ASS Phase 3 - Debbifan

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

ASS Phase 3 - Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

THE NEW JOB

Debbi had baulked at the idea of taking this holiday job but she desperately needed the money. She had just finished her 'A' levels at an exclusive all girls grammar school and was quietly confident that her results would be good enough to secure the provisional place she had reserved for her at uni. So why would an alumni of such an exclusive fee paying school be in such need of funds from a holiday job ? The answer to that was that Debbi was a scholarship girl and her place had been paid for by a local charitable fund. And now with the cost of living crisis and soaring energy bills, her parents were struggling to supplement the meagre student grant that Debbi could expect. So no summer spent swanning about on Ibiza or Zante for her. Hence her taking this job at the extravagant hourly rate offered. And hence the trepidation with which she approached the imposing house that morning. It wasn't exactly a mansion but it was far grander than anything her friends and relatives were used to. It spoke of wealth and privilege but then it would have to, in order to afford the hourly rate Debbi had been offered.

So what was this job and what was it about it that had created this sense of foreboding ? Debbi had been hired as a cleaner. A cleaner ? What's so bad about that ? Debbi had been hired as a naked cleaner ! Think of the money, think of the money she told herself as she rung the doorbell. Maybe it won't be so bad, maybe nobody will see her other than the crazy woman who had interviewed her. Anastasia Petrovski. Debbi had quizzed her; why do you want to employ a naked cleaner ? Because I can was the enigmatic answer. Debbi hoped that she wasn't some predatory lesbian but it seemed that she was on more of a power kick. Debbi had looked her up on the net. Anastasia was a Lithuanian émigré who had built up a growing fortune from a party plan franchise selling lingerie and sex toys. Debbi was vaguely aware of the flagship shop in town which helped promote the growing mail order side of the business.

Debbi's reverie was interrupted when the door was finally answered. She felt relieved that it was Anastasia herself and perhaps there was nobody else home. "Oh, it's you" was the offhand greeting. "Punctual I see, good." Anastasia was about forty and she had a good six or seven inches height advantage over Debbi's five foot four ( and a half ! ) The older woman was a natural blonde and that was another contrast with Debbi, who was brunette having inherited her Italian father's Latin looks. Breast size further accentuated the difference between them, Anastasia's ample bosom contrasting with Debbi's perky tits which were on the small side but firm and in proportion to the rest of her body. "At least they won't be flopping all over the place while you work" Anastasia had commented at the interview. Now she immediately showed Debbi into a small utility room off the impressive entrance hall. "There's your locker. Take your clothes off and place them inside. You can keep your sneakers on."

Debbi was slghtly taken aback. She had expected some kind of preamble. "Er, um, so what do I have to do exactly ?" she asked. "I'll explain when you're ready, hurry up" replied Anastasia as she left the tiny room. Debbi was pleased that her new employer was not going to stand there and watch her strip but it still felt odd to be taking off her clothes like that in a stranger's house. Just do it, she told herself. She had come prepared on this warm summer day and it took no time to take off her t-shirt, jeans and knickers and replace her sneakers. As usual when not at school, she had not bothered with a bra. Her tits did not need one.

No sense in keeping the woman waiting and antagonizing her she thought but just before leaving the tiny room, she caught her reflection in the full length mirror on one wall. Her bum was ok she surmised and she had always been comfortable with her breast size. A full bush was beginning to grow back as a result of having read a 'new feminist' tract that encouraged women to throw off the tyranny of the male gaze. With her Latin ancestry, it wasn't taking long for her pubes to grow. All in all, Debbi was happy with her body image but that didn't mean she was so happy about having that image publicly displayed ! Think of the money she told herself once more as she left the room in search of her employer.

"Ah good, that didn't take you long" said Anastasia when Debbi found her. She gave Debbi's body one long appraising stare but then carried on as if this was all perfectly normal. "You'll undress completely each morning as soon as you arrive, regardless of who might be here" Anastasia began. This unnerved Debbi a little; who else might be there ? "You'll find all you need in here." Anastasia opened a cupboard under the stairs and Debbi could see a vacuum cleaner and various dusters, mops and other cleaning materials. "I'll just show you around before you start" Anastasia continued. There was a lounge, dining room and conservatory leading to a large open plan kitchen, though Debbi could hardly imagine Anastasia doing any cooking. "I expect all this to be spotless" she explained.

It all felt surreal to Debbi, traipsing around after this demanding older woman while bare ass naked. She was also beginning to feel overwhelmed by the size of the task but Anastrasia alleviated that particular concern by stating that she expected Debbi to clean downstairs and upstairs on alternate days. "This is my husband's study, never touch anything in there" said Anastasia, opening the final door on the ground floor. Upstairs there were seperate bedrooms for Anastasia and her husband Debbi noted, both en suite. There was a guest room "I'll tell you when we expect guests, otherwise you only need clean in there once a week" and also a master bathroom.

"What about this room ?" asked Debbi, indicating the one remaining closed door. Anastasia flung it open to reveal a mess of strewn clothing, empty takeaway boxes, sundry gadgets and other rubbish. "This is my husband's daughter's room" announced Anastasia. A strange way to refer to it, Debbi thought. "I don't expect you to clean that up" decided Anastasia to Debbi's relief. She hoped she wouldn't encounter this girl while working naked, nor anyone else other than Anastasia come to that. They made their way back downstairs. "Right, I think that's everything. I'll leave you to get started. You can begin downstairs today" said Anastasia. Think of the money thought Debbi !

Debbi somehow managed to put her nudity to the back of her mind as she concentrated on the cleaning task at hand, which was challenging enough if truth be told. Fortunately her predecessors had done a good job and there was no heavy cleaning necessary but it was still a large area to cover. She had finished in the lounge and was just about to start on the spacious hallway when the doorbell rang. Debbi was jolted out of her complacency. Someone else was going to see her naked ! "Answer that will you Deborah" called Anastasia. "I'm not a Deborah" replied Debbi. "Debbi's not a diminutive. I was actually christened just Debbi. Not even a second name. That's what's on my birth certificate. Just Debbi. Without an 'e'. At the end." Debbi tailed off, aware that she was babbling. Anastasia was halfway down the stairs and regarding Debbi with disdain. "And am I supposed to care about that ?" she wondered. "Debbi's far too common. While you're in my employ, you'll answer to Deborah. Is that clear ?" "Yes" answered Debbi. She found herself blushing at this dressing down, something which hitherto her nudity had failed to provoke. "Yes what ?" demanded Anastasia. Debbi was flustered and then thought she knew what the older woman wanted. "Yes ma'am" she replied. "That's better. Now go and answer the door" instructed Anastasia as the ringing became more insistent !

"My but aren't you a pretty one." Debbi had answered the door to be confronted by a buxom middle aged woman dressed in tweeds. They say that owners grow to resemble their dogs. Among the country set, owners tend to resemble their horses. "Where did you find this one 'Stasia ? Not your usual style." "A poor little waif who badly needs the money to fund her studies Gloria" laughed Anastasia. They talked across Debbi as if she wasn't there. "We're just going out for lunch Deborah but one more thing I forgot earlier. I take it you'll be free to help out in the shop on Saturday ?" "The sex shop ?" Debbi blurted out. Gloria laughed. "Intimate female accessories" corrected Anastasia, unamused. "Umm, er, I don't know..." "Double your hourly rate for the weekend of course" Anastasia added. Debbi blushed again. Double her already extravagant hourly rate ! She knew she was being exploited but still...this money would help so much. "I take it that's a yes then ?" said Anastasia when Debbi didn't answer.

Anastasia then disappeared into the utility room. "I've just locked your clothes away in case you were tempted to put them back on while I'm away" she explained when she reappeared, dangling a key from her finger. "No, but I wouldn't, that's not necessary, when will you be..." Debbi stammered. "Don't worry, I'll be back long before your hours are up" interrupted Anastasia, following the grinning Gloria out of the door.

MORE VISITORS AND AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

As soon as Debbi heard the car pull away, she rushed to check her locker but sure enough, her clothes were locked securely out of reach. Although it didn't make any difference to her current situation, it all added to the feeling of vulnerability in the pit of her stomach. She tried to put it out of her mind and set to mopping the floor tiles in the hall. But she had barely started when her stomach lurched again to the sound of a key opening the front door. Anastasia couldn't be back already ? The door opened and Debbi was shocked to find a familiar face. "Oh my god, Debbi ! What on earth are you doing here ?" Her former classmate was similarly shocked but delighted to be face to face with the naked Debbi. "Marcia ? What are you doing here ?" the confused Debbi countered. "I live here stupid" laughed Marcia. "But Mrs. Petrovski..." "Is papa's second wife. Anastasia kept her maiden name for business reasons. Which is why I call her Anastasia. God forbid I'd call her mummy !"

Debbi was nonplussed. Marcia Gale-Sommerton was one of the last people she would have wanted to catch her in a situation like this. Marcia had been queen bee of a group of bitchy entitled rich kids at the fee paying school they had attended. Debbi had not been directly on the receiving end of their scorn and bullying, preferring to work hard and keep a low profile. But she had seen what they were capable of and they were nothing if not opportunistic. "But how in god's name did Anastasia get to ensnare you as her latest pet ?" Marcia continued to revel in having this opportunity handed to her on a plate. "She normally has some pretty little Filipina." "I needed the money" Debbi mumbled. "Oh of course, I keep forgetting you were a scholarship girl." Debbi noticed the condescension in Marcia's voice. "Oh but this is too good. I've got to get a photo !"

"What ? No, stop" gasped Debbi but before she knew it, Marcia had whipped out her phone. "Perfect" said Marcia as she viewed the result. "And what's with all that disgusting bush ?" she laughed. "It's a feminist statement. Not pandering to male stereotypes" said Debbi defensively, still not getting over the fact that Marcia now had a naked photo of her. "Is it indeed ?" Marcia was a skeptic. "Just looks a bit gross to me. Anyway, spin round, let's see that cute little bum." "No, wait, stop" Debbi repeated but in her flustered state she found she had turned regardless. "Excellent" proclaimed Marcia. "Wait 'til I show the others these !"

"Others ? What others ?" Debbi panicked. Marcia ignored her and began talking into the phone. "Venetia, it's me. You'll never guess who Anastasia's got as her nudie cleaner for the summer...Debbi...yes, that Debbi from school...no, I'm not joking. Hang on a minute." Debbi watched in horror as Marcia sent the photos she had just taken. Debbi could hear the laughter of the other girl even over the phone. "I know, amazing isn't it...she needs the money apparently...no, she had no idea it was my house...yes, of course, the more the merrier...that's ok, just bring them with you...yup, fine. see you soon." Marcia hung up. "That was Venetia. She's coming over, isn't that great ? She's not supposed to leave her little brother and his friend, so she's bringing them with her." " Boys ?" Debbi yelped. "Don't fret, they're only 13" Marcia laughed.

Debbi couldn't believe the turn the day had taken. She had reconciled herself to the weird job and was concentrating on the money but now this had moved from weird to humiliating. And on top of all that, she still had the bloody cleaning to finish ! Marcia continued to taunt her as she worked. "Don't tell me she's roped you in to work in the sex shop too ?" "Intimate female accessories" replied Debbi. "Ha, I knew it, she has" yelled Marcia gleefully. "The Filipinas would never do it but I knew she wanted someone for the weekend." They were interrupted by the doorbell before Marcia could elaborate. Unlike Anastasia, Marcia did not bother making Debbi answer it but in her eagerness rushed to meet her friend herself.

Debbi was by now cleaning the dining room but she heard the delighted squeals as Marcia and Venetia greeted each other. She cringed as she overheard the conversation. "I sent them to Charlotte and she just simply fell about" Venetia announced. "Tarquin was with her and he says we just have to get more photos" she added. Marcia agreed. "And I sent them to Suki but she hasn't replied yet, god knows what time it is in Singapore."

Debbi had been bending over dusting the large dining room table as she listened and when she stood and turned to face the door, she was confronted by the sight of two grinning 13 year old boys ! "Oh, er, hi" she mumbled lamely. "Did we make you jump ?" asked one of the boys, who Debbi took to be Venetia's brother since the other one was clearly of Indian descent. "Oh, er, no, I, er, just didn't know anyone was watching." Debbi's thoughts turned to the view she must have been presenting to the boys as she dusted and her natural reaction now was to use her hands to cover but she knew it was futile and they were going to see everything at some point.

"Ah, I see you've already met Teddy and Rajiv" said Marcia, following the boys into the room. "So nice to seeee you Debbi" said Venetia archly, stressing the word 'see'. Debbi knew Venetia was as bad as Marcia and teamed up together they were even worse. "Don't let us interrupt you, I'm sure you still have work to do. We'll just enjoy the view" said Marcia. "She was dusting the table" explained Teddy. "I think you've missed a bit there" observed Marcia and to her chagrin, Debbi saw that she had indeed and had to bend once more to finish. Venetia set her phone to video mode !

Debbi was desperate to finish the cleaning, though if she did she still wouldn't have been able to get dressed until Anastasia returned from lunch with the key to her locker. The girls laughed and sent more photos to Charlotte and Tarquin while the boys mischievously pointed out things Debbi had missed, all of which seemed to involve either stooping or stretching. The piece de resistance was provided by Venetia who 'accidentally' dropped a full carton of milk on the kitchen floor and Debbi had to get down on all fours to scrub and clean up the mess, her four observers all strategically stood behind her !

"I suppose you're going to get dressed now then ?" said Marcia disappointedly when Debbi had finally finished. Debbi reluctantly explained that her clothes were still locked away. "Ha, ha, that sounds like Anastasia. And there's no way you're borrowing anything of mine" laughed Marcia. "So ok then, team photo. Come on Teddy, take a photo of us" demanded Marcia, as she and Venetia flanked the hapless Debbi. "Big smiles, peace signs !" The girls mischievously captioned the resulting photo prior to sending it out to their contacts. 'The reason two of us are clothed and one of us is naked is that only one of us needs the money !'

Venetia then began suggesting ways to pose Debbi with Teddy and Rajiv but she was saved from the ignominy of being photographed naked with two boys five years her junior by the return of Anastasia. Her employer was not in the least bit phased by the presence of her step daughter, her friend and the two boys but instead took Debbi to inspect her work. "That all seems satisfactory and tomorrow you can clean upstairs" Anastasia decided. "She's not cleaning my room" declaimed Marcia, who had come with the others to watch Debbi getting dressed. "I've already explained that" said Anastasia. "Are you going to be here tomorrow ?" she asked. "Probably, I might have some more friends over" answered Marcia. Or threatened more like from Debbi's perspective. "Ok, just don't make too much mess for poor Deborah."

SATURDAY AT THE SEX SHOP

Debbi nearly didn't return the next day. But she hadn't been paid and it would all have been for nothing. Not to mention Marcia and Venetia already having embarrassing photos of her ( she didn't know about Venetia's video ) As it happened, she got off lightly for the rest of the week. Marcia's threat came to nothing. The girl had forgotten that it was the annual country show that week and horses took precedent over tormenting Debbi, especially since Marcia figured there would be several weeks left that summer. Debbi did finally encounter Marcia's father but apart from a lecherous stare, he wasn't too objectionable. "Ah, the scholarship gal ! Very good, very good. Glad to see you're taking responsibility for your finances." And she had to accept a couple of parcels from Yodel and stand there while the courier took a photo to prove delivery. But it could have been worse.

So she felt a little better about heading to the sex shop on Saturday morning. Debbi had never been inside the shop, nor one like it and she was struck by the preponderance of red and black, both in the clothing and the décor. There was a little white lingerie in the bridal range. Anastasia was there inspecting the accounts but she said she was not stopping. She introduced Debbi to Saira the manager, a glamorous Indian woman in her late twenties. The other employee, Lucy, was a goth girl a couple of years older than Debbi with vivid dyed red hair. "I was discussing with Saira this range of micro bikinis that we simply can not shift" announced Anastasia. "We need a good model for a new marketing display for them and I told Saira you'd be ideal since I've seen your figure." "Me ?" said the astonished Debbi. "All part of the job" Anastasia stated. "But what, when ?" Debbi began. "No time like the present" replied Anastasia. "I'll leave you in the capable hands of Saira"

"Actually, I'll leave you in the capable hands of Lucy for this part. You told me you studied photography Luce ?" said Saira. "'Sright" acknowledged the alarming redhead. "I was taking it at art school before I dropped out." Dropped out of art school thought Debbi ? Who the hell drops out of art school ? Art school was primarily designed for drop outs ! But before she could think any further about this, she was interrupted by Lucy thrusting a disturbingly small package into her hand. "Here, go and put this on. There's a cubicle over there" The girl indicated a small booth, shielded by what to Debbi appeared to be a totally inadequate curtain.

There seemed little point in arguing, she knew where that was likely to lead. Think of the money ! Similarly to when she had first stripped at Anastasia's house, Debbi was relieved that she only had three items of clothing to take off. Even so, she was concerned about tumbling out of the cubicle into public view, so restricted was the space. Beyond the curtain, she could hear the shop begin to get busy with customers. She had no idea what the clientele might be like. Once she was naked, Debbi hurriedly ripped open the packaging to the bikini. She did not want Lucy barging in and exposing her to the store if she took too long.

Anastasia had called it a micro bikini but even so, Debbi was ill prepared for how miniscule the thing was. At first she could not work out how to get into the bottom section. Sure, she owned thongs but even her skimpiest ones were like granny pants compared to this. The front comprised a shiny wisp of yellow material that barely covered her mound, especially with her new grown bush. Her pubes stuck out grotesquely on all sides. The back was a string that disappeared between her ass cheeks, leaving her bum bare in any practical sense. Having finally got that on, Debbi turned her attention to the top, which was merely two triangles that just about covered her nipples and nothing else. She was grateful for her relatively small breasts and areola.

Turning away from the curtain, Debbi struggled to tie the string at the back. The curtain burst open. "Aren't you ready yet ? Here let me do that" said Lucy. "Ow" cried Debbi as Lucy tugged the string tight and Debbi tried to make sure the two triangles stayed in place. "Right, let's have a look at you" ordered Lucy, dragging Debbi out into the store. "Oh for fuck's sake !" she yelled loudly. "Saira, just look at all this bush. We can't be doing with this." Blushing furiously, Debbi blinked and looked around at the laughing faces of the customers. She was surprised to see men along with a bunch of mainly thirty something women. "Bloody hell Debbi, don't you groom" admonished Saira as she strode over to see what Lucy was complaining about. Debbi just hung her head. She doubted that Saira would be interested in the ideas from the feminist pamphlet.

Saira stalked over to a display to the right of the counter. "Take this." She thrust a lady razor into Debbi's hand. "I take it you have shaved at some point ?" she asked rhetorically. "Go out the back and get rid of all that hair." "The back ? What ? Where ?" Debbi had not yet had a tour of the premises, such as they were. "There's a staff room. Unless you want to hop up on the counter and we'll shave you here" Saira suggested to more laughter from the customers. "But, um, I" Debbi began. Saira indicated the counter threateningly. "No, er, yeh, right, fine" said Debbi, scurrying through a door on the left to the accompaniment of a wolf whistle as she flashed her virtually bare bum.

Debbi was standing with bent knees and the bikini bottoms around her knees when Lucy joined her in the staff room. "There that looks better already" the goth girl remarked as Debbi momentarily stopped scraping in surprise. "We really should have done it out there on the counter though. We could have packaged up your pubes and sold them to the punters !" "What ?" Debbi was shocked. "You'd be surprised what you can sell and what people will buy" Lucy laughed. "This'll be an education for you girl." Since the redhead had perched on the table and didn't look like she was going anywhere anytime soon, Debbi recommenced her shaving. Against her feelings of female solidarity, she had to admit she preferred the look and feel of being smooth and she knew it would reveal a neat little coin slot. "Anastasia was right though. You do have the figure for that bikini" observed Lucy, as Debbi neared completion of her task. "Pull those up and let's have a look at you now."

The miniscule bottoms looked even more obscene now that Debbi was bare. She hoped they wouldn't disappear up her slit as she moved. Her appearance back outside in the main store caused quite a stir. "Now that is a look we can appreciate" said Saira approvingly. Debbi couldn't work out if the men in the shop were with their wives and girlfriends or if they were stray perverts off the street. Either way, none of them looked under forty and they were all leering. "Well, you'd never catch me wearing one of those" said one of the women browsing the racks. "Thank fuck for that" laughed one of the men, who may or may not have been her husband ! "Ok Deborah" began Saira. "Er, it's just Debbi" Debbi interjected. "Whatever, all the same to me. So Debbi, time for Lucy to take those sexy snaps for our publicity." Debbi was mortified. "Er, where do you want me to stand" she said helplessly. "Not in here" laughed Saira. "The lighting's crap. Lucy, take her to the park over the road." "The park ? I can't go outside like this" Debbi protested. "True" agreed Saira. "Barefoot's not a good look." "I've got my sneakers" said Debbi, thrown off balance and already forgetting her protest about going outside. She looked around hurriedly at her bundle of clothes that were still in the changing room. "Don't worry, I'll look after those. But sneakers won't cut it for this. Take these."

Saira handed Debbi a pair of towering red heels. "I've never worn heels in my life" objected Debbi. "Then it's time you learned. Lucy'll help you put them on" countered Saira. Debbi heard sniggers from the watching customers as she tottered on one leg, breasts dangling, while Lucy kneeled to slip on the first heel. The process was repeated with the second shoe. Debbi continued tottering as she struggled to get used to the unfamiliar footwear. She could feel the muscles along her thighs tightening as she tried to get used to the extra height. The heels certainly accentuated the length of her legs. "Wow, now that's the super model" said Saira, half mocking and half serious. She was going to get some good publicity material out of this and might finally be able to sell her stock of this garment.

"Let's get moving then" demanded Lucy. "We can't take all day over this, lots more to do later." She began to guide Debbi towards the door. "Can't I have my t-shirt, I can easily take that off when we get there ?" "No time. What's the problem ? It's a nice warm day, nobody's going to take any notice of a pretty girl dressed for the weather" Lucy laughed. Of course, this was a ridiculous assertion and Lucy knew it. As soon as they emerged into the sunlight, Debbi knew that everyone was looking in astonishment at the barely covered girl tottering about on unfamiliar heels. The park they were headed for was a hundred yards down the street and they had to cross the busy road. Cars began to toot their horns as the pair waited by the side of the road. Lucy spotted a gap in the traffic and dashed across. "Come on Debbi" she called but Debbi was unable to run and now felt even more vulnerable without her minder in tow. Desperate, she made it halfway when there was next a gap in the traffic but then became stuck as cars sped either side of her. She heard catcalls although she could not make out exactly what was being said and whether it referred to her lack of road sense or her level of exposure !

Finally after what was only a minute or two but which seemed much longer, Debbi made it to the other side. "How old are you and never worn heels ?" Lucy grinned. "Mind you, they're not exactly my style either" the goth girl added. She dragged Debbi into the park. "Let's go over by that tree. There's the pond in the background and we can disguise that we're in the middle of some scuzzy town." Debbi looked around anxiously. It was still only about ten in the morning and a little early for families to be out and about picnicking and taking advantage of the weather. Perhaps she would be lucky.

Debbi had some vague idea about how to pose from having seen magazines but it was still all very awkward. Lucy took the shots she knew were needed for Saira's purposes. "Arms behind your head, thrust your tits out. And keep smiling." Debbi had adopted a rictus grin. "Turn to the side, bend your leg, hands on your knee." "Now turn right round, we need to see the back, such as it is ! Look back over your shoulder and smile." Lucy was tempted to have some fun and make Debbi pose in more outrageous ways that would never be used in the shop but she decided to let the girl off. "Are we finished, can we go" said Debbi. Suddenly her level of anxiety seemed to have risen a notch. Lucy turned to follow Debbi's gaze and saw a small posse of boys headed in their direction.

"What ? Do you know them ?" asked Lucy with a glint in her eye. "A couple of them maybe" replied Debbi. "A bit young for you aren't they ?" Lucy chuckled. "They were at Anastasia's. With her daughter's friend." "Ah, that cow Marcia" said Lucy sympathetically. Nevertheless, this could be a laugh she thought. "Hi boys" she called, to Debbi's alarm. Encouraged, Teddy and Rajiv led the other three lads over. "Hello" he said to Lucy. "Hello again Debbi" he added. "Oh, you know each other do you ?" asked Lucy disingenuously. "We're finished, can we go?" asked Debbi, aware of how her body was being devoured by the boys, especially the three who had not been at Anastasia's but had heard the tale. "We can always use a few more shots. Maybe the boys can pose you ?" suggested Lucy, as Debbi looked daggers at her.

Lucy got Debbi to repeat the poses she had already done and then the boys posed her bending over with her legs spread looking between her legs and also down on all fours. In these positions, the perimeter of her puckered little asshole could be glimpsed either side of the string to her tiny bikini bottoms. Encouraged by Lucy, the boys now had no inhibitions about talking out their own phones. "Will she take the top off ?" asked one of the boys who had not been at Anastasia's house. "It hardly covers anything anyway" laughed Lucy. "Yeah but it's still not completely topless" the boy argued. "Well, I suppose we did ought to demonstrate the versatility of the suit ?" pondered Lucy. "That it can also be worn as a one piece ? Slip the top off Deb !"

"I can't do that here, I'll get arrested" yelped Debbi. "Oh don't be a drama queen" admonished Lucy. "The sight of a pair of nips isn't going to herald the fall of western civilization. It's only the boys here and they don't mind, do you boys ?" The boys indeed did not mind. Lucy helped to untie the tiny top, exposing Debbi's boobs to the younger boys' gaze. They looked on in awe for a few seconds before rapidly beginning to take their own photos. "Thrust them out Deb" instructed Lucy as she took some more professional shots for the shop. "What about the bottoms ?" asked the same boy who had asked about Debbi taking her top off. Debbi was mightily relieved when Lucy replied "No, that's it guys. You've had your fun and we need to get on. Off you go to play football or whatever else it was you were planning to do."

BACK AT THE SHOP

"These bloody heels" cursed Debbi and she tottered back towards the shop with Lucy, one arm clamped firmly across her chest while she tried to use the other for balance. Why was one arm clamped across her chest ? Because one of the boys had scampered off with the top as a souvenir ! The town was now noticeably more busy and Debbi determinedly avoided eye contact with anyone and tried to shut her ears to any comments. Their arrival back at the shop was met with amazement by a different batch of customers to those who had witnessed the departure an hour earlier. "Where's the top" demanded Saira. "Some boys took it" said Debbi miserably, to laughter from those listening. "That's coming out of your wages" threatened Saira. "Oh don't be like that. Look, we got some special shots" responded Lucy, showing Saira the camera display. The Asian woman was suitably impressed and her mind was already working on the sort of display she could put up to boost sales. "Ok, take a ten minute break you two then Debbi can go back outside. Have you got the placard Lucy ?"

Debbi was glad to regain the sanctuary of the dingy staff room as Lucy brewed a coffee. "Don't worry, her ten minute breaks can always stretch to twenty" Lucy explained. Debbi was still naked apart from the bikini bottoms but at least she didn't have to bother covering her tits. Lucy knew them well enough by now, so there was no point. Debbi looked around. "Where are my clothes ?" "Don't fret, Saira will have locked then away safely somewhere. She'll have something else in mind for you to wear anyway." Debbi didn't like the sound of that. "And what placard was she talking about ?" she wondered. "This one, we made it up yesterday when Anastasia told us you were coming to help out on weekends." Lucy fetched a hardboard sheet attached to a wooden pole that had lain propped against the wall. Debbi's heart sank as she read.
'Like What You See ? Inside The Shop At 2pm ! Live Model Show And Demo ! Special Offers !'

"Ah, I see you're showing Deborah. Sorry Debbi isn't it ?" Saira had interrupted their break. "Only the placard" said Lucy. "Oh, I see. Well, you're going to be parading that up and down outside to drum up custom for the afternoon show." None of this was at all what Debbi had envisaged her Saturdays working at the shop would entail. She hardly needed to ask who was going to be the model for the afternoon show. "But what am I going to wear ?" she wailed, indicating her virtual nudity. "It was going to be the bikini but since you've now lost the top, it had better be this." Saira handed Debbi an outfit. "A few more minutes girls" she said as she returned to the shop counter.

Lucy grabbed the outfit from Debbi. "Ah, these are ace" she exclaimed. "Take those off" she ordered, pointing at the bikini bottoms. Debbi was not sorry to say goodbye to those but she wondered what she would be stepping into instead. She soon recognized a comedy schoolgirl outfit as Lucy handed her a tartan skirt. Debbi pulled it up her legs. And up..and up ! The skirt stopped ever so slightly below the soft pink lips of her now shaven pussy. From behind, the bottoms of her tight ass cheeks peeked out regardless of how much she tried to adjust it. "Look, there's a mirror" Lucy pointed out. "Are there knickers ?" cried Debbi. "No need, it's plenty long enough" lied Lucy with a grin. She handed Debbi the top, which was a midriff baring tie front blouse. Needless to say there was no bra which was not a problem for Debbi under normal circumstances but this material was slightly transparent.
There were candy striped knee socks and Lucy plonked a pair of wide frame stunt eyeglasses on Debbi to complete the ensemble. "The heels'll go great with that" she laughed. "The perfect little schoolgirl. Bet your uniform at the posh school wasn't like this ! Here, let me put your hair in bunches to complete the look."

After taking a deep breath, Debbi stepped outside. The street was as busy as she had remembered it. Heads immediately turned in her direction as she left the shop and passing vehicles were already honking. She was grateful for the comedy glasses and that Lucy had put her hair in bunches. There was less chance of her being immediately recognized by anyone she knew. Debbi pulled her rictus grin, straining the very limits of insincerity. She began wandering back and forth, holding the sign close to her in front to stop her vagina from peeking out but her ass cheeks were still very much on display beneath the short skirt. A couple of passers-by even squeezed and pinched her tempting bottom while Debbi smiled like a trooper. Others simply cast looks of disapproval, muttered insults or angrily covered the eyes of their children. Regardless of whether the attention was positive or not, Debbi was certainly gathering a substantial amount of it. Before long a large crowd had gathered or entered the shop. Saira could see that they were mostly men but she knew from experience that perverts spent money too and a fair number of women had also stuck around for the imminent show. With just a few minutes left until showtime, Saira called Debbi back into the store, along with the customers who had chosen to stay outside and carry on watching Debbi’s efforts at marketing.

Saira took Debbi through to the staff room and told her to take off the schoolgirl outfit and straighten out her hair. She gave Debbi her own makeup kit. "Make yourself a bit more lush. I'll go and select a lingerie set for you to wear." Despite herself, Debbi was getting used to standing around naked in unfamiliar circumstances. She was starting to think she had learned more about her sexuality in the last six days than in most of her previous 18 years. Ok, she wasn't a virgin but schoolwork had taken precedence over boys for the most part.

"What do you want me to do ?" she asked as she got into the skimpy basque and knickers Saira had produced for her to wear. "Just mingle and if any of the customers want to see what a particular item looks like on a model, we'll get you to come back here and put it on for them. If they want to try out any toys, you're available too !" Debbi looked alarmed. "Within reason and without us getting prosecuted" Saira laughed.

Debbi played the afternoon over in her mind as she made her way home that evening. It hadn't started out so bad. She almost had a laugh trying on half a dozen different lingerie sets or cosplay outfits. Until that creepy guy had wanted to see how the crotchless knickers looked before buying them 'for his wife'. Strange he didn't have a wedding ring. And how Lucy hadn't objected to him having Debbi sit up on the counter and open her legs to display 'ease of access'. At least Saira had been more realistic and refused another pervert who wanted a live demonstration of a dildo and massage wand. But Debbi had had to endure nipple clamps and six whacks from a paddle. However, think of the money had been her mantra all week. And Debbi was now walking home with a fat wad of cash in her bag courtesy of Anastasia who had turned up just as the shop was closing and was delighted with the day's takings !
ValerianXIII

Re: ASS Phase 3 - Debbifan

Post by ValerianXIII »

This was excellent!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nice one! I find it funny that my ASS entry is ALSO going to feature some rich on poor bullying, although it will be less of a direct focus than it is here.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Story