Night Shift Witness (Part 2 posted 7/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Night Shift Witness (Part 2 posted 7/30)

Post by jastes22 »

*This story is heavily based off a story I read a long time ago. Unfortunately, I cannot remember where or who wrote it, so if anyone knows of the story, please let me know and I can credit it properly.*

Night Shift Witness - A patient witnesses a night shift nursing tradition.

Last edited by jastes22 on Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
jastes22

Night Shift Witness: Part 1 - Tradition

Post by jastes22 »

Kidney surgeries were no fun. I loved my brother and would do anything to help him—including donating a kidney—but holy crap, I was in a lot of pain, even after getting shot up with whatever pain meds they had me on.

With kidney surgery—or “nephrectomy”, as I learned later—your stomach gets cut open and two incisions are made where they stick the robot arms in to remove the kidney. Then, after you’re sewn back together, your stomach feels like there’s a little boxer ready to punch you in the gut whenever you move. It didn’t help that most drugs didn’t have much effect on me.

Sleeping was awful, since and bending of your stomach was really painful, so unless you could sleep completely still and completely flat, you were in for a rough night.

I sat up, staring at the room curtain in front of me in despair as sleep eluded me. There were no clocks in my room, though I imagined it had to be somewhere around 3:00 in the morning.

“--this tradition.” I froze, recognizing the voices belonging to one of the nurses out in the nurse’s station of the ICU.

“You knew it was coming.” The voices were hushed but excited. What was going on? “Shouldn’t have gotten promoted.”

A soft groan and some shuffling.

“Wait! The patients will hear!”

“Nah, we’ll be fine. They’re all asleep or drugged up, and the only one who will be making noise will be you, so if anyone sees, it’s on you.”

Okay, I had to see what was going on. Carefully, very carefully, I climbed off my bed and hobbled over to the curtain. I was very careful not to fall or make any sort of noise, because I knew whatever was happening would stop if I got caught. I pulled the curtain back, just slightly, so I could peek out into the main area of the floor.

A nurse with blond hair was being held by the arms by two other nurses. She was my nurse from earlier, I realized. Rachel? A third nurse, brunette, was standing over the blonde, looking rather smug. It looked liked some sort of hazing, I thought. Except they mentioned something about a promotion? Maybe this was some kind of a tradition? Embarrass the promotee?

The brunette reached over, grabbed the hem of Rachel’s scrubs, and pulled. The scrubs gave way easily, and my eyes widened as the nurse’s chest came completely in view, her naked tits completely on display. She squealed softly, fighting against the two nurses holding her, but they didn’t budge. Her tits bounced on her chest from all her movement, and I felt myself mesmerized with the way her tits moved.

She was going to get stripped naked, I realized. Crap, I should turn away. This wasn’t meant for me to see, and the fact that I was her patient made it feel even more forbidden. Still, I couldn’t peel my eyes away. I didn’t even have to do anything, just watch.

Brunette giggled and caressed her breasts, giving them a playful slap and eliciting a yip from the nurse. “You should really let these babies come out and play more often, Rach.” She reached forward and pinched a nipple, and Rachel groaned.

“Please don’t--”

Brunette shoved her hands into Rachel's pants, pushing them down to her knees. She yelped, desperately trying—and failing—to keep quiet. Again, she tried to pull herself away from her captors, but they held onto her. My eyes drank her in from her bare chest down to her pink panties and long, slender legs.

Rachel's voice picked up an octave, apparently worried more about Brunette’s next step than waking up a patient. “Wait! Wait!” She blushed, realizing how loud she was being in the very quiet ICU.

Brunette ignored her coworker’s pleas and grabbed some scissors on the main desk. With a quick *snip*, Rachel's underwear fell away, leaving her completely naked. Her hair originally looked bleached to me, but upon inspection of her pussy, it was apparent to me that her hair color was very natural. Her hands held behind her, she could do nothing to cover her completely naked body to her coworkers or her one unseen spectator.

I held my breath, my cock throbbing. I started to rub my cock over my gown, but I didn’t cum just yet. I didn’t want to be distracted from the show. What were they going to do now?

“You know what comes next, Rachel...” I couldn’t quite see Brunette’s face, but I knew from her tone that she was grinning.

“Please...”

They grabbed her legs and hoisted her onto the nurse’s counter and spread her legs. By my luck, they positioned her right in front of my room so I could see everything from my little peephole.

A razor and shaving cream were produced. “You’re quite bushy, Rach,” Brunette said. “It’s like you were wanting for this to happen.”

“That’s not true!”

Brunette shrugged. Rachel groaned as she started to apply the cream onto her privates. She melted into a puddle of pleas and moans as they shaved her pubic hair, leaving her crotch completely bare to my eyes.

“Okay, that’s it,” Rachel said. “I’m naked. You’re done, right?”

“Not quite. This is a hospital, after all. We should give you an inspection.”

Rachel groaned as Brunette poked a finger into her pussy. Her groans turned into loud moans, any attempt to stay quiet abandoned.

I watched as her pussy contracted and then exploded with cum onto the floor. Her eyes, closed for the whole experience, suddenly opened and looked directly at me.

I jumped. Crap! She had seen me watching! I stumbled back, trying to get back in my hospital bed. Maybe I could feign ignorance, or something. Still...what was she going to do? It wasn’t like I could get in trouble for looking out onto the floor from my room, and I hadn’t actually done anything to her.

Rachel’s moans continued for what felt like hours while her coworkers continued to “experiment” on her body. Eventually, the moans died off and the floor fell silent again. I tried to close my eyes and sleep, but Rachel’s naked body kept appearing in my mind.

My curtain came open. I nearly jumped out of the bed, but I kept my eyes closed, trying to pretend to be asleep. A hand touched my arm, and I opened my eyes. It was Rachel, looking at me with her adorable brown eyes. I hadn’t noticed them the first time she treated me. She was wearing a new set of scrubs. “Sorry for waking you. Just...getting some blood.” She started to poke my arm to look for a vein.

I swallowed as she started to draw blood. Maybe she hadn’t actually seen me and I was just imagining things.

“Please don’t tell anyone, "she said suddenly. “I really needed that promotion. Nobody was supposed to see that.”

An evil idea filled my head. My cock was still throbbing. “I won’t tell anyone...if you let me give you an “inspection”, too.”

She swallowed, her eyes growing wide at my suggestion. Instead of saying anything, however, she reached for the hem of her scrubs and started to pull it over her head.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
superevil7

Re: Night Shift Witness

Post by superevil7 »

Really nice story. It was a pleasant surprise that it was a guy watching Rachel go through her little initiation. I was honestly not sure if it was a guy or girl until half way through. I really liked the part where the other nurses shaved her. Will there be more to this story? I'd really like to see what he has in store for her next.
theoneandonly

Post by theoneandonly »

Excellent story! I remember the other stories from the old board too.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

superevil7 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:56 pm Really nice story. It was a pleasant surprise that it was a guy watching Rachel go through her little initiation. I was honestly not sure if it was a guy or girl until half way through. I really liked the part where the other nurses shaved her. Will there be more to this story? I'd really like to see what he has in store for her next.
Yeah, it is a little difficult when it's 1st person to disclose the gender without it being on the nose. I'm glad you enjoyed it, though! I wasn't sure if I was going to write a Part 2 for this story, but if you're interested, I might see what I can do :)
jastes22

Night Shift Witness: Part 2 - Inspection

Post by jastes22 »

“Wait,” I said.

She froze, her hands clutching the hem of her scrubs.

“Grab a pair of scissors,” I said.

Her head hung in defeat, realizing what I was planning, but stepped out of the room.

Honestly, I wasn’t expecting more than just a simple squeeze of her breasts, but the fact that she was so quick to reach for her top made me reconsider. How far could I take this?

Rachel returned, holding a pair of silver scissors in her hand. She looked at me, knowing exactly what I wanted but waiting for me to say it.

“Go on,” I said. “Cut off your top, but start from the bottom.”

She swallowed, and untucked her top and stretched out the hem of the shirt before starting to cut. It was almost like she knew exactly what I was hoping for. Each snip was deliberate, with enough of a pause for me to see the next bit of her stomach before making the next cut. First her stomach, then her navel, then the bottom of her magnificent tits.

She made the last cut, and her orbs came into view. My breath hitched, and I felt my cock throb harder. It was one thing to see them out on the floor through my peephole, but it was another thing entirely to see them up close with all of their detail. From just a few inches away and in the light of my room, I could see the pores of her skin, the way her pale skin contrasted with her darker nipples, the sweat on her skin and the slight tremble of her fingers.

“No bra?” I asked.

If possible, she blushed harder. “The scrubs feel uncomfortable against my bra. So...I don’t wear them when I work.”

I shook my head. “You’re very naughty to do that, Rachel,” I said. She tensed when I said her name, forgetting that she had introduced herself to me earlier. “But, I suppose you don’t need them. Your breasts are so perky and flawless. I just want to...”

I reached forward and squeezed her right tit with my fingers. I rolled her nipple in between my fingers and felt it pop. I grinned as she started to moan, softly, but obviously in pleasure. The fact that she was enjoying it made me want to go even further.

I grabbed the scissors from her hand and made a slight cut in her scrub bottom. Rather than cutting down, though, I moved my fingers from her tits to her waistband and tugged. The fabric ripped down the middle, exposing her pussy. Despite having just been shaved, there was still a slight peach fuzz by her crotch. I reached forward and dragged my fingers across her pussy, admiring the sensation of her slight-rough fuzz contrasting with her smooth mound underneath. She let out a soft moan, but did nothing to stop me.

“No bra or panties,” I said. “Going to work with no underwear, miss Rachel? How naughty.”

She blushed. “But--”

I shook my head. “I think you need to be properly reprimanded.” I stepped off the bed. My stomach still hurt, but the pain seemed to be of minor concern now.

Standing, I could now appreciate her fully naked form and her delicious curves. I swore, she could have been a model. Her fingers clenched and unclenched in obvious anxiousness, but she did nothing to cover herself, instead watching my hands.

“Bend over,” I said. “and spread your legs.”

She stretched her body across the bed and stretched her legs apart so every bit of her butt was available. As I stood over her, I felt a sense of power. The fact that I, as a patient, was wearing only a hospital gown, and she, the nurse, was wearing nothing emphasized how low she had come, completely humiliated and submitting herself to me completely.

I stood there and admired her perfectly smooth and rounded buttcheeks for a moment. I let my fingers graze her cheeks, and felt her shudder under my touch. Without warning, I gave her a nice, hard slap. She squealed at the sudden pain, and her skin turned red. I continued, giving her five, ten, hard swats. Her squeals turned into groans. Finally, after seventeen swats, I let my hand rest on her very red, very sore cheeks. She laid there, holding her breath, unsure if she was allowed to stand yet or not.

I stuck a finger inside of her. She groaned loudly as I dug in, exploring her. I knew the other nurses could hear, but I didn’t think they would try to stop me.

Finally, I pulled out. She groaned, breathing hard and shaking.

I wasn’t about to let her rest, though. I wanted everything. “Turn around, lean back.”

She whimpered, rolling to her front and bending over backwards. I pressed up against her and placed both hands on her breasts. Man, her tits were perfect, flawless in nearly every way.

I let my hands drag down her stomach, exploring every inch of her. My hands neared her pelvis.

“W-wait--” she gasped.

I plunged two fingers inside of her, exploring her secrets. She half-screamed, half-moaned, flailing her legs. The fact that she wasn’t bound and yet trying so hard not to move made the whole thing even more sexy for me.

I dug in, hard. I felt her pelvis contract, and hot cum squirted all over my fingers, even more intense than before.

“Two times in one night, Rachel?”

She whimpered, too tired to defend herself. Her body was slumped against the bed, unmoving.

“Well, it’s my turn,” I said. “On your knees.”

She whimpered again, but slid to the ground, falling to her knees and looking up at me.

“Suck me.”

She nodded demurely, accepting her fate. She pulled up my gown from the bottom, fishing out my cock. It was fully erect and throbbing for attention. She wrapped her hand around it and guided it into her mouth.

She sucked softly at first but increased in intensity. Now it was my turn to moan. I grabbed a tuft of her blond hair and pushed her in and out harder

I felt my cum surged through me and enter her mouth. I cummed more than I ever had before, my liquids flowing freely. She paused only slightly to swallow it and continued.

I fell onto the hospital bed, breathing hard alongside her. I let her pull out, and she nearly collapsed as well. I readjusted my gown, sighing at the ecstasy running through my body.

“Thank you, Miss Rachel,” I said. “Your secret is safe with me.”

She whimpered, muttering a soft “thank you” before standing to grab her destroyed scrubs.

“Miss Rachel?” I asked.

She froze.

“As your patient, you probably have to check on me several times throughout the night, yes?”

“Y-yes?”

“How many more?”

“T-t-two?”

“Only two?” I asked.

“Four. I mean five. Five more times.”

I grinned. “That’s more like it. See you soon.”
theoneandonly

Re: Night Shift Witness (Part 2 posted 7/30)

Post by theoneandonly »

Great part 2!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

theoneandonly wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:37 pm Great part 2!
I wholeheartedly agree! Awesome part 2 jastes!
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:20 am
theoneandonly wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:37 pm Great part 2!
I wholeheartedly agree! Awesome part 2 jastes!
Thanks!