Logjam Camp pt1&2 by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Logjam Camp pt1&2 by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Logjam Camp pt1 by SwimKid

In the Logjam camp, pranks were a normal things, mostly if you slept first, or annoyed some of the "Important people". I had apparently annoyed the 3 popular girls in the camp: Beth,Jane and Camm. They were trying to pants me in the pool, and I just swimmed away quicker than them. This had made them angry and they were seeking for revenge.
I went to sleep a bit paranoid, but I didnt think they'd actually do anything. I fell asleep and as the heavy sleeper I am, I didnt realize that my hands were being tied by Beth and her gang. A slap woke me up. I tried to move my hand to hit whoever was slapping me (A common thing we do in my cabin) but I couldnt move it! After a few seconds It all made sense, Beth, Jane and Camm had tied me up for their revenge. After that realization, I saw them. They had evil grins on their faces. Beth said:
-You thought you could escape the pantsing, did you? Well, let me tell you, NO looser escapes it.
She wasn't mad, but I knew nothing good would end up of this.
-Guys! Help me! -I screamed in panic.
-Dont you say another word! -Said Camm- Or else we will gag you.
-Let me go! -I said in a demanding voice tone.
-We warned you -Said Camm.
She started to slowly look for something in my clothes bag. While she did this the other two giggled. She eventually took out something of my bag and said:
-I found it! I cant belive he still wears kiddy underwear and not boxers...
Camm showed the girls a piece of my underwear she'd picked up from the "Dirty clothes" bag. The three girls bursted in laughter and Camm put my underwear in my mouth and before I could spit it out she closed my lips with a piece of tape. It tasted horrible and it kept me from screaming for help.
-Okay, now we are ready, lets pants him! -Said Jane.
The three girls cheered and Beth started to move her hand arround my waistband. Taking it up and down, without really pulling it. She looked at me, smiled and said:
-I want you to swim out of this one!
She then quickly pulled my sleeping pants down revelaig my white underwear. I didnt wear boxers because it was taboo in my family. The girls bursted in laughter, and started teasing me saying things like:
-Awwww, what a cute little kid, he doesnt wear grown men underwear.
-I bet he is so small, boxers are like shorts to the baby.
I was mortified, the three most popular girls of the camp had seen me in my underwear, and I was tied up and at their mercy.
-Help me get the camera girls! -Said Jane.
The three girls leaned in front of me to look for their camera in Beth's backpack, that gave me a wonderful view of their backside, and I started to feel my willy starting to go up. I tried to control it, but It was useless, when the girls funally turned arround with the cameara almost screamed, surprised to see me excited. After the initial surprise they laughed and Beth said:
-What's happening? Baby boner boy is enjoying this?
-What a naughty kid -Said Jane- Lets take him to our cabin. Naughty kids cant go unpunished.
The idea of walking to their cab in just my briefs and shirt terryfied me, but mostly because my crush was sleeping there. I really didnt want her to see me like this.
The three girls started to untie me from the bed. I tried to struggle, but I only managed to get kicked in my balls and cooperate.
They untied me from the bed, but kept me well tied, my hands behind my back, my feet tied together tight enough so that I couldnt run, just slowly walk, my mouth gagged with my used underwear and a leash in my neck. The last knot made everything so much humilliating.
I was walked through the dark camp until we reached Beth's cab. We all got in and I was put in the center of the room. Once there, my hands were untied and I was told to keep them at my head all the time, or the punishment might be worse. Jane took my shirt off. After that Beth started talking:
-Well, since you were a pervy baby, we are going to have to punish you like one! That means, a spanking.
The three girls started to hit my butt, at first slowly and gently, but they got bored and started hitting me really hard. I could barely stand now, the pain and humilliation were too much, but all the contact with this girls made it so my erection wouldnt go down.
-What a pervert little baby! -Beth said- I bet he wants to see us naked!
-Yeah -Jane continued- What if we see YOU naked then? -She said this pointing at me, specifically at my crotch area.
I started to panic and tried to run. Only to remember about my bounds, but it was too late. I was already on the floor and the three girls were leaning forward, smiling at me. Camm said:
-You were trying to escape? What a bad boy, maybe we should show you to Ginger...
My face must've revealed how frightened I was of that idea, and that gave the girls a perfect blackmail.
-Oh, so you dont want her to see you? -Camm continued- Then you are going to cooperate.
I had no chance, so I nodded my head up and down and prepared to be humilliated by this girls.
-Okay, this is going to be really simple -Beth said- Stand up
I did as she told me, almost trimping because of my feet being tied
-Walk back to the center of the room
I walked back to it. I knew Beth was only doing this so she could prolong my humilliation, making me feel worse.
-This is the fun part -Camm said.
-Okay -Beth took the lead again- If we took your underwear it wouldnt be fun, so you are going to take it off for us!
I fell mortified. Having them taking off would be bad, but making me take them off was just insult to injury. Beth and her gang knew that, and thats why they wanted me to do it. I didnt do it, I just couldnt bring myself to do it. I'd be too humilliated.
Camm started to say:
-Pull them down or We'll ask Ginger to do it -She seemed pissed off.
Just the thought of that terryfied me more than being naked in front of the three girls, so I, slowly pulled my briefs down.
The three girls bursted in laughter when they saw my tiny willy. At the age of 14, I was a late developer, so my "friend" hadnt grown in size almost at all, and I had very few pubes. Being butt naked in front of three girls made my face bright red, so I just looked down and tried to cover myself, but Jane hit me and said:
-Hands in the head at all times! And look up to us.
-Oh my god, look at it! Its so tiny -Said Beth teasing me.
-We knew you were a baby boy -Said Camm.
Beth got a camera and she started to take pictures of me naked. I knew this was terrible, but if I tried moving, I knew Jane would beat me up, so I just stood there, being humilliated more and more.
-So, one more thing and we'll let you go -Said Camm- Is Ginger your crush? Dont lie, or else you may be punished.
-Yes, I like her -I said in fear of the punsihment.
-Thats exactly what I wanted to hear -Jane said. And after saying this she jumped at me and pinned me back to the floor.
Beth and Camm looked at me and mumbled, "Sorry, but we cant stop her"
Once I was in the floor Jane sit on top of me and duct taped my arms to a leg of one of the beds and then duct taped my feet spreading my legs to the floor. She gave me an evil grin and...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND IM LEAVING THE REST FOR PART 2! IM THAT EVIL >:D
SwimKid wrote: Camp Logjam Pt2 by SwimKid

...Once I was in the floor Jane sat on top of me and duct taped my arms to a leg of one of the beds and then duct taped my feet spreading my legs to the floor. She gave me an evil grin and went straight to Ginger's room. I was terrified that Ginger, my crush, would see me naked. Beth and Camm went in there too, but they seemed to sympathize me and told me they were going to try to convince Jane to stop.
They werent evil, they were just having a bit of fun. Jane, on the otherside, she is pure evil.
The four girls rushed back to the room where I was, Camm and Beth with fear on their eyes and Jane holding Ginger by her red hair in front of me. She pulls her down to the floor and says:
-Oh look, its romeo and Juliette, go ahead Jullie, jack him off or we'll strip you too!
Ginger seemed scared, she knew that Jane was evil and that she was serious, yet she still didnt commit to the humilliation of jerking me off.
Jane said:
-Last chance, you either do it, or we strip you.
Ginger was still in fear, but didnt even get close to touching me. Anger filled Jane's face as she started to push Ginger to the ground. Once there Jane took Ginger's glasses off and started to un-do her pajamas top exposing a cute pair of B-cup breats covered by just a sexy purple bra. Relatively big for a girl of her age. They looked good, pale, but cute nontheless. Im not going to lie, I liked that sight, but Ginger sure didnt. She blushed and started to strugle and scream:
-Let me goooo!
-Not until you jerk him off!
-Fine, I'll do it, but please dont strip me! -She said crying just when Jane was reaching down to grab her pants. She continued to take them off and showing a small butt, with a cute purple panty that matched her bra. Her pale legs were exposed and that made me go ahrder than I thought I could.
Jane let her get up, pushed her on her knees and gave her a slap.
-Do it -She said.
Ginger hesitated, but eventually started to quickly stroke my small penis while silently crying of humilliation untill I came. I liked her jerking me off, but I was also mortified that she had seen me naked, and also laughed a bit of the size of my willy when she was done.
Jane was just laughing at us. And when I thought I was finally free of her humilliation, she grabbed my clothes and put them on her room. After doing so, all the time with an eivl smile on her face, she untied me and told me to get away. I replied:
-I cant go naked through the camp!
-Yes you can, look.
She laughed and started to push me until I was out of her cab. Once I couldnt get it she locked the door. I started to panic, in afew minutes everyone would wake up and would see me naked! I knocked on the girl's door while Jane was just looking at me through the glass. She said:
-Beg to me, and I may let you in.
-Please Jane! Could you let me in?
-Not like that. You must get on your knee and say: "Oh Jane, will you let me in, I dont want everyone seeing my small willy"
I was mortified, I didnt want to have to say that, but I had no chance. I got on my knee, swallowed my ego and said:
-Oh Jane, would you let me in, so no one can see my small willy?
-Hhhhmmmm... maybe I should, maybe I shouldnt... I'll tell you what, do 25 High jumps and I'll let you in!
I couldnt. The embarrasment of Jane seeing my willy bouce arround while I jumped would've been too much for me to handle. Plus she was recording it all. But I also had no chance. I satarted to jump, feeling how my willy jumped and bounced all arround my crotch area. To amke it all worse, all the movement was making it go up again. Jane laughed, after doing the 25 jumps I ran back to the door where Jane looked at me and said:
-Yeah, I better not let you in.
That bitch! I had no hope but to run off to my cabin naked now, but I would run the risk of being caught. In the last second before I started to run, something incredibly lucky happened. Beth shouted:
-Hey swimKid here!
I ran towards her window and she gave me my clothes. I was never so thankful of someone who had just stripped me a few minutes ago. I thanked her and went off the run to ym cabin. I was safe for... For now.
Just one thought run my mind. Get revenge on Jane.