Caught Outside by Alexandro

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Caught Outside by Alexandro

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Alexandro wrote: Caught Outside by Alexandro

I am a shy boy and keep to myself. I live in the interior of the state of Sao Paulo so there are a lots of people around. I like being by myself in the woods. I love the sounds away from people. It was two year ago when this happened to me. I was14 year old.

I had just departed school and walked to the woods. I did not know that the popular kids followed me. They had plan to humiliate me. They had also ticked a girl who was not a popular girl to go along. I did not know Betina before this time. Marcela and Tomas were the leaders of the popular people. I just got to my place that I like to be at in the woods and lied down to rest. 10 popular kids came into my place and grabbed me.

I try to escape but did not accomplish it. Marcela say that I need to be seen by people and not hide away. She was smiling big when she say it. She say I will now bee seen by people. I say everyone here sees me now. I then say for her and everyone to go and leve me. Tomas say that is not good enough and say they want to see more of me. I ask, what do this mean? Marcela tells boys holding me to take off my shirt and pants. I fight some more but still sid not escape. The boys took my shirt and pants off and I am with just my underpants.

Betina begin to say this is not good. But Marcela smiles and tells girls to grab her also. Before she can escape they are holding her also. Tomas now say that Betina hides too much also and they want to see her like me. Betina starts to curse and make threats but evryone smiles and the girls take off her shirt and skirt. She is now in her bra and underpants like me. She has pretty blue bra and same color underpants. Her breasts are medium size. Betina is angry but in scared, and tells everyone this. Marcela then say that maybe she need to be seen more to make her not so angry. Betina say that when she escapes everyone will be sorry.

Tomas laughs and say to take off her bra. Marcela walks up and pops off her bra showing her pretty breasts. She then say that it is not good to leave her half way and start to pull down her underpants real slow. Soon everyone sees Betina private parts with a small timmed dark hair. Marcela say that they can not let Betina escape so they must tie her up. Betina is tied to trees with her arms wide and legs wide. When I see Betina nude, I can not stop my privates from growing and getting big. Someone sees this and yell that I am liking it. Marcea lok at me and say we must see it and very fast pulls down my underpants letting my privat part jump out for everyone to see.

I turn very embarrassed. Everyone laughs at me. Tomas now say that because we are alike we should be together and they push me up against Betina. I try to say I am sorry to her but she say it ok and she will get everyone when she escape. Marcela then say I need to ask pardon to Betina privates. The boys now push my face to Betinas privates. They move my face around and tell me to put out my tongue when they ďo that. Soon Betina privates get very wet and she moan a little. Everyone smile.

Marcela now say that I have to play with my private parts and makes me do it. I rub it up and down and they make me not stop until I squirt on Betina stomache. Every one laugh. I am now tied up like Betina and everone run away laughing.

After half hour Betina is successful and escape. She untie me and we go to find our clothes that are hidden around the woods. Betina and then become friends. She tell me that she will get revenge tomorrow ar school.
Alexandro wrote: Betina Revenge by Alexandro

Next day before school start. Betina meet me outside. She tell me that all isready and to stay lose to her. We enter the school and go to the gymnasium wher everyone is at to start school. Betina and I go to back corner where we see everything. When school begin Betina start to mumble very quiet and moving her hands a little, her eyes are closed and she look like she is studying hard. She point to the middle front telling me to watch.

I look down to see Marcela and Tomas with other boys and girls that humiliate us the day before. They all look like zombies and walk out wher everyone see them. Tomas and Marcela cry that they can not stop themself. When they get in front they turn to face the school students and start taking their clothing off. All students gasp and watch. Soon Tomas and Marcela and their friends are nude in front of the school. Everyone is surprised and stay without moving like they be stuck. Tomas then reach to touch the chest of Marcela and all boys do the same to other girls that are nude. The girls now touch the boy privates.

The school students begin to laugh at the popular people. The popular people are all crying as they be humiliated in front of the school. Soon Betina get quiet stop moving her handsand everyone in front stop and teachers run up and start yelling at popular people and chase them out of the gymnasium.

Betina now whisper to me thart she is a witch, yes they really are witches who do real spells and real magic. Betina and I become good friends and she teaches me a lot about magic. She teach me how to get clothes off people with magic, but she tell me that I do not have to use magic to get her clothes off if I want, but that will wait for a little time.