Stripped and forced to ring doorbells by brother and friends by Ashley

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Stripped and forced to ring doorbells by brother and friends by Ashley

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Ashley wrote: Stripped and forced to ring doorbells by brother and friends by Ashley

I was 15 and my brother was 17. My mom and dad were gone one Saturday and his friends who love to bully me were over. My brother told me to take off my clothes. I stripped to my bra and panties. He told me to take my bra and underwear off as well and threatened to take them off himself unless I complied. I obeyed and was now completely naked in front of my brother and 3 other 17 year old boys.

The boys dragged me out of the house. My brother told me I had to ring 5 doorbells naked and say hi to the person who answered the door. I could return inside after 3 doorbells. I was very embarrassed because several cars were driving by. Even worse, a family with a toddler boy was across the street, and the parents were trying to shield their son's eyes from me.

So I went next door and rang the doorbell while my brother and his friends watched hiding in bushes. Nobody answered. Unfortunately my brother said it would not count in the 5 house total if nobody answered the door. I went to the other next door neighbor's house and rang their doorbell. The man living next door looked and rang their bell. The man living there saw me through the window and looked at me shocked but walked away and did not answer the door. It was the worst of all worlds- he'd seen me nude but it didn't count.

I went to a house two doors away and a person answered. They asked why I was on their porch naked. I lied and said I thought it would be funny, not saying my bros forced me into this. I was trying to cover myself while speaking to the neighbor. They told me to leave their property. My brother said this would not count either since I had covered myself while talking to them. Oh god I thought.

It would be a few more rings before another person answered their door. Most people were too shocked to speak to me. When another person answered I did not cover up. So now my bro gave me credit for speaking to someone. Eventually after about 25 rings the 5th person answered their door and it was over. So now I got to go inside and sit naked on the couch with my bro and his friends until my parents returned. They touched my boobs butt and vagina while we watched tv. Many people in my suburb saw me naked because they had been walking or driving by when I was naked, even if I had not rang their doorbell. And just about everybody nearby heard about how I was running around naked ringing doorbells outside even if they didn't see me. My parents punished me severely after hearing about my outside nudity. I never told them my bro and his friends forced me to do it.