Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 9 - Oct 29)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

Which chapter 6 do you like better?

Original
27%
Redux
73%

Total votes: 26

superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 9 - Oct 29)

Post by superevil7 »

Description

Candice screwed up really badly and broke her family's washing machine, almost causing a fire in her home. Now her parents are making the 15-year-old girl stay naked as punishment. How will 16-year-old Dylan react when he finds his crush is being punished in such a way, and what will his answer be to her mom’s request when she asks him to babysit Candice and her little sister for the rest of the summer.

Index

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Original
Chapter 6 - Redux
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Last edited by superevil7 on Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 1

Post by superevil7 »

** Dylan's Perspective **

My mom and dad always sent me off to summer camp every June. Don’t get me wrong, I always had a fun time, but it took me away from my friends, and…

Well, and the girl I like. The girl I have a crush on. Her name is Candice. She is the proverbial girl next door, although she actually lives across the street from me. She had moved into that house about 5 years ago. Before then an elderly couple had lived in that house, but they had retired down to Florida. Candice and I had hit it off great, and become fast friends. The thing is, I don’t think she has any idea that I like her, or knows just how pretty I think she is. I’m all but certain she could never have any feelings towards me in that way.

We were in the in-between summer now, as both of us had just finished the 9th grade, and that meant next year we would be making the leap to high school. Our last three years of school, and of this kind of freedom, before we would head off to college. Two weeks after school had let out, I had headed off to camp. Now I was just arriving back home, thankful that I could finally sleep in my own bed, and in a room all to myself.

The first thing I wanted to do was talk to Candice. Camp had a strict no cell phone policy, so I hadn’t even been able to text her. I wanted to hear her voice though, so I decided to call. My mom wasn’t going to let me leave the house until I unpacked, I knew that for sure. Maybe Candice would want to come straight over to see me?

I tried her cell phone, but got nothing. I tried her home phone next. It rang a few times, then her mom picked up.

“Hi, Mrs. Simmons. Is Candice there?” I asked her mom.

“Candice has gotten herself into a bit of trouble.”

“Oh, what happened?” I asked with concern.

“I think it would be best if she explained it to you herself. Let me get her for you.” She explained, setting the phone down for a minute. I could hear her calling for my friend, and then some crackling noise before she picked up the receiver.

Her tone sounded kind of down when she started talking, “Hey Dylan. You’re back?”

“Hey Candice!” I greeted her happily. “Yeah, just got back like 20 minutes ago. How’ve you been? Your mom said you were in some kind of trouble?”

“Yeah, I’m grounded…” She said.

“Aww, really? Dang? For how long? Does that mean you can’t hang out?”

“I don’t know for how long.” I could hear the sadness in her voice. “My mom said I could still have people over, but…”

Suddenly there was a bit of scuffling noise, and then I heard her little sister's voice telling me, “You've got to come over quickly, Dylan! You’ll never guess…!”

I heard a bit more fighting, and some yelling by Candice at her sister, before she came back on the line. “Sorry about that.”

“It’s alright. Say, I need to get unpacked, and then I’ll head on over to your house. It’ll only take me a few minutes to get everything put away.”

“But Dylan…!”

I interrupted her. I was too excited to see her, I’ll admit. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there in a flash!” I said, hanging up the phone.

I quickly dumped the contents of my suitcase into one of my dresser drawers, and then headed down the stairs and out the front door, calling to my mom as I left, “I’m done unpacking! Goin’ to Candice’s house!”

“Be back for dinner!” She yelled back. She was used to me heading out like that.

I practically sprinted my way across the street. I know she was my friend, but lately Candice had started to mature quite a bit. She was no longer dressing like a kid, but more womanly. More feminine. It had certainly ramped up my interest in spending time with her over the last number of months. I couldn’t wait to see what she was wearing today!

Her little sister, Alexa, answered the door, seemingly wearing a mischievous grin. She had the cuteness of Candice for sure, but not quite the maturity, as the girl was still only 12. “Hi Dylan!” She almost seemed to be singing my name.

“Oh, Dylan. What are you doing here?” Alexa and Candice’s mom came over from the kitchen, giving me a confused look.

“Candice invited him over.” Alexa explained to her mom. I guess if I would have thought about it, Candice hadn’t really invited me over. I had sort of invited myself there, with Alexa being the one to suggest I come.

Her mom seemed to be accepting of what the little girl had told her. “Really? I would have thought that… Well, no matter.” She turned back to addressing me. “Candice is up in her room. Just remember, don’t think you can take advantage of the situation, just because she is grounded!” She looked at me sternly, and for a second I thought I might be the one in trouble.

At the time I just thought she was making it clear that Candice couldn’t go anywhere, so I replied with, “I understand, Mrs. Simmons. Candice and I are just going to talk for a bit.”

With that, Candice’s mom made a gesture for me to come in, and I made the same climb up the stairs to her bedroom I had made a hundred times before. “See, it didn’t even take me five minutes!” I said as I came in.

Immediately I could tell something was off. This was just about the most nervous I had ever seen her. I don’t think she had even been this anxious about giving a speech in front of our class, or staring in the school play. It was weird too. She had herself wrapped up in her comforter. The only thing she left showing was her bare ankles and feet, and her head with her long brown hair of course. Ok, so it was the middle of summer, and the AC was blasting pretty hard. Maybe she was just cold?

“Dyl…” She said, staring at me with wide eyes.

I’ll admit, I was totally oblivious to what she was actually going through at this point. “So, what happened? Why are you grounded?”

Candice gave me a totally mortified look, but before she could answer, her sister interjected herself, “Hey!” She yelled through the open doorway from the hall, then turned to run downstairs, “Candice is wearing her blanket again, mom!!”

“Candice!!” Her mom shouted from downstairs, sounding completely furious. All I felt at that moment was confusion.

“Dylan, please! Turn around!” Candice begged me in a panic. I could see tears welling in her eyes. I didn’t know why she was so upset or so afraid, but her request of me seemed reasonable enough, so I complied. I was still not sure why she had asked me to turn away from her though.

It hardly took any time for Candice’s mom to come stomping into the room. I could only see her out of my periphery, as I pretended to look over the books on Candice’s bookshelf.

“What did I tell you would happen if you were caught wearing your blanket like that again, young lady!!?” Wow, Candice’s mom was pissed! I just tried to make myself seem small, and debated about whether I should just try to sneak my way out of the room. I didn’t dare turn around.

“It’s back on the bed now, mom…” It sounded like Candice was crying. Hearing that broke my heart.

“It’s too late for that young lady!! You’ve lost all bedding privileges now too!!” I heard a bit more stomping, and then after a bit, I could see Candice’s mom out of the corner of my eye. She was holding all the blankets and sheets from Candice’s bed in her arms. “Dylan, you may as well turn around and look now. Candice is in need of a real good lesson on following directions.”

I slowly turned myself around, first seeing Mrs. Simmons, still holding the bed sheets. Then I think my heart skipped at least a dozen beets. I was nowhere prepared for what I saw! There in the far corner of the room stood Candice without a stitch of clothing! I blink my eyes a few times to make sure I was seeing straight, and I thought about pinching myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Candice, cute as a button, girl next door beauty, pretty as the day is long, my crush, Candice, was standing there totally, and completely, NAKED!!!

She had placed her arms and hands strategically in front of herself, to cover her more special parts, but there was still so much of her that I could see! I think the first thing I noticed was her bare tummy. I had seen small hints of it before, especially now that she was dressing more flatteringly. Now I saw the full thing, and just how gorgeous and soft her skin there seemed to be. My eyes were drawn downwards after that, to where her hand was hiding whatever was hidden between her legs. I knew girls were different, but at this point I had no idea what she could be preventing me from seeing. I had no sisters, and my mom was always very private with these things.

Moving my eyes lower, I took in her bare, shapely legs. I had seen this part of her before, for the most part at least. This time there wasn’t any skirt or some denim jean shorts stopping me from seeing the rest of her sexy thighs. It was enticing to see the shape of her waist and how her hips flared without any clothing in the way as well.

It was like I had tunnel vision at first. But scanning back up her body, I could see she had goosebumps all over her skin. Her arm was doing a poor job of blocking her bare boobs. I could see the round shape of them both above and below that arm. I only wished I could see her nipples then. Still, there was no denying that at 15, she had grown quite a lot since we had first met, especially up top. Her bare shoulders were the last part of her body I took in, before our eyes met. I could see the absolute shame she was feeling, and she quickly turned her eyes away from me, I guess so she didn’t have to see me looking at her naked.

“Candice, you better explain to your friend why you are naked, and just what you are in trouble for.” I had forgotten her mom was standing there. I sheepishly looked over towards her, expecting for her to call me a pervert or something, but she only gave another stern look towards her daughter, before leaving the room.

Candice had a little analog clock on her nightstand, and the ticking sound it made, along with the blowing of air though her vent, was the only noise in the room for a while. I think neither of us were brave enough to say anything. I wish I could tell you I had been a gentleman and looked away or something, but I think I was in shock, so I just stared at her with my mouth open. It was the most humiliated I had ever seen her in her life.

“So, what happened?” Eventually I had to say something. This silence was driving me crazy!

“I screwed up, really badly.” She said in a small voice. For this whole time she had just been staring down at her bedroom floor. She had looked up just a little when I spoke, but only for a second. “I thought I was being clever. I was supposed to do the laundry a few days ago. There were four loads in total, but I guess I just wanted to get it over and done with. I threw everything into the washer at once, and jammed it all in there really tight and compact. Then I went to the mall with Britney, leaving it running. When I got back, my parents fricken lost it at me. I guess putting too many clothes in the washer can break it… All the clothes inside were ruined too, including most of mine… The motor had shorted out, and caught everything inside on fire… I could have burned the whole house down…!” She made a few sobs.

“Oh my god…” I said, “At least no one was hurt.”

“Yeah, but Mittens and Colby were here… They could have died!” Mittens was her cat, and Colby the family dog. Her tears were flowing freely now.

I went over to grab her box of tissues, offering her one. Neither of us even thought as she took it. But there they were! Her boobs! I could see her nipples now, and they stood out from her boobs quite a bit, like cute little wall pegs! I think it was just from the AC, as I couldn’t imagine she was excited right now, since she sat down on the edge of her recently stripped bare mattress to cry. I tried everything in my power to look away, but I tell you it was impossible! They were like two pink bullseyes demanding the attention of my eyeballs!

Eventually her crying calmed a little, and just turned into the sniffles. She finally looked up at me, catching me staring at her. Seeing exactly what I was staring at! Oh of course now I could look away! After she had caught me staring! Dammit!

Thankfully, she didn’t seem to want to call me out about it, but I could see that her cheeks had turned red before she spoke. “My parents said, if I couldn’t handle the responsibility of doing the laundry correctly, then maybe I didn’t deserve the privilege of wearing clothes.” I was able to keep my eyes locked onto her face this time, thank god.

“So they’re punishing you by making you stay naked!?” I had never heard of anything like it. This had to be some kind of child abuse, or illegal right?

She nodded. “I’m also grounded, like I said. I can’t leave the house, not that I want to go anywhere like this anyway.” She gave almost a sneering laugh. It was the first bit of brightness I had seen in her mood since I had arrived.

Maybe I could cheer her up a little? “Come on, you could start the latest fashion trend. I heard nude is all the rage in Europe these days!”

She gave a bit of a giggle. It was good to hear her laugh. “Dylan…!” She said my name, almost scolding me.

My brain was finally starting to catch up to everything that had happened. “Your sister really wanted me to come over here so badly, so I would see you… Like this?” I thought it best not to directly mention she was naked.

“Yeah… She’s been teasing me about this for the last three days. She keeps asking my parents if she can invite her friend Georgie over too…” She folded her arms, giving a pout.

Just then we heard a small giggle coming from the open doorway to Candice’s room. Both Candice and I whipped our heads around, just catching Alexa peeking in at us, before she scampered away.

I turned back to Candice, who was now once again keeping her breasts covered with her hands, one in each. She had her legs crossed now too, meaning I couldn’t really see what she had in between. I did see a bit of short dark hair peeking out above her legs. Her face was totally blushing again when I brought my attention back to her. I guess she perceived me as checking her out… I mean I guess I sort of was.

“Dylan, my mom wants to know if you’re staying for lunch?” My attention was turned back towards the door, where Alexa stood, this time openly letting her presence be known. She was giving us that mischievous little smirk again.

I looked back over at Candice, who just shrugged her shoulders. “Umm… Sure. Just let me text my mom to let her know.” I explained to the younger girl, who began skipping her way to tell her mom that I had accepted the invitation.

Things got a lot more awkward between Candice and myself at this point. Not that it hadn’t been going awkwardly already. Neither of us seemed to know what to say to one another anymore, and again there was a long silence between us.

“How was camp?” Candice was the one to break the quiet this time.

“Oh… Good. Good. We canoed. Made smores on the campfire. There were a lot of arts and crafts. Swimming. I even got to shoot a bow and arrow!” I said that last one, quite proudly and excitedly.

“I wish I could have gone with you…” She said sadly. She clearly meant so she wouldn’t have gotten into trouble.

“I thought you could never go because your parents rely on you to babysit your sister while they are at work?”

“Yeah, that’s true. I’m just thankful that Alexa wasn’t home when this happened. She was over at a friend's house.”

“Hey, look at it this way. I’m sure you’re never gonna make the same mistake again in your life. Right?” I gave her a small smile, trying to ease her pain.

“Yeah. You are right about that!” She actually laughed a little. “I just wish my parents would tell me how long I will need to remain naked for.”

“Your father and I have been discussing that.” Her mom came back into the room unannounced, making both of us jump a little. “Lunch is ready.” She explained. Then she went and sat down on the bed next to Candice, and took one of her hands to hold. I don’t think she realized just what she was doing! Leaving one of Candice’s beautiful bare boobs exposed to me!

“I think a week is enough…”

“A week!?” Candice complained, looking shocked at her mother.

“Yes, a week, young lady! Your father doesn’t seem to agree though. He thinks you should have to stay like this until you can afford to buy us another washer.”

“Oh my god…” Candice said, getting a little pale. She looked over at me, I guess to see what my reaction would be to that.

“In either case, your father and I have decided that you are no longer responsible enough to be left on your own for the rest of summer vacation. We both agreed it would be best to hire a babysitter for you and your sister.”

“A babysitter!?” Candice reacted in outrage, until her mother gave her another long glare. “Ok… I guess that’s fair.”

Suddenly her mom turned to me. “Dylan, how would you like to babysit Candice and Alexa for the rest of the summer…?”

Chapter 2
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theoneandonly

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap

Post by theoneandonly »

Love the story so far!
Executionus

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 1

Post by Executionus »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:39 am Suddenly her mom turned to me. “Dylan, how would you like to babysit Candice and Alexa for the rest of the summer…?”
Hello, Mr Fox? I have this henhouse I'd like you to babysit for me.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:58 pm Hello, Mr Fox? I have this henhouse I'd like you to babysit for me.
Oh come on. You don't know Dylan. He could be totally respectable ;)
Drax6119

Post by Drax6119 »

superevil7 wrote:
Oh come on. You don't know Dylan. He could be totally respectable ;)
[/quote]

And I could be the rightful Czar of all the Russias. Or the Lord Jesus Christ.
Or both. 😉
superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 2

Post by superevil7 »

** Candice’s perspective **

URGH! This is all Britney’s fault!! Her and her stupid ideas!! “Just put all the clothes in the washer at once.” she said! “They’re having a sale at the mall. We have to go now!” she said! Her and her stupid ideas!!!

Alright, yeah, I know I shouldn’t have listened to her. It was silly of me. I should have stayed and done my chores like I was told, the way they were supposed to be done. I should have just told her that I could go afterwards, once I was finished. And certainly, I shouldn’t have ever followed her advice and tried to shove all the clothes in the washer at once!

I never expected my parents to go so nuclear on me for it! When I got home everything inside the washer was still smoldering and smoking, and there was a haze floating in the air everywhere in the house. We have, well had, one of those fancy new combo washer / dryer units. My parents had just bought it last month. As soon as I got back from the mall my parents freaked!!!

I always think back, that this was the hardest part, or no, that was the hardest part. No, let me be clear, every single bit of this absolutely sucks!! Every last part of this has been totally terrible!! First I was sent to my room while my parents discussed my punishment. Then they made me come back out to the living room after an hour, and verbally dressed me down for how dumb I had been. That I could have burned our entire house down, and for what, so I could go gallivanting off to the mall with Britney!? I had never seen my dad look so mad at me in my life! Then they told me I was grounded for the entirety of the summer. I know, none of that sounds too bad so far compared to what I had done. It gets worse…

My mom was the one to remind me that basically all of my clothes had been in the washer that day. That meant all those expensive tops, designer jeans, and even my favorite sweatshirt was ruined. Useless beyond repair. And my dad said he didn’t have it in the budget to replace my entire wardrobe for me. Then my mom dropped the bombshell. Since I didn’t understand the responsibility of taking care of my clothes or anyone else's for that matter, and for the fact that I had destroyed the family’s brand new washing machine and almost burned the house down, I would no longer have the privilege of wearing clothes!!!

I literally felt my stomach drop, and my knees went out from underneath me! I collapsed to the floor, crying like a baby. “Get up, Candice!!” I remember my dad shouting, but I just knelt there sobbing.

My mom came over and shushed me a little, holding me in a hug until I calmed down. Then she brought her hands to the buttons on my blouse. “Don’t worry. I’ll do it for you.” She said to me, and I just let her. After my sobbing I was numb. First she unbuttoned my top, and then had me stand so she could undo my jeans. My undershirt and bra went next, followed by my socks, and finally my panties.

I can still remember that look of pure disappointment my dad gave me as he looked at me standing before him naked for the first time in years. It broke me inside a little. I vowed I would never disappoint him like this again. At that moment I knew my punishment was just, if not extremely humiliating.

The next worst thing was the teasing my little sister gave me about being naked when she saw me. She had spent the night over at a friend’s house, and didn't learn of my punishment until the next day. Alexa was all giggles and smiles, not just the first time she saw me naked, but for every subsequent time she saw me too. At first all it took was her laughter to get me to blush, but when that stopped working, she moved on to reminding me just how naked and exposed I was. Eventually she started making little comments on my body parts too. Like calling my boobs small, or reminding me of the fact that my lips don't have much hair down there. Conveniently for her, my parents seemed to miss almost all this teasing she was putting me through.

The next thing she started doing was threatening to invite her friends to the house to see me in my current state. I attempted to get my mom to shut her up about it, but my mom always sided with my sister, saying I was lucky she and dad had put a stop to Alexa inviting guests over for the time being, and if my attitude didn’t improve, then she would allow my sister to invite over anyone that she pleased. My sister took great delight in teasing me about that, and she could do it in front of mom too, which really sucked for me. This one bothered me the most, as I couldn't think of anything more humiliating than someone coming over and seeing me naked, and then learning of my embarrassing punishment. Alexa knew she had hit on a winner with that one, constantly bringing it up to me.

It was because of that, that I blamed Alexa for the majority of what happened next. She must have realized the opportunity she had to make her threat come true, and jumped at the chance to capitalize on the situation.

My friend Dylan had gone off to camp for the last couple of weeks. He was a tall, handsome looking boy that lived across the street from our house. We had met the very day my family had moved in. I remember he seemed so shy back then, but he seemed to get over that the more we hung out together. Because he had been gone when this whole mess had started, I hadn’t even considered what I was going to do once he got back, let alone there being a chance that he might see me naked.

My mom called me downstairs, saying I had a telephone call. She had taken away my cellphone as part of my grounding, along with most of my other electronics. Besides the constant teasing I was getting from my little sister, the only other thing I really had to do was catch up on my reading.

My mom told me it was Dylan on the other end of the line, and that he had just gotten home. It was the first time I had thought about him since my punishment had started, and all I felt was dread as I put the receiver up to my ear to speak with him. “Hey Dylan. You’re back?”

“Hey Candice! Yeah, just got back like 20 minutes ago. How’ve you been? Your mom said you were in some kind of trouble?”  My heart rate went up, even just hearing him on the phone while I was completely naked was bad enough. How could I explain this to him?

“Yeah, I’m grounded…” I guess I didn't need to tell him everything, right?

“Aww, really? Dang? For how long? Does that mean you can’t hang out?” He sounded so sad. I guess he really missed me.

“I don’t know for how long. My mom said I could still have people over, but…” Why the hell did I just tell him that!?

Suddenly Alexa snatched the phone out of my hand, and shouted down the receiver, “You've got to come over quickly, Dylan! You’ll never guess…!” I knocked it from her hands before she could finish speaking.

“You little bitch!” I yelled at her, and she quickly ran out of the room before I could retaliate. “Sorry about that.” I said to Dylan, after picking the receiver back up.

“It’s alright. Say, I need to get unpacked, and then I’ll head on over to your house. It’ll only take me a few minutes to get everything put away.”

Shit!! Shit!! Shit!! “But Dylan…!”

He cut me off before I could say anything else. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there in a flash!” Suddenly there was a dial tone.

My whole body went numb at first, and I felt like I was going to faint. ‘He’s coming over here!!!’ I thought to myself. Dread wouldn’t even describe what I was feeling. I couldn’t just stand here in the middle of the living room though. He’d see me right away if I stayed here. Ignoring my mom and sister as I passed them in the kitchen, I just headed straight for my room. It was the best place I could think to hide. My only hope was that my mom wouldn’t let Dylan into the house with my punishment still going on. She wouldn’t do that to me, right? She couldn’t be that cruel.

I heard the doorbell go off, and some sounds of talking, although I couldn’t make out what was being said. But whatever was being said, it didn’t sound like Dylan was being turned away. Then I spotted it, my bedspread!! I just couldn’t let him see me naked! Pushing any thoughts about how much trouble I would get into if my mom found me covering up again, I quickly wrapped the blanket around myself. My naked body was hidden from view, at least for now.

I did it just in time too, as suddenly he came springing into my room. “See, it didn’t even take me five minutes!” My ears had been ringing this entire time since the doorbell went off, so it was no wonder that I hadn’t been able to hear him coming up the staircase.

Now he was right here with me, and I was practically naked!!! The only thing covering my body was this blanket, and I clutched it that much tighter as he looked at me with concerned eyes. He could definitely tell something was up. “Dyl…”

“So, what happened? Why are you grounded?”

There was no way I was telling him! I just needed to get rid of him somehow before he discovered the truth. Mustering up my courage, I was about to say something to him about feeling sick, but I was beaten to the punch by my little sister, “Hey!” Alexa stood at my open door, then she turned and ran downstairs, “Candice is wearing her blanket again, mom!!” That little shit!!! Oh I am going to KILL HER!!!!!

“Candice!!” My mom shouted from downstairs.

‘No! No! No! Please, mom!!!’ I thought. Dylan was still looking at me with that confused expression like he wanted to ask me what the hell was going on. The blanket, I realized!! I needed to get it off before my mom saw me like this! But I couldn’t let him see me naked either!! I just couldn’t!!! “Dylan, please! Turn around!” Thankfully he did it. He is always so kind, and trusting of me. I didn’t have time to worry about the fact that he might get curious and take a peek back at me. Instead I quickly threw my bedspread back onto my bed where it belonged.

I thought I was lucky enough, as my mom came storming into my room a few moments later. “What did I tell you would happen if you were caught wearing your blanket like that again, young lady!!?”

God no!!! “It’s back on the bed now, mom…” A few tears slipped from my eyes as I remembered her threat from two days ago.

“It’s too late for that young lady!! You’ve lost all bedding privileges now too!!” With pure anger in her eyes, my mom stripped every last bit of my bed sheets from my mattress. She even took the pillowcases from my pillows! On the first day of my punishment, my parents had emptied my closet and dresser of the few remaining bits of clothing I had that weren’t ruined in the washer. Now there was practically nothing left made of cloth in my room at all. I didn’t even have curtains over my windows, just Venetian blinds. My mom had just taken the last thing I could use to hide my naked body away from me!

“Dylan, you may as well turn around and look now. Candice is in need of a real good lesson on following directions.” ‘MOM, NOOOOO!!!!’ I just thought.

I acted quickly, covering myself with my hands just in time as he turned around to look. My knees felt like jelly as his eyes locked onto me! I couldn’t think. I couldn’t move. I couldn't breathe. I could only just stand there as his eyes scanned me up and down.

I swear at least an hour passed as he just looked me over. He was in total shock at first. His mouth hung open, and he was just as frozen as me. It felt like time had stopped for the two of us. Well, his eyes were still moving, and at the speed of a mile a minute, as they took in every bit of my naked body he could see. I knew even with my arms in the way of my privates, there was still so much of me he was seeing for the first time that he had never seen before.

Then his eyes seemed to slow down a little, and he started to focus on the different parts of my body. My stomach, my hips, my legs, my thighs, and my bare shoulders I noticed him looking at first. Then he seemed to look at the areas where my arms were blocking. It was like he was concentrating his hardest to see through them! Then our eyes met, and time seemed to stop again. It was like he was communicating with me, ‘I’ve seen you naked, and there’s nothing you can do about it!’ I don't know if that is what he was really thinking at the time, but that is all that came to my mind. I averted my eyes from his, in total humiliation at that thought, but for some strange reason I felt my body starting to tingle all over thinking of that too! What the hell was wrong with me!?!?!?

“Candice, you better explain to your friend why you are naked, and just what you are in trouble for.” my mom said as if to rub salt in my wound. Then she just turned around and left me there, naked and alone in front of Dylan!!! I couldn't believe she would abandon me like this!

For a while I just stared down at the carpeted floor beneath me, making sure my arms didn’t move from covering my bare private parts. The muscles in my arms were starting to strain a bit from holding them like this for so long. I jumped a little when I heard his voice after such a long silence, “So, what happened?”

I looked back up at him, feeling like I was going to start crying. I felt a frog in my throat as I began speaking, “I screwed up, really badly. I thought I was being clever. I was supposed to do the laundry a few days ago. There were four loads in total, but I guess I just wanted to get it over and done with. I threw everything into the washer at once, and jammed it all in there really tight and compact. Then I went to the mall with Britney, leaving it running. When I got back, my parents fricken lost it at me. I guess putting too many clothes in the washer can break it… All the clothes inside were ruined too, including most of mine…” The tears were stinging my eyes now. “The motor had shorted out, and caught everything inside on fire… I could have burned the whole house down…!” I really didn’t want to cry in front of him like this, but I felt a few tears escaping and rolling down my cheeks.

“Oh my god…” He said with concern, “At least no one was hurt.”

“Yeah, but Mittens and Colby were here…” I don’t think I could have lived with myself if something would have happened to them! “They could have died!” I lost all control of myself, sobbing hard, and needed to sit down on my bed. “I’m sorry!!” I felt foolish getting this way in front of him.

Dylan was so sweet though. He grabbed the box of tissues from my nightstand, and held it out to me. I took one and dried my eyes, getting my crying under control.

Only after a minute did I realize what I had done. My bare boobs had been free for him to look at all this time!!! When I looked back at him, he wasn’t just looking, he seemed to be almost drooling!!! I felt my face turn hot as our eyes locked once again, but then I also felt that tingling sensation, this time strongest right at my exposed nipples!!!

It was too embarrassing for me to acknowledge, and once our eyes had locked he looked away with some shame, so I didn’t say anything about it to him. Instead I continued on like it hadn’t happened, explaining the rest of my parents’ punishment to him. “My parents said, if I couldn’t handle the responsibility of doing the laundry correctly, then maybe I didn’t deserve the privilege of wearing clothes.”

“So they’re punishing you by making you stay naked!?” He seemed to be flabbergasted at that. All I felt was pure shame.

“I’m also grounded, like I said. I can’t leave the house, not that I want to go anywhere like this anyway.” I snorted at the thought, picturing myself walking down our street buck naked.

“Come on, you could start the latest fashion trend. I heard nude is all the rage in Europe these days!”

Now he really had me giggling. “Dylan…!” I complained to him, but he did make me feel a little better with that joke.

“Your sister really wanted me to come over here so badly, so I would see you… Like this?”

Of course he had to bring up Alexa again. Ooooh!! I was so mad at her!! “Yeah… She’s been teasing me about this for the last three days. She keeps asking my parents if she can invite her friend Georgie over too…” 

I heard a tiny giggle from the hallway outside of my room, realizing my sister had probably been listening in on us this entire time… I really am going to kill her if I get the chance, I swear! And I’m going to do it nice and slowly, so that her agony is prolonged, and my enjoyment is that much sweeter… I just caught a glimpse of her before she ran away.

The distraction at least let me cover myself up again. While Dylan wasn’t looking I crossed my legs, meaning I now had both hands free to cover my chest. Of course he just so happened to look back in time to get another quick peek at my nipples before I had them covered. I felt my face on fire, as his eyes seemed to be checking me out once more.

“Dylan, my mom wants to know if you’re staying for lunch?” My little sister was back, but this time her presence was a welcomed distraction, as it took Dylan’s eyes off of me again for a moment. It was a quick moment, as he looked back at me to see what I would say about my sister’s question. I just shrugged my shoulders, feeling too bashful to tell him no.

“Umm… Sure. Just let me text my mom to let her know.” Alexa was all smiles to hear that he was staying, skipping off to tell my mom.

I didn’t really have anything left to say after telling him everything about my punishment. For a while there were no words exchanged between us. It felt a bit awkward to tell the truth. At least this time he wasn’t staring at me like before, and had seemed to get over his initial shock at my nakedness. I also felt like my nerves were calming down despite his presence. Even if I was naked in front of him, it wasn’t turning out to be as terrible as I thought it would be. Eventually I worked up enough courage to say something, deciding to talk to him the way I normally would, before all this punishment business began. “How was camp?”

“Oh… Good. Good. We canoed. Made smores on the campfire. There were a lot of arts and crafts. Swimming. I even got to shoot a bow and arrow!” He seemed to be so excited about that.

It kind of made me a little sad. “I wish I could have gone with you…” If for no other reason that I wouldn’t be in the mess I’m in right now…

“I thought you could never go because your parents rely on you to babysit your sister while they are at work?”

“Yeah, that’s true. I’m just thankful that Alexa wasn’t home when this happened. She was over at a friend's house.”

“Hey, look at it this way. I’m sure you’re never gonna make the same mistake again in your life. Right?” He was definitely trying to make me feel better, which I thought was so sweet.

“Yeah. You are right about that!” I smiled back at him, having to agree. “I just wish my parents would tell me how long I will need to remain naked for.”

Suddenly my mom came back into the room. “Your father and I have been discussing that.” She said, and then seeing that both of us seemed surprised at her presence, she explained, “Lunch is ready.” She gave me a look of pity, and then sat down on the bed next to me, taking my hand in support. “I think a week is enough…”

“A week!?” I was shocked!! A-whole-nother week without clothes!?!?! How was I going to make it through this!?!?

“Yes, a week, young lady! Your father doesn’t seem to agree though. He thinks you should have to stay like this until you can afford to buy us another washer.”

“Oh my god…” I felt the blood draining from my head at the threat of that. It would take me so long to earn that amount of money. At least all of summer vacation, if not longer!

“In either case, your father and I have decided that you are no longer responsible enough to be left on your own for the rest of summer vacation. We both agreed it would be best to hire a babysitter for you and your sister.”

“A babysitter!?” I was about to start complaining, but she gave me a look as if I better shut up. I didn’t want to make things any worse, so I just nodded and said, “Ok… I guess that’s fair.”

Without warning, my mom turned to Dylan and asked. “How would you like to babysit Candice and Alexa for the rest of the summer…?”

He was just silent for what seemed like forever, and then… “I mean… I think I could do that. Sure…” He agreed, and my world flipped upside down! Suddenly it was like I had tunnel vision! That ringing in my ears came back stronger than ever too, and I felt my stomach literally drop out from underneath me!!!!!

Chapter 3
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ely

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 2 - Aug 12)

Post by ely »

interesting the double point of view, the story is pleasant
superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 3

Post by superevil7 »

** Dylan’s Perspective **

Suddenly her mom turned to me. “Dylan, how would you like to babysit Candice and Alexa for the rest of the summer…?”

ME!? She wants me to babysit her daughters over the summer! Her 15 year old daughter! ME!? Her 15 year old daughter while she is naked!? I think this is the closest I’ve ever come to having my life flash before my eyes, as my heart began to race a mile a minute! I was awestruck to say the least. How could she ask me to babysit the very girl I have a crush on, Candice, for the entire summer!? And with her naked to boot!!!

How could I honestly refuse? “I mean… I think I could do that. Sure…” I get to babysit my crush! And she has to be naked for a whole week too! Holy…! But wait… “I probably need to check with my mom if it would be alright first.”

Candice’s mom gave me a smile. “Oh you don’t need to worry about that. I have discussed all of this with your mom already. She was unsure of the idea at first, but she believes it’s a good opportunity for you to show just how mature and responsible you can be.”

She talked to my mom already? “Does she know…?”

“About Candice’s punishment. Yes. She was aware before you even arrived home today.”

I looked over to Candice, who seemed to be in total shock at this whole idea. I mean, I couldn’t blame her. Me, babysitting her!? “Candice?” As deeply as I now wanted this, I don’t think I could put her through this without some kind of approval from her.

“I guess it makes sense…” She said in a small voice, studding the fibers of her carpet again. “He lives just across the street, and we hang out together most of the time anyway...” She hugged her arms around her midsection, like she had suddenly transformed into the most bashful girl on the planet.

“I also considered your friend Britney,” Her mom continued, “but I’ve honestly never liked her attitude. Dylan is much more respectable and responsible I believe. I think he is the best choice for this job, don’t you?” Candice looked up at her with a blank expression, but then nodded her head. I couldn’t believe it! This was really happening! I was going to be babysitting my crush for the whole summer!

“Now let's discuss your payment.” Mrs. Simmons shocked me with that one! I was gonna be paid too! I almost felt like this should be something I was paying her for!

“Payment?”

“Yes. Of course you will be paid for your work. My husband and I are willing to offer you 60 dollars per week.”

“Yes!” I said quickly. Like I said, I’d have paid her. “I mean, that sounds good to me.” I blushed as I had let my excitement get the better of me. Keep it together Dylan. She’s gonna realize this could be a mistake if you don’t.

“Great!” She said with a smile. “Now come down to the kitchen you two. I made some chicken and rice for everyone.” Her mom got up, and I turned to follow her out the door, but then she stopped in the doorway, blocking the exit. “Candice? Are you coming?”

“Ummm… Yeah…” She squeaked out. We both just stared at her as she sat there on her bed still.

“Candice, he’s going to see you sooner or later.” Her mom seemed to be frustrated. “If you don’t get up now I’m changing my vote to three weeks.”

Candice immediately jumped up to her feet. I saw her delightful boobs bounce up and down for a second, before she covered herself up once again. “No, Candice. No more covering. Just leave your arms at your sides.”

“But mom!?” Candice whined. I don’t know why, but for a second there I thought her whining was just about the cutest thing in the world.

“Don’t make it four weeks!” Her mom said sternly.

Holy shit! There she was! Nothing was blocking my view of her naked body now! Her pink nipples were still as hard as ever! And now I could finally see what girls had down below! At least, this is what Candice had down below. The bit of hair she had was a neat little patch on her crotch. But lower down was the best part! She had these gorgeous looking lips! With a slightly pink hue to them. The lips only separated themselves in the middle by maybe a millimeter. All that I could see in between was a dark shadow. I wondered if I would ever be able to see them more closely some day…

Taking her fully naked body in, from top to bottom, and bottom to top a few times, what else can I say? She was absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I mean, I knew she was beautiful before, but there is this whole other level you get to when you’ve actually seen a girl naked. I was actually seeing Candice naked!!!!!

I was able to keep myself together for the most part, but I did smile from ear to ear at her. Candice blushed deeply at that, and turned her eyes down once again, but I swear for a moment, I thought I saw a hint of a smile from her too. Maybe I was just imagining what I wanted to see?

I was trying to be a gentleman again, by letting her go first, but hot damn! I had forgotten all about her ass! That would be bare too of course! It was not too plump, but not too flat either, just the right shape for her. A tight little apple bottom butt! She peeked back over her shoulder at me, catching me again! And her eyes went wide in surprise. Then, almost sprinting away, she quickly followed her mom, who had already left the room by this point. My god the way her ass moves!

“Candice, set the table for everybody.” Her mom said forcefully when we got down. “Dylan, you can take a seat. It’s Candice’s job to do all the chores and all the work around here while she is grounded.” Her mom explained.

I sat down like I had been told to, and now I got to watch Candice for a bit longer. She went over to grab some plates from one of the overhead cupboards. She really needed to stretch herself in order to reach, getting up onto her tippy-toes. She was probably a little short, only around 5’ 1 or 5’ 2 I think. Her cute ass was once again on display for me. I also saw the difference it made now to her breasts, as she reached her right arm above her head. Her boob on that side of her body sort of contorted, and got a little flatter. It was very interesting to watch.

“Thanks.” I smiled up at her as she placed a plate in front of me.

Again she gave me that totally embarrassed blush. “Um, you’re welcome.” Although she might have been blushing at me for staring at her boobs as she walked towards me with the silverware. I couldn’t help it if her nipples were like magnets to my eyes! And wow the way that those boobs jiggled…

Her sister came in shortly after, and sat down to my left. I had taken one of the ends of the table, specifically because it gave such a good vantage point to the cupboards and drawers. Ok, so I was being pretty pervy, but tell me you wouldn’t take every opportunity to stare at a naked 15 year old girl if you were a 16 year old guy!

Her mom brought the food over to the table, and Candice took the seat to my right. Damn! Her boobs were going to just be out there the entire time we were eating too! Weren’t they!? I think I must have died at camp and gone to heaven.

It was her sister that caught me staring this time, “Enjoying yourself, Dylan?” Why did she have to always put that song in her voice?

“Alexa!” Candice yelled with shock at her sister. Then she couldn’t help covering herself up again.

“Candice…” Her mother scolded, and my crush brought her arms back down.

Alexa let out a little giggle, obviously enjoying her sister’s discomfort.

“Alexa, what did I tell you?” Now her mom was scolding the younger girl.

“You said I better watch it…” Alexa said, staring down at her food as she stirred it a little with her fork.

“And?” Her mom demanded.

“And if I make fun of Candice too much I’ll be joining her…” The younger girl said quietly; it was difficult for me to hear her.

“That's right. This is your last warning. One more time and you're going to be spending the next three days NAKED!” Her mom explained, putting a strong emphasis on the last word. I noticed Candice smiling and giggling a little to herself. I was surprised by this, that she would seem to take pleasure at the thought of her sister suffering the same as her. Still, it was good to see her laughing again. Maybe she just wanted the company so she didn’t have to do this all alone?

Lunch was another quiet affair. None of us really talked while we ate. Once we were done, Candice was made to take care of all the cleanup too. I still stayed seated at the table, but this time her mom was right there still sitting at the table with me. I did my best not to stare at Candice as she moved around from task to task. It was the most difficult thing in the world, trying to keep my eyes off her, but I managed by pulling my phone out to pretend I was reading something.

I did look up at her when she came to get my dish. "Thanks." I smiled at her, trying to look her in the eye, but it was like my eyes had a mind of their own. Suddenly all I saw were her perky breasts!

"You're welcome…" She acknowledged me quietly. Then, crash!! She jumped and I looked down at the floor, broken out of my hypnotic state. My dish was now shattered into a thousand little pieces.

"Candice!!" Her mom said in frustration. Then she huffed a few times before she said, "Go get the dustpan and broom." I watched as Candice scampered off, her bare butt on display for me to look at the whole way.

"This is what I'm talking about." Her mom said to me, "Candice is not acting responsible enough to be left on her own." Candice had just come back, and her face turned a deep red as she seemed to get really ashamed of herself. "And lord knows Alexa is just as irresponsible. I wouldn't trust that girl alone if my life depended on it."

"Mom, I'm sorry. It was an accident." Candice explained, hanging her head.

"I know, sweetie." Her mom got up and gave her arm a few pats. "But this is why I feel it would be better if someone was watching over you this summer. You've gotten very clumsy and very scatterbrained recently, and you haven't been thinking things through responsibility. Dylan will look after you so hopefully accidents like this and the washing machine won't happen again."

"I understand." Candice said meekly, giving me another blush before bending over to start sweeping up the broken dish. I watched her perform the task for a moment, but that's when I realized Candice had her legs spread wide open! She had squatted down to use the dustpan and hand broom, but in order to keep herself steady, she had opened her knees wide!! I could see everything in between her legs, and then some!! My goodness her pussy was beautiful, with bubblegum pink inner lips, and this little light pink nub poking out at the top. Later I would learn the significance of that, but for now I was just in awe.

"This is what I'm talking about, Candice." Her mom giggled at her. Candice just looked up at her in confusion. "Don't you realize your flashing Dylan all your goods positioned that way?"

Candice looked down at herself and yelped, "Ahh!" Then she fell backwards, flat on her butt! Her legs still spread just as wide. Her mom really started laughing at her, and I really tried to stop myself, but a few snickers escaped my throat too. "Mom!?" Candice complained, totally mortified.

“You ok?” I finally thought to ask.

“Um, yeah… I guess.” She answered from the floor, her face totally crimson with shame.

Her mom offered her a hand back to her feet. "Well, I guess you no longer have any secrets from Dylan. I suppose that's a good thing since he is going to be your babysitter."

"Mom…" Candice pouted at her, giving her a very perturbed face.

"Don't look at me like that. This is your own doing." When Candice gave her an incredulous look, she continued, "He would have never seen your private parts like that if you weren't naked, and you wouldn't be naked if you would have just done your chores correctly the other day and not broken the washing machine. And you would have never broken the washing machine if…"

"If I hadn't blown off my chores to go to the mall with Brittany. I know, mom…" She said, giving her another long face.

"Oh, don't be so upset, honey. I'm sure Dylan wasn't offended seeing your privates like that. Right Dylan?"

"Huh? Uh, right. It's no big deal." I answered, blushing at Candice. She seemed to blush back at me just as hard.

After that little aside, Candice finished picking up the broken dish and finished her other tasks in the kitchen. Now it seemed we were free to do what we wanted, as her mom suggested, "Why don't you kids go watch a movie."

"Really?" Candice said with surprised hope.

Her mom nodded her head. "With Dylan here I think we can ease up on your restrictions a little."

"Thanks mom." She said, and we headed over to the TV room.

Her sister was already there, playing some portable video game. “Dylan and I are gonna watch a movie.” Candice explained to her. “You can stay and watch it with us if you want.”

“Ok.” Alexa smirked her mischievous little smile at her older sister again.

I could see why Candice was excited to watch a movie. She went over to the window, to shut the curtains, and then flicked off the overhead light in the room. She was trying to give herself the cover of darkness. Though with it being daytime, and the light of the TV illuminating the room, I could still see her pretty clearly. Once she was finished, she came over and sat down on the couch next to me. There was nowhere else left to sit. Alexa already had the big comfy chair, and Colby was at the far end of the couch from me, so that only left the middle. Candice wasn’t one to kick her pets out of the way. She reached over to pat the dog on his head a little, and started up the movie.

I wish I could tell you what the movie was about, but I was damn nervous. Here was the girl I liked sitting mere inches away from me, and she was totally naked too! How was I supposed to keep my cool? Whatever she had put on must have been hilarious, since she kept laughing and giggling. Every time she’d do that, my attention was brought back to her. I noticed each time she laughed her cute boobs seemed to bounce up and down too! It was mesmerizing!!! Then I would need to remind myself I was supposed to be watching the movie and not her, and I’d have to peel my eyes away from her, and her naked body.

This was the first time for me too. Somehow in all this time staring at her naked body, I had managed to keep my composure, even through the mishap in the kitchen. Now though, I had the most massive boner! I did that thing where I hunched forward a little, in order to try and hide it. It would be a total disaster if Candice were to see, or even worse, if her little sister found out.

"You ok?" Candice sort of whispered to me. Great, she had noticed! "Your stomach is bothering you?" Now I could hear she was just concerned about me, and probably hadn’t noticed the bulging in my pants. One of the things I like about her so much is just how caring she is.

I certainly wasn't going to admit the truth to her. I grabbed my stomach with my hands, and gave a fake grimace. "Yeah. A little."

“I’ll go get something to help you.” Candice said with a warm smile. I couldn’t stop myself from watching her hot behind as she walked past me and out of the room.

With her sister gone, Alexa came over to sit next to me, making me feel a bit nervous again. “You got a boner, don’t you!?” She said suddenly, smirking and giggling at me.

“What!?” I responded by covering my lap with my hands.

“It’s alright. Don’t most boys get excited thinking about naked girls? It’s way better seeing Candice naked for real than just thinking about her naked right? You should thank me for telling you to come over so you could see her naked.” I could not believe what I was hearing from this twelve year old girl!!

“Don’t you think that was mean to do to your sister!? How do you think she feels about it?”

She just laughed at what I said. “I think it’s funny! Candice looks so embarrassed all the time. Especially now that you're here.”

“But that’s your sister you’re talking about…” I couldn’t believe she had no compassion for Candice and what she must be feeling. "How would you feel if it was you?"

She got a mean look on her face. “If you don’t shut up I’m going to tell Candice you got a boner looking at her naked!”

"Alright, sorry." I said, not sure what else to say.

"I know you got a crush on her anyway." She said with an evil smile, shocking me to my core.

"How could you…?"

"Dylan, it's so obvious!" She just laughed at me. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell her." That did calm my nerves a little. "But you deserve to enjoy this. Enjoy having my big sister naked for you. Enjoy being in charge of her for the summer. Enjoy taking advantage of the situation."

"What do you mean by that!?"

"You know. Have fun looking at her body. Have fun getting her into more compromising positions. Get my parents to agree to keep her naked for all of summer vacation. Maybe even show her off to another boy. I know my friend George is really dying to see her naked." She gave me another one of her mischievous smirks.

"Candice is my friend…"

"Oh I know. We wouldn't do anything too bad to her. Just have some fun with her. Just think about it." She said, getting up, as Candice came back into the room.

"What was that about?" Candice asked as she handed me an antacid and a glass of water, watching as her sister headed up the stairs.

"She just wanted to make sure I was doing alright." I lied, taking the antacid from her. As she stood in front of me, I couldn't help staring at the two perky globes on her chest, and those beautiful pokie pink nipples of hers, feeling very tempted by what her younger sister had just suggested.

Chapter 4
Last edited by superevil7 on Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perseus

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 3 - Dec 07)

Post by perseus »

Very excited to see (what I think) the direction this story is going! Great chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com