Top 10 lists

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Executionus

Top 10 lists

Post by Executionus »

So a conversation elsewhere inspired me to make a thread for people to rank what they believe to be the top ten ENP stories of all time, or at least their own personal top ten. I'm quite curious as to what everyone thinks on this.

I took some time and ranked what I believe to be the top ten stories of all time. The stories that I chose were picked specifically based on their impact and influence on future stories, as well as worthwhile measurements of fan appreciation. This isn't a list of my personal top ten, although several of these would be on such a list. This is me ranking the stories that most shaped the genre as a whole. I'll explain why I put each one on this list.

I've now gone and linked to all ten stories.

10: Caught Tammy Series - Hooked6
Hooked6 is basically the grandfather of this entire genre, and this series is his largest work by far. It's frequently mentioned as one of the most beloved and influential ENF stories of all time, really pioneering the concept of blackmailing and exposing a freaking-out girl to increasingly embarrassing audiences. So many modern story sequences have roots in this one from two decades ago, even if the author hasn't personally read this story before.

9: Stripped at a Walmart - Surfer
This story was one of the absolute most popular stories ever posted on the first Dan board, to the point where it inspired at least 5 similar "stripped in store" stories. When the first Dan board croaked, there were abundant requests for somebody to repost this iconic story. Despite its age and comparably-small size this story still holds up to modern works quite well. Amusingly, at the time it was written it was probably one of the longest on the board.

8: My Sisters and Me - Drew
This is the only modern era story on my list, despite the massive number of epic modern stories posted to this forum. This is largely because newer stories haven't established a real legacy for themselves yet, despite obviously being of higher quality. What earned this specific story a slot on my list is the fact that it has the highest thanks-per-post ratio on the forum by far, with every single part posted averaging 5 1/2 thanks. One single story has Drew ranked up as #6 all time on the thanks received list (surpassing several legends). The story itself is written phenomenally well with plot, dialogue, and various unique nude circumstances not seen in other stories.

7: Only Boy / Girl at the Bullies Party - SDS
SDS made two versions of this story, one ENM and one ENF. The funny part is that he posted both under aliases originally. Both versions of this story were massively popular when first posted, and after the second Dan board fell there was a huge demand for somebody to locate a backup for the ENF version of it that was thought lost for a time. Despite this story not being one of SDS's signature works (partially because of the use of an alias), I rank it as his most popular story ever.

6: Tommy's Debasement - Blondie
Without a doubt the most popular ENM humiliation story in the genre. It took many years and thousands of requests to finally be completed, but once finished it stands as a masterpiece in absolute merciless shame. There is currently a gender-swap version of this in the ENF section being worked on which has earned attention by itself. Tommy's Debasement inspired a whole host of ENM content as Blondie ran his own ENM community. Any list of the top ENP stories would need to include this one for sure.

5: Karen Naked in School - Karen Wagner
The most influential story of all time. This story spawned an entire genre spanning dozens and dozens of spinoffs and alternate versions. Plenty of people have done stories about a teenager naked in school, but Karen Wagner was the first to actually establish the RULES for an official program forcing students to attend school nude. KNIS is so revered that we had a story contest last year in her honor. The only reason this isn't ranked higher is because the original story itself was not as beloved as the ones above it in rank, but no story will ever surpass this one when it comes to spawning duplicates.

4: More and More - Executionus
One of my own, my very first posted story. Ironically I don't consider this my best work by any stretch since I was new to physical writing. That being said, this story is one of the single most widespread ENF stories ever written. It has been reposted and reposted all over the internet countless times. I've encountered this story on websites which don't even usually feature much ENF content. This story was even posted onto the official enf-cmnf website as one of the very few erotic stories they have ever posted what-so-ever, meaning that it's probably been read by fans numbering in the 6 or 7 digits. That is not an exaggeration. It's very likely that More and More has been read by more people than the entire rest of my library combined. When it wasn't finished yet I got numerous requests to complete it (which I eventually did several years later). It would probably have been a good idea for my fame for me to have posted that story under what would become my official name in this community (Executionus) instead of using just a throwaway name on Dan's board (Candy16).

3: Compromising Situation - Caught of Lore
This story will probably forever hold the record of most overwhelming fan reaction. This long and detailed story received endless comments, cheers, and requests for more with every single part posted. The wave of comments was so massive that it warped the formatting of the forum layout itself. Blondie's forum physically could not withstand a single story thread being that popular, the layout style literally could not handle it. Caught of Lore then made a new thread for the newest parts hoping to leave the warped thread behind. This second thread was then ALSO flooded to the point of warping the forum. When Caught of Lore hit writer's block and stopped updating this, there were dozens and dozens of requests for it to continue (including from me). The story remains incomplete, yet it's still a masterpiece.

2: Thornwood - Ribeye98
You're not going to find too many ENF fans that haven't read this story, and the few of you who exist should immediately fix that flaw in yourselves. This story is the greatest "tricked nude in public" story ever made while also being one of the greatest edging and orgasm denial stories as well (as the protagonist suffers constantly from lack of privacy every single time she tries to get off, despite her maddening desperation). This story is incredibly long with a whole ton of parts and four distinct episodes/threads, but at no point does it ever get old. It is a tremendous shame that Ribeye retired.

1: Greenview Stripping Wars - Johnathan
I personally consider it beyond doubt that this is the #1 ENF story ever posted in this community. The love for this story is universal and overwhelming. It's literally impossible to not love it. For several years this story was thought to be lost without a trace, leading to COUNTLESS desperate requests posted across multiple forums as fans hoped against hope that it could be recovered somehow. Thankfully, the entire epic story currently sits in this website's archive, so it did not wind up vanishing forever as we all had feared back then. It is utterly tragic that Johnathan retired as he was one of the very best writers consistently with multiple timeless hits.

That's how I see the top ten of all time. If I made a list of honorable mentions it would include a bunch of major modern hits like The Prefect, Julie's Babysitting Disaster, A Lesson in Karma, Johnathan's Initiation, Stripped by Girls, and my Thirst Games series. I'd probably include some older classics like Mallgirls, the Breeze, and Katherine as well. There's a lot of great influential stories over the last 2 decades.

So, what do all of you think of my list, and what are your own top tens?
Last edited by Executionus on Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CityWolf

Re: Top 10 lists

Post by CityWolf »

I am a big fan of works by someone named IWroteAThing. His work can be found at: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions

There is someone out there named Evil Mary! who has a series called "The Exposure and Humiliation of [name]" While they purport to be factual, frankly I suspect that they are mostly fiction. If not . . . . I don't have a link as they are taken down quickly.

I write for myself rather than for a mass audience, but it is found at: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions I have posted them here. Many don't like them because it ends up SO badly for our hapless young lady, but she brought it on herself.

Links to the stories that you mention would be appreciated. I have read and enjoyed most of them, but might check them out again if I had a link.
Executionus

Re: Top 10 lists

Post by Executionus »

CityWolf wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:36 pm Links to the stories that you mention would be appreciated. I have read and enjoyed most of them, but might check them out again if I had a link.
Yeah I finally gave in and linked to all ten stories. I wasn't wanting to take the extra time, but it honestly didn't wind up taking that long once I started it.