April's Debasement

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Re: April's Debasement

Post by SDS »

Another wonderful chapter!

It was such a shame break time was over quickly though... hopefully lunch period is nice long and unsupervised...
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

April stared forward in horror at the sea of smirks and grins from her classmates.

Sister Judith just carried on with the lesson plan being the only one who ignored the fully naked girl at the front of the class.

The foam falsies in each hand became heavier as time went by . This made April regret buying such large pads.

She couldn't see the clock from where she stood but there was no way she could hold these up in to the air until lunch. Sister Judith knew this as she casually ignored the nude girls growing duress.

The class on the other hand had there eyes glued to April's naked form. There eyes freely roamed April's thin pale frame with her arms stretched high above her head.

Her already small breast were stretched until they were just nipples. While her rather full curly bush was totally exposed.

The foam pads seemed to get heavier and heavier making April's arm tire out and slowly begin to fall. She couldn't stop the decent and it was of course Sally who pointed it out.

"Sister, April's not listening, look she's dropping her arms!" Sister Judith was well aware of this but she was pretending to ignore the naked teen for as long as possible. "My goodness girl still being defiant I see. We will have to come up with something else then. Class do you have any ideas?" Several hands shot up one of which was Timmy's.

"Yes Timmy what do you think?" He was usually the quiet type but not for the moment.

"How about a spanking?"

This brought out a round of chuckles and Sister Judith seemed to consider the idea for a moment before dismissing it.

"No Timmy not right now although she certainly deserves it, long and hard and over my lap."

April shuddered at the idea. Sister Judith's spankings were legendary bringing any student to a sobbing mess within a minute or two.

April couldn't help but let out a small groan when a smirking Sally raised her hand. "Yes Sally." Sister Judith called on the girl once again.

"Sister Judith. I heard that April is quite the singer so maybe she can sing us a song!"

April immediately stared daggers at the blonde not that it meant much coming from the naked teen.

Sally knew all about April's awful singing abilities because they took chorus together last year.

"What an excellent idea Sally! What should we have her sing?" April shook her head with a big no but Sister Judith wasn't having it.

"Either that or I will have you singing over my lap after a long hard spanking!"

April stiffened up not wanting that to happen either. Sister Judith took that as a yes relieving her of the falsies. "How about an easy one sing 'Mary had a little lamb." Sister Judith was surprised how much this increased the misery in April's expression.

The already mortified girl began to stare down at the carpet. "No! No! No! Eyes up! As a matter of fact I want you to practice making eye contact with your classmates while you sing for us. Now get to it and stop stalling or you will find yourself singing with a very sore bottom. The class became totally silent and you could hear a pin drop as they waited for April to start.

"Mary.... had a... little lamb.." April croaked out the first line making the class burst with laughter all at once. "Keep going April and be sure to make eye contact with each of your classmates."

The naked girl squeaked and croaked each line bringing out wave after wave of laughter. She looked at one after another of their laughing faces. Laughing at her terrible singing, laughing at her dorky naked form.

It was a nightmare she just could not wake up from. Once she was finally finished the dreaded Sally raised her hand once again. "Sister Judith I could not help but notice April was Making eye contact with everyone but me." She was telling the truth April had refused to even look at her as she made eye contact with everyone else.

"Really Sally is that so? April I'm going to need you to start all over this time making eye contact with Sally the entire time." April swore she would get back at her somehow going from humiliated to seething with anger as she stared into Sally's cold blue eyes as she sang, croaked out a song. Sally just grinned back at her the whole time knowing April's humiliation was far from over even if this class was ending soon.

Finally April had screeched out the ridiculous song and with only ten minutes left Sister Judith actually let her go back into the dark room and get dressed in her own clothes. It felt so much better to be covered up again even though her classmates had seen all of her feminine charms already.

She had never been so happy to hear that bell ring but little did she know her day was far from over......
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I hope you continue this, can't wait to see what else April has to deal with.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

What should her next class be?
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Maybe health or science class with an anatomy lesson, or math class where they take measurements of her, or maybe gym class.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

There's a lot of potential with math class, including getting the class to calculate the volume of her tiny breasts after they've been thoroughly measured. They could also be weighed and their light weight compared with other tiny objects.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Psychology could be an interesting class at some point. Not only has she been forced to reveal everything she has (and doesn't have) physically, but she could also be pushed into revealing all her innermost thoughts and feelings - exactly why she stuffs her bra and how she feels about her body, any jealousy she might have toward other girls etc. It's one thing for others to see your flaws, but to then have to talk through them all with your unsympathetic and highly amused teenage peers...