My Best Friend's Stroker

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Executionus

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Chapter 3 - Aug 9)

Post by Executionus »

Great story as usual!

I will say that I spent half the chapter waiting on Crystal to explain to Dale that his dick was now the "Crystal Dick" and his testicles were now the "Crystal Balls", but this is because I'm insane.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This story is amazing!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Lola wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am Yhea! This story is getting better and better. I love how the mom doesn't mind but helps the girls! And how Crystal convinced Dale to stay naked ahaha

Thank you Lola! Glad to hear you are enjoying the story. If you don't mind me asking, how quickly would you like to see the rest of the story posted? I have it completed now, 3 more chapters, but I don't want to overwhelm people by posting too often.
Last edited by superevil7 on Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:25 pm Great story as usual!

I will say that I spent half the chapter waiting on Crystal to explain to Dale that his dick was now the "Crystal Dick" and his testicles were now the "Crystal Balls", but this is because I'm insane.
NudeBaG wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:40 pm This story is amazing!
Thank you both so much! :D Pretty funny with the "Crystal balls" Executionus! :lol: I might just have to go add a line in there mentioning that before I post the rest.

My question on how often I should post is open to the both of you as well.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

My aim has always been to release updates 2 days apart since that gives people a good chance to read each update before the next one pops up. I've been horribly missing that goal lately, but that's what I do when I actually work ahead.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:18 pm My aim has always been to release updates 2 days apart since that gives people a good chance to read each update before the next one pops up. I've been horribly missing that goal lately, but that's what I do when I actually work ahead.
That's really fast. I'm used to sending my work in once a month to be posted. It gives me a lot of time to reread and fix any mistakes, and make little tweaks that hopefully makes it better. But if others also say they would like the parts that fast, I will be happy to post them every couple days.
Lola

Post by Lola »

superevil7 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:00 pm Thank you Lola! Glad to hear you are enjoying the story. If you don't mind me asking, how quickly would you like to see the rest of the story posted? I have it completed now, 3 more chapters, but I don't want to overwhelm people by posting too often.
I would love to read one chapters a day! The length is perfect, not too long not too short, it's just enough for one day!
superevil7

My Best Friend's Stroker - Chapter 4

Post by superevil7 »

I woke up in the middle of the night, needing to piss more than a race horse. Getting up from my sleeping bag, I tried my best not to make any noise that would wake John, and headed for the hallway bathroom. The door was situated further down the hall from his bedroom, closer to his sister's.

When I got out of the bathroom, I heard the quiet voice of Crystal calling to me, “Hey Dale! Pst! Come here!” She was at her bedroom door, just poking her head out. Coming closer to her, she invited me into her bedroom. After she shut us in, she turned back to me with that sexy grin on her face. “Will you take off your clothes again?” She asked.

“What? Why?” Suddenly there was a lot of tension in the air, as I realized the situation I had walked into. Here I was alone, with my crush, in her bedroom!

“Please? I just want to see it again.” She looked up at me with her adorable eyes. “Pretty please?”

I could feel myself halfway hard already. The thought of being naked for her again was enough alone, but now I could see her in her pajamas as well. She was wearing this really sexy navy blue nightgown that just barely seemed long enough to cover her panties. There was some frilly lace that framed her small cleavage a bit, and I could see just the hint of her nipples poking out the silky material. “What if someone catches us? Your mom or your brother?”

She just giggled. “I’m supposed to be taking care of things for you, hello! We’ll just tell them you needed some midnight help from me, that's all.” She explained. Then she gave a half shrug, “And I locked the door.”

Her rationale did make sense, and I already had been naked in front of her. What the hell, I thought. It didn’t take me long to strip naked, I was just wearing my thin cotton pajama pants, and a t-shirt. I only had a limited supply of boxers that I had brought with me, so I was going without for sleeping.

Crystal was now giving me a wide grin as she stared me up and down. Her eyes would lock onto mine for a few seconds, then flick down to my penis, then back again. This went on for a little while, until she seemed satisfied. “Lie down on the bed.” She told me.

Her bed was full sized, so I knew it would accommodate the two of us comfortably. I felt my heart racing, wondering what was going to happen between us. Did she want to…? Would she want to…? She hadn’t removed any of her clothes, so I tried not to get my hopes up.

She laid down on the bed next to me, only she situated herself in the opposite direction, with her head near my bare legs, and her bare legs near mine. We were now positioned like little crescent moons to one another. With her bare legs near my head, I could now see her panties clearly. Their color matched the nightie. I was pretty sure I could make out the shape of her lips down there!

My cock was basically fully erect, but she took it into her hand, and slowly stroked me, until she was sure I was fully hard. “See something you like?” She asked me in that flirtatious voice.

I was a little flustered for being caught looking at first, but then I thought, what the hell do I have to be embarrassed about? Here I am totally naked in front of this girl, and I’m going to be shy about seeing a bit of her? Instead of being bashful, I cleared my throat, and in as deep a voice as I could muster, I answered, “I do…”

She gave me the most surprised smirk at that, but then turned her attention back to my cock. She was still just slowly stroking and petting it, not to make me get off, but just to keep me hard. I’m sure she really liked playing with it too, from what I had learned about her when I was eavesdropping.

“If I tell you something a little embarrassing, will you keep it between us?” Suddenly she sounded very shy, almost bashful, like I had been this whole time. I’ll admit, I found it cute.

“Yeah, Crystal. What is it?”

She never once took her attention off my cock as she explained, “I think I have a fetish now. When I did my brother for the first time, I was so surprised. He just suddenly… went off in my hand. I had no real time to prepare for it, and I didn’t really know what was coming. He sprayed me right in the face. Like three or four times at least. The rest my mom caught with a tissue.”

She finally took her eyes off my privates to look at me. “Go on.” I tried to use an encouraging tone.

“Anyway.” She continued, still apparently not able to look me in the eye as she explained this. Either that or my cock was that nice to look at. “It felt like such a rush when it happened. I mean, I caused that. Me! And it felt so good when it hit my face, it was like a jolt of electricity hit me, and traveled throughout my whole body!”

I think I got what she was saying. “You like getting sprayed in the face with cum.”

She looked back at me, with a deep blush on her cheeks this time. “I do…” She answered in a small voice. “I really like it when you do it. You cum so much every time. It turns me…” It seemed she couldn’t finish, even if I already knew what she was going to say. “Do you think I’m weird?”

“No? What? No!” I quickly answered. Honestly, weird or not, watching her take it in the face was such a turn on for me too. “I did kinda notice you seemed to stick your neck out a bit more each time I came.” Damn her hand felt good down there! “It’s hot for me too, you know.”

“It is!?” She looked back up at me finally, with surprise in her eyes.

“Yes. It’s almost like I’m marking you.” I said with a loud laugh.

“Shhh… You don’t want to wake my mom or brother, do you?” She said, but gave a little giggle. “Marking me, huh? Like I’m your property?”

“What, no! I didn’t mean it like that.” I said, worried I had offered her.

She just giggled some more. “That’s too bad. Maybe I’d like to be your property, and you could be mine…?”

“Oh, fuck!!!” I almost came right then, but thankfully she spotted how close I was to losing it, and stopped her stroking hand. She just held me tightly in her grasp to let me calm down.

“Shhh…” She scolded me again. Then there was a long silence between us, as I just tried to catch my breath. “Well?” She broke the silence.

“Well what?” I asked.

“Well, would you like to be my property?” She asked, almost matter of fact. I could still tell there was a bit of naughty excitement in her voice.

“What happened to the other part?”

“Me being your property?” She gave me a coy smirk. “We’ll see. But first I want to ask you some questions.”

I gave her a confused look, “Ok?”

“Tell me the truth. The whole truth. I’ll know if you're lying. I’m holding your lie detector stick.” She giggled at me. “First, did you really have a masturbation problem, or did you lie because you wanted my mom to stroke you off?”

“Well…” How could I answer that!?

“The truth!” she demanded.

I took a deep breath, letting out a loud sigh. “I don’t have a masturbation problem, but I didn’t want your mom to stroke me off either.”

“Then why did you go to my mom with this?”

“Because I did want someone to stroke me off…”

“Who?” She asked, as I looked her dead in the eyes. Then she finally realized, and her mouth fell open in shock. “ME!!?”

“Shhhh!!” I reminded her to be quiet. “Yes. You… I…” I was still feeling too shy to tell her the truth. Here I was buck naked in front of her, and I couldn’t even admit that I liked her!!

“Why me?”

“You’re, uhhhhhh… Close in age. And, uhhhhh… You were already doing your brother… So it just made sense…” Dammit! Why couldn’t I just tell her!!?

“I see…” I thought I heard some disappointment in her voice, but she wasn’t looking at me anymore. Instead she had started up the stroking again. “Do you enjoy it?” Apparently she wanted to move on to her next question.

“Yes… I mean, enjoy what exactly?”

“Everything. Getting jerked off by me. Being naked in front of me. I guess you already told me it turns you on to spray me in my face, so I don’t need to ask that.” She turned and gave me a bright smile, and I felt relieved honestly. I was glad she wasn’t disappointed, like I had thought.

“Yes, to all of the above.” I chuckled a little. “It was embarrassing at first, getting naked in front of you… You and your mom. And don’t think I’ve forgotten about the little stunt you pulled, inviting Wendy over here to see me and your brother. But honestly, I don't really mind being naked in front of you anymore."

"Really!?" She almost squealed, super excited, like she was about to start jumping on the bed. "Does that mean, if say, I asked you to go naked all day tomorrow, that you'd do it for me?" She got that cute bashful look back on her face.

"What about your mom? Or your brother?"

"I can handle them. Just come to breakfast naked tomorrow and I'll take care of everything. You just have to promise me you'll go along with whatever I tell them."

"What's this plan?" I asked, not sure if I should really leave things up to her.

"Just trust me, ok? I just need you on my side, or my mom's never going to buy it."

"Alright, Crystal. I'm putting myself in your hands."

"Quite literally!" She said, and we both laughed at that.

Suddenly there was a quiet rapping at her door. "Crystal?" It sounded like her mom.

"I'll take care of it. You just stay right there where my mom can see you." Crystal told me, as I started to sweat a little. Why did she say not to move? She went and opened the door. "Hey mom."

"Crystal, what's all the noise… Dale? What are you doing in here?" There I was, buck naked in her daughter's bed, with my legs half splayed open, and a big erection pointing to the ceiling.

"I saw Dale headed towards the bathroom, mom." Crystal started explaining. "He tried to tell me he was just going to pee, but I was able to tell he needed another session."

"I see…" Her mom walked over to me, taking my cock into her hand. "Dale, when you need a session just come straight to Crystal or me from now on. There's no need to sneak around like this is something shameful. We want to help you get your problem under control." She started stroking me up and down expertly, making me gasp.

"Mom, I can take care of that!" Crystal said, like her favorite toy had just been taken away.

Her mom slowed down a bit, but didn't totally stop. "I was just going to take care of this quickly, so we can all get back to bed." Were they fighting over me!!?

"I can do it, mom. You need your rest for tomorrow anyway. Remember your book club?" Crystal was clearly getting frustrated with her mom.

"Ok. I'll let you do it." Her mom said, holding up her hands. "But get it done quickly. You both need your rest too." She went and kissed her daughter on her forehead. "Good night you two." She gave a wink, but this time it was to her daughter!!

"God I thought she'd never leave!" Crystal said to me after locking the door again. "Now where was I? Oh well, better cut to the chase. You want me to give you a blowjob?" She asked, staring down at me with that sexy mischievous smirk, and her hands in her hips.

"You want to give me a blowjob!?!?!" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Why? Would you like that?" She asked coyly, with a little giggle.

"Umm, I mean of course!" If she was willing to give me a blowjob, maybe that meant…? I didn't have the guts to tell her how I felt yet, but I did have enough fortitude to ask her another question. "Would you get naked for me while you do it?" I asked.

She pursed her lips for a moment, like she was lost in thought. Then she joined me on the bed again, in the same position she was in before, and she gave me her answer, "No. No, I don't think I will." She gave me a pleased smirk, and her eyes shined, as she saw my look of disappointment. "What, does that disappoint you, Dale? That you can't see me naked? That you have no idea what my boobs look like, or what shade of pink my nipples are? Or that you have no idea how I keep my pubes?" Once again she took my hard cock into her hand, slowly teasing me. "All the while I get to see you totally naked. Totally and completely naked! I know about every little mole you have. I know just how cute your butt is bare. And I know exactly what your dick looks like, hard and soft!! And what your cute balls look like too!!" She wore a satisfied superior grin as she said all of that to me. "Does it bother you that you have no secrets from me, and I have all the secrets from you? Or does that turn you on like nothing else? Does the thought of me seeing you totally naked, while I stay completely covered turn you on so bad, like nothing has ever turned you on in your life before!?! And don't lie to me! I'm holding your truth stick, remember?"

I let out a small whimper. "Ok, yes! It does turn me on!" I admitted.

She gave an amused giggle, all while slowly stroking my cock "Good, Dale! Then here's what's going to happen. You're going to start going naked for me every time I say. That means tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and into the future."

"But Crystal…" I whined.

"Uh bu bu!" She cut me off. "If you're a good boy for me and go naked like I tell you, then I'll make sure your cock is totally satisfied as much as you want. But if you don't, I'm cutting you off right now." She really knew she had me over a barrel.

"Ok… Ok… You win. I'll go naked for you whenever you want."

"Goodie!!!" She clapped, leaving my dick in frustration as she had let go of it. "Now you get your reward for being a good boy for me." She leaned over, taking me into her mouth for the first time ever.

The pleasure was indescribable!! Her mouth felt so wet and so hot!! Her tongue felt like this soft slithering snake, made only for my pleasure!!! She had planted the idea in my head, right before she gave me the most Earth shattering orgasm of my life!!! I was going to be naked for her whenever she wanted, and she was going to keep all the power by keeping her clothes! I came buckets into her mouth, while she just giggled, not even worried as she drooled the mixture of my semen and her saliva onto her nightie.

"Remember Dale, come down to breakfast completely naked tomorrow." She said, picking up my pajamas for me, and shoving them into my arms.

"What about your mom and brother?" I asked again.

"Don't worry about them. I'll take care of it. But you better be naked if you ever want to feel the inside of my mouth again!" She added, before kicking me out of her room. She hadn't even let me get dressed first!

I woke up the next morning to find I was totally alone. John had gotten up early for whatever reason, and had just let me sleep. I found out I had the whole floor to myself, as I went to empty my bladder. I heard the sound of Crystal and her mom talking downstairs as I went back to my friend’s room. Now I had to make my decision, one I was sure was going to change my life forever. I could either go down as I was now, in my pajamas, or I could give up my clothes and head down to breakfast naked like Crystal had told me to do, and continue receiving pleasure from the sexy girl.

The decision was easier than I thought. I was happy that my friend wasn’t here, as it made what I was about to do that much easier. With my pajamas no longer covering my body, I headed for the door. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I came down the stairs, and walked through my friend's living room without a stitch of clothing. I could hear Crystal and her mom laughing about something as I came to the threshold of the kitchen. Despite my attempt to be brave, I couldn’t walk in completely exposed. I covered my package with my hands as I finally made my presence known to them.

“Good morning, Dale!” Crystal’s mom gave me a bright, but surprised all the same, smile. “Did you need another session already?”

Crystal spoke up, thankfully. It saved me from having to explain my nudity to her mom. “Mom, Dale and I were talking last night. He and I both agreed it might be better for him to stay naked for today. That way I can monitor him a little more closely, and he won’t be tempted to take matters into his own hands like he tried to do last night.”

“Oh, what a fine idea!” Her mom beamed. “Dale, as far as I’m concerned you need not worry about wearing clothes here. You’re a very handsome young man.”

“Ummm, Thank you…?” I said to her, as she headed to the sink. With her mom’s back turned to us, Crystal made a gesture at me as if telling me to drop my hands from covering myself. After I complied, she got such a smug smirk on her face, and then took a long look at my exposed privates. I couldn’t help feeling a stirring as she stared at me.

Crystal’s mom turned back around, seeing my half chub. “Well now!! It seems it IS time for another session. Don’t you agree Crystal?”

“Oh, yes, mom. But Dale needs to eat breakfast first.” Crystal explained, getting up to get a dish for me. I noticed what she was wearing now that she was up. She had this really cute dress on, that didn’t show off all that much skin, coming down to her knees, but let her figure show through. All the same, she looked really pretty. She served me some of the scrambled eggs her mom had made. “Come sit, Dale.” She gave me a gorgeous smile, pulling the chair out next to her for me.

I was happy to sit, as it meant I was no longer totally on display in front of her or her mom. That was at least until I felt Crystal’s hand grab my penis under the table. She just gave me a wicked grin, and slowly started to stroke me. “Mom, what are we having for dinner tonight?” She asked, pretending like nothing improper was going on beneath the table.

“I was thinking about making the ham. Why? Did you want something different?”

“Since it’s the last night Dale is spending with us, I thought it might be nice to get pizza or something.” Crystal said. Then she looked over at me and winked, seductively licked her ruby red lips, and mouthed, 'I'm gonna make you cum so hard!' to me!

“Mmmmm…” I let out a small moan in response. She was still stroking me slowly, apparently now an expert in what would keep me in pleasure, without getting me to go off.

Crystal’s mom looked at me for a second with a furrowed brow, as I took another bite of the eggs, trying to pretend everything was normal. She had to know something was up, as I was not able to stop wiggling my hips for Crystal. “I guess that would be nice. Sure, you guys can order pizza tonight.”

“Thanks mom!” Crystal had stopped stroking me, but now she was using my pre-cum to circle the head of my cock over and over again! It was agonizing and intensely pleasurable!!

I could hardly sit still, and my moans were no longer quiet, despite my best effort. “Ahhhhh!!!”

“Dale, are you ok?” Her mom asked, coming closer. “Crystal, what’s going on?” She asked, and I was pretty sure she could see what her daughter was doing to me under the table now. "What are you doing?" She asked with her hands on her hips, reminding me of Crystal in her bedroom last night.

“I’m just getting Dale ready for his after breakfast session, mom.” Crystal explained with a laugh.

“Oh alright.” Her mom smiled big. “But at least let him finish his breakfast, honey. He can’t eat and moan at the same time!” Both of them started giggling really hard at that. I just finished my eggs while I had the chance, blushing at them the whole time.

After breakfast, Crystal took me to the living room. She kept her eyes locked to my crotch the entire way, walking backwards in front of me, as my erection just bobbed out in front of me. It was a short walk, but still, she seemed to really enjoy it. In the living room, she invited me to sit down on the couch next to her. She was just about to take hold of my hard appendage once again, when the doorbell went off. “I wonder who that is?” She asked, and I gave her a look of worry. “Don’t worry. I didn’t invite anyone this time.” She said as she headed for the door.

As Crystal headed for the door, John came bounding down the stairs. He looked dressed up for some reason. “Dude, what are you doing!?” He asked me. This was the first time he had seen me that morning, and I wasn’t sure I should explain the arrangement his sister and I had made.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Time for another session?”

“Oh Dale!!” Wendy came in, being led by Crystal, who really wore an amused grin now. “Nice to see you again!”

“Uh, thanks…” I blushed a bit at her, as she just stared down at my erect cock. “What brings you over today?”

“Wendy and I are going on a date.” John said with a large grin.

“Oh, wow! That’s awesome!” I said, happy for my friend. I couldn’t help feeling a little jealous of him though as he stood there in his nice clothes. Things had worked out so well for him. Why couldn’t the same have happened between Crystal and me?

“Yeah, we’re gonna spend the whole day together.” Wendy explained, with a happy little smile on her lips.

“Alright. Let’s get going, babe.” John said, looping his arms around hers. “See you later, Dale.” He said with a chuckle. “Don’t get eaten alive!” He added before the two headed out.

“What did Johnny mean by that?” Crystal asked, with her hands on her hips as she stared at me.

“Oh, uh… Just an inside joke between the two of us.”

Soon Crystal’s mom was heading out the door too, off to her book club. “You two have a good time together, today!” She came over to whisper to her daughter, but I could hear every word she said. “Remember. Men need a bit of time in between. Don’t run him ragged, or do it too much it makes him raw. Use plenty of lotion if you need.” She gave a wink to her, and then she too was gone.

Now it was just Crystal and me, alone in her house, and I was totally and completely naked!! “I wanted to show you something on the computer. Come with me.” She said, taking my hand, and we started heading for the stairs. Suddenly she stopped, and I ended up bumping into her, my hard cock right between her ass cheeks! “OOHH!” She looked back at me in surprise. Then got another wicked smirk. “What am I doing?” She let go of my hand, and then took hold of my cock instead. “That’s better!” She said, pulling me along by my erection almost like a pull toy.

She led me all the way to her room like that. I’ll admit, it felt a little degrading, but not in a bad way. She was just having some fun with the power she had over me, and it was very pleasurable to have her soft hand holding me like that, so I wasn’t going to be making any complaints about it.

Once we were in her room, she went to sit at her desk where her laptop sat. “Come stand here.” She pointed to the floor next to her. As I took the position next to her, it became apparent to both of us my cock was right at eye level for her. As she clicked around on her computer I could see her eyes glancing over at my privates every few seconds. It was almost amusing the way she couldn’t keep her eyes off of me, and I thrust my hips out a little farther for her in response.

“Ah, here it is.” She pointed at the screen, wanting me to look at it. “See this is a very interesting game some people like to play. It’s called clothed female, naked male, or sometimes nude male. There are a lot of pictures and videos about it. I really like looking at them. But in every one of them, all the ladies are dressed, while all the guys go completely naked.”

“Why are you showing me this?” I asked.

“Well, because last night you said you were turned on by being naked in front of me. I mean, look at this guy. He’s the only guy there, totally naked, and surrounded by 5 women, all totally covered.” She had pulled up one of the pictures. “Do you think being in that situation would turn you on?”

“I mean… I guess, maybe. Yeah.” I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what she was getting at.

“Cool!” She smiled at me for that. “And how about this?” She switched to another picture, this one with one of the women jerking off the guy.

“I mean, of course.”

“And this one?” This picture had the guy being spanked by one of the women. Before I could answer her, she quickly took hold of my hard penis again. “Remember, I have your truth stick!”

“Ummm… No. I don’t really like pain, Crystal.” I explained to her.

She just nodded her head at me. “Oh, ok. That’s cool. But you do like the thought of being naked in front of a bunch of women?” She switched back to the first picture.

“Yeah, it sounds like it might be fun…”

“Cool!!” She got a big smile at that. Then she pursed her lips, and got that mischievous look in her eye again, “Dale, you know what I think might be fun?”

“Huh? What?” I wasn’t sure I liked where this was going.

“I think it might be fun for the two of us to take some of our own clothed female, naked male pictures. Don’t you?”

“What!!? No way, Crystal!!!” I complained. Pictures were way too far as far as I was concerned.

She took my cock into her hand once again, sliding her thumb all over the head. It got me up on my tip toes. “Oh, come on, Dale. It’ll be for just you and me. I won’t show them to anyone else. I promise!”

“I don’t know…?” I said, taking a sharp inhale, as the pleasure of what she was doing was driving me wild.

“Come on. Be a good boy for me, Dale. I promise, you and this beautiful cock of yours are going to be super happy if you do!” As if to accentuate her point, she leaned over in her chair, looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes, and lightly licked the bottom of my cock head with her soft little tongue a few times!

“Ok! Ok! Yes!! We can do it!!” I gave in. I’d agree to whatever she wanted if it meant getting another one of her intoxicating blowjobs!

“Goodie!!” Apparently she had everything prepared. She had a tripod for her phone, and a small Bluetooth remote she could use to trigger the camera remotely. “Cover up with your hands.” She told me, as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

“Huh?” I gave her a confused look.

“You look really cute when you’re bashful about being naked.” She explained. “I want a picture to remember that by, before you get more used to being naked in front of me.” I did as I was told, posing exactly like she wanted. The flash went off, and I knew she had captured my image forever. She made me reposition myself for the next pose, and another photo was taken.

One of my favorite poses we did had her down on her knees right in front of me, as we faced sideways to the camera. For a few pictures she just sat there smiling at my cock. The best of those was the one where she took it into her mouth for the picture though.

Another I really enjoyed was with the two of us standing back to back, with our arms folded. My cock stuck out pretty far, and she was looking over her shoulder back at me with such an elated smile on her face. She looked totally cute in that picture.

Crystal told me the one she really liked best was one where she was facing me, giving me two big thumbs up, while I just had my hands on my hips, staring back at her incredulously. She said it looked like I couldn't believe I was naked in front of her. 

"Now you've been such a good boy for me today!!!" She said to me when we were done taking pictures. "How would you like me to take care of your big, meaty, throbbing cock for you, Dale? Hand or mouth?"

"Do you even need to ask?" I smirked at her.

"Don't get smart with me!" She gave me that mischievous smile, tickling my balls with her fingertips a little. "Maybe you don't want me to take care of you right now?"

"No, I do…" I said, a little nervously.

She giggled, looking down at my exposed package, "Such nice, sensitive parts you've got down there, Dale..." She looked back up into my eyes, "What will you give me for making you cum this time?"

"What more could you want? You already have me naked, anytime you want. You've already been touching me all you want… I don't know what else I can offer you."

"That's true…" She scratched her chin a little, like she was thinking, all the while still teasing my balls with her other hand. "How about this? I have a couple cute girls that are my closest friends from school. Super cute. Super trustworthy. Very sweet girls. But they've probably never seen what a boy looks like naked before."

"What, Crystal!? No! Come on!!" I complained, seeing exactly what she was about to ask me.

She had her fingertips all over my cock and balls now, just keeping me nice and aroused, and totally at her mercy. "You said you would like to try something like this earlier." She gave me a pleading look, all the while teasing me relentlessly with her hand, making me squirm. "Please!? You're so hot, how could I deny my girlfriends from seeing such a handsome boy like you naked?"

"I mean, I…" I was having trouble holding it together. It felt so good what she was doing to me, but most of all I had a deep desire to get off, and soon!!

She looked down at my massive erection, seeing just how excited I really was. "Oh, you need to cum so badly, don't you!? You're just so horny right now!! Look how much you're dripping from the end!! I'd hate to have to deny you such pleasure, my sweet boy, but you'd leave me no choice if you said no. Don't say no, Dale. Say yes for me. Say yes and be a good boy. Say yes and I'll let you cum in my mouth again!"

"Ok! Ok! Yes! They can come over!" Immediately, she stopped torturing my cock, heading for her phone. I let out an exasperated moan. "What are you doing!? Aren't you going to…!?"

"Don't you worry, Dale. I will. We just need to wait for my girlfriends to get here first. I really want to show them how hard I can make you cum!" With her phone in her hand, and that sexy smirk on her lips, she came back over and started tickling my sensitive parts all over again!! I just shut my eyes tightly. It was all I could do to not go absolutely insane with the amount of pleasure I was feeling at her hands!!!
Executionus

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Chapter 4 - Aug 11)

Post by Executionus »

Eaten alive was clearly an accurate prediction here.

RIP Dale.
NudeBaG

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Chapter 4 - Aug 11)

Post by NudeBaG »

I cannot wait for this upcumming chapter!