Naked Sister By Jonathon

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Eoworfindir

Naked Sister By Jonathon

Post by Eoworfindir »

Found this classic from Jonathon while cleaning out some storage, figured it would okay to post here. I've merged parts one and two together.

The other day my older sister and I were off school on a fall day. We were home alone that day. My sister is 17 and I am 15 and as much as I hate to admit it, she’s a pretty attractive girl. She has brown hair and eyes, a small set of breasts and “the best ass in the school” as my friends always remind me. While she’s always been popular with guys around school, she’s never really had a 
serious boyfriend, but she likes to tease. Anyway, on this day she had just got back from working out and had gotten in the shower. The window of my room is right across from the window of the bathroom. Since it was such a nice day out I had my window open and I was minding my own business when suddenly I heard my sister yelling my name. I looked out my window and saw her across the roof yelling out the bathroom window. 

“Jon the bathroom door is stuck can you come try to open it from the other side!” 

I obliged her request and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. 

“Hold on, let me cover myself first!” She yelled through the door. 

After making sure she was covered I grabbed the handle of the door and began twisting it. The door wouldn’t budge. I spent about ten minutes trying everything I could think of to get the door open but nothing worked. Finally, I gave up and told my sister there was nothing I could do. 

“Yes, there is Jon! Just go to my room and bring me my clothes they’re all sitting on the bed.” 

Again, I obeyed her command and went and got her clothes. 

“How am I supposed to get you your clothes?” I asked 

“Just bring them across the roof.” She responded. 

So I walked back into my room and crawled out of the window with her clothes in hand. I walked nonchalantly across the roof but didn’t notice the leaves below me. I slipped and fell and slid off of the roof onto the ground below me. The drop was probably only about 12 feet but it still hurt. During the fall I must have thrown my sister’s clothes into the air behind me because they landed in our tree, up too high for either me or my sister to grab. 

“Oh my gosh, Jon are you alright!?” My sister shouted down at me. 

I told her I was fine and I would go inside and get her a new set of clothes. I walked to the front door but it was locked. I then tried the side, back and garage doors but all were closed. I couldn’t believe it. I went and told my sister the bad news. 

“Jon you have to find a way to get me clothes, my friends are going to be here in 20 minutes!” 

I sat and thought of ways to get back in the house but nothing came to me. There was only one way for her to get her clothes. 

“Chelsea!” I yelled up at her. “You’re going to have to crawl across the roof and get them yourself, there’s nothing I can do from down here!” 

“Jon I’m not doing that, all I’m wearing is a towel!” 

“Well then you’re gonna have to cancel your plans with your friends cause there’s no other way!” 

“Fine, but don’t look up my towel from down there! Keep your eyes on the road and tell me if anyone is coming.” 

I glanced up and saw my sister crawling out of the bathroom window in only a towel. I could only laugh at how ridiculous the situation was. My sister was being very careful crossing the roof being sure not to repeat my mistake. 

“BEEEEEP! BEEEEEP!” Our neighbors drove by honking the horn. 

This startled my sister and she shrieked and slipped down on the roof slowly sliding off of it. Her towel had rolled up and she was hanging off the roof with her round, bare ass on full display to me. "Wow" is all I could say to that. 

“AHHHHH, JON HELP ME!!” 

Seeing the opportunity to see some of my sister I ran over and grabbed her legs. I looked up and to my thrill got some great shots between her legs. The towel still hid most of the front detail however. 

“Chelsea, you’ve got to let go and drop down here.” I told her. 

“Hell no! The towel is slipping off, Jon, do something!” 

I stepped on our railing to get a better grip on her. In doing so, I put my hands right on her ass. 

“JON!!!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF THERE!!!” 

For the third time that day I obeyed her command and took my hands off of her. Not expecting this, she fell right out of her towel and onto the pavement below! There she was lying on the pavement bare naked with her legs spread eagle. I got a good 10 second close up view of my sister’s well-trimmed snatch before she finally realized what happened. She moved both of her hands to cover her pussy and began standing up. This exposed her small, lively young titties to me. I must have been staring because she screamed, 

“DON’T LOOK JON I’M BARE NAKED!!!” 

“Oh really, Chelsea? I didn’t notice.” I responded sarcastically. 

“Gosh you’re such an asshole, you meant for that to happen!” She kept one hand over her vagina and began hitting me with the other one. Her titties (which had very puffy nipples I might add) were really bouncing around now. I couldn’t help but admire them. 

“Are you trying to see me naked!!” Chelsea screamed again after seeing what my eyes were watching. She crouched down on our porch desperately trying to hide her body from me. 

“Okay listen Chelsea, you can either sit here and pout, or you can do something about this before anyone else sees you.” I tried to calm her down. 

“Oh Sh*t!! My friends are coming soon!” She suddenly remembered. 

She got up and desperately began trying to open all of the windows in the front of our house. In doing so she gave me some great looks at her perfect ass bouncing around. I could see thong tan lines around her crack. Enjoying the show, I neglected to tell her that I already checked all of the windows. 

“Jon what am I going to do, this is so humiliating!” 

Just when I thought things couldn’t get better, they did. My sister’s friends pulled into the driveway and out came one girl and three guys! My sister immediately saw this and crouched down again. 

“Jon, tell them I had other stuff to do, tell them anything, just get them to leave!” She whispered at me. 

Her friends got out of the car and began walking toward the house. 

“Hey Jon, where’s your sister at she’s not picking up her phone.” The girl asked me. 

“I don’t know where she went, she left about ten minutes ago in a hurry.” I responded 

“Huh, I wonder where she went.” All four of them began walking back to the car. 

I glanced down and my sister and saw her sitting there covering her breasts, letting her kitty out to play again. She saw me staring at her pussy and gave me an evil look. She then painfully pinched me on my leg. That was enough, I thought to myself, after all I did for her? I wasn’t about to let this opportunity slip away. I grabbed her arms and pried them off her body into a full nelson hold. As shameful as it is to admit, I was rock hard at this point, getting tremendous feels of my buck naked sister. 

“WTF are you doing!!!? She whispered angrily at me. 

“Hey guys wait up!” I yelled at her friends. 

“What?” They responded. 

“You wanna see my sister naked?” I asked. They all got excited looks on their faces. 

“Jon, I swear, don’t do this there will be hell to pay!” 

“Too late Chels!” With that, I pulled my sister out into the open. With her arms in a full nelson lock, she could no longer cover her exposed body. The guys’ jaws dropped at the sight of my naked sister. She was fiercely trying to wrestle away from me but it was no use. 

“HAHA nice bare pussy down there!” One of the guys yelled 

"Ha, it's not bare though, I can see some short hairs!"Another responded 

“Hold on Jon, let me get my camera out!” The girl yelled. She dove into her purse and pulled out a digital camera. “Hold steady Chelsea.” She began snapping photos of my bare naked sister while the guys moved forward to get some closer looks. 

“What the hell guys!!!! Stop it, it’s not funny!!!!!” My sister continued to wrestle and scream at all of us. 

That’s when the real fun began. 

“Hey guys, I got an idea, let’s take her for a ride.” One of the guys suggested. 

“You know what, that is an excellent idea!” All four of them agreed and they even said I could go with them! 

The guys, looking to get cheap feels of my sister, jumped at the chance to help me get her in their SUV. All three of them put their hands all over her body while she continued to scream and wrestle ferociously. Once we finally got her in, the driver slowly pulled out of the driveway and took off down the road.

As soon as the boys shut the door to the SUV my sister started going crazy. 

“What are you guys doing! Oh my gosh it’s not funny anymore, you’ve got your looks now let me go!” She was ferociously struggling against their holds. 

“Are we gonna have to tie you up Chels?” The other girl (Jessica) asked. 

“No!” My sister fired back. 

“Then you’re going to have to calm down.” Jessica said 

My sister finally settled down a little. She crossed her legs and placed her hands over her breasts to conceal her modesty. We drove for a little while down the road and the others asked each other where they should take my sister. 

“You know, I never did get any good pictures of her.” Jessica said with an evil grin spreading across her face. 

“Haha, we can definitely fix that now.” One of the guys replied. And with that each guy grabbed one of my sister’s arms and slowly pried them off her chest, exposing her perky titties again. 

“Oooooh now here’s some choice shots!” Jessica said as she snapped photos of my sister’s tits, which were sitting still now for the camera.

“Jess, what the hell!” My sister screamed 

“Hey, remember when you pushed me naked out of my room in front of my brother and his friends? Well revenge is sweet.” Jessica responded. 

“Well they didn’t take pictures!” 

“Yeah well I wasn’t the one who exposed you in the first place.” She looked over at me “Jon spread her legs apart and let the camera see that kitty!” 

My sister gave me a stern look. I immediately felt ashamed at what I had done and looked away. Then out of nowhere my sister kicked me in the face! It hurt like hell and once again I let my anger get the best of me. 

“You know, you’re the one that keeps getting yourself in trouble Chelsea.” I grabbed one of her legs at the foot and pulled stretched it as far away from her squirming body as possible. One of the other guys was able to grab the other leg while still holding onto her arm. She was no completely spread eagled for the camera. Her hot little snatch was fully exposed. Jessica made sure to get some priceless shots of my sister’s pussy. 

“You know what, something’s still blocking the view.” One of the guys said 

“What’s that, I mean we can’t really expose her anymore.” Another asked 

“Oh, but we can.” Jessica responded. She reached in her purse and pulled out a little touch up razor! 

“OK NO! That’s pushing it too far! I swear I will go to the cops if you do this!” My sister was really struggling now. 

“You do realize in order to prove anything you’ll have to show the cops the pictures, you really want anyone but us seeing them?” The driver asked looking back. I kind of felt bad for him because he was missing the entire show. My sister gave a look of defeat. 

“Well I’ll do whatever it takes if you do this.” 

“No you won’t.” And with that Jessica turned on the razor and began shaving my sister’s pussy! After a couple of minutes the suv’s floor was littered with my sister’s pubes and my sister’s vagina was bald as a baby. 

“I can’t believe you guys, you’re such perverts. I swear I will get you all back for this!” My sister yelled at her friends. 

“Well that day may come Chels, but today is your time to shine and here’s your first audience!” The driver said. We all let go of my sister at once and moved to the front of the car to see who else was going to see my bare naked, newly shaven sister…. As we all looked out the window we saw a group of 3 young boys having a squirt gun fight in their front yard. The boys looked like they were in about 5th or 6th grade. 

“C’mon guys, not in front of them!” Chelsea was desperately hanging to the chair to prevent herself from being pushed out of the car naked. 

The driver rolled down the windows to the car. “Hey boys come here for a second.” 

The boys walked slowly toward the car with their guns in hand. “What?” They asked. 

“You guys ever see a naked girl?” The driver asked 

“Yeah, yeah, We’ve seen some on the computer before.” They responded enthusiastically. 

“Well have you ever seen one in person?” The driver asked as the guys in the back began grabbing hold of Chelsea, making sure to get some more cheap feels in, I noticed. 

“What, you mean like a fully grown girl?” The little boys asked curiously. 

“Yes, a fully grown girl.” 

“Well, no, not yet why?” 

“Would you like to see one?” The driver asked calmly. We had Chelsea ready at the door now. 

“Of course! But where are we gonna get to see one!?” The boys continued to look more and more excited. 

“Right here!” and with that we opened the door to the SUV and pushed Chelsea out. After she was fully out we slammed the door shut and locked all of them. Chelsea immediately turned toward the car before any of the boys could get a look at her front side. She began to desperately try to get in the car. 

“Whoahhh!” The boys shouts of glee and laughter were very loud as they all stared bug-eyed at the naked girl in front of them. All three of their eyes were glued to her curvy ass. “Haha, nice bare butt!” With that comment my sister realized what was exposed to them and turned to face them with one hand tightly over her crotch and the other clinging hard to her small breasts – the classic naked embarrassed girl position. Meanwhile, Jessica pulled out her camera again making sure to get the boys’, and my sister’s priceless facial expressions. 

“Hey, tell her to move her hands we can’t see anything!” The boys complained. 

“Sorry, if I open the door she’ll be able to get inside and hide herself from you.” The driver said. 

“Move your hands girl!” The boys shouted at my sister 

“No, I’m not showing you brats anything!” My sister screamed back 

“SSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH” The boys starting squirting Chelsea with their squirt guns. As soon as the cold water hit her body, her hands moved from their protective areas to shield the water from her face. After seeing the overjoyed looks on the boys’ faces she quickly placed her hands back over her privates. 

“YES!!!” One of the boys shouted. “I saw her you-know-what!” 

“Yeah, Yeah I saw her boobies too!” Another said 

“No fair! I didn’t get to see her vagina!........I Wanna see it!” The third boy whined. He began pumping his gun again but my sister was ready for it, she turned again to face the car and pressed her body firmly against it. This gave us some great shots of her tits flattened against the window of the car. The guys in the car made licking gestures at her breasts and she gave them looks of disgust. The little boy began soaking her again with water and she jumped as the water touched her back. Her little puppies were bouncing all over the place now 

“Let……..ME……..SEE………YOUR……….CROTCH!” The third boy shot my sister with water between every word. She still refused to turn around. “Fine, if you don’t show it to me now I’m gonna squirt you in the butthole!” Chelsea gave a look of terror on her face. “ONE!...............TWO!................” 

“FINE YOU WANNA SEE IT YOU LITTLE PERV, HERE IT IS! Take a good look cuz you’ll probably never see it again!” Chelsea put both of her hands up in the air and turned around facing the boys. All three of their jaws dropped. None of them said a word, they just sat there staring at the buck naked girl in front of them. After about ten seconds Chelsea returned her hands to their spots turned toward us and said “There, happy guys now let me back in.” We opened the doors and let her back into the car. 

“Awww you’re all wet Chels!” The guys began drying her off with their shirts, once again making sure to get “accidental” feels of her breasts. None of them touched around her vagina though, I think it was because they were afraid. I thought this was funny after all they had already done to her. Jessica however was not afraid. 

“You guys have to dry her pussy too, it’s soaking wet!” She grabbed one of the guys shirts and began to gently rub around her triangle. My sister was squirming slightly as Jessica rubbed around her most sensitive area. “Oooooh it’s kinda slippery Chels, those boys weren’t exciting you were they?” 

“Shut up…..it is not” My sister said rather sheepishly. Her face was beet red at this point 

“Hey wait up!” One of the younger boys shouted. “I thought you were gonna show us a grown-up girl?.......That girl didn’t even have pubic hairs yet!” All of us burst into laughter at this comment. Except Chelsea of course. She looked more embarrassed than ever. We took off down the road.... possibly for some more people to have some fun with……. 

after driving a little more down the road Jessica spoke up again. 

“Alright guys, I think we’ve had our fun with her, we don’t wanna humiliate her too much do we?” 

“Yeah, I guess you’re right Jess, if too many people see her naked then I won’t feel as privileged.” The driver joked. He turned the car around and started heading back towards our house. 

“If you think taking me back to our house now is gonna save yourselves from revenge, you guys are dead wrong. I swear I will get every one of you back eventually.” Chelsea said. 

“Let’s not forget we still have the pictures Chels, a lot more people can see you naked if we so choose. So I advise you to be careful with your threats .” Jessica said. 

As we drove down the street behind our house we noticed and unusually large amount of cars parked on the road. 

“Ooooh looks like someone’s having a party……if you don’t wanna be the main entertainment piece of that party Chels, then you better promise you’re not going to do anything to us in revenge.” One of the guys said. 

“Fine, fine I won’t get you guys back, can you just please take me home. You guys seeing me naked was more than enough.” 

The car pulled into our driveway. The garage door was now open and it looked as if just our father was home. 

“Well Chels, just daddy’s left to dodge now. This is against my better judgment, but you’re free to go.” 
The driver opened up the door and Chelsea got out of it and began running into the garage. I followed after her after saying goodbye to Chelsea’s friends. The SUV pulled out of the driveway and honked the horn as it drove away down the road. Chelsea was standing in the garage covering herself, looking for some kind of protection. I threw her the only towel in the whole garage. It was the towel we used to work on the cars, and it was filthy. 

“I’m not putting this on, it’s filthy!” She whispered at me. 

“Fine, then let dad see your bald pussy and see how he reacts.” 

“O please, if he says anything, I’ll tell him the truth, he’s probably working in the back room anyway. I’ll be able to run in the house up to my room without him seeing me.” She said stubbornly. “But just in case, you go in first and tell me if the coast is clear.” 

“Alright.” I complied. I opened the door to the house and walked in. The entire house was deserted. “I don’t see him anywhere, c’mon.” She slowly followed behind me, still clutching her tits and vagina with her hands. Our house has a very large, open room right when you walk in. My sister and I had to make it all the way across this room because the only hallway branching off from it was at the back of the room. Slowly but surely we made our way into the room until we were about right in the middle of it. 

“SURPRISE!!!!!” About 50 people jumped out of nowhere into the room, all in front of us!! How had my sister and I had forgotten!!?? Our mom’s surprise birthday party was today. That’s what all those cars were parked behind the street for. Cameras were flashing everywhere, my sister and I couldn’t see a thing in front of us. I glanced over at her and saw her nails digging into her pussy and boobs because she was clutching them so hard. This was the most afraid she had been all day. 

“Wait a minute!!!” my aunt yelled. “That’s not Mary, it’s just Jon and……O MY WORD!” A bunch of people were pushing their way to the front to see what had startled my aunt. I saw my grandfathers, all seven of my uncles, my cousins, my father, everyone. Almost my whole family -- the people we celebrate holidays and birthdays and every other special occasion with – was standing in that room totally speechless staring at poor, bare naked Chelsea. Chelsea just sat there covering herself looking for a way out of this horrible mess. But there was no way out. She would have to fight her way through fifty people to get away. I glanced over to my oldest male cousin, who was a 23 year old videographer standing in the corner with his high tech video camera. The blinking red light was flashing on the camera. 

“Do you just let her run around naked all the time Chuck?” 
“I don’t believe girls these days… in my day……” 
“Mommy, Mommy why is Chelsea nakey?” 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH! Chelsea let out a high pitched scream and slowly began backing up toward the garage. She didn’t want to turn and run for fear of exposing her ass to our closest family members. Hands were still clutched tightly to her privates. Then the garage door opened and my mother walked in. I disappeared into the crowd of family members because all hell was about to break loose. 

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOUNG LADY!!! My mother screamed at the top of her lungs. “PUT ON SOME CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!!!! She walked into the front of the room to meet my sister. “OH!” She let out a little shout of surprise when she saw the rest of the scene. 

“Surprise” Someone said quietly . My mother looked from my sister, to the family, then back to Chelsea again. 

“WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU COVERING FOR!!?? IF YOU’RE GONNA BE NAKED, YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOW IT OFF!” My mom screamed at my sister. I couldn’t believe it, I had never seen my mom this angry before. She moved over and grabbed Chelsea’s arms. Chelsea desperately tried to keep herself covered. 

“Mommy please!! Not in front of the family! It’s a misunderstanding!” Chelsea begged and pleaded. 

It was no use. After a about 20 seconds of struggling, my mom was able to pry Chelsea’s arms off her buck naked body and into the same full nelson hold that I had her in earlier that day. Chelsea’s small titties and bare pussy were now completely exposed for 50 of our closest family members. 

“Holy Smokes it’s shaved.” My aunt said. Chelsea gave out a moan at this. My mom gave a fake laugh. 

“OF COURSE IT’S SHAVED!! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!? WHORES HAVE TO KEEP IT CLEAN FOR THE BOYS!!! My mom shouted back. I sat quiet and saw Chelsea, who was crying now, struggling ferociously against my mom’s will. I actually felt bad after what my mom had said, because Chelsea was about as far from a whore as you could get, and none of this was her fault – not even her shaved vagina. A few cameras flashed, but I don’t know who’s they were. I assume some of our uncles. I glanced over at my cousin and noticed that he was still recording. 

“Please stop taking pictures!” Chelsea cried. 

“OH? Why So shy now?” My mom asked. 

“Mommy please, everyone can see my……….” 

“No! I’m not letting you go until you learn your lesson. Jon get me a chair!” My mother shouted at me. Not wanting to disobey her now, I got a chair. My mother bent Chelsea over the chair, thus exposing her round, curvy ass to the family. Everyone was still looking bug-eyed at my sister. 

“If you’re gonna run around naked like a little girl, then you’ll be treated like a little girl!” 

She began violently spanking Chelsea’s bare ass. 

“ONE!!!!! …………..TWO!!!!!........” and on it went until she got to ten. By now Chelsea’s face was covered with tears. My mother finally let go of her. Chelsea got up and ran toward the crowd, not even bothering to cover herself up anymore. She pushed her way through the crowd, and I’m sure some of the men got some feels. She ran up to her bedroom and slammed the door shut. I don’t know what happened to any of my family member’s film, all I know is that family gatherings will never be the same again
Eoworfindir

Naked Sister By Jonathon

Post by Eoworfindir »

Naked Sister The Aftermath By Jonathon

My sister pretty much avoided the family for a whole two days after her day of horror. When she finally calmed down a little bit she was able to bring herself to face our mother and tell her the truth of what happened. However Chelsea, in order to save her friends, neglected to mention their involvement in the whole thing. She told my mother how she fell out of her towel while on top of the roof, and then spent the rest of the time trying to find a way back into the house. There were some obvious holes in the story, such as why Chelsea and I had waited so long after our dad arrived home to enter the house, but Chelsea was able to convince my mother she was telling the truth. My mom bought the story mainly because the towel, and Chelsea’s clothes were still stuck up on the roof and in the trees. My mother was really ashamed at how she lost her temper and humiliated Chelsea in front of the whole family. She offered Chelsea a lot of things to make up for it. (Such as more privileges, taking her shopping, etc.) While Chelsea took my mom up on her offers, it was easy to see that Chelsea was still hurt by the enormity of what had happened to her. The other person that seemed real upset by what happened was my father. The guys that he saw on a frequent basis, and probably talked about women a lot with him, had seen his baby girl in all her glory. And seen her for a good length of time. So my dad’s attitude was very understandable. 

But anyway life went on for a couple of months after that until it was almost summer time. We still hadn’t seen any of our family members since “the event” and it wasn’t really brought up anymore. Even Jessica and the guys stopped teasing Chelsea about what happened. It seemed as if most people had forgotten about it. I didn’t though. As disgraceful as it is, I still couldn’t help but picture Chelsea naked every time I saw her. She looked so damn good that day and I secretly hoped I could see her nude again some day, even though she was my sister. I guess that’s what hormones do to you. But lately, it seemed that even Chelsea had put the days’ happenings in the past and moved on. Until one day, after I had just finished taking a shower, Chelsea burst through the door, camera in hand, snapping photos like crazy. Unfortunately for her, I had just finished pulling my boxers up before she could get any shots of me naked. We stared at each other for a second in awkward silence before Chelsea told me that she hadn’t forgotten what happened. I told her that if she wanted to get me back, she would have to try a lot harder than that. She told me “my day would come.” 

Later on that week in school Chelsea was able to get the guys back for their participation in her humiliation. You see, Chelsea was vice president of the junior class at the time and she had a lot of privileges and responsibilities around the school. One of those responsibilities was to greet the opposing sports teams when they showed up, and escort them to their locker room. Our school is pretty big and has four locker rooms. Two of them are for our sports teams (one male and one female) and the other two are for visitors and our gym classes. 

On this particular day, Chelsea’s three guy friends were lifting after school on a day of a female track meet. After they were done lifting they all three got in the showers to wash up. When the female track athletes arrived at the school, Chelsea made sure she was there to greet them. She led them to the guys’ visitor’s locker room, but since she had switched the signs around the track girls had no clue what they were about to walk in on. According to the rumors, the girls walked in on the guys showering and stood and watched for like 20 seconds before the guys noticed they were there and covered (I have no idea why it took this long, I guess the girls must have been quieter than the water.) After that day, rumors floated around the school of what happened to the guys and how “small” they were. I don’t know how much truth is in these rumors, or who even started spreading them, but it was pretty funny seeing how much arrogance the three guys lost after this incident. Chelsea bragged about her planning skills for at least a week after this happened, talking about how me and Jess were “next”, blah, blah, blah. According to her, the best part about it was that the guys had no idea it was her doing, and therefore never even thought to release the pictures of her. 

Well She eventually did get me back, and bad at that. After a few more ill conceived attempts to break into the bathroom with a camera, (I put objects in front of the door now to slow her down and allow me time to cover) she finally put her brain to use. One night my mom allowed her to have a sleep over with five of her best girl friends. So Jessica and four of Chelsea’s other friends were over that night for a pool party and sleep over. I wasn’t complaining because all five of them were very hot and it wasn’t every day I would get to see them in bikinis. I did however ask my mom, if I could have friends over as well. She told me I could only have one, and that she owed to my sister to have more than one. I reluctantly agreed and invited my best friend Steve over. After a long night of swimming and fooling around with the girls, Steve and I decided to go to sleep. We went into the room and I told Steve that my sister would probably try something while we were sleeping. I didn’t understand why but when I said this he gave a weird laugh. I shrugged off his laugh and told him to help me move the dresser in front of the door so they couldn’t get in at night. Dead tired from all the swimming, and feeling safe from my sister I fell into a deep sleep…… 

“Click!” I awoke to the sound of a camera and six girls in my face. I was a little dazed at first but I quickly realized that my blanket, my shorts, and my boxers were all pulled down to my ankles! My dick was completely exposed to five extremely good-looking girls and my sister, all of whom were taking pictures! I screamed, jumped up, and pulled up my shorts and tried to get my hands on the nearest girl. I was too slow though, they all escaped out the window, across the roof, and into the bathroom. 

“What was that about?” Steve questioned. He seemed pretty sleepy. 

“My bitch sister just snuck into my room with her friends through the window, and took pictures of me naked!” I was irate, I couldn’t believe I forgot to lock the window, and now five of the best looking girls in the school saw my penis, which isn’t exactly huge. I shut the window and locked it, and tried to go back to sleep. 

The next morning I took the walk of shame into the kitchen where my sister and her friends were eating breakfast with my mom. I couldn’t tell on them because then they’d be even more apt to release the pictures, or call me a snitch. I just had to grin and bear it. 

“How’d you boys sleep last night.” Jessica said sweetly with a smirk on her face. 

“Just great.” I said smiling back. 

Breakfast was awful that morning. All the girls kept whispering and giggling while shooting glances at me. It was so humiliating. After breakfast Steve and the girls left, and my mom went to the store. It was just Chelsea and I. I tried my best to act as if I didn’t care, but I must have failed. 

“Awwww, Why so upset Little Jonnie? Mad cause all my friends saw your little wee-wee?” My sister teased me. 

“Shut up, now I’m gonna release all the pictures of you naked from that day all around school.” I gave out an idle threat. 

“And how do you plan on doing that? Jess has the pictures and she swore to me she would never show them to anyone again….unless I really made her mad of course.” My sister said, still smiling. “You see my friends are loyal to me. Unlike your little friend Steve.” 

“What are you talking about? Steve would never do anything behind my back.” I questioned. 

“Oh I wouldn’t be too sure about that, how do you think we got into your room last night?….Do you really think you left the window unlocked?” She was having a great time playing with me. 

“What?…..You mean Steve unlocked the window for you guys? But..but….he was sleeping during the whole thing.” 

“It’s called acting idiot….if it makes you feel any better he didn’t just do it for free.” She smiled. 

“Well how much did you pay him, cause I’m gonna make him give me half.” 

“Oh not money…he insisted that one of us flash him. It took some persuasion, but Jess finally was willing to show him the goods…It’s not like her really, but she really wanted to see your….thing. She always tells me how cute she thinks you are.” 

Well that lifted my spirit a little bit for Jessica was gorgeous. She was one of those girls that blossomed late, and therefore didn’t always have a lot of confidence in her looks. She’s always been a fun girl to hang around because she’s always been real nice to me. I guess I figured out why. And when she did blossom, wow. She has brown hair and her skin is light, but it’s an attractive light, not pale or flushed out. Dark brown eyes, a nice little ass that’s anything but flat and basically perfect breasts. They’re Large, round, symmetrical and Steve, the bastard, got to see them. I guess I couldn’t blame him for selling me out. 

“Oh and by the way,” My sister said, interrupting my fantasies about Jess “that’s four down and one to go.” She got up from the table and walked away. I couldn’t help but get excited at the thought of Chelsea some how catching Jess naked. I just hoped I was there to see it... 

I'll try to finish the rest over the holiday weekend.  The next couple weeks went by slow, it being right before summer and all. I was beginning to get impatient at how long it was taking Chelsea to plan her revenge on Jess. I couldn’t ask Chelsea about it though, because she’d just call me a pervert and tell me that she would make sure I wasn’t around when she got her revenge. I had to act cool, as if I had forgotten about the whole thing. 

Summer finally came and on the first day Chelsea, Jess and I were out back swimming in the pool. Jessica was wearing this skimpy bikini, and man did she look good. Her titties were sitting perfectly in her top and her ass looked great in a bikini too. It was all I could do not to stare. With all the thoughts of seeing her naked, added on top of her already seeing me naked- and the words she said about me- I had never been more attracted to a girl in my life. The day by the pool was just like any other day. A lot of laying out, splashing in the pool and relaxing. That’s when my sister spoke up. 

“I’m getting bored, how about a game of pool basketball.” Jess and I both agreed. “Only the loser has to flash the others.” She smiled slyly. What was she up too? 

“Haha alright.” Jess responded quickly, she was pretty good at pool basketball but I was still surprised at how willing she was to flash. “What does the loser have to flash?” 

“Just one item.” Chelsea said. 

I agreed to play as well. I figured this was my chance to see Jess’s breasts, and she had already seen me and had pictures so what the hell. Before the game Jessica said she had to go to the bathroom. While she was going my sister took all of the towels and put them inside and locked the door. The only way to get in now was through the garage, or front. I was getting excited now, wondering what my sister was planning. After both girls returned outside we started playing. It was basically a game of 33 if any of you are familiar. After about fifteen minutes of playing I scored point number 33 to end the game. Chelsea had 21 points and Jessica had 18. Jess had lost! I couldn’t believe my luck. Chelsea and I began teasing Jess telling her it was time to show ‘em. 

“Alright, fine. I lost fair and square.” Jess was being a very good sport about this. She got out of the pool and stood by the edge. She looked at us shyly, but made no move to her bikini top. 

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Chelsea asked. 

Jess moved her hands to her bikini bottoms and put her thumbs inside. She lowered them ever so slightly still not revealing anything. Was she seriously thinking about flashing us the bottom half?! She tilted her head and shot a sexy look my way. “You wanna see it?” She asked me. I was speechless. “Haha, sorry Jon but there’s not going to be a show today.” She laughed, and started walking away. Chelsea grabbed her foot and tried to pull her back into the pool. 

“You agreed to the rules, now you have to flash. What’s the matter? You already flashed Steve.” Chelsea loosened her grip on Jess’s ankle. Jessica’s face turned bright red at the mentioning of her flashing Steve. 

“Oh my gosh Chels, you promised not to tell! And plus, I did that to help you!” Jessica was very embarrassed. 

“You sure you didn’t do it because you wanted to see my brother’s penis?” Chelsea laughed. 

A mortified look spread across Jessica’s face. She glanced at me and then quickly looked away. Chelsea saw her opportunity and pulled Jess into the pool. Once Jess was in the pool Chelsea went straight for her bikini straps. After a lot of struggling and splashing Chelsea was able to rip the top right off of Jess’s breasts! Jessica immediately put her hands over her boobs. Since I was standing behind them all I got to see was Jess’s bare back. My sister now had Jessica’s top in hand and she made a break for the side of the pool. She put her hands on the concrete and right when she pushed herself out of the pool to safety, “Whisk!” Jessica pulled the strings to Chelsea’s bikini bottoms so hard that they came right off and into Jess’s hands! 

“Ahhhh!” My sister moved both her hands to cover her bare ass. She slowly turned toward us while quickly switching hands to prevent her cooch from being seen. (Although it wouldn’t have been the first time.) Now Jessica was standing in the pool with her arms crossed over her chest while holding Chelsea’s bottoms and Chelsea was standing outside the pool with both hands covering her pussy while still clutching Jess’s top. 

“Well, what are you gonna do?” Jess asked my sister. 

“What are you gonna do? My sister replied. 

“Okay how about this, we each give them too each other at the same time.” Jessica suggested. 

“Alright fine. On the count of three we throw them to each other.” My sister agreed. 

They collectively said “One……..Two………..Three!” Each girl kept one hand covering her naked area while faking the toss of the swimsuit with the other. 

“Ha, I knew you weren’t gonna throw it!” My sister yelled at Jess. 

“I knew you weren’t gonna do it either!” Jessica replied, laughing. 

“Chelsea, you might want to get your suit back on. Remember dad has his work meeting here tonight.” I reminded her. Our mother was out of town shopping with our aunt for the week but our father was due back any minute. 

“Oh Shoot! You’re right. Alright Jess for real this time, on the count of three!” Chelsea said hurriedly. 

“Fine, fine, ready? One…..Two…..Three!” Chelsea repeated the same procedure as before only this time she let the bikini top fly into the air towards Jessica. Jessica however changed nothing from the first run. She kept my sister’s bikini bottoms in hand. 

“HEY!!! No Fair!” My sister screamed at Jessica, who was now swimming to retrieve her top. “My dad and the guys he works with are gonna be here soon! I need my bottoms!” 

“Haha, then jump in here and get them” Jessica replied. She was untangling her top getting ready to get it back on. She turned around a looked at me. “No peeking Jon” she said smirking. She turned back around and released her hands from her breasts, thus baring them to my sister. She brought her arms behind her head and situated her top. “Do you think you could tie it for me?” She asked me. I was more than willing to help. I swam over to her, grabbed the strings and tied. To my delight I got some great shots of her side boobs in the process.

“If I jump in and get it you’ll just strip my…..Oh my gosh! Dad’s home I hear voices from inside! Chelsea screamed. She began looking around of where she could hide. The voices from the open window were becoming louder and louder…  “I don’t know where the kids are. Maybe they’re out back in the pool. Let’s go see…” I heard my dad say. 

Desperate for cover my sister did the only thing she could do, and jumped in the pool. She got in right in the nick of time. 

“ There you guys are.” My dad said through the window. “Enjoying your first day of summer?” He asked. 

“Oh yeah!” I replied without thinking. Both girls shot me amused looks. 

“Oh my! Look at how much you guys have grown since the last time I saw you!” My dad’s coworker and best friend, Nick appeared in the window. He walked over to the sliding door, unlocked it, and walked outside to greet us. He came up to me first and I shook his hand from the pool. He then advanced toward Chelsea. She made sure to stay near the edge where he couldn’t see anything. She kept one hand covering, and extended her free hand to shake his hand. He didn’t accept it. 

“No, No! Come in here for the real thing!” He said enthusiastically motioning for her to get out of the pool and give him a hug. 

“I…uhh….well….I can’t, I’m…uhhhh….well…I’m all wet.” My sister said, relieved she had an excuse. 

“Oh Nonsense! Here’s a towel.” He ran back inside and grabbed the towel. He seemed very determined to hug Chelsea in her bikini (or half of it anyway but he didn’t know that). I always thought he was kind of creepy. He held the towel out to Chelsea. She looked very nervous but grabbed it reluctantly and held it high. Very carefully, she held the towel out in front of her and climbed out of the pool. This exposed her perfect, wet naked ass to Jessica and me. Knowing the terrific looks Jess and I were receiving, my sister momentarily took one hand off the towel to try and cover. I was almost positive that when she did this the towel swung from its frontal covering, thus flashing the charms at Nick, because his eyes just about popped out of his head. But maybe I was wrong because it was only a split second and he seemed perfectly normal after that. Chelsea was able to eventually wrap the towel around her waist without exposing any more. Nick hugged her and then she went inside, still wearing only the towel on her lower half, saying she was getting a shower. 

“Hold on Chels,” My dad called out to her, “Can you wash out the dishes in the sink before you get in the shower, otherwise that food will cake on there.” 

“I guess.” My sister said hesitantly. 

After she was gone Jessica turned toward me. “You want to go ‘accidentally’ knock the towel off her?” She asked. I couldn’t believe how playful she was! 

“Alright let’s go.” We both got out of the pool and dried ourselves off. When we got inside to the kitchen we realized we were too late, Chelsea was gone. 

“She probably went upstairs, c’mon let’s go make fun of her.” I followed Jessica over to the stairs of the house. When we reached the top of the stairs Jessica turned around the corner. I followed but she jabbed me in the stomach stopping my progression. 

“Ouch!” 

“Shhhh! Look!” She whispered at me. I looked forward down the hallway and saw my sister about to open the bathroom door. Her back was turned towards us and she was still wearing the bikini top and towel. She paused for a second, and removed the towel, which meant more great views of her ass for Jess and I. She tossed the towel into the laundry basket. Then she put her hands behind her back, untied her bikini top, and took it off as well. She threw the bikini top into the basket. She moved her hands up to her hair and began tying it up in a knot. She nudged the bathroom door open and continued trying to tie her hair up. In doing so, she dropped her ponytail on the floor and it rolled a few feet away from her. While she walked over to pick it up I saw Nick emerge in the bathroom! He must have had to use the upstairs bathroom because the downstairs one was occupied. My sister had the ponytail in her possession again, and she returned her hands to her hair. She was completely exposed and didn’t realize Nick was in the bathroom… 

“OH!” Nick let out a shot of surprise at the sight of Chelsea. His eyes snuck some quick peeks up and down her naked body. 

My sister let out a high-pitched scream, turned, and ran toward Jess and I. She moved her hands behind her to hide her ass from Nick as she ran. This exposed her bare cooch and jiggling titties to us! 

“AHHHH!” She screamed at the sight of us and instinctively moved her hands to cover her crotch and tits. Nick looked delighted at the site of Chelsea’s uncovered ass. She bolted past us and into her room, slamming the door. Nick followed and stood outside the door yelling. 

“I’m sorry Chelsea, I didn’t know you were coming up here!” He apologized. That sounded like a lie to me, he had to have heard her tell us that she was getting a shower. 

“It’s fine….just…leave me alone.” She sounded upset through the door. 

“Hey what’s going on up there? I heard screaming.” My father yelled from the base of the steps. 

“Oh nothing, it’s just your daughter needs o be more careful where she walks around undressed.” Nick replied, now walking down the steps. 

“Huh? You didn’t….see her did you Nick? A feared look spread across my dad’s face. Even though Nick was his best friend, I think my father felt the same way I did about Nick being a “dirty old man.” 

“Yeah, I did, that’s why she screamed.” Nick saw the look on my dad’s face. “But don’t worry I didn’t see anything.” This was another lie, Chelsea walked into the bathroom with her hands fixing her hair. Nick looked her up and down; he had to have seen everything. 

But that was that, my father seemed to shrug it off and the men got back to work. Jessica walked over to the door. “You hear me Chels?” She asked. 

“What do you want?……ERRR! This is so humiliating! Did you see the look of joy on his face? He’ll prolly be thinking about me when he………UGHHH!” Chelsea revealed her fears to us. 

“Oh, well yeah he probably will, haha.” Jess laughed. “But anyway, I guess you enjoyed the nice shave job we gave you that one day? Seeing as it doesn’t take three months for hair to grow back and all.” She shot me a playful look. 

“Shut Up! I swear Jess I am going to get you!”  About a week after the Nick incident Jess was over at our house again during a rainy day. Both our parents were out and the three of us were just chilling in our living room watching tv, playing video games, doing whatever we could to occupy ourselves. 

“I’m bored, let’s go play in the puddles outside.” Jessica said. 

“It’s pouring out there, we’ll get soaked!” My sister said. I saw her glance at Jess, who was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. I saw a glint of triumph in her eye. “Actually, you know what screw it….let’s go out.” She got up and started walking to the door. 

“You coming Jon?” Jessica asked me. Not wanting to “frolic” outside in the puddles I declined. Although I planned to stay nearby when Jess came in all wet. 

The two girls went outside into the storm. After about 15 minutes outside they burst through the front door laughing their asses off. They were completely soaked from head to toe. Jess’s bra was clearly visible through her shirt. Damn she looked hot wet. 

“Don’t look Jon, my shirt is see through!” she said playfully after seeing me staring at her. She laughed and ran upstairs with my sister. I got up and started walking toward them into the kitchen. “Don’t follow us…we’re changing!” Jess yelled back at me. I told her I was getting some food. I went into the kitchen and heated up some spaghetti from the previous night. While eating, I accidentally spilled a bunch of sauce on my shirt. I took it off and walked upstairs to where the washing machine was. I walked into the room, and was surprised to see Jess standing there without her shirt on standing by the dryer. 

“Oh I’m sorry!” I quickly said and began exiting the room. 

“It’s alright Jon! What did you need? It’s not like a bra is any different from a bikini anyways.” Jess told me. I hesitantly reentered the room. I saw my sister was also in there, but she had already changed out of her wet clothes. I told them I spilled sauce on my shirt and needed to wash it. 

“Haha, yeah right Jon. You just wanted to catch a glimpse of Jess changing didn’t you?” 

I blushed. “No! Look, see my shirt does have” 

“Oh Jon you’re hurting my feelings!” Jess interrupted me. “You don’t want to look at me? She teased. 

“Uhh well yeah, I mean…” I stumbled to find the right words. 

“Ha! You admit that you want to see this!” My sister laughed and she grabbed Jess’s shorts and yanked them down hard. It was obvious she tried to get Jess’s panties down as well, but since the panties were so wet they clung to her body. However, the waistband of them had rolled daringly low. Jessica was now standing in front of me wearing only her teal bikini cut panties and matching bra. The top of the panties was millimeters away from revealing the prize. 

“Ahhh!” Jess gave out a little squeal. She looked extremely embarrassed as she readjusted her panties. I can’t for the life of me figure out why she was so shy because her body was perfect. Chelsea grabbed Jess’s shorts from around her ankles and shoved them in the pockets of her jeans. “C’mon! Give them back!” Jess’s panties were still soaking wet and the way they clung to her body did not leave much to the imagination. She must have realized this because she placed her hands over her panties. “Don’t look Jon!” She said, nervously laughing. 

“Haha why not Jess, I thought it was the same as a bikini?” My sister questioned. 

“Just the top! Not the bottoms! Now please give them back!” 

“Alright if you want them so bad go get them!” My sister took the shorts out into the hall and threw them down the hallway. Jessica saw her opportunity and bolted down the hallway to retrieve them. While she was running, my sister stuck her foot out and tripped her. Jess fell to the ground with her cute little ass up in the air. Her drenched panties were really creeping up her ass. Chelsea jumped on Jessica while she was on the ground. 

“Ow!” Jess yelled. “Get off of me!” She started swinging her arms back at Chelsea. This proved to be a crucial error. Chelsea grabbed both of Jess’s arms and pulled a long string out of her pockets. She began ferociously winding the rope around both of Jess’s wrists, thus securing her hands. Chelsea then got off of Jess. She ran over and picked up Jess’s shorts. Jess struggled to free her hands but it was no use, the knot was too strong. She admitted defeat and backed up against the wall for a false sense of security. 

“Oh my gosh, Chels!” She said, still letting out that uneasy laugh. 

“Oh my my, some predicament we’re in now huh Jess?” Chelsea said triumphantly. “Tell ya what. You can have your shorts back, all you have to do is retrieve them.” She walked over to the stairway and placed the shorts over the rail just hanging over the edge. Jess quickly got up and jogged down the steps. What a sight it was seeing her jiggling body parts as she raced down the stairs and over to the rail to reclaim her shorts. When she got to the rail, she readjusted her tied up arms to the front of her body. It looked very painful. With a look of triumph in her eyes she stood on her tippy toes, and reached up at the shorts. She obviously trusted Chelsea too much. As soon as Jess’s handcuffed arms were in reach Chelsea reached down with another rope and tied Jess’s arms to the rail above, away from her body. “And now for the unveiling” Chelsea said laughing. She ran down the steps to meet Jessica. I followed hesitantly, laughing. 

“Jon, don’t come down here.” Jess pleaded. “She’s gonna strip me… if you don’t see anything you’ll foil your sister’s plans.” 

“Haha, nice try Jess. But I seem to recall you sneaking into my room and taking pictures of me naked.” I walked down and took a seat where I could see. I was rock hard by this point. 

“You ready Jon?” My sister asked me, smiling evilly. “Trust me, her body is well worth the wait.” Chelsea placed her thumbs inside the waistband of Jess’s panties and slowly but surely began rolling them down. Centimeter by centimeter I saw more and more of Jess’s crack until finally my sister let go and the panties fell to the ground. I had known Jess since I was seven years old, and fantasized about her since I hit puberty. And now I was finally able to ogle at her bare, round, little ass in front of me. 

“Ahhh!” Jess shrieked when she realized her panties were gone. She began moving her legs around trying to squirm out of the situation. All she accomplished by this was jiggling her ass for my viewing pleasure. 

“That’s right shake it for him Jess!” My sister said. She was loving this. “Okay Jon, don’t get too excited, we need to pace you. I’m gonna leave her bra on for now because I believe you can only handle one piece at a time. So are you ready to see her little kitty?” Chelsea didn’t wait for an answer. She put her hands on Jess’s waist and began to turn her body away from the wall to face me. 

Jess was wiggling like crazy now, screaming “No! No!” and giggling from my sister’s touches. My heart was beating a thousand times a second. Any moment now I was going to see it….. 

“MMMMMMM!!!!!!” The unmistakable sound of our garage door opening hit all of our ears. Damnit! I thought to myself. 

“Oh Shoot!” My sister yelled disappointed. Jess turned her body back around to face the wall and cover herself from me. “Jon hurry and get her shorts! I’ll get scissors.” I got up and quickly ran over to Jess. I went to grab her shorts and tried to get a quick peek at her uncovered privates. She had her waist pressed firmly against the wall though and it was impossible for me to see anything. She saw what I was trying to do and gave me a bashful smile. 

“Sorry” She whispered. 

My sister returned with the scissors and cut Jess’s hands free. Jess placed one hand over her vagina and grabbed her shorts and panties with the other. She then ran upstairs right when my mom came through the door. I took one more look at Jess’s adorable ass before she disappeared. My mother came in and asked me how my day was, what I did- the usual questions. Within a couple of minutes Jess and my sister returned down the steps. Jess was fully dressed again looking extremely relieved. She greeted my mother and then said she had to leave. She smiled and said goodbye to my sister and I and then walked out the door. I watched her ass wiggle back and forth as she left, and wondered to myself if I would ever be fortunate enough to see it naked again…. 
Damnit!” My sister yelled later on in the summer. “How does she always worm her way out of these situations?” A couple of weeks had passed since Jess had been tied to our stairway, and my sister hadn’t been closer to getting revenge since. She had tried though. She tried numerous times to tie Jess up again, or pants her, but Jess was always ready for it. She almost always wore a belt when she came over to our house now, to make it almost impossible to strip her of her shorts. One time I thought it was going to happen. Us three were swimming in the backyard when one of my sister’s other friends came over. Chelsea didn’t tell Jess anyone else was coming so the new girl was able to sneak up on her. She snuck up behind Jess while she was out of the pool and yanked her bikini bottoms down. Unfortunately, Jess was wearing a thong beneath her bottoms. I couldn’t believe it! She really didn’t want my sister to get her back. 

“Alright Jon, I’ve realized why all my revenge plans have failed.” My sister said to me. 

“Why is that?” I tried to act nonchalant but in reality I probably wanted Chelsea to get Jess back more than Chelsea herself did. 

“It’s because whenever she comes over to our house, she expects something. I need to attack on different grounds.” My sister said. I laughed at how serious she was taking this. 

“Like where?” I asked. 

“Her house!” My sister said excitedly. 

“Yeah, but then I won’t be there!” I slipped. 

“Ha! So you do admit you want to see her!” My sister is such an idiot. Jessica was an extremely attractive girl by any guy’s standards and I was a sixteen-year-old teenage boy. Of course I wanted to see Jess naked! 

“Well, yeah I guess, but it will also be a better revenge if I’m there to see it.” I said, acting cool again. 

“Yeah you’re right. Actually I should have you invite some of your friends over to make it more embarrassing…, hey! Jess’s parents are out of town this weekend. I’ll be able to sneak you into her house without getting in trouble. And don’t worry; this time I promise I’ll be able to show you her goods. All of them.” My sister had become inebriated with thoughts of revenge! But I loved it. 

The weekend came ever so slowly. On Friday afternoon Jess called my sister and asked if she wanted to hang out. My sister eagerly accepted and told me to gather my friends for the show. I went away and pretended to call my friends. In reality, I called none of them. I wanted to keep this one all to myself. I made up some bs as to why my friends couldn’t come and my sister was disappointed at first but eventually agreed that it would be easier this way anyway. She had some fishing line with her. I asked her what it was for, and she told me it was part of her plan. 

When we got to Jess’s I began to wonder how I was going to get into her house without her knowing. Chelsea told me to hide behind back, and she would get me in the house when the time was right. So I obeyed her command and went to Jess’s backyard. About 10 minutes later Chelsea burst open the back door in a hurry. 

“Alright Jon, hurry up and follow me!” She panted. “Jess is in the bathroom right now but she wants to lay out! She’ll be in her room changing any minute now and she won’t suspect a thing! This is our chance!” 

“Uhhh Chelsea? Isn’t that like….perving? I asked Jess. I mean I really wanted to see Jess but this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind. It seemed a little creepy. 

“Look it’s now or never! Need I remind you that she was the one who pulled your underwear down that one night- while you were sleeping! How is this any worse than that?” Chelsea said as she started running back inside. 

Chelsea convinced me that it was ok. I ran inside and followed her up the stairs and into Jess’s room. Chelsea told me to hurry up and hide in the closet so I did. Jess entered the room like five seconds after. 

“So has your brother said anything about me lately?” Jess asked my sister. She shut and locked her door. 

“Umm, not really why?” My sister said smiling. 

“Oh, I don’t know…It’s just the way he looked at me that one day he saw my…you know…my butt. I thought he might have…I dunno…said something about me.” She pulled her tight polo shirt over her head to reveal a sky blue bra. I was almost instantly hard, watching through the crevices of her closet door. 

“Haha you really have a crush on him don’t you?” My sister laughed. She gave a quick glance over to where I was standing. 

“No!” I didn’t really have a good look at Jess’s face but I could tell she was blushing from the way her voice changed. “I just…well…he’s fun to hang around with you know?…and he’s really cute.” She unbuckled her jeans and wiggled them off her ass and down her legs. She was wearing the same bikini cut style as the other day only these panties were sky blue- matching her bra. Jessica’s skin had turned a nice light bronze color throughout the summer. I was having mixed feelings right now. On the one hand all the things she said about me made me feel that maybe I would have a chance with her if I just went for it when my sister wasn’t around. This made me feel real guilty about what I was doing right now. On the other hand, she was half naked right now looking better than ever and I was about to come in my pants just watching her shed her clothing. 

“Well even if my brother was in love with you, he wouldn’t tell me, you know that.” My sister said. She looked as if she was about to burst out laughing. 

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, well you wanna go back to your house later so we can hang out with him some more. It’s always a good time…what with you always trying to strip me and all.” Jessica unhooked her bra and was about to slide it off her large breasts… 

“Hey why aren’t you getting changed?” She asked my sister. 

“Huh?” My sister forced a straight face. “Oh I uh, I dunno I got caught up thinking about you and my brother.” She lied. 

“Oh.” There was an awkward silence. Jess still had her bra on, so close to sliding it off, but now she was waiting for Chelsea to start getting changed. Chelsea saw what she had to do and pulled her shirt over her head revealing her small breasts hidden behind a pink bra. She glanced uneasily to where I was. Even though I had seen her naked those previous occasions, the situation was still obviously discomforting to my sister, knowing that I was watching her. She kept her jeans on for the time being. Jess walked over to her drawers and pulled out her swimsuit. Her bra was still hiding her tits and it was driving me crazy! Again she gave Chelsea a confused look. “What are you waiting for!?” She laughed. “The sun’s not gonna be out all day you know.” Again Chelsea gave in to the inevitable. She unbuckled her jeans and slowly but surely lowered them down and off exposing her matching pink panties. Naughty thoughts of my sister began a brewing again… 

“You know this towel is really cute.” My sister said picking up a towel and spreading it open. She walked over to where I was standing. Don’t do it! I thought to myself. She situated the towel directly over the crack through which I was watching. Damn her! I mean I’ve already seen her anyway why couldn’t she just wait a little longer? I dropped to my stomach to see if I could get a view from beneath where the towel hung. All I could see were the girls’ knees and below. 

“Chels, I’ve had that towel for like two years now and you’ve never said anything about it. Why are you acting so strange?” Jess asked. I saw Chelsea’s pink bra hit the floor. Yeah now she’s hurrying. I thought angrily to myself. 

“Oh, I don’t know I guess I just never really looked at it before.” Chelsea said. Jess’s sky blue bra landed on the ground about three feet from me. I then saw her panties being lowered past her knees and off her feet. She was now completely naked and I could see nothing. I was kicking myself. 

“Oh you shaved it all!” My sister said, and I knew exactly what she was talking about. 

“Yeah, I thought about what you said…you know…about it making you feel sexier, and I thought aw what the hell. I’m just glad you didn’t get your revenge on me today.” She said in a light tone. “I’m still not ready to… get seen… like this.” I grinned and thought to myself maybe it wasn’t a complete waste after all. This had to be awkward for my sister knowing I was listening in. 

“Well no one saw you before either.” My sister said. This came as a pleasant surprise to me. I would have thought for sure Jess’s ex boyfriend would have fooled around with her. I mean they dated each other for a good year and a half. I guess Jess was just as innocent as my sister when it came to sex. I saw Chelsea’s pink panties slide off her toned legs and hit the ground. 

“Yeah I know, but it wouldn’t have been as bad before. I mean at least I feel like there’s some covering there.” Jess said. I then saw her put one leg through her bikini bottoms followed by the other. “Here, can you tie me up?” Jess asked my sister. I saw my sister’s feet walk over to Jess and return meaning Jess was now completely dressed. My sister was still completely naked, her bikini lying on the floor. She bent down to pick it up. In doing so she gave me a full frontal shot of her hairless pussy and little boobies hanging down as she bent over. My hard on returned. How ironic I laughed to myself, my sister put the towel up to prevent me from seeing her, but instead she was the only one I saw. Was she really naïve enough to think the towel covered my entire view? 

I saw my sister slide her bikini up and the girls left the room. I waited about five minutes before I exited the closet. Now what was I supposed to do? I walked to the window and saw the two girls lying out in Jess’s backyard. I sent my sister a text message asking what I should do. She sent one back telling me to hold on. I waited about five minutes before Chelsea came running into the house. 

“Alright, look you’re gonna have to walk back home. Make sure you get there before we do. I have a new plan.” She said. 

“Well, it better be better than your last plan. Why’d you put the towel there?” I asked angrily. 

“You know exactly why I put it there.” She gave me a disgusted look. “I’m not letting you see me naked again.” 

“Ha! well guess what Chels? When you bent down to pick up your bikini I saw all of you and none of Jess…the towel didn’t reach all the way to the ground stupid!” I yelled at her. Chelsea’s face flushed red. 

“Oh my gosh! How much…did… you…” 

“Everything.” I answered her question before she could finish asking it. 

“Uhhh!” She grunted angrily. “Whatever, hurry up and make sure you get home alright!” 

“Fine” I promised. She went back outside and I left out the front door and began walking back to my house.  It took about an hour for them to get to my house. When they did, Jess came walking all alone into the room where I was. 

“Hey, Jon….I’ve been meaning to show you something.” She said in a sexy voice. She crossed her arms and began lifting her shirt. Was she really gonna do this now?… Once her shirt got right below her breasts, she lifted it some more and displayed her bikini top. I was immediately disappointed. She laughed. 

“Ha ha! Did you really think it was going to be that easy little bro?” My sister came into the room laughing. “C’mon and get your swimsuit on we’re going swimming.” Jess walked into the backyard. “Alright Jon, everything’s ready now, this has to work!” My sister said hurriedly to me. 

I ran upstairs and changed into my swimsuit and got outside. We swam for a while, and the whole time I was waiting for my sister to enact her plan. Nothing happened though and when we were done I walked into the house dissatisfied. The girls put their tops back on over their bikinis. My sister put her shorts on as well, but Jess could not put hers on because Chelsea had soaked them. She told Jess it was an accident, but I wondered. When Jess was walking through the door I noticed she had a long string hanging from her bikini bottoms. I was about to say something to her about it, but looking closer I saw that it was fishing line, tied tightly around one of the strings of Jess’s bikini! My sister must have tied it there while the girls were laying out! 

We all three sat down at our kitchen table eating snacks. After a couple of minutes Jess stood up saying she was getting a drink. She got out of chair and stood still for a second. She then raised her arms above her head and arched her back, stretching. The tight shirt she was wearing rolled up above her belly button. Her breasts looked better than ever in this position. My sister smiled and reached for something underneath the table. She was able to grab the fishing line and now held it tautly in her hand. She began pulling ever so gently so Jess wouldn’t notice. I saw the strings of Jess’s bikini bottoms loosen. After a couple of seconds they came untied. A little portion of the triangular piece of material began slowly rolling off of Jess’s most intimate area. As expected no hair was in sight. My blood was pumping. More material rolled off – Jess’s tan lines came into sight…even more material rolled off, and Jess’s slit was finally exposed to me. My sister whisked the rest of the material off Jess’s body and into her hands. Jess stood there, looking at the ceiling yawning. She didn’t even notice she was completely nude from the waist below! I received an incredible detailed look at Jess’s shaved cooch while she just stood there not paying any attention whatsoever! She turned and walked toward the refrigerator, tossing her hot ass back and forth again. She came back with a pitcher of fruit punch and began pouring all three of us glassed. This gave me even more priceless shots of her tight little snatch. She saw me staring. 

“You know Jon, it’s impolite to stare below a woman’s waist. You should look directly into her eyes.” She said smiling. My sister snorted, but excused it by coughing. I looked into Jess’s eyes for a little bit while she continued to pour. I couldn’t help myself though, and my eyes darted back down to her bare pussy. Again she saw me. “Haha, Jon did you not just hear what I said?” She laughed. “What, do I have like a stain or something on my….AHHHH!” She glanced down and saw that she was completely bare naked from the waist below. Both her hands shot to cover her triangle. “OH MY GOSH!” She sat down in her chair to cover herself better, and gave a little jump because it was cold. “How long… have I …been like …this? She asked, her voice shaking. 

“The whole time you were standing up!” My sister could barely get the words out she was laughing so hard. 

“Ohhhhhh!” Jess let out a long moan. She glanced toward me and then quickly looked away when she saw me smiling at her. Her face turned bright red. She looked extremely worried and I remembered what she said in her room about her freshly shaved vagina being seen. “Well where’s my bottoms at!?” She questioned, looking around on the floor. My sister dangled them in front of her, a sadistic smile spread across her face. 

“Finally, payback time.” She said. 

“Okay you got your revenge….he saw me…now give me my bottoms!” Jessica said. 

“No way! You want them back? I’ll tell you what you have to do. Get on top of this table and strip the rest of your clothes off. No covering, and I’ll give you your bottoms back.” My sister gave the ultimatum. 

“No way! You won’t give them back anyway.” 

“Fine, suit yourself and spend the rest the night with your bald coochie hanging out.” Chelsea dared. 

Jessica’s face again flushed red. “Your parents will be home soon, and you’ll have to give them to me then.” She hoped. 

“Nope, gone till Sunday, just like yours. We could actually keep you the whole weekend if we have to. My sister said, Jess sighed in distress. “Thanks for getting the fruit punch by the way.” My sister laughed. 

“SCEEEECH!” Jess pushed her chair out and made a run for our stairs, covering her ass with her hands as she ran way. My sister followed in hot pursuit. I ran as well, not wanting to miss anything. Jess reached the top of the stairs and turned the corner, heading for my sister’s room. I heard the door shut and Chelsea screamed, meaning she couldn’t get in. 

“Jon! Do you have any change on you?” Chelsea asked me; our doors could be unlocked from the other side with a coin. I was still wearing my bathing suit so of course I didn’t have any change. However, I glanced down and saw a penny lying on the floor…how lucky! I hurried to Chelsea’s door, pushed the penny in the crevice and unlocked the door. My sister pushed it open ad ran inside just as Jess was pulling up a pair of orange panties- had to be my sisters. 

“Ha!” Jess yelled as she looked on the ground for more clothing. My sister’s panties actually fit her quite well, although they were probably a little too big in the back… 

“Ewww! Take my panties off, that’s gross!” My sister yelled at her. 

“Give me my bottoms and let me change and I will.” Jess said, smiling again. 

There was a long pause. Chelsea appeared to be contemplating what she should do. “Fine.” I couldn’t believe it. “Jon already saw you anyway so….here you go.” She handed the bikini bottoms to Jess. Why was she giving in so easily? “Now take my panties off that’s seriously disgusting!” My sister said somewhat laughing. 

“Yeah, I know but I had to do it.” Jess said. She told us to get out while she changed. I walked out followed by my sister. Jess shut the door. As I was walking toward the stairs my sister grabbed me. 

“Wait!” She whispered. “You think I’m gonna let her off that easy? In here!” She motioned me to hide in the nearby closet. She got in with me. 

“What are you waiting for?” I asked 

“Trust me.” 

Chelsea’s room door opened ever so slightly and Jess peaked out. She then shut the door again. 

“Alright, get down and tell me when to open it.” Chelsea commanded, getting out of the closet. I lied on stomach and looked through the crevice of the door. Almost immediately I saw Jess lift a foot up and pull Chelsea’s panties off of them. I nudged my sister telling her to open the door. She burst the door open. 

“AHHHH!” Jess screamed. I got up and saw Jess drop the panties in her hands and move both of her hands to cover. Chelsea wasted no time and swiped the panties and bikini bottoms out from Jess’s grasp. “That’s not fair!” Jess complained looking worried again. Chelsea pushed her out of the room and back into the hallway easily because both of Jess’s hands were occupied. She took her back downstairs into the main room. 

“Alright no funny stuff…or I’ll tie you up and strip you myself. Now do you want that? Or are you gonna strip on your own?” 

“Fine, I’ll strip, I’ll strip okay?!” Jess said as Chelsea pulled out string and dangled it in front of her. 

“Okay, let’s get you into the living room where you can’t escape.” Chelsea led Jess into our living room and let her go. Jess pulled her shirt as low as it would go, but it still only covered about a third of her ass as she walked away. She turned toward us, and slowly began lifting her shirt over her head with one hand, while covering with the other. “Wait wait! We need some music for this!” My sister yelled. She went over to the stereo system and put on a slow R&B song. “And I said no covering.” Jess stayed stiff while the music played and managed to roll her tight polo shirt up to about the bottom of her breasts, still with only on hand. 

“No covering!” Chelsea yelled again as she paused the music. “Look, if you keep covering then I’m not letting you get dressed afterwards and you’ll have stripped naked for no reason.” She warned. “Oh, and I said strip, not take your clothes off. You have to dance at least a little bit.” 

“No!” Jess fired back. Chelsea began walking toward her with the string. “Fine! Fine! I’ll dance!” Chelsea smiled and un-paused the music. Jess began slowly moving her hips around. He hand was still in its place. She slowly pulled it away from her skin and placed it on her thigh, thus exposing the most personal region of her body to a guy for the first time in her life. (Knowingly) She gave a quick look over at me and then looked away bashfully. Her hand on her thigh was shaking, wanting to go back to its protective area. Chelsea motioned for her to spin around and she did, shaking her incredible ass back and forth. Despite being so embarrassed, Jess was still dancing with a lot of confidence. In fact, if I had just been able to look at her body, I would’ve said she wasn’t embarrassed at all (excluding her left hand, which was still shaking on her thigh.) It was so sexy watching her slowly dance to the rhythm of the music. She moved her left arm from her thigh and crossed it under her right arm, taking hold of the bottom of her shirt. She slowly lifted the tight fabric up and over her dark, wet hair and tossed the shirt aside. She was now down to only her bikini top. She spun around again, this time without my sister’s command. As she spun she put her hands above her head and shifted her body left to right, and back to front. She gently moved her hands down her chest, to her abs, and finally to the region below…I had never been so hard in my life. It was as if Jess was dancing privately for me, as if we were a couple. She raised her arms back up again, this time to her back. She untied the bottom stings of her bikini and let them fall. She was now just a thin piece of material from being entirely nude. Her arms rose up and over the back of her head and she slowly untied the top strings. She pulled the bikini top off her tits and casually tossed it to the floor. There is only one word to describe Jess’s breasts. While one could say they’re big, voluptuous, perky, soft, or any other expression, there’s only word that would do them justice--perfect. Her nipples were dark brown and contrasted nicely with the white color of the rest of her body. She worked up enough boldness to stare me right in the eye while she continued to dance. She rubbed her hands down her body again, this time caressing her breasts as her hands passed by. Her boobs looked so good, bouncing around in harmony with the rest of her body….Then the music stopped, and when it did Jess’s courage disappeared. 

“Oh my gosh….I can’t believe I just did that.” She said timidly. She quickly placed one arm across her tits and the other over her bare cooch. There were no slow, sexual movements for her anymore. 

“Very nice Jess!” My sister said smiling. “Where did that come from?” She tossed the bikini bottoms to Jess; I guess Chelsea was satisfied with her revenge. 

“I don’t know…I…got caught up…in the moment.” Jess answered shyly. I could of sworn I saw a hint of a smile on her face. She scrambled to pick up her bottoms. She released both hands from cover, baring her naked body to me again, and bent over to pick up the bottom half of her bikini. I took one last look at her tight little pussy as she quickly slid the bottoms up her legs. She then turned her back to us, put on her bikini top, and slid her polo back over her head. She said she better get going home. After grabbing her shorts from the backyard she walked out to her car and drove away, thus ended what was, without a doubt, the best day of my life up to that point. 

“Not bad eh?” My sister asked smiling. “I hope you were able to take your eyes off her body long enough to see the way she was looking at you.” She gave me a curious look and went up to her room. My sister could be pretty cool sometimes. 

It didn’t take long after that for Chelsea to allow me to get some alone time with Jess. Although it was awkward for her at first because of the show she gave me, she eventually opened up. We both expressed our feelings for each other and have been dating ever since. Life is great, but I still miss those revenge days from last summer. Perhaps, I will have to get them going again…