Summer Slam FINAL Phase **Official Announcement**

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Summer Slam FINAL Phase **Official Announcement**

Post by Humilatron »

First, thank you all for participating in the Annual Summer Slam.

We are now down to the final two authors who have managed to crawl their ways to the final round.

Congratulations to Revenged Pirate and Executionus.

Now… only one can win… so you might be wondering what is the final round?

It’s a classic. It’s a choice.

Both of you must decide on a story the other has written during this contest and you must either continue it or present an alternate ending.

Both of you will label your entries ASS Finale - Name

So Exe would name it ASS Finale - Executionus

And Revenge would name it ASS Finale - Revenged Pirate

You can either put the original story as a quote or link it or you can simply copy it into the initial post, but either way you will then continue or alter the ending in whatever fashion you want to. There is no word limit, but your submission can ONLY be ONE post. It can be long or short, but it must be ONE post.

After both are submitted, there will be a vote.

Please submit your stories by September 28th. So that we can wrap up the Summer Slam at the end of “summer”.

Here are links to the stories:

Revenged Pirate’s Choices -

Phase 1/2

Phase 3

Executionus’s Choices-

Phase 1/2

Phase 3

Again the entries themselves must be separate entries with the proper labels mentioned. This leaves room in case authors want to expand on the existing stories written once the tournament is over.
Last edited by Humilatron on Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Re: Summer Slam FINAL Phase **Official Announcement**

Post by Humilatron »

To be clear you are only required to expand or alter what the other has written. Meaning in Phase 1, Revenged could ignore the additions made by edith and come up with a different direction entirely. For Phase 3, you can choose how much you keep if you want to alter the ending or if you want to continue it. So for example, if Revenged wanted to use Phase 3, he could change how the laps played out or simply alter the ending scene. And the same applies to Exe.

For Phase 1 you have to include everything that was written in the initial post for Phase 3 you can choose what you want to expand on. Hopefully that makes sense and makes it easier to decide on.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I felt this intense need to create a proper VS image for the finals.

As for my choice in what to write about, the choice is pretty obvious: Because SDS had to forfeit, RP's phase one story was never completed. It's also an interesting lead-in that has already given me a couple of ideas.

I'm expecting RevengedPirate to work with my phase one prompt, mostly because the setup of that story would fit in perfectly with his particular writing style of authority figures bullying small helpless girls. Should be interesting to read for sure if that's the path he chooses.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I think I understand. If I choose phase 1 I would give an alternative ending to the one provided by Edith but if I choose phase 3 it would be a continuation of the story already written.

Loving the vs montage by the way.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Yeah. So for example, if you wanted to use Phase 3, you could split it so that the 7th lap ends differently than Executionus had it. Or you could continue it as a revenge plot. For Phase 1 you could do an alternate direction instead of what Edith wrote OR you could possibly include what Edith wrote and continue it from there. It’s up to you really. (Both of you)

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Good luck, finalists!

I hated bowing out on Round 3, though I'm admittedly a little relieved. I'm barely going to have enough time to finish my entry for the other summer story contest. Not sure if I would be able to do justice to a finale like this, but excited to see where you two take it!!

--Lady Lucia
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Don’t forget to submit by next sunday!

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:54 pm Don’t forget to submit by next sunday!
To think I finished mine just 2 hours after you posted this reminder. Honestly I would've been done a couple days ago if there wasn't an emergency a couple days back that took my full attention.

And now we wait on the pirate, as we near the completion of this tournament.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

FYI I’ve extended the date to September 28th to avoid an anti-climatic end :) the poll will be whenever Revenged submits his.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Thanks for the extension, the story is in my head, need it on pc though to submit. I’ve had problems with tooth ache, where I’m struggling to sleep and eat. Which is making writing difficult. I’ve also been working from 7am-11pm so finding time is really hard, I’m hoping to post in the next few days. Before the deadline