My Best Friend's Stroker

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
superevil7

My Best Friend's Stroker - Chapter 5

Post by superevil7 »

Crystal led me downstairs by taking my cock in her hand again. We had to wait in the living room for close to twenty minutes for her friends to arrive. All the while she kept me on constant edge, never stroking me, but by simply tickling my most sensitive parts with her delightfully soft, yet agonizing fingertips!

“Put your hands behind your head.” Crystal said to me, with that mischievous smirk. Seeing that smile from her always meant she was up to something, and I wondered what it was this time.

“Why?” I asked, all the while trying to gulp down a breath, as she was still torturing me with pleasure.

“I don’t want you covering up at all when they get here.” She explained. “Spread your legs open too. I want them to be able to look at everything when they finally see you. Just be a good boy for me, Dale, and I promise you'll get sucked three times today!” She offered.

“Alright.” I said, taking the prescribed position she wanted me in, with my hands behind my head, and my legs spread about shoulder width apart. My cock was still totally raging, even if she was no longer touching it. She stood back, appraising me from afar, with a delighted little smirk on her lips.

Finally the doorbell went off, and it was almost a relief. My emotions were totally twisted up inside of me now. On the one hand I was about to let two girls I didn’t really know see me completely naked, and totally erect to boot! On the other hand, I was so horny at this point, I would do anything to cum. I’m sure Crystal would have been able to get away with just about anything she wanted to do with me right at this moment.

I could hear Crystal talking to the girls. “I have a really great, big, throbbing surprise for you today! Both of you close and cover your eyes.”

“What is it?” One of the other girls asked.

“Don’t be silly. It’s a surprise! I’m not going to just tell you! Now, eyes closed!” She demanded. She was holding the two girls by the shoulders as she led them into the room with me. My heart began to really race looking at them, knowing all that was stopping them from seeing me in my total glory was their hands covering their eyes. Both girls were quite pretty too. One was a short redhead, wearing a cute little skirt, and a tank top. The other girl was another blonde, this one taller than both Crystal and the other girl, with a short pixie haircut, wearing a crop top and short shorts.

"Ok, I'm going to count backwards from 3, and then you can open your eyes." Crystal said, giving me the most mischievous look I had ever seen out of her. She was totally in her element now, getting such pleasure from what she was about to do to me with these girls.

"3…" She started counting.

"2…" I could feel myself twitching down there in anticipation.

"1…" I could only imagine what their reactions would be once they saw me.

"Ok, look!!!" Crystal shouted.

Both girls opened their eyes, and spotted me in an instant!!! The blonde let out a great gasp, while the redheaded girl shrieked in total surprise!!

"Oh my god he's naked!!!" The girl that had shrieked, squealed.

"Holy shit!!!" The other one said with a wide grin. 

"He's huge!!!" After that neither girl seemed to be able to contain their joy. The redhead started jumping up and down in a delighted panic, and started squealing at me over and over. While the blonde girl just stared at me in absolute wonder with her mouth hung open, but I could see the elation in her eyes.

"Oh my god, look at it!!!" The blonde chick pointed, as my dick twitched up and down for them.

"Holy fuck, Crystal!! How!?!?!" Crystal just looked between her friends and me, with a smug euphoria about their reactions.

I was a total mess! Horny, and bashful. Overjoyed, yet totally embarrassed at their reactions. My face felt as hot as it had ever felt, at the same time my cock felt the hardest it had ever been!!! There was no getting around the fact that Crystal was right. I was totally turned on to be naked in front of her, and now these two other girls too! And even more turned on that they could see all of me, while I could see nothing of them!

Crystal came skipping around her friends to stand in between them and me. “Let me introduce you guys. This is Dale, my brother’s best friend. Dale, this is Joana and Marcy.”

The little redhead stepped forward, extending her hand to me. “Hi, Dale. I’m Marcy.” She giggled as I took her hand, and blushed deep red as she looked down at my cock sticking out right towards her. I’m sure I was blushing just as hard as her.

“That makes me Joana.” The tall blonde said, and I shook her hand too. This was so weird!! “But you can just call me Jo.” She added.

“So tell us, Crystal!!! How!?!?!” The redhead demanded with an exasperated little squeak.

“Dale lost a bet to me. He has to be my naked slave for the next hour, and do everything I say.” Crystal told them, then gave me a quick wink.

“Oh wow! That must be so embarrassing for you, dude.” Jo said, now smirking about as big as Crystal.

“What was the bet?” asked Marcy.

“I don’t think Dale would like it if I told you. I don’t want to embarrass him any more than he already is.” Crystal told her.

“So why you got such a big boner dude?” Jo snickered. “You excited to be naked in front of us?”

“Uhhhhhh…” I didn’t really know how to answer her question.

“Of course he’s excited!!!” Marcy giggled. “Imagine how excited you’d feel to be naked in front of a bunch of guys!!”

“Marcy’s got no chill.” Crystal explained to me with a laugh. ”So what should we make our naked slave do for us first, girls?”

“Our naked slave?” Jo said, getting an impish look in her eye.

“Oooh! Can we touch him!?!?!” Marcy started jumping up and down again.

“In a bit.” Crystal told her. “First we need to get our money's worth out of him.”

“I know what he should do. Jump up and down for us, naked dude.” Jo seemed to have an evil eye for me now. I looked over at Crystal, who just nodded her head. I felt stuck, so I did the only thing I could do. I started jumping up and down for them.

“Look at it bounce!!!” Marcy exploded with glee. “Hahahahaha!!! This is so awesome!!! You’re so cool, Dale!!!” The other two girls seemed to be pretty happy about my jumping too.

“How long… do I have to… keep jumping for?” I asked them between jumps.

“Oh, we’ll tell you when to stop. Don’t you worry, Dale.” Crystal said. “Do you see girls? The way his nuts are bouncing up and down too! Isn't that just the cutest?”

“It’s certainly funny to watch!” Jo laughed, “That’s for sure!”

“I think he’s hot!!!” Marcy said. “Do you have a girlfriend, Dale?”

“Uh… No…”

“Do you want one?”

“Jeez, Marcy, chill!” Crystal complained, and the topic was dropped. Honestly, Marcy was pretty cute. If I wasn’t already totally in love with Crystal, I might have just taken her up on her offer.

“Alright, that’s enough of that! It’s time for lunch, Dale. And you’re going to make it and serve it for us!” Crystal took me by the arm, bringing me into the kitchen, as the other girls followed. I think she was a little angry at Marcy, and had decided to take it out on me…

In the kitchen the girls put me to work, while they took a seat at the table, watching my every move. I started by dumping a bag of pre-chopped salad into a bowl. Then I moved on to making everyone a sandwich. I wasn’t really the best chef, but I did what I could. Once I had everything prepared, I started bringing it over to the girls. That meant I had to get very close and personal with them as I set the food down in front of them, and they were all right at the perfect level, eyes mere inches from my cock.

“Dude, how long have you been hard for?” Jo asked as I set her sandwich down in front of her. She was staring right at everything with absolutely no shame. “Don’t they say to consult a doctor if it’s been more than 4 hours?” She laughed.

“It’s only been about 2.” Crystal explained, as I set Marcy’s food down in front of her. Marcy gasped, seeing me so up close. I brought Crystal her food last, but she had a surprise in store for me. As I stood in front of her, she reached out, tickling my cock and then my balls with her fingertips like she had done before! And right in front of the other girls too!!

“Holy shit!!” Jo’s eyes went wide at what her friend had just done.

“He’s probably so hard because I keep doing this to him all the time.” Crystal just beamed at her friends’ astonished faces. “Either of you want to try?”

“Oh, I do!” Marcy said, bouncing up and down in her seat.

“Let her have a little feel, Dale.” Crystal commanded me, as her mischievous smirk came back once again. I walked back over to stand in front of Marcy. “Just a little tickle, Marcy. You don’t want to set him off, just yet.”

“Alright.” Tentatively, Marcy held her hand out, and just like Crystal, let her soft fingers tickle all over my sensitive scrotum and penis. I let out a little gasp. “Did I hurt you?”

“No, he’s fine.” Crystal said. “As you can imagine, it feels really good for him to be touched there. So much so he can’t really control his reactions.”

“Interesting…” Jo was giving me that evil smirk again. “Come over here, naked dude! I want my turn!” She demanded, and I complied. Jo seemed to really know her way around down there, as she concentrated one hand on tickling my balls, while at the same time using the other to stroke her fingers in a star shape over the sensitive end of my cock!!

“Ohhhh!!!” I really started to moan now, almost having to bend over, the pleasure felt so intense.

“You ok, dude?” Jo asked with a smug grin, knowing exactly what she was doing to me. She didn’t let up, until Crystal told her that was probably enough.

I was finally given a small reprieve after everything that morning. Crystal allowed me to sit with them, and she actually let me eat my sandwich in peace. I had expected she would be teasing me under the table the whole time, like at breakfast, but thankfully not. It didn’t seem to do my erection any bit of good, however, as I stayed just as hard as I’d ever been the whole time. I was beginning to get a little worried, what with what Joana had said about consulting a doctor.

"Alright slave! You're on cleanup duty too!" Crystal said to me with another large grin.

I started collecting all the dishes, but as I came over to get Jo's, she reached out and took hold of my erection around the shaft, holding me in place. With my hands full with the dishes it wasn't like I could do anything to stop her anyway. Then with her other hand, she started tickling the super sensitive end of my cock! "Hold on a minute, dude!" She said, laughing really hard, "I think you got something stuck on the end here!" Then she gave me that evil eye again, all with just the wickedest smirk on her lips. "Come on dude, hold still or I'll never get it off!!" She demanded, laughing her head off the whole time at me, as I was unable to stop myself from thrashing my hips about, with what she was doing to me and my tender appendage! "Almost got it! Almost got it! Just hold still for me, dude! This would go a whole lot faster if you would just hold still!!" Her antics had Crystal and Marcy giggling like crazy too, and she turned to give them a wicked smirk! All the while I was just going nuts from the pleasure, desperately trying not to drop the dishware!! "Nope, I guess it was nothing. Sorry dude. My mistake." Still, she didn't release me, and her soft fingertips just kept teasing the super sensitive head of my cock!

"We wouldn't want our slave's glorious erection going down anyway." Crystal explained, wearing her own wide grin. "It's ok, Jo. Good looking out for him!"

Marcy scooted her chair closer to us, and started stroking my balls with her fingertips too! "No we wouldn’t! It looks so beautiful like this, Crystal!!" She squeaked, and then giggled a bit.

I was losing it at that point. My hips were trying their best to hump Jo's hand, but she was holding my shaft so firmly, there was no play in between. But I felt a need to cum so strongly, more than at any other time in my life!! "Please, girls!!! Please!!!" I started to beg.

"You know, I bet he'd do practically anything we wanted him to do in this state." Jo commented, with her evil smile. Then she let her fingers really dance around the edge of my cock head, right where it was most sensitive, the area where it met the shaft!! I groaned loudly in response. This was becoming a pure erotic nightmare for me!

Crystal came over now too, behind me, and started tickling and lightly pinching my bare butt. "I know! He's such a good boy for me like this!" Crystal almost cooed.

"Please!!!!" I said a bit more forcefully.

"What is it you want, Dale?" Crystal just giggled at me again. "You're going to have to be more specific."

It was the most sexually frustrated I had ever felt in my life! All three of them were literally torturing me at this point!! Crystal stroking my behind, Marcy with her little fingers all over my scrotum, and Jo lightly teasing the head of my cock expertly!!! "Please just let me cum!!!!"

"Alright, sweet boy, we will, but first you have to finish cleaning up the kitchen for us." Crystal explained, making a gesture for the other girls to stop their manipulation of me. I groaned in absolute frustration. "Put the dishes in the dishwasher, and I'll get the mop bucket for you."

"Mop bucket!?" I complained.

"Yes, Dale. The floors could use a good scrubbing." Crystal just said, cheerfully.

So I was made to pick up all the dishes, and wipe down all the counter-tops too. Then Crystal had the mop ready for me. The girls spread out strategically, waiting for me to come close enough to them, and then they would tease my bare private parts as long as I was near. Jo took great delight in what she was doing to me when it was her turn, and Crystal made absolutely no attempt to hide her euphoria at my situation.

Marcy was a little different when I was near. She still reached out to tickle and tease me down there like the other girls, but she also started talking to me too. "You have such a nice package, Dale." She whispered, I'm sure so the other girls couldn't hear her. "I babysit a lot, so I see and wash a lot of little packages, but yours is by far the biggest and best I've ever seen!!" She gave me a bright, squinting smile at that.

When I was finally done doing all of Crystal's chores for her, she took me by the cock to lead me to the living room. Both of the other girls had a giggle about that. "Alright, Dale. You've been such a good sport today. I think that it's time for you to get a reward." I perked up, thinking she was finally going to give me the release I desired more than anything in the world right now. "How would you like a chance to see either Jo or Marcy naked?" She asked, really surprising me.

"What!? I'm not…!" Jo complained, but Crystal cut her off by holding up her hand.

"We're going to play a little game, a little challenge for you Dale. The three of us are going to tickle you all over your naked body for 5 minutes. If you can last the whole time without giving up, then you can pick which one of my friends you would like to strip naked for you. But if you lose, you have to stay naked for my friends until they go home, and continue doing everything we say." I had forgotten her little fib about me losing a bet. My hour was almost up, and she was giving me the subtle chance to decide whether or not I wanted to continue our CFNM game with them. 

There was no way I was going to say no with the chance to see one of them naked on the line! I nodded my head to her, "Yes. Alright. I'll play…"

"Goodie!!" Crystal came over to me, once again teasing my erection by lightly dragging her finger along the bottom of my shaft and glans, as she explained, "I want you to stand the same way you were standing earlier, when the girls first got here." I put my hands behind my head, and spread my legs wide open for them. "Good! You can't move from that position either, or you lose the game, Dale. But feel free to wiggle around all you like!" She gave me that cheerful smile again, as the other girls took a position close to me. "And… Go!!"

All three girls had their hands all over me, specifically my chest and stomach this time, trying to get me to crack. My stomach in particular was pretty ticklish, and it had me wiggling all over just like Crystal had expected. "Ooh, look at the way his dick jiggles all over while we tickle him!!" Jo said, then she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oh wow!! Yeah!!" Marcy locked her eyes onto my privates, watching as they bounced around due to all the writhing I was doing at the moment.

"I could watch his cock bouncing around all day!!" Crystal exclaimed, and all three girls giggled and nodded their heads in agreement.

The tickling they were doing on my stomach was intense, but that paled in comparison to what Jo did next. With my arms positioned as they were, it left my under arms completely vulnerable, and her annoying little fingers attacked that weak spot with fury! "Shit!!! Hahahahahaha!!!" I laughed uncontrollably, twisting and turning my hips and upper body to try and get away from her. I kept my feet planted firm, not wanting to lose their game.

My cock and balls were swaying wildly in front of them too, and all three of them started laughing in joy, watching me squirm. "Just look at it!" Marcy squealed.

"It looks so swollen, dude!! I bet you really want to cum now!!" Jo teased.

I didn't see until it was too late, but Crystal had snuck around behind me. Suddenly her fingers were tickling me right where my cheeks met my legs, and I squealed loudly, rushing away from her into the arms of the other two girls. All four of us were laughing so hard, and then Crystal pronounced, "You lose!!" To me with a large grin.

All three girls were in total joy at that. "Now what happens?" I asked a little nervously, as they all looked at me with a hunger I had never seen from a girl before.

"Well, sweet boy. You have to stay naked for my girlfriends for as long as they are here. And continue to do everything we say…" Crystal explained, then she got that mischievous smile, and I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach, wondering what that would mean this time. She turned to address the other girls, "How's the weather today, girls?"

"Oh it's really nice out." Jo explained, her eyes glinting at me with that evil smile.

"Let's go hang out in the backyard for a while then!" Crystal suggested, her smirk never leaving her lips.

"But Crystal…!!" I started to complain, but she just started teasing my painfully erect cock before I could say another word.

Her fingers felt torturous!!! "Remember what I promised you, if you were a good boy for me today, Dale? Be a good boy for me and come play outside with us, and I promise I'll give you everything you could ever want!"

I'd do anything to feel my release now, so I just nodded my head to her, no longer able to speak with the way she was teasing my privates. "Goodie!!!" She exclaimed, leading me by my cock to the back door, with the other girls in tow.
NudeBaG

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Chapter 5 - Aug 12)

Post by NudeBaG »

Perfect!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

NudeBaG wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:09 amPerfect!
Thanks NudeBaG! What was it that you liked about the latest chapter the most?
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

The exposure to Crystal’s friends,
The set up,
The budding relationship between Crystal and Dale.
I don’t know how far you want his exposure to go,
But I’d definitely like to see the girls play games with him.
Will he get to see them naked?!
I LOVE the cfnm angle!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

NudeBaG wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:42 am The exposure to Crystal’s friends,
The set up,
The budding relationship between Crystal and Dale.
I don’t know how far you want his exposure to go,
But I’d definitely like to see the girls play games with him.
Will he get to see them naked?!
I LOVE the cfnm angle!
Stay tuned for around the same time tomorrow. There is only one chapter left in Dale's story. Hopefully it gives everyone a satisfying conclusion. ;)
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’d have the girls tease him,
Keeping him on constant edge.
Make him losing in front of them epic!
superevil7

My Best Friend's Stroker - Original Chapter 6 (No longer Canonical)

Post by superevil7 »

My nerves were on fire as we headed out to the backyard. Here I was buck naked, with three gorgeous girls, outside of Crystal's house, in the middle of the afternoon! In broad daylight!! At least her backyard had a tall privacy fence surrounding it, but that would only shield me from view from people on the ground level. Overlooking Crystal's backyard were at least four other houses on all sides, and anyone on the upper levels would be able to clearly see me if they happened to look out their windows. I was deftly afraid of what might happen if I were caught!

"Alright Dale. You're in really good shape, and we all want to make sure you stay that way." Crystal said, as we reached the middle of her yard. "That's why you're going to be doing a naked exercise routine for all of us out here." I didn't know if I was starting to love or hate that mischievous smirk she always got when she was coming up with my next task. "Each of us is going to pick an exercise for you to do, and you have to do it without question! Marcy, you can go first."

Marcy got a big bushing smile at that. "Ok, Dale. Do 100 jumping jacks!" She said, and then started letting out little tiny squeals as I made each jump. In fact all the girls seemed to get a little breathless watching as my cock bounced for them over and over. It was delightful to see them get that way about me, but I was also still worried about what would happen if someone caught me, so I didn't get to totally enjoy it at the time.

"My exercise is 100 sit-ups!" Jo commanded, once I was done with the jumping jacks. I got down on the soft grass, bare as can be, with my cock pointing straight up into the open sky. Before I started, an airplane flew overhead, and I had to wonder if it was possible for the passengers to see me like this! I started my sit-ups, but Jo stopped me. "No! No! No! With your legs open, dude!" She demanded, and so I complied. The girls stood at my feet at first, watching as I completed about 20 sit-ups. Then the three girls decided they wanted a closer view.

Crystal sat down right in between my legs, and Jo and Marcy flanked me on each side. Then they all seemed to silently communicate with one another! Suddenly all three girls had their soft little hands all over my hypersensitive privates again!! "Oh God!!" I gasped loudly in response, unable to control my volume.

"Keep going, dude!" Jo demanded, as I was about halfway through the sit-ups. "You got at least 50 more to go!! Well stop tickling your tackle unit when you're finished! Just think of it as an incentive to keep you going!"

"Oh my gosh! Look at how much he is leaking!!!" Marcy commented, making another delighted giggling sound.

"I know. His cock feels so slippery now!!!" I could see Crystal's beaming smirk come into my view on every sit-up I made, her face hovering right above my bare private parts. I’d never seen my cock looking so purple in color in all my life!!

I was desperately attempting to go as quickly as I could, because the pleasure was so intense from their touching that it almost felt painful. All it would take is for one of them to grab a hold and stroke me a couple times, and I knew I would explode!! But instead all of this light tickling and teasing they were doing was just keeping me on a constant edge!!! They had figured out how to have their fun with me without letting me have an orgasm, and it was frustrating beyond belief!!!

Finally I made it through all 100 sit-ups, and I collapsed back onto the grass with a thud, desperate to catch my breath. True to their word, the girls stopped their torture, and let me and my privates have a rest for a few minutes.

Crystal offered her hand to help me back to my feet. Then it was her turn to pick my final exercise. "This one is going to really take it out of you, my sweet boy." She almost seemed to give me an apologetic look. "You're going to be doing wind sprints back and forth across the grass for 5 minutes."

She led me over to the edge of the grass near the patio, by taking me by my hard cock of course, which was just screaming in agony at me by this point, and had me turn to face the open yard. "Ready! Set! Go!" She yelled, and I was off. It was difficult for me to run, not just because I was nude, fully erect, and had difficulty with my cock and balls bouncing so freely as I ran, but also because I wasn't wearing any shoes. I was running in just my bare feet. It felt like I could slip and fall the entire time, so I had to slow my normal running pace a bit. That meant that my unit bounced and jiggled around that much more for the girls, which they took great joy in watching every time I would turn around to run back towards them. Apparently they were getting just as much joy watching me running in the other direction, as Crystal reminded me of my bare behind. "Such a tight cute little butt he's got!!!" She commented to the other girls with another one of her sexy smirks, as I turned around in front of them.

I was just about done with my sprints, when suddenly there was a loud shriek from the yard next door. "Mom, he's naked!!!" I was caught, and just froze in a panic in the middle of the yard. The young neighbor girl from next door had used the runner beam along the bottom of the fence as a footstool to peer over the top at me!

"Hey Susie!" Crystal just beamed, walking over to the fence to speak with the girl. I finally got some sense enough to try and cover myself, but it was almost impossible with the way I was so erect at this point.

"What's going on over there!?!" I could hear a woman talking from the other side of the fence, although I could not see her. It must have been Susie's mother. Both Jo and Marcy were just giggling at me, offering me no help whatsoever! "Did you say something about a naked boy!?!"

"Just come over here, miss, and I can explain everything to you." What was she doing!?! Why would Crystal invite them over here!?!

Crystal opened the gate for them, and now not only was I naked in front of the three girls, I was also now naked in front of this lady and her young daughter!!!

"This is Dale, my brother's best friend. He's training for a triathlon. He was having a bit of difficulty with chafing, and so my mom suggested that he try training without his shorts." Crystal explained. Then she gave me that gesture again, telling me to drop my hands. When I didn't comply, she gave me a stern look like she meant business. Dropping my hands, now I was exposed completely in front of the pretty lady and her cute daughter too!!!

"Oh my!!" The lady said, getting a large grin as she saw my erection. "He is pretty handsome." She said, and then she shook her head as if to clear out the cobwebs. "Well, your backyard is pretty private. Susie, you shouldn't spy on people like that."

"Sorry mom…" Susie said, but I don't think she had a sorry bone in her body, just taking great joy at seeing me naked. Her grin was just as wide as her mom’s.

"Well, you'll be 13 in a month anyway. It's about time you learned a little about boys." Now the lady had a large smirk. "But we better get going now, Susie. We still need to go shopping."

"Aww…" The young girl complained. "Can't I say with Crystal instead???"

"No Susie!" The mom said sternly, and took her hand. "Obviously you lack the maturity of these older girls. Now it's time to go!" And she dragged the young girl back home.

All three girls started laughing at me once they were gone. "Holy shit, dude! I can't believe they really just both saw you naked!!" Jo taunted and laughed.

"It was so cute the way Susie was looking at you!" Marcy exclaimed, with another one of her giggle fits.

"Let's get back into the house, before anyone else catches Dale this way." Crystal said, and then just as every time before, she used my erection as a handle to pull me into the living room.

I felt a little better being inside again, but my cock was screaming for a release at this point. I was sweating from the exercise, but I don't think that was the only reason I was sweating. I'm sure it had something to do with just how worked up I had become! Not once today had Crystal gotten me off, and I was totally frustrated with her beyond anything for that fact!!

As if she was reading my mind, she took a long look down at my throbbing, twitching erection, seemingly satisfied with my predicament. "I think it's time we give Dale a chance to cum, don't you girls!?"

"Hmmm… I don't know? I kinda like him this way." Jo said with that evil smirk.

"Come on, Jo! Look at the poor guy! He needs it so bad!" Marcy giggled, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, anticipating what it would take to make me cum for them.

"I gave Dale a little promise before you girls got here." Crystal explained to them. "I told him that he would be sucked three times today if he went along with everything I wanted." Crystal got down on her knees in front of me! My heart went to my throat in anticipation of the strongest orgasm of my life!! And she was going to use her mouth to do it!!!! "And there are three of us! So I think it's only fair that we each suck on Dale for a bit. Would you like that, Dale!? Would you like my friends to suck on your cock too?" I eagerly nodded my head to her, as my throat felt closed at that moment. A blowjob from each of the girls!!!!! That would make everything I had been through today totally worth it! "Good!!" Then she leaned forward to take me into her mouth, and her tongue flicked ever so lightly on the end of my super sensitive penis, once, twice, three times, and then she stopped!!! She got up, giving me her mischievous smile again!!!!! I just gasped!!!! I couldn't speak, I was so rattled!!!!

"Your turn, Jo!" Jo did almost the same exact thing to me!! She just took me into her mouth, made a slight suction on it, and then she released me!! She gave me that evil smile as she stood.

Marcy had the last turn, but she tried to be fair to me. I felt her soft tongue slithering all over my sensitive glans as she held me inside of her mouth, but then as soon as I made a moan, the other girls pulled her away from me!!! I was a horny, desperate mess, but at that moment I had no strength left in me to complain.

"Damn, look how horny you are, dude!!" Jo said with a laugh.

"Aww!" Marcy moaned. "Why can't I finish him?"

"Sorry Marcy." Jo explained. "But we really need to be going now. You have a babysitting job tonight, and I can't miss my softball practice."

"That's alright, girls" Crystal just beamed at my frustration. "Maybe we can all hang out again tomorrow." She gave me a little wink as they headed for the door.

"See you later, naked dude!" Jo said laughing, and Marcy just waved to me as they took their leave.

It was now just Crystal and me alone again, and she took me by the cock once again to lead me to her bedroom. By now I was so worked up I could hardly stand her handling me!! The only thing that kept me complying with her, was the fact that we were alone now, and she must be taking me to her room to finally give me the satisfaction I needed. She just had to be!!!

Once we got to her room, however, that mischievous smile came back upon her face, and she began to once again tease my private parts with just the tips of her fingers! I was stunned by her audacity to say the least!!! “Oh, you were such a good boy for me today, Dale! Staying naked for me all day, showing off for my friends, letting the neighbor lady and her cute daughter see you naked too! You even cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor for me! I can’t wait for tomorrow. I think it’s supposed to be really nice out again. Great weather for a walk through the park, don't you think? What do you say, my sweet boy? Want to go on a naked walk tomorrow with me? Be a good boy for me and come with me for a naked walk through the park tomorrow. I promise it’ll be just the two of us, and I'll make it worth your while. Of course I can’t guarantee you won't be seen naked by any other girls out there!” She giggled at me, all the while still keeping me right on the edge of cumming.

I don't know whether or not I should feel proud of myself for this, but something inside of me finally snapped!! I just couldn't take it anymore!! “No Crystal!!! I won’t be going for a naked walk through the park with you!!!!” I yelled at her. She was shocked to be sure, and backed a few steps away from me, almost in fear. “No!!!! Here’s what’s going to happen!!!” I said with fury. “You’re going to strip naked for me right now!!!!!”

“What!?!?!” Her eyes went wide with outrage. “I’m not…”

I cut her off. "I said strip…!!! Right…!!! Now…!!!"

After a loud gasp, she just stared at me in shock. But then slowly, she pulled her dress up and off in front of me! Her matching pair of hot pink bra and panties were revealed. Now she was blushing profusely, and her hands were shaking as she unhooked her bra in the back. “Dale… Please…” She begged me, with a hesitant look in her eyes.

“I said now!!!” and she let her bra fall away from her body. She had the cutest little nipples, that were just a beautiful shade of light pink, capping off the perkiest pair of tits I'd ever seen!!!

Bashfully, she seemed to want to say something to me again, but I denied her even that. I made a gesture at her, and then all it took was for her to hook her thumbs into her panties, and they slid down her slim, bare legs without resistance. Then she was totally naked before me, and I learned she kept herself completely clean shaven down there! I took in every little bit of her body that she had denied to show me just last night, completely euphoric to finally have her naked before me after all this time! After every little thing she had put me through today!! After the way she had teased me relentlessly and constantly!!! I now knew every one of her secrets, just as she knew mine!!!! Just as I belonged to her, she now belonged to me.

I pounced at her, furiously kissing her, knocking us backwards onto the bed! My hands were all over her body, and hers all over mine! She came up for some air for a second, saying, “Dale, you’re so forceful…!! I love it…!!!” Then she attacked my mouth with hers again. Everything became instinct for the two of us after that. My cock slid inside of her effortlessly, and she moaned, “Ohhhhhh, Dale!!!!!” Our bodies intertwined, and I knew what it was like to become as one with another. After everything she had put me through, I didn’t last long that first time, but neither did she. It turns out she had been on edge the entire day too, maybe even more so than me. We shared the most pleasurable and intense orgasm of both our lives together as one!!!

The two of us cuddled with each other after our first time, both of us just smiling wide as we held our heads together. “I guess I can admit I like you now...” I told her, finally.

She giggled at that. “Now Dale, be a good boy and tell me how you really feel, or do I need to take hold of your truth stick again?” She raised one of her eyebrows at me.

“Alright. I love you, Crystal.”

“I love you too, Dale.” She said back with a gorgeous smile. “Especially when you’re so forceful with me!” At that I grabbed her by the arms, making her let out a delighted squeal, and positioned her so that she was back underneath me, ready for the next round!

You might wonder if we continued our clothed female, naked male relationship. We did, but I'll leave it up to Crystal if she wants to tell the tale. We agreed to one rule, that it would never be a public affair. A naked walk through the park was totally out of the question as far as I was concerned. I think that is what finally made me snap at her after everything she had put me through. She admitted that all day she had just been trying to see how far she could push me before I would finally crack, and that she never expected I would have taken so much debasement from her, but that she had loved every minute of it. I had to agree with her, with how gratifying it feels every time I hold her in my arms, whether I'm naked or not.

Thankfully, Crystal now lives up to her agreement of keeping me and my cock very satisfied, quite expertly might I add, and I’ve never had to face another day of constant torturous edging at her hands again. Oh, and I did warn her that one day, in the not too distant future, when she’s least expecting it, she might just find herself going through her own clothed male, naked female experience.

The end.
Last edited by superevil7 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NudeBaG

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Complete - Aug 13)

Post by NudeBaG »

Hmm.
Ok then.
Interesting ending.
It’s not what I was expecting, but it’s not my story.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

NudeBaG wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:54 pm Hmm.
Ok then.
Interesting ending.
It’s not what I was expecting, but it’s not my story.
Sounds like you were disappointed honestly 😞
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jo and Marcy leaving and not getting to see Dale lose it?
Dale not actually losing it?
Him snapping and taking control of Crystal when the entire time, it’s been established that he’s been enjoying things on some level.
I’m absolutely fine with Crystal and Dale ending up together, as I enjoyed that budding relationship.
I just wanted to see Crystal take absolute control of him with her friends.
She’s supposed to be in charge of his masturbation, and he clearly needed to cum,
I just wish Crystal and her friends had ‘handled’ things differently.
You had all the pieces, but the puzzle just didn’t come together for me.
Again, Crystal and Dale ending up together is great.
I just wanted her to show off more for her friends and put Dale through a bit more teasing.
You’re a great writer though, and this is YOUR story.
I hope to see more from you😊