Lost bet

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Lucky lilly

Lost bet

Post by Lucky lilly »

Hello everyone my names is lilly I've been coming on this site for a while now enjoying reading about everybody's humiliation maybe a little to much.

I have now signed up to the site but not of my own choosing. Allow me to explain my friend Amy is the only person who knows I like stories about ppl being humilated especially other girls. She's always teased me about it calling me a perv.

Well recently I lost a bet to Amy and as my forfeit for losing She's said I have to write to you all and ask what my forfeit should be. I will then have to right up my humilation on here. She said its karma and that ppl should get to perv about my humilation so I know how it feels.

I'm suppose to tell you that my forfeit can last the whole of this weekend and that i have to show Amy all of your suggestions and she will pick the best/worst one. You have till Friday to give me your suggestions of what my forfeit will be.

I would ask you all to go easy on my but if I'm being honest if I was given the power to humilate any you I would jump at the chance I would not hold back but I'm hoping you all are alot nicer than me.

Or maybe thats just me being naive.

I have to complete what ever forfeit Amy picks without question.

Why did I Make this stupid bet.

I'm sure I'll be hearing from you all soon ;)

I posted this originally on the true stories section but then Amy had a fought who better to come up with some truly creative forfeits thatn all of you fantasy pervs out there (her words not mine)
hightab

Re: Lost bet

Post by hightab »

What was the bet on ?
ely

Post by ely »

Delete commenti, off topic
Last edited by ely on Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky lilly

Post by Lucky lilly »

The bet was on Mondays game between Liverpool and man united.
Lucky lilly

Post by Lucky lilly »

Like I said I also posted this on the true stories section. Amy just wanted to make sure enough ppl read about my upcoming embarrassment. I personally like your suggestion but I belive Amy will find this to tame.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Lucky lilly wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:24 am The bet was on Mondays game between Liverpool and man united.
So assuming that you bet on Liverpool and lost, my first idea for a truly humiliating punishment would be for you to have to go to the rowdiest Manchester bar you can find and flash the guys there as a reward for their team beating yours.
Lucky lilly

Post by Lucky lilly »

When you say flash you mean just my boobs right ? :oops:

Either way I think Amy is like that one.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Or wear a short skirt and lift up the back to show them that you have NO panties on.

And maybe have the name of your team written on your asscheeks.

/Phil
Lucky lilly

Post by Lucky lilly »

So much for me hoping you guys would take it easy on me lol
Amy's gonna love these. Please keep them coming. She's going to chose what my humilation will be tomorrow
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Having you do a full striptease or requesting a bare-assed spanking in pub would be TOO MUCH.

At least for this first lost bet. After you lose a few more, we can up the penalties.

/Phil