The New Rules (Chapter 46 - March 18th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
clockspinning

Re: The New Rules

Post by clockspinning »

Now that you've got to this point I'd really like to know, specifically what adjustments/instructions s does Matt make/give in his few encounters with Abbie? (and other girls)
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

clockspinning wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:27 am Now that you've got to this point I'd really like to know, specifically what adjustments/instructions s does Matt make/give in his few encounters with Abbie? (and other girls)
I hope you don't mind, but I would prefer to hold off on revealing that until chapter 30 is available, as I feel it will be fairly obvious what commands Abbie got once you read it. If you still have any questions about it after reading that chapter, I will be happy to answer them for you :)

I will reveal Matt used the watch on Vanessa in chapter 25, to get her to come back and strip naked in math class and reveal her envy of Abbie to everyone. He also used the the truth option (QUE) on Abbie after class was over before they left, to get her real feelings about the new rules and everything she had been through out of her. A side effect was that Vanessa was also caught up in the truth option, though unintentionally, when she admits to finding Abbie sexy.
clockspinning

Post by clockspinning »

Ok as long as it actually gets revealed, its quite a rare Chekov's gun to have a mind controller as the sub-plot's main character. It's difficult to determine what is totally free will, "free will" based on limitations of instructions, and what the instructions are for any female who interacts with him. And I assume he interacts with many outside our knowledge.

I figured out some of chapter 25 months ago, but thought he used more than "QUE" since she seemed to forget she was naked. I am curious to his exact wording to Vanessa given the short time since they had left the classroom.

Also she remembers him "glancing down at his watch" while in a classroom in chapter 13. If he had used it there, she and perhaps some nearby girls may have been effected. And Matt has been known to make a few poorly worded orders.

Good job.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

clockspinning wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:03 pm I am curious to his exact wording to Vanessa given the short time since they had left the classroom.
I can't say I have the exact wording in mind that Matt used on Vanessa, but I guess it would be something like, "Return to math class and strip naked, and explain to Abbie why you were making fun of her. Offer to go naked in math class every day." Something like that.
clockspinning wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:03 pm Also she remembers him "glancing down at his watch" while in a classroom in chapter 13. If he had used it there, she and perhaps some nearby girls may have been effected. And Matt has been known to make a few poorly worded orders.
Matt isn't meant to have used the watch on Abbie at that point. He's preoccupied that day as he is still trying to process Jenny's mom's revelation to him. Remember he can't use the watch so publicly either, as the other boys in the class will notice something is up with all the girls suddenly acting like unconscious zombies.
clockspinning wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:03 pm Good job.
Thank you! And I hope you are enjoying the story.
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 28

Post by superevil7 »

While others were having very interesting and exciting days at school, Adam had other thoughts on his mind. He was much more looking forward to when he got home from school. He had promised Sam that the two of them would spend the whole afternoon practicing their presentation for science class the following day. That meant he would get to have her all to himself in his house; just the two of them for two hours, if not longer. The anticipation of spending the whole afternoon with the girl of his dreams, considering she would have to be naked as well, had left Adam basically giddy for the duration of the whole day.

The trio of Travis, Cody, and Lilly bid them farewell, as Adam and Sam headed up the front walk to his house. His anticipation was fast moving to excitement as he unlocked and opened the door, giving the girl a small gesture to signify she should enter first.

Sam gave quite the nervous look to Adam once he turned back around after locking the door behind him. “So…”

“You know the rules Sam…” Adam started, before noticing the look on her face. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“You remember the last time we were alone, together. We almost...” She explained, biting her lip.

“Oh… Yeah…” Adam looked away from her, remembering when she had invited him into the shed in her backyard. "You feel nervous?" He asked with concern.

"Uh hmm." She affirmed, with a gulp and a little head nod.

"Ok, here's what we'll do." He took a step forward, taking over the situation for her. "You know you have to be naked under my mom's rules, but technically under my mom's rules I am supposed to stay dressed. If I promise to keep my clothes on, will that make you feel better?"

She gave him another quick nod. "I think so. Yes." She answered with a small smile.

"Good. Then go ahead and get undressed." He smiled back at her, happy he had been able to put her mind at some ease.

She started to unzip her hoodie, but he was watching her so intently, that she felt the need to pause, and ask him, "Do you have to watch me every time!?"

"Yeah, that's part of the fun." He teased, receiving an eye roll from the girl in response. "Look, ok. I'll be waiting up in my room for you." He said, turning towards the stairs. "Just, don't take all day." And he headed up, letting the girl get undressed in peace.

By the time Sam came up to his room, Adam already had all of his notes pulled out, and a bunch of photos for the project transferred to his computer. The dark-haired girl paused at the threshold of the door, and then the two thirteen year olds blushed as they locked eyes for a few seconds.

"Maybe your bedroom wasn't the best idea for this." The girl commented, biting her lip once more.

Adam was having a hard time listening, taking in the sight of the naked beauty at his door. Even if he wanted to stop himself, he couldn't help admiring his friend's naked body. She stood there in the doorway with her perky pointy tits poking out at him, her pale white skin she hardly exposed to the sun, and the shaved bare plump lips of her outer sex clearly visible, even with her legs pushed together. He took her in from top to bottom, admiring her already developing hourglass figure, despite her preference at keeping it covered. "It's easier to look at the pics on my desktop than my phone." He explained once it finally registered to him exactly what she had said.

Sam couldn’t help it as her cheeks burned. It was plainly obvious he was checking her out as she stood there in front of him, holding her hands behind her back. She was still not anywhere used to getting such attention about her body, and wanted to do something to make him stop, but couldn’t think of anything. "Why don't you be normal and get a laptop you dweeb?" She said, trying to break the tension she was feeling, and go back to the friendly teasing they normally shared with one another.

"A desktop computer is way better for gaming!" He said with a laugh.

"Whatever." She said, finally stepping into his room. She held her forearms together across her tummy, trying to comfort her fears.

"Let's go over the pics we got first." Adam said. He was seated at his desk, and had already pulled his brother's chair over for her, and pushed it out for her to sit next to him as an inviting gesture.

Sam came over and sat down, feeling less like she was on show for him now that she was seated. She let out a little nervous breath she had been holding, since Adam didn't make a move on her, despite their close proximity, but instead he started clicking around on the computer.

"Let me show you what I got this morning, of my mom and sisters." He said, opening up one of the pictures. Sam's eyes got as big as saucers when the image of the three females' bare anatomy appeared on the screen. There, in full crystal clarity, were the privates of Abbie, Madeline, and most astonishing of all to the girl, Mrs. Larson. Though their faces were obscured, it didn't take her long to figure out who was who. The size of each female gave it away.

"That reminds me." He said, flipping his notebook to another page, and making a small mark with his pencil.

"What's that?" She asked.

"For the project. I'm putting down how you are feeling today." He explained.

She took a closer look at the page. "A one! You're only giving me a one!?" She reacted in outrage.

"Yeah, you were really shy today, Sam. You didn't even let me watch you get undressed like usual."

"That's not…! That's not the reason I didn't! I was just nervous because of the other day!" She tried to justify herself.

"So you're not feeling shy?" He asked her with a smirk.

Sam shook her head. "No!"

"Prove it." He said, smugly. "If you're not shy about being naked in front of me, then you won't feel embarrassed about posing the same way as my mom and sisters."

"Fine!" She answered his challenge defiantly, going to kneel on his bed. "I'll show you who's shy!" Learning forward, she pressed her breasts against his bed spread, and pushed her butt up into the air.

He ogled the girl’s bare delicious butt from behind, not believing it had been this easy to manipulate her into this position. "You need to open your legs too." He said with a wide smirk, enjoying teasing her in this new way.

"I know!" She almost shouted back, very frustrated with him and his tone. Then with a small sigh, she moved her knees open, to about shoulders width apart.

Adam was almost immediately there with his camera. "Nice! Very nice, Sam!" He captured a close up of her bare pussy lips. "This is gonna be great for the project!"

Sam's eyes went wide as she realized he was taking pictures of her in such an explicit position. She quickly reached her hands in between her legs, trying to cover her bare girl bits from his and his camera's line of sight.

Adam laughed, seeing the girl's embarrassment displayed so clearly. "Come on Sam, I thought you weren't shy in front of me." He taunted.

With more frustration towards the boy, Sam brought her hands away from her private parts, and brought her arms underneath herself to rest on her elbows, so she wouldn't be tempted to cover up again. She did not want him to win, and wouldn't admit just how humiliated she felt to be in that position for him.

"Good girl." He commended her, and began snapping more pictures of her bare parts.

"Good girl!?" She complained. "Why do you keep calling me a good girl like that!?"

"Well…" He came over to the side of the bed, so he could look directly into her eyes. "I want you to get more used to being naked in front of me. I enjoy it. I want you to enjoy it too. So I'm giving you positive reinforcement." His eyes were drawn to look at the glorious globes of her chest hanging beneath her.

She felt her nipples harden, part in frustration at him, and part because he was starting so intently again. "You're talking to me like I'm a freakin dog or something! Calling me a good girl!" She complained, realizing she was almost positioned like a dog at that very moment, down on all fours for him.

"It's not meant to be demeaning, really Sam." He said, going back behind her where he could enjoy staring at her bare shaven slit again. This time he even noticed that her puckered little rosebud was showing, and quickly captured one more shot focused on this new discovery. "We only have today left, and then I won't be taking any other pictures of you for the project."

"You won't be taking any more pictures of me at all, you mean!"

"I suppose not." He said, not believing a word of that.

Still, he started snapping as many photos as he could, since she was threatening that this would be the last time. She still hadn't made a move from the position, and he wanted to be able to remember her like this forever. He took as much time as he needed to capture her image in its full naked glory from behind, from her side, and even angled upward underneath her. He captured her at every conceivable angle he could get, both up close and further away. In a few of the shots he even accidentally captured her obviously blushing face. He knew he wouldn't need nearly the amount of pictures he was taking for the project, but anything extra he took he was planning to just keep for himself.

He came back over to talk to her face again, satisfied he now had enough pictures of her to last him a lifetime if needed. "I need to go grab something. Don't move!" He said, very commandingly, and he rushed out of his bedroom door.

Even though Sam was tempted to get up, she still stayed on the bed, exactly where she was. For some reason, every time her clothes came off, she became much more submissive to doing what he wanted her to do. She even felt herself tingling with excitement at the thought of following his commands, wondering if there was something wrong with her. I've always been assertive and in control of myself, I don't know why I feel this way about him now, she thought, as her bits continued to tingle with excitement.

"Ok, hold still." He said, coming back into the room. He could see a flush on Sam's pale skin. He was feeling a bit warm too. The room temperature seemed to have gone up to 100 degrees for both of them.

He had only been gone for a minute, but her heart began racing when he moved to stand behind her once again. He no longer had his phone out, so she wondered what he was up to. "What are you going to do?" She asked, but he didn't respond. Instead, she felt a quick pleasurable feeling right above her clit! "Ooohhh! What is that!?" She asked, looking down between her own legs.

"It's my mom's." Adam explained, rubbing the device along the outside of her lower lips, giving her a smug smirk.

"Your mom's vibrator!" Her eyes went wide, as the buzzing was coming closer and closer to her waiting clitoris.

"Don't worry. I cleaned it." He explained. "With soap and water." He was enjoying teasing her, as he brought the vibrating stick towards her clit over and over, only to pull it away at the last second each time before it made full contact.

"Please Adam!? What are you doing!?" She practically begged.

"Oh my gosh, Sam! Look! You're getting so wet!" He gathered a bit of her juices onto the wand, letting it come into contact with her little pearl for the first time.

"OHHHH!" The vibration shook Sam to her very core, despite the fact that he had only grazed her clit for a second. She could feel the vibration as it slid along her now visibly wet slit, even contacting her little rosebud for a quick moment.

Adam was becoming intoxicated over the power he now held over his friend. Despite her pleas, he kept the little vibrator away from her clit for as long as he could. He knew he was the one in control here, and that making her wait would just drive her crazy and make her want him to get her off even more.

Sam was being driven absolutely wild! He was running the wand everywhere but where she needed it! "Please, Adam! Don't you toy with me! I need it on my clit! Right now! God, Pleeeeease!" She begged, trying to push her butt into his direction, all so that delicious feeling would finally meet with her wanting clit again.

"Turn over." He instructed her. "Pull your legs up to your chest."

The girl was very eager to appease him if it meant receiving her orgasm, so did exactly what he said. Sam now understood the meaning of ‘hot and bothered!’ She had felt herself getting more and more wet as he captured every inch of her privates for posterity. She actually was aware that he had been taking all of those pictures for himself, but she no longer cared now. The thought that he could look at her naked body any time he wanted was just getting her more riled up. She flipped over onto her back, and then pulled her legs up with her hands, spreading herself wide open for him. "Please Adam!" She begged again. "Let me cum!" She almost cried!

Now on her back, Adam could clearly see her face, and how much she wanted it. No, she needed it. He was no longer able to deny her the pleasure she needed, seeing the expression written all over her bare body. He obliged her, bringing the vibrating toy right down on the hood of her needy clit. "OHHHHHH! YES! YES!" She squealed, feeling pleasure like she had never felt before. She decided right then, that she needed to get herself her own vibrator, and very soon.

"Want to try it inside of you?" Adam asked. He had sat down on the bed next to her now, with his hip up against her side so he could reach between her legs. He also now had his other hand massaging her boob.

Sam started to shake her head. "I don't know. I don't think SOOOOO…! OH GOOD GOD! OHHHHH! I've never put anything inside of myself! AHH! I don't think I'm ready for that yet!" She explained, as her moans of pleasure tried to interrupt her talking. Her body was in full throws, as she writhed around from the touch of the wand. As she neared release, her skin took on a light sheen.

Adam understood her, and didn't want to risk his friendship with her, so didn't try to escalate things or push back against her wishes. He respected her too much to try that. Instead he focused on tickling her throbbing clit with the vibrating wand. Now lost in pure pleasure, Sam began gyrating her hips all around. It became like a little game to him, to keep the tip of the wand pressed to her pleasure point.

Sam was in full ecstasy, and unable to think clearly through the fog of pleasure. She mostly mumbled and moaned incoherently, but Adam could make out her words every once in a while.

"OHHH! ADAM I THINK I LOVE YOU!

AHHH! AND I LOVE YOUR MOM'S VIBRATOR!

OHHH GOD, ADAM! I NEED TO GET ME ONE OF THESE!" She exclaimed, as her pleasure finally overtook her completely. Adam watched on in pure joy as his friend finally came for him once again.

As soon as she had calmed down enough, she looked up at him quite mortified, as she realized everything she just said to him.

"Good girl, Samantha!" Adam finally said, using her full name, as it just felt right at the moment. He smiled down at her, content, despite how much throbbing he was feeling in his own pants. But he put his needs aside for now, to make sure his friend was having a good time. “I’ll be right back. Don’t you move!” Adam commanded, as he exited the room once again.

Sam wondered what he was up to, but didn’t have to wait for long. He had gone to get a washcloth for her. She cooed when he started running the warm cloth all over her body to clean up the sweat that had accumulated, and then let out a giggle when he ran it along her super sensitive parts between her legs too. "Making you cum is so cool!" He gave a bright smile to her with his comment.

"Ummm, thanks…" She said, bashfully smiling back at him. She thought it was so sweet and considerate of him to do that for her.

He offered his hand to help her sit upright, and the two now sat across from one another on his bed. Her with her knees pulled up to her chin, while he just sat Indian style in front of her. "You look very beautiful when you're so excited. And it's cool knowing I'm responsible for making you feel that way too. I really like that a lot."

"That's good for you I guess." She said, brushing some of her hair from her brow.

"You had a good time, right?" He asked, getting a little concerned at her sudden shift in mood.

"Oh, Adam. Yes. I did. I just…" She wasn't sure how she could admit her fears to him. "I just feel like I lose complete control of myself whenever this happens."

"Well you didn't. I asked if you wanted it inside of you, and you said no." He offered to make her feel better.

"I know, but I almost did. I don't know why, it's just, when I'm naked in front of you, I feel more open to doing whatever you want."

"Oh…" He said, surprised but intrigued. "I can't say I don't like the sound of that." He gave her a small smile.

Sam hugged her knees a bit tighter. "It scares me a little, Adam. Especially after we almost… I don't know if I can trust myself. And I don't know if I should trust you…"

"Why not?" He asked, feeling hurt. "I promised not to take my clothes off, and I've kept my promise. I didn't force you into doing more than you wanted today? What more can I do to make you trust me?"

"I'm sorry, Adam. I didn't mean it that way. Of course I trust you." She smiled at him, relaxing a little, and bringing her legs down from in front of her chest. "What I mean is, there is a chance you could get so excited, that you'll lose all thought about doing the right thing. I'm not saying it's not the same for me…"

"I see." Adam realized what she was worried about now. "I can't say I won't get excited. But, Sam, I can promise you for all that it’s worth, I will not let anything happen before you are ready."

"Alright." She said, smiling brightly. "I guess I can believe you." There was a bit of silence between them, before Sam turned her attention back to his computer screen, where the picture of his mom and sisters was still on the display. "This whole presentation is gonna be so weird tomorrow."

"I know. Tell me about it." Adam laughed, looking back over at the screen himself.

"Are you sure your mom is going to be ok with you showing these pictures of her?" Sam felt the need to ask. "And your sisters?"

"Yeah. It was my mom's idea actually. I was explaining to her about Hope's offer this morning, and she offered to help you out too."

"Really?" The girl asked with a blushing smile. "I didn't think your mom liked me very much."

"Nah. She's just always been jealous of you, since I…" Adam winced. He had always had trouble sharing his true feelings. He wasn't sure this was the right time to be honest about how he really felt about her.

"Since you what!?" Sam demanded, but he just shook his head back and forth. She could tell she would need to use a different tactic to get whatever he was hiding in out of him. She thrust her chest out towards him, and fluttered her eyelashes. "Come on, Adam. I'm your friend. You can tell me." She said as sweetly as possible, almost sickly sweet.

Adam gulped as he tried to keep his eyes on her face, but was losing the battle fast, as they kept being drawn down to her pushed out bosom. "You promise not to make fun of me if I tell you, and that things won't change between us?"

"Yes, of course." She answered him with a serious look.

Adam had no resistance left in him, and just decided it was best to tell her how he was really feeling. "I… I like you. I really like you. And I have a crush on you, ok?"

"Is that all!?" She said, giggling loudly. "I've known that, like, forever!"

"You just said you wouldn't make fun of me!" He complained, almost freaking out.

"Sorry." She said, getting her giggling under control and looking down at her lap. Then she looked back up at him with just her eyes, and gave him a satisfied smirk, before grabbing the collar of his shirt to pull him close. "I thought you'd never get around to telling me!" Then she laid a big smooch on him, right on his lips!

As they kissed, she ended up on top of him, basically straddling his hips with her own. "This means you like me too, right?" Adam asked with a broad grin. He could feel his erection rubbing between her legs; the only thing keeping them separated this time was his trousers.

"Of course I do, you big dummy!" She beamed at him. "I always have." And she kissed him once more.

"Wow!" He commented with a large grin, once their next kiss ended.

"This means you're my boyfriend now?" Sam half asked, half stated.

"Well… I don't know." He chuckled. "I'm not sure I'm ready to be tied down just yet."

She scoffed at him, complaining, "Adam…!"

"I'm just teasing you. Of course I want you as my girlfriend!"

She pouted a little at his teasing. "Good, because I really want you as my boyfriend." She said with her own grin.

Adam nodded his head, all smiles. "But we shouldn't let things change between us."

"No. I agree." She looked at him longingly. "That's one of the things I really like about you. You've never treated me any differently from your other friends, even if I'm a girl." She pursed her lips in thought for a moment. She rolled off of him, now laying next to him on the bed. "At least you didn't until you saw me naked." She added with a blush on her cheeks.

He turned onto his side, in order to face her. "I guess some things will change between us, if we're gonna be boyfriend, girlfriend. I've never kissed any of my other friends like we just kissed." He gave her his own blush, laughing.

"Yeah. And I don't think any of your friends have played with your dick like I have." She giggled. Adam shifted his eyes back and forth a little, looking guilty. "They haven't, right?" She demanded to know.

"It only happened one time!" Adam got up, pacing back and forth with worry. "We were camping in Cody's back yard, and talking about, you know… Jerking off. It just kinda happened. We all took turns stroking each other off…" He finally looked back at her, expecting her to be upset.

Instead of being mad, Sam was all smiles. "Sounds like you had fun. When did this happen?"

"About a year ago." He explained shyly. "We've never really talked about it since. Please tell me you'll keep this a secret. I don't want the other guys to find out I told you."

She got up, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Ok Adam. I'll keep your secret for you." She smiled at him. "I think doing something like that with friends is more common than you think though."

It took him a few seconds to realize, and then he took a step back, looking at her in amusement. "Wait, have you done anything like that with your friends?"

"What!? No!?" She tried to deny it, but it was written all over her face.

"Come on." He tried to cajole her. "I told you."

"Alright, fine!" She relented. "But you need to promise me that you WILL keep this an absolute secret. A lot of girls could get in big trouble if this got out…"

Adam looked at her with concern, since she seemed to be so worried. "Did someone force you into doing something you didn't want to do?"

"No, nothing like that. I mean, not really…" she sighed, hoping to explain it to him with the right amount of fineness so he wouldn't end up upset or worried. "There's this tradition in our girl scout troop." She began explaining. "When a girl is old enough that she becomes a Cadette, you know around 11 or 12, the older girls in the troop bring us all together to show us something."

"What do they show you?"

"They show us… how to touch ourselves. How to pleasure ourselves. They make us do it with them watching." Sam was turning beat red as she explained. "We had a choice. We could leave and not do it, but then the other girls kind of shunned the girls that didn't, until they did. I did it right away though. I thought it was better to do it with the other girls than to have to do it all on my own later with all the girls watching me do it."

"Did you think of quitting the scouts?" He asked, almost flabbergasted at her admission.

"Yes… That was an option too. But I didn't want to quit. Really, it wasn't as terrible as I'm making it sound. The older girls were very kind and patient with us. They explained the reason for them doing this was so that we would have an idea of what the pleasure was supposed to feel like. So our future boyfriends and husbands couldn't lie or manipulate us. So we would know how to satisfy ourselves, and know when we've been satisfied too."

"Wow… I see. I guess thinking about it like that, it doesn't seem like such a bad idea." He furrowed his brow at her. "How did I do? Did I pass the older girls' test?"

"Yes! With flying colors!" She exclaimed, giving him a quick peck.

"Good!" He said, satisfied with himself. Then another realization hit him. "Maddie's a part of your girl scout troop!"

"Yes, but she's only junior rank. She won't have to go through this until she graduates to the next rank." Sam reminded him.

"Still, I don't like the thought of my baby sister…" He started to explain, but his thoughts were cut off as he realized everything his younger sister had been through that week.

"Trust me, Adam. It's not anything like you are thinking. I had a really fantastic time when it happened to me. And I can't wait until I'm an ambassador, one of the older girls, so I can teach the younger girls my knowledge too."

"After everything she's been through this week, Maddie might be the one teaching the older girls a thing or two." He said, starting to laugh at the thought.

"Yeah. She is really experienced for being only 10 years old. Giving blowjobs. Having the boys lick her coochie. She knows a lot, for being so young." She had to agree. "Maybe even more than I do."

Adam wanted to get back to the topic of the girl scouts. "So did the girls touch each other?"

Sam went back to sit down on his bed, blushing at his question. "No. They didn't touch us. We just touched ourselves in front of them. Well first, one of the older girls took off her panties for us, and showed us how she touched herself. Then we had to copy her."

Adam joined her on the bed. "That sounds… Nice honestly. I sort of had to stumble upon how to jerk off myself. Through trial and error. Maybe I would have had less frustrating times if an older boy showed me how to do it."

She giggled at the thought of that. "I'd like to see that!"

"And I'd have liked to have seen the older girl showing you!" He fired back with a grin. "Do you think when it's your turn to teach the younger girls, you will be the one taking off your panties?"

"Maybe, honestly. Before this week, I would have said absolutely not! But now, it doesn't seem quite so scary to take off my clothes in front of someone." She smiled at him.

"Good." He turned back to the computer screen once more. "I think we better start working on our project. We've already wasted almost forty five minutes."

"Right!" She agreed, and the two moved back to his computer to get to work.

They worked for the next hour on the presentation of their project, with Adam taking the majority role of the presenter. "In conclusion, while girls are initially embarrassed to be naked in front of their male peers, it usually only takes them a few days to get over such feelings. However, girls still usually display some excitement about having their private parts exposed to the males, even once they are used to their nudity." Adam had been walking back and forth as he spoke, as if he were speaking in front of his class. Now he sat down on his bed, letting out a small sigh of accomplishment. He was happy the presentation was finished, as now he felt like he could catch his breath.

Sam couldn't help clapping for her new boyfriend, acting as the audience for his lecture. She was very proud of him, in spite of the subject matter of the project. She moved over from her chair, to sit on the edge of the bed next to him. There was another part of him she had kept her eye on the entire time he had been speaking.

"Adam, are you sure you're alright?" Sam asked with a coy blush.

"What do you mean?"

"You've been here with… Well the entire time you've been talking, I couldn't help noticing you've been hard…"

Adam blushed himself, not realizing she had noticed. "Well…" He glanced side-eyed at her, wondering what she was going to say about that.

Sam had already built up her courage for what she asked next. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

Now Adam was really shocked. "I thought we agreed I would keep my clothes on."

"What if you just pull it out through your fly? That seems safe enough. I could…"

"What?"

"I could suck on it for you…" Sam gave him a nervous smile, wondering what he must think of her.

"You want to give me a blowjob!?" Adam's hands immediately grasped his fly. He only waited to undo it out of respect for her, to make sure she was really true with her offer.

She nodded her head, this time giving him a blushing smile. "As long as you promise this is as far as we're going to go for now. Then yes."

Adam needed no other confirmation. He undid his zipper, and quickly fished his erection through the opening. There were no other words that needed to be exchanged between the two, as the young lady stared down at his lap, enjoying seeing his privates again. She seductively licked her lips, looking totally hot to Adam, before she bent herself and took his hard cock into her mouth. She wrapped her hand around it near the base, in an almost ok symbol with her thumb and forefinger, to keep it positioned in the best possible angle, and to push his jeans out of her way a bit more.

Adam was in pure heavenly delight as the girl's mouth surrounded his aching member. He couldn't see much, just the back of her head with her dark hair, but he could feel every delicious movement her tongue was making around his glands. She had him moaning in pleasure in almost no time.

It was just about that time that Abbie arrived home. She just wanted to be alone right then, still feeling upset about everything with Blake. She headed up to her room to hide, but heard the loud moaning noise her brother was making, and she was drawn in to investigate what was going on.

Abbie's eyes went wide in shock, and she let out a loud gasp as she looked into her brother's room. Adam was seated at the edge of his bed, facing away from her, so she couldn't really see anything. Still, it was quite obvious what was happening.

Sam looked up at her lover's sister, feeling mortified for being caught. Adam also started back over his shoulder in total embarrassment, wondering why he hadn't closed the door before they had begun. He couldn't believe he had been so stupid to let his sister catch them so compromised.

Abbie just turned away in humiliation herself and rushed to her own bedroom, leaving the lovers there to wonder what to do now. Abbie was ultimately happy for her younger brother, but in no way was she interested in watching him receive such pleasure.

Despite their mortification, Adam and Sam both agreed they needed to speak with Adam's sister about what happened. The mood had been spoiled now anyway, so Adam didn't even get to finish. Instead he took Sam's hand, and led his new girlfriend to knock on Abbie's closed door.

Abbie answered her door with an absolute look of mortification on her face too. She was naked of course, having not even gotten dressed for her walk home, but right now her nakedness seemed inappropriate to her, after what she had caught the two thirteen year olds doing.

Sam almost seemed to be in the same boat, debating with herself if there was some way she could cover her nude body from the girl's eyes. It was her nudity that had led to Adam getting so excited and rambunctious to begin with. "Abbie, we wanted to apologize to you." She pushed herself to speak anyway, despite her anxiousness.

"Yeah Abbie." Adam continued, his face a deep crimson color. Especially as his sister's eyes flicked downwards for a second, he imagined so that she could verify he had put it away. "I should have been smarter and closed my door. I guess we got carried away."

"It's ok, Adam." Abbie's face softened, as she was happy to see they were just there to apologize to her. "I know how things can get. You didn't say anything about…" She stopped herself. There were a million different feelings that ran through her head as she thought about her first time with Blake. She continued on though. "I won't say anything about it. I promise."

"Thanks Abbie." Adam leaned forward with a smile, and gave Abbie a short hug.

Sam couldn't resist giving a hug to the girl either, whispering a, "Thank you." Into the girl's ear as well.

Abbie separated herself from the two, shutting herself back in her room. It had been such a long day, and she just needed to be alone after everything. She knew her alone time wouldn't last, as she remembered her mom's Feminudist meeting was taking place later that evening, and that meant she would probably be going through another public exposure of her naked body. She curled herself up on her bed, feeling like she wanted to cry, but no tears would come. Instead she felt herself slipping off into a light sleep as she closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes back up with a bit of a jump when she heard the doorbell going off downstairs. Checking her alarm clock, it had only been twenty minutes since she had laid down. She expected her brother to answer the door, but the bell went off a few more times, and Abbie was forced to get herself out of bed with a deep sigh to go see who it was.

"Matt? Jenny?" Abbie looked out the front door at her two classmates in surprise. Then she remembered her mom had said they were coming to give her and her siblings a ride, but it was still another hour before they were expected to arrive. She could see Matt's younger sister coming up the walk as well, walking beside a woman with strawberry blonde hair that seemed to look so similar to Jenny. Her mother, Abbie guessed. The two younger girls were both completely nude, but the woman was wearing a short, aesthetically pleasing sundress over her body. The dress still left little to the imagination, Abbie perceived, as it hugged her body tightly, and there were two prominent bumps where her nipples poked out.

The blonde girl in front of her, Jenny, wore a cute, almost mischievous smile as she looked at the naked girl from top to bottom. "Hi Abbie! I know we're a bit early, but can we come in?"

"Umm, sure." Abbie answered, not sure what else to say.

Just as the four were coming into the house, Abbie's brother came bounding down the stairs. Now he comes to answer the door, Abbie thought in frustration.

"Hi Jenny! Hi Cindy! Hey Matt!" Adam smiled broadly, especially at the two naked girls. His memory of the Friday night that had started all of this came back to the forefront of his mind. Slowly and cautiously, Sam was also making her way down the steps. Adam turned to the grown lady with an amused grin. He had been wondering if he would ever get the chance to do this. "Afternoon miss! I think I should let you know, my mom has a very strict rule in this house. No female is allowed to wear clothes. I'm sorry to say, but you'll have to take off your dress before you come in." Adam wasn't anywhere near sorry, just giving the woman a large smirk.

Jenny's mom didn't seem to be fazed by the request one bit. She just grabbed the bottom of her skirt, pulling the dress up and over her head with one fluid motion, and gave him a sexy grin in return. "That's no problem for me, young man. Jenny and I agreed to the exact same rule at our house. You can call me Liz, by the way." She was having a blast at the way the young man was staring at her with lust. She could hardly blame him. She knew her body looked fantastic, with or without clothes. She had absolutely nothing on underneath, so now she just stood there wearing her sexy smirk, and her red pumps on her feet.

She even teased the young man a bit by pushing her large bosom together with her arms, and thrusting them out for him. Then she opened her legs a bit more, revealing her lower lips to the boy. She only had a bit of blondish red hair down there, with the lips themselves being smooth and bare.

Matt was smiling pretty big too. Here was another cute girl he had never seen naked before, standing shyly behind Adam. "Hello. What is your name?" He tried to be friendly, but couldn't help taking joy out of the blush the dark haired girl was giving towards him and the others she wasn't familiar with. Jenny pushed her finger nail into his arms a little, trying to express to him that he should cool it a bit.

"Umm, it's Sam. I'm Adam's…"

"Girlfriend!" Adam smiled brightly at the cute dark haired girl.

"Woah! Hold on. Really?" Abbie looked at her brother and the girl with some astonishment. It did make sense after what she had caught the two up to earlier, but she hadn't received confirmation until now. She was really happy for her brother and Sam, and rushed over to give them each a celebratory hug. "That's so awesome!"

The other's all laughed at the display of the girl. "Aww, young love." Jenny's mom said, smiling brightly.

Abbie gave a blushing smile back to the woman, feeling a bit embarrassed for her display in front of people she hardly knew. "Um, would you all like to come sit down." She offered, pointing towards the living room. "Would you like anything to eat, or drink?"

"Sure, I'll have something." Jenny said. "Matt, why don't we both go help Abbie out in the kitchen. She's not going to have enough hands to carry everything."

The trio of 14 year olds headed into the kitchen, while the others made themselves comfortable in the living room. Jenny had been dying to see how her classmate had been doing since her exposure at Matt's house last Friday night. "So Abbie," She sang, almost sweetly, "This must be quite a turn of events for you. You've gone from being so smug and arrogant about me having to be naked at Matt's house, to going totally nude in front of your entire family."

Abbie looked up from the open fridge at her, furrowing her brow at the blonde. "Yes, that is what happened…" She didn't like that Jenny seemed to be taking some kind of pleasure at her expense, but then she thought back to the way she had made fun of Jenny that night, and it made sense that she would try to get her back a little. She thought it was best to try and bury the hatchet. "Listen, I'm really very sorry for the way I acted towards you on Friday, Jenny. I was totally out of line, and honestly, I get why you're smirking at me like that. It's… Whatever that super long German word that means I'm getting exactly what I deserve." She said, closing the fridge.

Jenny was a little taken aback by Abbie's apology. "You really mean that?"

"Yes, Jenny." She let out a tiny laugh. "You might find this hard to believe, but I've learned I really like being naked. There was something delicious about seeing you naked in front of Matt and my brothers the other night, that I just didn't realize I wanted to feel for myself."

"Oh really!?" Jenny spread her legs a little, and put her hands on her hips, giving Abbie a wide grin. "Well then maybe you and I are a lot more alike then I knew." She extended her hand to the girl. "Friends?"

"Friends!" Abbie took her hand, smiling widely.

Still keeping the smile on her lips, Jenny looked her up and down a couple times, and added, "I really like that color on you. Your hair looks fantastic!"

"Oh thanks." Abbie said, blushing and gushing at the compliment. "It wasn't my idea. A new friend of mine sort of tricked me into trying it." Her hair wasn't as light in color as Jenny's, but it was still quite a big change from the brown color it had been.

Meanwhile, Matt had just been grinning in wonder, as the scene played out in front of him. "You know, Jenny, Abbie's been coming to math class naked the last few days."

The blonde looked back at the former brunette with a wide expression, expressing her astonishment to the girl, "What, really!?" Abbie just nodded her head with a blush, rubbing the back of her head a little as she smiled.

Matt continued on, unfazed by his girlfriend's reaction. "Totally. I've been thinking, maybe you can get naked for history class too!" He teased his girlfriend.

Jenny's eyes went completely wide at his suggestion. "Oow! Matt! I swear…!" He just had to flick his eyes down to his wrist in order to quiet her down.

"I had to get permission from the school board and Principal Bruster for that." Abbie explained, amused at the couple's bickering.

"I doubt getting permission from Ms. Bruster would be too difficult for me and Jenny." Matt said, laughing. Jenny just pouted, while Abbie could only wonder in confusion at what he meant by that.

The three headed to the living room with the drinks and some snacks after that, and they joined in with the rest of the conversation the others were having. "I think for my birthday this year, I want to reserve the whole gymnasium." Cindy was explaining. "It'll totally be a girls go bare extravaganza!" She smiled.

"You'd make your friends go naked at your party!?" Sam was totally shocked at the younger girl's idea of a good time.

"Totally!" Cindy just smiled. "I'm a nudist and I would really like for all my girlfriends to become nudists too."

"What about boys?" Abbie asked. "Aren't you worried about them trying to take advantage of the situation?"

"Nah, I'd only invite boys I know I can trust. Like my brother, and his friend Paul." She gave a cute little blush at the mention of her brother's friend. "Or Jake from my class, and his brother too. You and your brother can come too, if you want, Adam. You were both very nice to me the other night."

"Oh, thank you, Cindy. I'll be there!" Adam grinned, having to feel proud to receive an invitation. The thought of a bunch of naked girls all giggling and running around in the flesh was certainly appealing to him as well. "Can my girlfriend come too?"

"Only if she's naked!" Cindy said, laughing, making the dark haired girl blush and avert her eyes a bit. "Abbie, you and your sister are invited too of course." The cute girl gave Abbie a grin. "I know you don't have any problem with public nudity."

"Huh?" Abbie blushed at the girl in confusion for a second.

"You were naked at the mall!" Cindy reminded her. She wasn't trying to embarrass the older girl, just prove her point. "I think that was honestly the most cool and brave thing I've ever seen."

"Oh… Right…" Abbie acknowledged the girl with a little blush.

"She also goes jogging completely nude every morning with her boyfriend." Adam was quick to add.

"Wow really!?" Jenny asked, just getting more and more surprised at her classmate.

Abbie lost track of the conversation. Her bottom lip was now quivering at the mention of Blake. "I uh…"

"Abbie, are you ok?" Sam was the one who asked, but everyone was becoming concerned for the girl as they noticed her change in mood.

"I just…" She didn't want to cry in front of everyone, but her tears were already stinging her eyes. "Excuse me…" She rushed out of the room, and up to her bedroom, where her tears finally overtook her completely.

There was a light rapping at her door. "I'm fine. Please…" Abbie called to whoever it was, but whoever it was was persistent.

Abbie heard the door open and shut, and then she felt a hand touch her shoulder in a comforting gesture. "Dear, something happened between you and your boyfriend. Didn't it?" It was Jenny's mom. She gave Abbie a look of understanding, as Abbie looked up at her from the bed.

Abbie rolled over and sat up a bit, using her pillows as a backrest. She let out a few sniffles and dried her eyes with the back of her hand. Her weeping was pretty much finished for now. She nodded her head to the woman. "Yes. My boyfriend… He had sex with another girl."

"I see." Mrs. Powers said, sitting down on the bed with the girl. "And that was against what you feel is appropriate for your relationship?"

"I mean, yeah… I don't want him doing that with other girls."

"And you told him that?"

"Well, no, but…"

"Honey, if you're going to have a relationship with someone, it's important to lay out some ground rules. How is he supposed to know you wouldn't like him with other girls unless you tell him?"

"I thought it was implied?" Abbie asked the woman in frustration.

"He's a guy, honey. You need to tell him what you want, or he's just going to be thinking with his little head all the time." She laughed. "Let me ask. Have you had any sexual encounters with anyone else since you two became an item?"

Abbie turned red at the question. "Well, yeah, but they were girls!"

"Ok. So what exactly makes that different?"

"Because they were girls!"

"Listen Abbie. If it bothers you that your boyfriend was with another girl, you need to let him know that. Communication is the most important cornerstone of a relationship. I think the two of you need to take the time to sit down together and hash things out." She patted Abbie on the shoulder a couple times, and gave her a smile, then left the room.

Abbie sat, pondering what Jenny's mom had just said for a while. The real thing that was bothering her, but that she hadn't been able to express, was that it was Blake's own sister he had slept with. How could she ever get over that? Then she thought back, realizing that she too had been touched by her own two brothers, and her sister as well. Maybe she hadn't wanted it at the time, but a part of her had still enjoyed the pleasure her siblings had given her. This is all so complicated, Abbie thought.

Her contemplation was broken by a knock at the door. This time it was the blonde girl, Jenny, and her boyfriend, Matt, coming to check on her. "Abbie, my mom said you were a little upset. Maybe Matt and I can cheer you up?" Jenny said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Oh, I think I'm doing a little better now." Abbie said, still lying half way down on her bed. She tried to smile, but there was still some heartache evident on her face.

"My mom told me what happened. Your boyfriend cheated?"

The sadness returned to Abbie's eyes fully. "I guess. Yeah. Your mom made it seem like it was more complicated than that."

"Yeah, she can be like that sometimes." Jenny gave a small laugh, flicking her eyes towards Matt for a second. "Matt and I wanted to talk to you, since we thought it might help you out. To hear the way our relationship works."

Abbie just gave them a furrowing brow, as she sat up a bit more.

"One thing I've learned that I really love is watching Matt's reaction when he looks at another girl's naked body." Jenny explained. She took a look over at Matt, who was now openly staring at Abbie. "Just like that." Jenny giggled. "It was really cute when you opened the door completely naked, Abbie. Matt was having a field day looking at you."

Abbie blushed hard at that. She didn't know what the blonde girl was getting at, but she certainly wasn't going to have relations with her boyfriend!

"But Matt and I established a rule. He is allowed to look at any girl he wants, but he is never allowed to touch them."

"Well besides Jenny. I'm allowed to touch her all I like." Matt smiled at Abbie, then as if to demonstrate his point, he reached over and started caressing Jenny's bare boob.

"Honey!" Jenny giggled, turning a bit red. After a few moments though, she started emitting little purrs of pleasure. She leaned her back into his chest, letting Matt reach his arms around her to continue playing with her breasts.

Abbie just watched on with wide eyes.

Jenny almost seemed to be melting at his touch, but still had enough awareness to continue talking to the girl. "Sometimes Matt and I like to switch roles a little. Sometimes I like to show him off to a girl, especially if I feel the girl deserves it." Jenny smiled at Abbie once more, her eyes a bit droopy this time, as she was in total bliss with her boyfriend's hands all over her chest.

"Do you want to see my boyfriend, Abbie?" Jenny asked, getting really excited now.

Abbie's mouth went a little dry at the question. She had never seen another boy besides Blake. "I mean… I guess…"

"Great! There's a couple ground rules you should know first. One is that you can't touch him. And you already know he isn't going to touch you. Two, he's not going to take all his clothes off. I'm just going to undo his pants, and let you see what's inside." Jenny explained.

"Ok." That seemed reasonable enough to Abbie.

"Come over here, and kneel down like me." Jenny told the girl, getting down on the floor in front of Matt. Abbie soon joined her. "The view is always better up close." Jenny explained with a smile.

The blonde girl reached over, and started undoing his belt. Abbie could feel herself getting wet with anticipation. It had been a while since she had felt the release of an orgasm, and she was still worked up from displaying herself at track practice.

The anticipation built, as Jenny now was unzipping his fly, having already popped open the top button. Now Jenny hooked her fingers into his waistband, and smiled mischievously up at her boyfriend. "Ready Matt?"

Matt nodded. He was already totally excited. He had felt bad about some of the things Abbie had explained had happened to her since Friday night at his house. Jenny and him had concocted this little plan to try and make it up to her.

Jenny pulled downwards, and Matt's cock sprang free! Both his pants and his boxers were now down to his knees. He noticed the excitement in both girls' eyes, and the way Abbie seemed to be looking at him with wonder.

Abbie was in total awe. Matt's penis was just a bit smaller than Blake's, but still impressive to her. She couldn't help feeling like this whole experience was erotic too, with Jenny and her down on their knees in front of him. This was only the second penis she had ever seen, as she didn't really count seeing her younger brothers' in the bath when they were little. Her mind switched a little; this wasn't a penis she was starting at, no this was a cock!

Matt might not have admitted it out loud, but he was greatly enjoying the reaction of the girls. Both girls leaned back, resting their butts on their legs and feet, and that let their chests thrust out a bit more upwards towards him. He noticed that each girls' nipples had stood up, and we're now poking out for him. He could see the cute smiles on both their faces as they took him all in. He even noticed a sweet aroma in the air, and realized one or both of the girls were getting wet. It just made his cock get that much harder.

"You know, Abbie, there is another thing I really love to do with my boyfriend." Jenny took her attention off of her boyfriend for a second, to give a coy look to the formerly brunette girl.

"I can imagine…" Abbie said with a giggle, covering her mouth.

"Oh, you don't need to imagine." Jenny leaned forwards, so she could grab her boyfriend's cock, and then took it into her mouth!

Abbie was shocked, but totally turned on at the same time! She had only done the act herself once, something she had a little regret about, as right at the moment nothing felt more appealing to her than to get her mouth around a big hard cock! She wanted so badly to offer to help, but she knew that would break the ground rules Jenny had laid out to her, so she just continued to watch.

"Abbie, are you alright?" Matt asked, since the girl had a look like she was staring off into space.

"Oh, huh? Yeah…" Abbie answered. Her cheeks were totally flush, and she looked like she was almost salivating as she watched the blonde girl give head to her boyfriend.

"I know we can't touch, but you can still play with yourself if you want." Matt explained with a knowing grin. "I know I'd love to watch you play with yourself for me."

"Well, uh…" Abbie felt so tempted. Could she really just play with herself in front of him?

"It'd turn me on soooo bad too!" Jenny said, then went straight back to sucking off Matt. Matt let out a loud moan when her lips made contact again.

Before Abbie knew it, she was lying down on her bed, and spreading her legs wide open for Matt! Now he could see everything! She was so turned on at this point she didn't even care anymore. She propped her pillows up a bit more, so she could continue to watch Jenny down between his legs, and started touching herself with vigor!

Matt was so turned on by what he saw and what he was feeling, he almost came right then. "Jen, slow down!" He said in an exasperated whisper. He didn't want things to end before Abbie had even got a chance to start.

Abbie had one hand down in between her legs now, furiously rubbing her clit between her index and middle fingers. She also was massaging her boob with her other hand, feeling a great tingling all over her bare body. She was sweating and moaning, never having felt this turned on in her life. "Ohh, god, I'm cumming!!!" Abbie exclaimed, as her upper body heaved up from her bed and pillows at the intensity of her orgasm. It was almost like she was trying to do a belly crunch, but couldn't manage to make it all the way up.

Jenny smiled back at the girl, feeling satisfied. Now she knew she could go to town on her boyfriend with reckless abandon. She took his throbbing cock into her mouth, all the way to the base this time! Matt moaned in pure elation.

Despite her orgasm, Abbie didn't stop touching herself. She kept right on going. Her arousal had just seemed to get even more intense as she had cum. She wished she could be in Jenny's position, down on her knees and sucking a cock, but she would have to take just watching she realized. The thought of giving a blowjob to Matt, or any boy in fact, pushed Abbie into another intense release! "Ohh Fucking… oh God!!!" She squealed in intense pleasure.

Watching the girl cum again was enough to set Matt off! He grabbed the back of Jenny's head, and came deep in her throat! Abbie watched in wonder as Jenny seemed to be moaning in delight too! It almost looked like the blonde girl was cumming at the same time as her boyfriend! She must really love giving blowjobs, Abbie thought. She was spent herself, and let her head rest back on her pillows as she caught her breath. She felt like a total mess, sweaty and drained, with a ton of her juices leaking out from between her legs onto her thighs and her bed too! Having watched the boy get off in his girlfriend's mouth was enough for her, and she no longer felt horny. She was, however, completely satisfied with the experience.

Jenny came over to her after a bit, looking down at her with a satisfied smile. "Thank you Abbie. You've made both Matt and my day a whole lot brighter."

"No…" Abbie panted and grinned back at her. "Thank you. That was the most intense orgasm of my life."

Matt came over too. "You're a really pretty girl Abbie. If things don't work out with your boyfriend, I'm sure you will be able to find someone else very soon."

"Oh, thanks. But despite what happened, I still really love Blake." Abbie gave them a forlorn look.

"Then you should see if you can work this out with him." Matt offered as advice.

The three of them were about to head downstairs, as they knew soon they would be heading out. Jenny stopped Abbie though, to speak with her privately as Matt walked ahead. "Abbie, next time you have the chance to give a blowjob to a boy, whether it's with Blake or some other guy, take it. Trust me. It's going to be the most Earth shattering experience of your life!"

Abbie could only wonder what the girl meant, but she had gotten so turned on at the thought of giving a guy head, that it made some sort of sense to her. "Alright. I will…" She said, and the two girls linked arms as they headed downstairs, giggling the whole way.
barelin

Post by barelin »

Looking forward to chapter 29. Thanks for posting.

Barelin
superevil7

The New Rules - Chapter 29

Post by superevil7 »

By the time Abbie got downstairs, her younger siblings had arrived home. Timmy, and a naked Madeline, were talking excitedly to the older girl from their school, Cindy, about what the presentation their mothers had planned might entail. The young girls, in particular, seemed to be quite excited at the prospect of going nude somewhere outside of their respective houses. "And my mom said there isn't anything shameful about a girl being naked." Cindy explained to the younger siblings.

"Yeah, our mom feels the same way." Timmy said.

"She thinks it's best for girls to be naked all the time." Madeline added.

Sam couldn't understand the excitement of the younger girls, still feeling a sense of embarrassment to be naked in such a group setting. "You both are really looking forward to this? Being naked at a public restaurant?"

"Oh yes!" Madeline just beamed.

"Totally!" Cindy added. "I only got to be naked at the mall for a few minutes before my mom picked me up. I really can't wait to feel what it's like to be naked for so long in such an open place."

"That's my sister." Matt chuckled. "The little exhibitionist."

"What!? It's not like that, Matt!" Cindy complained with a blush. "I just like the freedom I feel when I don't have to wear clothes."

Abbie sat down next to the girl, smiling wide. "It is pretty nice, isn't it? To feel the breeze all over your body, or to not have to feel any restriction or tightness up top from a bra."

"Or the way certain boys look at you." Jenny smiled slyly at Matt.

"Jenny!?" Her mother scolded, but couldn't contain her giggle either. "That is something probably best left to your bedroom, and not something to discuss so openly in front of young children." Her mom explained, nodding her head towards the twins.

"Sorry mom." Jenny apologized, sheepishly.

"Anyway, I think it's best if we all get going. We don't want to be late to the meeting. Girls, grab your shoes. Everything else you can just leave here for the time being." Jenny's mom explained, grabbing her sundress.

"Wait, can't I get dressed before we go?" Sam asked, very nervously.

"This presentation is all about how nudity is the best policy for girls, sweetie. It would send the wrong message for you to wear clothes at the meeting, don't you think?" The woman explained.

Adam grabbed her hand, giving his new girlfriend a reassuring look. "Don't worry. I'll look out for you."

"Yeah, we both will." Matt added. "We will look out for all you girls.”

Jenny just gushed. "How gallant!" She giggled.

"My brother has done a pretty good job looking out for me." Abbie interjected. "And I know it feels scary, Sam, but nothing bad has happened to me, and I've been naked outside of my house plenty of times."

"Alright. Then it's settled." Jenny's mom said authoritatively. She led the teens and children over to the front door, where they all got ready with their footwear. She then slipped her sundress back on before opening the door.

"Why do you get to wear something?" Sam asked. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful, but she felt immense jealousy towards the woman.

"You kids might not understand this, but there is a big difference with a grown woman being naked in public. I envy you girls, honestly. I'm only going to be wearing my dress until we arrive at the restaurant. Once we get inside, I'm taking it right off!" She said the last part with exuberance.

"Is there going to be enough room for all of us?" Adam asked as they headed through the door.

"I've procured a large van for this special occasion. We might have to all squeeze a bit, but I think we'll all fit." The woman explained.

Abbie ended up taking the passenger seat next to the woman, while everyone else piled into the back. She had offered the seat to Jenny, but the blonde had explained she wanted to sit closely with her boyfriend. Matt ended up sandwiched between his sister and his girlfriend in the way back. He had to chuckle a little as Jenny took his hand and put it on her bare thigh, very high up on her leg. Cindy just leaned into his side, so he wrapped his arm around her, holding her comfortably. He couldn’t help enjoying the soft, bare skin of both girls on either side of him, giving his girlfriend’s thigh a few nice squeezes as the van took off.

That left the middle for Adam and his younger siblings, plus his girlfriend. Much to his enjoyment, Sam had to partly sit on his lap in order to fit everyone. His brain was both in pure contentment and complete overdrive. Her strawberry scented hair was right in his nose the whole time. He wrapped his arms around her waist as a safety measure, but enjoyed the feeling of her warm bare skin as he held her. With the close proximity of the pretty girl, it wasn't long before Adam had a full blown erection pressing into her butt.

Sam felt excited, yet very naughty as she sat in his lap. Her body seemed to be tingling all over, especially in the parts he was holding and touching her. She could actually perceive the slight movements in his pants, even before his hardness pressed into her butt. Then with wonder, she felt the full erection poking her backside. She couldn’t resist giving her butt a little wiggle in his lap, eliciting a small moan from Adam that only she could hear. She had found a new way to pass the time, doing this every few seconds for the reminder of the ride, driving Adam absolutely wild.

It didn't take too long for the group to arrive at their destination. The restaurant was only a short drive away from the Larson household. With the windows in the back tinted, no one was able to look in and discover the girls in the back were naked. Abbie was the only one really exposed on the drive, seated in the passenger seat, but not too many motorists seemed to notice her with the van so high up off the ground. The few that did notice, Abbie simply gave them a sheepish grin, or a wave, and no one seemed to pay the nude girl any more attention after that.

Piling out of the van, Abbie was surprised to see just how full the parking lot already seemed to be. They were a half hour early for the presentation, but it looked like the restaurant would be fully packed by then.

"Hey Abbie!" Gwen greeted her friend cheerfully, getting out of a car a couple rows down, fully naked as well. With her was her stepdad, her two brothers, and Travis as well.

"Abbie!!" Gwen's six year old brother, Dustin, spotted Abbie, running over to give the nude girl a great big hug. She had babysat the young boy in the past, so this was not the first hug she had received from him, but it was the first time he had hugged her while she was naked. Just before he reached her, she noticed him looking at her breasts. Now he seemed to be burying his face in between her small mounds as he held her tightly. Abbie thought maybe she should say something to the boy, but didn’t have the heart. He seemed to be enjoying himself so much.

He finally pulled back a little, and looked her up and down. "You have really great boobies, Abbie!" The young boy smiled brightly. "They are smaller than Gwen's boobies, but they are very pretty!"

Abbie could only blush for a few moments, before she gave the little boy a big smile and patted him on the head. "Thank you, Dustin." It wouldn’t make a difference to complain now, she thought. Besides, he hadn’t really done anything terrible or meant to make her feel bad.

"Dustin, what did your mommy and I tell you about commenting on girl's boobies?" His father scolded him all the same as he walked over.

"It's ok, sir. I know he's just trying to make a compliment." Abbie said, turning back to the young boy. "Right Dustin? You're just trying to be sweet to your favorite babysitter!" She pinched his cheek a bit, causing the young boy to pull away in embarrassment.

“Still.” He took the boy’s hand. “You need to learn that it’s impolite to comment on a girl’s body unless you know she is ok with it. Understand, Dustin?”

“Yes, daddy.” The boy answered, still all smiles. Abbie was happy for his dad’s efforts all the same.

While Abbie was busy with Dustin, Cody and Travis came over to chat with Adam and Sam for a bit. “Hey Adam. Hey Sam.” Cody greeted them, having a bit of trouble hiding his grin as he looked Sam up and down.

“Lookin' good, Sam!” Travis said, not even trying to hide the fact that he was ogling the naked girl.

“Guys! Cool it with Sam a little.” Adam said, putting his arm around her in a comforting gesture. “She’s still feeling a bit shy about being naked in public.”

“Oh, sorry, Sam.” Cody apologized. “We both think you look really great though. You don’t have to feel shy.”

“You really think so?” Sam asked, blushing as her two classmates continued to look her over.

“Totally!” Travis grinned now. “If Gwen and I weren’t… Well, we’re sorta a couple now.” Travis couldn’t help blushing a bit himself.

“Sort of?” Gwen came up from behind, squinting her eyes at him, and folding her arms.

“Sorry.” Travis gulped back at her. “I mean we are a couple now. It’s just really new for me.”

“It’s ok, sweetheart.” Gwen leaned over to give him a quick peck on the cheek. “I forgive you.”

Adam was all smiles. “That’s really awesome. I’m happy for both of you. I have news about that too. Sam and I are together now too.” He said, pulling the girl even closer to him. Sam just gave the others a blushing smile.

“Congratulations!” Gwen smiled brightly as she took Travis’s hand in hers. “Now it’s just up to my brother to ask Lilly out.” She giggled at her brother.

“Aww! Don’t bring that up again!” Cody complained, as everyone laughed.

“I think we best get inside, kids.” Jenny’s mom told the group. “The others have already headed in.”

Coming into the building, Abbie and Cindy were immediately spotted by Mrs. Stevens, and she quickly rushed over to speak with them. “Good, you’re finally here! Cindy, we need you for the presentation.”

“You too, Abbie.” Abbie’s own mother came over as well.

Abbie just stared at her mother, bewildered. “Mom… You’re wearing clothes…”

“Oh, uh, yes…” Mrs. Larson blushed hard, feeling totally embarrassed about her state of dress. “Mrs. Stevens thought it was best that we display a professional appearance for the presentation.” She explained. Both women were dressed in professional suits, with knee length skirts; the typical attire they would normally wear at their firm.

Jenny’s mom had just heard the explanation as she came in, leading the other teens. “Count me out of that! I’m going back to the side of the nudes!” She quickly slipped her sundress over her head, letting out a sigh of relief.

Abbie tried to get back on topic. “What do you need Cindy and me to do?” she asked.

“We are going to be talking a lot about your experiences since both of you have started going nude.” Mrs. Stevens explained. “For the most part you’ll just be sitting behind us. At the start we’d like you both to stand up and wave when we introduce you.”

Cindy smiled at her mom. “I can do that.”

“Yeah, that doesn’t seem too hard.” Abbie shrugged.

“Great. Follow us, girls.” Mrs. Larson said, and the four headed for the staging area where the presentation would be held. Abbie and Cindy sat down near the back of the platform, where a couple chairs were already stationed.

“Look at all the naked girls!” Cindy leaned over to start a quiet conversation with Abbie.

“I know.” From their vantage point, both girls could not only watch as the others came in, but could see the entire layout of the seating area. “I know some of them, but some I don’t.”

“Oh, well there’s my best friend, Jessica.” Cindy pointed her out, and then she waved to the girl, receiving a blushing wave in return. “The naked girl next to her is her sister, Katie, and that’s their mom to her left.” All three were in fact naked.

“I remember her from the mall.” Abbie said. “She really does need to work on getting more used to being naked. Look at how shy she looks.” She giggled.

Cindy had to laugh too. “I know! But I’m going to keep on working on her.”

“Oh! There’s my new friend, Lauren, and her older sister, Susana.” Abbie gave a quick wave to the little blonde girl, receiving a bashful wave from her in return. Neither girl appeared to be comfortable with their nakedness in such a public setting.

Cindy spotted another naked woman coming in, followed by two naked teen girls. “Do you know who they are?”

“Oh, that’s, uh…” Abbie took a deep breath. “That’s Blake, someone I’ve known for a long time. And those are his sisters, Lilly, and the older one is…” She couldn’t stop herself from scowling, “Heather…”

“Then the woman must be their mom.” Cindy deduced, not paying attention to Abbie’s change in mood.

“Yeah, that’s right.”

Adam and the others were busy finding themselves a spot with a good vantage point. They were about to sit, but then Sam let out a gasp. “Oh god! My mom is here…” She whispered to Adam, with worry, clutching his arm tightly.

“Relax. My mom probably invited her.” Adam tried to calm his girlfriend.

“Oh no! My brother is here too!” Sam was really starting to panic, trying to hide her face with her hand before she was spotted.

“Sam!!” Her mother called, realizing the naked girl with Adam was her daughter. “Oh Samantha!” She walked over, bringing Sam’s younger brother with her. “Well look at you!” She said with an amused grin, as she appraised her naked 13 year old daughter.

“Sam’s naked!!” Her 11 year old brother started giggling. He had been loving seeing all the other naked girls, a first for him, but now he was really taking a maniacal joy from it, seeing his big sister completely naked too. "I can totally see your boobs and your nipples and everything!!" He teased her, looking his sister up and down in delight. "And you have no hair!!?" He commented, when his eyes reached her bare lips down below. "So that's what your pretty little kitty looks like, huh Sam? It looks so smooth!" He chuckled, taking great excitement at the way he was making his older sister blush and squirm. Sam felt like she wanted to just die at that moment, unable to do anything about her younger brother seeing her naked body.

“Quiet, Hank.” His mom scolded. She didn't pay him mind for too long, bringing her attention back to her daughter. “I’m really surprised to find you here like this, honey. I didn’t know you were buying into all this Feminudist stuff.” The amused grin was still plastered all over her face. “I’m happy for you though. You look good!”

“My mom has something to do with that. Didn’t Sam tell you about the new rules?” Adam asked the woman with his own amusement.

“No. Sam, what new rules?” Her mother asked her.

All Sam could do was blush. Being naked in front of her family, particularly her little brother, had become her worst nightmare. At least dad isn’t here, she thought. Adam answered for her. “My mom made it a rule that all girls have to be naked at our house.”

“Really now!?” The woman said with surprise, never having heard such a thing. “So you came all this way naked? I’m really impressed! You didn’t even bring any clothes with you? You really must be used to going naked now, after spending so much time at Adam’s house this week.”

“Ummm… I guess…” Sam gave her mom a little shrug, hoping that would be enough of an explanation for her. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life.

“Hey mom.” Hank started pulling at her sleeve. “Can we have that rule at our house too? Since Sam says she's so used to being naked anyway?”

“Honey!” She brushed her son’s hand off. “What do you think, Sam? Would you like this rule at home as well, since you are so used to being naked?”

Sam could only stutter, feeling like her throat was closing. “I… Uhhhh… I mean…”

“Look, she’s speechless!” Adam said, grinning at Sam. “I think Hank would have to be totally and completely respectful to Sam from now on if she were to agree. But I bet deep down inside she'd love it.”

“I guess I’ll have to think it over.” Her mom said as she took a seat right there with them, and her brother quickly joined her, still devilishly smirking at his sister.

Mrs. Briggs, regional manager of the restaurant, made her way up to the podium, “Ladies and gentlemen… Quiet down please… Quiet please…! Can I have your attention, please!!” she had to shout a bit to get everyone to be quiet. “Thank you, and thank you for coming! We have a really interesting presentation for you this evening. One that I’m sure will be highly educational, if not a bit unconventional. This is the first meeting of the Feminudist society. Now let me introduce our hosts, Mrs. Karen Stevens Esquire, and Mrs. Susan Larson.” Everyone gave a round of applause and a few people cheered as the two women took the stage.

“Thank you! Thank you! My name is Karen Stevens, and this is my assistant, Susan Larson. Today we are here to explain to you the philosophy of feminudism and how nudity can enhance a girl’s life.”

“First, I’d like to introduce my daughter.” Susan started. “This is my daughter, Abigail Larson. Go ahead and stand, honey.” Abbie felt her heart racing as she stood. This was the largest group of people she had ever been in front of, let alone that she was naked in front of them, save for her shoes. She was already a bit nervous just sitting on stage in front of them, but she did her best to appease her mom, giving the crowd a blushing smile as she waved. Then she sat back down, letting out a quiet sigh of relief, feeling a bit proud of herself for making it through that. She also felt a bit of a tingle down below for what she had just done.

“And this is my daughter, Cynthia Stevens.” Cindy stood, giving everyone a cute wave as she just beamed. Her thoughts were still more focused on what her mother was going to say about her during the meeting. “It is through the experiences of both our daughters that we have come to learn the benefit of female nudity, and what it really means to be feminudists.”

“Both our daughters have gone through a transformation that has led to a better outlook for themselves and their lives.”

“Both our daughters have learned to love themselves like they have never loved themselves before. And how, you might ask. Feminudism!”

"Now what exactly is Feminudism?" Susan asked.

"Feminudism is the belief that through nudity a girl will achieve equality, confidence, courage, bravery, and a positive self image of herself. By being nude, she will shed all of her self doubts, all of her worries and fears, just as she sheds her clothes. And she will learn to face the world with self determination!" Karen explained.

"My own daughter is a shining example of Feminudism in action." Susan smiled back at Abbie. "I can see it in her demeanor. Abbie is more confident. More in control of herself. More at ease with her own appearance. And honestly much happier in her life than I’ve ever seen her in her short 14 years."

"The same goes for my Cindy." Karen looked at her daughter with pride. "It's as if she walks on air every time she is naked."

"This isn't to say there is no benefit to men and boys as well." Susan explained, and got a big laugh from the audience. "Yes, yes! Ok! I'm dead serious about this though. Men and boys who are exposed to nude girls have a much more respectful outlook towards the girls and women in their lives.

Karen continued. "When the female body isn't left as a mystery to boys, they learn not to treat it like this ultimate prize they should try to obtain at any cost. With just simple female nudity, men and boys learn to treat the women and girls in their lives as their true equals."

"Let us also not forget that a lot of girls are pretty ignorant of how their own body works. Under Feminudism, a girl is encouraged to explore her own body. Really get to know it, and understand it. And the boys in their lives get to share in the knowledge as well."

"That isn't to say girls shouldn't use protection." Karen got another laugh for that. "But for a long time it was thought that women didn't really experience any kind of pleasure with sex. This myth has been shattered, but work still needs to be done to promote more emphasis on sexual pleasure for women."

Susan knew this was the big pitch, the one that Feminudism hinged on if it was ever going to catch on. “As part of creating a Feminudist household, one of the ways I helped to encourage my daughter, was making a strict rule for her to follow at home.”

“I also adopted this rule at my house, even before Susan.” Karen explained.

“This rule is very simple. All girls, young or old, must be naked when inside our houses. Whether they live there, like our daughters, or they are just visiting, like their friends.” A few people looked confused in the audience, but an equal number were actually nodding their heads like they agreed. “Yes, it will take your daughter, and guests a little while to get used to such an arrangement, but I think you will all see that the benefits greatly outweigh any downsides.”

“As a quick aside, we would also highly discourage male nudity in this regard.” Karen implored. “Male nudity would just take the spotlight off of the girls that need the benefits of Feminudism.”

"I hope this answers all of your questions on what Feminudism is, and what benefits you will gain by going nude if you are female. Now, I'd like to invite all the women and girls in the audience to join us. You can't just learn about the benefits of female nudity through a lecture, you need to experience it for yourself! Join us now, and become a Feminudist!" With that, Karen and Susan ripped away their suits, revealing their naked bodies to the crowd!

There were many shocked faces in the audience, and a few gasps as well, more out of surprise at the suddenness of their stripping. For a while, everything was silent. “Any questions?” Karen asked, a little disheartened that none of the women in the audience made any move to join them.

One of the women near the back of the audience spoke up. “Everything you’ve said makes sense, but I still feel some hesitation about my daughter and myself getting naked. How do we combat such feelings as these?”

“Yes, I’m worried about my daughter’s ability to handle such stress as well.” Another mother added.

“I can understand your worries and fears.” Susan said, “But you’d be surprised at how resilient your mind and your daughter’s mind can be. I myself have only been going nude for six days in total now, as well as my daughter. Abbie and myself have adjusted to the nudity in a very short amount of time. We believe you all can adjust just as quickly. Maybe even faster, as you will have the support of us and each other to help you on your journey.” At hearing that, the two women who had spoken started to remove their clothes, directing their daughters to join them as well. A few other women not already naked started to stand and remove their own clothes too. At the behest of their parents, some younger girls also joined in.

“Cindy, how long have you been going nude for?” Karen asked her daughter.

“A couple weeks.” Cindy answered.

“You see, even a young girl like Cindy can get used to being nude in no time. I myself have only been going naked for a week and a half. With all of us here to support each other, it will take no time at all for us to get accustomed to the Feminudist lifestyle.” More and more women and girls in the audience stood and began to remove their clothes as well, until there was not one female in the audience left wearing clothes. Pretty much every male in attendance was all smiles, never having dreamed they would witness something like this in their lives. Then the crowd started to cheer and applaud the two women for their presentation.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Karen and Susan both grinned and blushed in pure happiness that everything had gone to plan. They both looked back to their daughters with pure pride, and Abbie and Cindy couldn't help rushing to give their moms a great big hug. “Any more questions?”

One disgruntled dad felt a need to speak up, having just watched his two young daughters and his wife strip naked before him. “I’d like to know who is going to be watching out for my girls while they are gallivanting around naked? Who’s going to make sure they’re safe and protected?” A few of the other men in the audience had to nod their heads in agreement.

There was a bit of murmuring, as neither Susan nor Karen seemed to know what to say. “I will!” Adam stood up. “I’ll protect my sisters and the other girls.”

“I will too!” Matt joined him, standing proud. Cody and Travis also stood, pledging their protection for the girls. Even Blake stood, along with many of the other boys in the audience, along with a few of the men too.

Susan now knew how to answer the question. “You see the effect Feminudism has had on men and boys already. Those that just stood up, are my son Adam, and his friends and their fathers. Friends of my daughter as well. I am so proud of all of you.” She wiped a small tear from her eye. “You see sir, your daughters will be protected, by the very boys you probably assumed they would need protection from.” At that Susan got another loud round of applause from the audience, with many women even standing to cheer her on.

With the presentation finished, everyone began to mingle with each other after that. Some of the audience headed over to the counter to order their dinner as well. One of the workers, Tanya, went over to speak with the regional manager, Mrs. Briggs, while she had the chance. "Mrs. Briggs, ma'am? May I ask you something?"

"What is it, dear?"

"Would it be alright if I work the rest of my shift nude?" She asked, coyly. "It's just… It's hard not to get swept up in all that."

"I know what you mean. I'm thinking about stripping off myself right now. But, I’m worried it might be a health violation. Stray hairs and all that.” Mrs. Briggs explained.

“Oh, well I’m just on mop duty today, ma’am, and,” Tanya quickly undid her pants, pushing them and her panties down until her pussy was exposed. “I keep myself clean shaven. So no stray hairs from me.” She grinned.

Mrs. Briggs gave her a big smile, chuckling at the girl’s lack of modesty. “Tell you what, keep your hat on, and we'll call it good." Tanya needed no more permission after that, stripping the rest of her clothes off right there in the lobby.

"Mom, what are you still doing wearing clothes?" Gwen asked with a smirk as she came up behind her mom, putting her hands on her hips.

Her mom blushed. "I'm at work, honey… I have to manage the restaurant."

"So is Tanya." Gwen tilted her head questioningly at her mom.

"Oh alright! What the hell!" She said, starting to undo the buttons on her blouse.

Adam had decided to have a serious talk with Hank, feeling like he could offer some advice to the young lad after making his declaration to the audience. The two were standing together, watching Sam and her now naked mother have their own quiet discussion. “Listen Hank. I think you better stop teasing your sister so much about being naked.” Adam explained. “If you want the rules at your house.”

“Why? She’s always teasing me. And I think it’s funny that she is naked.” He said with a snort.

“Because if you don’t start acting nice, your mom is never going to make the rules for your house. But if your mom sees you being respectful to Sam, like my mom explained during the meeting, then she will probably go along with the rules. You get me? It’s up to us boys to look out for the naked girls.”

“I guess…” He kicked his foot a little, acting pouty.

“And, if you’re not already at that age, in a couple of years you’re going to be dying to have this rule at your house, and you’re going to be hating yourself if you screw it up now.” Adam implored, wondering if the boy really understood him.

“Why are you telling me all this?” Hank asked.

“Because I was really mean to my sister when she first started going naked, and I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I did. I really regret the way I treated her.” Adam told him.

“Whatever…” The boy rolled his eyes at Adam.

"Listen Hank," Adam got a bit closer, lowering his voice, seeing he would have to use a different tactic. "if you don't stop teasing your sister, she might start wearing clothes again… And she might try to convince other girls to wear clothes again. I know a lot of guys would be VERY unhappy if that were to happen. I bet some of them might even come looking for you." Taking a small step forward, towering over the boy, "I'd hate to see you get hurt if you decide to keep bothering Sam..." Hank gave a little gulp, looking wide eyed at him. Adam could tell he got his point across. “Now, you go over and give your big sister a nice compliment about her being naked, ok?” Hank just nodded his head, and headed over as instructed.

In the meantime, Sam had started to explain her new relationship with Adam to her mom. “Mom, Adam and I are boyfriend, girlfriend now…” She was a little nervous about what her mom might think.

“Oh, how cute!” Her mom giggled. “I think that’s just great, honey. Just wonderful. I knew you both were good friends, but I had no idea you had such feelings for him.”

Sam just blushed at her mom, even as she smiled. “I do… And he admitted he felt the same way this afternoon, and so we decided to become a couple.”

“That’s lovely, honey.” Her mom said, as the boys came over.

Adam had to prod Hank a time or two before he started, but he eventually addressed his sister. “Sam, I think you look really pretty. Naked or not.” He blushed, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

“You do?” Sam looked at her brother with happy surprise. “Thank you, Hank!” She grabbed him in a tight hug.

“Aww, jeez, Sam!” Hank complained, feeling totally mortified to receive such a public hug from his big sister. His mom and Adam just laughed.

“So what are your thoughts on the new rule now, Sam?” Her mom asked, with a coy little smile. “Your brother must really want this rule if he is resorting to complimenting you.”

“Maybe… Maybe we could give it a try?” Sam answered bashfully. She couldn’t believe the words were coming out of her mouth.

“Great!” Her mom beamed. “Then I will expect you naked at home until further notice.”

“Umm, Mrs. Rollins?” Adam spoke up, directing his words to Sam’s mom. “I think you ought to know something. My mom doesn’t just have my sister go naked, she also goes naked herself.”

“Ohhh… Well…” The woman had to blush, not realizing the rules would extend to herself as well. “Maybe I need more time to think things through…”

“But you look so pretty, mom!” Hank was quick to say.

“Yeah, mom. I bet dad won’t mind.” Sam said, giving her mom a little giggle this time.

“I… I guess we could try…” The woman said, feeling much more naked now than when she had first removed her clothes alongside the other women.

Meanwhile, completely by accident, Abbie had bumped into Heather, as they had both gone to get in line for some food. "Hey… Abbie…" the girl said, completely nervous. Blake had explained how he had admitted everything to Abbie. About how they had had sex together, and now Heather could see a look of fury in Abbie's eyes as she looked back at her.

"Heather…"

"Look, Abbie, I know you're pissed, and you have every right to be." Heather said quickly. "But don't be pissed at Blake. It wasn't really his fault what happened."

"What do you mean?" Abbie asked, squinting her eyes at the girl.

"I was the one goading him on, making him excited. He was going to leave, and take care of himself, but I wouldn’t let him. Then once he was naked, I pushed him down and forced myself on top of him. He didn't ask for any of it…"

Abbie was shocked. "You know what that sounds like, right?"

Heather had tears in her eyes. "Yes…"

Abbie just silently stared at her for a few moments, not sure what to say. "I don't want to look at you right now!" She spat her words, and turned on her heel to get away from the girl.
Executionus

Re: The New Rules (New Chapter - 09-05)

Post by Executionus »

Yay new part!

As word about this event gets out, somewhere in that world there will be a group of women's clothing store CEO's sweating bullets and looking up bankruptcy laws.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

Great chapter. I was kind of hoping the principal would show up and ease the school restrictions. Ah well, I must be patient.
barelin

Post by barelin »

Rate 10 out of 10. Looking forward to the next installment.