Jessica's Pool Party Humiliation

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
theoneandonly

Jessica's Pool Party Humiliation

Post by theoneandonly »

A story I wrote from this past summer.

Jessica was officially losing it. She never thought she could be sweating and shivering at the same time. The sweat was normal, it was 96 degrees out. But the shivering was due to her predicament. Ya see, Jessica is experiencing the sensation of a cup of ice being poured down her bikini bottoms while a crowd of peers surrounds her, pointing and laughing. And her bully is doing the pouring while pulling back on her light blue bikini.

~SNAP!~ The bikini stings Jessica's ass as it flies back into place.

"How's that feel Jess? Refreshing?! Ahahaha!" Taylor laughed mockingly.

She was always bullying and humiliating Jessica. Her attitude fits her personality real well, after all Taylor is a blonde cheerleader with a killer body; perfect C size tits and a tight ass, hot as hell and she knows it. And don't sell Jessica short either, she has strawberry blonde hair but leaning more toward red hair, she falls more into the category of good smart student/nerd but without the classic detractors associated with them. Her body is almost as stunning as Taylor's; smaller boobs but a rounder bubble butt that is to die for. The bullying started after Jessica made out with Taylor's boyfriend at a party a few months back. Jess didn't mean to, there was alcohol involved and the boyfriend didn't want to be with Taylor anymore and wanted to hurt Taylor who was also at the party. Since that moment Taylor has had it out for Jessica; spreading rumors and just being a real bitch to her. It never became a physical thing, that is until tonight, until NOW.

Jessica stumbled forward on her patio. She reached behind and grasped onto the back of her bikini bottoms to shake the ice out.

"What the ..., Taylor?! You weren't even invited you BITCH" snapped Jess.

The crowd Oooo'd. Taylor was actually taken aback by Jessica's rebuttal. It wasn't like her. But before Taylor could bully her more, Jess kept at it.

"Everyone hates you! You're a stupid ass bitch!" Jess turned away from Taylor and started walking to her house, "You're ass better be gone when I come back out."

The crowd was cheering Jessica and laughing at Taylor. Taylor's anger started to boil. How could she be getting laughed at? She just pranked Jess and now the crowd of classmates is against her. She thought to herself that she needs to teach Jess a lesson and win the crowd back. But she will wait until her peers get a little more rowdy/drunk. She stared at Jessica's ass in her blue bikini before she disappeared into her house. Taylor turned and left to the chant of "nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey goodbye." It only angered her more.

Taylor ran home and grabbed some 'goodies' and came back and waited on the outskirts of the party. 2 hours went by and the partygoers were clearly at the point of intoxication. That's when Taylor spotted Jess doing her best impersonation of her. She pushed up her tits and was acting like a bitch, "you guys better admire me or I'll spread rumors about you.." She was getting too many laughs so Taylor decided that was enough, it's time to bring her back down and learn her place.

Taylor marched across the party with a backpack on. She was now wearing a white tank and black yoga pants as she changed when she went home, but Jessica was still in her blue bikini. Jessica's back was to Taylor as she was still 'entertaining' the crowd and the crowd watched on as Taylor soon approached. Taylor stopped about 10 feet away and picked up a volleyball that was laying at her feet and proceeded to beam it off the back of Jess's head. Jess fell to her knees by the sudden shock and pain when the ball flew off her head. She turned around and saw Taylor marching at her with a fury in her eyes and before she could say anything, Taylor slapped her across the face.

"How's that feel bitch? You want to keep imitating me, huh?" Taylor yelled and slapped Jess again. "you think these people are your friends now? You think because you called me out that they are now on your side?" She knelt down next to Jess who had tears gathering in her eyes and grabbed under her chin and forced Jess to make eye contact, "look at me honey. You need to learn your place. You. Are. A. Loser. No one is going to help you out, you're just the host who bought the alcohol, and ya know what? This is now my party. And we have rules and punishments at my party" Taylor let go of Jess's chin and stood up and addressed the inebriated party goers who were enjoying watching the quick 'catfight'. "Our grateful host Jess had agreed to relinquish hosting duties to me, so this is now a Taylor Party! So we have a couple of basic rules, rule 1: Drink it up! ((The crowd cheers and drinks)) and rule 2: anyone who is bringing the party down will receive a bunch of punishments to teach the culprit some humility." The crowd cheered again because, like Jess, they knew something was about to happen to her.

Jess started to crawl away on all 4's showing off her bikini clad ass. She got maybe 5 feet away before she stopped because she felt a hand grasp the waistband of her bottoms. Sure enough Taylor was holding on to them with a gleeful smile on her face. "Where do you think you're going Jess? The party is just getting started!"

Jess started to sob a bit, but she held back any tears before apologizing to Taylor. "Tay...Taylor, I'm sorry, I am, please I had too much to drink, I was wrong and you were right." She could tell that Taylor wasn't listening or that she simply didn't care, but still Jess continued, "I've learned my lesson, my place. Just...please."

"You know you do seem to have learned your place....on all fours like a bitch. Bark for me. Bark for all of us!" Jess couldn't believe what she heard. She wasn't going to bark like a dog in front of all her classmates.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Jess started to howl in pain as Taylor let her bubble butt have it. "Wow, you have the howling down, but we want you to bark! Bark and the spanks stop!" 2 more spanks get delivered before Jess starts barking, and the crowd loses it! "See that wasn't so hard was it?" Taylor asked mockingly. "Does anyone have a belt or, wait wait hand me that leash."

A party goer handed Taylor a dog leash that was draped over a chair. Before Jess could fathom what Taylor had in mind, Taylor looped the leash through Jess's leg holes in her bikini and tied a knot. Jess was about to yell, but was stopped when her bikini shot up her ass into a wedgie as Taylor started to walk away holding the leash. "Oh dear, you'll have to keep up unless you like getting a wedgie!" And with that Taylor quickened her pace and proceeded to lead Jess around the whole party. Jess was barely able to keep up on all 4s and had the wedgie keep worsening. The crowds followed and filmed the situation, zooming in on Jess's wedgied ass. Really was a beautiful sight.

Finally Taylor stopped back at their original destination and Jess crawled along side and slumped over into the fetal position to catch her breath and unwedge her bikini. She had mascara streaks down her cheeks but still kept her crying as hidden as possible.

"As you can see that is just one punishment that will be given out if you're a downer. And now that that's over we can get back to the party!" Taylor's announcement came with a chorus of boos. Jess and Taylor were shocked at the crowd. Surely Taylor had punished her enough to ensure her dominance. Jess didn't want to waste an opportunity to go inside and leave the party, so she quickly stood up and tried to make her way through the small circle of people to her patio door. The crowd wasn't letting her move that fast and all of a sudden she felt a hard spank on her ass that caused her to jump and hit someone from behind. She turned around quickly, but had no clue who had spanked her. The crowd got very hushed with giggles as a low "Ohhhhhhhh" grew louder. Jess had no idea to what was happening and just wanted to go inside and up to her room and lock the door and really cry. So she turned back around and was met face to face with Taylor who was now sporting a see through white tank top showing off her bright pink bra. Ya see, when Jess got spanked she jumped and bumped into Taylor who was about to drink from a beer and the hit caused the drink to drench her top.

"Are you ...ing kidding me Jess?! I was done with you! This is a brand new shirt and now it's ruined and my bra is visible!" (The crowd cheered)

Jess’ rebuttal was shaky and muttered cause she knew she was in trouble, "I didn't mean to! I DIDNT MEAN TO! Someone spanked me and I jumped by shock! Please just let me go inside!" Jess pushed past Taylor and headed toward the patio door. She grasped the handle and had an almost sigh of relief come over her. Once through the doorway she can be safe and lock the door and go to her bedroom. Her relief left when she heard Taylor speak.
"I don't ...ing think so! We are so not done! You don't get to ruin my shirt and then push past me when I'm talking to you! You just committed a party foul! You need to be punished!"

Jess was at the door and opened it. She looked back at Taylor and flipped her off and said, "I don't think so bitch! I'm done with this. You can ... off! I'm not your play thing to bully anymore!" Jess thought she was in the clear. She stepped into the doorway and was about to slam the door behind her when she felt her bikini bottoms get tugged back sharply. She turned in horror as she saw Taylor holding the end of the leash that she stupidly forgot was still attached to her bikini. Taylor tugged hardly again as the bikini yanked back and gave Jess a sort of frontal wedgie a bit due to the angle of the pull. Jess yipped and grabbed the door frame and it became a test of strength. Jess's grip on the frame was excellent but she kept looking behind her and as Taylor kept tugging, her ass would come into sight of the crowd. The crowd too we're going wild. A male party goer wanted in on the fun and grabbed the leash with Taylor and with 1 huge tug they made Taylor lose her grip on the door and caused her to lose her balance and fall on her face. But they didn't stop pulling until they dragged Jess on to a flat foam lounge float next to the edge of the pool. The dragging by her bikini bottoms caused them to slide down to her thighs just above her knees, her big sexy ass was exposed to the whole party. Jess kept a grip on the front of her bottoms to keep them from going any lower. Finally Taylor stopped pulling playfully on Jess and let go of the leash.

"Wow, Jess, your ass is awesome! I bet you didn't want to show it off to all our classmates, but hey we don't always get what we want. Unless you're me. I get what I want. And right now I want to humiliate you more."

Jess laid prone on the flat float with her blue bikini bottoms still down around her knees. She dared not move to reveal more to the party. As embarrassing as her ass being out in the open, it was still only her ass. The crowd couldn't see more than just a butt; her legs were tightly together so no one saw her privates. But hearing what Taylor just said scared the crap out of Jess. What else would she do she thought. And unfortunately Jess found out. Taylor walked and sat on Jess's lower back before grabbing the back of her bikini top strings.

"STOP STOP OMG! Taylor please stop this!" Jess pleaded.

"Hmm, let me think....nah."

Taylor undid the knot on the back and on neck and then yanked the top out from under Jess. This finally sent Jess into her crying. But by still laying on her chest her tits were not exposed. The crowd was howling and cheering Taylor's name as she twirled the bikini top in the air before tossing it to the crowd. All the cheering and admiration of the classmates made Taylor so bold that she bent down next to Jess's waist and untied both sides of Jess's bottoms. Jess just laid in defeat and didn't even bother putting up a fight when Taylor yanked the bottoms away leaving Jess completely naked face down on the float. After tossing the bottoms into the crowd, Taylor knelt next to Jess's face and smiled a devilish smile. Such an evil smile Jess stopped crying. Such an evil smile that it seemed to drown out the boisterous crowd. Such an evil smile that it seemed to blacken out everything around the two of them.

"Why did you do this to me?" Asked Jess. "You've stripped me naked at my own party because I mocked you and accidentally bumped into you? I hate you."

"Oh poor girl. This is for thinking you were better than you are. You wanted to be the center of attention so here you are."

Jess shifted her arms underneath her to cup her pussy and the other over her tits, then continued the conversation, "I'm sorry. I already said sorry a hundred other times.."

"You never said sorry for making out with my boyfriend and causing us to break up!" ,Taylor yelled, "For all that pain!" It was at this moment that Jess realized that she never did apologize for being a part in why Taylor broke up with the boy. Taylor continued screaming, "And for all the humiliation at that party when everyone saw my boyfriend making out with you then him dumping me! That's why I'm doing what I'm doing." Taylor stood up and pushed the float with all her might into the pool as Jess floated into the middle.

The party and sound snapped back to Jess as she was stuck on the float in the pool, naked! Everyone had circled the pool laughing and taking pictures. Taylor grabbed a pool noodle and by standing on the edge of the pool managed to spank Jess with it. Several other classmates did the same. Soon when Jess would float to a side she her bubble butt would get walloped by pool noodles. Jess couldn't take it anymore and slid off the float into the pool, covering herself up of course. What a dumb move she thought. Now she has a better chance of flashing her tits or pussy off. So she tread water and turned around, but found that the float was taken out of the pool. She was stuck. After what seemed like eternity Taylor through a towel into the shallow end for Jess to use. Again the crowd boo'd, but Taylor turned and yelled, "Ahh shuddup you hooligans! Go drink somemore!" Crowd kinda chanted and started to disperse when Jess was able to wrap the towel around herself without revealing anything.

She slowly walked out of the pool and the soaked towel clung to her body like glue. She walked with her head down to the patio door. She placed her hand on the handle but was stopped again by a hand on her shoulder. It was Taylor. She turned Jess around and said, "I forgive you now. No more grudge about the boyfriend thing. I'll send everyone home right now." Jess tried to turn to go inside, but Taylor held onto her shoulder firmly and kept her in place. She called out the party and the classmates all gathered around, "party is over! Time to go home!" The crowd didn't boo, but seemed saddened almost cause they were unfulfilled. "What? Why the long faces? You had a good time! You saw Jess's big ass!!"

Jess shifted uncomfortably in her soaked towel, dread crept in, she kinda knew what was going to happen. Taylor continued and that feverish grin reappeared, "Oh I see you wanted more from Jess! Well how about a going away gift hmm?!"

Taylor pushed Jess in front of the crowd and yanked away the towel before pulling Jess's arms behind her back, leaving her 100 percent exposed! Jess followed the crowds eyes as they went down her body. Starting at her tits, her perky B cups were glistening and her nipples were rock hard. Their eyes continued down toward her pussy, landing on her bush. A fiery red bush that could have used a trim. Camera flashes and the crowd erupted. Taylor turned Jess away from the crowd and let her go into her house with a final SPANK! The classmates watched as Jess sprinted naked away and then up some stairs until she was no longer in sight. The classmates were sharing photos of Jess as they left her party. Zoomed in ones of her ass, tits, bush.

Jess peered out the front window as the crowd went to their cars and overheard the conversations. They kept clamoring on about how hot she was about how sexy watching her being humiliated was. The talk actually seemed to ease her embarrassment a bit. Obviously she is mortified and humiliated, but it felt a little good to know everyone found her hot. Her hand drifted down to her pussy and gave it a quick rub. Whoa, she thought, am I really getting off to this? She slowly began to masterbate before

She was snapped out of her lust trance by something she over heard. It stuck with her. It really stuck with her.
"I really hope I'm there to see Jess get some sort of revenge on Taylor."

END
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Jessica's Pool Party Humiliation

Post by Girlspns »

Excellent story, still waiting on the continuation, if there will be one.
dazed

Re: Jessica's Pool Party Humiliation

Post by dazed »

Loved it! Great humiliation story.