Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) Finale. (parts 1-8)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Lifeguard's Last Ride Part 5(SSC)

Post by Nikolai »

"You know this is supposed to be a punishment right..?"

Sarah's words spun in my head, of course I did.. couldn't possibly be enjoying my deepest humilation..I definitely wasn't..but my body had thoughts of its own..being so exposed, helpless, toyed with and degraded..had my pussy wet enough that my tormentors had noticed..and in my daze, I had even admitted that the boys being present was the leading cause..I felt deep shame burning inside right next to my lust.. my body was limp against the railing, my plugged asshole and abused cheeks exposed to the open air and stinging..My pussy was even exposed from behind after Sasha's big reveal..I could feel the wind against my moist lips and shuttered..

"I told you she was lying! She's soaking wet! She's *actually* enjoying this! Oh my fuckin gawd, you truly are a little slut!"

Maybe..maybe I was..a slut that is..

The crowd below had grew larger, and more impatient, I began to hear disorganized chants for "tits!" from below..

I was still aroused, in shock, and out of it, from the spankings before, and then the entire ordeal Sasha had put me through..the wedgies..the boys seeing my plug..and then worse..my wet pussy and thus my perversions from my torment, revealed on a hunch, from the evil babysister Sasha..somehow she had been worse then Sarah..if you didn't count that Sarah had started all of this..and wasn't finished..

A moment or two had passed, the girls hadn't bothered saying anything to me..no doubt giving the boys a headstart to rile the crowd up for the next reveal..my breasts to the entire Waterpark below! I shivered in dilarious anticipation as the chants began..much more organized this time..lead by the boys who had just witnessed my shame..

"SHOW YOUR TITS"

"SHOW YOUR TITS.."

"SHOW THEM TITS! WE WANT TITS! YOU PROMISED TITS!"

The crowd was growing louder, not enough to say, worry the neighbors, but they were in perfect sync, Billy lead most of the chants..the crowd followed. I knew the time had come..I gulped in fear, the anticipation of not knowing when Sarah would pull my top up was awful, the chorus of guys and girls cheering for my exposure was awful, and shamefully arousing..so many of them..cheering for me..they didn't know, that it wasn't me promising them the flashing..they had came here specifically for my body..how could that not make any girl flush a little and squirm..? I mean there's a reason girls buckle and flash for useless beads at Mardi Gras..because they get off on the crowd's admiration..this wasn't any different than that..I tried to convince myself my returning perversion wasn't wrong or shameful..it was a difficult sell in the moment..

I'm snapped out of my internal conflicts when Sarah speaks to me for the first time since the others had went down the slide, and shortly after the cheers began..

She was close when she spoke..startling me as I hadn't heard her approach.. she grips my bound hands firmly..I can barely make out the next words she speaks over the crowd chanting for my tits to be bared over and over..but I manage to hear her say..

"It's time for you to make to on your promise to your many fans..I know you're just dying to show them.."

She begins to undo my binds, still holding my wrists firmly as she does..

"No..no I can't do that!" I squeak.

"YOU PROMISED TITS!" The crowd could be heard chanting once more..

"You promised them you would..it'll be much worse for you if you don't.." Sarah pauses.

I hear one of the Karen's step forward and a phone is placed next to my ear. I hear my own voice..

"Please! I'm a little slut! I just love getting my ass spanked! Spank me more please! I haven't had enough yet! I can handle it..I'm begging! Just spank me.."

My voice sounded a mixture of exhausted and in pain..which sadly enough sounded quiet erotic..

"For starters if you don't flash your tits within 15 seconds of me untying your hands..I'm posting everything..spliced and cut to look like this was all your slutty idea! I'll make sure to tell Sasha her videos are free game too..and to keep the crowd happy I'll cut your whole suit off and leave you butt naked up here for the rest of the party! Now you promised everyone YOU would bare your tits on your posts online. If you make me do it..well..then it's no mercy girly.."

Sarah finishes her demands and threats by whisking the ropes off of my bound wrists, freeing them for the first time since my torment begun.

My heart began thumping in my chest, and my mind raced from the moment Sarah had told me they expected me to flash my tits to the crowd..I hadn't even had enough time to comprehend this or come up with a protest before she had informed me I didn't really have a choice in the matter..their alternatives were much worse, and I couldn't hold onto the hope that they were dry threats..I gulped in fear..

I was really about to have to do this..

"SHOW YOUR TITS!" The crowd beckoned..

My hands remained in place behind me when they were first unbound..but no sooner than the rope was wicked off my wrists..Sarah began counting to me like a child..

"1..'

"2.."

I pull my hands in front of me..

"6..7.."

What happened to 3, 4, 5..had she skipped them? Was I in my head for a second..?

"8.."

I gripped the bottom of my top with my unbound hands..in disbelief at what I was about to do..the crowd roared in approval..I felt my face burning in shame, my pussy quivering at the naughtiness of it all..giving in to a cheering crowd and baring my breasts..forcefully but nevertheless..I was soaking wet, even more so then when Sasha had spread me open with her peace sign..

"9..10.." Sarah cooly counted, probably hopeful that I wouldn't have the guts and that she would get to expose me further here..and online..

I grimaced..10 was 5 seconds too close to a much worse result..I had no other choice..before Sarah could say 11..I finally yanked my top to my chin..I treated it like a bandaid..all at once with a millisecond of bravery..but instant regret afterwards..

My pale perky breasts spilled out of their confines..my white skin shined in the sun, my tanlines clearly contrasting my heavily tanned body..I looked down at myself..bound to a railing, looking past my own naked breasts to a sea of guys and girls going crazy below the tower..my nipples were erect from the breeze..

For just a moment, the crowd's roar of approval was empowering..I felt sexy..in control..I saw what I was doing to those people..what my body was doing to them, I'd never really been an exhibitionist by any means..but I'd also never been so turned on in my life..

Sure, my mind still knew the reality, that I was very much not in control of this situation..I still felt the burning shame of it all..especially seeing phones raise up with the hands of dozens in the crowd..but I can't explain it..I was fucking loving it all..especially this small moment..where I atleast got to pretend it was my choice to do this..

I was startled when I felt Sarah touch me from behind, I'm not sure how long my breasts had been bared by this time, the adrenaline and craziness of it all, causing it to likely feel much longer than it was.

I squealed a bit at her touch.

"Keep holding your top." Sarah commanded.

I shivered as she ran her fingers down my spine, it tickled, but I did as I was told, keeping my top pulled to nearly my neck, and continuing to watch the reactions of the crowd below, in a mixture of intense shame and slight satisfaction..

Her hand continued downwards, gripping my tender cheeks once firmly..then snaking her hands down further..to the source of my shame..

I shivered and my legs nearly buckled as she ran a single finger across the length of my slit..my eyes rolled lightly at the contact at such an intensely arousing moment..it took everything I had not to drop the top, and reach my hands back to swat away her invasive touch..I continued doing as I was told..baring my tits..and pretending nothing was happening behind me..the crowd couldn't see any of my torment from their angle..or even see the skinny ropes holding me in place..my bottoms remained covering my front half, albeit slightly rolled down my hips..dangerously close to exposing my pubic region..I had to keep it that way..whatever the cost..

Her soft fingers run the length of my slit once more..
My eyes roll..I close them..my legs are jelly..I'm so turned on that I fear I could actually reach orgasm..her touch was so delicate..my body was so weak..the finger pulled away, and I had to hold in a whimper..my eyes remained closed, the building arousal without release growing intense..

My eyes are closed when Sarah jams two fingers in my mouth..its totally unexpected and I pull my head backwards and away..but her hand is there to push my head back forward..she forces the wet fingers past my lips and in my mouth, rolling them all over my tongue..I resist the urge to bite her..fearful of the blackmail she has and pissing her off any further..I recoil at the salty taste but allow her to roll her fingers all over mouth..she pulls them out and the girls all laugh behind me, the crowd seems confused but otherwise unbothered by what they'd just seen. They had no way of knowing that they had all just witnessed me tasting..well me..and my shame..I gagged a little as she pulled her fingers away, at the thought of what she'd just done to me..I'd done some freaky shit for some guys and to be honest..been made to taste myself before..but being made to like this..was much worse..the girls losing their shit laughing behind me at my obvious repulsion..wasn't helping..

"Now you know what a slut taste like!" Karen 2 says through her giggles..

"Don't worry we filmed that too! I don't miss a beat!" Karen 1 chimes in..

Their newest charade has taken the wind out of my sails..I had felt empowered moments before..but now I was standing here humiliated once more..still holding my top up..because I hadn't been told to let it go..being forced to taste my perversion in front of the crowd..even if they didn't know what was up..I felt so ashamed..being humiliated to the point of obedience..just continuing to bare my tits like I was told..

My horniness faded all together, the foggy aroused mind, cleared, and I shivered there..baring my tits to the countless guys and girls below..and waiting for whatever they had in mind for me next..I felt defeated, and I could still taste myself..

The worst part of it all..nobody here knew the full story..they all thought this was MY idea and had only seen me expose myself..I had no doubt my reputation was ruined already..I just wanted this day to end..

Nikolai

Lifeguards Last Ride pt 6

Post by Nikolai »

Seconds..eternity..I don't even know how long I held that position..

"You've been a pretty good girl.."

Sarah speaks from directly behind me again..I continue baring my breasts to the crowd..my arms growing tired from holding my top in place near my chin..I stare at the guys and girls and their phones stare back at me..recording me flashing my tits..unwillingly..but not from their point of view..

"..give the crowd a little heart shape with your hands and wave goodbye..and we will get you down from there..you kept your promise to the crowd..and I'll keep mine..those videos will stay safe with us..even Sasha's..you have my word..I hope you've learned your lesson today slut.." Sarah says, almost begrudgingly, as if she doesn't want her little game to end.

She seems genuine in telling me I was done, and that they'd get me down..I'd done what I was supposed to..I tried not to get my hopes up but I can't lie and say I didn't. It was finally over..they'd won, forced me to humiliate myself and flash to the entire Waterpark like a slut.. at risk of my true humiliation on top of the tower being exposed to the internet..as well as losing my bottoms in front of the crowd too..they'd of surely rushed up here at the sight of that..I didn't have a choice, I did what I had to do..and maybe ruining my reputation and making me appear as the town slut was their goal..either way I'd done as I was told and she was being true to her word..I could only hope..

I followed her commands..I released my top, it bundled up on top of my tits not covering anything, I didn't bother fixing it..I made a little heart shape with my hands for the crowd, (I suppose she wanted me to show some love back to the fans?) and I waved goodbye to the dissapointment of the perverted crowd, some of them made hearts back at me, others just moaned about my little show being over..I felt one of the girls wrap their arms around me and began to untie the knots keeping me bound to the railing on my stool..I hear a shuffling sound on the pavement like something was scooted across the floor, I dismissed it.

In the back of my mind I remained cautious..but I was so hopeful..so eager to be free of these reigns and sprint out of this park and never show my face in this town again..I'd learned my lesson..I really had.

As if she could read my mind, Sarah spoke to me as each knot was undone..

"I really hope you've learned your lesson..punching down at others is never okay..you don't know what they're going through or their life story, and you don't know who you might be messing with..you won't ever make a mistake like this again right bitch?" Sarah taunts, I remain cool, not wanting to upset her so near-freedom.

"Never again..I..I learned my lesson..I'm so sorry and I'll tell Shelby personally.." I started.

"Please keep your word about the videos.." I added.

The last knot was loosened..the ropes fell. I stood in place, the crowd still gawking at my tits, knowing I'd said goodbye and their view would be cut off shortly. I tried to be patient..resisting the internal instinct to cover my exposed bits..or pull my bottoms up from behind..or run away..just waiting..obedient, terrified to upset them once more.

I waited a few silent, agonizing seconds before Sarah spoke again..

"You know..I really believe you, I think you've learned a life lesson like no other..and trust me, they won't need our videos..they'll have plenty of their own.." Sarah says cooly, being calm towards me, like I was a human not a toy to toy with.

I grimace at her mention of the crowd's videos but breath a small sigh of relief that she seems on board with not sharing theirs..there was the wedgie videos of course being already out there..but that was mild compared to what I'd been through..my tense body relaxed just the slightest bit..I stood still..awaiting the word to get dressed..

That word never came, actually there wasn't any words, or warning for that matter, I was yanked backwards off of my stool..for a moment time went still..my heart dropped as did my stomach, the sudden yank had startled me, I had no chance to gain my footing or grab the railing before I was floating, well falling that is, straight backwards, like an aggressive trust fall.

My arms and legs flailed for anything to catch my fall, I knew there was concrete beneath me and was fearful of injury as well as in complete shock, one second waving goodbye to my dissapointed, but adoring fans, next, falling..

The couple extra feet I was boosted on my stool made the fall feel much further..I landed on my back on something hard but soft..? It broke my fall but knocked the breath out of me. I bounced off whatever had caught my fall, I went maybe 6 or 8 inches back in the air..they were on me quick..before gravity could even drag me back down from the bounce, I was being pushed and held to a rubbery surface.

Unfortunately..this was my only chance to break free and sprint away, but I was temporarily incapacitated, gasping for air from having the breath knocked out of me..I was unable to put up a fight in those first key moments..and it cost me. Within seconds the three sets of hands had succeeded in pulling my hands over my head, pressing me flat on my back, and ripping my top completely over my head, leaving me topless. I instinctively tried to grasp my chest and cover myself, even after having been exposed to the crowd for so long, the actual removal of my top had me feeling more naked than ever..my hands didn't budge an inch, the Karens were on each arm, and forced my arms flat to each side of my body, I felt a familiar sensation..the plastic handle of an intertube..

The realization was a scary one..I didn't like where this was heading..I tried to gather myself and my breath..but put up much too little of a fight..within seconds they'd yanked me off my stool, held me flat on this intertube, ripped my top off, and bound my wrists to the intertube handles, they were finished just as I breathed my first real breath of air, after the gasping sensation from landing flat on my back had subsided..

I lay flat on my back, on a plastic donut intertube, the very same style I'd seen go down my slides, time and time again throughout the years..my arms lay flat at my sides, their ropes have been hastily but well tied. I struggle against them slightly, but it's useless..my tits are arched to the sky, bare, nothing covering my body besides my bottoms, naked from the waist up..my erect nipples point to the sky, drinking in their first real taste of the sun..I whimper in protest, knowing, but hoping they weren't planning what I thought..

I began to plead with them..

"No..please you said I was done..I did everything you asked! I learned my lesson! You don't have to do this.." I whine but they don't even acknowledge my words..

I feel the Karens weight on each of my legs, I kick and flail around with every ounce of energy I can manage, but I'm easily subdued..they hold my legs to the floor of the tower..my legs are way too long to still be on the intertube..my ass rests on one side of it, my neck on the other, my torso covers the entire opening because of my height, my legs are pressed flat by one Karen, sitting on my calves near my knees, immobilizing my legs, the other Karen is laid across my hips and stomach, stopping me from bucking around..

Sarah approaches smiling wickedly at me. No words have been said besides my pleas since they'd yanked me backwards. Sarah crouched down near my tanned thighs, the Karens were immobilizing me with their body weights, and my wrists/hands were trapped to the tube..I was helpless as Sarah slowly and calmly gripped the spandex material with a clinched fist at my pubic region, allowing her fingers to curl inside the waistband, her fingernails meeting my bare skin..in her other hand is a phone..I'm forced to watch, trapped, helpless against this intertube as she begins to slowly, inch my bottoms away from my slit, documenting the removal of my last garment and piece of modesty..from merely inches away..first she just peeled the front down far enough to get the money shot..my panties peeled downwards with one clinched fist, not enough to pull them off, but enough to bare everything for her cameras..I shivered, shuttered, bucked and rolled and did everything I could to stop it..I could not..then she peeled the bottoms down my legs, must faster, less showboaty for her camera..when they got to where the Karen at my legs was holding me down..she released me just long enough to whisk my bottoms down and off my ankles..then pressed her weight into me once more..

I was buck naked! They'd taken all of my clothes! They held me like this temporarily, the Karen on my hips releasing me, but the one on my legs keeping them straight and locked to the floor. My ass to my head was on the intertube, my long slender legs dangling further down and lay pressed to the floor by Karen's body weight..Sarah kept filming, documenting every inch from tip to toe..she mocked me, made jabs about how I was enjoying this..how visibly wet I still was..how pokey my nipples were..she twisted them..tickled my sides..and otherwise tormented me for a few moments, getting a kick out of how much I squirmed and bucked, but could go nowhere with Karen at my feet, and my wrists bound to the handles of the tube..

I was torn between screaming for help, speaking my mind and screaming at them in hatred, and pleading for them to not go through with what was surely to come..

Screaming for help would only bring a bigger audience to this torment show..and surely make it worse..pleading seemed useless at this point..after pinching my nipples for the third time, twisting them enough to make me squeal..and tickling my sides until I was forced to laugh along with the evil bitches..I'd had enough and my emotions got the best of me.

"You..fuckin..bitches.." I managed to say, regaining my breath from the brief tickle attacks that they found so amusing..

"Oh ya think so?" Sarah said confidently, she retrieved my discarded red bottoms, and brought them towards my face.

"Wait what the f.." I squealed, but then I was silenced..she took the stretchy waistband, pulled it around my head, tied it in a knot, then if my bottoms being stuck to my face wasn't enough, she took the excess stretchy fabric and just started stuffing it into my mouth, soon my squeals were largely silenced and the familiar taste of my own fluids returned to my tastebuds..this time 5x stronger, and mixed with a strange spandex taste..I'd been properly gagged..my mouth filled, I screamed in tense frustration..mad at myself for not screaming my head off when I had the privilege. I barely managed any sounds past my salty bottoms..

With the gag in place, and surely in part due to my little outburst..she began REALLY tickling me! Like aggressively, and the Karen with her hands free joined in as well! I screamed and bucked around helplessly, their fingers exploring every inch of my body, and finding my most ticklish spots..My eyes began to water from the forced laughter and squealing into the gag, my sides hurt from laughing so hard and the nonstop attacks..their fingers were tickling under my breasts..my sides..my pits..my hips..soon one Karen was tormenting my upper half..while the other was trapping my legs and having a go at my bare feet..and Sarah was tickling and pinching me sensually at the hips, inner thighs, even softly tickling my pussy lips..

The sensations were so extreme, the shame, the burning laughter from the intense tickling, the sensual sensations as Sarah tickled me more erotically, the ABSOLUTE TORMENT of someone freely tickling your feet with no remorse or break..I was seconds away from peeing..cumming..maybe even throwing up from the tickle torment when Sarah finally said:

"Enough. It's time.."

And suddenly I just wanted to be tickled some more..

The Karen at my legs remained there, as the other began to film once more, and Sarah crouched down at my ankles..I couldn't see past the Karen to know what was happening..until I felt a rope bound to my first ankle..another rope was then bound to my other ankle..

Both the Karen at my feet and Sarah then stood up, each with a rope in their hand..

"You're gonna wanna get a good shot of this!" Sarah commands to the filming Karen, then makes a "You go this way, I'll go that way" motion to the other Karen..I gulp and attempt to fight it, trying to lock my legs in protest..but they easily peel my legs wide apart, both of them pulling their ropes taunt on either side of me, and forcing my legs fully spread eagle..one of the most humiliating things you can do to a girl is force her naked lower half in separate directions..and film it extensively and in close detail..the filming Karen spared me no mercy, crouching down and bringing her phone directly up to my helplessly spread pussy for upclose shots..

I whined some pathetic, exhausted, and humiliated squeals as my legs were spread and filmed..I squirmed and tried to do anything to stop them..but had no success..I didn't think it could get any worse..

They seemed to get enough documentation of my naked body, from pornographic angles, the one Karen kept filming as Sarah and the other Karen brought my legs back together..I felt a small relief at my legs not being so widely spread, but the deed was done..the camera had and continued to document every stage of my degradation and humilation.. it had probably been all of 2 or 3 minutes since I'd been drug off my stool, but the tickle torment had made it feel much longer..

"I think it's time for your ride little miss slut..I'm growing bored of tormenting you..and the crowd below grows impatient, you did leave the possibility of exposing more skin open ended in your post..let's get you buckled up..your fans are dying to see you!

What did she mean buckled up..? She couldn't actually send me down the slide naked right? How was anyone supposed to believe I did this to myself? She was bluffing...I really hoped so..hell I prayed so..

But those prayers were not answered. I don't know what I expected, but somehow they always managed to defy my expectations..the ropes at my ankles had a decent amount of slack..Sarah grabbed the rope attached to my left leg..then pulled towards my head..I was flexible but it was a bit of a strain with only leg being pulled..she pulled the slack of the rope until my legs were widely spread once more, one near my shoulders, the other waiting for its turn trapped against the ground, she pulled the slack of the rope under and around the tube until it was tight..she then took my left leg and did the same..the leverage she had with the rope, left little room for me to resist..

The result was my ankles being pulled to my shoulders, and when pulled taunt..behind my head..my torso was long enough that my head remained on one head of the tube, and my body didn't sink into the hole in the middle..but my plugged butthole, bruised, slapped, and tender cheeks, and my visibly wet pussy now faced vertically to the sky, clearly presented, and I was even bent far enough that I could see my own exposed holes facing back in my direction..the girls stepped back to admire the view..all but the filming Karen who walked around me in a full 360, drinking in the view of my naked body..trapped with my ankles pulled over/behind my head, my arms bound to the handles at my sides, flat on my back with pussy and buttplug proudly presented not only to whoever happened to see me like this..but even to myself..I saw how truly wet I had gotten throughout..and shuttered at the angles their cameras had captured my glistening pale lips..

Somehow throughout all of this I wasn't focused on the current predicament..but the next..they had said something about "buckling me up" for a "ride" and I was feeling pretty fucking buckled in my position.. that meant the "ride" had to be coming soon..

Little serial procrastination.

Hope you all enjoy the parts.

Busting ass tomorrow to get it finished before midnight and the deadline. It's too late to go any further tonight..but let me all know what you think! Thanks for the push from a few of you, and sorry to always leave any fans out there waiting, life is a mess.
Nikolai

Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) part 7

Post by Nikolai »

I fell asleep typing this last night, going to try to finish the last part by the end of the night, but if I'm too late for the contest, more than understandable, I posted a late entry anyhow. I will be completing this asap anyhow. Let me know what you think

I screamed into my gag in frustration as I was dragged closer to the entrance of the tube slide..The tube scraped audbibly on the cement flooring, but held strong. I was trapped buck naked on this tube, my legs pulled over my head and my pussy presented, stuck in the most vulgar position I could imagine, my soaked pussy obstructing my own view of the slide in front of me..I was about to go for the worst ride of my life..and leave the safety of the tower..I struggled but the binds were tight..the ropes only allowed my body to wiggle a few inches left or right, holding the pose I'd been forced into..with my mouth gagged, my voice taken, my ability to flee or even move, taken, my modesty, taken..

They couldn't take anything else from me..all that was left was to send me naked down the slide to a crowded waterpark below..

The three of them stood, towering over me, none of them were remotely tall..but I was flat on my back on the tube, maybe 8 inches from the ground, I looked at Sarah in the eyes, to do so I had to look past my own bare pussy..glistening in the sunlight from my repeated arousal..even more so from the pale tanlines..not only was my forced positioning proudly presenting my pussy..it was doing that on its own..bright white next to my tanned skin..wet and shiny..legs bent backwards over my head in the most suggestive position..

I locked eyes with her, pleading silently to her soul, I was met with an amused smirk and an excited gleam in her eyes..she outstretches her hand to the nonfilming Karen..cold, cool..like a surgeon requesting a scalpel from his assistant..her palm remains outstretched. My eyes lock to this outstretched hand..then back to Sarah's eyes..I look back and forth a few times..confused..my naked lower half taking up most of my field of view..

I didn't like the feel of this..I didn't want any parting gifts from my tormentors..not that I was eager to go anywhere..

I hear the Karen rifle through the bag she had before..I turn my head and watch..my heartbeat pounding..the last thing that came out of that bag was plugging my butt as we speak..the Karen shuffles through for an agonizing moment of uncertainty and I'm anticipating the worse by this point..any hope of pity long gone by now..Sarah audibly exhales and the Karen rolls her eyes at her friends impatience..I watch her eyes grow wide..she's found her target, she pulls out a rectangular box, wrapped like the last..a "present" for Shelby and her boyfriend..a "gag gift".. what a weird fucking family..

She makes her first tears at the wrapping, and I look away, unable to make myself watch any longer, I lean my head back..I close my eyes..before I had tried to wake..I didn't even have the hope to do that. I listened as the Karen tore at some more wrapping, then fumbled and struggled to open the box, I hear her huff and puff, and then the sound of torn cardboard..I guess she'd resorted to destroying the box, we'd all been there before..I kept my eyes closed..until I heard Karen approach..I opened my eyes..gazing at Sarah's outstretched hand..a slender..pink..object had been placed there..the Karen's were lightly giggling, at the craziness of if all, but with a hint of uncertainty laced in there..Sarah didn't laugh, she grasped the object firmly..

My struggles and whines began..they were primal..a crazed scream building in my throat, dying in the fabric of my bottoms, and never escaping my lips..every muscle in my body trying to tap into that stop a car superhero strength..I could feel and hear my heartbeat pounding in my ear drums..Sarah looked down upon me..on the floor..trapped to the tube, my eyes peaking over my pale asscheeks from her point of view..she held the object firmly, not hard, her four fingers wrapping around the slender object, gripping it..like a dagger..she smiled once more..Karen continues filming..my eyes are locked to the object..I know exactly what it is..I uh..have one just like it at home..

The..dildo..in her hands..isn't inspired by a penis, it's one of the ones that has the clit massager hooking out of the front, resting perfectly on your button when inserted..I continued my primal thrashing and whining..knowing damn well what that thing is capable of doing to me from experience..I'd used my very own, the same color and everything this morning before work..this could. not. be. happening..

I expect a little spuel from Sarah..her face smug enough that I was sure she had some words to say..to me..to her friends..maybe..just maybe..she would wave the dildo around a little to scare me and say "Gotcha! You should of seen the look on your face! Thank god we got that on camera! Just know I could have.." and then she'd kick me down the slide without a pink addition to the intertube's cargo..

or better yet they'd act like they were going to push me down..then not..and I uh..I don't know..just let me go and call it square..?

My hopes and dreams were crushed when Sarah began to make a decent with the daggered dildo..the clit massager rested against the front of her knuckles..she said no taunts, I stopped pleading, the Karens stopped giggling, they watched in awe at the unbelievable sight..a lifeguard so throughly humiliated at the waterpark..

I clinched in anticipation.

Sarah's hand descended further...

The tip made contact with my vagina..my body shuttered from the humilation of it all..my pussy had been prepared for this moment for some time..first the bondage..the spankings..the boys..the flashing..being belittled the entire time..I was so wet..I wanted it so badly, even though I didn't, my mind hadn't been on my arousal, I'd been yanked and bound and lost track of that feeling..well dismissed it, other emotions becoming the face of attention at the time..I'd been worked up for quiet awhile by the time the dildo was pressed against my entrance..even though she'd gripped it like a dagger, standing over me and bringing the toy to my body slowly like Michael Myers finishing a victim..she was as delicate as can be. She waited witb it pressed at my entrance temporarily.. crouching over me.. I attempt to look away..my demise literally happening in front of my eyes, and near my face from my contorted position..I turn my head to the side slightly..she uses her free hand, to pull it back, being sure I'm watching before she continues..

With the my attention secured, she gives the slightest press, the tip slides in with ease, going atleast an inch in..my eyes roll in my skull..she changes her grip..gently pinching the opposite end with a couple fingers, balancing the object, with my tight pussy firmly gripping the other end, even as soaked as I was..she releases the dildo and it continues to stand straight up, just slightly inside me..it slowly sinks from my own lubrication..I was tight enough that it didn't fall all at once..I can't imagine the "loose" insults they'd of thrown if it did..

As the dildo slowly inched inside of me..a
Sarah breaks her silence..

"I just thought it'd be fun to remind you that you want this as much as we all do..you don't have to pretend anymore..we all know you're a slut..this is what you wanted all this time didn't you?"

I defiantly shake my head no..

Sarah looks to me, then to the dildo slowly sliding deeper inside me..the gravity, the angle, and my juices allowing it to continue its descent..

"I'd say you're lying.." She laughs, the Karens follow suit

The dildo slips deeper, my eyes continue to roll in my head from the sensation of being filled..

I bite my lip, letting out a light moan into the gag..

Within 30 seconds most of the dildo had made its way inside of me, and with the slightest press from Sarah the last few inches dissapear inside me, in front of my eyes and the camera lens.. both of my holes had now been filled, I was squirmy and hornier than ever..

The clit massager was faced backwards..Sarah made sure to take the time to correct this..the twisting sensation was strange but felt good..I was wet enough that it turned with ease. She made sure to rest it right up against my swollen clit..Karen appeared in my field of view suddenly with a strip of duct tape..the tape was roughly stuck to my bare lips and around the massager, the strip was small, not covering much of my pussy..but it stuck hard..in the heat of the moment I somehow managed to grimace at the thought of taking the sticky tape off my shaved and sensitive pussy lips later..

When Sarah was sure the pink sextoy was snug and wasn't going anywhere..she suddenly flipped the toy on without warning..the dildo began to vibrate inside me..as well as on my pleasure button. I began moaning instantly, the sensation feeling so good in my weakened state. Seconds later and my body was bucking around involuntarily..the girls just stood over me, allowing their binds and their toys to torment me without any assistance..by the minute mark I knew I was gonna cum..hell I knew before then..but I was legitimately beginning to get close..my binds didn't allow me to wiggle more than a few inches, but I was a constant jiggling, squirmy mess, my moans were growing louder, somehow my bottoms allowed the moany sounds out better than my screams and squeals..maybe because a scream turned to a "mmmmph!" So an erotic "mmmmhm" just sounds like a gagged erotic moan..

I was gonna cum..my hips were bucking against the toy, no longer fighting it..my body was ready..my mind and rationale thinking was long gone, I wanted it..and that's why I couldn't have it..

Sarah flips off the vibrations, killing the tempo and immediately bringing my near orgasm to an end..I wail in frustration having come so close..I'd never approved of edging in the bedroom..I couldn't handle that level of sexual torment! My body relaxed in dissapointment and I whined, so lost in my lust, that I didn't feel shame in whining that I hadn't been allowed to finish by my tormentors in a public waterpark..I wanted to change their mind..I wanted to cum..atleast for a few seconds after being edged..I was brought back from my intense irrational thoughts by Sarah going in on me!

"...by far the biggest slut I've ever seen..even online..you want it so bad..I can see it in your face..you want me to turn it back on..you wanna cum for us..for our cameras..for everyone who came to see your bare your titties..I'm almost beginning to believe this punishment isn't fit for a whore like you..you're having way to much fun..you know..just because you really want me to..I think we will leave the vibrations off..sending you down the slide like this..with your holes filled and without a stitch to cover you..its good enough for me..and you don't get to enjoy yourself in the least..I don't want intense orgasms to distracting you from the humilation of being bared naked for the entire town..

As if having an intense involuntary orgasm in front of the party wouldn't be more humiliating..especially with the narrative they'd ran with..me exposing myself earlier..telling everyone they might get more..I'd have to cum over and over and know that every one of them will think I wanted or otherwise orchestrated my humilation and was really just a slutty exhibitionist..as angry as I was temporarily in my post edging daze..I was thankful that she didn't think turning the switch on before sending me down would benefit her humilation, she thought it might even take away from it..the thought of barreling down that slide naked and trapped as is..was horrible..but the thought of cumming in front of an audience who'd gathered here for me to flash for them..sounded much worse..

"See ya later little miss slut, don't have to much fun..." Sarah says, the intertube was then suddenly shifted to the very edge of slides entrance..

'..We can't leave your fans any longer..I'm sure theyll be dissapointed atleast a little that this thing isn't on..but not as much as you will.." Sarab grips the tube, preparing to push me into the jets and down the slide..

Nothing else was said, no more showboating, no "sikeee you really thought I'd do it..," no mercy..I was whisked down the slide. The cold water from the entry jets was a bit of a shock to the system, cementing my reality that this was no joke or dream..I smelled the strong chlorine smell..and I watched the sky passing, past my folded lower half..I was building speed..

I careened down the slide..naked as the day I was born..trapped in a very revealing and suggestive pose..my pussy filled with the pink dildo..my butthole plugged with the colored jewel..my only relief being that the vibrations were off..I wasn't being sent to repeatedly cum for an audience..my horniness had subsided the instant my tube broke the plane of the slide..

This was really happening..it was really going down..I was really going down..

What a last day..
blueballs

Re: Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) part 7 (9/7/22, hoping finale by end of the day)

Post by blueballs »

One of your best so far! keen to see how it ends
Nikolai

: Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) Finale

Post by Nikolai »

I was building speed..I hit the first turn hard, no way to prepare myself in my position, my lower half went with the turn, my ass catching the sidewall, water ran down from the sides of the slide, funneling in the middle to propel the intertube forward..when the bare skin met the wall it would splash my lower half, a couple turns then it switched to a short tunnel with water flowing from the top..my hair and body were covered in the chlorinated water, and the familiar smell filled my nostrils..a smell I did not want to be having while naked and descending to my demise..I'd lost any sense of perversion by this point, escaping my mind as quick as I sailed downward..the ride was not very long..but it felt so, bouncing against the walls, unable to see past my lower half, the plug and dildo were still taking up much of my field of view, I had no control, no ability to brace myself or even see how much further I had left..even in the mild chaos..my mind was focused on what lied at the bottom, countless eyes..ready to gaze at the greatest and most perverse sight of their lives..and they didn't even know it..

I spun through a long 180 curve..and I knew my time had come..I shivered, crying out into my gag in a mixture of horror, frustration and despair..the 180 ended in a sharp 90..and then a hard splash..bouncing my body in my binds, and then a calm float..I couldn't see anything in front of me..just my naked body and the sky..I glanceto the left and the right..no one close..no eruption from a crowd like I anticipated..I seen people in the distance but there attention wasn't on me..not yet..the thought makes me shudder..but no one had noticed me going down the slide..the walls were high and the riders couldn't be seen from below..nobody was in the immediate vacinity..I was just floating..calmly..until..

"Oh..my..gawd..!"

It was the knowitall girl lifeguard from before, my signaler.. she could be heard first..and as I floated further forward, seen over the top of my lower half..at first I'm relieved..a coworker.. a lifeguard..someone who's job it was to save me in this scenario..then I grew uneasy..she had her hand to her mouth..and she was snickering..I remembered Karen ranting to the signaler after I'd insulted Shelby..and her talking to the various guests from the original small party..I floated closer to her, and she finally showed enough interest to take a few steps in my direction and stop my tube in place..her demeanor changed..

"Oh my God! Kayla who did this to you? Hold on I'll get you untied.." She seemed sincere..concerned..maybe she just couldn't help but snicker in shock at the situation..

The lifeguard had a towel draped around her neck and back like a cape to block the sun..she whipped it over her shoulders and placed it between my bound legs, blocking my pussy from the sun, anyone who happened to look this way, and potential lazy river floaters..the towel covered the toys and even my chest..I had never been so grateful to an individual as she began grasping at the ropes at my legs, she looked at me, our eyes meeting, our views inverted, she was upside down from my point of view..She smiled at me, I assumed trying to reassure me she's working on it..

But then she busts out laughing..stepping away from the knots on my ankles..my heart sinks..she rips the towel from my legs and past my face in an instant..casually placing it back over her shoulders..

"I knew you fucked up when Tammy told me what you said to Shelby..I know her family well, they're all close, cutthroat when it comes to eachother..they consider me part of the family..Shelby's my bestfriend bitch.." the lifeguard states coldly.

She pushes the intertube near my head, walking me forward..I stare at her, knowing better then to whine or make any amount of gagged begging attempts..I just give her my meanest mug..knowing they'd all won..there was no rescue..I'd be forced to fully and truly learn a lesson for my mistakes today..the ropes were down for the party..she was pushing my naked body towards the lazy river..I bit my lip, holding in any vocal outbursts, oddly enough I felt numb..like I wasn't here..I tried to sink into my mind..to not care..to just..float..it worked for a couple of seconds..

"Even knowing you were in deep shit..I really didn't expect this..Sarah don't play when it comes to her sisters..I'll probably lose my job for not saving you..but I don't care about this job.." her gaze locks on my pussy temporarily, her words trailing off..

"Oh..is that not on? I assumed your uh..uniform was keeping your moans silent..it must of got shut off coming down the slide..you must of thought you got so lucky! Or maybe..you were disappointed that you wouldn't be cumming for..everyone..being such an attention whore and all..Sarah would be very dissapointed if she knew her idea of punishing you had fell through..really she'd be down here to switch it on any minute when she realized..she's meticulous that way..I better just save her the time, I'm sure you'd be just begging me to turn it back on if you weren't silenced by your own bottoms..I'll do you and her the favor.."

We had reached the point where the slide landing pool connected to the lazy river..she stopped, holding my tube temporarily, stopping me from floating into the rivers current..she reached past my head, and turned on the vibrating dildo buried inside of my presented and exposed pussy, my eyes flickered and rolled a bit in immediate pleasure from the sudden and sensual sensation returning..she pressed the clit massager that hooked out of the bottom of the dildo, right between the middle of my lips, allowing it to snug back into place from the rough ride down the slide..the tip ended directly on my clitoris..and that motherfucker was buzzing audibly! The little bitch had set it to the max setting..

She reaches into the center of her top, as my eyes blur from the sudden sensation..I slightly make out an expo marker, we used them to write small messages from afar during the day shifts on large handheld whiteboards at our stations..I feel her press the marker into my chest and write a word in black letters..I blink a few times attempting to make the word out as my pussy and body is warming up, the sun and my body warmth drying the chlorinated water on my skin quickly..

My eyes focus and I make out the word:

"SURPRISE"

In all caps across my chest, and a heart shape being drawn on my belly..no doubt a reference to the second offering the girls had made in my social media post..

My legs are jelly at this point, all the perverted bodily operations that had shut down during the ride.. were kickin into full gear. I was shivering in pleasure, as much as my binds allowed that is..then without warning.. she gives me a good push..and I'm sucked into the lazy river's slow flowing current and begin floating away..

Her last words to me were..

"Enjoy the rest of the party..slut!" Her voice fading by the word..

She then does the worst thing she could possibly do..She screams at the top of her lungs!

"HEY EVERYBODY! KAYLA CAME DOWN THE SLIDE, SHE'S NAKED IN THE LAZY RIVER! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!"

Her voice loud enough to carry throughout our local Waterpark..

I moaned both in pleasure and despair..

I couldn't see anything but my now throbbing and swollen pussy lips and the toys inside of me..as well as the sky, and if I craned my neck left or right I could make out some of the park around me, but I was in inner turmoil, a battle of inner wills, and losing..I did not want to cum..I didn't..but I did. And I surely would before long without external interjection..

I imagined dozens of ears perking up at the sound; conversations stopping, heads crane in the direction of the lifeguard's outburst..I imagined them spotting me from across the park..I didn't have to imagine them coming my way..I could hear it! A stampede of feet and an excited crowd all talking over one another, I crane my head as I float, and see countless people rushing to the lazy river..the rest of the park being evacuated..all staring at me..trying to get past one another for a better view..within 30 seconds the lazy river island, a concrete pad that the lazy river flowed around..was packed with people..seconds later and i couldn't see anything but people on either side of the walls of the river..every few feet, some even crossed to the inaccessible side of the river where there was only mulch and shrubbery for a better view of the naked chick..

It was around this time I lost most rationale thoughts..the toy had been on for 90 seconds now at full blast..I couldn't maintain any amount of human logic any longer..I couldn't fight it..its a bit of a blur on what was going on around me..but I'll never forget the feeling that was building, like no pleasure I'd ever experienced..I'd been tormented, teased, toyed, edged..but being where I was right now..buck naked, floating the lazy river with everyone who managed to see or hear about my post that day viewing me..it was a pleasure no lover and not even myself could of ever brought before..it was taboo..wrong..the most humiliating experience of your life isn't supposed to make you feel this way..the toys weren't helping..but the gawking crowd..they're blatant admiration, staring, and talking amongst themselves about my earlier spanked ass and who was lucky enough to do that..or the many comments I heard about how soaked I was..dripping..the excess lubrication vibrating and a near steady trickle of my pussy juice beginning to run down the toy, down my pubic region..and pooling lightly on my chest..the expo marker remained, that was a small fact I do remember..

I was just lost in an ignorant bliss..moaning loudly into my gag now, the moans breaking through, the audience loving it..I continued to float and squirm and buck around, my body totally out of my control, nearly convulsing from the pleasure, jiggling my naked frame even more for my perverted fans..their faces and bodies were a blur as I passed, I wasn't going fast but I couldn't focus, my eyes buried in my skull..I did notice many of their cameras pointed in my direction..lost as I was..it was just another thing to turn me on..

I was nearing orgasm when some bold girl thought it'd be a better show if I wasn't gagged..she got in the river, the only one to do so..and undid my gag, merely feet from my pulsing pussy and convulsing body..I didn't care..I didn't care about anything..I was only annoyed in that moment that the girl had taken my attention away from finishing..

She spoke to me and I focused on reality for a moment..still moaning and being pleasured, but temporarily not getting nearer to orgasm..it was Shelby. She whispered so only I could hear her..

She didn't say much..

"You know I was really hurt and angry with you..but.." she looks around at the crowded park and then down to my quivering naked body..

"I'd say you made up for it..this party is lit..I'm glad you volunteered to be the entertainment..I'll have to make note to thank Sarah, this is by far her best work..goodbye Kayla.."

She yanked the bottoms out of my throat..and my gagged moans turned into audible ones..I couldn't formulate any words to say to her if I wanted to..she climbed out of the river to a huge group that surrounded her, being extra friendly to the birthday girl that Kayla Anderson was willing to do this for!

My focus was lost once more, my moans grew louder, my body immediately returning to where I was before Shelby's interruption..I was going to cum..

My moans were pornographic, loud, carrying throughout the entire park..no more than 30 seconds and I was screaming seductively in pure pleasure..I couldn't hold it any longer, not that I was trying to by this point.. I came hard in front of everyone at Shelby's Birthday Party..

The dildo filled my tight pussy pretty well, I get pretty creamy personally when I finish, and my cream had nowhere to go..it burst out of me from around the base of the dildo, it mixed with the excessive self lubrication and ran down..well in this case up my body..my tits were now feeling a bit sticky but the worse part was the feeling of my own cum and pussy juices running over my chin, and down my cheek..I'd never came so hard.. or made such a mess..it was all over me..

I had just long enough to have a moment of self clarity on what I had just done..been forced to do..but few people at this park knew that..I was ruined..everyone would know me for this..not for being a potential Olympian, but for being a slut naked at the water park..and cumming..clearly enjoying myself from their point of view..

I tried to think of something, anything to say to end this..but the vibrator had never stopped buzzing, and before long I was right back to not being able to think..or speak..only moans for my fans..

I'm left floating around the lazy river for several laps..cumming..over and over..the max setting never allowing my pussy a moment to relax, and my pussy not giving in..at times it would take longer..but I came again..and again..I lost track of how many times, or how long it had been..after several laps and orgasms a small group of guys and girls wades into the river..surrounding my tube..they pull me to the stairs of the river..and with some assistance from some more people on the concrete, I'm heaved up into the air, over the heads of the ones carrying me..I'm temporarily fearful of falling out of the binds or being dropped, but the distance is short, my tube is layed down on a round table..Shelby, Sarah, the Karens, Sasha, the girl lifeguard..they all surround the table.

They assure the guests that they're "my assistants to my promised surprise" recruited by me to assist.. I'm too exhausted to protest, and there was no way anyone would believe me if I tried to tell the truth, especially with how much they'd seen me clearly pleased, moaning and not protesting in the slightest since Shelby removed the gag.. my moans had grown croaky and less seductive..losing my voice from the prolonged pleasure and how audible it made me..

My ankles are suddenly cut free..they're somewhat numb from hanging over my head for so long..but they lightly fall to a more comfortable position..my hands are cut free next and I just lay there..the toys still inside me..I'm hauled to my feet by Sarah and Sasha, they pull me forward, my feet follow, if they weren't holding me I'd of likely fallen having not walked freely in some time..I'm dragged lightly over to a pole that holds one of the giant permanent umbrellas..the crowd is silent, the vibrator audbibly vibrates inside me..my hands are pulled behind the pole..I say nothing..my eyes pointed at the floor, holding my head low from the truest form of defeat and revenge ever seen in my town..maybe anywhere.

"She said she'd likely be very tired..but she'd still want this last thing..she wants to remain here for the rest of the party and watch, be eye candy, be presented..exhibitionistism is kinda her thing..in case you didn't notice." Sarah says cooly.

There's mutters in the crowd, like it all made sense to them now, one sentence was enough for them to be 100% convinced I was a slut..and that I loved every second of my demise..

My hands bound behind the pole, they then wrap a piece around my belly and calves for extra measure..I'm distracted enough from the changes to not be orgasming..but I can't help but to moan a little more..my moans and the vibrator being the only sounds that can be heard..I'm fully circled by the audience, and the inner circle has all of my tormentors..and the birthday girl..

"..she said she wanted to save this part for Shelby to do the honors.." Sarah continues..

The crowd cheers lightly for the birthday girl they don't know. Sarah leans into my ear whispering.

"You better hold it tight, don't drop it or spit it out..keep it there til the party is finished..if you do..we will cut you free before we go..if not..well we'll come get you..tomorrow morning.."

Tomorrow?! And what the hell did she mean by "it"

"..one more thing to make it fun..if you do happen to I don't know, accidentally drop it before the party ends..we will give you one more chance to try again, holding it in your mouth to go home when we do..but your second chance..will have to be with your uh..other toy..and I'm sure you don't want that right..?"

I felt sick in realization at what she was referencing.

Sarah stood back, satisfied with the horrific look of realization that crossed my face..

"She's yours Shelby, just don't forget she wants you to! She insisted she know how that many of her own orgasms taste.."

I likely shake my head no..the most protest I can manage..no one notices..my knees are wobbly, forced to bear my weight while in jelly form..I lean on the pole for support.

Shelby steps forward..her hands run down my belly..across my pubic mound and sex, to the entrance to my pussy..the dildo glides slowly out of me, feeling pleasurable as this was the first movement up and down inside me..she pops the still vibrating dildo out of me..holding it with two fingers at the end like a contaminated object..she turns it off with her free hand, ending the buzzing sound that had continued in my ears and had been felt deep inside for an uncertain amount of time..

Without a word she brings it to my mouth..I think of resisting..but Sarah's recent threats linger on my mind..I don't want to be trapped to this pole til morning..and I most certainly didn't want the other toy going anywhere near my mouth..I was hoping that was a bluff or fear tactic..I couldn't and wouldn't find out..the dildo came closer to the vicinity of my face..it was covered in my cum, soaking wet, the sun reflecting off the glistening surface..

I didn't open my mouth..that would be to much; there would be nothing you could do that would make me able to confidently do that in that moment..but when Shelby pressed the tip to my lips..I didn't fight it..I allowed them to part..and the dildo tip was pressed into my mouth..not deep..a couple inches, just enough to hold for leverage..it tasted like my bottoms did, but a newer saltier taste..I assumed it to be my cum..I gagged lightly, a few times, causing me to nearly drop the dildo from my mouth..but I held the dildo and my gag reflex in.

The crowd went fucking wild, breaking their silence as my own cum dripping dildo was inserted into my mouth, supposedly my idea, like the rest of this..

Everyone waited in line to get their selfies with my naked figure, still holding the sextoy in my mouth..the "blackmail" they had on me before, now seeming like child's play..I should of just let them post their way into getting themselves caught and in trouble..instead I'd somehow played along long enough in fear, that everyone believed these acts to of came from my brain..acted out at my accord..and I had used them to get off like a sick fetishist..and there was no way I could prove my innocence, I didn't even have plausible deniability..

I remained there for the rest of the party..I kept my end of the bargain..holding the dildo in my lips, even straining at times but maintaining the suction/grip with my teeth or jaw and not allowing it to slip out..

They stayed over an hour past their alloted time slot, none of the lifeguards minded, just becoming part of the party, none of them had helped me during my ordeal..I didn't expect the girl too..but the male lifeguards should of thought with the head on their shoulders and done the right thing..even if I HAD wanted any of this, they shouldn't of allowed it to happen on park premises..

They kept their word, freeing me after kicking everyone else out..leaving just me and the original guests when I was cut free..

I'm gonna be honest..the moment I was free I just ran..I didn't want any more risk of them changing their mind or anything else happening to me..I threw the dildo down as I did..I sprinted naked threw the empty park..they didn't give chase..just laughing at me as they gathered their belongings..I tried to make it to my locker..to my keys and my bag of day clothes I planned to change into after work..all the doors to any of the private employee entrances were locked..my bag and keys were locked inside! I groaned, maddened at coming to a dead end after all I'd been through..unable to just go home and curl in a ball like I desperately wanted to..I tried several doors..and was hopelessly shoving my shoulder into them trying to bust one down..but my energy was drained from my torment and pleasure..the family approached, having gathered all their stuff..seemingly surprised to see me still here..the lifeguards had managed to lock everything up like they were suppose to..but allowed everything else to go on..they had to of known my bag was in there..maybe that fucking bitch lifeguard did this! Ugh! I couldn't believe my luck..the family grew closer..traumatized I once again feared they would change their mind on my freedom or otherwise harass me some more..so..I ran..

I ran fast and far at first, my tits and ass jiggling aggressively, running on adrenaline, my humilation from the day, making me nearly immune to the fact that I was naked on a public street..after some time I came to my senses..I lived a mile and a half away and I couldn't just walk down Broadway naked..I had to think rationale now..my irrational torment was over..

I crept behind buildings and through backyards, hid behind light poles and bushes..I slowly but surely crept my way home, naked, mostly in an enf pose the whole way..the sun setting allowed me a little more freedom..but the going was slow..and far from perfect..I got several honks and catcalls from motorists, people in their backyards, and others coming out the back of the buildings on their smoke breaks or to empty trash..several more people saw me naked that day after the waterpark just trying to get home..it was late when I arrived..I found my spare key under the mat..walked in to my place..locked the door tight and collapsed at the foot of my door, my head in my hands, exhausted, humiliated, and deeply ashamed of myself after time to self reflect on the days events..

I felt a minor pain in my backside..a second of confusion, then a exhale, a seriously dissapointed huff, I lean forward, pull my leg over my body..reach behind with one hand..and pluck the forgotten buttplug out of me. It's makes an audible pop..I stand with it in my hands, slowly shuffling my feet in front of one another.. setting the plug on a counter absent mindedly as I do..I headed straight to my room..not even bothering to shower my own filth off of me..I pass out relatively quick, likely from the exhaustion of the day, but I don't know how the mind could shut off, the day was repeating in my head the whole way home..

I woke and brushed my teeth and everything as normal..but the plug was there on the counter to remind me of the day before..and my the pale untanned areas of my skin were sunburned..there was was hundreds of messages and notifications on my phone..I couldn't bring myself to look at those.. days later..but not then..

Daddy had enough money that I was able to legally change my name, move across the country..change my hairstyle and style, even a little plastic surgery and go incognito..I was a local slutty celebrity back home..and so many pictures and videos ended up online..but after some recovery time and practice at being a new me..i was able to continue to pursue my dreams of the Olympic team..and succeeded..if I win a podium finish in 2024 you'd never know I was Kayla, the "Naked Waterpark Slut" as some of the videos were titled..I live my life in fear that the video will surface and someone will connect the dots, and I'll have to relive that day on a national scale..but it hasn't happened..not yet..

Well uh..that's my story..if you learn anything from this..don't be a cocky snide bitch for no reason..you truly never know who you could be messing with..luckily my family had enough money for me to largely move past it..imagine if I was poor and just had to live in that town and with that reputation forever..they say what happens on the internet stays on the internet and it does..but with enough money you can bury it and make it atleast a little harder to find..I hope no one ever sees the videos and pics from that day again..or if they do
.I hope they don't find a way to realize that I was Kayla Anderson..I could just see the headlines..

"Olympic athlete was once Waterpark Slut.."

The thought makes me shiver..
Mariax

Re: Lifeguards Last Ride(SSC) Finale. (parts 1-8)

Post by Mariax »

I absolutely love this story. It's wonderfully diabolical, exactly my style. I also appreciate you taking the time to set it up and really build the characters before it escalates. The ending is also perfect. I could see adding some extra adventures on her way home, but I think that would have distracted from the main storyline in the waterpark, you made the right choice keeping that section short.

The end is also brilliant, setting up the potential for future humiliation if people see her on the news and make the connection, but I hope it ends here. Great ending. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you for the stimulating read. It makes me want to pick up the pace on my own project.
Nikolai

Thank you

Post by Nikolai »

Mariax wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:48 pm I absolutely love this story. It's wonderfully diabolical, exactly my style. I also appreciate you taking the time to set it up and really build the characters before it escalates. The ending is also perfect. I could see adding some extra adventures on her way home, but I think that would have distracted from the main storyline in the waterpark, you made the right choice keeping that section short.

The end is also brilliant, setting up the potential for future humiliation if people see her on the news and make the connection, but I hope it ends here. Great ending. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you for the stimulating read. It makes me want to pick up the pace on my own project.
I'm glad you enjoyed the story; I thought up most of the plot line besides maybe some improvs here and there, months ago, finding the time to bring my story to fruition was the hard part and I procrastinated alot but I'm pretty happy with the final result, the trip home may of got a little more love and attention added to it but I'd wrote 4 parts in a few days and had to conclude the story.

Diabolical..that's a new one for me, I like it, fair assessment.