The Storm (Part 5 Posted 9/9)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Re: The Storm (Part 4 Posted 9/5)

Post by jastes22 »

Helloo wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:49 pm Another great part!!😍 I wonder what she’ll decide to do… very well written!! Thanks for the quick new part! Can’t wait for the next!
Thanks! And maybe we'll find out...
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is definitely getting great. Eventually Tris might figure out that 100% of the offers she's been made all night have been double-crosses, but I get the feeling she hasn't gotten that far yet.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:20 am This is definitely getting great. Eventually Tris might figure out that 100% of the offers she's been made all night have been double-crosses, but I get the feeling she hasn't gotten that far yet.
Yeah...she's kind of lost control of the situation...
jastes22

The Storm: Part 5 - The Deal

Post by jastes22 »

“Okay, fine!” I said. “I’ll do it!”

Carly grinned. “Great!”

It was the smart thing to do, I told myself. This had all happened at my house. Somebody was bound to put two and two together that it was me beneath the pillowcase. At least this way I could get ahead of it.

Still…the thought of facing all those teenagers completely naked and exposed was terrifying.

Carly wasn’t giving me a chance for second thoughts, though, already tying my hands behind my back.

She pulled them snug, stepping in front of me to admire her work. “This has been way too much fun, Tris. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the evening has in store for us.” She reached for the discarded pillowcase. “For the big reveal,” she explained.

She guided me down the stairs, the others touching my hips or my butt to “steady me.”

We turned the corner, and the crowd fell silent. “Ladies and gentlemen,” Carly said in her most showman-like voice. “Our subject has agreed to our terms. Your pictures and videos for her pillowcase. Does anyone object?”

Some rumblings. People wanted to keep their treasures from the night, but more wanted to see who their victim was.

As the pillowcase started to lift off my head, I immediately regretted my decision. Even if people did figure out who I was without taking off the pillowcase, at least I didn’t have to be there when they found out, and at least convince myself no one knew.

It was too late now. I went on tiptoes, as if that would delay my reveal

The pillowcase came off completely. I heard some people gasp, and others giggle.
“Is that…”
“--sister”
“--can’t believe she’s naked.”

I couldn’t help myself. While part of me wanted to keep my eyes shut and pretend this whole thing was just a nightmare I’d wake up from, part of me needed to look into the eyes of my tormentors.

Close to thirty teenagers looked back at me, their eyes exploring my body, crawling up and down like the rat from Ratatouille. I didn’t recognize all of them, but some of them I knew rather well as Carly’s friends, and they knew me. I was grateful that they were in a different age group than I was, but the fact that they were younger—just kids, really, made it even more humiliating. There were a few girls, but I couldn’t tell which one of them had been the one to make me cum upstairs.

I turned to Carly. “O-okay. I did it. Now make them delete those pictures!”

Carly grinned. “Not quite. I think we should have you show off a bit in front of your admirers.”

I groaned. “That wasn’t the deal!”

My sister shrugged. “Well, I’m changing the deal. If you don’t want to, you can just tell everyone they can keep the pictures and Damien will help you find your room key, but that could take a while.”

As I stared back at the crowd of teenagers, I realized what a horrible mistake I had made. By letting Carly tie me up and effectively admitting that she held my social life in her hand, she had all the power to do whatever she wanted, now with as many lackeys as she had invited, all eager to see more of me and my humiliation. What was Carly going to make me do now? Naked Ping-Pong again? Jumping jacks?

“Fine,” I said with the most anger I could muster.

“Great. Let’s head outside, it looks like the rain has stopped.”

People crowded me and Carly as she led me out the back door. The house was on a hill, so the basement opened right up to the backyard patio and pool. The air was still musty and cold from the rain, and it still sprinkled slightly, though the storm had mostly let up. I shuddered at the feeling of being exposed outside where any of the neighbors could see. It was quickly getting dark, but the porch lights were on and there was enough light to see more than enough. We had a large plot that was divided and shared with five other houses. Anyone could look out and see me.

Carly untied my arms. “Let’s start off with some jump ropes. John? Could you grab that for us?”

John returned quickly with the nylon rope with handles on either end. I took them in my hands and spread them out.

“Fifty jumps should do it, I think,” Carly said.

I started to jump, furiously pounding them out so I could get it over with. My tits bobbed like buoys on the ocean. Up, down, up, down. I kept my legs straight as possible, trying not to open my pussy any more than absolutely necessary after my exposure inside.

“Wait,” Sally said as I hit 34. I stopped.

“We won’t know if she actually hits fifty. I think we should make her count out loud.”

“You’re right,” Carly said. “Tris, why don’t you start over, but count out loud like Sally said.”

I glared at the two of them, but started to jump again. “One…Two…Three…” The counting made me have to slow down and take my time with each jump, effectively lengthening out my torture.

By the time I finished doing nearly eighty jump ropes, my feet and arms were sore. I let my arms droop and looked for somewhere to sit.

Carly was having none of that. “Why don’t you have a swim? Just right here in the pool?” She reached over and started to tug off the pool cover.

I gawked at her. Go skinny dipping? My swimsuits were conservative one-pieces, a fact that Carly teased me mercilessly about. The thought of skinny dipping in front of everyone was horrifying.

“Go on,” Damien said. “To the end of the pool and back.”

I glared at him, though I could feel my attempts of resistance were having less and less of an effect.

“Don’t be like that, Trissie,” Carly said. “In fact, why don’t you do it backstroke? You’re good at that, aren’t you?”

I was going to murder all of them, I promised myself. I jumped into the pool. I hardly registered how cold it was as I swam backstroke as fast as I could. The backstroke was significantly slower than a regular front stroke, and I felt my stomach tie into knots with each passing second.

I started on my way back. I tried not to think about how everyone could see my tits and my crotch sticking out of the water. I tried to focus on the feel of the water. It wasn’t a shower, but it was something to get the smell of rainwater out of my nose.

I pulled myself out of the water, soaking wet and dripping. “Okay, now—”

A sharp *thwap* echoed in my ears, and I squealed as a sharp pain erupted on my butt. They were towel-whipping me! Hands grabbed my arms and held me still while others went to town whipping me with towels. I shrieked with each strike and collapsed into sobs, not even trying to hide my tears. I couldn’t think of anything more humiliating.

First stripping naked in front of Damien, then letting him pat me down with a towel. Then playing naked Ping-Pong followed by naked Twister, each with jumping jacks and spankings. Then having my dignity be put on sale by my own sister, and then cumming in front of a bunch of teenagers. Then, worst of all, having my identity revealed to everyone.

Then this. And I doubted Carly was finished.

“This is too much fun, sis! Aren’t you having fun?” Carly said as the last people got their towel-whipping licks in.

I sniffled, my rear stinging like a hive of bees.

“That’s too bad,” Carly said. “Why don’t we take a walk around the lawn? Would you like that?” She grabbed my discarded rope and tied it around my neck, leashing me. The collar was snug, but not painful.

“Go on,” Carly said. I hesitated. This was a whole new level of shame. Carly gave me a hard slap on my butt. I squealed, the pain from the towel-whips making it even worse.

I started walking, making my way down the perimeter of the yard. At least on the patio I had some cover from an unsuspecting neighbor, but now I was in the middle of the yard, completely exposed. My feet sloshed in the still-wet muddy ground, and soon I was covered up to my shins in mud. I couldn’t walk very far ahead of Carly before she would yank on the leash, but if I slowed down at all, she would give my butt a slap, giggling at my reaction.

As I made it back to the patio, Sally grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. “Why don’t you do it again, but crawl this time?”

I blushed. I couldn’t find the will to resist, and instead just got on my hands and knees and started to move, Sally gave my butt a hard swat, and I moaned. I couldn’t cum again, but the pain was really turning me on again.

A few others took Sally’s swat as permission to spank me as well as I literally crawled past them like a dog. I whimpered with each strike.

The deal was the same as the first time. If I slowed down at all, Carly would give me a slap. With my butt sticking out even more than when I was walking, she had a much better angle to make her slaps louder and more painful. She had less tolerance for hesitation than the first lap, and dished quite a few more spanks than before.

My arms and legs already sore and tired, I kept slipping and sloshing in the mud. I was covered upp to my shoulders in mud, and it took conscious effort not to shudder at the gross feeling.

Apparently, the sensation of mud was enough to make me pause long enough for Carly to do something about it. She spanked me, hard, and I slipped and fell face-first into the mud. Carly gave me two, three swats before pulling me up by the leash. I groaned at the sensation of mud in my hair, face, tits, and pussy. Without the rain to clean it away, it simply clumped on my body.

Finally, I made it back to the patio. John and Damien used the excuse of wiping the mud off me to touch my tits and stomach. Even with the mud off, I still felt super gross. Carly tugged on my leash, pulling me towards her. She wiped her hand on my pussy to remove the mud. I let out a soft moan.

Carly grinned at my reaction "Okay, time to delete those photos.” The crowd groaned as they pulled out their phone and started to delete everything. I realized I had no way of actually knowing if they deleted everything, or if some of them secretly kept a few of their favorites. Damien stepped forward, holding something in his hand.

A key.

A sigh of relief. It was done. I was done.

At least…I hoped so.

In the distance, the retreating storm rumbled with thunder.