ROA - Dangerous Desire (Part 3 posted 9/11)

jastes22

ROA - Dangerous Desire (Part 3 posted 9/11)

Post by jastes22 »

Dangerous Desire - Luke finds a ring with interesting powers.

*This is my multi-part story entry for the 2022 Halloween Contest: Raiment of Asmodeus.

*The story will most likely feature multiple victims, and I am open to suggestions.*
Last edited by jastes22 on Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
jastes22

Dangerous Desire: Part 1 - The Assistant

Post by jastes22 »

The sun glared down on the inhabitants of New York, baking the asphalt roads and cooking the inhabitants like yolk on a frying pan. Every piece of metal radiated heat, the long row of cars like a line of ovens waiting to burn whoever dared to enter them.

What a wonderfully awful way to start my first day, I thought. I was sweating through my brand new suit, no doubt staining the fabric and ruining it.

I waited at the crosswalk, breathing hard and squinting through my sweat. Someone jostled me and pushed me aside, trying to get closer to the road.

“Hey!” I shouted at the pudgy man.

“Sorry…” he mumbled before turning to take his place at the front of the growing mass of pedestrians.
I shook my head. I always wanted to live in the big city, but I was starting to think that was a mistake. The people here were rude, loud, and just cranky. A little bit of a let-down.

Something glistened in the corner of my eye. A piece of metal? I leaned down to pick it up.
Someone bumped into me, and I fell forward. I heard a honk and a screech, and felt someone tug on the collar of my suit, pulling me back.

I gasped, the car racing past me where my head had been just a second before. I pulled myself up to my feet, turning to thank the person who saved me.

A woman in her mid twenties looked back at me, her bright blue eyes just as wide as mine. “A-are you okay?” she asked.

“What?” I said, still a little shell-shocked. “Oh, yeah, I’m fine. Thank you.” I realized I was still holding the piece of metal in my hand. I quickly shoved it into my pocket and extended my hand. “My name’s Luke.”

She took it. “Angela.”

“Like a guardian angel,” I said, immediately regretting saying such a cheesy line.

She blushed profusely, tucking her long red-brown hair behind her ear. Okay, maybe it wasn’t such a bad line. She was stunning, with a bright smile, a full chest, and long legs. I forced myself to look at her gorgeous eyes instead of running up and down her body.“Oh, it was nothing, really,” she said.

“No, please. Let me get you a cup of coffee sometime, okay?”

She hesitated, as if trying to decide if it was a good idea. “Okay, sure.”

“Great.” I took down her info and then headed to work.

As I stepped into the office, a soft groan escaped my lips. The AC was broken, and the office was sweltering hot. No one was wearing their suit jackets, and quite a few were fanning themselves. A few hours later after a brief tour and orientation, I sat at my new desk, feeling overwhelmed and a little excited.

“You the new guy?” A man to my right asked.

“Y-yeah. Just started.”

He grinned, taking my hand in a big shake. Everything about him was big, like a bear in a suit. “I’m Lyonel, but you can call me Lee.”

“Good to meet you, Lee. I’m Luke.”

Just then, a young woman passed by us holding some folders. Her big bust looked like it was about to overflow out of her shirt, and her skirt was a few inches shorter than modest. She looked over at me and smirked, knowing I was beneath her. I blushed, feeling like a little kid again, drooling at the girls who hit puberty early.

“Who’s that?” I asked.

Lee grunted. “That’s Brooke. Don’t go getting any ideas. She’s the boss’s daughter. She’s technically the assistant, but everyone knows it’s just nepotism.”

I shrugged. What did I care? I got the job, and now I knew not to get involved with her.

Absent-mindedly, my hand reached into my pocket and felt the smooth piece of metal. I had almost completely forgotten about it in the excitement of my near death. I pulled it out to examine it.

It was a ring, but it didn’t look right. The copper was too red, and there was a faint green on the inside, though I couldn’t tell from what. It looked nice, though. I shrugged, putting it on to test the fit.

Something slammed into me like a wall of water. I nearly fell over me as my senses heightened beyond imagination. It wasn’t drugs, but it felt like something different. The closest I could get to describing it was green lightning, as odd as that seemed.

I looked around. People glowed. Well, not really. I could see things coming off of them. Well, no, that wasn’t right. Somehow, I could intuit things about them. Lee was hungry—which I imagine was perpetual for him—a man across the hall was in desperate need of a bathroom break, while yet another was thinking about wanting to go home.

Desire, I realized. I could sense everyone’s desire. Somehow, I just knew. I looked down at the ring. What was this thing?

A general haze wafted over the workspace. It wasn’t a direct desire, not like Lee’s persistent thoughts on the roast beef sandwich in the fridge. It was more a general feeling, like a faint scent in the air. I followed it, not particularly surprised when I saw it leading to Brooke.

Every single man faintly, subconsciously, wanted her.

My attention on her, I could see the desires emanating from her. She was bored, a little annoyed, and wanted to go home.

I dug in further. I’m not sure how I did it, or even how to explain it, but I pulled apart her desire to leave. She was hot. Uncomfortably so. Well, that wasn’t a surprise. But there was something else.
She wanted to take her clothes off. Not in a seductive way. Just some way to get a little cooler, but social standards prevented her.

A realization came over me. Nothing inspired it, I don’t know how I knew, but somehow I just did.

I could make her take off her clothes.

I blushed, yanking off the ring. What in the world? Make her take off her clothes? What kind of a perv was I?

I stared at the ring. Was this some kind Lord of the Rings deal? Some evil piece of jewelry bent on destroying the world?

The green lightning dissipated. I groaned softly under my breath. Crap, this was impossible. I slipped it back on, breathed in the green lightning, and pulled on Brooke.

She gave a small squeak, looking up. Thinking it was nothing, she turned back to her work.

But, out of the corner of my eye, I could see her fiddling with the button of her blouse. One. Then two. Soon her entire chest was revealed, with the top of her bra sticking out. She looked up, seeing if anyone was watching.

A new desire, suppressed, but growing.

She wanted to get caught.

Happily, I obliged, yanking on the thread.

She gave a soft groan. “It’s so hot in here!” She pulled off her shirt, and the whole office stared as she stood up in only her bra.

Almost without thinking, I pulled her attention to her skirt that was starting to bunch up at the bottom. With another grunt, she yanked off her skirt, and suddenly stood there, in the middle of the office, in only her underwear.

A moment of hesitation. She looked down, as if only realizing what she was doing. She squeaked and moved to cover herself.

I could feel the ring pulling on Brooke. No, that wasn’t right. I had been pulling. The ring was absorbing. And instead of absorbing desires, it was absorbing her shame, her embarrassment.

I realized that the ring was pulling on me, somehow, warping my thoughts. I tried to pull back, tried to stop, but I couldn’t. Brooke was aroused, and it was simple to pull on her desire to orgasm. There was some resistance, but not much. Brooke stared in horror as her hands reached into her panties, almost of their own volition, and started to dig into her pussy.
Confused and aroused, desires flittered through her mind in a tangle of emotions, constantly mixing and changing. In my mind, I grabbed her desire to cover herself and escape, and instead of pulling, I pushed the desire away.

Her desire to orgasm was increasing furiously, to the point I didn’t have to do anything. The tangles of her desires was growing with hundreds of perverted desires. My mind was guided to the most perverse one: the desire to be completely naked for her orgasm, with no regard for her audience
Her mind occupied by her fingers in her panties, Brooke hardly noticed her other hand grabbing her bra and pulling it aside.

She groaned as her fingers yanked her panties to the ground, and she collapsed in a heap as cum squirted on the ground.

In a single second, I released all my manipulations, leaving Brooke alone on the floor. She gasped, looking up as if realizing where she was for the first time. She looked down and yelped at the sight of her naked body. She turned beet red and curled up into a ball.

Brooke’s humiliation complete, I felt the ring pulse with something that made everyone somehow relish in Brooke’s humiliation, but not have any desire to do anything more.

As I looked at the sobbing mess, I wasn’t turned on at all, but I could feel the ring sighing, as if pulling back from a hearty meal.

In the back of my mind, I was horrified at what I had just done. I still wasn’t sure what I had done

But part of me wanted to do it again.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Executionus

Re: ROA - Dangerous Desire

Post by Executionus »

I love how this is such a wildly different and darker tone than what I posted for Vision, and honestly it fits very well. I like the idea that Vision prefers to show hosts what to do, where Desire simply gives them the tools and allows instinct to take over.

Also it's perfectly allowed to ask for suggestions. I am famously chaotic neutral, don't expect me to nitpick too hard outside of the base rules.

Speaking of the base rules though, remember that all hosts have to be virgins to qualify. Luke honestly didn't come off as all that virginly, so you might want to touch upon that in future parts. Considering his age as a working professional virgin, he doesn't need Desire Ring magics to make him strongly long for sex.
jastes22

Re: ROA - Dangerous Desire

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:50 am I love how this is such a wildly different and darker tone than what I posted for Vision, and honestly it fits very well. I like the idea that Vision prefers to show hosts what to do, where Desire simply gives them the tools and allows instinct to take over.

Also it's perfectly allowed to ask for suggestions. I am famously chaotic neutral, don't expect me to nitpick too hard outside of the base rules.

Speaking of the base rules though, remember that all hosts have to be virgins to qualify. Luke honestly didn't come off as all that virginly, so you might want to touch upon that in future parts. Considering his age as a working professional virgin, he doesn't need Desire Ring magics to make him strongly long for sex.
Thanks! My writing style is definitely different than most, I think. And yeah, I know Luke doesn't come across as being a virgin. I was just trying to get the scene out there and established, and in future parts I'll kind of go over that when more of the story is out there.
jastes22

Dangerous Desire: Part 2 - The Barista

Post by jastes22 »

I was slowly learning more about the ring. When Google yielded no results, I resorted to experimenting.

And that’s what led me to the cafe. Well, that, and the fact that it was exhausting going out on the streets with thousands of people and their desires flooding my head. I considered taking on the ring while in transit, but couldn’t bring myself to pull it off.

A few things had become clear in the couple of days since my first day. For one, the ring was limited in its powers. I could manipulate desires, but not for money, as I learned at the store. It also had somewhat of a limited range and I had to be nearby to witness whatever was happening. While I could influence other desires, the ring seemed to have the most power over sexual desires. It also couldn’t create new desires—just manipulate desires that were already there. Since most people didn’t have an open desire to be naked and publicly humiliated, I had to be creative.

“And what can I get you, sir?” The waitress asked. A nametag on her chest read: Monica. She was cute, short, with dirty-blonde hair. She wore a skirt and a waitress shirt

“Oh, my friend is coming, so two caramel lattes, please,” I said.

The girl nodded and grinned at me. A desire to do more than just smile flittered up, almost unconsciously and only for a moment. “You bet.”

I watched her go, a slight urge rising up inside me. I was a virgin, too, a fact that for some reason felt important to the ring. It wasn’t that I thought sex was bad or anything, I just didn’t feel like doing it. So I didn’t.

“Hey, Luke!” Angela slid into the booth. Her hair was disheveled and her cheeks were red. “Sorry, lost track of time,” she said, a little out of breath.

I grinned. “You’re fine. Did you run here?”

She nodded, wheezing a little. “This is a cute place!”

“Yeah, I think it’s a family-run store,” I said.

Monica returned with our drinks. Angela and I talked for a while about work, the city, and the general hot weather that had persisted for the past week.

As we talked, I found myself tugging at her desires, or at least attempting to. I couldn’t really get much for her. It was strange. I could feel some desire from her, but it was muted. Different people were more easily manipulated than others, I found, but Angela’s signals were really faint.

“What’s that?” Angela asked, pointing at my ring. I didn’t realize I had been rubbing it.

“Oh, just something I found on my first day of work. Kind of a good luck charm,” I said.

She frowned, but didn’t say anything. “I actually need to get going, but this was fun! See you around?”

I nodded. “Looking forward to it.”

As I watched her go through the door, I heard a crash and the shattering of dishes. Heads turned as Monica stooped down to pick up her mess, her hands shaking. Coffee was spilled all across the floor. The front of the restaurant was filled with men on a coffee break. They all looked at her, frustrated at their ruined meal.

“Monica!” an older woman shouted.

“I’m sorry, mother. I just…”

I sensed an opportunity. Turning around fully to get a better look, I pulled on Monica’s mom's desire to punish Monica, while pushing on Monica’s desire to fight back or run, making her as submissive as possible.

Her mother grabbed her by the wrist. “This is the third time this week. You deserve to be punished.”

Monica winced as her mother pushed her across the countertop. A few men sat on the bar stools with front row seats. I wanted to be up there, but I decided to hang back. The ring didn’t like too much attention drawn to itself.

Monica squeaked as her mother pulled down her skirt. After a moment of hesitation—and a nudge from me—she pulled down Monica’s panties, exposing her entire butt to the rest of the customers. Every eye was fixated on her as her mother started to swat her daughter’s cheeks, hard.

Monica started to cry, not out of pain—though her rear was plenty red—but from being humiliated in front of everyone.

The ring sighed as its hunger for humiliation started to be slated, but it wanted more.

“Look at this!” her mother exclaimed. “Your shirt’s stained!” A desire to get it off of her daughter and cleaned up right away appeared. Happily, I obliged. Her mother grabbed the hem of her daughter’s shirt and pulled it off of her.

Monica squeals turned into sobs as she laid across the countertop in nothing but her bra.

Her mother pulled her up to her feet, turning her around so the other customers could get a good look at her. “Now, apologize to these men for ruining their food.”

She turned to face the men, blushing with both hands over her exposed crotch. “I’m…sorry.”

A desire emerged from her. She really was sorry, and wanted to show that sincerely.

Twisting the ring on my finger, I pulled on that thread, feeding in my own idea.

Fingers trembling and eyes wide from the foreign idea that had just entered her mind, Monica reached up and pulled her bra away from her chest. The entirety of the cafe took in a deep exhale at the now-completely-naked barista standing in the middle of the store with only her panties clumped at her feet.

I pushed any desire to approach her from the men’s minds. The ring didn’t like violence, but having her standing there like a frozen statue was more than enough to fulfill its desires.

Monica broke down into a new series of intense sobs, wrapped her arms around herself, and then ran into the kitchen of the cafe.

The occupants of the cafe were silent for a moment, as if still comprehending what they had just witnessed. Slowly, conversation returned, but Monica did not reappear.

My mind wandered to Angela. No, that wasn’t right. The ring was pulling my mind to Angela. It wanted her. It was a strange sensation. I only had the ring for a little while, but it had never directed my attention like this. And why her? What was so special about her?

I resisted. I liked Angela, and didn’t want to embarrass her, not like Brooke or Monica. Besides, the ring’s power wasn't very effective on her, and I needed more practice with whatever this all was to actually make it happen. The ring fell silent, aware of my resistance, but in the back of my mind, I knew that one way or the other, the ring would get her.

With or without me.
jastes22

Dangerous Desire: Part 3 - The Teenager

Post by jastes22 »

I woke up in a cold sweat. Images of Angela, bound and naked on the floor, ran through my mind like a freight train, plowing through any thoughts that dared to go before it.

Hands shaking, I splashed water in my face, trying to wake up. I stripped down and showered, hoping that the hot water would help me relax. Whenever I closed my eyes, however, I could only think of Angela.

The ring was growing impatient, buzzing angrily like a throbbing headache. It persisted even as I took the commute to work and started on my computer. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Brooke, who had become much more demure since her incident.

I tried to recall her own humiliation, hoping that it would act as a sort of substitute for the ring’s insatiable appetite for humiliation, but it was no good, forcing my mind to Angela. Why did it want Angela so bad? It was warping my thoughts, manipulating my desires.

I pulled out my phone, and texted Angela.

Hey.

Want to go swimming. Meet me at the pool after work?

A few minutes later:

Sure!

The ring sighed, content now that it had broken me down.

I still couldn’t concentrate throughout the day, and I was in a haze until I walked into the pool area.

Angela was already there, wearing a tight one-piece teal swimsuit with goggles hanging from her neck. “Hey, Luke!”

“Hey!” I said, though it sounded half-hearted. Did she even have any idea what was about to happen?

She led me a spot she had claimed with a towel and some sunscreen. “Why don’t you get changed? I’ll watch your stuff.” Again, her desires were muted, maybe even more. How was I supposed to do this?

As I walked across the pool area to the changing rooms, I noted how busy the pool was. It was a hot day, and Friday, which meant seemingly everyone was at the pool. I felt the ring grow excited at the prospect of humiliating someone in such a public place. I noted a group of girls wearing bikinis and giggling to each other.

I returned wearing my swimsuit and no shirt. I set my clothes down next to me and sat down in the pool chair. We were pretty far from the pool, so despite being able to see everything, it was pretty private and quiet.

“You’re not going to take off the ring?” Angela asked.

“Nah,” I said. “It’s not too bad, and I feel good with it on.”

She shrugged.

“No bikini?”

“I just feel a little more comfortable with it on.” She paused for a moment. “Luke…there’s something I need to tell you.”

“Hmm?” I said, a little distracted by a strain of desire coming towards me.

“I’m not…I’m not from around here.”

I frowned, looking over at her. “I know that. You’re from Chicago. You told me.”

She blushed. “No, that’s not quite right. I’m not from here.”

I didn’t mean to, but I kind of chuckled at her tone. “What? Like an alien?”

“Remember when I saved your life?”

“Of course. I’m very grateful for it.”

“Well, I knew you were in trouble. About an hour before.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m…an angel. Not a full angel, not really. More like…an angel-in-training. In legends we’re called ‘fae’”

The ring screeched, and I gasped as it burned on my finger. Suddenly, everything made sense. How she knew exactly where I’d be to save me, and why the ring didn’t have as much of an effect on her as the others.

And why the ring wanted her so bad.

It wanted to destroy her.

She started to speak again, quickly, taking my silence as disbelief. “I know it sounds crazy and I’m not trying to—”

“No, it makes sense,” I said. “If angels are real, does that mean devils are, too?”

She blinked, a little taken aback by the change in topic. “Y-yes, I suppose so.”

I glanced down at the ring.

She kept talking. “I don’t know much beyond the assignments I’m given.”

Okay, maybe that meant she didn’t know about the ring. I had a feeling that if she did, we would be having a very different conversation. The ring continued to burn, desperate for Angela’s humiliation. That would be the ultimate victory, I realized. To completely humiliate its eternal enemy.

Still, I resisted. Something felt wrong, but it was nearly impossible to stop the ring from controlling me. I needed something to stave it off, at least for a moment.

I felt a desire waft over to me. I wasn’t even sure what exactly it was, but I knew enough to instinctively pull it.

There was a squeal. We both looked over as a girl yanked off the top of a bikini off another teenager. The victim reached wildly for her top before realizing her tits were exposed. She blushed and brought them in again. In her distraction, a boy reached forward and yanked her bottoms down. Suddenly, she stood there, in the middle of a public pool, completely naked.

“Oh, no…” Angela said.

I felt the ring sigh, and its lust for Angela began to subside, but not by much. I needed a little more.

The naked teenager screeched at her friends and chased them, trying her best to cover herself while she ran, her breasts and butt bouncing with each step. I pulled on her desire to be covered as much as I could, and because she obviously couldn’t be, it just made her embarrassment even worse.

The two tormentors wanted more, and much like what I did to Monica, I fed an idea to their desire.

They turned around, holding her clothes out of reach. They said something to her, and she nodded before turning around and blushing. Her friends marched her to the diving board, and let go.

She walked up the ladder and to the end of the board. I pulled on her desire to not jump, causing her to freeze and stand there, the board a pedestal to her nakedness.

Finally, she jumped. Her two friends, who had been watching, took off in the other direction. She screamed at them for breaking their deal. She jumped out of the pool, her naked body dripping everywhere, and screaming at the top of her lungs. Everyone was looking at her.

The two reached the edge of the pool and threw it over the tall fence. The girl groaned as her clothes were sent out of her reach. Unsure what to do, she stood there, completely frozen with one crossed her chest and the other hand over her crotch.

“That poor girl,” Angela said, but her eyes, like everyone else's, were fixated on her.

“Well,” I said, trying to play it cool. “Don’t see that every day.”

The ring sighed, satisfied for a moment, but I knew it was only a matter of time before its fixation on Angela returned.
Executionus

Re: ROA - Dangerous Desire (Part 3 posted 9/11)

Post by Executionus »

Very interesting twist there, although that is certainly the first time in my life that I've EVER seen angels and the fae referred to as one in the same. Half the Wiccans I know would lose their minds reading that, especially since the majority of fae normally enjoy pranking/robbing/harming humans.

Either way, this story has been entertaining as hell so far. I like the horror side of this and the prospect of the Ringbearer being nothing but a pawn reluctantly being manipulated by his desires the same as everyone else.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Executionus wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:31 am Very interesting twist there, although that is certainly the first time in my life that I've EVER seen angels and the fae referred to as one in the same. Half the Wiccans I know would lose their minds reading that, especially since the majority of fae normally enjoy pranking/robbing/harming humans.

Either way, this story has been entertaining as hell so far. I like the horror side of this and the prospect of the Ringbearer being nothing but a pawn reluctantly being manipulated by his desires the same as everyone else.
Haha as blissfully ignorant as I am, I didn't have any idea they were different. I just kind of assumed "fae" meant a creature that wasn't of this world, like a fairy or an elf.

And I did want to explore the idea of the Ringbearer feeling himself/herself becoming a victim as well. The dangers of playing with fire, I guess. Glad you like the twist!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

jastes22 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:06 am
Haha as blissfully ignorant as I am, I didn't have any idea they were different. I just kind of assumed "fae" meant a creature that wasn't of this world, like a fairy or an elf.
Fae is a magical creature of nature or the Earth, like fairies, elves, gnomes, leprechauns, pixies, and a ton of other fantasy creatures that live in forests. They are usually mischievous when it comes to humans and there are entire rituals related to bribing the fae to not rob or prank you (such as leaving coins for them. The fae LOVE shinies, especially actual money). Certain fae, like redcaps and pixies, are legitimately dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.

Angels are celestial from the Elysian Fields of Heaven and are therefore not Earthly nor natural. They were created by Yahweh aka El (Or in some readings, El could be Yahweh's father...long story). They came about even before humanity as Yahweh/El's servants, later being repurposed to serve the newborn human species as well. All angel true names will end in -iel or -ael which means ____ of El (Gabriel, Michael, Castiel, Raphael, Uriel, etc).

If Angela is a guardian angel, she would be under Barachiel (the archangel Obama was named after btw). Barachiel and his followers would be a major pain to the rings for sure since they are the ones who protect mortals from infernal influences (like the rings). Targeting one of his disciples would taste as sweet to the ring as when your favorite sports team beats their main rival for the first time in decades in a massive upset.

I have a longstanding love for mythology and I use it a bunch in my real-world writing efforts outside of erotica. The Raiment of Asmodeus is a good window into the type of stories I create in my other life, often with roleplay. I don't get to do much of that anymore though since me and everyone else I know are all always too busy with work to do anything fun together.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

jastes22 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:06 am Haha as blissfully ignorant as I am, I didn't have any idea they were different. I just kind of assumed "fae" meant a creature that wasn't of this world, like a fairy or an elf.
It does to an extent - fairies and elfs are definitely included - but angels are from a different 'canon'. Basically fae are found in European pagan mythology and angels are found in more modern religious mythologies (most commonly associated with abrahamic religions such as Judaism and Christianity).

With that said, fantasy authors have been known to merge different mythologies. The Southern Vampire Mysteries book series (on which the True Blood TV show is based) specifically has fairies as the 'base type' of fae, with angels and demons (among many others) being some of the types they can choose to evolve into.

I suppose what I'm saying in a long winded way is, as long as it makes sense in your story, you can make the mythology what you want.