ROA - Always Prepared (Part 2 of 2)

Morgan13

ROA - Always Prepared (Part 2 of 2)

Post by Morgan13 »

Hello, my first story here, feel stressed :P My idea was to write something kinky, a bit creepy and kinda cute at the same time. The story about two gorgeous girls that are totally different to each other and, of course, hellish ring. Have fun :)

Needless to say, Patricia had a crush on Kat.

She had a tiny crush on her, her best (and virtually only) friend, since pre-school, and it was not something very surprising to anyone. After all, Patricia was always quite lonely child and grow up to be lonely, albeit cute, young woman, nothing surprising she fell for Kat. Kat, who was always the tallest, always the strongest – as strong as the strongest boys – and also very charismatic: because of her Patricia – shy, tiny Patricia – started practising martial arts. And she hasn’t even been the worst martial artist in the club, far from it!

Of course, not as good as Kat – she was the best, like always – but still good. For the first time in Patricia’s life. The next positive aspect of her crush – if she likes you, she will help you in self-improvement.

But Patricia’s tiny crush evolved into something infinitely bigger when both the girls hit puberty. Her friend developed stunning figure and this, in combination with waist-length, honey-blonde hair, made her somebody that you cannot easy forget when you see her. And, to be honest, Patricia was sometimes unable to think about anything else that her friend. Or rather her friend’s body. She was trying to convince herself she loves Kat and only for her perfect personality, although…

Although every rose has it’s thorns, and Kat was not so perfect. She had her bad side as well, her fondness of crazy ideas, to be precise. Patricia was aware of that, of course – she has known her better than anybody – but was still lying to herself that she would accept her friend’s strange conceptions even if her body wasn’t so attractive.

During her sixteenth birthday, on a big, two-people party on the abandoned beach, when Patricia confessed to her (and almost got serious heart attack), the tall girl kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered two words.
“Defeat me.”
“Sorry, what did you say?”
“We understand each other without words usually. You know what. You know my dreams.”
She knew. Her best friend’s dream was to be with somebody better than she is. That’s why the tiny girl had been waiting so many years to confess, out of being afraid she’s not good enough.
“Defeat me, ” repeated Kat. “Defeat me and force me to cum. And I’ll be yours.”
What? What? WHAT? That was too much for Patricia. And, even for Kat’s crazy imagination, definitely too extreme.
“T...That’s… that’s the… You are asking me to do... R thing on you!”
R thing. I thought so,” laughed Kat. “You are too weak on mind and body. Although your body is smoking hot”, she winked and left her alone.
Smoking hot? Was it possible that Kat… No, Patricia was not able even to think like this.

That’s why she tried to defeat Kat. And tried again. And again. And again… After all, her best friend’s motto was “Always be prepared”. And, boy, she has always been. She knew Patricia will be attacking from surprise – that has been her only chance to ever win after all – and has been always ready. Even on that summer camp when she had been very tired after whole long day of various sport activities and was virtually falling asleep on the spot. Patricia tried to attack thirty minutes after curfew, in the room the girls were sharing… and exhausted Kat still managed to counter her hit. Another attempt ended like all the previous ones: the tall blonde quickly overpowered and immobilized her tiny, brown-haired friend and was mercilessly tickling her armpits, sides and belly button for long minutes.

Patricia was never sure if she likes that kind of punishment or not. On one hand, being touched by her gorgeous best friend seemed like a dream, she would love Kat to do much, much more to her... On the other hand, even if she wouldn’t have any problems with losing her virginity to Kat, the thing was that definitely not in such a thing like fight. She wanted that moment to be subtle, delicate…

That particular night when strange things started to happen, Patricia was slowly falling asleep in her bed, dreaming about naked Kat undressing her unhurriedly, when her dream changed completely. She was in the long hall, full of mirrors decorated with marbled heads of scabby gargoyles and other creatures on their tops, like in the horror movie, but that was not the strangest thing. The strangest thing was that everything seemed so incredibly… real. Patricia was almost sure she is not sleeping anymore.

“Don’t be afraid” she heard and almost fainted. She was not alone here… wherever “here” was. She turned around and saw that in the end of the corridor there were two children waiting. Waiting and looking at her. The boy, dressed in white robes, and the girl in the purple ones, both six, maybe seven years old. Tiny and seemingly innocent… but their gazes were lustful. Very, very lustful. Almost impossibly, given that they were so small kiddos. Patricia started to feel she’s naked… And she realized she was! She was blushing, panicking and trying to cover herself with her hands at the same time, with no success. And the creepy children were looking at her and grinning wider and wider… Both of them extended their right arms and opened their palms.

“That’s for you!” they said in unison. “Use it. And she will be yours!”
They were giving her two halves of a ring.
Last edited by Morgan13 on Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
:D Smile all the time :D

The Berry Flavour of Life - the multi-part story by yours truly, I hope it'll grow and grow :)
Morgan13

Re: ROA - Always Prepared (Part 1 of 2)

Post by Morgan13 »

Patricia was running for her life. The hall seemed to have no end, and countless hands were reaching out from the mirrors on both sides. The tiny girl knew they would catch her eventually and they did. She could feel strange, cold fingers on her face, on her naked breasts, on her legs…
“Use my power!” she heard in her head.
There was the ring on her finger, although she couldn’t remember putting it on.
“Use my power!” it repeated. “It can change things!”
She focused her will and tried.
“May the hands disappear!”

She woke up in her own bedroom.
“What a nightmare!” she thought. “What a terrible nightmare!”
“Tell me about it!” replied the voice she knew from the dream.
Patricia started screaming. The ring was real!

“Okay, once more. Is it really happening?” asked Patricia naively a few hours later. The bus was almost empty, but she was still pretending she is talking to somebody via headphones in her ears. She was not sure if she’s sane anymore after all. After all, she had a conversation with a ring that appeared from her dream. But…
“Yeah,it is.” she could hear impatience it its voice. “And I can change things, any thing you want.”
“You are magical?”
“Sort of. It’s not a good magic, you know, but, well, I have to eat.”
“Eat?”
“Lust, sexual energy, embarrassment. Virtually everything you feel now is my food. Thanks for the snack, sweetie.” This time its voice was cheerful, in the verge of laughing. “My powers are vast and at your service. But you have to know that there are some rules…”
“Rules?”
“Full of questions, aren't we? Yeah, there are rules. Like with everything. I’ll have to leave you, whether I want it or not, in two cases. When you’ll lose your virginity…”
Her face turned crimson red.
“Next snack? You’re spoiling me, dear!”
“Continue, please!” she demanded.
“I’ll have to leave also if you start to truly love somebody.”
“So why are you still here? I love my friend, Kat. For years!”
“We both know you don’t. You only crave for her body. I can feel it.”
She knew that was true but listening to it…
“What was with that dream, by the way?” she quickly changed the subject. “Who were the creepy children?”
The ring hesitated with its answer for a moment.
“It’s a complicated thing. Suffice to say, even I make mistakes sometimes, and my creators are powerful, but there are other powerful creatures in the world as well. Although I think we can help each other. You mentioned… your friend Kat?”

A week later Patricia and Kat met up on the beach – the same empty beach where some years ago the tiny girl confessed her love to her friend.
Kat was in a very good mood.
“No surprise attacks this time?” she asked a little bit provocatively, but without any mockery in her voice.
“No” smiled Patricia. “It doesn’t make sense, you’re always prepared.”
“True. So is it, like, normal, friendly meeting? You know, you don’t have to try all the time, I like spending time with you as a friend.”
“Ouch, that had to hurt” said the ring in Patricia’s head. She ignored it.
“Maybe you’re right,” she answered her friend. “I won’t try anymore. But before that…”
“Before?”
“Yeah. Fight me. Fair and square.” she lied. “Regardless of the result, I’ll stop after that.”
“If that’s what you want…” That was rarely for Kat to be unable to hide her feelings – sometimes she was hiding them, sometimes not, but if she wanted, she was always able to. Not thins time, she couldn’t hide how happy she was.
“Attack first!” she said, assuming the defensive stance.

And Patricia attacked, with quite a strong kick. Normally Kat would block it with ease, but at the same moment she felt something strange that completely distracted her. She couldn’t know it, but Patricia’s ring somehow turned her underwear’s fabric into something akin to feathers – causing extreme tickles in Kat’s most private body parts with her every movement. She fell on the soft sand.
Patricia leaped and continued her attack but, surprisingly, her opponent managed to barely block her fist.
“She’s tougher than we expected” the ring told in its bearer’s head. “She gives me lots of tucker ..." it mocked australian accent for some reason "...but is still able to fight. What now, boss? Maybe we’ll restrain her movement?”
Patricia had other idea. Now all Kat’s clothes were teasing her body somehow. Out of sheer strong will she tried to stand up and continue fighting but the ring also increased her sensitivity. She was on the verge of orgasm and fell again.

“She’s defeated. You can do everything you want to her,” said the ring with temptation in its voice.

Kat’s helpless body was virtually screaming to Patricia, the tiny girl has never felt such a lust. But… But suddenly she remembered something.
“What’s happening?” The ring was impatient.
“I… I don’t want to! It will hurt her!”
“Why do you care? She’s yours for the taking and she wanted that!”
But the old memory didn’t want to disappear, now Patricia couldn’t see current Kat, adult and sexy, but the small one, six or seven years old. When they were both playing some simple, children board game and Kat was not very happy. She was masking it but for her best friend it was obvious. She was unhappy when she lost to Patricia one or two times but also unhappy when her own wins were too easy for her. The happiest blonde kid was when she was able to barely, really barely win.
“How could I have forgotten?” asked herself Patricia. “I won’t do this!” she told the ring. “I won’t hurt her!”
“You are breaking the rules!” replied the diabolical things. “I can feel it! I don’t want to leave you but…”
“I love her!” she said firmly. And sincerely. Maybe for the first time.
“Now I don’t have a choice. Farewell. Or maybe… goodbye?”
With these words magical ring left Patricia’s hand and mind. The tiny girl rushed to her friend, whose clothes returned to normal.
“Kat, I’m sorry…” she started, but then she noticed something.

Her best friend's look was different, completely different. She has never, ever looked at her like that. And suddenly, Patricia understood why. The ring has appeared on Kat’s finger!

“I know everything!” she hissed.

Patricia’s jumper suddenly turned into some kind of straitjacket and her trainers – into concrete, too heavy to move. Kat lightly pushed her into sand and sat on her legs. She slowly unzipped her friend’s jeans and put hand into her panties. Patricia was horrified, she didn’t want that to happen that way. She tried to scream, but Kat’s fingers were too quick. One moment was enough - pleasure overwhelmed her, she didn’t even try to fight anymore. Because Kat, her gorgeous, wonderful Kat, was only teasing Patricia’s private body parts in a very careful way, nothing more. And Patricia somehow knew for sure she wouldn't harm her.
“Don’t worry” the blonde girl whispered to her ear. “I forgive you. And I won’t steal it”.
Patricia’s jumper and trainers have returned to normal, and the ring vanished from Kat’s hand. The tiny girl barely noticed it, busy with trying to answer her crush’s kisses. That was not easy task, because Kat, still prone to compete, albeit in a much more playful way, was still teasing and distracting her.
Second time that night Patrcia sincerely felt she loves Kat, not only her body.
:D Smile all the time :D

The Berry Flavour of Life - the multi-part story by yours truly, I hope it'll grow and grow :)