Interrupted changing + an incident in Gym

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
AthenaBlack

Interrupted changing + an incident in Gym

Post by AthenaBlack »

Hi everyone, my name is Elise and I signed up here after being referred by someone on another site who knew that I have a huge NIP/ENF/OON/CMNF (and all those other abbreviations) kink – nothing turns me on quite so much as the idea of me and other women being seen nude in situations where it’s not typical/allowed + there are witnesses.

For my first post I thought I’d share a couple stories of times when I was embarrassed as a teenager:

first, when I was 13, in the summer before 8th grade—before even discovering that I was an exhibitionist—I was at a summer camp that, while secular, was run out of a local church, and at this camp, three times a week we would go swimming… so they would send all the boys into one bathroom and all the girls into the other so that we could change into our swimsuits
the quick girls would manage to snag a stall to have actual privacy, but the rest of us unfortunate souls were left to undress out in the open – our sensitive, awkward tween bodies exposed to the elements and worse yet, each other … guess which group I was in?
so I’m in the middle of the bathroom, standing gangly and cold in my panties and training bra, surrounded elbow-to-elbow with giggling preteen girls in various states of undress, teasing and shoving each other and generally making the task of changing more complicated than it needed to be, waiting for the crowd to thin out a bit.
after several minutes a good chunk of the girls had gotten their various swim gear on and filed out of the bathroom, and I finally felt I had the breathing room to follow suit, so I unclasped my bra, pulled down my panties and reached into my bag to fumble around for my swimsuit, when suddenly at that exact second one of the male counselors burst through the door and got an unobstructed eyeful of my fully nude adolescent body .-.
he froze up, muttered an apology and spun on his heel back out the door.
apparently as a prank of sorts a couple of the meaner girls had told him someone had fallen and hurt themself, knowing that he’d bust in on the remaining girls changing, assuredly thoroughly embarrassing everyone involved.
needless to say, they got in trouble, but regardless I wasn’t able to look that counselor in the eye for the rest of the summer
tl; dr: when I was 13 an adult male counselor at a summer camp saw me butt naked

a couple years later, in gym class during ninth grade (after discovering I was bisexual the previous year) I was constantly entertaining fantasies of stealing another girl’s clothes/towel while she was showering, leaving her stuck naked ... at the same time, I was still fairly shy and insecure about my body at the time after constant growth spurts over the last few years left me feeling like a lanky giant stickbug of a girl, and would take very rushed showers – thus I would have been completely petrified if someone did that to me
It never happened, thankfully, but one day when we were playing volleyball someone spiked the ball, and in my enthusiasm to smack it back I ended up tripping over my own feet while jogging backwards and landed on my butt in the mat with my legs wide open, prompting one girl to announce that she could see up my shorts, and point out to everyone that my pubes (+ the slightest hint of my labia) were showing !
I nearly died... I felt myself turn beet red as I knocked my knees together clamping my legs shut.
I could hear other students snickering about it behind my back for the remainder of the class period ... plus I had seen that same girl pull down a different girl’s shorts in the back so that everyone could see her butt (we were in the locker room at the time, but still), so I was incredibly paranoid that she was going to pants me – I wouldn’t have put it past her after she drew everyone’s attention to my crotch earlier, and so I walked around for the next hour and change with my thumbs hooked in my waistband like a cowboy to prevent that from happening.
If she had yanked my shorts down around my knees, taking my panties with them to leave me standing there bare-assed as she led my classmates to stare + laugh at my bush I may have literally cried ...and then masturbated thinking about it later

Anyway those are just a couple of true stories, I hope you enjoyed reading them
Looking forward to sharing more !
Last edited by AthenaBlack on Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Imagination

Re: Interrupted changing + an incident in Gym

Post by Imagination »

Hey thanks for posting! loved your stories.

That must have been so embarrassing having a male instructor seeing you totally naked! I hope you got some revenge on those girls?

That sucks that people saw up your shorts, but I can't stop imagining what would have happened if that girl had decided to fully pants you!

Thanks again,

Imagination.