Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Brightsun

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Brightsun »

Brilliant story
Badger

Post by Badger »

Brightsun wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:19 am Brilliant story

A fantastic story. It was belatedly followed by Julie’s Next Summer but this stalled after one post and frustratingly and sadly, never returned.

Revengedpirate made a fist of drafting his own version but this also ran out of steam, just as it appeared to take off.

So, this saga seems unlikely to be finished, either by its author, ValerianXIII, or by Revengedpirate.

A very sad turn of events, as this classic could run and run, with the delicious Julie being increasingly humiliated.

I would be overjoyed for both authors to continue.
Last edited by Badger on Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I haven’t actually stopped writing it, the next part is nearly complete but been so very busy with work I haven’t had time to finish it off, or edit the existing part. Hopefully I’ll have time before this weekend and it’ll hopefully be worth the wait
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Revengedpirate wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:43 pm I haven’t actually stopped writing it, the next part is nearly complete but been so very busy with work I haven’t had time to finish it off, or edit the existing part. Hopefully I’ll have time before this weekend and it’ll hopefully be worth the wait
I'm sure althere will be a lot of interest in your next instalments
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

BUMP - gentle nudge.

I am so thrilled you are working on this story. Take your time as this is a true and rare classic that pushes all the right buttons. I do hope we see more of Lisa, Sarah and friends even if the twins are no longer in the picture, They are such rich characters and know all about Julie's past and could be great antagonists for the story.

Love this work so much. Don't rush; take your time. PM me if you need ideas. Just wanted to assure you that there is still interest out there!!!

Hooked6
antonias6969

where is minnie mouse?? the autor?

Post by antonias6969 »

Good night all.

I've been here for about a year and something, I'm speaking from memory, so I could be wrong... entering the forum to see if Minnie mouse continues the story, or I can get in touch with her in some way, to communicate a series of ideas that are closely associated with the comments made throughout the entire series.

I imagine that it has been a long time since she even entered. And I think this story has been abandoned, transferred and abandoned again.

The truth is that there are certain areas where the story could be revived and focus on the sections where Minnie Mouse emphasizes. With Lisa as the main antagonist, and taking the story from certain perspectives, which we will not touch here, so that the author can surprise readers interested in the continuation of this story.

Mrs. Minnie mouse, if you would be so kind as to accept suggestions, it would be great to be able to pass them on to you through this forum.

I would not look bad either, starting a new story, with new characters and new situations, focusing the situation directly on the facts that attract us all and we have been waiting to see them, fully developed.
antonias6969

Post by antonias6969 »

Good evening, a continuation would be nice... even if it were an additional chapter... where Liza is the main antagonist and can carry out all kinds of credible and extremely humiliating scenarios for the protagonist... just as Minnie Mouse requested...

No pressure, just encouragement and expectation...