Summer Story Contest (The Voting)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.

Favorite SSC Story?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:58 pm

The Prideful Fall
8%
Trapped in the Shower
17%
Fire Drill Follies
No votes
Lifeguard's Last Ride!
54%
The Ripple Effect
17%
The Tease
4%

Total votes: 24

*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest (The Voting)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

As usual these days, I'm a little behind! Here's the poll for summer contest. Vote for your favorite, and the winners will be announced on the 20th!

In case you need a refresher, here are the stories:

"The Prideful Fall," by Humilatron: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2194

"Trapped in the Shower," by Executionus: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2030&hilit=fire+drill

"Fire Drill Follies," by edithdick: (Incomplete)

"Lifeguard's Last Ride!
" by Nikolai: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2146

"The Ripple Effect," by mastergepetto: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2119

"The Tease,"
by Lady Lucia: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2122

Hope you all have a great start to your autumn!

Much love,
Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

Summer Story Contest (The Results)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Congratulations to Nikolai!!

"Lifeguard's Last Ride" won by a landslide. No tiebreakers or recounts necessary this time around. Some great submissions overall, and a really strong summer turnout between the parallel contests. Also, a shocking surge of ROA entries so soon after it was announced. I'm here for it, and excited to see all the creative ways people approach the various prompts!

Nikolai, send me a private message and we can chat about prizes. I'll also announce Nikolai's selection once we've landed on something.

Once again, thank you everyone who participated! Summer is officially over, and I wish you luck on all your continued writing endeavors, contests or otherwise. Have a great autumn, everyone. :)

Much love,
Lady Lucia

P.S. This year, I'm going to step back from hosting my usual winter/holiday contest. My aspiring writing career is taking up a lot of my time and attention these days, and I also don't want to monopolize that season every year. I'm curious what kinds of ideas and creativity someone else might bring to the table, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see who goes for it.
mastergepetto

Re: Summer Story Contest (The Voting)

Post by mastergepetto »

Yes! Congratulations to Nikolai for the much deserved win! Your story was a real treat! One of the best and most complete humiliations I’ve read on this site in awhile.

Thank you to all the authors! And thank you to everyone who voted for my story even though it was not 100% complete. I am trying to have the final part posted in the next week and may include a short epilogue.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Congrats to Nikolai! This was the contest equivalent of that kid who does his homework 3 minutes before the bell rings for class and then gets a perfect score.

Also in my career it's an unforgivable sin to mention winter holidays as early as September, so we're just not going to do that.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

In my career, discussions about December have already begun. Not my fault it's already on my mind. XD

--LL
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:39 pm Congrats to Nikolai! This was the contest equivalent of that kid who does his homework 3 minutes before the bell rings for class and then gets a perfect score.
mastergepetto wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm

Yes! Congratulations to Nikolai for the much deserved win! Your story was a real treat! One of the best and most complete humiliations I’ve read on this site in awhile.
*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:29 pm Congratulations to Nikolai!!

Nikolai, send me a private message and we can chat about prizes. I'll also announce Nikolai's selection once we've landed on something.

Thanks everyone! And pm sent