Lara The Cheer Captain - Chapter 1 & 2 (Oct 3)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mariax

Lara The Cheer Captain - Chapter 1 & 2 (Oct 3)

Post by Mariax »

Note from the author:

This is a story I don't feel ready to begin uploading yet, but I promised myself I would push myself to upload at a much faster rate than normal. This is an experiment in a new type of writing for me. I have always completed stories before uploading so much as the first sentence. I've been happy with the quality of my work from doing things this way, but it has always limited the scope of what I could do. So many of my favorite ENF stories are long form and continued by great authors over months or even years. Lara The Cheer Captain is going to be my attempt at that style.

So far only 2 chapters are complete. I am only uploading chapter 1 today. My goal is to upload 1 chapter per week. I will be attempting to give myself a buffer of chapters so I can keep uploads consistent. Chapter 1 is very short and mostly just an introduction to our lead characters. All future chapters are lengthier and hopefully far more exciting.

One more warning. As I intend to make this a very long story, it will eventually get into the kind of absurd depravity that all of my stories do, but I will be taking it very slow, and hopefully making the crazy scenarios I dream up a little more believable by not jumping into them too fast. Buckle in for a long ride.

Feedback is always appreciated, but please take no offense if I don't follow requests or recommendations. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Lara grimaced at her cheer uniform as she reluctantly pulled the skirt up her hips. Shana could not help but giggle as she saw this. For the life of her she could never understand why Lara hated the cheer squad’s outfits so much. They may be slightly more revealing than your average high school cheer squad, but it was nothing too extreme. Shana got a bit of a thrill out of the amount of leg they got to show, and she didn’t look half as good as Lara.

The truth is that Shana had a massive exhibitionist kink. She loved the idea of showing off her body in public, but she was also extremely self-conscious. She knew her body was average at best. She had breasts that just barely filled out a B-cup bra, and to top it off one sat higher than the other. Her legs were a little too short, she was a little too skinny, having almost no butt to speak of. She wasn’t exactly ashamed of her body but the idea of showing off and it not exciting anyone made her lose too much heart to actually do it.

Shana glanced up as Lara very quickly removed her sweater and blouse without looking away from the corner. You had to be quick to catch a glimpse of Lara’s body, but it always made Shana blush with a mixture of jealousy and arousal. Shana was not a lesbian, but the idea of having a body like that set her libido in motion. She could just imagine how hot it would feel to allow some boys to catch a glimpse of her deep cleavage if she had a rack like Lara. If she had those long and muscular legs, she would wear the shortest skirts she could find and “accidentally” give the boys a show every time she went up the stairs or sat at her desk…
In less than 5 seconds Lara had her cheer top on and was tucking it into her skirt. Shana sighed as she looked down at her own sports bra covered breasts. Lara had no idea how good she had it looking as good as she did. If Shana looked that good she would show off every chance she got. That level of beauty was truly wasted on the shy and modest Lara Kinshaw. Shana finished dressing and followed her best friend out to cheer practice.

-----------

Lara slightly blushed as she walked out to begin practice with her friend. She knew it was all in her head, but she always felt like Shana was checking her out when they changed. She shook her head trying to get the thoughts out. Shana was her best friend and was not that type of girl. Lara knew it was just her shyness and paranoia getting to her. She subconsciously pulled down on her skirt as she walked out to the practice field. She hated how short the skirts were. She hoped when she had become captain of the cheer team that her complaints about the uniforms would be taken more seriously, but the faculty always just said they would consider her request for longer skirts.

Shana moved up shoulder to shoulder with Lara halfway to their practice area. Lara gave her a quick smile as they walked. The two girls had been best friends since elementary school. Lara’s father had transferred here for work halfway through Lara’s 4th grade year. Lara had always been shy and awkward. Moving to a new area had been a nightmare for the young girl. Meeting all those new people and being the “new girl” always brought too much attention for her taste. However, she had immediately hit it off with Shana when she invited Lara to sit with her at lunch on her very first day. The rest was history. The two girls had been inseparable for the last 8 years, and now they were starting their senior year in high school together. Lara had somehow become the captain of the team, and Shana, while rather average, enjoyed cheering as well.

Not all the cheer leaders were thrilled about Lara being Captain. Rebecca had wanted the position. She was just as talented as Lara, and a very beautiful girl, but no one in the school could compete with Lara on looks. Rebecca and her followers knew that was the only reason she got the position. They tried to start a rumor that Lara slept around to get the spot, but Lara was so reserved and shy that no one bought it and the rumor fell flat. Rebecca and her girls now silently fumed as Lara began leading the team in stretches.

After stretching for a few minutes Lara noticed some jocks laughing and watching her and the girls. With a blush she realized she had her legs spread while doing toe touches, and with how immodest her skirt was, they might get a look at her bloomers. She quickly closed her legs and stood up before starting to run the girls through some drills. After a few minutes the boys moved on and Lara felt much better.

The rest of practice went smoothly. Shana struggled with one of the more complicated maneuvers but with Lara’s help she mostly had it down by the end of practice. Coach Winfred mostly stood on the sidelines and let Lara run things. She thought it was best for team unity to only get involved when necessary, and Lara did a great job drilling the girls. She clapped her hands and told the girls it was 6:00 and time for them to go home. Some of the girls showered in the locker room but Lara always waited until she got home for that. She hated undressing in front of anyone, even the other girls.

Lara and Shana only lived 3 houses down from each other, so they always walked home together after practice. Usually, they would change back into their normal clothes first, but it was laundry day, and they had no practice tomorrow, so they wore their uniforms home. While talking about nothing in particular, a strong gust of wind blew and pushed both of their skirts all the way up before they could react. Shana laughed it off, but Lara went totally red in the face. Shana looked back at what Lara had seen and there were a couple of boys only about 20 feet behind them. Both boys had big grins on their faces. Shana felt a thrill go up her spine at the idea of the boys looking at their butts, but she knew it was Lara they were really checking out. She began thinking to herself about how nice it would be to help Lara break out of her awkward shell.

They finally made it home without Shana coming up with any brilliant ideas. Maybe another day. The girls split up and each entered their own house.
“There has to be a way to show Lara how much fun it would be to tease boys like that…” Shana thought to herself as she started the shower.
Last edited by Mariax on Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mariax

Lara The Cheer Captain - Chapter 1&2 (Oct 3)

Post by Mariax »

Author's note:

I was very unhappy with just my first chapter as an introduction to this story. I decided to give it a quick once-over and upload chapter 2 as well. Most likely uploads will only be weekly from here, but just that one tiny chapter didn't feel like enough.

Chapter 2:

On Thursday morning Shana knocked on Lara’s door. It opened and a smiling Lara came walking out while yelling behind her

“I’m leaving!”

“Have a good day, Sweetie.” Came from around the corner in a friendly and motherly tone while Lara pulled the door closed.

Lara was wearing a very nice white button up blouse that contrasted well with her black jeans. Shana immediately noticed the blouse was a little tighter than what Lara would normally wear. It wasn’t completely transparent, but Shana could just barely make out Lara’s bra underneath it. For a normal girl it would be nothing special, but this was downright erotic compared to how Lara normally dressed.

“I love your new blouse!” Shana commented while feeling the material.

“Oh, yeah. My Mom got it for me.” Lara tugged on the bottom and Shana noticed it wasn’t tucked in and just barely reached the waistline of her pants. “It’s a little short but it’s cute and it was a gift, so I decided to wear it.”

Shana found herself getting a little excited at the idea of Lara giving peaks of her bra and stomach to other students throughout the day. This was exactly the kind of thing she was hoping to see from her friend. Lara needed this.

“Well, I think it looks awesome. You should dress like this more often. My mom never buys me anything cute like that. Remember the ugly sweater she gave me last Christmas? I still have to wear it if I’m around her on cold days or it hurts her feelings.”

Both girls laughed as they made their way to school and Lara began to get used to the bit of extra skin occasionally peeking out around her belly button. But as they approached the parking lot and began seeing a lot more students her shyness began to win out again. A blush returned to her face, and she quickly made her way to homeroom where she could try to disappear into her seat. Shana rolled her eyes and headed to her own classroom.

-----------

In class Lara felt like every eye was on her. The truth was a few boys were checking her out and a few less physically blessed girls couldn’t help but get a twinge of jealousy at the attention Lara garnered. To a high school boy even a peak of bra showing through a perfectly modest blouse can be exciting, especially when it is from such a beautiful and overly conservative girl. Lara was so tunnel visioned on the tiny bit of waist that occasionally showed that she had not noticed the shirt was slightly transparent in the light. If she knew it would have been too much for her to wear it to school. She was sure that every whisper and giggle she heard throughout the day was directed at her.

Other than in her own mind, the first half of the day was completely ordinary. Lara met up with Shana at lunch time and was able to take her mind off her new shirt. She could be herself again. Shana casually complemented Lara on her outfit again before they got to talking about cheer and the new routine that Shana was struggling with. Lara agreed to help Shana run through it a few times and they walked outside by the stairs to practice for the last half of lunch. Not many people were around, but a few loners ate in the hallway and eyed the practicing girls.

The routine was nothing overly complicated, but Shana never had the best sense of rhythm and kept missing her cues. It was a few simple steps ending with a hop into a high-V. After doing the motions a few times Lara felt some loosening of her bra, maybe a loose strap or something? She made a mental note to go check it in the washroom before her next class, but she made the horrible decision to run through the routine one more time with Shana. As the cheer captain, she felt it was her duty to help however she could.

On the final high-V to end the routine Lara felt her bra snap in the back and her breasts droop down more than an inch. This did not go unnoticed by Shana or a couple of boys that had been slyly watching the show from their eating spot on the stairs. Lara yelped when the support for her ample breasts so suddenly disappeared. She said a silent prayer that no one had noticed and began quickly walking towards the restroom. Shana, stifling a giggle, followed along to help.

As the girls entered the restroom Lara’s face was beat red.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe that happened.” Bemoaned Lara as she tried to feel at the back of her bra.

“It’s no big deal, let me take a look.” Commanded Shana as she began pushing up the back of Lara’s blouse.

“Shana! Stop!” Lara locked her elbows on her sides to keep the rest of her top from following the back.

“Calm down. I’m checking the damage for you.” Shana playfully slapped Lara on the butt.

Always one to back down when confronted, Lara relented and allowed Shana to pull up the back of her top and examine her damaged bra, holding her tongue about the inappropriate touching of her bottom. She nervously eyed the restroom door praying no one else would enter.

Shana saw that one of Lara’s bra straps had snapped but the rest was still just fine. An idea popped into her head and a grin spread across her face as she slipped her hand into the side pocket of her backpack and brought out some scissors.

“Your bra is in bad shape, girl. Let me see if I can help.”

Shana pulled back on the bra and slipped the scissors over the backband, right next to the hook. She bit her lip in anticipation as she snipped the bra into uselessness.

“Shana, what happened!?!” Lara was in a near panic as she felt all support from her bra disappear.

“Sorry, this thing is done. I tried to help but it just snapped in half.”

“Can’t you tie it or something?”

“Are you kidding me? Your boobs have supersized in the past 6 months. This thing barely closed before, that’s probably why it snapped.” Shana held back her giggle at the blatant lie about the reason for the ruined bra. It was true that Lara had developed a great deal in the past 6 months. She went from a small C-cup to a full D-cup. She had not updated all of her bras, so several of them were left to strain against her sizeable chest. Most 17 year old girls would kill to have a rack like Lara Kinshaw, but to her it just brought unwanted attention and made cheering painful without the proper support.

“What am I gonna do? I can’t go without one, everyone will notice.” Lara was nearing hysterics just picturing her uncontained chest swaying for all the perverts in their school.

“You’re over-reacting. I go without a bra all the time. No one will be able to tell.”

Lara bit her tongue before mentioning that it would be much more noticeable on her than on Shana. She knew her best friend was a little sensitive about her modest bust.

“I can’t do it.”

“Just give it a try and we’ll see how it looks.” Shana began rolling Lara’s shirt up her body and slapped her on the bottom again when Lara locked her arms in place to keep her shirt down.

Lara jumped away from Shana and pulled her blouse back down. “Okay, okay. I’ll do it in the stall.” Lara quickly threw herself in a stall and locked it.

Shana found herself literally jumping up and down in excitement at Lara’s predicament as the bell rang. That meant they both had to be in their next class in 3 minutes.

“Hurry up, Lara. We gotta get to class!”

Lara slowly unbuttoned and removed her new blouse and hung it on the stall door. Her bra slipped off completely, only hanging onto her right arm as soon as she did. In frustration she ripped the bra off and threw it on the ground. It was a good, sturdy bra. Plain old nude colored, like most of her underwear. She barely owned anything fancy or “cute”. Underwear was simply meant to be practical and hygienic. Knowing that she only had maybe 2 minutes to get to class she quickly put on her shirt and grabbed the bra off the ground. Her next class was halfway across the school so she would already have to jog to make it in time. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she opened the stall and took a step out.

Shana stood in front of Lara as she exited and was apparently taking a selfie while making a silly duck face. Lara appreciated the silly gesture to momentarily take her mind off how horribly inadequate her state of dress was. She laughed at Shana and tossed her bra in the garbage bin. No reason to keep it. She was about to check her appearance in the mirror when Shana threw her backpack in her arms and pulled her out the door saying they were late. In a state of confusion and discomfort Lara threw her backpack over her shoulder and began trotting to her next class.

-----------------

Shana couldn’t believe she got that picture of Lara while pretending to take a selfie. She had the flash on and everything. In normal light it was relatively obvious that Lara had removed her bra. If you looked at her chest you could clearly see two small dark circles over her breasts. With the flash from the phone camera, it became basically completely sheer. Shana stared in amazement at the borderline topless picture of Lara she now had on her phone as she walked slowly to class. Unlike Lara, Shana didn’t care if she was a couple of minutes late to class. She just wished she was in the same class. She wanted to be there when the boys noticed. Shana felt herself moistening between the legs at the thought. This picture would have to be her consolation prize. She couldn’t wait to see Lara after class.

-----------------

Lara was glad that the hallway was mostly empty as she made her way to class. She could feel her chest moving with every step she took. Walking slowly and carefully was not an option as the bell was going to ring any second. She knew a couple of people had seen her but hoped they didn’t notice anything.

At the exact instant the bell rang she opened the door to her pre-cal class and walked in. The whole class seemed to be staring at her. If Lara knew the show she was putting on for the class at that moment she would have fainted. Her nervousness, mixed with jogging across the whole school, had created a thin layer of perspiration around her body. Most importantly, her breasts. The very breasts now staring at her entire math class through a moist blouse, currently stuckto every curve like cling-wrap. Her nipples puckered and hardened at the sudden attention.

Lara, assuming that at worst people might be able to tell from the way her chest moved that she was braless, quickly made her way to her seat at the back of the class. Every eye followed her the entire way. Mr Pelter, the math teacher, seemed to be the only one in the room unaware of the ongoing show. He was still at his desk checking through his lesson plan. After sitting for a moment Lara finally looked down to check herself and noticed her hard nipples poking into the thin blouse. Luckily, she had dried enough that she never knew the full details of what her class had seen. She still crossed her arms over her breasts and made a promise to herself to carry her books or something in front of her chest for the remainder of the day.

-----------

When Lara approached Shana at the end of the day, she was holding back tears about how humiliating her math class had been. Shana decided not to mention the rumors she had heard about Lara’s class. It took no time at all for it to spread across the whole school that Lara had no bra and a see-through shirt in her math class. The current reigning opinions were that she lost a bet or that the whole thing was made up. Lara had a reputation as a good girl and very shy.

Shana decided not to push the issue about Lara holding her textbook over her breasts for the entire walk home. She had her wonderful photograph to fall back on, after all. There would always be other days where she could push the envelope with Lara. Shana decided it was time to game plan. After the rush she got from setting Lara up today, she knew she had to do it again, and do it even bigger.
jimmythehand

Re: Lara The Cheer Captain - Chapter 1 & 2 (Oct 3)

Post by jimmythehand »

There are obviously plenty of stories out there where someone enjoys watching another's exposure, as well as many exhibitionist stories, but I think this is the first time I've seen a story where an individual is living out their own fantastasy of exposure via another (perhaps others may have seen similar stories but I haven't), so aside from enjoying the story so far, I'm also interested to see how it develops from the standpoint of seeing a new style of story.

I think you may have invented a new subgenre of ENF/ENM which I've presumptuously dubbed 'Vicarious Exhibitionism' (VE). :)
PM7426

Post by PM7426 »

Looking forward to the next parts
ilithiel

Post by ilithiel »

jimmythehand wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:05 pm There are obviously plenty of stories out there where someone enjoys watching another's exposure, as well as many exhibitionist stories, but I think this is the first time I've seen a story where an individual is living out their own fantastasy of exposure via another (perhaps others may have seen similar stories but I haven't), so aside from enjoying the story so far, I'm also interested to see how it develops from the standpoint of seeing a new style of story.

I think you may have invented a new subgenre of ENF/ENM which I've presumptuously dubbed 'Vicarious Exhibitionism' (VE). :)
I think an example of this is The Reluctant Exhibitionist; the original story can be found at https://enf-cmnf.com/2012/11/story-the- ... bitionist/. From a cursory inspection, Literotica has an author-approved fanfic continuation.