I'm Not A Little Girl by SDS

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
dlsmith

Re: I'm Not A Little Girl by SDS

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
I’m not a little girl - Series two
Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:14pm

Recap and previous episodes

Well I’m probably as shocked as you! I can’t believe it’s been over four years since I posted a chapter to this story. Anyway I know everyone has been asking when the next chapter will appear so wait no longer here it is. Chapter 9 below and more to follow within the next few weeks. As always any comments, suggestions or ideas are welcome as you guys are the reason I keep writing!

Previous chapters 1-8

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... ticle=1385

Chapter 0 -

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... ticle=1990

To recap:

Jessica a shy 16 year old girl who is also a school prefect has a secret. For years she has stuffed her bra and generally made herself look older because with her lack cleavage coupled with her shortness and youthful features means she would be often mistaken for a younger girl. In the earlier chapters she is ambushed by three younger girls from her school who she had previously got into trouble at school. Amy the ring leader is a devious blond girl who unbeknown to Jessica suffered a humiliating experience of her own after being caught smoking by Jess at school. Beth one of Amy’s cohort is a chubby ginger girl who also joins in the humiliation of poor Jessica with a love of bullying and physically stripping the older girl. Sarah is the last of gang a tall skinny girl who could easily pass for older than her years, although generally the quiet one she has proved to have a naughty side and there may be ulterior motives and a secret.

The group find Jess at the public pool and discover her secret. Getting revenge they first strip her in the pool before stealing her locker key and then her clothes. The girls humiliate her by treating her like a little kid and tease her further for how young she looks while naked. After getting some candid pictures the girls have the blackmail they need to really humiliate Jess. The girls take great delight in continually exposing Jessica's underwear to a number of strangers and then later Amy’s brother gets an eyeful when they make Jess stay over the night.

The next morning Jess is awoke by the three girls and is again put through another humiliating ordeal as she is given a bath and then dressed humiliatingly in little girls underwear and a summer dress. Looking much younger now she has to pretend to be twelve or face the other girls sharing the many pictures and video they have taken of her...
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
I’m not a little girl - 9 - Welcome to the park
Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:29pm

Despite the humiliation and nudity the previous day had thrust upon her, for Jessica the new day brought a whole new horror. There was something very shameful about not only being dressed as an twelve year old, but been treated like one. The gang took great delight in introducing Jess as Amy’s little cousin to the passing neighbours and friends they met as they made their way to the park. The worst thing about it was that the people accepted it! An old Lady even told her she looked very precious in her pretty dress. Jess could do nothing but blush as they walked through the same streets she walked herself on a regular basis looking like a little kid her in her Sunday best.

It was a glorious sunny day with a naughty wind that kept exposing what little of Jessica's legs her short summer dress attempted to cover. To her relief the girls didn't protest every time she had to hold the dress down in an attempt not show her new little girl knickers to the passing public. Jess go the feeling that a quick exposure from the wind was small game now though after last night's streak past a boy in just her white cotton knickers. She knew deep down that a greater humiliation probably lay ahead for her but what choice did she have? The possibility of running away was a temptation but the fear of being caught and punished worse kept her following the younger girls. There was also the blackmail, despite her saying she didn't care earlier the truth was she would do almost anything to avoid the pictures getting circulated around. For today they were her elders and she actually felt like a little kid following their lead.

The park was already full of people, the hot weather really had brought out every man and their dog. All Jess could see was a whole word of witnesses to the awful possibilities that could shortly happen to her. Her mind raced. What if they dragged her into a bush and stripped her naked? What if they found loads of boys from her school and revealed who she really was before then revealing her private little kids garments! Her heart was pounding, a blush already kissing her cheeks a rosy pink. She swallowed nervously looking between the three girls who had stopped at the park entrance.

“So Little Jessy, where do you want to go play first, the play area? or the fountain? ” laughed Amy sweetly gracing her with a big smile.

“Please Amy I Can’t...” Started Jess dread already building up in her at either idea.

“Don’t please Amy me! How old are you?” shouted Amy taking the older relative tone while barely hiding her smirk.

“Im...Im...Im Twelve” Said Jess blushing in shame looking down at her fidgety feet. She knew she was beaten,what else could she say? She had to go along with the lie, besides it was probably better being a twelve year old in these embarrassing clothes than a sixteen year old.

“So which is it to be?” Said Amy again switching back to her sickly sweet tone that Jess had come to dread.

Jess’s mind was running at full steam now thinking the worst, the play area sounded awful but something told her the fountain would be so much worse. “The play area” she mumbled not looking up from her lovely little pumps and childish long socks. Her answer was met by a conspirative giggle from her three tormentors, she was sure both answers would have had the same effect however.

Every step was hard but somehow Jess made herself walk with them as the led her towards to play area. The large play area ranging from little kiddy swings to apparatus aimed at teens loomed in front of her like some colourful horror. An assortment of slides, climbing frames and swings that she had loved as a kid but now all she could think of was how little her dress was appropriate for such a task. The three other girls sat on a nearby park bench and hope filling her, Jess went to join them. She was stopped however by a grinning Amy holding up her hand.

“What are you doing? We’re going to sit here and watch while you go play like responsible babysitters” laughed Amy while the other girls laughed at her distress. “Unless you want me to come and play with you?” said Beth menacingly with a full chubby faced grin. Jess Knew what type of game she would have in mind, it would involve her being manhandled and losing her clothes.

“No I’ll go play” Jess said trying to sound both happy and in character to please the girls. This of course got a laugh from the others. Jess was happy if this act kept them amused and most importantly her clothed. She had a small hope that just been degraded to act like a little kid would be enough for the girls today.

“Make sure to go on everything” shouted Amy from behind her.

“I will” Jess forced herself to answer trying to keep the shame out of her voice. She had agreed to stay in character and if she broke it today the girls would start sharing the pictures and would probably also strip her even in this much of a public place.

She looked up at the assortment of play equipment, this would be awful. She knew that to play on the various slides swings and climbing equipment she would be flashing her knickers a lot, but after all that was the point she reasoned. Jess was a young woman in the making and yet she would soon be exposing herself on a kids playground which filled her with dread. The park was brimming with the usual kids running around but also groups of young teens milling around on swings or messing about on the play equipment. Not every 13 year old acted like Amy and her gang after all, some didn't mind acting their age rather than trying to be older.

Trying not to think about what she was doing she started easy by getting on the swings. This wasn't too bad, she was careful not to expose herself apart from if someone was stood directly in front of her they could have then look between her legs as she swung. She hadn't been on a swing in a long time and the extra breeze the movement brought was nice in the sun and for a few seconds she could forget everything and enjoy the moment. The action took her back a few years to her youth, playing without the worry of exams and what job she would be stuck in for the rest of her life. For a blissful moment she let the pretence take over her that she really was twelve again swinging carefree in a lovely dress on a hot summer's day.

However this moment was short lived as the girls shorted for her to go on the slide next. Laughing mockingly at her they knew she would both look silly doing so and probably expose herself on the way up and down. Jessica exited the swing as carefully as she could already blushing at the thought of half the park seeing her panties. Normally being seen in underwear would be bad, but the kiddy ones she was wearing made it so much worse. She started to make her way towards the slide and up then up the steps. The breeze caught her dress but she just managed to stop it blowing totally up in the wind. It felt so weird climbing up a slide, it had probably be about four year since she had last done so. Everything seemed so much simpler back then, maybe being a kid of a day wouldn't be so bad she thought. This thought however drifted away as she looked back down at her grinning tormentors, Sarah had her phone out again obviously documenting the new day’s fun.

Despite Jessica's best effort to sit on her skirt in such a way that would stop herself getting exposed, as soon as she started to slide down the metal slide her dress seemed to have other plans trying to fly up the other way. It was surreal experience a real rush of conflicting emotions as she felt the warm metal on her pantyclad bottom as her dress pulled away from under her. This combined with the actual motion of her sliding fast down the steep slide was a strange mix of thrill and shame. She fought to keep her intimate garments hidden but a few teens and other park patrons got a nice flash of her pink and yellow panties as she reached the bottom having lost the battle to keep her dress down and her modesty intact. A few laughed others were merely happy for the quick glimpse. Amy, Beth and Sarah on the other hand were almost wetting themselves laughing at poor Jess’s embarrassment.

The scenario was horrible, the girls were exposing her in public with no fear of repercussion. From the outside it all looked innocent fun for a young girl who in appearance didn't seem to care that she was flashing her panties. All around her children and teens played and yes there were others in dresses and Jess was sure many would be exposing their knickers today. The difference however was Jessica wasn’t a little kid and this was horrible. She stood back up trying to remain calm and keep control of her breathing, barely anyone had seen and no one seemed to care she tried to tell herself. At Least I had on Kiddy knickers and not thong or worse nothing she she told herself, it could be much much worse!

Jessica looked over at her controllers who were pointing towards the tall climbing frame in the centre of the park. Jess started at it in horror. Normally she would be quite scared of climbing the thing with her fear of heights but in her dress it was going to be a real experience of both terror and shame. Her legs were weak just looking at the thing.

TBC
----
Hope you've enjoyed the return and don't worry it will ramp up soon. As always any comments, suggestions or ideas are welcome as you guys are the reason I keep writing!
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
Not a little girl - 10 - Climbing to new levels of exposure
Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:54pm

Her knees already weak, Jessica could only stare up at the metal monster in front of her. It must have been fifteen foot high and looking like a strange pyramid shaped spider web. Flashbacks assaulted her; of being a young child stuck halfway up a similar frame crying to her parents for help, too scared to go up or down. Her legs shook just looking at the thing and she was filled with a fear not of exposure of but of heights and climbing. The thing was covered in laughing climbing teens and older kids having a great time. Some raced to touch the top and others were just hanging off it being daft as kids do.

A look back over at her three bullies told Jess she needed to hurry up. Swallowing deeply she tried to keep her fear down as she reached forwards to grip the rough rope to start her climb. Even just a few feet off the group the swaying, slightly rickety motion of the ropes threatened to tense up every muscle and freeze her in place. Heart pounding, she forced herself slowly up the randomly placed ropes a few inch at a time. Her hands shook every time the let go to find the next hand hold. A strong wind suddenly blew past making her grip the ropes tight enough to make her fingers white.

Her dress, made of the light material wasted no time in blowing up with the wind exposing a good half of her knickers to anyone who had the inclination to look. From below the girls laughter boomed again as they got a great view of poor Jess as her pale skinny legs were exposed all the way up to her childish panties yet again. Even though Jessica wasn't the most curvy of girl, the tight knickers clung to her bottom showing off the individual curvature of her cheeks. In this position the girls and a few other onlooker were getting a great view of her panty clad bottom with just a peek of cheek out of the side of the embarrassing undies. With the sun shining on them the bright pink and yellow material practically glowed attracting every eye that might otherwise have missed them.

Jessica was blushing bright red again, knowing full well how exposed she was but not daring to move to cover herself while the wind pushed against her. She was panicking now the mix of fear and shame threatening to yet again bring tears to her eyes like a little child. After a few seconds of exposure the wind relented hiding once again the hello kitty knickers to everyone not stood under her looking up. Breathing out a large sigh of relief that she hadn’t realised she was holding she forced herself to carry on upwards. She was probably about six foot of the floor in her own little world of fear when she was made jump and almost screamed.

“Hurry up already!” said a younger girl just below her. Jess let out a little yelp much to the other girl’s amusement.

“I can’t! go around me!” Jess cried out trying to keep her panic in check. She darent look down for fear she wouldn't dare carry on upwards.

“What's up with you? Scared?” said the young girl giggling.

“Yes! So please just leave me alone!” Jess shouted back flustered.

“Why you climbing this then?” asked the girl practically exploding with amusement.

“Go away!” shouted Jess in a desperate panicky annoyance.

“ppppfffftttt... love your knickers by the way!” laughed the girl in her annoying sing song voice before starting to chant “I see London, I see France and everyone can see your bright pink underpants...“I see London, I see France and everyone can see your lovely pink underpants!” over and over again getting louder and louder attracting more attention to poor Jessica’s situation. Jessica’s embarrassment was only heightened as the tormenting song reminded her, here she was, a young woman dressed in a childish dress, exposing her childish knickers, to a playground full of people.

“SShhh Please!” Begged Jess. She tried to reach down to keep her dress from the wind's embrace again, but another gust of wind brought her gripping onto the ropes tight again as her knickers were once again exposed to the masses below.

Her new tormentor found this highly hilarious. “Can’t you just hold your dress down? OH NO WAIT you're too scared!” she laughed loudly before resuming her chant of “I see London, I see France, I can still see your baby underpants! her giggling was joined by other laughter as one of the girl’s friends joined her. “Nice Knickers!” came a boy's voice from below but Jess dare not either look down or move her hands away from the rope to try and cover the pink undergarments. It was so humiliating knowing she was exposed to lots of young teens and not daring to cover herself. Everyone could see her knickers, how could this get any worse. Both girls had taken up the taunt now making Jess blush in even deeper in shame as their rhymes chipped away at what little dignity she had left. Every lyric was a reminder of what she was wearing and how everyone could see them!

Jessica continued climbing trying to ignore the laughter and taunts of the girls below her. “Haha, look, you can even see her bum cheeks. Hey, I don’t think them knickers fit you” the girl shouted up to Jess. “Oh god, please leave me alone” whispered Jess to herself. Despite being naked numerous times the night before, and even a boy her own age seeing in strek past in just her knickers, this was worse. This was a full on slow public exposure, how many teens were looking at her knickers? Just a few days ago the thought of quickly flashing her normal boring age appropriate underwear would have brought a rosy blush of shame but no this was intense.

… and then she ran out of rope.

In the distraction of dozens of teens looking at her panties and laughing at her she reached the top. A wave of accomplishment and excitement suddenly nulled some of the embarrassment. She had done it! She had faced her fears and reached the top. However then she made the rookie mistake of looking down. Fear, the third emotion she had felt the last few seconds suddenly had it’s moment in the spotlight and performed a show stopper.

Jessica froze, she could think of nothing but the height. She struggled to breath, she couldn't think, couldn't act, couldn't move. How could this get any worse? She thought. As it turns out you shouldn't tempt fate by even thinking that ill fated saying. as if it had seen the young girl’s vulnerability, the wind suddenly awoke and blew with a vengeance.

The climbing frame was the highest point in the park, you could see it from all around. On top of the frame clung a girl in a lovely short summer dress. If this wasn't enough to attract a large number of onlookers, what most stood out about this scene was the way the wind was blowing the dress up and outwards like a flag. With nothing to block the naughty wind Jess was exposed to her belly button. She was showing her pale stomach, the whole of her knickers not an inch covered and her lovely skinny legs. What a lovely sight it was as well, the skimpy little undergarments left little to the imagination. Jess looked down and around all eyes seemed to be on her. Fingers were pointing, laughter could be heard above the breeze. Boys stared open mouthed, lust in their eyes. Camera phones were clicking, videos were being recorded by boys and girls alike.

It a few minutes to get herself together enough to start her decent. It didn't matter how much she flashed now on the way down, everyone had already seen. Most had had a front row seat to the showing of her private garments. fear suddenly flooded her thoughts, how many people would share the photos and videos. Although she looked a lot different today what would happen if people recognised her!

She landed on the floor legs shaky. Could anything be worse that what had just happened to her. She looked over to her tormentors and suddenly realised; yes much worse things could happen…

“Well that was quite the show” Laughed Amy joining Jess. “Didn't know you were scared of hights” her grin was back as she looked Jess up and down loving the blush this brought and the superiority she had over the older girl. The other girls joined them laughing in amusement and comparing pictures.

Jess was led out of this public park and to her shame many of the patrons watched her go laughing or whispering about her. Did they think she was some sort of flasher? That she wanted all the boys to see her knickers? Red faced Jess was led away to a more secluded part of the park. She had barely got over what had just happened but already they seemed to have a plan for her.

Oh no, please no. Jess thought as they were leading her somewhere out of the public eye. Did they mean they were going to do something to her that adults would probably stop if they say? They went down a small hill and suddenly reached an old area of the park in the shade of the trees with a few old swings and slides. To Jess’s horror a large group of teens and tweens were hanging around with no adults in sight…
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
I’m not a little girl - 11 - The Girl in the baby blue knickers
Sat Feb 6, 2016 6:46am

Jessica could barely suppress her fear as she was slowly led to this quiet area of the park. She was already mortified about the embarrassment she had just gone through. Her cheeks were still red as she thought about how many people had just seen her most intimate garments. Tears threatened once again to show themselves but she forced them back, she wouldn't give her tormentors the satisfaction of crying.

Despite her new found resolve, Jessica’s legs were starting to shake as she approached the shady play equipment and noticed that lots of teens were hanging around. They were the type she would usually have avoided on any other day. The group laughed, swore and were generally roudy. A few of the boys were busy pushing each other about and rough housing. “Oh god” Jess whispered to herself dreading what the other girls might have in store for her now.

“See, that girl over there?” said Amy pointing towards one of the youths. The girl was skinny thing in a tank top and sweatpants. She looked a couple of years younger than Jess, well younger than how Jess usually looked anyway, right then was probably an exception as Jess stood there in her silly childish dress with pigtails in her hair. Jess could only nod, the familiar fear of the unknown gripping her, what would they do to her now? What was their game?

The girl in question was facing away from Jess and the girls, standing on a toddler swing facing a group of other teens. It was clear that many of the boys watching and laughing along with her, fancied her. They were the typical hangers on at an age where many boys didn’t know how to act around girls. “We want you to run over there and pantsed her” whispered Amy right next to Jess’s ear.

“What!” said Jess shocked at this turn of events. Jess stared at the young teen, she was still swinging lightly stood up holding on to the chains. Unbeknown to her, she was exposing herself totally to the kind of attack the others wanted Jess to do to her. “I can’t” said Jess horrified at the idea, how could she subject this poor girl to a similar embarrassment she herself had gone through many times recently.

“That's fine” Said Amy ever so sweetly. “If you don’t want to do that, you can get butt naked right now and walk over to that lot with your hands on your head. It’s your choice really” Jess froze remembering that she actually had very little choice after all. She swallowed, well it was better than it happening to herself she reasoned. The young girl laughed in the distance bringing a chorus from the other teens stood or sat around her.

Jess started forwards, walking felt weird when everything fibre of your being wanted to resist your future actions. Her feet crunched against the wood-chip, her heart racing. What if the others chased after her? What would they do if they caught her? Oh no this is awful thought Jess as she got nearer her target. Up close the girl looked even younger than Jess had originally thought. The tight jogging bottoms showed off the girl's slender hips and Jess realised she was probably tall for her age. No one had given Jess a second look, most of the group were still looking at the swinging girl who was probably their ring leader judging by the look of things.

Her heart was really racing now as the adrenaline started to build, she knew she would have to run like anything after she de-pantsed the girl. Despite her fear, despite her reluctance Jess was actually a little bit excited. She knew it was naughty but this type of prank fueled a strange childish excitement she hadn’t felt in years. She was just a few meters away now, a few of the group facing her gave her the odd glance but still she went mostly unnoticed by them.

Her target stood just in front of her now. Up this close Jess could see the girl’s pantyline under the tight pants and even the outline of her purple bra strap through the white top. Jess’s mind almost thought that this girl was exposing too much of herself for a girl her age but then remembered she was about to expose the girl to the group even more.

Jess lost her breath, almost in trance she reached forwards. A few of the others had noticed what she was about to do. No one reacted however they could only go wide eyed and grin in anticipation, It was too late to stop her now even if they had wanted to. Jess grabbed two handfuls of soft material just below the girl’s thighs. In her elevated position the poor girl was almost on a pedestal with nowhere to hide and her underwear at eye level to the group as her joggers flew down her legs. Jess dropped down for speed taking the girl's pants with her. A pair of pale skinny legs suddenly appeared in front of Jess filling her vision. Jess looked slowly up, unable to comprehend what she had just done. The girl stood exposing her full pale skinny legs, from ankles to her panties, she was suddenly in full view of her friends.

Jessica's gaze took in the whole scene but froze on the small bottom inches away from her own face now. A lovely pair of baby blue knickers filled her view as finally the young girl finally screamed realising what had just happened to her. She looked a right sight elevated and exposed to the laughing group of teens. The tightness of the jogging bottoms had slightly pulled down the knickers exposing the top of her pale bottom during their descent to her ankles. Jess’s breath finally came back as she jumped up preparing to run for her life. Excitement surged through her like lightning, she had embarrassed the pool girl but now if she didn't move things could go quickly bad for her.

The girl Jess had just pantsed had a hard time covering herself up quickly. A baby swing offered poor footing and so she had to carefully pull her bottoms back up one handed so she could still hold the chain to stop herself falling over and off the swing. The boys and girls around her were getting a great view of her knickers and their taunts and laughter added to the girls shame. Now crouched but fully covered again, she spun around face red with both embarrassment and anger and caught Sight of Jess just as the other girl had turned to run for it. Fear gripped Jessica then as the girl shouted something after her, she ran as fast as she could in the stupid pumps the other girls had provided her.

Luckily though Jess was past the trees and out of sight before the girl she had just humiliated had managed to get herself down from the swing and fully covered back up. The girl gave chase followed by her crowd of laughing mates, to Jessica’s relief the others had found it too funny and hadn't start chasing her before then.

Jessica’s constant swim training paid off as she sprinted across the park making sure to keep the trees between herself and her pursuers. She didn't know where the other three had gone but maybe this was her chance to get away. Adrenaline surged through her as she ran feeling alive in the sun. It had been years since she had done anything like that.

Heart pounding somewhere between terror and excitement Jessica ran on constantly glancing backwards to see if anyone was after her. It was like the old games of tag she had played growing up, the joy of running and been chased. Considering her options she used her considerable distance to her advantage cutting sideways across the wooded area rather than keeping straight, she hoped the mob would assume she had ran towards the cafe and picnic areas.

Flattening herself against a large tree, she waited chest heavy form the exertion of the run. Jess tried to calm herself, she could hear her own heart beating. It took a while but eventually the gang of kids burst from the tree-line splitting up laughing as they hunted for any sign of her.

Jess Breathed a sigh of relief sliding herself down the tree trunk to a crouching position, to her own amazement she found herself laughing. The adrenaline was still flowing but she was over the spike, she had never expected to have a weekend like this running around a park after pantsing a girl she didn't even know. She had two options run home or find the girls. Despite the first one seeming ever so tempting, she soon came to the conclusion that bad things would probably happen. Like a cold shower, she was quickly brought back to reality as she considered the naked pictures of her hairless, small chested, body being shared around school.

It took Jess a good twenty minutes but she eventually ran into Amy who seemed to be looking for her by herself. Upon seeing Jess Amy grinned. “That was great! I thought you had run away though”

“No” said Jess reluctantly.

It still felt weird to her being submissive to the younger girl but what other choice did she have. Jess’s hope was that the girls would have their fun with her and everything would be forgotten later.

“Aww Little Jess, your such as good girl ” Said Amy patting her condescendingly on the head.

“Now that lot have gone, I think It’s your turn to have a go on that swing. Don’t you?” Said Amy grinning…
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
I’m not a little girl - 12 - Swinging without a dress
Fri May 13, 2016 3:42pm

All things considered it was a pleasant walk back through the woods for Jess. The two walked side by side, Amy giggling about the earlier events making exited small talk and Jess even found herself grinning as a smile slipped onto her face. Just thinking about the pantsing earlier send her heart racing, the fear, the adrenaline, images flashed through her mind of the young girl stood there for all to see her knickers exposed. Is that what it looked like for me? She thought a blush found her cheek again. She imagined what it would have been like for her had it been her exposed to all those boys.

The wind had died down now and so the heat intensified no longer caressed to calmness by the breeze. For the first time that day Jess was glad for the little light dress. “Where are the others?” she asked filling the silence that had gone between them. Amy shot her a grin, “I text them, they’ll be here soon” Jess could only nod, she had hoped for a longer escape from the others at least. Amy she had decided held some kind of grudge, most likely about her “Grassing her up” although she was her main tormentor she was treating it like a game. The others... she was less sure about.

Beth terrified her, Jess was sure that if she was left alone with the big girl she would be roughly stripped butt naked and dominated in the most humiliating and public ways possible straight away. At least Amy seemed to draw it all out like a game. She made rules and found new ways to make her life just that bit more humiliating than the previous one. On contemplating Jess was unsure whether this was actually better, at least one swift humiliating reckoning might get it over with.

Sarah on the other hand was a mystery, she was a bit older than the other two, probably only a year or less younger than Jess herself. She had a more mature way about her and motives seemed more playful and often hinted in sexualistion. A spark shuddered through Jess thinking about the incident in the bath, had that been an innocent mistake or something far more... naughty.

Jessica was pulled from her daydream by the sight of the children's swing, the same one that earlier had been the scene of the other girl’s public exposure. Turning to face Jess, Amy grinned motioning the older girl forwards. “I want you to get in this properly like a little girl, ok?” Unable to stop herself Jess blushed again. How was it these younger girls had some much power over her, she longed to find her voice, some backbone at the least. However stood right there in her little silly dress she could think of no response and instead only nodded, she would squeeze into the toddler swing and continue her humiliation without confrontation.

It was an awkward manoeuvre and one that exposed her knickers to the grinning Amy as she climbed up and squeezed into the swing. Luckily the place was deserted so no one else was there to witness Jess once again flashing her childish undies. The feeling of the hot play equipment between her legs was unreal as she slid into place highlighting once again her clothing situation. The vertical bar in between her legs meant that it was very hard for her to hide her knickers as she started swinging slightly. Jess lowered her eyes to her bare knees, unable to watch Amy as the younger girl stared at her obviously lovely the sight of Jess as she was forced onto the degrading play equipment once again.

The tightness of the swing and the unfortunate placement of the bar separating her legs, meant that as she swung her most intimate area was slowly rubbed her in a not so unpleasant way against the warm metal. This usually wouldn't have even registered with Jess but the events of the day including all the nudity and public humiliation had exited her a little bit. It’s not like she liked being humiliated especially in public but for the sheltered young girl the last few days had been the closest thing to a sexual experience she had ever experienced. Almost forgetting where she was she let herself continue to swing the regular motion sending chills down her spine. Jessica was broken out of the moment of madness by Amy saying something. At first Jess blushed deeply thinking herself caught in the act, so to speak. Luckily this wasn't the case and Amy had a new grin on her face that could only mean trouble.

“By the way” said Amy in her sickly sweet voice that Jess had come to know so well. The blond girl paused for dramatic effect until Jess had looked up with a quizzical if reluctant look on her face.

“You might like to know that I’ve pinned a picture on one of the trees while I was out looking for you” Said said smiling. .

Jess went cold, her mind racing. “Whaattt picture? Where?” she stammered looking around wildly as if it would be this close. How public had it been placed? Had someone found it already? What Picture! These were the first thoughts that flooded her young mind.

“Just a cute one of you” replied Amy returning her winning smile to the mortified Jess. “A nekkid one that is” she grinned watching Jessica’s blush pale as fear overtook the embarrassment.

“Naked!” said Jess horrified “Do you mea..”

“Totally naked, titties and everything” Amy cut her off loving watching the older girl squirm in both shame and fear. Jessica’s mouth moved wordlessly as she tried to get her head around the situation and what it would mean if someone found a picture of her butt naked in the park. How long until it would be until it was shared around the area, around school even!

“Please Amy where is it?” she begged at last.

Amy didn't answer merely rolled her eyes as if bored by Jess’s whining.

“How about this.” Amy said at last “If you keep up the act and if anyone asks about your pantsing earlier, you gota tell them you did it because you thought it was funny?” Amy responded amusement flowing out of her. “Do that and I’ll take you to the picture... later... only if your a good lil girl” she added smiling like a Cheshire cat. “If not I'll leave it, I'm sure someone will find it eventually”

Jess quickly agreed. Not ideal by any stretch, but what choice did she have. The deal seemed fairly easy for Jessica actually, Amy could have asked all kinds of other embarrassing things instead. Little did Jessica know what it was all part of Amy’s plan. A little assurance and extra motivation would go a long way in trapping her fully.

The two were together alone for some time, despite the earlier threats and bullying Jess found herself drift into silly small talk with Amy again as the younger girl talked endlessly about gossip at school and stuff going on in her family. Once again Jess was struck by the surrealness of her situation, the younger girls controlled her, but the times in between it was almost like they were friends. Absent mindedly Jess had started swinging ignoring how stupid she looked squashed into the swing in the little dress half flashing her bright knickers.

As with all good things, this break quickly came to an end. Too busy conversing with Amy, Jess didn’t hear the group approaching her quietly from behind. Amy also had made no sign that they were coming, obviously all part of her grand plan. The first Jess knew was a hard slap on the back of the head. She let out a cry of shock more than pain although it did sting a little. She looked around expecting Beth but instead came face to face with the girl she had relieved of her joggers earlier. Jess's eyes instantly went wide in surprise and her mouth dropped open slightly unable to think of words that would get her out of this situation. A new fear surged through her, she was trapped in this stupid baby swing and now surrounded by the girl who she had pantsed and the group who had witnessed it.

“Found ya, you little shit!” the girl said half annoyed half amused at her own luck. Now standing in front of Jess she swung in for a slap which Jess took on the arm as she tried her best to huddle down and protect her face with her arms. It didn't really hurt it was more of a warning almost playful even, not a real attack. “Please don’t hurt me!” Jess cried terrified that this was going to be the first fight she had ever got in in her life. Not only that but she would be at a distinct disadvantage stuck as she was in the small swing.

“Should have thought of that earlier!” laughed the girl at Jess’s pathetic plea. The group around her were laughing too seeing the tables turned in such a dramatic way. The girl whose name was Hannah faked a hard slap towards Jess who cringed away much to everyone's amusement. “What’d you go and kegg me for anyway!” shouted Hannah as Jess moved her hands away from her face.

“I….” Jessica looked around nervously seeing the other two girls had joined Amy on the grass a little way away to watch proceedings. Amy gave her a nod which meant ‘You know what you have to do.’ Almost shaking Jess looked back down at her legs not daring to meet the mad teen’s anger. “I… I .l. Just thought it would be funny” she mumbled which brought a of laugh from a couple of the boys.

“Funny! You thought it was funny?” demanded Hannah pointing a finger right in the face of Jess who was like a startled rabbit who had just run into a fox hole. “I...” Jess mumbled weakly. “I should kick you ass!” said Hannah making a show of cracking her knuckles, the earlier girl who had cried out in embarrassment was long gone replaced by this angry yob.

“No please don’t hurt me!” begged Jess again almost crying now, she didn’t care who was watching the fear of being beat up was real.

Hanna had come around to the front now to get a good look at her prey. Could revenge have been any more handed to her on a plate.She stared down at the trapped girl who was almost crying in fear now. Despite her earlier idea to pound the little shit, up close the girl was a pathetic mess. Hannah had assumed based on the girls height she was in her mid teens, but now how she acted and how she was dressed maybe she was just tall for her age. It hardly seemed fair beating up the shaking little girl in her pretty dress. As Hanna looked the girl up and down she grinned as Jess quickly moved her hands down to cover her somewhat exposed knickers. A flash of pink gave Hannah the idea she needed.

Jess blushed as the younger girl gave her a good look over and focused on her barely hidden knickers, her hands had shot down to cover them up now that the fear of being hit looked less likely.

“Since you thought it was funny, let's see how you like showing everyone ‘your’ knickers.” Laughed Hannah loudly getting a echoed laugh from the others around her. Jess’s eyes grew wide with a shocked fear. She looked around wildly but could only see grins and agreement from the other teens surrounding her. She would find no help from them, especially since she had originally started it by exposing the other girl earlier.

Hannah started her assault and so started a tug of war that threatened to rip the lovely white dress in two. Hannah was trying to pull the bottom of the dress up and over Jess’s bottom while Jess tried her hardest to stop this happening. Hannah laughed in joy and amusement as she got a proper look and the bright embarrassing knickers that Jess flashed as she tried to stop her dress being pulled straight up. She decided that she was right and the girl was obviously younger than she thought but her height made her look older, she might not even been a teenager. This didn't stop the laughing girl from tugging with all her might to expose Jess however, this was revenge after all.

The swing actually worked in Jess’s favour, a combination of being sat on quite a bit of her dress, the safety bars of the kiddy swing and the tightness of her seat meant that it was very hard for the other girl to get a good grip. Because of this for a while Jess managed to keep the bottom of her dress down. Heart racing and adrenaline pumping Jess fought hard to keep her dignity. She might have actually kept it as well if not for another girl coming up behind her and grabbing her in something not dissimilar to a full nelson.

"Nooo" Jess cried as she felt her arms pulled away leaving her helpless defend from the attack.

With her arms pulled behind her and out of the way there was nothing poor Jess could do as her attacker pulled her dress out from under her and started up her body. She let out a cry of shock and embarrassment as once again her bright yellow and pink knickers were on display. Laugher erupted around her as the group moved in closer for a better look. “Awww what cute undies, I used to love hello kitty” laughed Hanna patronisingly as the cartoon cat came into view on the front of the underwear. Jessica tried to thrash but it was no use the girl behind her had a good hold of her. The feeling of being slowly stripped was awful for the poor teenager. She was held tight and could do nothing as the dress was pulled up to her belly button totally exposing every inch of the knickers now.

Jessica was bright red as the boys were getting a great look at her underwear now. Up close this was far worse than her earlier exposure. The feeling of helplessness only added to her shame as the dress crept even further up going inside out on itself. Her heart was pounding, would they let her go soon or did they plan to strip the dress right off her. A dreadful anticipation fell on her as she felt the dress getting closer and closer to her little training bra. How could she cope with this group of younger boys and girls see her in such childish attire. What had been the bottom of her dress was almost over her face now.

“Help me get it all the way off”. Laughed Hannah to her friend holding the helpless Jess from behind. “No please!” cried Jess in response but this only brought more laughter from the assembled teenagers. The girl had to half let go of Jess’s arms to get the dress totally over her head so started a second game of tug-of war. She looked so silly as the dress was half over her face. She tried every trick in the book, looping her arms, flailing wildly but nothing helped. The dress started to expose the bottom of her little training bra as her two attackers got it pulled upwards inch by inch. The first the group saw of the mortifying garment was the pink trim and then the yellow fabric of the bottom of it, the bra matched the underwear, obviously part of the same set.

“Please no! Please stop!” cried Jess fully panicking now feeling the childish bra coming into view. She couldn't bare for all these boys to see it and how flat it made her already small tits look. Her cries only fuelled the other girls excitement and with one quick tug, most of the bra was exposed to the group. “Ooo look matching, aww it’s adorable” laughed Hannah. The dress was almost totally off now, it hung around her head and after a bit of manhandling her arms were forced out of it. “No. NO. NOOOO” Cried Jess as the dress was pulled totally from her, it slipped out of her grip and she was un-blindfolded again.

There was a moment of stunned silence as she quickly covered up herself the best she could as everyone took in the sight of her. The bra if it could be called that was really tight and the knickers were clearly a size or two too small as well. The gang burst into wild laughter as Jess fought back tears. She was blushing like a tomato now unable to cope with being exposed in such a public way.

“Look how red she is!” someone shouted. “I think she's going to cry” laughed another this time a girl. Jess looked so silly, practically stuck in toddler swing dressed only in her bright underwear. Her mind raced, this shouldn't be happening to her, she was almost an adult! One of the boys had got out his phone, Jess’s fear sparked into life fully again. Luckily one of the girls of the group stopped him from taking a picture. “Don’t be daft, we could get in loads of trouble! ” she shouted at him sounding a little nervous. Jess’s relief was real but it still didn't improve her situation much.

“Do you want your dress back?” taunted Hannah almost singing the words in her excitement. Jess could only nod but daren’t hope that she would actually get it back. Suddenly images of
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
I’m not a little girl - 12 - Part 2
Fri May 13, 2016 3:45pm

“Do you want your dress back?” taunted Hannah almost singing the words in her excitement. Jess could only nod but daren’t hope that she would actually get it back. Suddenly images of the group running off with it flashed through her mind. What if she had to streak home in nothing more than these childish underwear!

“Ok if you want your dress you better do as I say, Ok?” said Hannah possibilities racing through her mind. Jess nodded again fearing if she tried to speak she might burst into tears. How could this be happening again, this was all she needed another younger girl having control over her.

“Ok then since you obviously wanted to play on the baby swing, hold the chains properly and I’ll push you” Hannah laughed.

With little other option Jess went along with it uncovering her underwear fully for the first time. Unable to meet the group's eyes she looked down but this only showed her how much exposed flesh she had and how embarassing her bright underwear was. The younger girl ran around the back of her practically skipping with joy and giggling with excitement. It was hard to keep her hands on the metal chains but Jess gripped them tightly taking some comfort in the action. Picture the scene, a young skinny brown haired girl, dressed in nothing but a pair of embarrassing bright underwear and a matching bra, being pushed in a baby swing, in front of a group of laughing teens. Jess's pig tails swung with the motion reminding her just how foolish she looked.

As she was pushed higher and higher and the momentum build she felt more and more exposed. Everyone was looking at her, it was like some kind of surreal circus attraction and all she could do was blush and try not to cry. Once she was going at quite a rate, Hannah found a new idea to plague her poor victim with. As Jess reached the peak of her backswing Hannah grabbed the back of her knickers. Jess’s eyes went wide but couldn't react quick enough. As the momentum of the swing pulled her forwards her knickers stayed back in Hannah’s hands. First exposing some of her bottom to a few of the teens behind her and then giving her a painful wedgie that pulled the already tight underwear into her most intimate region and up her bottom very uncomfortably. Hannah let go letting the strong elastic snap them back in place which brought more laughter aimed at poor Jess.

“Ok one last thing, stand up on this swing like I was earlier and you can have your dress back.” Laughed Hannah once the swinging girl had come to a halt again. With Shaky legs Jess pulled herself out of the swing careful not to let her knickers be pulled down by the action and tight confines. Swallowing nervously Jess got to her feet terrified that it was all a ploy by Hannah to pull her knickers down and totally expose her. The swing swung lightly from the movement of her weight sifting and she had to told on to the chains to stop herself toppling over. It was then the sun decided to show itself breaking from a cloud to light her perfectly.

Standing on the swing she was elevated above the small crowd totally exposed to their eyes. Up this close the group could see how tight the knickers were, the fabric stretched past its optimal capacity. They showed off the curves of her little bottom and just a hint of her private region at the front, especially now with the bright sun shining down on them. More embarrassing though despite this was the bra. Not only was it humiliatingly a training bra in design, making her look flat and childlike; but with the bright sun shining down on her, everyone could see just a hint of her very erect nipples. As mentioned before the swinging motion and the public exposure meant that underneath the humiliation, she was also quite turned on.

Jess’s heart was pounding waiting for someone to point this fact out, luckily no one did. She again almost burst into tears, it took every ounce of self control not to. Her heart was hammering and the adrenaline pumped through her as she stood elevated before this small group exposed and ashamed. Hannah stood with her hands on her hips grinning at what she had made happen, this was going to be a story she could tell forever. The wind picked up again letting Jess feel every bit of naked flesh that was on display. Jess blushed more embarrassed than she had ever been in her life. This was far worse than a quick steak past a single boy in just her knickers or being naked and teased by three younger girls.

Terror filled the young woman as the anticipation of what would come next built. Had she ever been more vulnerable in her entire life. It would be so easy for her to end up naked or left stranded in her underwear in the middle of this busy public park. After a good few minutes past letting everyone get a good long look at Jessica and her embarrassing underwear. Jess longed to cover herself it was such a strange feeling having to force herself not to cover up with all these eyes on her. Eventually, laughing Hannah dropped the dress on the floor, “Laters!” she shouted before turning and leaving. Just like that. Her group followed, many of the boys reluctantly and a few gave a last look back at the sight of Jess who was once again covering herself the relief finally flooding into her.

Jessica jumped down almost tripping arse over elbow in her haste and grabbed up the dress from the floor. What half an hour ago had been a humiliating garment now felt like a life saver as she pulled the dress over her head. She was just glad for something to cover up, stopping herself from being almost naked in public.

It was over, her breathing slowed and the relief she felt was massive. She let out in a big sigh. Surely nothing could be worse than what had just happened… could it?

I think we know the answer to that readers! Join us next time for: Part 13 - Little girl crying in the fountain

coming soon...ish...hopefully.
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

SDS
I’m not a little girl - 13 - stripping in public (SDS 2019)
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:23am

Hello friends, It’s been a while since I’ve posted a chapter to this. I’ve been working on other things have been pretty busy outside of my writing as well. I was struggling to find the motivation to finish Trisha the Terrible so instead thought I’d get another chapter of my pet project write up.

I’d just like to thank the fans for all the nice comments that keep me writing.

Part 13 - stripping in public

Jessica’s legs were shaking again, the adrenaline was wearing off and yet she still blushed bright red just thinking about what had happened. The sensation of being stood on total show for the hoard of laughing teens had been awful. Her heart hammered just thinking about swinging in her humiliation underwear with the wind tickling every private inch of her. Surely all this was some awful dream, surely she couldn't really have shown all the younger boys her body only covered by the childish knickers and a training bra making her already small breasts look non-existent. Her now reunited tormentors laughed and joked with each other as they walked Jess back deeper into the park.

Jess felt an overwhelming need to cry. She was like a shook up bottle of coke ready to burst with the minimal of twists. Being dressed like a young child, being treated like one, the fear of the climbing frame, the shame of her exposure, all of this had combined to make her feel... well very childish. More and more she looked to the other girls as her superiors, as if they really were older girls that were in charge of her. When had this happened? When had she stopped simply going along with the humiliation because she had no choice? Jess trudged along behind them almost sulking as the other girls laughed at her expense.

The group went to the very public area at the centre of the park, near the ice cream stand, cafe and toilet block. Jess breathed a sigh of relief trying to calm her racing heart. Surely the other girls wouldn't be able to do anything to her now in such a public place. The trio had drifted into their own conversation whispering and giggling to each other.

Jess watched in barely contained outrage as Amy pulled out “her” purse from a pocket and used “her” money to buy the 3 of them ice creams. She wanted to stand up for herself, wanted to shout “How dare you!” but all protests died in her throat. The trio could empty her bank account for all she cared if it meant surviving this weekend of humiliation with some scrap of dignity left. The other three girls all had ordered large ice creams with the works of chocolate flakes, sprinkles and other toppings and to really rub it in, they bought Jess a children's rocket lolly.

Jess ate the cold rocket in silence glad at least for something cool on this hot day despite the obvious insult. All the running around and shame had soaked her in sweat and she felt very hot and bothered despite the thin nature of the dress. She let out a sigh wiping sweat from her brow as she looked over towards the other girls who were deep in whispered conversation

“Aww poor Jessy-poo are you too warm? You look all sweaty”. Amy called to her noticing her actions. Jess nodded words freezing in her throat again as she took a bite of the ice pop.

The collective coven giggled at her meek response. “That’s ok I know what will cool you down” announced Amy with the grin that suggested Jess had once again fallen right into a trap.

Amy looked over towards the large fountain. Jess froze eyes going wide as she followed the younger girl's gaze, meaning suddenly becoming clear. They wanted her to go play in the fountain, the thin white dress would quickly soak and turn see-through! All the people around would see her! What would she wear while it dried?

“That’s right, time to go play in the fountain, if you are good and do this one little thing we’ll go find your nudie picture hopefully before someone else does.”

“Yyyyy...you … want me to go in the fountain in my dress?” stammered Jess blushing again.

“Don’t be silly you’ll get it all wet!” replied Amy in mock horror.

“But I...But I don’t have a swimsuit… dddd do I?” Jess asked hoping the girls had packed something for her but worrying at the same time about how embarrassing it was going to be to wear it in public.

“Don’t worry little Jessy look at the other little kids down there some are wearing swimsuits but what are the others wearing?” Amy teased patting Jessica on the head and pointing out a few of them to her.

Jess looked across at the large fountain, it was currently been played in by almost two dozen kids ranging wildly in age from toddlers to older ones just into their teens. The older ones all seemed to be in swimsuits but many of the younger ones between six to ten were in undies or their knickers playing carefree and wildly. Jessica blushed bright red, surely she couldn't be expected to do the same.

“Well? What are the other little children wearing?” asked Amy sweetly by Jess's ear. The intimacy made her flinch.

“Their… Un….underwear” whispered Jess getting another round of teasing from the girls.

“Well then be a good little girl and strip off that dress and run in with them. You need to cool off so make sure you play properly and get nice and wet.”

Jess was shaking, surely she couldn't do this in such a public place, surely people would protest about a teenager stripping in front of everyone. Amy suddenly hugged her from behind with her arms tightly around her. She leaned in close and whispered naughtily in Jess’s ear. “You have one minute to be in the fountain stripped off to your little baby knickers” teased Amy not having to give a direct consequence.

Jess let out a squeak of fearful shock. She wanted to cry, this couldn't be happening. Like a zombie she found herself wandering over to the fountain, her eyes darted around at all the kids, teens and adults around her. Her heart hammered in her chest, her eyes welled up threatening to burst into tears. She looked over to the fountain full of little kids running around not caring how much they showed. She cared though, she was a young woman, she didn't want everyone to see her knickers, didn't want everyone to see her humiliatingly small training bra and think she was a kid. She looked back and saw Amy motioning to her wrist, the universal sign for time's running out.

She looked back at the fountain again seeing the oldest girl not wearing a swimsuit who was probably about 10 was playing without care with her knickers exposed. The girl was probably only a couple of inches shorter than Jess and tall for her age. Oh god thought Jess, even back at that age she would have been mortified to be seen so exposed. A sudden dread welled up in Jess as she watched this little girl in her panties and cropped shirt playing in the water ‘I look like this’ the thought shook her, no one would care!

Jess gripped the bottom of the dress. Oh god! She squeaked to herself as the dress pulled up her body exposing her pale skinny legs and her embarrassing panties yet again. She hesitated a moment shaking and gave one last look around at the crowded centre of the park. She tugged the dress up and over her head blinding her for two sweet seconds from the reality of her situation.

Jess stood froze as she dropped her dress to the ground. She longed to cover up, to try and hide her body and the humiliating childish bra and knickers from the crowd but she also knew that this would only draw attention to herself. A little girl carefree wouldn't attract any notice, in fact her underwear from afar might have even been mistaken for a bikini. Every laugh, shout or giggle suddenly put Jess on edge, it felt like the world was watching her as she stood in the park in the bright yellow and pink underwear set.

Her tormentors were nearby watching the surreal scene with a mix of amusement and shock. They had pulled it off, there was the once high and mighty prefect blushing in the middle of the park just dressed in a pair of kids underwear and training bra. With her build, attire and the ridiculous pigtails she really did look like a preteen.

A few boys in their early teens and curious younger ones watched her like hawks, they gaze drawn to the bright underwear and her height rather than any womanly figure on display. This was probably the only place in the whole town where no adult would protect at her in this state of undress, the girls had perfectly orchestrated this plan. Around her a few parents commented about how she looked a little too old to be swimming in her undies but this was said in the usual chatty half jest of judging rather than any real scandal.

----

TBC ... Sorry it's a short one thought it would be a nice tease rather than having to wait weeks for a full chapter.
Ventriloko

Post by Ventriloko »

I'm still waiting for the continuation. 😁🥰
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Ventriloko wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:14 am I'm still waiting for the continuation. 😁🥰
And the Cowboys and Indians gender reversal story ;)
SDS

Post by SDS »

As the years go on I find it harder and harder to write unfortunatly. One day is all I can say :D
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive