ROA: A Not So Sensational Event

clockspinning

ROA: A Not So Sensational Event

Post by clockspinning »

Author's note: I am not a fast or good, or motivated writer. I may not continue the story past this point. Anyone who wishes to have my blessing to do so.

"Stop it!" Nancy hissed. "It's not funny, and for the last time, I don't have a crush on Mr. Johnson!"

"Yeah right" Lisa replied between giggles. "Your face, your breathing, your dripping. It's Looooo..."

"My, What?" Nancy reached below her uniform skirt, scanning the hall to find it otherwise empty.

Lisa laughed even harder. "Gotcha! So have you decided about the job yet?"

"How does it work again? I still can't figure out how your stepbrother makes any money off of it." Nancy asked

"Okay, so you get a costume, you put it on, and you stand around like a statue posing as requested, for a few hours. That's it. Apparently, Rick sells tickets. And that dumbass's friends have more money than they know what to do with, especially Sebastian."

Nancy remembered, the few times she met Sebastian. He was weird. He wore rings on every finger, the red one looked like an eyeball. She remembered that he laughed claiming to know a "sure fire way" to make enjoy math class more enjoyable, when she mentioned how boring she found it. He laughed a lot, especially if he could fit the word 'sensational' into a sentence.

"These costumes sound sketchy."

"The costumes cover you from head to toe, and most are loose fitting, if that's what your worried about. And the tips are amazing! Some guys will even offer like $20 or more to kiss you on the cheek or $50 lips they'll give you the money and won't even do it. They'll just laugh and slowly walk around you. I'm pretty sure some are big perverts, but if you don't say yes, they won't touch you." Lisa answered. "The hardest part is standing completely still when people are walking around you. Most of the costumes really limit what you can see by just moving your eyes. And you are not supposed to move without a request, but don't have to unless they tip. It's easy money! Erica told me she let everyone who asked to 'kiss her on lips' two or three times nobody actually did, and she left with over $1000 that night. And it feels amazing at the end of the night when see how much these rich jerks and losers spend just to be next to overdressed girls."

"That is so weird." Nancy thought, "Okay, I'll try it."
Executionus

Re: ROA: A Not So Sensational Event

Post by Executionus »

Good bit of scene setting here. The Sensation Ring mixed with girls paid to hold still and on display is an amazing mixture sure to be entertaining as hell. You shouldn't give up so fast on this story. I'm sure you can make this fun. You can always keep it a short if you're worried about motivation.

Personally I'm amused by the Sebastian character and his compulsive need to put "sensational" into sentences since he finds the inside joke so hilarious. The fact that he could actually use his ring to tickle people for a split second to make them all laugh at his joke every single time he told it just flashed into my head as well.
ely

Post by ely »

The plot is interesting and I would like to read the second part. It intrigued me.
clockspinning

Post by clockspinning »

Authors note: Whatever system, they have that logged me out more than once midway and effectively deleted multiple drafts! You'll understand my frustration with the process, I hope, but I'll try a few more times. Also, this part may come off as mostly a monologue, but I couldn't think of anything useful for anyone else to say. Hopefully you can understand better than Nancy what is really going on.

"We've not much time to start and you haven't any practice." Sebastian said.

Nancy's dress looked like something out of the 19th century. It had gloves instead of sleaves a frilly collar and a bonnet. The collar was a bit much, she thought, and poorly designed. It had about a foot-wide radius and looked like accordion fan and the clasp to keep it out was at the back where she couldn't reach. Lisa had fastened it for her in the dressing room. It restricted her movements a bit, every time she lowered her chin too much it felt uncomfortable. She couldn't think of any reason anyone not getting paid to would wear it.

The stage had black curtains separating her from where she saw Lisa go.

"Right, while you are on stage try to avoid making any sound. And this is where your tips go.
Now strike a pose please."

Nancy put he hands on her hips.

"Hmm, how about another? No, no, no, I haven't paid anything yet! If you give away freebies to the same person, you'll won't get many tips." He took a five-dollar bill from his pocket and put it in the box in front of the stage. "Now, would you try another? Better. How about this? producing a $10 bill, and putting in the slot, would you clasp your hands together as if your praying? Excellent! Now this is important, your costume needs to be put on properly. I need to look around you and perhaps make adjustments to how it looks for the customers. If you don't want me to, you can take the $15 and leave, no hard feelings. But if you do, I may have to move some things. Nod your head slowly to accept, or is it good night?"

Nancy nodded her head. He wouldn't try anything, he had to be gay right?

"And you'll let me come and do this now? No, no, no! Remember, nobody is allowed to touch you on this stage unless you agree, and they pay. And only in the way agreed to. Not even me, it really wouldn't be fair. Ha, ha." Sebastian laughed for some reason. He then produced and slotted a $20 bill. Could you put your hands at your sides? Sensational!" Another five dollars. "And for expediency," $15 more in the slot. "Pre-payment, my dear." He approached. and scanned her dress. "Looks good at the front and the ba... Eyes forward dear. People might be walking behind you all evening. Trust me, the stiller you are the more entertaining they find it. Now arms up, on your sides."

Nancy tried to lift her arms at your, but the collar blocked her arms around shoulder level.

"High enough just bend your arms up."

Nancy waited. Nothing else in her line of vision was moving except a clock on the wall. It was nearly a minute and a half before he spoke again. Standing on her other side.

"Hee, hee! Well, my dear, you look divine, except for one thing. Your shoes need a shine! I'll just wipe them over, with a little cloth. And you can put your arms down." He walked back to the tip slot. "May I?" Waving a $20 bill. "Sensational!" He moved in front of her and knelt or bent once again outside her line of vision. "Now step forward with your left foot.... and now your right... Sensational!" A beep came from his watch. "Oh, dear we only have a minute to go... You know about the kisses, right??? Good. Only if you agree, but from the charms I see, your face, your cheeks, your lips, your hair... you'll have a lot of offers. Sorry for rushing this but if you have any questions, they will have to wait until after the show. Ta, ta."
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

clockspinning wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:57 am Authors note: Whatever system, they have that logged me out more than once midway and effectively deleted multiple drafts! You'll understand my frustration with the process, I hope, but I'll try a few more times.
I highly recommend typing into a word document or text file as opposed to trying to type out a story in the reply box. That way you can save periodically. Although if you're constantly being logged out then you're probably in incognito mode or something similar that blocks cookies.

The setup for this story is coming along nicely, and I'm sure things will get exciting very soon.
seeker22

Post by seeker22 »

Your wrong you are a great writer
The only issue is the stories need an ending
Your fabulous
clockspinning

Post by clockspinning »

I'd like to make sure I wasn't being too clever by half. Can you describe what you think actually happened in the last part?
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

clockspinning wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:05 pm I'd like to make sure I wasn't being too clever by half. Can you describe what you think actually happened in the last part?
If I'm not mistaken, I do believe the Sensational Sebastian just stripped Nancy naked.

Pretty sure there was some unnoticed touching from that $20.
When he was behind her, he could have undone the dress.
There was the arm raising thing good for removing a dress's shoulder straps.
Then there was the step forward one leg at a time. Good for making someone step out of clothing.
And there was that bit "your face, your cheeks, your lips, your hair..." I'm pretty sure he stopped talking about things on her face after he said "face".

The frilly collar keeps Nancy from seeing anything below it and the Sensation ring keeps her from feeling it.

I think naked Nancy will have a bevy of requests for poses, touches, and kisses.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Mick Gesitt wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:12 pm If I'm not mistaken, I do believe the Sensational Sebastian just stripped Nancy naked.
Interesting hypothesis, but it would be phenomenally difficult to strip someone unseen unless everything was rigged to go down her body and not up (dress and bra included). When her arms were up she'd be able to see her sleeves and would obviously notice a giant dress pulled over her head.

Whatever was done to her should be fun for sure, especially since Sensation could make her skin sexually sensitive, make her feel vibration, or even go the other way and make her not feel or notice guys from behind her groping her tits and pussy.

PS: While technically the rings are supposed to be hardcoded against using their magic to make money, this situation would rank as a worthwhile exception since the cash exchange is part of the kink.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

Executionus wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:02 pm
Mick Gesitt wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:12 pm If I'm not mistaken, I do believe the Sensational Sebastian just stripped Nancy naked.
Interesting hypothesis, but it would be phenomenally difficult to strip someone unseen unless everything was rigged to go down her body and not up (dress and bra included). When her arms were up she'd be able to see her sleeves and would obviously notice a giant dress pulled over her head.

Whatever was done to her should be fun for sure, especially since Sensation could make her skin sexually sensitive, make her feel vibration, or even go the other way and make her not feel or notice guys from behind her groping her tits and pussy.

PS: While technically the rings are supposed to be hardcoded against using their magic to make money, this situation would rank as a worthwhile exception since the cash exchange is part of the kink.

There wasn't a ton of description about the outfit but it's a 19th Century dress. That means we've got full body coverage with a bottom that goes from her waist to ankles and a top that fastens in the back, most likely with buttons since the zipper wasn't invented until 1892.

The frilly foot-wide radius accordion collar with the clasp in the back (where she can't reach it) was given the most description out of all the outfit. There's absolutely no way anything is going OVER her head with that on. Not physically, anyway, because combined with the bonnet limiting her peripheral vision and specific instructions to keep her eyes forward Nancy basically has a big cone of shame on her head so I imagine she's going to miss a lot of what's happening around her.

Another bit about the outfit was that it had gloves instead of sleeves. That means the dress likely ends at her shoulders and the gloves will come up to about that height. With the back of the dress undone, it'd be all too easy to slip the top - and potentially her bra - down off her shoulders to her waist and then, with another quick tug, down to the floor along with any panties she might've been wearing under it. Getting her to step out of her clothes while they were pooled around her feet wasn't too difficult.

And then that massive frilly collar comes back into play and blocks Nancy's view of her body while also limiting her movements. All she can see below her neck are her arms when she raises them and they're still covered by the long gloves. I figure she's also still wearing her shoes too.

Also, technically, the sensational Sebastian just gave her money. Around $75 unless my math's off. The explanation from Lisa seemed to say that they keep all their tips so Nancy's the one making the money. Sebastian seems to be the kind of extra that is really just doing this for the spectacle. But that was just a brief first impression of who we THINK is the ring bearer.

Anyway, maybe I"m wrong and overthinking things again.

Either way, this hermit's heading back to the seclusion of his mountain.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain