Playing Cayce’s Game

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
StephenJude

Playing Cayce’s Game

Post by StephenJude »

Hey, Hi, Howzitgoin? That’s how a friend of mine always greets everybody, so i thought maybe his greeting would work here.

My name’s Jason Bennett. (Yeah, yeah; I’m one of the JB-Boys, but you’ll learn more about those boys later; if I keep posting, and you keep reading those posts, and learn more about me.)

Tennyrate, as a famous, even infamous, American poet used to spell, I had to come =ahem= on this ENM site and, um, like, confess that I knew Cayce in school, in high school, and at community college, and, I thought, for my first post here, I would confess that I played Cayce’s Game. Just that I played, like, Cayce’s Game 2.O.

(I hope The Blushing Princess does not let Cayce know I posted this story here!)

“Hey thanks for inviting me up to your room! That was a good game of chess. Now you said I could pick the next game right?”

“Oh yeah. A promise is a promise is a deal—“

“OK. Good. Any game I want?”

“Any game you want. That’s our deal.”

“OK. OK. It's a card game. Do you have a deck of cards?”

“Oh, hey, yeah, that’s a coincidence. I just bought a new deck of cards. I saw them at the bookstore; at my favorite bookstore. And, you know, I couldn’t resist.”

“Great! Thanks.”

“You wanna shuffle? Or should I? You wanna cut the deck?”

“We don’t need to shuffle. We only need four cards to play this game.”

“Four cards?”

“Yes! Four cards. Any suit. A four, a three, a two, and an Ace.”

“Only those four cards, huh? What game’re we playing? Four Card Stud?”

“Mmm, kinda. Kind of a good name for our game.”

“Here you go. Four of Clubs, Three of Diamonds. Two of Hearts, and, of course, the Ace of Spades.”

“Mmm, the Death Card. Sorta perfect. OK. Scramble the four cards. OK good. Ok, pick your first card.”

“Is this game, like, a magic trick?”

“Well this game can get tricky. And, well, things do kinda disappear.”

“Inarresting. OK. OK, so how do we play this game of yours?”

“How do you play? I'm glad you asked!”

“I've got your four cards in front of me here. Scramble up your four cards.”

“OK.”

“OK. OK, nice thorough mix there. OK, now you pick a card. Go on.”

“Um, OK. I pick this card—“

“OK. OK, now—before you turn your card over—to begin this game you need to answer me a question.”

“Um, OK. Ask me, um, your question—“

“Very well. Ready?”

“Yeah. Yeah I’m, um, ready.”

“Very well. When did you last take off your clothes?”

“Wha-What? My clothes? When’s the last time I. Took my clothes. Off?”

“Your clothes. When did you last take off all your clothes?”

“How come you’re asking me that?”

“Just answer the question. When did you last take off all of your clothes?”

“Um, I guess, like, I, like, the last time I took all my clothes. Off. Well, if you gotta know, I guess the last time I, like, took a shower.”

“Last night?”

“Um, no. This afternoon. At school. After gym class. That’s, um, the last time I had to, like, take my clothes off to, um, take a shower.”

“You took your clothes off down in the boy’s locker room after gym class today to take a shower? Right?”

“Um, yeah, um. That’s, um, right.”

“So other boys would have gotten to watch you take off your clothes…”

“Holy wow, I don’t think boys watch other boys take their clothes off in the boy’s locker room!”

“You don’t think boys check each other out in the locker room or the gym showers?”

“Goll, I hope boys don’t. Watch other boys. Take their clothes. And I don’t think. Other boys. Check. Each other. Out. Leastways I hope not!”

“You hope not?”

“Well, sure, yeah! I guess boys don’t like to, like, think other boys are, like, looking at em! With no clothes on…”

“When did you last take your clothes off in front of a girl?”

“What!”

“When did you last take all your clothes off in front of a girl?”

“Hey, that’s two questions! You said I just had to answer a question to start playing your game!”

“Just answer the question. When did you last take all of your clothes off in front of a girl?”

“Never! I never. Took off my clothes! In front of a girl!”

“Never? Not even once? Not even playing doctor as a little kid? Or in front of a nurse at your family doctor’s?”

“No! Never! I never took off my clothes in front of a girl!”

“Mmm. OK. Great! OK. Turn over your card!”

“Um. Three of Diamonds.”

“Mmm. Great! You picked Three. So that means you have to take your shirt off.”

“Take off—my shirt? What? Take my shirt off!”

“Hey, you said I could choose the next game! I choose this game. No backing out. Picking a Three means shirt. So since you're wearing your shirt, you have to take your shirt off.”

“I have to take my shirt off? For—real?”

“Yes, for real! Now!”

“Just—-take my shirt? Off? In front of you?”

“Yes! Now! Right now! Take! Off! Your shirt!”

“I don’t know about this game—“

“OK. Nice! Very good! I am sure you’ve had your shirt off in front of girls!”

“Well, yeah, I guess, at the beach, or at the pool, or. Somewheres… What do I do with my shirt?”

“You can just set your shirt aside, anywhere. Because you see, this is how this game is played. In this game, Three always shirt. If you draw the Three of Diamonds again, the Three still means shirt. So you would put your shirt back on. So you win sometimes and you lose sometimes. It just depends on what you're wearing at the time. Get it?”

“Um, I, um, guess I—get it.”

“Now. Scramble the cards. Pick again!”

“Shouldn’t, um, you get to pick the next card? For yourself?”

“What? Me? No. Oh no. Not me. I don't draw any cards. This game’s all about you. Just you.”

“Just me? Just me and…my shirt? That does not sound fair—“

“Not fair? I disagree! You chose chess for the first game for us to play, and we played chess. Now I'm choosing this game. If you don't play by the rules, then that's cheating. You're not a cheater, are you?”

“No! I am not a cheater!”

“Well. Good! OK. Then pick again! Three would be shirt again, Four is jeans, Two is underwear, and the Ace is All of your clothes. This is the game. You will keeping cards, and taking your shirt, and your jeans, and your underwear, and all your clothes off, and putting your shirt, or your jeans, or your underwear, or all your clothes on, until you’re completely naked, except for your sneakers and your socks and your baseball cap, but: You must not let me see anything you’ve got; between your legs.”

“Oh my God, what?!? Undress and get dressed until I’m totally naked! And somehow not let you see! What I got!”

“That’s right! Because if you let me see anything you got, inside your jeans, inside your underpants, you’ve got to suffer The Penalty.”

“Suffer the penalty? Just what is this penalty?”

“Oh you will find out! If you let me see what you got at any time while you’re stripping or dressing—before I tell you to show me what you got—you will find out!”

“I—I—“

“Yeah, aye-aye! But!”

“Um—there’s, um—More?”

“Yes! Of course! When you are naked, if you do not let me see anything you got, until I tell you I want to see everything you got, well, then, you win The Prize!”

“Um, uh, do I—dare ask you— What’s the—prize?”

“Oh you don’t get to find that out until you win the game! Until you’re totally naked—except for your sneakers and socks and baseball cap—and I tell you I want you to show me everything you got!”

“You, sure; you, um, sure you can’t, like, tell me the, um, penalty or the prize?”

“No. No I can’t. No way! If you get too embarrassed or you can’t stand anymore stripping and dressing and struggling to keep all you got private, then you can declare yourself the loser, show you all you got, and suffer The Penalty. But—Trust me!—If you keep stripping and dressing and struggling not to let me see anything you got—Until I tell you to show!—then trust me you will win The Prize, and The Prize is something every boy wants!”

“So—So, while I am, like, taking off—my clothes and—putting my—clothes—back on—I can’t let you—see—any thing—I, um got. Down There. Not anything?”

“Nope! You can’t let me see anything! Until I tell you to show!”

“Um, uh, what about—my—um—pubic hair?”

“Oh, yeah. Right! Your pubic hair. Right! Well, I can’t see how you could keep me from seeing at least some of your pubes! You just cannot let me see your balls or your penis!”

“Oh my God…I don’t think I—can—play—this game—“

“Too late! We’re already playing! You already drew your first card. If you refuse to play now, you have to strip completely naked in front of me. Now! And suffer The Penalty!”

“Um, uh. Um, well, I am; I am kinda—intrigued—about this, uh, prize—“

“Oh? So that’s what got you all blushy and embarrassed? You’re intrigued?”

“Oh my God! You don’t even know!”

“—and I will tell your blushing makes you very cute! Even very, very hot—“

“But I also—I am also so, like, worried about this, uh, penalty—“

“Well if you want to win The Prize or even pay The Penalty there’s only one thing to do. So choose again!”
Last edited by StephenJude on Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Re: Playing Cayce’s Game

Post by Executionus »

Helluva remix! I see this version of events being quite popular.

Also I'm amused by the fact that Cayce from the True Stories collection has been outed as the unnamed protagonist from the Card Game story, which totally tracks.
TheBlushingPrincess

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:20 pm That said, all of my characters, whether Kelly, Kaylie, Cayce, Kennedy, Carrie, Katie, Caitlyn, Cady, Courtney, or Casey, represent different aspects of fantasies of a particular writer, who's name may or not begin with a "K" sound and may or may not be one of the aforementioned names.
Is it bad that I only JUST noticed that nearly all of your main characters started with a K sound?

And now I'm imagining the crossover where Princess Kay leads her squadron of minions, the Kinkettes, to secretly kidnap guys one at a time who are hand-selected by each of the members for special playtime in the dungeon where they will be mercilessly edged for hours before being milked dry.
StephenJude

Post by StephenJude »

Of course, StephenJude, or any of his JB-Boys: Jason Bennett, Jeremy Boles, Joshua Barsh (“Sounds like I’m lis-th-ping!”—Henry Fonda, On Golden Pond) volunteer for the Four Girl Torture!
coolcurt86

Post by coolcurt86 »

Curtis here,
hey, I am in any or all of those cute wild girls can play with me like that. ;) :D :shock: :oops:
TheBlushingPrincess

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:53 pm To be honest, the character (aside from Kelly from the Spank Bank series) who I most identify with is Caitlin from the Ultrasound story. She's not a major character in it, but she has a lot of me in her. Probably more than any other character I've written (again, aside from Kelly, who is really my idealized, fantasy version of myself).
My character who is the most like me is Benedict Wellington from the Thirst Games, as Benedict is mostly just a wildly-exaggerated version of myself who has millions of dollars to power his creativity. Erik Hall from Trapped in the Shower was based a lot on myself as a shy teenager, but there are multiple key differences that make him a completely different person in the end. I've also commented in the past that Megan from Playville is a lot like me with her various skills related to sneaky voyeurism and collecting nudie pictures of people she knows. In my 20s I was quite skilled at that sort of thing.
seeker22

Post by seeker22 »

Do you still have the pictures?