Tickle Torture (Part 3 Posted 12/13)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

Tickle Torture: Part 2 - Tickle Trials

Post by jastes22 »

*I know it's been a while, but I really enjoyed writing this story that I wanted to write a Part 2 but couldn't quite figure out how it should go. Hope you enjoy this sequel.*

They spun me around onto my front. I felt someone sit on me so I couldn’t move. I thrashed and squealed as they tickled my cheeks, my butt jiggling from the treatment. The boys quickly moved up to my sides, exploiting the better angle on my ribs and returning to my super sensitive area right underneath my armpit. They weren’t even trying to use the guise of “tickling” anymore—they were just touching every part of me they could. I groaned and heaved, unable to breathe.

My hands broke free from their makeshift T-shirt bounds, and they flailed backwards, trying to free myself, but the awkward angle made it impossible.

I hit something, though not hard. I heard Rashelle squeak, a little surprised. She grabbed my hands, pulling them back gently so I couldn’t move. “Well, this won’t do. Boys? Can you grab something to tie her up with? I think we need to restrain her so she doesn’t stop her tickling punishment.”

I groaned. My face fell into the carpet as I dissolved into whimpers. Everything below my waist ached, and the pressure put on my still-sensitive pussy and weak legs felt oddly stimulating.

Rashelle sat on me, holding my arms down with one hand and stroking the skin of my butt with the other while the boys disappeared in search of something to tie me up with. “I’m glad you admitted you’re enjoying this, Izzie. It opens up so many possibilities.”

Not able to do anything else, I groaned again. Crap, this was turning me on so much. Exhausted from my orgasm, torn down by my friends’ relentless assault, and ashamed by the thrill growing inside me, there was nothing I could do to resist. And Rashelle knew that.

The boys returned, holding some rope. They picked me up and carried me underneath a light fixture. Paul set a chair beside me so he could stand on it to tie me up properly. His crotch was right by my face, and I could see the huge boner in his pants.

Once I was secure, they stepped back and looked at me. I felt myself blush red. Despite the past half hour of being touched and prodded and tickled by them all over my naked body, the fact that I was now standing in the middle of the room, arms outstretched, nearly on my tiptoes, armpits and legs completely vulnerable, and free access to everything else, I felt a new sense of vulnerability embarrassment. When they were tickling me, they could only reach either my front or my back depending on my position, but now they could reach everywhere at any time. I bit my lip. What were they going to do next? The thought in my mind was a strange mixture of excitement and terror.

“I’ve got an idea,” Rashelle said. She whispered something to the boys. They giggled to themselves.

“W-what?” I asked.

Rashelle grinned. “You’ll see.”

The three of them disappeared behind me. I squirmed, anxiety rising in my chest. I started to breathe hard, my mind going wild with ideas of what they were going to do to me.

They weren’t gone for long. They each put something on the table, but then stood between me and the table so I couldn’t see anything. Again, with them looking at me in my current state, I felt myself squirm.

“Here’s how this is going to work,” Rashelle said. “We’ve each chosen an item. We’re going to tickle you with each item for one minute.”

I groaned. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.

Rashelle grinned at my reaction. “You can tell us to stop tickling you with that item at any time at the price of ten spankings from that person. Understand?”

I looked at her, unsure of how I was supposed to respond. “Umm…yes?”

Rashelle turned to her boyfriend. “Leon? Do you want to start?”

He reached behind him and grabbed something black, brown, and long. I recognized it as a paintbrush from my painting set.

“Wait—”

“Actually, Leon, before you start, let’s get Izzie a proper blindfold. We’ll see if she can guess the items.”

I didn’t even object as they procured a bandana and wrapped it around my eyes. As my vision disappeared, I felt my heart rate increase and my breathing grow ragged. Someone touched my side tenderly, and I gasped at the unexpected touch. Not being able to see anything was going to make this so much worse.

A long pause. I squirmed, the anticipation was maddening. When was he—

The bristles of the brush ran across my stomach. I yelped, a burst of laughter escaping my lips. Leon—or whoever it was—dragged the brush down my leg. I shuddered, biting my lips. It felt like mice skittering down my skin. It was driving me crazy, but I held strong. No way was I going to give in.

They grabbed my foot by the shin and pulled it up. I barely had time to register what he was doing until—

“Stop!” I screamed as the brush dragged along my sole. “Stop!”

Leon chuckled, finishing his drag across my foot and then stepping away. “That’s ten.”

I groaned. I couldn’t bear the thought of more. This was real tickle torture.

“My turn,” Paul said. Unlike Leon, I didn’t know what Paul had chosen, and I could feel myself tense in anticipation. My boyfriend would know how to torment me more than Leon had.

Something soft brushed my skin, like a thousand soft pricks. Lightly, at first, and then the sensation grew stronger. If the paintbrush had been mice, then this was like centipedes, thousands of feet crawling all over me. A duster! I squealed and pulled back, but Paul simply moved in, running the duster up and down my legs and on my chest. At first it wasn’t too bad, but as he continued to run it up and down, I felt myself shuddering at the touch as it slowly became unbearable. I wasn’t laughing so much as gasping for breath.

I was breathing heavily, but I was pretty sure I could make it. The duster was ticklish, yes, but it didn’t have the same magnitude as fingers or the brush.

For a moment, the duster moved away. I held my breath. Was that it? Did I make a minute? I opened my mouth to ask.

The duster slid between my legs. My feet, already on tiptoes, could do nothing to stop the onslaught of fibers that rubbed my pussy. My pussy felt like it was going to explode, regardless of how short it had been since my last orgasm. “Stop! Stop!”

He pulled away, leaving me gasping for breath and shaking. “You okay?” He asked. He reached out and squeezed a breast, eliciting a soft moan from me. I leaned in, feeling a slight bit of relief from his moment of tenderness.

“Y-yeah,” was all I could say. It was a testament to their different personalities. Leon had chosen something straightforward but effective, while Paul had chosen something that was light and yet completely violating at the same time.

And then there was Rashelle. “Really looking forward to this,” she said. I held back a curse. What awful thing did my best friend have in store for me?

I tensed as she placed something on my armpit, that same magical spot Rashelle had discovered that had arguably led to my position I was in at the moment. It felt bristly, like the brush, but harder somehow. What—

She turned it on.

I lasted maybe two seconds as the electric toothbrush buzzed on my skin. “Stop!” I screamed.

Rashelle didn’t stop, instead moving the toothbrush down my side, chest, and legs, and crotch, all while I screamed for mercy, of which she gave none. My tits bounced with abandon, and my crotch and butt were clenched tightly.

Finally, after what felt like ten minutes but was probably no more than two, she turned it off.

I was covered in sweat and my hair was an absolute mess. Tears of laughter streaked my face, absorbed by the blindfold.

*Smack*

I squealed, the sudden pain in my rear taking me by surprise. The three of them took turns, smacking my poor bottom in such a way that there was no pause between strikes. Sometimes it was a quick smack, while other times they took a quick squeeze of my butt before moving back. With the first few smacks they experimented, trying different angles of strikes or parts of my butt. I couldn’t tell which smacks belonged to who, but some were going for the loudest smacks, while others were simply trying to hit the most area, with the full palm hitting my butt cheeks.

With each strike, I could feel my face redden in shame not just from my physical state of nudity and restraint, but in the excitement I felt with each smack.

About halfway through—though I had long since lost count—hands started to crawl up and down my sides, and I exploded into laughter. My mind split with the assault on my butt, I had no energy or brainpower to resist laughing as whoever dug into my sides.

“And that’s thirty,” Rashelle said with one final smack. Hands fumbled with my blindfold, and I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the light. The three of them were looking at me, and I caught Paul’s eyes looking me up and down.

I sniffled and groaned as my poor body finally had a moment to take stock of itself. My lungs were throbbing from all the laughter, and I could feel that butt was very red, raw, and sore. I wouldn’t be able to sit properly for days.

“You know, I think we should let her stay up there for a few hours,” Rashelle said.

“Wait...” I muttered. My throat was suddenly very dry.

“Who knows?” Rashelle asked, reaching forward and pinching my pussy lips. I groaned, pulling my legs back and in. I could feel my crotch burn again from her touch.

Rashelle grinned. “We might find some… other things we can do with her tonight.”
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jastes22

Re: Tickle Torture (Part 2 Posted 10/19)

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:39 pm Fuck! Holy fuck! Well, there goes the rest of my day!
The bristles of the brush ran across my stomach. I yelped, a burst of laughter escaping my lips. Leon—or whoever it was—dragged the brush down my leg. I shuddered, biting my lips. It felt like mice skittering down my skin. It was driving me crazy, but I held strong. No way was I going to give in.
Don't know why, but this line really gets me.
“You know, I think we should let her stay up there for a few hours,” Rashelle said.
Always so deliciously cruel. Fuck!
Rashelle grinned. “We might find some… other things we can do with her tonight.”
What??? What else are they going to do with her??? FUCK!

And not to mention the electric toothbrush. Man. She doesn't have a chance.

My only hope is that I don't need to wait three more months to find out! Thanks for the excellent story!
Thanks! My favorite part of a story is the escalation, when it gets worse and worse for the girl. That does mean that the longer the story goes, especially after the girl loses her clothes, it tends to get darker and darker, and I think the lighter stories are enjoyed more. So I try to avoid new parts just for the sake of new parts unless I get a real good idea, or if I get a good suggestion *coughcoughwinkwink* on how to continue the story, so I know that someone will like it and wants to see the story go that way.
TheBlushingPrincess

jastes22

Re: Tickle Torture (Part 2 Posted 10/19)

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:27 pm
jastes22 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:41 pm So I try to avoid new parts just for the sake of new parts unless I get a real good idea, or if I get a good suggestion *coughcoughwinkwink* on how to continue the story...
I will put on my thinking cap... :)
Looking forward to what you come up with. :)
jastes22

Tickle Torture: Part 3 - Tickle Tests

Post by jastes22 »

I startled awake, my arms pulling against the rope. For a moment, I was disoriented. Where was I? What was going on? Then, my brain registered that my body was naked, covered in the stale scent of dried sweat and nothing else. The memories of the last couple of hours came rushing back, from the game of Truth or Dare to Rashelle’s torment with the electric toothbrush. Despite myself, I let out a soft moan.

“Looks like she’s up,” Rashelle said from the couch. I couldn’t see her directly from my point of view, but from the corner of my eye I could see her and the two boys shuffling from their places from the couch.

I blushed again as they looked me up and down. I would have thought that all the time spent naked would have at least normalized for me being naked in front of them, but I still felt as embarrassed in front of them as I did when Rashelle ripped off my bra. They were my friends, yes, and I trusted them completely, but there was something about being completely made bare that made my face go red, especially watching the eyes of the two boys, checking me out and examining every part of me. I had heard of people “undressing” girls with their eyes, so I could only wonder what kind of things Paul and Leon were doing to me right now in their minds.

The only comfort I had was the fact that I hadn’t peed myself. I had a memory, on a camping trip, where I couldn’t find a bathroom on time and completely wet myself in front of everyone, and I felt like I wanted to crawl into my sleeping bag and disappear. I shuddered even thinking about it. That was more embarrassing than anything else, even more than the predicament I was in right now.

“You know, I’ve been thinking,” Rashelle said, pulling me out of my memory. “When we do this again—”

I groaned.

She simply grinned. “And we will do this again. I think we’re going to have to strip you naked and tickle you every time we get together from now on. You’re just so cute when you’re being tickled. You wouldn’t want to deprive the boys here of that, would you? And we know you like it.”

I whimpered. She was right. And the fact that she knew she was right made things extremely precarious for me. Rashelle could propose literally anything, and I wouldn’t object.

Rashelle wasn’t done. “So, for when we do this again, we really ought to know where you’re most ticklish so we can just start there.” She let her words hang there for a moment. “So, we’re going to take turns tickling you and documenting how ticklish you are.”

Oh, frick. I wasn’t sure how much of this I could take.“Wait…”

“Wait,” Leon said. I blinked in surprise and looked at him.Was he really going to put an end to this? “Izzie might try to laugh really hard at everything so we can’t determine what’s actually ticklish for her. I think we need to come up with a punishment for her if she laughs too much.”

I glared at him. Of course I was going to laugh too much at everything! That was the definition of being ticklish!

“I got it!” Rashelle said. “Paul, there’s a footstool in each of the bathrooms. Can you grab those?”

In a minute, the two footstools were underneath each of my legs, just a few inches off the ground.

“You did gymnastics, right? You’re flexible.

I wasn’t sure where she was going with this, though it didn’t sound good. “Umm…I guess?”

Rashelle nodded. “Good. Every time Izzie laughs too much, we’ll spread her legs out a little bit more.” She grinned, looking at my face. I couldn’t bring myself to object, the pressure in my crotch starting to grow and my pussy already getting wet again.

“I'll go first,” Rashelle said. She attacked the spot underneath my armpit, my secret ticklish spot that she had discovered at the beginning of this whole thing. Despite the threat of more exposure, I didn’t do much better this time around, bursting out laughing. I couldn’t see anything through my tears, but I felt Rashelle moved from my sides to my chest and down to my tits, squeezing one, twice, three times before pulling away.

“Hmm…yes, she was definitely faking,” she said. “You know what that means, Izzie.” She reached down and moved the footstools apart, forcing my legs to spread.

I whimpered at the feeling of my parting legs causing my pussy lips to spread. The footstools weren’t tall enough to give my dangling arms much relief, but it raised me just enough that the others had a much more intimate view of my pussy than if I were just standing on the ground.

“Leon? You want to go next?”

I stifled a groan. While we were friends, Leon was the one I least knew. He wasn’t my best friend, and he wasn’t my boyfriend. Out of the three of them, he was the most like a stranger to me, and thus had the capability of eliciting the most embarrassment from me.

He grinned and stepped around me. His fingers pulled me back against him, and I could feel his hard cock pushing against my back. His fingers ran up and down my ribcage, digging in between the bones.

I screeched and leaned forward, anything to get away, but it only gave him a better angle to tickle me with. The fact that he was behind me meant he could pull into me as he tickled rather than push, which made the tickling even more intense. Following Rashelle’s lead, his fingers crawled up my stomach and absorbed my tits, flicking my forever-hard nipples and digging his fingertips lightly into my skin. My screeches transformed into pleasurable moans as he fondled me for a long moment.

I coughed, gasping for breath as Rashelle moved the footstools even further apart, slightly beyond my shoulders. I let out a soft moan as I felt a horrible pressure in my crotch grow, not from stimulation, but a pressure from the need to release.

I needed to pee.

No, no, no! Anything but that!

“I want to go again,” Rashelle said. She took Leon’s place behind me, and I felt her kneel down. Her face had to be right next to my crack, and with my legs spread, I knew she could see every intimate detail.

Her fingers grabbed the cheeks of my butt and squeezed. I squealed and thrashed in my bonds. I wasn’t sure if I was squealing, groaning, or moaning anymore. Rashelle wrapped her arm around my legs, holding me still while the other hand stroked my cheeks. “You’ve got a really soft butt, Izzie,” Rashelle said. It seemed like a strange comment in my mind. How could she possibly be talking about how my butt felt when I felt like I was going to explode? The fact that my legs were spread meant I couldn’t clench as well to prevent myself from peeing all over the carpet. It was building, building.

“Really, Izzie. You’re not giving us much to work with.” Footstools further apart, and this Rashelle moved them further than she had the previous two times. While it wasn’t a full on split, it felt close, and I knew that my pussy was spread out to the max.

“My turn,” Paul said.

He knelt down, his eyeline directly in front of my pussy. I whimpered as he just knelt there, looking at me, before he placed his hands on my inner thighs and started to tickle. The fact that my legs were so spread out made it a thousand times worse. Before this night, I had never been tickled on my inner thighs. Even when they were tickling me before without my pants, no one had been able to get the angle that Paul had right now. It took every ounce of willpower not to smash my boyfriend’s face with my foot.

As Paul ravished my inner thighs, I felt the pressure build. I couldn’t clench tight enough to stop it, not with legs spread like they were! And Paul’s fingers right by my pussy just stimulated it even more. I felt the pressure build, build, and then…

Ah, crap.

Piss erupted from my pussy, splashing all over his fingers and then dripping to the ground. Drops of it clung to my skin, dripping down my leg. I groaned, turning what I was sure was a very unappealing shade of red. “I’m sorry! I had just peed in front of my friends. Not only that, I had peed on my friends! This was so embarrassing, I couldn’t believe it. I’m sorry! I didn’t—” I fell silent, whimpering like an ashamed puppy who had been caught in the act.

“Well, you’ve been a very naughty girl, Izzie,” Rashelle said. “Not cooperating with our experiment, and then peeing yourself like a little baby girl.”

I sniffled. “I know, I know. I’m sorry, I just—”

She put a hand over my mouth. I could still feel my legs, the pee growing sticky on my skin.

Still covering my mouth with one hand, she started to untie me with the other. “I think you should apologize to Paul. Do you want to apologize?”

“Y-yes,” I said. Once my hands were free, she pushed me to my knees and held my hands behind my back.

Kneeling there, naked and submissive, the reality of what Rashelle was suggesting finally hit me.

It wasn’t that I was shy about my body—I really wasn’t—but Paul and I had been friends for so long, but had been boyfriend/girlfriend only recently. I had never done anything like that with him before. I hadn’t done anything like that with anyone. And the thought that Leon and Rashelle would be watching made it even more embarrassing.

Everything that was running through my head did nothing to stop Paul, though, as he fished out his very-erect cock. I swallowed as he grabbed my hair. I could still smell the piss on his fingers. With my hands held behind me, there was nothing I could as he guided my mouth around his cock. His cock filled my mouth, and he thrust me in. I sucked on it eagerly, wanting to please him.

He and I groaned together as I felt something hot shoot to the back of my throat, sliding down and leaving the taste of cum in my mouth. He pulled out and I collapsed to the floor.

“There, there,” Rashelle said, patting my crotch. “Good girl. Paul, do you think that works for an apology?”

He was breathing hard, and looked like he was going to collapse, too, cock hanging out and everything. “I think it will do for now. We may need to discuss this…further, later, though.”

I moaned, exhausted. The reality of everything that had happened to me in one night came crashing down at once. Tickled, then stripped naked, then tickled again. Then giving a blowjob to my boyfriend in front of two other of my friends. I don’t think any of us had expected the night to go the way it did. It was certainly a surprise.

What was even more surprising, though, was the realization that I didn’t want to let this experience slip away.

And so, the next few words that escaped my mouth both surprised me and didn't surprise me. Honestly, I wasn't sure. “W-when can w-we do this again?”
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Tickle Torture (Part 3 Posted 12/13)

jastes22

Re: Tickle Torture (Part 3 Posted 12/13)

Post by jastes22 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:34 am Two amazing tickle stories in one day??? How does one person get so lucky! This was really fun and hot. And good for her for admitting that she liked it!
Thanks!