2022 Halloween Contest: Raiment of Asmodeus

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: 2022 Halloween Contest: Raiment of Asmodeus

Post by Executionus »

We're getting deep into Spooky Season now with only about 3 weeks to go. The crazy early rollout of this contest has slowed considerably, so I figured I'd bump this thread up as a reminder since it fell to page 3. We finally have at least one person claiming each ring, even if a couple of the stories haven't really been started yet.

I'm also going to make an announcement here: I've had an idea for what will wind up being the Finale of the Raiment of Asmodeus event, which is a story that will come after the contest ends at Halloween and will serve as a very odd Christmas story. This will be a story about a wickedly selfish girl who delves into the occult and learns the forbidden knowledge of how to break the rules built into her ring. And since all of my stories (not counting Hitchhiker) are set in the same universe, the young woman who shall possess this ring on her mad quest with global consequences will actually be a RETURNING character from one of my older stories. Bonus points to anyone who guesses the identity of this devious Ringbearer.
Seven of Clubs

Post by Seven of Clubs »

I can do something for Vision.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Seven of Clubs wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:03 pm I can do something for Vision.
Excellent! Looking forward to it. I've added you to the list.
Executionus

2022 Halloween Contest: Raiment of Asmodeus

Post by Executionus »

Time is running out to complete these stories! We currently have 13 total entries (which is amusing in and of itself). The contest will end once November 1st comes around and I'll create the poll to determine the winner.

The voting isn't the only thing November will bring to us for this event. As the weather begins to get colder, and Maria Carey begins to get bolder, with it will bring the Finale to the Raiment of Asmodeus.

She is coming....

The enemy of Ded Moroz.

But will others come for her?

DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

My three main struggles currently are:

1. Get my entry completed before the writing deadline.
2. Get the other entries read before the polling deadline.
3. Get an idea of how popular/unpopular my story is at all when only Executionus themself has commented upon it.

(Plus all the standard everyday ones of no particular consequence here.)

:? :oops: :lol: 8-)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

DrWhoFanJ wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:44 am Executionus themself
Wow, I do believe that is the first time I've ever been referred to via they/them neutral pronouns :lol:. In case there was any confusion to my gender I am quite male. I've joked in the past about being somewhat gender-fluid and being able to shift into a female mindset, but I'm still overall a dude.

...Although if I had a dollar for every time somebody saw my long hair and called me "ma'am" by mistake, I'd probably have enough spending cash to start Thirst Trap Studios in the real world.

Also there's been a general lack of comments and thanks overall as of late. It's not just you, and it seems especially common with ROA entries. There's been several great stories dropping recently (contest or otherwise) and most of them are getting very little attention or feedback aside from me and a couple other active engagers. My own ROA story seemed to only have one fan by the end of it. I'm hoping the engagement level of this community increases a bunch soon in order to keep the writers motivated.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

Executionus wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:28 am
DrWhoFanJ wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:44 am Executionus themself
Wow, I do believe that is the first time I've ever been referred to via they/them neutral pronouns :lol:. In case there was any confusion to my gender I am quite male. I've joked in the past about being somewhat gender-fluid and being able to shift into a female mindset, but I'm still overall a dude.

...Although if I had a dollar for every time somebody saw my long hair and called me "ma'am" by mistake, I'd probably have enough spending cash to start Thirst Trap Studios in the real world.
Oh, I just always use they/them unless and until explicitly told otherwise. You can’t misgender someone if you’re not gendering them at all! :lol:
Executionus wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:28 am Also there's been a general lack of comments and thanks overall as of late. It's not just you, and it seems especially common with ROA entries. There's been several great stories dropping recently (contest or otherwise) and most of them are getting very little attention or feedback aside from me and a couple other active engagers. My own ROA story seemed to only have one fan by the end of it. I'm hoping the engagement level of this community increases a bunch soon in order to keep the writers motivated.
Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. Maybe just more lurkers than normal, or perhaps people are just taking a break for a bit?
(I know I’ve been taking a pause from reading recently; I’ve been so busy with other things, and my refractory period is actually rather long.)
Or maybe there are just so many new stories to read that people are getting stunlocked rather than reading any of them?
I’m definitely hoping it improves; I need the ENM readers to rally behind their only entry (although it’s now technically more ENF by absolute story time with the last one and the next one!).
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Crappy Announcement

So my computer broked. My suspicion is that the hard drive itself is fried.

The good news is that I have nearly everything I've been working on lately backed up. I probably lost more work than I would like on the PSP remaster, but I backed everything up a couple days ago.

The bad news is that I can't really do anything (including running the contest poll) until I get this fixed. Hopefully I don't have to jump through hoops to replace the drive.

I'm going to see if I can get this sucker fixed tomorrow. By dumb luck I happen to be off of work the next two days so I can run errands and the like.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Update: This thing still isn't fixed and is turning out more complicated than we originally thought. Hopefully I get my computer back soon since this is putting me way behind schedule for my fall plans.

Also if the Tennessee Vols beat Georgia today, then my whole-ass state will be lost in a drunken orgy until Monday or Tuesday so that will slow things down some as well.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »