Track team by Peaches

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Track team by Peaches

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Peaches wrote: Track team by Peaches

The after school track team was brutal at my school. My freshmen year in high school I learned that the senior track team members liked to humiliate anyone below them, usually the freshmen and rarely a junior but sometimes sophomores got it too. The first day when I was changing after school two girls came up behind me and pulled my underwear down while I was changing. I was already uncomfortable being in my undies around other people like that but this was so much worse. I didn't know how to react so I just covered myself and turned around to see who did it. Two senior girls stood behind me laughing. One of them slapped my ass and said I had an ass like a peach whatever that means. From then on the team called me peaches.
After practice was over the senior girls went at it again. I really wasn't prepared for this at all. It was August but it was still a blistering hot day like it was summer. I was really sweaty when the two girls came back. I was taking off my shoes when I felt them grab me. They told me I had to help them change first since I was freshman. They told me to lay back down on the ground. They made me take off their shoes and socks and kiss their feet. They put their sweaty toes all over my face. More girls were coming over. A bunch of girls all got to put their feet in my face. One of them mentioned how I have an like peaches and told me to show them. I was hesitating but one of them said they'd strip me naked and throw me in the shower if I didn't. I was more scared of that so I pulled my waiste band down on my shorts and panties to show off my ass. I was careful to not pull down the front too but another senior pulled everything down to my feet anyways.

Everyone got to squeeze or slap my butt and then one girl tuned me around. I panicked and covered my vagina before anyone could see it but more girls pried my hands away. My small vagina was out in the open. I had shaved off whatever public hair I had before so it was a clear view. Another girl lifted my leg up to let everyone have a better view. This was the most humiliating thing to ever happen to me. The girls took my shoe off the foot that was being lifted into the air. Then they took my black Nike sock off and shoved it into my mouth. After that they let me go but told me I wasn't allowed to wear anything except my shirt in the locker room ever again.

The next day after classes ended I went to the gym to get changed but saw the two senior girls waiting at the door for me. They said I'm not allowed to wear pants in the locker room so I'd have to take them off out here. There was still a ton of people in the hall around us because school just finished and the busses weren't here yet. I took off my sneakers and then quickly whipped off my jeans as well. I was standing in the hall still and was begging them to let me in now. They said all of it had to come off first. I swiftly dropped my panties to my feet and used my shirt to cover my ass that was facing the entire hallway. They said I was still wearing socks so I couldn't come in tho. I was trying to hurry and take off my socks but I kept losing my balance so I had to stop covering my ass for a second and take off my socks. There were tons of people that got to see my ass in the halls and I knew that it would only get worse from here. Finally I got inside the locker room with just my shirt on.

After practice I came into the locker room with my track shorts on because I forgot I couldn't do that anymore. The same two senior girls announced to everyone that I broke the rules and that is have to be punished. They stripped me naked including my top this time. They turned on the shower and told me to wash up. Every girl was watching now. I felt the shower water and it was basically ice cold. They pushed me in and it was so cold I couldn't help but to bend over and sheild myself in a way. It also let everyone see me bent over ass. They kept yelling the word peaches at me. They waited till I was nice and wet and then turned off the water. I was still bent over and was wondering what they were doing when i suddenly felt a few hands start rubbing all over my thighs and butt cheeks. I looked behind me and they were rubbing soap on me. They got in between my ass too and even on my vagina. They turned the water back on and watched the soap run down my legs. They made me wash my whole body.

Afterwards they all went to get changed and let me do the same . I didn't have a towel so I had to put on my clothes kinda wet. I was pulling up my panties when I remembered that I wasn't allowed to wear them in the locker room or else. I put my shirt on and grabbed the rest of my clothes but right before I got to the door I got stopped again. The two senior girls stepped inbetween me and the door. They said that I would have to show up to their party on Saturday or else. Then they left. Tbc?
Voyeurager wrote: TBC by Voyeurager

Please! A very well written story, can't wait to see what happens to dear Peaches next!
SwimKid wrote: Hats off to you, Peaches! by SwimKid

Really liked the story, well written, well spaced, interesting stuff in there. I want to know what happens to peaches next!
As a small recomendation for writing stories where stripping is heavily envolved, I'd say you could describe it a bit more. Sorta like this:

And then the one of the two girls grabbed me, leaving me unable to move, while the otherone took a great pleassure in pulling my shorts off. My underwear was now in plain sight of everyone! This was so embarrassing!
victor wrote: party, party by victor

I'm guessing the senior girls will show her how sweet dessert can be.. a la Peaches and Cream. Her shaven pussy mound will soon be dripping after a stripping and whipping. :)
Mr Somebody wrote: Continuing? by Mr Somebody

Please Continue, could you do more school stuff but extend the senior girls rules to her having to be naked before she enters the locker room
Peaches wrote: Part two?! by Peaches

The next day at track practice I entered the locker room with my clothes on again because the hallway was still too full of people and the senior girls weren't around out there. I got to my locker but before I could even open I got stopped by those two senior girls again. They said I broke the rules again but I tried to explain that I was just trying to find them so I could ask about the party. I still needed to know where the party was and what kind of party it was. They told me the address and said that as for what kind of party it was, I'd have to find out but right now I was breaking their rules.

I didn't want to be punished I told them I was sorry and would go back outside but they said it was too late to go back. They took my track clothes out of my hands and then told me to strip naked. I did as they said and they took my panties and bra and one of them grabbed a bottle from their bag. It was some kind of jell and they rubbed it all over the inside of my panties, bra, and my socks. They told me to get dressed and get out there. I put on my track uniform and headed for the track and started to feel a the jell was making my skin itchy and hot.

Ten minutes into practice my privates were burning so bad. I kept itching them but it didn't help. All the other girls kept watching me and laughing. I knew I wouldn't last the whole hour and a half for it to be over. I asked the coach if I could go the bathroom and she said I would have to use the track bathroom which was barely any better than a portapotty. It had a sink at least so I ran over and went inside. The door doesn't lock so I had to be fast. I yanked my pants to the ground along with my panties and finally got some relievement on vagina and ass. I turned on the sink but I was too short to reach my privates to the running water. I ran some water over my hand and tried to scrape the jell off. The burning made my vagina feel sore to the touch so I tried to rub it gently but I couldn't get the burning to go away.

I came up with an idea to sit my ass into the sink and let the water run. I shimmied up there and let the cool water flow over my ass and pussy. i had never felt so relieved in my life. I took off my shirt and bra and freed my nipples from the burning sensation. Next I kicked off my shoes and peeled off my socks. The jell made them stick to my feet and there was a ton of jell stuck between my toes. I rinsed my feet and cleaned off my nipples and finally the burning sensation was gone. I didn't want to stay in here for too long but if I put my clothes back on then it'll burn again. So I dressed up again but left my underwear and socks behind.

After practiced was dismissed the senior girls came up behind me again. They knew that I ditched my underwear when I went into the bathroom. They must've noticed because I wasn't wearing my socks anymore either. They grabbed me and pulled my track shorts down to check and sure enough they were face to face with my naked pussy instead of my underwear. They told me to go back and get my underwear before I go in the locker room but first they pulled my shirt over my head. They used my hold my arms behind my back so I couldn't cover my body. Being naked outside was awful. Even tho it was only the rest of the track team around it felt like at any moment more people could come and see me. They made me walk with my pants around my ankles so I couldn't take big steps. I walked down the track naked, hooing no one else would come by. Sweat rolled down from my body and covered me entirely. My whole body glistened in the heat of sun.

When I returned to the locker room I was still naked. I didn't want to break any rules so to play it safe I took off everything completely before entering. I opened the door with the two seniors waiting for me. They said that since I washed off the icy hot I would have to be punished again. But they said I got luck they had to leave right away and that my punishment would come tomorrow.

The next day the girls found me before school even started. The bell hadn't even rung for home room yet when they grabbed me and told me to come with them. They brought me to the bathrooms and they looked around cautiously for a few seconds before deciding the coast was clear and dragged me into the boys bathroom with them. We went in one of the stalls and they told me to strip naked again. I was nervous doing it here because anyone could come into the bathroom and even tho we were in a stall it was still risky. Not to mention this was the BOYS bathroom, if a boy saw me like this k would die of humiliation. I eventually did as they said and then they told me to sit on the toilet and lift my legs into the air.

They got another perfect look at my vagina and this time they had more planned. They had more icy hot and rubbed some on my pussy again. They room some more and rubbed my clit the most and then used one finger to get it inside of my vagina. It was already burning and when she in steered her finger accidentally yelped. I didn't want someone in the bathroom to hear us so I covered my mouth. The girls took more icy hot and rubbed it gently over asshole too now. They took some more and shoved it inside and I winced in pain. This was the worst humiliation of my life and I hoped they didn't elect me to go the whole day like this. Even more icy hot was put on my nipples and bottom of my feet again. They opened the door and left with all my clothes except for my panties which they placed on my head once again. They said they'd be back in an hour. They teased me saying that I could masturbate in the mean time. They laughed and said that if the icy hot is gone when they get back they will throw me into the halls butt naked!

After the first few minutes I already couldn't take it. I had to keep my feet up since I was still in a stall in the boys bathrooms and then someone came in. I heard two boys talking. They were laughing about some video game. Little did they know that if they just opened the door to the first stall they would have seen a butt naked girl with her panties on her head and bald pussy shining from the icy hot on it. I couldn't help but touch myself. The icy hot made my pussy too sensitive tho so instead I did what the girls did and just used one finger to go in and out of ass. It was a weird sensation but a good one. I grabbed onto a nipple and went to town with my ass. I climaxed and held my hands over my mouth to avoid making a sound. I eventually managed to get the my whole finger in instead of just half. Then I squeezed another finger in. I came so many times but I couldn't stop myself from fingering my asshole.

When the girls came back they were surprised to see I hadn't washed off the icy hot. They gave me back my clothes and let me wash off. As we parted ways one of them said, " don't forget the party tomorrow."