ENF Shorts - NEW STORY 11/6

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

josh

Re: ENF Shorts - NEW STORY 5/7/22

Post by josh »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:48 pm You know how I enjoy your pool stories! Keep up the good work! You've inspired me with a couple of pool-story ideas of my own. Maybe someday, I'll get around to writing them.
Hope you get around to them, your stories are great.
Check out my Story Archive!
josh

ENF Shorts

Post by josh »

This is written like a story posted on one of those embarassing story sites but is fictional.

Originally from: https://sohumiliating.com/

OP: itzrobyn0412

Title: Bikini Mishap

This happened when I was probably in 7th grade. I was at the pool with my younger sister (4th-5th grade) and I was deathly afraid of heights. I was wearing a light purple bikini and my sister made me go on the high dive with her (otherwise she was going to get me in trouble by telling our mom I was a bad babysitter). So of course I have to go first and I climb all the way up with her right behind me. I'm shaking like crazy as I get closer and closer to the edge. My sisters behind me calling me a baby and a wimp. Finally as I got close enough to the edge she pushed me off and I flailed forward into a dive. As I dove into the water my bikini bottoms flew right off and started sinking. I couldn't really see underwater because my eyes burned whenever I opened them so I couldn't quite reach them. I guess the lifeguard (who was VERY hot) thought I was drowning because he dove in and picked me up. Without even noticing my lower half he picked me up and tossed me onto the pool deck, much to the delight of my brat sister who was already taking pictures of me half naked. The lifeguard quickly covered me and I explained the situation, but my sister never did delete those pictures. So humiliating!
Check out my Story Archive!