Private School Privates -- Remastered

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Private School Privates -- Update

Post by Executionus »

UPDATE:

My computer repair guy, who disappeared for a week and had his phone off, has finally gotten back to me. Turns out he left the state without telling me and won't be back until Tuesday. You can imagine my enthusiasm level related to having my computer in the shop for two full weeks before I get it back.

Barring any more nonsense, I should be able to continue this story that day. I had most of the story written down already aside from the last part and some basic adjustments.
seeker22

Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered

Post by seeker22 »

Any updates
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

seeker22 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:37 pmAny updates
The man gave me yet another lame excuse. Supposedly tomorrow evening it will be ready now. We'll see.
seeker22

Post by seeker22 »

When can we get an update
Do it on mobile
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

seeker22 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:15 pm When can we get an update
Do it on mobile
I'm not writing a story using a teeny tiny phone screen instead of a keyboard. The entire concept of that is abhorrent to me. I type 60 words per minute on a keyboard, while my phone typing speed if posted would cause the entirety of Gen Z to laugh at me.

My computer has the updates. I'm just waiting on this guy to stop giving me excuses and get this thing fixed already. It's been nearly 3 weeks for something that quite frankly should have been a fairly quick job.

I don't have good computer repair options anymore in my area. It's either this dude or paying Staples over $100 to do nothing, hand me back the computer still broken, and then have the balls to ask for another $100+ to try again (which is precisely what they did last time I used them, so fuck Staples).
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Is this dead or are we still waiting on the computer guy?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

CursedSavinkov wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:00 am Is this dead or are we still waiting on the computer guy?
It's a long and stupid story, but yes I'm still waiting on this guy. I recently learned that this whole time he's been replacing individual components on the motherboard trying to salvage it, despite the fact that it was very obviously toxic and damaging to the entire hardware side of the computer. Each piece replaced led to a new part shorting out to death, repeat forever. When he told me this I ordered him to just replace the entire motherboard already, which he should've done from the start to save both of us a ton of time.

And now we wait for a motherboard delivery. In December. Joy.
SaucyKnaves

Post by SaucyKnaves »

Any updates on this? Sorry you've had so much computer trouble!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I was recently told I might finally get that computer with the PSP rework on it back Mondayish, assuming this genius didn't order the wrong part again. I've been using an ancient Windows 7 laptop that barely works to type things lately and I'm quite over that. My actual computer only ever needed one part this whole time so it's absurd that it's taken this long. I'm supposedly getting a giant discount as a result of the delay.

But yeah, once I get that back I have most of PSP already done and can start making updates again immediately.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

So annoying news: I finally got my computer back after all of this time, but none of my data was recoverable as we had originally believed. I'm going to have to re-write the PSP remaster and I'm quite sad about that. I guess I'll get started on that once I finish up Stay Still, which I don't foresee being all that long based on the style I'm using for it.