Schoolyard Games

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

Schoolyard Games

Post by BlueMenace »

This little story here is working as a backstory for one of the characters from another story I'm currently working on. I didn't spend a long time in this and it might have some flaws. I also made a bit of a cliffhanger ending to this one in case I ever wish to write more about this Character.

-------------------------
My name’s Catherina and I’m 15 years old. A year ago something very embarrassing happened to me at school that to this day I'm still shy to talk about. I have always been very modest, always dressed coveringly in long pants and long shirts. That week I had volunteered to be a playtime supervisor for the younger kids at my school. My job would be easy as I would just need to organize some games and watch that nobody got hurt and the game’s would be fair.

I have been told that my eyes are like the shiny surface of the ocean. My hair, short, is as black as it gets and only reaches the hallway of my neck. My height during that time was around 5’4 and my weight was about 115 lbs. That day I was wearing only black.

The day the incident happened was like any other. When the break began I went and put on the reflective vest that informed everyone that I was a playtime supervisor. I went to the younger students' side and immediately some kids came to me asking what we would be playing today.

I asked what they wanted to play and they told me they wanted to play tag but didn’t have enough other’s to play it well. I started to gather a group and it didn’t take long before there were about fifteen around 8-10 year old kids. I used plastic warning triangles to make a playing area while the kids were starting the game.

At first I had planned to sit this one out but then one of the kids touched me and made me the tag. I thought nothing of it and started to play along with these kids. Everything went smoothly at first and most of the kids were having a good time. I remember that my shoes were definitely not great for running but I just went on.

Unfortunately after a while something very humiliating happened when one of the kids who was chasing me tried to dive in to catch me but his jump fell short. The thing was that he had grabbed my pants for good and pulled them down to my ankles. I even fell over after that which led to my pants coming completely off. I was left on all fours on the ground on my white briefs with my ass pointing up while some of the kids were laughing at me.

“Tag!” the boy yelled with my pants on his hands before continuing the game.

“Give them back now!” I commanded him as I tried to act tough while still getting up.

He seemed to have no intention of returning my pants back to me so I tried to catch him but unluckily he was very fast and the running was challenging for me as I tried to hide my crotch and butt. After a while of being laughed at I decided to stop chasing him and order him to give me my clothes back or I would get him into trouble. Despite my best efforts to convince the boy he still denied the offer saying that it was far too fun to watch an older girl like me being embarrassed this way.

While I was standing in the middle of the yard speaking to him a few other students behind me had gotten an idea to take this even further. They sneaked up on me while I was having a speech and in a flash dropped my panties down and lifted my shirt up. I wasn't even wearing a bra that day which meant that now my small boobs and pussy were completely exposed to all the kids in front of me. It took me a second to even realize what had happened before I quickly tried to pull my pants up but the kids kept pulling them down which led to me falling to the ground.

I tried to fight back but multiple kids had climbed on top of me and were trying their best to steal my clothes. As I was desperately trying to hold on to my shirt and panties I had no way to hide my bush. My reflective vest was also taken from me very quickly. Some of the spectating kids had even pulled their phones out and were taking pictures and recording the situation I had been put into. Soon my panties ripped to pieces from people pulling them away and I was left completely bottomless.

I had put my hands in a way that would make it near impossible to take my shirt away but the downside of that was that I could only try to cross my legs to close the very explicit view of my privates. This went on way longer than I would have preferred before the kids decided to turn me around. Now my butt was staring up. I begged them to stop but they were just getting started with me. The kids coordinated their movements and forced my legs wide open creating a flawless line of sight to my butthole and vagina. From the pictures taken that day you could even see that my pussy had gotten pretty wet from the excitement without my permission.

Soon after they had removed my shoes as well they began tickling my feet that caused me to uncontrollably jiggle on the ground and therefore be unable to hold onto my shirt. It definitely didn’t take long before I had lost my last piece of clothing. Now they turned me around once again exposing my boobs to the world. Again I tried to cover but it was helpless as they holded all my limbs separately.

“Why are her boobs so small? Wasn’t she supposed to be fifteen?” one of the boys asked while laughing at me.

Not meaning that my boobs were big or anything but they definitely weren’t small. Maybe they looked like that because I was on my back but anyhow I still got really embarrassed by the question. I felt how my clit had spread a bit open and how my pussy juices were flowing slowly from it.

“Look, her pussy is so wet and moist eww” one of the girls shouted.

I was already red as a beet from the embarrassment but these comments made my face even redder. After some time they decided it would be fun to throw my clothes to the tree nearby and that is what they did. They even let me go as they knew it would be fun to watch me climb the tree butt naked.

I tried to climb as fast as I could but the knowledge that at least over a dozen kids were watching and filming me was really affecting me. How did this happen? I was way older than them but somehow allowed them to humiliate me like this and even record it. I knew that as I climbed the tree my boobs were wiggling a lot and that they could clearly see my intimate areas.

When I finally got to my clothes I felt success but it didn’t last long when the branch I was putting my weight on broke down. I fell to the ground on my ass but my clothes followed me shortly after. It must have been quite a sight for the kids. A fifteen year old girl climbing naked to a tree exposing every inch of her body and then coming crashing down.

I quickly picked up my clothes and got dressed. My panties were already destroyed so I had to go commando under my pants. The kids didn’t even try to stop me as they were busy laughing their asses off and watching the replay of me falling from the tree from their phones.

“Listen, all of you are going to delete all the pictures and videos taken of me right now or you’re gonna get into a lot of trouble,” I said a lot more confidently now as I had finally gotten my clothes back.

“Okay but if you do that then we're just gonna show everyone these pictures and videos. And there's no way they could even punish all of us,” said a boy that seemed to be the oldest of them, maybe even eleven or twelve.

I really had to think about it because as much as I wished these boys to be punished I couldn't bear the idea of everyone in the school seeing me like that.

“Okay I’m not gonna tell what happened here but you’re still going to have to delete those,” I said.

“No. You’re telling no one anything and we just might not share these with anyone but no way we’re gonna delete them. How would we then have an assurance that you’d stay silent,” the boy said while smiling.

It didn’t look like I had a choice here and just accepted the deal. I was simply wishing that they wouldn't blackmail me any further…
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
Corsayr

Re: Schoolyard Games

Post by Corsayr »

This was great I love this kind of setup. 8-)