Made to dress like a slut (from the old board) 1-10

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
bgaius33

Made to dress like a slut (bonus)

Post by bgaius33 »

I have fully embraced being mindy's personal sex slut.i gladly eat her out every day and let her fuck me whenever she wants when i am not at school

since i technically didn't graduate, i had to repeat senior with all of the same punishments and penalties in place. By the end of the first day of school, everyone, including the new freshmen know about my punishment and that they can do whatever they want to me free of consequences. They know they can come to me and I will fuck them any way they want me to as many times as they want me to. They know that I can only cum if mindy lets me so I am always in a state of near orgasm, willing to do anything to try and achieve what will always be out of my reach.

One day, I wore a tube top and jean shorts to school, knowing it was against the rules. i could feel my heart beat with excitement as I walked into the building, knowing I was being naughty and breaking the rules. A few people ignored me, not recognizing me with my clothes on. But a group of freshmen girls cornered me right as i got to my locker. they grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head. I was helpless to stop them as they unbuttoned by jean shorts and pulled the zipper down. no please, i cried to my tormentors who were several year younger than me. im sorry, please dont! but they laugh and taunted me, saying "wow she is letting herself get dominated by a bunch of freshmen, what a loser" that only served to make my pussy drenched, as I cried out nooooo as they pulled my shorts down my legs, revealing my orange and pink heart undies to the hallway, a wet spot already super noticeable. no my pantie! they are so embarrasing dont look i cried. ha ha wow she really is a slut. lets strip her naked! one said. "i heard she cant cum" another said. no please dont pull my panties down was all i could say.

with my arms pinned over my head they lifted up my shirt over my head and quickly yanked my my panties down to my ankles next to my shorts and they all laughed hysterically as my thick blonde bush came into view and they started to finger my pussy, pumping their fingers in and out, getting their hands all slippery and wet while I could do nothing my moan and gasp and write with my arms pinned over my head, my tits jiggling. my pussy was on fire and i could feel the orgasm building and building but it wouldnt cum! i was right on the edge and they could tell. they made me finger myself too while dragging me around the hallway by my leash like a dog.

i was late to class so as punishment i had to stand in front of the class and finger myself while apologizing for being a horny slut. my voice was so high pinched and cracking from how turned on i was and everyone could hear the sucking sound as i worked my pussy hard while the class filmed my humiliations before being made to sit at the front of the class with my legs spread.

when lunch time came around a bunch of guys found me. They say that because im a slut i should only drink cum for lunch and they take my leash and make me get on my knees and say thank you for feeding me while i suck their dick and swallow their cum. i am super hungry so i drink a lot and end up sucking 10 boys dicks before lunch is over. there is some time before the bell rings and the boys gather around me and make me suck them all off again but this time instead of letting me swallow they cum all over my face, hair and tits and say dont wipe it off slut and make me go to my next class covered in their cum.

the kids love it and laugh at me but the teacher thinks i am being slutty again and so she pulls on my clit until i am over her lap and spanks me in front of everyone. She has put a bunch of math problems on the board and that instead of writing down the answer for each one, they will instead spank me a number of times equal to the answer. most people would get answers wrong just to be able to spank my ass even more!

They hog tied me with my legs spread out to the side and hung me from the ceiling. anyone who walked by could stop and stare at my throbbing sex. over the next hour a bunch of boys came in and saw me and they took advantage of my near helpless state and pleading tones to do me in all my holes. I spend the next hour getting my ass fucked and greedily guzzling down their shafts, already hungry again after lunch. since i cant cum my pussy is soaking wet the whole time and i am left crying when they leave me tied up and my pussy still quivering. A few boys come in during classes but they just look at and grab my thick blonde bush. they even take photo's of it to share with their friends and post online

The principle found me at the end of the day and had a janitor cut me down and they dragged me by my to the auditorium where he made me stand naked in front of the whole school. he emptied my back pack on the ground and saw that i had 3 dildos in them, which i tried to say weren't mine since i hadnt put them there but he didnt believe me and said shut up slut while pinching my nipples. he handed me my diary and said that i had to read my diary in front of everyone while riding each dildo for 5 minutes. my face got super red and i said oh please no ill do anything but he said do it now. my diary had all of my embarrassing stories in them that i didnt want anyone to hear. i thought i was in luck because then he said that if I came at all while doing this punishment, he would shave me in front of the school before sending me home like this . but i took my book and spread my legs over the first dido, which was small and pink and lowered myself onto it while i read from the book. my voice kept catching as i read from it, telling everyone about this embarrassing story where my brothers walked in on me humping one of my stuffed animals totally naked and how turned on I was when they held me down and stuffed the toy into my asshole and how that made me cum all over myself. remembering that day and hearing everyone laugh at me while i told them everything made me want to squirt so badly even despite how humiliating this was.

the principle made me move to the next dildo, which was 6 inches and purple. I squatted down and lowered myself onto the dildo before bobbing up and down on it like i did the last one. the next part of my diary was about all of the new freshmen who had dominated me and how much i loved it when the ones with the biggest dicks forced me to suck on them. the audience erupted in laughs and jeers hearing how much i loved being used like a sex doll by them and how their dicks would make me scream and moan like the whore i knew i was.

the last dildo was 11 inches and black and i screamed in pleasure as i took the entire thing into my pussy and started riding it like there was no tomorrow. the next entry was about all of the stuff I had to do as mindy's sex slave. I had to go over to her house whenever she asked butt naked. i would have to clean her house and cook her food but all i was allowed to eat was her pussy until she squirted in my face. if she had friends over i would suck on their dicks or lick their pussys whenever they wanted and they could spank me for whatever reason they wanted. Sometimes mindy would take me on walks where i had to be on all 4's while she dragged me by my leash. at night time she would tie me spread eagle to her bed and tease me with her toys until i passed out. sometimes she would put on a strap on and make me beg and suck on it until she did me in the ass in front of all of her friends. as i read more and more i could feel the orgasm within me building and building making me ride the dildo fater and my voice almost sound like a scream before i looked over and saw mindy standing off stage. i went wide eyed with horror as i realized i couldnt stop my self before she made me came and i begged "oh no please dont not in front of everyone i am going to squirt so much and they will all laugh at me" but mindy just laughed and said i dont care. plus this way the principle will punish you. she snapped her fingers and i felt myself start to cum as I said oh nooooOOOOOOO!im gonna cum im gonna cum im gonna cummmmmmm!! as i tried to lift myself off of the dildo, i squirted hard for everyone to see, and i ended up slipping on my cum, falling back onto my dildo and squirting again while mindy and everyone else just laughed and filmed me. i had to lick all my cum off of the stage like a dog before the principle dragged me up and shaved me right there on the stage , leaving my pussy entirely bald and uncovered. he then tied my hands behind my back and said i would remind this way until my bush grew out again before throwing me into the audience for all of the students to touch me all over while they left for the buses, but since mindy was gone i couldnt cum again, just make sexy noises for everyone as they pinched my sensitive pussy and clit all the way home

and all of that is just an average day for me now.