I'm Not A Boy!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

I'm Not A Boy!

Post by josh »

Melissa and Tina's mom decided to treat the two girls to a day at the beach. Melissa was 16 and a sophomore in high school, while Tina was 11 and in 5th grade. Their mom was very protective, especially over what they wear. Because of this, Melissa was dressed in a red top that fully covered her chest to almost her belly button and black swim trunks. Tina was in a similar top, though hers was triangle shaped and light blue with a boat pattern. Tina was sporting bright red swim trunks.

Tina was younger and hadn't quite reached the age where girls started to show off more in their swimsuits. Melissa had, and was very annoyed at her mom's choice. She had spent the day annoying Tina and complaining to their mom about it.

Melissa was laying on her towel, taking a small nap while attempting to sunbathe. Their mom was off hanging out with someone she recognized so the girls were on their own. It was here that Tina came up with a great plan to get back at her sister for complaining the whole day. Tina carefully and silently untied Melissa's swim trunks. She then slowly pulled the drawstring out of Melissa's trunks. Tina took the string and buried it in the sand.

A little while later Melissa woke up and said she was going to go for a swim.
"Although, this stupid swimsuit moms picked out makes me not want to!" Melissa yelled.
"It's not that bad" Tina said with an eye roll.
"Maybe not for you, but I'm not a boy and I don't want to be wearing these stupid swim trunks!" Melissa complained before turning and walking toward the ocean.
"You sure you aren't a boy?" Tina mumbled under her breath with a giggle. Both girls were at about the same level of physical development despite Melissa being much older.

Tina sat on the shore as she eagerly watched Melissa prance around in the water, hoping her plan would pay off. Melissa dove straight into a wave and came up looking panicked. Tina knew it was a success. She started fishing around the shore until a wave pushed some familiar black trunks right into Tina's hand.

Tina lifted up the trunks so her sister could see them. Melissa got as close to Tina as possible while still keeping her bottom half covered. Melissa was bright red and constant looking down while fidgeting to ensure her cover. Both hands were held underwater, presumably to cover herself even though the ocean was dark.

"Tina, give those back!" Melissa demanded.
"Nuh-uh, you said it yourself. You don't want to wear them!" Tina said with a giggle.
"Tina, please!" Tina just tossed the trunks back to shore and laughed at her sister.
"It's not funny Tina!"

Tina ran back up to shore, getting another brilliant idea. She retrieved the drawstring and headed back out to the ocean.

Melissa was watching her, still looking embarrassed. Tina had goggles on so she swam down and around Melissa. Melissa had no idea where she'd gone. Tina silently went above the surface and grabbed onto Melissa's arms, pulling them behind her back and tying her hands together.

"Ha! By the way I got a good look at your privates under the water Mel. Nice butt!" Tina quickly disappeared back to the shore. Melissa hid, arms tied behind her back, for as long as possible. Tina spent awhile digging a deep hole to bury her swim trunks in.

Then Tina told their mom she wanted to go but Melissa wouldn't leave the water. It was pretty late so the mom headed over to start packing up.
"Mel! It's time to get out of the water!" Melissa shook her head.
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"I... I can't!" Melissa yelled, not wanting to scream that she was naked in front of all of these people.
"Alright then, we're leaving with or without you!" The mom started to walk away.

Melissa panicked. She knew her mom was just bluffing but she didn't want to run farther than she already had to. Melissa got up out of the water and began to sprint.

Tina made sure to film the whole thing. Melissa's clean shaven vagina out in the open sun, as well as her cute bubble butt bouncing up and down as she sprinted after their mom.

"Mom! Mom! Help! Tina did this to me!"
"Oh, really. Your tiny little 11 year old sister. Not you, who's been practically begging to get out of those trunks all day."

Melissa simply froze. She was defeated and humiliated as she heard the laughs, whistle, and cameras of many nearby spectators. Her face burned as she so desperately tried to cover up her exposed lower half to no avail. Melissa finally got to the car and forced to spend the car ride home bottomless while Tina silently giggled at her sister.
Check out my Story Archive!
jimmythehand

Re: I'm Not A Boy!

Post by jimmythehand »

A fun and enjoyable little story. I'd love to see Melissa try to get back at Tina, only for it to backfire on her and leave her exposed again (if she has that same attitude with other people, then I feel that some of her class should really get to see that she's the same level of development as her 11 year old sis. ;) ).
ely

Re: I'm Not A Boy!

Post by ely »

From the title I expected a binary type story like that of Executionus but it was fun to read it all the same