The Smash Bet (Complete) (Bonus Update 1/10/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MissAriel

The Smash Bet (Complete) (Bonus Update 1/10/23)

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: Story based very loosely on an experience I had once upon a time. I've often fantasized about being in a situation like Jennifer, but it's difficult to find a story that hits all the right notes, so I thought, why not write it myself? So here we are.

UPDATE: Teaser for an audio book version of The Smash Bet: https://vocaroo.com/1jy9sMqcpsyy

-----
My name is Jen, short for Jennifer. I’ve had better days. Right now, I’m in what you might call an... interesting situation. And by interesting, I mean that a guy I just met is having the night of his life right now at my expense.

I’m such. An. Idiot. Why in the world did I agree to something like this with someone I’ve known for all of half an hour? Why was I so full of myself?

I’m a very competitive person by nature. You might say I’m something of a natural when it comes to games. I’ve never had to work for it. Things come easily to me. I guess you might call it being gifted or something like that. Unfortunately, having natural talent isn’t all sunshine. In my case, you might say I overestimated my abilities.

I should probably talk about how I got here. I met this guy on a dating app; we’ll call him Josh. He wasn’t exactly my type. He’s skinny and nerdy, although to be fair, that also describes me. But I usually go for someone a bit more... cool, I guess? He’s about average height, a few inches taller than me, and he seemed pretty cool when we were chatting over text. He’s one of the few matches that actually had something more interesting to say than ‘hey.’ He asked about my interests, and we got to talking about Nintendo.

“What’s your favorite Nintendo game?” Josh asked me over text.

“IDK. Lots. I used to play Super Smash Brothers a lot back when I was in school,” I replied. “I was pretty good, too. You?”

This must have piqued Josh’s interest, because he replied back right away.

“Oh yeah, I love Smash. Ultimate or Melee?” Josh texted.

“Melee. I haven’t played the new ones," I replied.

“Haha, cool. You want to come over and play a match?” he asked.

I scoffed. Like I was going to meet him at his place right away. I’m 25 years old. I knew better. Or at least, that’s what I’d like to tell you. But the truth is, I’ve been itching to play some games, and he had good vibes, so I entertained the thought.

“Hmm. I think that might be kind of one-sided and not fun for you. Maybe Mario Party or Mario Kart instead?” I asked.

“Why would it be one-sided?” he asked.

I grinned, thinking back to how I was undefeated in college with Peach. Granted, it had been a long time since I’d played, but I was still confident that I could crush anyone except the pros.

“Because I’m really good. You’d have no chance, sorry. But I’d be happy to play something else with you,” I replied.

In a way, I guess I was almost baiting him into a challenge. There aren’t many guys out there that would just accept that a petite little blonde girl could play at their level or better. And they wouldn’t be wrong. Most girls can’t. But I was a natural.

Naturally, of course, he didn’t believe me.

“I doubt it. Want to bet?” Josh asked.

A bet. Now that piqued my interest.

“Sure. Your funeral. What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“If you lose, you have to kiss me. And if you win, I’ll buy you dinner," he said.

I rolled my eyes. Boring. Typical.

“You must not be very confident if that’s all you’re offering. Not interested,” I said.

Josh replied quickly. I guess he must have realized his error. I was up for a wager, but only if it was interesting.

“You want to raise the stakes?” he asked.

“It’s more fun if you have something on the line. Make it something worth playing for. You would have bought me dinner, anyways," I said.

I realize in hindsight that sounded a bit conceited, but it was also true. Initially, I wasn’t planning on actually following through and meeting up with him, but he had gotten my competitive itch going. I wanted to crush him, and maybe get something better than dinner when I won.

“That’s presumptuous. How about this? If you win, I’ll buy you dinner every Friday for a month from whatever place you fancy, as long as the price is reasonable,” he replied.

“Well, that sounds a lot better. But it seems like you’re still winning, getting four dates from me. How about one dinner and $100?” I replied curtly.

“Wow, you’re asking for a lot. Fine, but if I win, I want something equally worth the risk,” Josh said.

“Look, I’m confident I’m going to win, so ask for whatever you want. As long as it’s not unreasonable,” I said.

I knew how good I was at Smash. And he was putting a lot on the table, so I was willing to take on a risky bet. $100 is a lot of money for beating down a nerd in Smash.

It took a while for Josh to reply. I guess he was thinking about what he could get away with asking. Or what I meant by unreasonable. I had already made up my mind that whatever he wanted was fine, provided it didn’t get me into any serious trouble.

“If I win, I want you tied to my bed. No sex, I promise. I just want to tie you up. I know I’m asking for a lot, but you did say you wanted higher stakes, and I’m putting a lot on the line myself,” he said.

I blushed. I guess it was okay if there was no sex. Honestly, it didn’t even sound that bad. But mostly, I only agreed to it because he didn’t realize how good I was. He was going to regret this, I thought.

“Bold. How long?” I asked.

“An hour,” Josh replied.

“Wow. Well, I’m certainly not going to go easy on you now. Normally I wouldn’t agree to meet you right away, but I won’t turn down free money. Just so you know, I like Thai food. When are you free?” I asked.

“Right now," he said.

“Just to be clear, there won’t be a consolation prize. I’m going to go home after I win,” I said.

I wasn’t going to do anything sexy with a guy I just met. Not happening. I wanted to make sure he knew that I wasn’t going to fuck him just because I agreed to come over and smash. This wasn’t a Netflix and chill thing. I was going to take my money and leave.

"That's fine," Josh said.

“Okay. I'll be right over,” I said.
Last edited by MissAriel on Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
MissAriel

Re: The Smash Bet

Post by MissAriel »

Part 2

I’d honestly never done anything like that before. I usually get coffee or have dinner with a guy before even considering going to his place. But like I said, competitive nature, yadda, yadda. He lived in a nice neighborhood, but I did tell my friend where I was going just in case. You can never be too careful.

I took an hour to shower and freshen up. I had put on a matching pink brassiere and bikini-style panties. I wasn’t planning on showing them off, but I liked to wear sexy underwear when I went on a date. It made me feel confident. I thought I might even show him a glimpse of what he wasn’t getting. Then, I put on a casual pair of jeans and a low-cut top. It showed just a hint of cleavage. I wanted to taunt him a little bit. Make him really want to win and then watch him squirm. I’m vindictive like that.

His house was nice. I wondered if belonged to him or his parents. I never asked him his profession, but I guess he could afford it if he had a nice job. When I knocked on the door, he answered. “Hey, I’m glad you came. Come in.” He also had opted for a casual outfit consisting of a nice polo shirt and jeans. This was going to be fun, I had thought.

I sat down on the couch. Leather. Not cheap. And he had a 65-inch TV. This place was expensive. I’m not the kind of person to go out with someone just because they have money, but it definitely didn’t hurt.

“Is this your house?” I asked.

“Actually, it belongs to my folks, but they’re out of town,” Josh said.

“Ah, okay. Yeah, it seems really nice. I thought either it was your parents, or that you’re some kind of rich lawyer, haha,” I replied, trying to ease the awkwardness.

“Ah, yeah. My parents are lawyers, actually. They were always disappointed I didn’t follow in their footsteps. I’m actually a junior programmer, but I’ve been living with my parents to save money until I can buy my own place,” he said.

“Oh, cool. I’m a waitress. I really like food, as you might have guessed. So, you’re really good with computers and stuff?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’d say I know my way around them. Speaking of food, you hungry? Want to watch a movie or anything?” Josh replied.

I hadn’t really planned on being there for that long, but it was nice of him to offer.

“I’ve already eaten, actually. I was actually hoping we could go ahead and get the game out of the way,” I said suggestively.

“I’ve been thinking. Listen, Jennifer, if you want to just watch a movie or just play a casual game for fun, we can do that. I don’t want you to feel pressured. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” he said.

I sighed, exasperated.

“Seriously? If you’re scared to lose, you shouldn’t have invited me over,” I said.

“No, just the opposite. I was trying to be nice," Josh said with a sigh in his voice. "I don’t think you have any chance of winning, and I just wanted to give you a chance to back out. Look, we just met, and I’m guessing you probably don’t want to strip or get tied up by someone you barely know. I’d rather you keep your dignity and get to know you on a normal date. What do you say?”

“My dignity? Yeah, right. Just because I’m a girl, I can’t play, right? I’ve got news for you. I was a top player at my school,” I taunted him.

To be fair, I went to a pretty small liberal arts college, but it was still an accomplishment. I was sure he was just another arrogant guy who thought he could beat me because he could beat his group of friends, but I’d met his type before. He had no idea who he was up against.

“Alright. Just remember, I gave you every chance to avoid this.”

Josh smiled at me and I remember being infuriated.

I couldn’t wait to knock the grin off his face. I couldn’t believe his arrogance. I probably wouldn’t have even gone on a normal date with him. I only agreed to come over because it seemed like easy money and he seemed really nice. He was cute, but still, not really my type, you know? A bit nerdy, the kind of guy that wishes he could be with someone as hot as me.

I challenged him on his bluff. I didn't buy his false bravado.

“If you’re so confident you’re going to win, why don’t we up the stakes? When I win, I want $500, and to take that fancy car outside for a test drive,” I said.

I felt like I could get more out of the deal after seeing his house. He could afford it. And the car outside looked really expensive. I bet it goes fast. Real fast. I wondered if he would be confident when he had something real to lose.

I could see him taking glances at my tits as if I didn’t notice. I always notice. But you’re not getting any, I thought. He was considering my offer.

He rubbed his chin and said, “That’s my dad’s. You’re asking for a lot.”

“As I thought. You’re all talk,” I said.

“What do I get out of it?” he said.

“Whatever you want,” I said.

“After your hour is up, I’ll take you for a drive in my dad’s car,” he said.

“Really? Again, that seems so... tame. You’re putting $500 on the line in exchange for me going on a car ride with you? That’s nothing,” I said.

Josh shrugged and said, “That’s what I want.”

Suit yourself, I thought at the time.

“Let’s get started. Can’t wait to take that hot little car of yours for a test drive. Just so we’re clear, I’ll be driving, okay?” I said.

“I really have tried to be nice, but you clearly don’t appreciate it. Just so you know, I’m not going to show you any mercy when you lose. You asked for it," he said.

“Bring it on.”
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 3

He turned on the TV. It was so much bigger than the old CRTs I used to play on. It was actually kind of exciting to be playing on this huge screen. It looked so good on the big screen. He passed me the controllers and we got started. I picked Peach. He picked Fox.

“Rules?” I asked.

“Three stock. No items. First map is Final Destination, loser’s choice after that. Best of three,” Josh said matter-of-factly.

I nodded. Those were the standard rules. I pressed the okay button and the match began. I started the match by keeping my distance and throwing turnips at him. Fox was faster than my character and better at close quarters, but I had good projectile game. Back in college, people would call me ‘cheap’. They would get frustrated when they couldn’t get close to me and they’d make mistakes and blunders.

I’d never seen a Fox player move so quickly. He closed the distance between us in an instant and I didn’t have time to react at all. He got me into a long combo and knocked me off the stage. I floated back to the stage and just barely grabbed the edge, but he back hopped onto the ledge and I missed it completely. Edge guarding. He was good. I immediately realized that I had underestimated him. I’d have to bring my A game.

I was down a stock, but I had gotten his percentage up with my projectiles. I rushed him immediately and got him into a combo of my own. I managed to get a decent combo off and eventually knocked him out of the arena. Stock was even: two to two.

“You’re good, but you’re still going to lose,” I taunted.

When he came back, he did the same thing I’d done to him. He rushed me in his invincibility frames and got me locked into a combo. I just couldn’t believe how fast his Fox was. It was like he was at a different level. I couldn’t get away from him. By the time I reacted, I was already trapped in his combos. He didn’t give me a chance to play from a distance at all. He knocked me out, and this time, I hadn’t managed to get a single hit on him. I was beginning to realize that this guy was not just good... he was really good. This game was going to be challenging. He had two stocks left and hadn’t even taken any damage. I was in trouble. I came back to the stage and rushed him again. I got some decent damage in, but he got away from me. Then at just right moment, I pulled a lucky stitch-face turnip and knocked him straight out of the arena. One stock to one. I still had a chance.

After a long and tough back-and-forth battle, I managed to beat his Fox. I taunted him again.

“No chance, huh? Looks like you’re about to be down $500,” I said.

“That’s unlikely,” Josh replied.

For someone who just lost, he looked completely composed. It was unnerving to me. He was one game away from losing a lot of money and his demeanor hadn’t changed at all. It was driving me crazy. I knew I had his number now. But if he still felt he could win, maybe I could get more out of him.

“Wow, you still think you can win after that match? I just crushed you,” I said with a little too much confidence.

It was actually a pretty close match, but I felt like I had the momentum, and it was a classic strategy for me to psyche my opponents out.

“Let’s up the stakes again. If I win, I want $1,000,” I offered.

I was going to make a lot of cash off of this arrogant idiot. He just couldn’t fathom that he was going to lose to a girl, and I was happy to take advantage of it.

He sighed and said, “You’re just making things worse for yourself, but okay, I’ll up it. I still want the same thing as before, but I can touch you anywhere. No sex, no complaining.”

I guess it didn’t sound that bad. I kind of expected him to want to do that, anyway. I mean, who was he kidding, I had the momentum. He would have to win two more games in a row to come back. He was at a major disadvantage. I felt like I had it in the bag.

“Deal. No backing out,” I said.

I held out my hand for a binding handshake. This was going to be the easiest $1,000 I had ever made in my entire life. We shook on it and he agreed. No backing out under any circumstances. But then, for some reason, he changed his character to Marth.

“Just so you know, I only play Fox casually. Now I’m going to get serious,” Josh said.

I stared at him incredulously. No fair, I thought. You can't just change characters or sandbag me! But no, I shook my head. He had to be bluffing, right? With this much on the line, why would he risk playing a character that wasn’t his main?

“Changing your character won’t make a difference. Hope you know where your dad’s car keys are,” I said.

I had noticed him sneaking a peak at my breasts again. I couldn’t really blame him; I did choose a v-neck t-shirt and a push-up bra for a reason.

“Try to keep your eyes on the screen, because this is all you’re going to see tonight, buster,” I continued.

Josh smiled again. He had such cute, wavy hair. For a moment, I thought I wouldn’t mind dating him, if not for the fact that I was about to take him to the cleaners for his money.

“Just to level with you, you’ve seriously got no chance versus my Marth. I’ll make you a deal. If you strip naked right now and let me have a good look, I’ll let you get out of the bet, and we can go get dinner or something,” Josh said.

I had looked at him with my eyes wide like saucers. Me, strip naked, for a guy I had just met? Definitely not. I was not taking my clothes off that night. I had this. He was just trying to psyche me out.

“No deal.”
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 4

He picked Dreamland. To say the match was one-sided would be an understatement. He wasn’t bluffing. Every time he knocked me off the stage, I had no chance whatsoever to get back to the stage. And the stage was so small, I had no room to try to keep my distance like I had in the game against his Fox. I eventually found myself down to one stock versus his three.

“Ready to give up?” he asked.

Now it was his turn to taunt me. He looked so smug, like he knew he had already won. I was resigned. He was right.

“Fine, you win this one,” I said in resignation.

I've never been the type of person to just give up in the middle of the match, but in retrospect, I think Josh had gotten into my head with his character switch. He convinced me that I had no chance to win the match. I jumped off the stage, admitting defeat. There was no point trying to take out three stocks with only one life left, especially given how dominantly he had taken my first two lives. I couldn’t believe I lost without even taking a single stock off of his Marth.

“Your stage pick, Jen,” he said.

“Hyrule,” I replied.

I needed a bigger stage, and this one would give me a chance to maneuver more freely. Not that it would make much of a difference, but at least it would help a little. It was impossible to regroup on a small stage once he got me locked into his combos, and he was particularly good at edge guarding. Hyrule had the both the advantage of having more room to run away for my projectile game, and also had multiple levels to make his edge guarding lass effective.

But Josh didn't start the next match immediately. He took a pause and started a frank conversation.

“Look, after the last match, you must know you’re totally screwed. But I’m willing to make a deal to give you a chance,” Josh said.

As much as I wanted to keep my pride, I had to admit that I was not confident about my chances anymore. This guy was clearly better than me, and if I was going to have a chance to keep my clothes on, I needed to take any handicap he would offer me. I had to consider his deal.

“But before I make my offer, do you admit that you’re fucked?” he continued.

Ugh. He was really going to rub it in, wasn’t he? As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. But I didn’t want to say it out loud. That would make it real.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“I want to hear you say it. Say that you’re fucked and ask me for help,” Josh said.

Unbelievable. He was so smug. And he was going to make me ask for it. I hated to admit it, but if I wanted him to give me a handicap, I had to do what he said.

“I’m fucked and I need your help,” I said.

He waited with a pregnant pause and I stared at him cluelessly. Seriously? He wanted me to say please, too? Asshole.

“I’m fucked and I need your help, please,” I said.

Josh grinned and said, “I’m glad you asked, Jennifer. I’ll tell you what. If you strip naked right now and do a twirl, I’ll play with only one stock to your five.”

I stared at him in disbelief. The utter nerve. How dare he? No way I was going to let him see me naked! That would be fucking humiliating. And yet... I didn't really have a choice. The options were to do what he said or spend the night tied to his bed getting felt up by this loser like some garden variety slut. I had to do exactly what he asked of me or I would be completely screwed. It was so humiliating having to beg him for help. What a jerk!

But even if I was going to do what he said, I still had my pride. I protested. I couldn't act like I wanted to strip for him. I couldn’t believe the hole I’d dug myself into. I bargained with him.

“What if I strip to just my underwear?” I asked.

Josh shook his head and grabbed the controller and pressed the ready button.

“If you don’t need the help, then let’s just play,” Josh said.

“Fine, you win,” I said angrily.

I lifted my purple v-neck t-shirt over my head, revealing my pink brassiere and small but ample bust. I was proud of my toned abs, but I was miffed, because I hadn't planned on showing them off that night. I threw the shirt on the couch next to him and began unbuttoning my jeans. They were skinny jeans, so I had to embarrassingly sit on the ground and pull them over my ankles to get them off completely. Then I remember standing up and throwing my jeans right at him.

“Happy now?” I asked.

“Not yet,” Josh replied while looking clearly unimpressed.

There I was standing in just my underwear to a guy I had just met half an hour ago and he was completely nonchalant about it. Most guys would be creaming themselves to see me in such a state, but not this jerkface.

“Hurry up. I don’t have all night,” he said.

Great. Not only did I have to strip naked for this jerk, but he was telling me to hurry up, too? I was being chastised like a child.

I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. I slowly pulled the straps down from my arms. Instead of throwing my brassiere at him that time, though, I just let the garment fall down to the ground, revealing my small, perky breasts for him to look at as he pleased. I felt so defeated. I covered my chest with my arm and looked at him, expecting to see some kind of reaction, some sort of happiness or excitement, but instead, he just looked annoyed.

“Do you just throw your clothes on the floor at your house? You’re an adult. Fold up your clothes and put them here. Neatly,” he said.

He really emphasized the neatly part. I couldn’t believe I was being scolded for how I was taking off my clothes by this asshole. His demeanor had completely changed. Before, he was so friendly, but after I lost the last match, he started being really mean and bossy. In retrospect, maybe I should have been nicer instead of taunting him all night long.

Resigned to my fate, I walked over to the couch and began folding my clothes as he had asked. I couldn’t even cover myself while I was folding my laundry and he obviously got a good look at me. Infuriating! But there was no point in protesting, because I had to do as he asked. When I finished folding, I instinctively covered my chest again, embarrassed to be nude next to this stranger.

“There. I did what you said. Can we play the match now?” I asked, hoping he would at least let me keep my panties.

He gave me a stern, disappointed look.

“I gave you a fair deal. All I asked was that you strip and do a twirl, and I’d give you a handicap. I’m not asking for much considering the position you’re in. If you can’t even do that, the deal is off. Let’s play,” Josh said.

I gasped and threw my hands up in a motion telling him to stop, revealing my body in its full glory. I couldn’t afford to play him on even footing. I let him gaze upon my flat, toned stomach and small, yet perky breasts, something only a small handful of guys had gotten lucky enough to see.

“Wait, no, no. Please, I’m sorry. I’ll take my panties off. Look, see, I’m doing it right now,” I said desperately.

I hooked my thumbs into my panties and slid them down my legs, and stepped out of my panties one foot at a time. I considered throwing them at him, but remembering how I had almost stripped for nothing, I folded my undergarment and put it neatly next to my other clothes like an obedient little girl. My face flushed with crimson as I thought about what I was subjecting myself to. Then I did a twirl with my hands at my side, making sure he didn’t have any reason to complain. He got to see my everything. I thought it was the most humiliating thing I’d ever done. I’d later find out how wrong I was.

“Please,” I begged.

I felt so exposed as he stared at my pussy, and I immediately regretted my decision earlier that night to shave ‘just in case.’

“I did what you asked. I need the handicap,” I said.

Josh tapped his foot impatiently. Fucking seriously?

“Please, Josh,” I said.

The most irritating thing about this guy is how much he insisted that I say please every time, as if he was doing me some huge favor by humiliating me.

I could see the wheels turning in Josh’s head again. He had zero problem taking complete advantage of the embarrassing situation I had found myself in.

“I’ll give you one last chance. Lay down on my knee and let me spank you five times, and I want you to thank me for it. If you do that, then I’ll play the match with one stock. But if you complain or protest even a little bit, no deal. You have ten seconds to decide. Ten... nine... eight...” Josh counted down.

Fuck. I realized in that moment that he was completely serious. He just kept counting down and I had no time to think. I had no time to lay out the pros and cons; I had only seconds to answer him.

I couldn’t believe I hadn’t even lost the game yet and I was subjecting myself to getting spanked and having to thank him for it. Could things get any worse? Oh, I wish I hadn’t asked.

“Okay, okay, stop counting down. I’ll do it,” I said.

I walked over to him and laid down on his knee, the edge of my nipples touching the texture of the cool leather couch. I felt the hard slap of his hand on my ass and winced in pain. He definitely wasn’t going easy on me. I waited for the next one, but it didn’t come. It was like he was waiting for something. Then I remembered that stupid quirk of his that irritated me so much. Un-fucking-believable.

“Thank you,” I said while gritting my teeth.

This fucking guy! So irritating.

A few moments later, I felt another smack on my already stinging ass. That was two. Thank you. Smack. Three. Thank you. My ass was going to be so red. Smack. Four, I counted in my head. Thank you.

The last spank was delivered with such force that I yelped.

Not wanting to risk pissing him off anymore, I squeaked, “Thank you so much, Josh.”

“Thank you for what, Jennifer?” he asked.

I glared daggers at him, but I was powerless and we both knew it. I decided to just give him what he wanted. It wasn't worth fighting anymore.

“Thank you for spanking me, Josh,” I said while continuing to grit my teeth.

At least it was over.

“But why are you thanking me?” Josh asked.

Was he really going to keep playing 20 questions with me? I remember thinking, I’m thanking you because I can’t beat you in Smash without a handicap, asshole. Obviously.

“Thank you for spanking me, Josh, because I deserved it. I apologize for not doing what you asked me to,” I said apologetically.

I told him what I thought he wanted to hear. He seemed to accept my apology. This guy really messed with my head. He somehow convinced me to do humiliating things I'd never done for anyone, and I hadn't even lost the bet yet. I remember feeling dumbfounded that I had not only let him spank me and then thanked him for it, but then to top it all off, I fucking apologizing for making him do it. It was humiliating.

But whatever. I got over it quickly enough. I cleared my head and tried to focus on what was important: winning the next match of Smash Brothers Melee. I was going to get dressed and show him what I was made of. I walked over to my clothes and began to put my bra back on.

But Josh held his hand up to stop me.

“Hold on. I didn’t say you could get dressed,” Josh said.

“But we’re going to play the game now and...” I started to say.

Oh, fuck. I remember thinking, you’ve got to be kidding me. I sighed. I thought about protesting, but it didn't seem worth it to test his patience again. I could still feel the sting from the last time I had argued.

“Fine. Whatever gets you off. You’re going to regret spotting me that stock,” I said.

I had done my best to sound confident, but the only reaction I garnered from him was a light chuckle. He was unconvinced by my false bravado.
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 5

I picked Peach again and he chose Jigglypuff. I couldn’t believe he changed characters again. And to Jigglypuff of all characters. From what I remembered back in school, Jigglypuff was a bit of a joke character. No one played her seriously. For him to play her with one stock, it was almost as he if he wanted to lose.

“You’re really going to play Jigglypuff?” I asked in disbelief.

I just couldn’t believe he was so confident that he’d go one stock to my five with one of the worst characters in the game.

He laughed at me. The nerve.

“Wow, Jen, you know, I like your optimism, but maybe save the trash talking for another time. In case you forgot, you’re naked,” Josh taunted.

He didn't even hesitate to lock in Jigglypuff. When we went to stage select, I chose Hyrule.

I had to admit, Josh had a point. I was naked and my butt was stinging from the thrashing he had given me only moments ago. Maybe I should have quit while I was ahead, but I still had my pride. I was determined not to show any weakness. In a moment of complete idiocy, I kept up going with the trash talk. I’m not sure why I did it exactly. I guess there were a few contributing factors. One, I knew that Jigglypuff was one of the worst characters in the game, and two, at least on some level, I believed that if I could psych him out, he'd make a mistake. If he got frustrated for a moment and got caught in a combo, I reasoned that it would be enough for me to take a stock over the course of the match.

“Look, you might be better than me, I admit that, but there’s no way you can beat me with a character like Jigglypuff, especially not when I have five lives to your one,” I said.

I just had to keep trash talking. As I said earlier, I was such an idiot.

Josh glared at me angrily. I was getting to him. I had pushed his buttons. At the time, it seemed like a good idea. I was trying to mess with his confidence. Again, it was a classic strategy that I'd employed against many lesser opponents. But rather than striking a chink in his armor of confidence, I think I had only pissed him off even more.

“Okay, miss professional Smash player, let’s up the stakes then. If you can win this match, I’ll give you $2,000. But if you lose, you’re going home naked,” Josh quipped back.

I didn’t even hesitate. I couldn’t believe he was just going to bet $2,000 on a fucking Jigglypuff. Did I mention, one of the worst characters in the game? If he lost to my Peach with Fox, he had no chance with this pile of pink garbage.

I shook his hand and said, “You’re on! No backing out. No matter what. When you lose, I’m getting paid.”

I was obstinate. I wouldn’t let him back out of it and claim it was just a joke. Not with $2,000 on the line.

“That’s fine. If you’re worried I’ll go back on it, let’s make a recording to confirm the deal,” Josh replied.

“Fine,” I said.

I grabbed my phone and pressed the record button.

“Josh, if you lose this game of Smash, you agree to give me $2,000, buy me dinner every Friday for the next month, and to let me take your dad’s car out for a test drive. Do you agree?” I asked.

“I agree,” Josh replied.

“And if I lose, I agree to be tied up for an hour, you can touch me anywhere you want to, I’ll go for a ride in your dad's car, and then go home naked.”

Match point. I went in with my turnip game just like before, keeping my distance, but somehow, just like with Fox, this guy had a way of moving faster than he should have been able to. I wasn’t sure how he was doing it, but it felt like he was almost cheating. After what felt like only moments, he knocked me off the stage. I had barely gotten any damage in.

I came back and rushed him aggressively, leveraging my remaining four lives as a resource. If I could just get in enough damage, he would be easy to knock off the stage. But every time I approached him, he somehow got the priority hit off. If I tried to run and play the range game, he’d close the distance and combo me before I could react. No matter what I did, he always had an answer.

Before I knew it, I was down to one stock. I was starting to get really nervous, but l hadn't given up quite yet. There was still hope. He was at 98%. If I could just get one good smash attack on him, I knew I would win. I just had to play carefully. I dashed back and forth, trying to conceal my intent to confuse him and throw him off his game. All I needed was one good hit and everything I’d endured that night would have been worth it.

And then it happened. The moment that changed everything.

"Good thing it’s dark outside, otherwise it would be pretty hard to go home naked," Josh taunted.

I turned to stare my classic daggers at him and his impertinent comment, but in that moment of distraction, he went in for an instant KO with the rest ability. Despite having no percentage damage, my character instantly flew off the stage and the sound of defeat assaulted my ears.

It felt like forever as I stared at the screen. Defeat. Loss. No contest.

I couldn’t believe it. I lost to a fucking Jigglypuff. I lost my clothes to this freaking nerd who plays Jigglypuff. This scrawny looking nerdy guy was going to get to tie me up and do whatever he wanted because I just couldn’t shut my big fat mouth. Words can't describe how humiliating it was to lose to that cute little fluffball of a Pokemon with my best character. Not only that, but to lose to her while being forced to play naked? It couldn’t get any worse, could it?

I began to get dressed and thankfully that time, Josh didn’t stop me. I remember thinking he would protest, but he didn’t say anything. Yet I instinctually defended my decision, anyways.

“The bet was one hour of being tied up. I never agreed to let you tie me up naked,” I said.

“It doesn’t make any difference to me,” he replied with a shrug.

I'd never gotten dressed so quickly in my entire life.
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 6

Yeah, so that’s the story of how I got into this interesting situation as I've been calling it. Josh is binding my hands and feet to the bedposts right now.

To be frank, this sucks, but it could be worse. The rope is uncomfortable, but not tight or painful. My mobility is limited, but otherwise, I’m okay. I just have to endure this for an hour and then I’ll get to go home. At least, that’s what I’m hoping. He seems like a good guy. I think maybe if I apologize for being a bitch, he’ll let me off the hook some of the more extreme things I had agreed to earlier in a moment of stupidity. He seems like a reasonable guy. I'll try apologizing.

“Hey, Josh...” I begin in the sweetest voice I can manage.

I try my best to mask my vehemence towards him by speaking in an apologetic, soft manner. It's a voice I’ve used many times in my life to get what I want, to get sympathy. I know it’s manipulative, but who wouldn’t in such a situation?

“I know we got off on the wrong foot. I’m really sorry for –-”

Josh puts a finger to my lips. Hush.

“Jennifer, I’ll be honest, an apology at this point is too little, too late. You’re one of the rudest people I’ve ever met. Save it,” Josh says.

I pull my arms and legs, but they barely budge an inch. I am strapped down to this bed. I just keep thinking, fuck, I just met this guy, and I’m letting him tie me up. What is wrong with me? But it’s my own fault. I’ve got to play nice with him. Now that I’m tied up, I don’t really have any other alternative.

Josh looks at me and nods at his handiwork.

“You look nice,” he says.

I glare at him, but don’t say anything this time. I’m in a crappy situation and I’m not about to make it worsTim

“Good job,” I reply. No, I have to be nice. “Um... thank you."

The words coming out of my mouth betray my feelings.

“Before we begin, now that I have your full attention, I’d like to tell you a couple of things. You don’t know as much about Smash as you think you do. Jigglypuff isn’t a low tier character. You clearly don’t know much anything about the meta. You might have been a good player at your school or whatever, but you wouldn't get past the first round in a tournament. For the record, I've actually been to a few. You had no chance to win. And you know what's really funny? I’m not even that good at the game. There are pros out there that you couldn't take a single stock from if you played them a hundred times. I’m amazed that you actually believed you were that good. You didn't even do basic tech like wave dashing or DI,” Josh says.

Wave what? DI? I don't have any idea what he's talking about, but I get the gist of his meaning. I suck. I never really had a chance against him, and I even blew a five-stock advantage.

“But I did warn you, so I don’t feel bad about what’s going to happen next,” Josh continues.

Josh’s words sting me like a needle. He’s played in tournaments. He’s no amateur. I was way out of my league. From his perspective, I was practically begging him to tie me up. I'm such an idiot.

“Um, what is going to happen next, exactly? You said no sex, remember,” I gently remind him.

I don't want him getting any funny ideas.

“I have no interest in having sex with a rude person like you. I just want to teach you some humility. The next time you think about being rude to a stranger, I want you to think back on this moment,” he says.

Josh leaves the room, and I’m wondering what he’s doing. I thought he would just cop a good feel and we’d make out for a bit, and then he’d let me go. But now I see him coming back with scissors. You’ve got to be kidding me. Is this really how I’m going to die? I suddenly feel really scared. I’m sure the police report will look great. Dumb bitch in her 20s agrees to be tied up by guy she just met, body found a week later in the river. I close my eyes in fear, but instead of feeling any pain, I just hear the snipping of the scissors on fabric. My fabric. He was cutting my clothes! Okay, I take it back, just kill me now. Dying sounds great right about now.

“Hey, what the fuck!?” I protest.

All of my plans of charming him and being nice fly out the window. He’s going to destroy my fucking clothes! But rather than entertaining my cries of anger, Josh rolls his eyes.

“You were the one that insisted on getting dressed. I told you it wouldn’t make any difference,” he says.

“I never agreed to get tied up naked! Or have my clothes ruined. No deal!” I shout.

He considers my words.

“Alright, that’s fair. It’s true that you never agreed to me cutting your clothes off, but in my defense, what exactly did you expect when you agreed to be tied up? That you’d just lie here for an hour?” Josh says.

He has a point. There was an implication of nudity when I agreed to be tied up. Ugh. I hate to admit that. No, I won’t admit it. I'm going to argue my cascash

“If you wanted me naked, you should have said that when you made the bet,” I say.

“Tell you what, I’ll meet you halfway. I’ll give you a chance to keep your clothes if you play a game with me,” he says.

A game? Really? My first instinct is to say hell no, I’ve played enough stupid games for one night. But no... I have to hear him out. Maybe I can win his game. It’s worth it to keep my clothes.

“Fine. What’s the game?” I ask.

“It’s called strip tickle. I’m going to tickle you. Every time you laugh, I’m going to cut off an article of clothing. Don’t worry, I’ll reimburse you for your clothes. I promise. It’s the least I can do, considering you’re about to become the past president of the girls who have clothes club,” Josh says mockingly.

Against my better judgment, I’m thinking about his suggestion. It’s hard for me to turn down a challenge. Although that’s kind of what got me in this mess in the first place. But whatever, this is definitely a game I can win. All I have to do is endure some tickling and I’ll get to keep my clothes. Here's the thing. I know one thing that he doesn’t. I’m not ticklish. I can't lose.

“Promise me you’ll put those scissors away when I win your stupid game. The deal is that if I don’t laugh, nothing comes off. Got it?” I say.

I'm not really in a strong negotiating position, but he agrees to my terms. I sigh in relief. He got to see me naked once, and that’s the last time it’s ever going to happen. When this night is over, I’m going to try to forget I ever met this jerk.

“I promise. I’d shake your hand on it, but you seem to be a little tied up at the moment," Josh says as he glances at the bedpost where my arm is thoroughly bound.

“Deal,” I say.

I think this will be easy. I’ve never been ticklish, even as a child. Josh puts his alarm clock on the dresser and sets the timer for one hour. How thoughtful of him. At least if he’s busy wasting his time tickling me, he won’t be doing anything worse. I haven’t really considered what happens if I lose the game. How can I lose if I’m not ticklish? The game is rigged, but I’m not telling him that. I think smugly, sorry bud, you’re going to have blue balls tonight.

He begins by trying to tickle me under my arms. It doesn’t really bother me.

“Having trouble performing?” I ask innocently with just a hint of venom. “Maybe it’s just not your night.”

“Everyone is ticklish somewhere, Jennifer,” he says.

“It’s Jen,” I reply coldly.

I don’t really care if he calls me Jennifer or Jen, but I want to exert some tiny amount of control over my situation, some defiance to show him I haven't submitted to him. Even if it’s something as small as to the name I'll allow him to call me.

“You’re about to get tickled until you’re naked and that’s what you’re concerned about? You have bigger problems, Jennifer,” he says.

He doesn’t give me an inch, but I won’t give him the pleasure. I won’t break. He’s seen all that he’s going to see. I can’t lose.

“Do your worst,” I reply.

Under my arms or on my feet, it doesn’t matter. When I was growing up, my brothers would try to tickle me sometimes, but unlike them, it never bothered me at all. There was no chance he would win our little game. He continues trying to tickle me, but he’s unsuccessful. I feel smug and I want him to know it.

“Sorry, it looks like the show is over. Too bad. If it’s any consolation, you got a lot farther with me than I thought you would,” I taunt.

“Perhaps your feet,” he says.

Josh slides my pink sneakers and socks off my feet. Technically, he’s not supposed to remove any of my clothing, but whatever, it’s just my socks and shoes. I’m not hung up on the details. I know my feet aren’t ticklish. He tickles my feet with his fingers, but I don’t feel any sensation other than annoyance at my situation. I look at the clock. 57 minutes left.

“I guess we’ll have to start looking in other areas,” he says.

Josh begins to pull down my jeans and I immediately protest. Shoes and socks are one thing, but I didn’t agree to take off my pants!

“Hey, you said I’d get to keep my clothes!” I shout.

Not fair. That wasn’t the deal.

“Relax, Jen. I just need to try tickling some other spots. And I’m not going to remove your jeans. They’re still on you, see?” Josh says.

Always read the fine print. I sigh. Lawyered. Must get it from his parents. I guess I can’t really argue with him. It’s not like he can tickle me through my jeans. I think if I cut him some slack, maybe he’ll give me a break.

“Fine, but keep your hands away from my...” I blushed, trying to think of the best way to phrase this. “Erogenous zones. Tickling only. And stay away from those scissors!” I demand.

I like my clothes, damn it. No cutting!

He begins gliding his fingers down my legs. It feels nice. I hate to admit that I’m a little turned on by the situation, but still, I can’t wait for that fucking clock to get to zero. I’m so ready to go home. This night has not gone the way I thought it would at all.

I twitch. His fingers touch my leg on the underside of my knee cap. That felt different. It’s a sensation I’ve never felt before. Is this what being tickled feels like? I look at him and hope he didn’t notice my brief involuntary movement, but he looks like a compulsive gambler that finally hit the jackpot.

“Looks like I found something,” he says.

“No.” I shake my head. “I’m not ticklish. You’re wasting your time.”

But he ignores me and begins lightly moving his fingers in that spot and I start twitching again. Fuck. It tickles! He actually found a spot. No one has ever tried to tickle me there before. How the fuck could I have known I was ticklish under my leg? Oh my God. I need to stay calm and try to relax. Because if I don’t, I’m not going to have much choice about going home butt fucking naked. I begin to writhe and squirm, trying my best to clench my jaw shut and not laugh.

“For someone who isn’t ticklish, you’re certainly squirming a lot, Jennifer. We’ve got another 53 minutes on the clock. It’s pretty clear I’ve found your spot. You’re fucked and about to lose all your clothes. Want to make a deal?” Josh asks.

Oh no. Not another one of these, I think. His deals are always terrible. The last time we made a deal, I ended up getting spanked butt naked over his lap. Screw that.

“Not interested!” I spit back defiantly.

Josh starts brushing his fingers on the underside of my leg more rapidly and it feels unbearable. I feel like I’m going to burst. No, I think... I love this shirt. I have to be strong. But I can feel myself losing control. I can’t stop myself. Before I break out into uncontrollable laughter, I try to take back control.

“Okay, stop, stop, what’s the deal? What do you want?” I ask pleadingly.

“First, I want you to say, I’m fucked and I need your help,” he says.

Josh is elated. He’s finally broken through. I lost another game that I thought I couldn’t lose.

I grit my teeth. I do as he asks. What else am I going to do? Drive home naked? “Josh, I’m fucked, and I need your help.” He looks at me expectantly like he’s waiting for something. Oh my God, seriously? He wants me to say that word again. “Josh, I’m fucked and I need your help, please.” This guy is ridiculous.

“Hmm, I can see that. You’re in quite the predicament. I’ll tell you what, if you beg me to fuck you with a dildo, I won’t cut up your clothes. Limited time offer,” he says.

What. The. Fuck. There was no way I was going to let him do that in a million years. No, I can endure this. I shake my head.

“No deal,” I say.

I could feel my pussy getting wet at the thought. My body is betraying me, but no, I am absolutely not, under any circumstances, going to let a guy I just met fuck me.

“That sounds worse than the tickling. No thanks,” I say.

He continues tickling me, but I’m defiant. I won’t let this asshole break me. I resist. Josh shrugs.

“Times up. Your loss,” he says.

Josh leaves the room for a moment. I look at the clock. 49. I’ve made it to 49. As hard as he’s tried, he hasn’t been able to make me laugh yet. I’ve lasted this long. It’s not over yet. I’m optimistic. He’s already tickled me for ten minutes and hasn’t gotten anywhere. You can do this, Jen. But then I see him return with something in his hands.

“Let’s see if this will loosen you up,” Josh says, holding a toothbrush in his hand.

The hell is he going to do with a toothbrush? Brush my teeth? What kind of sicko is this guy?

To my surprise, I feel the bristles of the toothbrush gently massage my leg and it's the most intense sensation.

“Oh, dear, Jennifer, I haven’t even turned it on yet. Seems like you really are ticklish under there, aren’t you?” Josh asks with amusement.

He turns on the brush and I hear the sound of the motor running. I squirm and I thrash as the tickling sensation envelops my consciousness. It’s mortifying. I can’t take it. I burst out laughing. I laugh and I squeal, incapable of holding it in any longer. If anyone else was home, I’m sure the entire house would be able to hear my bellowing. When he finally stops, I’m so out of breath that I don’t even notice him cutting the fabric of my shirt. Snip, snip. The cool air touches my skin when my shirt is removed. I’m too out of breath to argue, not that it would make any difference. He would rightly point out that I agreed to the game.

“Time for round two,” Josh says.

Oh my God, this tickling is unbearable. I squirm and trash, but I know it’s fruitless. I’m beginning to resign myself to the fact that I’m going home naked tonight. I burst out laughing again, and this time he snips the front clasp of my beautiful pink bra. That was $50, asshole. Josh removes the last garment protecting my breasts and begins to fondle them. His hands feel soft to the touch and he’s surprisingly gentle. He rubs my nipple and warmth pulses in my nether regions. I want to protest, but what can I say? I agreed that he could touch me anywhere he wanted, as long as he didn’t have sex with me. I am about as close to being fucked without actually getting fucked as is humanly possible.

“When you first got here, I got the feeling that you thought you were better than me,” Josh chides. “You came here wearing that low cut shirt saying I wasn’t going to see anything, but what you think and what actually happens doesn’t always match up, does it?”

“I don’t. I promise, I don’t think I’m better than you,” I plead.

I try to defend myself, even though I don’t really believe my own words. To be honest, while I think he’s cute, he's right. I did feel like I was out of his league. Yet here I am, tied up naked and being tickled like some play thing.

“I don’t believe you, but luckily for you, it doesn’t matter. Ready for round three?” Josh asks.

He pulls out the toothbrush again and I wince. No, no, no, anything but that. I look at the clock and it still says 40 minutes are left. It feels like an eternity. He’s been fondling my tits for like ten minutes. I would never let someone do that on the first date, yet I’m letting this guy have his way with me. I blush. I hate the fact that some small part of me is actually enjoying this, while the other part of me is incensed at the degradation.

“Please, no, no, no. It tickles too much. Please don’t cut up my jeans,” I beg.

I’m so desperate, I’m throwing out the P word like candy. If I can at least go home topless, I could play it off like I spilled something on my shirt and I wasn’t wearing a bra. Not very believable, but plausible. If he stripped me completely, there would be no talking my way out of that if anyone saw me.

Josh looks at me and shrugs.

“Sorry, no deal,” he says.

He goes right back in with the electric toothbrush and I don’t even waste time trying to endure it this time. I just burst out laughing and beg him to stop. Snip, snip, snip. I’m surprised the scissors even slice through my jeans like they’re nothing. I suppose they must be made for cutting fabric. I wonder, has he done this before? No time to think about that. I’m left tied to the bed in nothing but my pink bikini-style panties now. Okay, okay, I try to rationalize. If I can at least keep my panties on, maybe I can somehow explain it to my roommate, who will no freaking doubt wonder what the hell I’m doing coming home in nothing but panties. Maybe I can say something about my clothes getting exposed to chemicals? No, that sounds stupid. I need something more plausible – my thoughts are interrupted as Josh starts the tickling again and I immediately let out a cacophony of laughter, incapable of controlling my reaction even the slightest bit. Fuck. He snips my panties and I’m now tied to this guy’s bed completely nude. I’m sure he can see how wet I am. I bet he thinks I’m enjoying this. I’m not. I’m never going to admit this turns me on. This whole situation is unbelievable. How the hell am I going to explain this when I get home? I never should have made this bet.

I look at the clock. It says 36 minutes. I can’t believe it only took a few minutes for me to just surrender my last two pieces of clothing without a fight. I didn’t even make it to the halfway point before I surrendered all my clothes like some slutty school girl. This sucks. But at least the tickling is over.

“Okay, I lost your game, you got all my clothes. Can we move on now?” I angrily spit at him. “Go ahead and cop your feels. Get it out of your system.”

I assumed the whole point of stripping me was so he could touch my body without my clothes getting in the way, but instead, he continued using the toothbrush. Are you fucking kidding me?

“No way, you’re not going to keep tickling me? You already won, dude, come on," I beg.

“Yeah, that’s right. That’s what I want to do. You did say I could touch you anywhere until the hour was up, remember?” Josh replies calmly.

He's practically scolding me like a child for even asking. Fuck. There’s no way I can endure that stupid toothbrush.

I try to talk my way out of it.

“I never said you could touch me anywhere. Or tie me up naked. I just said you could tie me up! No fair!” I squeak, trying to get his sympathy.

Josh pulls out his phone. He recorded it, too, and I hear my own voice repeating those awful words.

“And if I lose, I agree to be tied up for an hour..." the recording says.

"There's more to the recording, but I think you get the gist of it," Josh says.

Fuck. My. Life.

He goes in again. I close my eyes and all I can feel is torture as I violently thrash and squirm against my bondage. I laugh so hard I think my lungs are going to pop.

“Josh, please, no tickling. You can touch me as much as you want, but no more tickling!” I plead.

I beg for his mercy. He has all the power. I look at the clock and there’s still 30 minutes left.

“I’m not really hearing anything that makes me want to stop. Also, I did say no complaining. If you insist on keeping this up, there might be penalties for welshing on the bet,” Josh says.

I glare at him with the angriest look I can muster under the circumstances.

“A penalty? You’ve got to be kidding me!” I shout.

Josh doesn’t respond. Instead, he turns on the toothbrush again and my unbearable laughter starts again. There’s no way I can take this. Fuck, I have to make him stop, it’s too much.

“Josh, please, oh my god, I’ll do anything, please, no more tickling. I’m ticklish, okay, you win. Touch me anywhere, just no more tickling,” I beg.

Josh shrugs and keeps going.

“Unless you’ve got a better alternative, this is what I want to do,” Josh says.

Looking at the clock in the moments between tickling, I see that there’s still 25 minutes left. It feels like an eternity, but barely any time has passed at all. At this point, I’m so horny and desperate, I’ll do anything to make the tickling stop. I swallow my pride.

“Josh, please fuck me with a dildo,” I say with indignation.

Josh pauses and tilts his head.

“You sure you want me to do that? I’m not going to force you to do anything you don’t want to. It doesn’t sound like you really want that. I’m a big believer in enthusiastic consent,” Josh says.

I look down at my body, my small breasts that he’s had his hands all over, my flat stomach...for a moment, I feel turned on by the sight of my own body trapped in bondage. But then I remember how mad I am.

Even after all he’s put me through, even after I’ve given him everything he wants, he’s still going to make me fucking beg him to fuck me like some desperate slut. Well, I guess that makes me a desperate slut.

“Josh, I’m begging you, please fuck me with a dildo. Please do it right now instead of tickling me. I swear I want you to do this. Do it now! Please!” I plead.

Hearing my words out loud, it almost sounds like someone else saying these strange words.

Josh grabs a purple dildo from a drawer from his dresser. Why does this guy even have one of these? Is he some kind of perv? Whatever. I close my eyes and wait for it. I’m so wet. It easily slides in. It feels nice and warm. So good. Am I actually enjoying this? My body betrays me. I don't want this. I’m only doing this because I was forced into it! And yet I am conflicted. It disgusts me to admit it, but being fucked by this dildo, it feels so good. Such tingling sensations. How dare he!

I have no choice but to surrender to the pleasure as he thrusts the dildo inside me back and forth. Waves of pleasure ripple through my body as Josh fucks me to orgasm. This nerd, who ordinarily would have no chance with a girl like me, just fucked me to an orgasm. Me, Jennifer! I can’t believe it.

But it’s hard to think with a dildo stuffed inside your pussy. The one that I begged this asshole to fuck me with.

I orgasm again, an involuntary spasm of pleasure that contradicts my claim that I don't want this. I’ve lost all control over my situation, over my body, as he brings me more and more pleasure that I cannot resist. I feel the sweat dripping from my face, my nipples tingling, my breasts longing to be fondled, my pussy glistening. It's so.... intense.

JERK!

Eventually, Josh takes the dildo out of my pussy and I'm able to relax my tense muscles. I open my eyes. The clock is still on the dresser ticking down. 15 minutes. But surely Josh has had his fill. He got what he wanted. He got to fuck me.

“Well, that earned you a 10-minute break. Time to get back to the tickling,” Josh says cheerfully.

“No! That wasn’t the deal! I let you fuck me with a dildo so you’d stop tickling me! You’ve got to be kidding me!” I yell.

I can't believe the betrayal. I literally only agreed to let him fuck me because I thought he’d stop tickling me. But now he’s going to tickle me anyways? This is so unfair! What the fuck?

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Josh mocks me. “You keep saying that, but if you think about it, I never said I’d stop tickling you. You just assumed. All I said was, unless you’ve got a better alternative, it’s my hour, and I want to use it to tickle you. Now I’m going to get back to it if that's okay with you," Josh says.

Obviously, he doesn’t really fucking care if it’s not okay with me. I understand his meaning. Unless I offer him something better, he’s just going to tickle me until the time is up.

I explode with laughter as the touch of the bristles is electrifying on my poor leg. I’ve been fucked, tickled, spanked, and I just can’t take it anymore. I don’t even last a minute before I’m begging him to stop again.

“Josh, please, please, I’ll think of something better,” I beg.

The clock still says 14 minutes. It’s only been one minute, but it feels like it's been an hour. How could anyone endure this? Who knew a freaking toothbrush of all things could devolve me into such a pathetic state of degradation. I’m feeling so many emotions at once. I’m angry, mad that he’s tricked me into this, that he’s humiliated me, and that even after giving up my pussy, I’m still getting fucking tickled. But I’m also so wet, so horny, I need to get fucked.

“Josh, please fuck me with the dildo again. Please,” I ask.

But I don’t get the response I expect.

“Been there, done that,” Josh says.

He keeps tickling me. It’s unbearable. What an asshole. He’s literally turning down the option to fuck me. Me! He knows how hot I am. Who does he think he is to turn me down? No one turns me down! Except this guy, apparently.

I resign myself to my fate. I know what I have to do. I have to offer him my flower. I have to give up everything. And I have to beg for it. At this point, I'm so horny, I almost want him to fuck me with his dick. Almost.

"Josh, please fuck me with your dick. I’m begging you. Please! I want your dick in me so bad,” I say with urgency.

Oh my God. I'm actually asking for this.

“I already told you, I don’t want to fuck a rude bitch like you. I’m enjoying tickling you instead. Kind of takes you down from that pedestal you’ve been sitting on, doesn’t it?” Josh asks.

I'm speechless. My humiliation is complete. I thought I was so attractive and so much better than him, and yet here he is, turning down sex with me. The truth now dawns on me. I’m not too good for him. He’s too good for me. I don’t even deserve to get fucked by him. I’m mortified. This has never happened to me before.

I’m still laughing uncontrollably. It still says 13 minutes. 13 minutes of this hell. I wrack my brain, trying to think of anything that he’d rather do than tickle me.

“Josh, please fuck my tits with your dick. Please. Anything. I’ll do anything. I’m your slut, please, no more tickling,” I beg.

I’ve never felt so low, literally begging this stranger to defile me in every perverted way imaginable, and him unbelievably turning me down over and over. He’s not interested in fucking me. He just likes tickling me. He’s a sadistic maniac.

I keep throwing out options at random, willing to try anything to get out of this predicament, and in a panic, I say something that I immediately regret.

“Fuck me in the ass with a dildo, Josh,” I say in desperation.

I gasp. I can’t believe I said that out loud. I’ve never let anyone have sex with me like that before. I’ve never even considered letting someone fuck me there. But I’m desperate. There’s no way he’d turn that down, right? I mean, it’s my ass! It’s practically the holy grail of sex. But no. He doesn’t stop. He’s not interested in fucking me. I’m not good enough for him. I feel so pathetic. Not only did he break me into offering my anal virginity, but he doesn’t even want it.

I continue to cackle uncontrollably, throwing out the most perverted and degrading suggestions I can muster in a panic. I can’t think while he’s fucking tickling me! Ha, ha, ha, fuck, just let me think! He doesn’t want to fuck me. He wants to punish me. That’s it. That's the key.

“Josh, please spank my ass again. Please, I’m begging you. I want it. Please, please, please,” I plead.

Josh pauses. It worked. I found something he wants.

Josh cuts the rope tying down my right arm, and for a brief moment I think he’s decided to let me go, but then I realize he’s just turning me on my side. He’s really going to spank me again. He’s so good at pushing my buttons that he’s got me begging him to fuck me instead of the other way around. Guys are so easy, they all want me, but with Josh, I’m the one begging for sex. It’s such a mindfuck. Even as he frees my arm, I know better than to resist. It’s fruitless to argue.

“How many spankings do you want, Jennifer?” Josh asks.

“Um, five,” I reply.

Josh isn’t pleased. He immediately starts tickling me again with that damn torture device. I fold immediately.

“20! 20, Josh, I want 20 spankings. Please. I want you to do it right now,” I say.

I look to the dresser for the clock, which still says 13 minutes. This is going to feel like an eternity, I think. I see the purple dildo he fucked me with sitting on the dresser. The one he won’t even consider using on me. He’s going to spank me again. Unbelievable. This is so messed up.

He starts with a firm slap on my butt. To be honest, he’s been pretty gentle all things considered... sure, it stings, but I’ve never felt like Josh was going to really hurt me or leave any permanent marks. Just, you know, sadistically tickle torture me until I was his sex toy. Which, at this point, I am definitely his sex toy.

I wouldn’t say being spanked is particularly pleasant, but I feel even wetter than when he fucked me. I guess it’s not the sex, but more so the situation that’s making everything feel so intense. Being forced to beg for him to fuck me and being turned down, it feels so humiliating, yet also a huge turn on. I feel like I’m going to burst into another orgasm just from thinking about it.

“We can go back to tickling if you want,” Josh says.

Fuck. I forgot. I have to thank him for this humiliation.

“Thank you, Josh,” I say in utter defeat.

Smack, thank you, smack, thank you. This is truly the worst. Between each spank, he rubs his hand all over my firm butt, and I’m never sure exactly when the next slap is coming. The anticipation of not knowing when it's coming is awful. I can feel myself jiggle with every awful smack. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I continue to humiliate myself as he gives me exactly what I begged him for. I count each one all the way to 20 and say my final thank you.

It's finally over. I breathe a sigh of relief. It's over... right?

“Ready for another round?” Josh asks.

It feels like I’ve been tied up for hours, and that my ass is going to sting for a week. Surely we’re almost done, right? I look at the clock and feel terror creep inside me. There's still five minutes left. Is this clock fucking broken or something? How is time moving so slowly?

“You’ve got to be --”

“Kidding me,” Josh cuts me off. “Yeah, yeah. You know the drill.”

I hear the horrible sound of the gears in the toothbrush winding up and my heart is pounding, knowing what’s coming. The spanking I begged for didn’t buy me a measly 10 minutes.

“Josh, wait, wait. Let me think,” I say.

“Better think quickly, Jennifer. I’ve only got five minutes left and I’m not going to waste it,” Josh says.

My thoughts are going at a million miles a second. I burst out the first deviant act I can think of that I think he might go for.

“I’ll jerk you off and you can come on my tits,” I say.

Humiliating. Utterly humiliating. And yet I'm praying he'll go for it. But he just continues walking towards me with the toothbrush. Really? He’s not interested?

Josh shrugs.

“It doesn’t sound like you really want to do that. I’m going to keep using this toothbrush if that’s okay with you,” Josh says.

No, it’s not okay with me, jackass. Sigh. I realize my mistake. The rule all night has been that I have to want it. Like really want it. It doesn’t get much worse than being forced to beg to do something you really don’t want to do. I just don’t want to be fucking tickled anymore, asshole. But I swallow my pride once again and try to tell him what I think he wants to hear.

“Josh, please let me jerk you off. I want to jerk you off so bad. The only thing I want is for you to come all over my tits. I want it so badly I can taste it. I’ll do anything if you let me jerk you off," I beg.

Josh relents. He puts the toothbrush down and unzips his pants. He’s hard. I guess he’s enjoying this more than I thought. I feel a warmth in my nether regions. He does want my body after all, I think. But then why didn’t he take it when he had the chance? I really don’t get this guy. He’s the weirdest nerd I’ve ever met. I still can’t believe he turned me down. My entire life, guys have told me how hot I am. I just can’t figure him out.

I wrap my fingers around his dick and begin stroking him. It seems even bigger than it really is next to my small hand. Five minutes of this and I’m free, I think. I’ll just take my time. I don’t want to finish him off too quickly or he’ll probably use the remaining time to tickle me. I’m almost to the home stretch. I’ll just take my time and...

“So, not to be the bearer of bad news, but you said you’d go for a drive with me,” Josh says with a grin.

I curse myself for making that addition.

“But you know, I’m a fair person, and you’ve been a good sport. If you can get me off before the timer runs out, you can go home,” he continues.

I stare at him in shock. No way. He’s really going to follow up on that? Even if it’s nighttime, anyone could see me if we stop at a traffic light. I don’t particularly want any other strangers seeing me naked tonight. But from his tone, I can tell Josh is serious. Suddenly, I feel a lot more enthusiastic about jerking him off. Screw you for making me do this, Josh. I know better than to say it aloud.

Any other guy would have creamed his pants in a minute or two from the pleasures of my delicate hand, but I feel the terror creeping up like goosebumps as the clock ticks down to three minutes, two minutes, one minute. Stroke, stroke, stroke, and I’m getting nothing. 59, 58, 57.

“Are you kidding me, dude? How have you not had an orgasm yet? Jesus Christ,” I say.

“You know, insulting me isn’t really helping your situation,” Josh replies.

Oh, he makes me so mad. It’s not my fault the guy has some kind of orgasm disorder. I furiously try to jerk him faster and faster, hoping that I will finish him off before.... the inevitable. Five, four, three... faster, damn it. How is this guy not coming? I’m fucking naked and jerking him off. Two, one... The clock hits zero. Balls.

I lost. Again. As he unties my binds, I shoot him a stony glare. Freedom with a price. I have to go on a drive with him and my clothes have been destroyed.

“If I get in trouble for indecent exposure, I’m going to kill you,” I threaten.

I said I’d go on a car ride, but I didn’t agree to go on a naked car ride. This is ridiculous and unfair. But I’ve already resigned myself to doing what he says. Every time I’ve argued with him, things have just gotten worse for me. I just imagine what will happen if I have to beg him for another one of his shitty deals. I could end up getting spanked again, or worse, tickled. No thanks.

Earlier, I couldn’t understand why he wanted me to go on a drive with him. Now I realize he asked for that because he knew he was going to strip me, and I let him do it. I played right into his hands.

Josh laughs and reassures me.

“Relax, it’s dark out, no one will see you. Probably," he says.

Probably? They'd better fucking not.

"Don't worry. I’ll keep you safe,” he continues.

Despite how much I hate him right now, I believe him.

I stretch my limbs, finally free from that awful bondage and tickle torture device, but I don’t feel much better knowing what’s coming. Out of the fire and into the frying pan.
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 7

I have to admit, once again, that I was wrong. As much as I thought I hated Josh while he was tickling me, a part of me is starting to like him. When he said I’d have to go on a drive with him, I thought he was going to use the excuse to humiliate me even further, but instead, he just handed me the keys to his dad’s Lambo. This car is worth more than anything I’ve touched in my whole life. It makes me nervous, but also excited.

So yeah, here I am, about to do one of the coolest things I’ve ever done. Vroom, vroom. It almost makes me forget that I’m completely naked. Almost. I can’t believe he’s letting me drive it. He didn’t have to. Maybe he’s not so bad.

It’s not like he forced me into anything I’ve done tonight. I willingly made the bet. And even when I lost, it’s not like I couldn’t have just gotten dressed and left. I chose to let him tie me up. And yeah, cutting my clothes up, that was kind of messed up, but also, it was incredibly.... hot. I can’t believe I’m thinking this. This computer nerd... do I actually like him? No, no, he’s a stupid jerk. I can’t believe he chopped up my VS bra like a piece of junk mail. And yet it turns me on. I’m having mixed feelings. I don’t know how I feel. All I know is, I’m about to drive this awesome car. This is so cool!

“So where do you want to go, Jennifer?” Josh asks.

I don’t know. That jerk. Obviously, I want to go on the highway. I want to go fast. Real fast. But use your brain, Jen. There are a lot of people on the highway. He’s put me in a situation where I can drive this amazing car, but at the same time, the only way to really experience it is to take a huge risk.

He knows exactly the situation he’s putting me in. But I don’t care.

“To the highway,” I say with a grin.

I rationalize it. I’ve been doing that a lot, lately. It will be hard to see me at night unless we’re at a stop light, so I’m sure the highway is fine.

“I thought you might say that,” Josh says.

Josh opens the door for me and puts a towel on the seat. He suddenly reminds me of the fact that I’m standing butt naked outside, and I jump in the driver’s seat with haste. I hear Josh getting in on the other side and I jam the keys into the ignition. The dashboard lights up with what feels like information overload. This, I think, is a supercar. Amazing. This is so cool.

I start to back out of the driveway, but Josh stops me.

“Seatbelt,” he says.

Oh, right. Safety first. You have to know that putting on a seatbelt is a different experience when you’re naked. The fabric of the belt feels tight against my breast. My small, pink nipples are rock hard, and I blush. Am I turned on? No, no, it must be cold. I’ll turn on the heat.

I take it easy going out of the neighborhood and before I know it, a few turns here and there, we’re on the highway. Everything is happening so quickly, I can hardly remember what happened on my way here. Time flies when you’re driving a Lambo. I’m so hyped about it that my nudity feels like a secondary concern.

The car accelerates so easily. With just a light push from my foot, the car moves to 40, 50, 60. It feels so different from my car. It’s so much smoother, lighter, quicker. I glance at the clock on the dash. It’s 11:00 p.m. It’s not super crowded right now, but there are other cars. Other cars for me to pass in the dust. I grin and push the pedal down. 70, 80, 90. The other cars on the road look like they’re standing still. This is awesome.

“Careful there, speedy,” Josh warns me. “You’re going way over the limit.”

I ignore him. I’m having too much fun. I push it to 100 miles an hour. Nothing can stop me. I pass the other cars on the road like they’re bicycles. I’m the queen of the universe. Nothing can stop me.

Until I see blue lights flashing behind me and hear the awful sound of a siren. Fuck.

I pull over to the right most lane and take the first exit. I take it slow and pull into the first parking lot I see. My nudity is now on the forefront of my mind. I am so screwed. I just got pulled over and I’m wearing nothing. I put the car into park and the police car stops behind me. I slow my breath, trying to calm myself before the inevitable. I roll the window down and keep my hands on the wheel. How am I going to talk my way out of this? I’m going to have a panic attack.

I look to Josh and he gives me a look of reassurance.

“Hey, listen, it’s going to be okay. I promise I won’t let anything happen to you,” he says.

It doesn’t feel reassuring. This is happening. I’m being pulled over by an officer of the law for speeding, and I’m not wearing a stitch of clothing. The officer is going to see everything. Everything! I should have just stayed home tonight. This is unbelievable. I never planned to let Josh see my body, let alone some random police officer.

The officer walks up to my window and it’s a man. He looks like he’s in his mid-30s, short brown hair, a bit of a pot belly. He makes me nervous. He looks at me and doesn’t say anything. His silence is palpable.

After what feels like an eternity, he says in a powerful, southern drawl, “License and registration, please.”

Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I don’t have my license! My keys and my license, those were in my jeans. They’re at Josh’s house. What am I going to do?

I decide to go with the truth. This is not a fuck around and find out kind of situation. And I also kind of doubt I can come up with a plausible lie under the circumstances, anyways.

“Officer, listen, I’m sorry. As you might have noticed, I am kind of... naked,” I say awkwardly.

I blush. Josh must be loving this. Jerk. Even though it’s technically my own fault. It’s not like he forced me to speed. I did this to myself. And that makes it feel even worse.

I can feel the officer’s gaze penetrate my body. With the flashlight shining on me, he can clearly see my tiny tits smushed against the seatbelt, my flat tummy, my skinny thighs... my freshly shaven pussy. For what feels like the tenth time tonight, I am humiliated. Mortified. Exposed.

“I can see that. Care to explain?” the officer asks.

His voice is rough and unsympathetic. I shiver.

“Yes, right, um. So me and my boyfriend had this bet,” I say.

Josh gives me a quizzical look, and I shoot him back my infamous dagger glare. Just go with it, damn it.

“And obviously, I lost. So, I have to drive around naked. I know it sounds stupid. Believe me, I am acutely aware of how stupid I am,” I continue.

The officer lets out a laugh. At least I’ve put him at ease. Maybe I can talk my way out of this.

“Anyways, um, I left my wallet at his house. Can you just follow me back to his house and I’ll show you my license? I promise I have one. We were just playing a stupid game and it got out of hand. Please?” I ask.

The officer’s silence and long pauses are deafening. It's almost like he’s taking the opportunity to fully take in the sight of my beautiful body. And as much as I want to yell, stop staring at me you jerk, I can’t. The only way I’m getting out of this is if he takes pity on me. He’s looking at me and I have to pretend like it’s okay.

“That doesn’t explain why you were driving at 100 miles an hour. Going for a joy ride tonight? Does this car even belong to you?” the officer asks.

Oh God. He thinks I stole the car? No, no, no, this is not happening.

Josh interrupts him, “No, it’s my dad’s car. She didn’t steal it.”

Josh hands him the registration and his license. Thank you, Josh. It’s the least you can do, considering you’re the reason I don’t have a license.

The officer looks over the papers and I stare at his badge. Please, I think, please, please, please let us go. I pray. Dear God, if you let me out of this, I promise I’ll never be mean to anyone ever again. I swear. Liar, I think to myself. Shut up, brain. I’m trying to pray here.

“Can you step out of the car, please?” the officer asks.

Oh, no, no, no, this isn’t happening. I look outside and realize where I parked. An empty gas station. It’s late at night, but there will probably be the occasional person walking in and out of the store. I could easily be seen. No, I’ll definitely be seen with these flashing blue lights illuminating every crevice of my body. No doubt people will be curious about what the officer pulled me over for. Fuck. I pray that no one needs gas at this particular moment.

“Yes, officer,” I say hesitantly.

I open the door and feel the cool breeze of the night’s air. I’m outside. And I’m naked. And no one can help me. I feel humiliated. And turned on. My body betrays me again. Am I enjoying this? No, I definitely don’t want this. I just want to go home.

“Please put your hands on the car and don’t try anything funny. I’ll be right back after I run your plates,” the officer says.

I do as he asks, my ass now on full display to anyone that happens to pull up for gas. I notice him take a good look at me before walking back to his patrol car. I breathe heavily. Is he going to arrest me? The last thing I need is to spend the night in jail. Fuck my life.

I stand there on display for what feels like about five minutes. Does it really take that long to run the stupid plates or is he just enjoying my humiliation? Either way, this fucking sucks. It’s cold and my nipples are hard. At least my breasts aren’t on display. I’m trying to be an optimist. The glass is half full. Maybe he’ll let me off with a warning.

I take a deep breath. I can hear the sounds of cars zooming by on the nearby highway. I think about how those drivers are completely unaware that there is a naked bombshell bitch on full display just moments away from them. Not to sound conceited, but I have some pretty nice curves, and I have no doubt the officer was having one of the best nights of his career. Seeing this? Most people would call it getting lucky. But there’s nothing lucky about my situation right now.

How long is this going to fucking take, I wonder. My legs are getting tired and I lean into the car. I feel the cold metal of the car contrasted against the softness of my skin. I shiver. I have to muster every ounce of strength I have to not cover myself with my hands. I can’t. He told me to keep my hands on the car. I want to cover up. Just knowing that at any moment, some random car could pull up and see my bubble butt on display like a Walmart special, my straight blonde hair not even close to long enough to provide an ounce of coverage.

I just imagine what would happen if someone else saw me. I can see it in my mind’s eye, a group of high school teenagers driving up and getting out of the car.

A guy says, “Holy shit, look at this! This girl is butt ass naked.”

He points his finger at me and they all gawk at me. They’re laughing. Laughing at me. And I can't do anything. The officer said to keep my hands on the car. I'm humiliated.

The guy whistles and says, "Nice ass, girl."

The girl in the group is equally cruel.

“Do you have no sense of decency?” she says.

She walks up and smacks me on the ass. I twitch, but I don't dare take my hands off the car.

"I wonder if her boobs are as tiny as her ass," she says mockingly.

She has the sing-songy voice of a valley girl. I can feel a pair of feminine hands squeezing my breasts.

"Wow, they totally are!" she says.

I can hear another guffaw of laughter. I’m getting wet just thinking about it.

But no, no, no. Get it together, Jennifer. I’ve got to talk myself out of this. Nobody has seen me yet. This isn't the time to think about the worst case scenario. Or fantasize about it, I think. Ugh, shut up, brain. This is not my fantasy!

When the officer finally returns, he ignores me, although I do notice him taking a glance at my body. I can practically feel his eyes on my curvy, small butt. He asks Josh to come over and talk to him. They talk for a few minutes, but I can’t really hear what they’re saying. It annoys me. I want to know what the hell they’re talking about. I deserve to know. Why is he talking to Josh when I’m the one standing here on display like some kind of sex slave up for auction?

Josh and the officer finish talking and return to me. Josh has a smile on his face, and I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing.

“Driving without a license, going 40 over the speed limit, driving a car that you’re not legally authorized to drive, protocol says I should handcuff you and take you down to the station,” the officer says.

No, no, no. Please, no. You must be loving this, Josh. I look at the officer with a feeling of abject terror. This is really happening. I’m about to go to the police station and hundreds of people are going to see me in my full glory.

He interrupts my thoughts with his gruff, manly voice.

“You should count yourself lucky, sweetheart. Your boyfriend’s father is a well-connected individual around here. I’m going to let you off with a warning. Go home and put some clothes on. And just some friendly advice, maybe try only breaking one law at a time,” the officer says.

I sigh in relief. He’s going to let me off. Thank. God.

I begin to open the car door, eager to get this night over with, but Josh stops me.

“No license, remember?” Josh says.

Right. Obviously. Josh gets in the driver’s seat and I walk around to the passenger side. I notice the towel laying neatly on the passenger seat now and I jump in. I’m grateful that no one else saw me. I must have been standing out there for 10 or 15 minutes. Anyone could have seen me. It was so embarrassing.

I sink deep into the seat as Josh starts the car. I cover my tiny tits with my equally small hands, still experiencing the intense mortification of tonight’s events. This is the worst night of my life. But also, kind of the best? I hate to admit it, but now that the danger is over... I’ve been loving this. The risk is exhilarating. I’ve never felt so alive. Josh pushes me to do things that I’d never do on my own and it feels amazing. Freeing. I’m so confused. My emotions are pushing me in so many directions. The towel on my seat is soaked. The evidence is undeniable. I loved being exposed.

The drive back is uneventful. When we get back to the house, Josh surprises me with an apology.

“I’m sorry we got pulled over like that. I never meant for that to happen. I meant it when I promised I’d keep you safe,” Josh says.

I embrace Josh and he begins to stroke his fingers through my hair. It feels electrifying.

“No,” I reply, “It was my own fault. You tried to warn me and I ignored you. It’s not your fault,” I say.

I brush my lips against his. I want him. I really want him. Even after everything he’s done to me. I don’t understand why I feel the way I feel. After everything that’s happened tonight. I’ve been stripped, spanked, tickled, beaten down by a fucking Jigglypuff, fucked with a dildo, forced to beg for sex, made to feel like a desperate slut, had my ass on display like a prostitute in the middle of a gas station... and yet, right now, I really want to kiss him. His hands caress my supple breasts as his gentle lips brush against mine. Is there anything he’s not good at?

“I’ll be right back,” Josh says.

He leaves the room. I’m seeing fireworks. He’s an amazing kisser.

When Josh returns, he’s holding a casual strappy black dress in his hands.

“This belongs to my sister, but I don’t think she’ll mind. I just want to make sure you get home safe. Text me when you get home,” he says.

I’m stunned. Josh is now being so apologetic and sweet. My anger softens. I’m not even mad at him anymore. I’m even considering not deleting his number when I get home. I let out a huge smile.

“Wow, you didn’t have to do that. You’re sweet. As funny as it sounds, I was almost looking forward to going home in my birthday suit,” I say.

Josh gives me an evil grin and replies, “Oh, well, if that’s what you want, I can put this back.”

I grab hold of his arm and glare into his eyes.

“Shut up and fuck me.”
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
MunchingOnDaCookies

Re: The Smash Bet (Complete)

Post by MunchingOnDaCookies »

Awesome story! I would love a part 2 where Josh gets her into even more embarassing and humiliating situations! Can’t wait to see more of these 2.

Anyway I’m really excited for your next story! If it’s a sequel, or a completely different story.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

MunchingOnDaCookies wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:28 pm Awesome story! I would love a part 2 where Josh gets her into even more embarassing and humiliating situations! Can’t wait to see more of these 2.

Anyway I’m really excited for your next story! If it’s a sequel, or a completely different story.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do have some ideas about a sequel. It's only in the brainstorming stages right now, but I've been thinking about Josh's sister not being too pleased about Josh giving her dress to Jennifer. While the Smash Bet was lighthearted and fun, I'm interested in exploring some darker territories like blackmail for my next story. But for now, I'm just going to see how people enjoy my first story and give my keyboard a break for a few days. :)
rtnd26

Post by rtnd26 »

Great story! I always love a good escalating bet goes out of control (for the victim at least).