Teacher humiliated

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hellokittypanties1

Teacher humiliated

Post by Hellokittypanties1 »

Teacher gets humiliated

Anne is 39 and is a Teacher at a all girls school she Teaches girls aged 13 to 14. One morning Anne is in her class ready to start her lesson when she feels her bladder ache “ oh god no not now I forgot to use the bathroom” Anne try’s to make sure no one noticed as she pressed her legs together knowing she will have to hold it till class ends.
As the lesson goes on Anne is struggling to hold on as she squirm’s in her chair one girl called Nikki noticed and turns to her friend look miss is squirming I bet she really needs to wee. Nikki friend Lucy looks at Nikki and says ohh god could just imagine if miss coukd not hold on.

This gave Nikki an idea she puts her hand up and asked Anne to help her on a question Anne struggling to hold on makes her way to Nikki and helps her but as she stands there Anne loses control as her pee starts to fill her underwear. Anne the 39 year old let’s out a loud squeal as her pee starts to run down her legs and form a puddle on the floor nooo Anne squealing pressing her legs together as tears run down her face.

All the girls in class start to laugh including Nikki who says ohh god look miss is wetting her selif like a little girl this makes Anne cry more as she puts her hands on her soaked crotch. Then one girl walks behind Anne pulling her skirt off exposing the teachers white cotton granny panties that are soaked and have gone see through exposing her trimmed hairy bush that dose not match Anne’s blonde hair.

Nikki is laughing look evrey one her carpet does not match the class is laughing as all Anne can do is stand there crying as she feels a group off girls grab her and pin her on a desk on her back .
One girl pulls out shaveing cream and a razor from her bag and looks at Nikki who smiles well if miss here wets her panties like a little girl then who thinks that her bush needs to go the class all cheer as Anne is squealing and squirming Noo Noo you can’t Iam a grown woman.

Nikki is laughing really miss so why have you wet your panties like a little girl then. Anne can only sob as she feels the cream being rubbed over her bush then she feels the razor. Squealing as the razor is shaving her soon Nikki is finished as she is giggling. Anne lifts her head and looks down nooo nooo Iam bald why she squealed I I look like a little girl again the class laugh as one girl says why don’t we go to the nurses office and ask for the spare school dress and the emergency panties.
Nikki agreed as the girl leaves Anne is pleading as she nows what this means the school nurse keeps a spare school dress and emergency underwear for girls that have an accident.

Soon the girl returned carrying the spare school dress and the emergency panties witch where bright frilly pink with Dora the explorer on Anne is very slim for her age and has very small boobs Infact with out her padded bras people would say she was a teenager. The girls then put the emergency underwear on Anne they are a little tight but fit her. Anne is squealing as Nikki is taking pictures next they remove Anne’s top exposing her white padded bra they then take the bra off and Anne’s tinny titts are revealed. Look oh my god she is flat no wonder she never shaved fully she looks younger then us one girl laughing.

Nikki smiles aww don’t be mean to the little girl Nikki smirking as the girl that went to office hands Nikki a training bra that Nikki puts on Anne followed by the school dress and the white frilly ankle socks the younger girls are made to wear.

Part 2
Anne is stood up sobbing as all the girls are laughing at the 39 year old who now looks more like 11 the dress is flat against her chest and is a little short so if she bends down the pink Dora the explorer panties are shown. Anne is embarrassed as her class is laughing at her Nikki then says ohh girls should we make her stay like this all day the class laughing shouts out yes Nikki then takes pictures off Anne and says iff you don’t want anyone to see them you stay like this all day Anne whimpering agreed.

As the day draws to an end Anne is still dressed like a little girl when the bell rings the girls stand up and Nikki says miss I want you to come to class tomorrow in embarrassing underwear a training bra and bring a embarrassing one pice swimsuit as we have swimming class tomorrow if you don’t I will send everyone the pictures.

That night Anne is humiliated at what has happened she goes to the shops and buys a pink hello kitty swim suit and more embarrassing childish underwear thinking what Nikki has planned for her when she received a message hello miss I want you to try on all the underwear you bought and send me the pictures from Nikki. Anne is horrified but does as she is told she goes into her room and puts on the first pair and takes a picture sending it Nikki who replied aww so cute next Anne continue’s till finally Nikki responds with where the frilly yellow pair with princess Bella on tomorrow. Anne let’s out a sob

Part 3
Anne in the morning is looking in the mirror sobbing at how pathetic she looks. Anne can’t believe what has happened she lost all control off her class after being humiliated. Anne then puts the matching training bra on as she gets dressed packing the humiliating swim suit.
Anne then packs the the school dress and heads to school when she arrives Nikki is waiting for hi miss Nikki grins hope you have everything ready for are swimming lesson to day. Anne blushing nods as Nikki looks in her bag and smiles ohh good little girl.

It’s now time for the swimming lesson Anne is in the girls changing room with her class as she starts to undress all the girls laughing as they see there teatcher in her Disney princess underwear Anne then pulls down her panties exposing her completely bare pussy. Nikki and the girls giggling aww look miss is completely bare she looks younger then us Nikki mocks as Anne takes off the training bra her face bright red with shame Anne then puts on the embarrassing swimming costume.

All the girls are laughing as there teacher looks like a little girl they then all head to pool once there start there lesson. The lesson has ended and the girls head to shower where Anne is made to strip and shower fully naked. Anne is trying to cover her selif but Nikki tells her not to as she makes her teacher wash infront off every one once Nikki is happy that Anne is clean she tells her to dry off then makes Anne stand infront off every one as she holds out her teatchers embarrassing underwear.
What Anne dosent know is that Nikki has placed a remote vibrator in the underwear. Anne gets dressed completely humiliated but as she starts to walk out the changing room Nikki pressed the remote causing the vibrator to come to life. Nikki watches as her teacher starts to squeal pressing her legs together.

Nikki giggling as she watched her teacher hold her crotch legs pushed together squealing Nikki then turns the vibrator off Anne let’s out a gasp as the vibrator stops
Last edited by Hellokittypanties1 on Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bgaius33

Re: Teacher humiliated

Post by bgaius33 »

amusing little story. i hope to see more parts to this teacher's humiliation!
ely

Post by ely »

Events happen too fast, like it doesn't explain why the girls are so angry at Anne, maybe a Casus Bellis would be needed... a reason for a war. I also didn't understand if males have seen her naked. But still school enf is always nice to read xD
bgaius33

Post by bgaius33 »

Enjoyable story. Can’t wait to see what happens with the vibrator now!