Hazing The Swim Team

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MissAriel

Hazing The Swim Team

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: With the encouragement of a certain princess, I've agreed to give the hazing topic another shot. Usual disclaimers, all characters are 18+, story involves elements of coercion, but is ultimately intended to be consensual.

Now me personally, I like the protagonist. She seems nice and I would never wish for something incredibly embarrassing to happen to her :oops:. But unfortunately for our heroine, I'm not the one making the decisions. I can only wish her the best of luck surviving her initiation with the captain.

Story edited on 1/7/23 for clarity and style.

Part 1

My name is Kelsi. I’m a college freshman and I’m trying out for the swim team. Of course, when I texted my friend, Sophia, she was like, really? You’re trying out for the swim team? She didn’t believe me.

Well, to understand her reaction, you have to understand something about me. I’m really shy about my body. In high school, while the other girls would change in the locker room for gym, I would always do so privately in the bathroom stall. And I never even considered taking a shower there. I would wait until I got home no matter how sweaty or dirty I was, which Sophia would frequently point out was completely ridiculous. One time, she just stripped off her top in the middle of the locker room and said, look Kelsi, I’m topless, no one cares. But despite her attempts to help me get over my body shyness, I never did.

I’m just shy, okay? I’m not the type of girl that wears crop tops, short-shorts, or tank tops during the summer. I’d much rather wear something comfy like a t-shirt and jeans or a cute sundress. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Unbeknownst to Sophia, though, I faced my fears about wearing a swimsuit in public. I’ve been practicing all summer. When I got my acceptance letter to UofT and found out that they had a swim program, I made up my mind that I was going to make the team. I didn't want to be one of those girls that did nothing but study in college. I wanted memories, friends, to have the true college experience. I’m spunky, social, and outgoing, and I want to cherish the memories of my youth. I want to make lots of connections and be a part of something bigger than myself. To hear my teammates’ cries of joy as I finish my race, to hear them cheer and shout, you did it, Kelsi!

It also doesn’t hurt that anyone that makes the varsity team is pretty much guaranteed a full scholarship. That's just a minor detail, though.

Well, anyways, here I am, trying out for the swim team. I'm standing on the diving platform wearing a conservative one-piece swimsuit. I’m about to compete in my first swim trial. It’s a large, Olympic-style pool, and I can practically smell the chlorine even from up here. It’s the type of massive pool you would expect from a school that has an elite swim team with dozens of trophies and accolades. Right now, I'm acutely aware of the sound of my own heartbeat.

Everyone is staring at me. They're surely checking out every curve of my body. I feel self conscious, but I try to clear my head. Focus on the task at hand, Kelsi. I hear the whistle blow and I dive. I hardly notice the cold, piercing water as I plunge head first into the pool. My heart pounding, I dolphin kick my way to the surface and reach forward with broad, powerful strokes. My fears and insecurities disappear and the only thing I can think about is executing the technique I’ve practiced so many times.

My arms and legs ache as I finish my fourth lap and touch the wall. As I climb up the ladder, my legs quiver and feel like jelly. I really gave it my all. Even if I didn’t make it, I'm proud of myself. I grab a towel and take a seat next to the other girls.

“Wow, that was a great time. Were you on the swim team in high school? My name’s Julie, by the way,” Julie says.

Julie has olive skin and wears a tighter, less conservative one-piece with a slightly lower neckline that reveals a hint of her bust.

“I’m Kelsi. And no, I wasn’t, but I’ve been practicing all summer. I really want to join the team. I’m crossing my fingers,” I say.

I like Julie. She’s really friendly and I could always use more friends.

“Girl, you’ve got nothing to worry about. I’ve known girls that have been swimming for years that aren’t as fast as you. You must be a really hard worker,” Julie says. I smile and feel optimistic.

Time flies and I hear the final whistle blow. Charlotte, the swim captain, approaches us. She’s a tall, gorgeous blonde who looks more like she belongs on the cover of Sports Illustrated than being in charge of a college swim team.

“Good job, everyone, and thanks for trying out for the U of T swim team. Your results will be posted tomorrow at noon on Oasis.” She seems nice, I think. “You can GO now, people. Trials over.” Okay, maybe not that nice.

I start to get up and leave.

“No, you three stay here. I want to talk to you.”

I wait as everyone makes their leave except me, Julie, and a girl I've never met. Soon enough, it’s just the three of us and Charlotte.

“Name?” Charlotte asks me.

“Kelsi,” I squeak.

“Kelsi, I’m impressed. You’re fast, but your form needs work. You have a lot of power, and with the right technique, you could have a real shot at making varsity in a year or two,” Charlotte says.

Wow. I'm beaming. She noticed my hard work and I'm overjoyed, but my moment in the sun lasts mere seconds. Julie announces her name next.

“Julie, I can tell you had a coach that knew what they were doing. Your technique is excellent, but you’re not reaching your full potential. I want you to really hit the gym and develop those muscles. I want to see more power out there, got it?” Charlotte says.

“Yes, ma’am,” Julie yelps.

"Isabella."

Isabella is tall and proud with a boyish figure. She’s what I imagine when I think of a girl heading to the Olympics. She’s completely ripped and she's not shy to let everyone know. I can tell because she’s the only one ballsy enough to come to the meet in a two-piece.

“Isabella, you’re the real deal. Good technique, strong conditioning. Work hard this year. You have what it takes to make the team. But check the attitude. The next time you show up to one of my swim meets in a bikini, you can swim your laps in the nude, got it? Wear a competitive suit. It’s not a suggestion,” Charlotte says.

Isabella gives a curt nod.

I’m wondering what the point of her telling us all this is. Is she letting us down easy and asking us to try again next semester? She said the results wouldn't be posted until tomorrow. The anticipation is suffocating. After a long pause, Charlotte gives us all one more good look up and down.

“Congratulations. You three made the team. I want to see you back here tonight in the locker room at 8:00pm after the pool closes for a team initiation. Don’t be late!” Charlotte doesn’t give any further explanation.

We all kind of stand there awkwardly for a few moments until Charlotte says, “What are you waiting for? Skedaddle!”

She doesn’t have to tell me twice. This is going to be an interesting year, I think. Charlotte seems tough, but fair. She seems like the kind of person that gives you a hard time, but it’s to bring out the best in you. I’m going to work hard for her.
Last edited by MissAriel on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm, edited 16 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Hazing The Swim Team

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I think there are plenty of good hazing activities in her future.

/Phil
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 2

Of course, I’m beaming with pride that I made the team. I didn’t last five minutes before I texted Sophia everything that happened. Now keep in mind, Sophia is still coming to terms with the idea of me willingly putting on a swim suit. I’d honestly pay good money to see her eyes pop out when I said I made the team. Shut the door, girl, she texted back. You voluntarily put a swim suit on AND you made the team? Yes, I made the team. It’s not that surprising. You know I’ve always been good at sports. She tells me to send her proof or she’ll never believe me.

Despite what it looks like, this is Sophia’s way of saying she’s proud of me. It’s just not her personality to get all lovey-dovey. She doesn’t have to say anything. I know what she means. Nevertheless, I opted not to get her input on this mysterious initiation. I can only imagine the bombardment of questions to which I obviously have no answers to. All I know is, Charlotte said don’t be late, and attending the initiation sounds about as optional as the suit regulations.

It’s 7:50 p.m., and as you might have guessed, I’m in the girl’s locker room. I actually ended up getting here a little early and I realize that I'm alone, but I don't have to wait wait long until I see Julia and Isabella. I almost don’t recognize them in their everyday clothes, as until now, I’d only seen them in suits and caps. I check out Julie first, whose most striking feature is her gorgeous, chest-length brown hair. She’s wearing a chic button-up blouse, white blazer, and casual jeans. Her outfit says, I’m elegant, but I know how to let my hair down. Isabella on the other hand comes off more like a tomboy in a motorcycle gang. She has short, platinum blonde hair and a variety of piercings in her ears. She’s wearing shiny leather pants and a crop top, which shows off what is likely her most prized feature. She’s ripped, okay? I’m trying to say she’s got a six-pack.

“Hey, Kelsi. Glad you made it! Nervous?” Julie asks.

“Of course,” I say. “Aren’t you? Charlotte seemed pretty tight-lipped about this.”

“I’m sure it’s just an ice breaker to introduce us to the team,” Julie replies optimistically. “Don’t worry.”

Julie’s smile puts me at ease.

“Doubt that,” Isabella replies coldly. “I bet they’re going to haze us.”

“Hazing is illegal,” Julie says matter-of-factly.

“That’s why they don’t tell you about it ahead of time, Nancy Drew,” Isabella replies.

“But it’s against the rules. They can’t do that,” I argue. “Any organization caught hazing is subject to penalties and possible disbandment.”

I know this because there was a big scandal about hazing only a few years ago. It was all over the news. Surely Isabella is wrong. There’s no way such a prestigious swim team would risk everything for a stupid hazing tradition. But Isabella shrugs and doesn’t reply. Before I can say anything else, the doors burst open and I see the swim captain confidently stroll in with a group of five or six senior girls following closely behind her.

“Let’s get this party started ladies,” Charlotte says with a powerful, booming voice that echoes through the locker room. “Are you ready to join the team, Kelsi?”

She steps up to me, her voluptuous chest coming right up to my face, the difference in our height stark.

“I’m ready, Charlotte,” I nervously squeak.

“I’m ready, Charlotte,” Charlotte mocks. “It’s Captain. Remember it, freshman, or you’ll be swimming penalty laps with Isabella.”

I make a mental note. Got it, Captain.

“Now let’s try again,” the Captain shouts in a booming voice, “Are you girls ready to join the team?”

“I’m ready, Captain!” the three of us reply in unison.

“Perfect. Looks like we’ve got a great group this year, don’t we girls?”

The senior girls fill the room with giggling and laughter and they all confirm, yes, we look like a good group.

“They’re so cute. Oh, to be a first-year again,” one of the senior girls says with a whimsical sigh.

“Now listen up, kids. You’re here because you impressed me, and I don’t say that lightly. With hard work and my training, I have no doubt, you’ll make the school proud. But before we make your status official, I’m going to need one more thing from you,” the Captain says.

I start to get knots in my stomach. I’m starting to think maybe Isabella was right.

“Oh, don’t look so glum, Kelsi,” the Captain continues. My legs quiver. “We’re here to have some fun and break the ice. We’re going to do a team bonding exercise.”

Oh, that doesn’t sound so bad.

“So, get yourselves ready, because you’re about to compete in the annual UofT Swim Team’s Sexy Banana Eating Contest!” the Captain shouts.

Uh, what? Honestly, if that’s not the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

“A sexy banana eating contest?” Julie says deadpan, and I echo her sentiment, but her words are drowned out by the cheering of the senior girls.

Woohoo, yeah baby, I love this contest, can’t wait to see what these girls can do, my favorite event of the year! I see them excitedly pointing at us and I get the impression they’re making bets on who they think will win the contest. Or lose it. Well, honestly, when I heard Isabella talking earlier, I was thinking of something worse than this. Like, okay, I’m not exactly enthused about eating a banana all sexy-like, but when I hear the word hazing, I think of things like streaking or knocking on the doors of strangers in my underwear.

“Now before you get up on that podium and try to half ass it, I’d like to strongly encourage you to treat this exercise as seriously as any other swim meet. But in case my warning isn’t enough, as an extra incentive, whoever gets voted as the worst sexy banana eater will be tickled mercilessly by my lovely compatriots here,” Charlotte says.

I can see the delightful glee in the eyes of the senior girls and I’m starting to get cold feet.

“Aren’t you taking this a little far, Captain? Tickling?” I squeak, and I immediately regret my outburst as I come face-to-chest with the Captain again.

“Doors right there, freshman. You can leave at any time. But if you want to be a part of the team, you must bond.”

As much as I want to skedaddle the heck out of here, my legs don’t budge an inch. I’ve worked too hard for this. I make up my mind to make this the sexiest damn banana I’ve ever eaten. I really don’t want to lose this contest. And I hope Julie doesn’t lose, either. Sorry, Isabella.

“Oh, and just so we’re clear, our little contest loser will have their hands tied to the ceiling. Just a precaution, just a precaution. Can’t have another incident like we did with Lisa. Anyways, I assume you you’re all fine with this?” the Captain asks.

The silence in the room is deafening. You could hear a pin drop.

“Glad we’re all on the same page, girls,” booms the Captain cheerfully. “Stacy, go ahead and tell the boys it’s time to get started.” The Captain rolls her eyes. “Oh, don’t look so surprised. We’re not lesbians. It’s not like we can judge how sexy you’re eating a banana.” The Captain briefly glances at Stacy. “Well, most of us, anyway.”

THE BOYS?
Last edited by MissAriel on Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:02 pm
MissAriel wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:50 pm “Stacy, go ahead and tell the boys it’s time to get started.”
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. Okay. Fuck. I can do this. As long as there's nobody I know. I can do this. I can do this... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Yeah, I'm sure you're fine! It's not like you know anyone on the swim team. I mean... except maaaaybe Sean, the sexy guy from orientation? Do you know him?
TheBlushingPrincess

coolcurt86

Post by coolcurt86 »

love it can't wait for more😉
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm
MissAriel wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:16 pm
TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:02 pm

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. Okay. Fuck. I can do this. As long as there's nobody I know. I can do this. I can do this... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Yeah, I'm sure you're fine! It's not like you know anyone on the swim team. I mean... except maaaaybe Sean, the sexy guy from orientation? Do you know him?
You wouldn't! You absolutely wouldn't!!!
Hey, hey, hold your horses! Me and Jennifer have nothing to do with this. I haven't done *anything* to sweet, loveable Kelsi. Take your complaints up with the captain.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 3

The doors bust open with a loud clang and the boys confidently march in wearing nothing but speedos. I have to tell you, if it weren’t for the fact that I’m about to sexily eat a banana in a desperate attempt to avoid a fate worse than death, I might be enjoying the show. I mean, damn. The boys swim team looks hot. But my admiration is cut short when I notice that MORE OF THEM ARE STILL COMING IN. Did she invite the entire fucking swim team? Pardon my language, I don’t usually curse, but seriously, what the hell?

There must be at least 15 guys in here about to watch our contest, and I’m struggling to control my inner conflict. Hot boys, risk of imminent death by tickling... but hot boys! Risk of imminent death by tickling. Okay, don’t judge me, I’m being perfectly reasonable considering the circumstances.

Look at the bright side, at least I don’t recognize any of them, right? Oh no. Did one of those guys just wink at me? He has sexy, blonde, wavy hair and dreamy blue eyes. Wait a minute. Is that...? Oh. My. God. Sean from English class? The boy I’m crushing on? Seriously?

Maybe he doesn’t recognize me. I close my eyes and pray to all that is holy, please don’t recognize me, please don’t recognize me, please don’t recognize me.

“Kelsi, is that you? You made the team? Far out!” Sean says.

Fuck. Okay, I know drop/add ended yesterday, but maybe it’s not too late to request a transfer, on account of the fact that I am going to die if I have to see Sean nearly every day for the rest of the year.

Unfortunately, I don’t have too much time to dwell on the politics of transferring classes. The Captain gets started on another one of her speeches.

“All right, ladies, it’s time to begin the amazing, the awesome, the astonishing and astounding, Sexy! Banana! Eating! Contest! Is everyone excited?”

I hear the boys cheering, hooting, and hollering. Excitement fills the room.

“I can’t hear you!” the Captain shouts.

This time, the Captain is so loud, I think even the people in the gym next door can hear her through the solid brick wall.

“ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?” the Captain asks again.

The guys give the Captain a real good hoot and cheer this time. It’s like I’m at a football game. I hate football.

“Before we start, phones, phones, give me your phones. Let’s go people, any phones, put them here,” the Captain says.

The senior girls all dump their phones in a laundry basket on command, followed by Julie, Isabella, and I.

“I’d ask for the phones from the guys, but I don’t think that’s a phone in their pockets,” the Captain continues.

The senior girls break down giggling at the Captain’s joke, but there is nothing funny about this situation to me. I can’t believe that of all the people that could be on the boy’s swim team, it’s Sean, my biggest college crush. Why, cruel world, do you torment me so?

“I think it goes without saying, but if I find any one of you so much as takes a photo of the bench in here, you’ll never swim again. What happens in swim team stays in swim team. Got it?” the Captain asks.

You’d have to have bigger balls than any of the guys here to argue with the Captain, that’s for sure. Again, could hear a pin drop.

“All right, Isabella, you’re up," the Captain says.

The Captain hands Isabella a ripe, yellow banana, and urges her toward the makeshift podium set up for the contest. The guys are all sitting on the benches in the back like a jury, ready to judge every aspect of her performance. I hope she sucks. No, not like that, I mean, I hope she’s bad. I really don’t like being tickled, okay? And if Isabella has to get her hands strung up to the ceiling and tickled until she’s begging for mercy so I don't have to, well, that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

But she doesn’t suck. Or, well, she does. Ugh, I’m never going to be able to use that word again, am I? Isabella looks straight into the eyes of the jury as she slowly peels down the banana and puts her tongue at the base. She licks slowly upward and gives these incredible fuck-me eyes, and I can now hear cheering from both the girls and the guys.

“Damn, girl, wish that was my banana!” a guy yells out.

“Great technique, Bella,” I hear Stacy cheer. “I’d love to get a lesson or two!”

She continues licking the banana all sexy before putting half of it in her mouth and slowly sliding it in and out.

“She gonna make that banana come,” a member of the jury shouts.

When Isabella is done, she gets a huge round of applause from the guys with plenty of 8s and 9s being thrown out. They loved it. The next person is going to have a tough act to follow.

“Go on, Julie,” the Captain says.

She hands Julie another big, ripe banana and pushes her towards the podium. Now, I have to tell you, up until now, my impression of Julie is that she’s from a kind of well-to-do family, and I just can’t imagine prim and proper Julie sexily eating a banana. Well, my opinion counts for nothing, because I kid you not, by the end of her performance, I’m convinced she could run a seminar for dick -- err, I mean, banana eating.

Julie starts by unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a sizable amount of cleavage, and she starts rubbing the banana up and down her chest. The guys on the jury are practically jumping out of their seats with excitement.

“Guys, I wish I was a banana right now," a jury member yells.

“Fa 'sho, bro," another jury member shouts.

When Julie is finally done squeezing the banana between her chest, she unpeels it ever so slowly and teases the tip with her tongue. She gives just the tiniest hint of a lick before pulling away. She lightly teases the banana with the expertise of an accomplished seductress before finally putting, I kid you not, the banana in its entirety in her mouth, and she starts moving it with a back-and-forth motion. The guys cheer even louder than they did for Isabella. Me, I’m in shock. I never would have guessed Isabella could do that just by looking at her. I have a lot to learn about people, I guess. When Isabella finishes, the guys give her a standing ovation and I hear lots of 9s being thrown out.

Well, I’m in trouble. Maybe the tickling won’t last that long? I don’t have time to contemplate this before the Captain shoves a banana in my hand and pushes me toward the stage. Here I am for my big sexy banana eating debut. This is sure to go swimmingly.

Let’s get this over with. I peel the banana down, and after some moments, I muster up the courage to start licking it. I decide to take a number out of Isabella’s book and I attempt to look at the jury with a sultry, sexy gaze. However, I'm startled, because rather than seeing the smiling faces of horny boys on the swim team, my college crush, Sean, is staring directly into my eyes. Oh. My. God. I’m so embarrassed, I could just die right here. But I know the consequences. I keep licking the banana like my life depends on it. I think my performance is sure to go down in the history books as the worst performance ever in the Sexy Banana Eating Contest, but to my surprise, the guys go positively wild.

“She’s so shy. Fuck, that’s hot,” one guy yells.

“Damn, girl, you can practice on my banana any time,” another guy shouts.

I’m actually encouraged by all massive cheering I hear from the jury section. I think they really like me. I'm still in this.

But my heart stops and I’m frozen in time when I hear Sean say, “You’re full of surprises, Kelsi.”

This moment with my tongue on the tip of the banana feels like it goes on forever as Sean's eyes pierce me. I feel like I'm naked for the first time while being fully dressed. I am definitely transferring out of that English class. When I’m finally done with my performance, the guys give me a huge round of applause and I can even hear the occasional 10 shouted out. Perhaps I haven’t lost after all?

“All right, ladies,” the Captain booms with pride. “Great performances from all of you. I’ve never seen a banana have it so good. Stellar, honestly. But now, it’s time for the jury to discuss. Begin your deliberations!”

The jury talks amongst themselves for quite some time. I hear our names mentioned a lot. There seems to be some sort of argument between them and it's getting heated. It doesn’t seem like an easy decision. But finally, after an agonizing wait, one of the jury members takes a stand.

“We’ve come to a verdict," the jury member announces.

He looks so ridiculous giving this formal announcement all serious-like, as if he's in an courtroom, all the while he's wearing nothing but a speedo.

“Excellent. Who is our lucky winner?" the Captain asks cheerfully.

The guy nods and begins to deliver a speech. This formal procedure is so absurd. You're wearing a speedo, dude. If you were wearing a centimeter less of cloth, I could literally see your dick.

“We were all impressed with Isabella’s facial expressions. She did a really great job. Any banana would be lucky to, err, be eaten by her. And Julie, wow! Let me just say, you’ve got a lot of fans here on the boy’s swim team. That boob job you gave the banana? We loved the boldness. That was one hell of a sexy banana eating. A-plus performance, really. And then there's Kelsi..." the juror says.

My heart skips a beat. The moment of truth. Will I be spared?

"Kelsi, there’s not a single guy here that didn’t love your performance. That shy girl act? Damn, who doesn’t love the idea of a girl giving a, err, EATING a banana for the first time. I think we must have spent the entire time arguing about it. We had a bit of a dilemma, you see," he continues.

A dilemma?

“We all agree that you definitely, without a doubt, had the most exciting performance," the juror says.

I won? I won! Heck yeah! Sorry, Isabella, but like I said, your suffering is a sacrifice I’m willing to make for the greater good. Best. Day. Ever.

“But unfortunately, you’ve always got to read the fine-print. It’s a sexy banana eating contest, not a popularity contest. While we all love the shy girl thing you’ve got going on, we don’t think it technically meets the requirements for being ‘sexy,'" he continues.

Waaaaaaah! You’ve got to be kidding me. All that speech and building me up, just to lose on a freaking technicality? This is so unfair. The game is rigged! How could I be the most popular and still lose!? Objection, objection! I object!

“All right, Kelsi, get on up here to the tickle podium. It’s your time to shine, doll,” the Captain says.

My legs are frozen and I can't move. This can't be happening. Am I really going to let these girls tickle me in front of all these boys?

“Ready to get naked?” the Captain asks.

NAKED?
Last edited by MissAriel on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:55 pm, edited 16 times in total.