Cowboys and Indians - ENF Edition

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MelodyYuri

Cowboys and Indians - ENF Edition

Post by MelodyYuri »

I was rereading Cowboys and Indians by Hooked 6 on Asstr, and I realized there isn't an ENF version. So I guess it's time for me to do so!

Cowboys and Indians - Chapter 1
Emily had been bored for most of the summer. Being an only child at the awkward age of 15, she had no other kids her own age to play with. The only other kids she spent time with were her 10-year-old neighbors Mark and Pat.

Towards the end of that fateful summer, Emily's dad had to travel away on business for a week, and the only way her mom could accompany him was if they found a suitable place for their daughter to stay while they were away. Despite their best efforts, none of Emily's relatives were able to accommodate her for that particular week. All seemed lost until at the last moment, Ms. Herzog, Mark's mom, came to the rescue and offered her home.

Emily's parents were in such a hurry to leave that they didn't even pack Emily's belongings. Instead, they just handed their daughter a key to the house, gave her the usual lecture about behaving herself and minding Ms. Herzog, hopped in the car, and left for the airport leaving their daughter to make her own way down the little country road about a quarter mile to Mark's place. Not being one to plan ahead, Emily simply set out to join her friends.

Emily didn't really mind that her friends were much younger than she was. After all, they still liked playing outdoors and getting into mischief, things that Emily enjoyed. People Emily met her own age were too wrapped up in mature activities that didn't seem to interest her. Yet Emily knew she was changing, both physically and mentally. Unfortunately, she was still small for her age, her boobs and pubic hair hadn't quite set in, leaving her looking like someone far younger than she was. Still, it was Summer and a time to make the most of her unexpected sleepover.

"About time you got here," said Mark.

"Yeah, we've been waiting for you," echoed Pat.

"Sorry guys, my parents just left," explained Emily.

"Hey, where's your stuff? I thought you were staying the whole week?" asked Mark.

"I am," Emily said. "My mom gave me a key. I'll just get my stuff at the house when I need it."

Mark, Pat, and Emily were playing their usual games of hide and seek, keep-away, and tossing the baseball around. After a while, the friends ended up in Mark's room. As a group of boys and a tomboy usually do when they're bored, the three began roughhousing with the two boys ganging up on Emily. It wasn't long before Emily's shirt was torn. The boys seized the opportunity and soon her shirt was torn to shreds. As they tossed the remains of the shirt around the room, Emily's house key fell out of the shirt pocket.

"Hey, lookie what I got!" exclaimed Mark. "I've got Emily's house key!"

Emily let out a squeak of embarrassment, covering her bare chest with one arm. Thanks to her flat chest she didn't usually wear a bra since it didn't really help, so her bare nipples were bared to the world for a moment. Her face grew red in a blush at being stripped by the two younger boys, but she quickly grew determined to not let them see her so embarrassed.

"Hey! Give that back!" shouted Emily. Mark and Pat began a game of keep away, tossing the key back and forth between them taunting the girl to try and catch it. Emily became more and more irritated at her inability to snatch the key back, especially with one of her arms busy covering her chest. Finally, she stopped, too tired to try. "Come on guys, I need that key. I need to go back to my house and get a new shirt before it gets too dark out."

"Why should we give it back?" asked Pat. "Maybe we'll just drop it down the drain."

Emily had a moment of panic before she realized that the kids were just playing a game. She mentally sighed but decided to play along. "Ok, I'll trade you for it."

"What have you got to trade?" asked Pat. Reaching into her pants Emily discovered she really had nothing to trade on her. "Well, I guess I don't really have ANYTHING to trade ON me right now. I'll give you something from my house when I go back."

"I know!" said Mark excitedly, "You could trade your pants for the key."

"You're crazy!" said Emily. "I'm not giving you my pants!"

"What, are you CHICKEN?" teased Pat. "You afraid to show us your underwear? Are you ashamed or something?"

"I'm not CHICKEN!" protested Emily.

"Then give us your pants," demanded Mark.

Emily realized that the only way she was going to stop this silly game was to give in. "OK, I'll prove I'm not ashamed," Emily said as she started unsnapping her pants and pulling them off. "Here," she said as she tossed them across the room. "Satisfied?"

Mark quickly picked them off of the floor and joined his friend in staring at Emily. Eddie was nervous about standing in only a pair of white panties and an arm around her chest as the two of her friends stood there gawking. She didn't want the others to tease her more so she tried to act brave and as though standing half-naked was a purely natural thing to do.

"Are you nervous?" asked Mark sarcastically.

"Doesn't bother me in the least," replied Emily.

"Come on admit it, you're embarrassed to death, aren't you?" asked Pat.

"Not even a little bit," said Emily proudly. "I can stand here all night. I'm not embarrassed at all."

"OK, tough guy. Prove it," challenged Mark. "I'll bet you can't stay in your undershorts the rest of the night."

"Awe, she won't be able to do that, she's too big a wuss!" shouted Pat.

"I AM NOT!" yelled Emily. "You're on. I'll prove it to you wise guys. You'll see."

"FINE!" snapped Mark as he carried off Emily's pants. "I'm positive you'll be asking for these back in a short while. You'll never do it."

Emily resolutely crossed her arms across her chest and stood her ground as Mark left the room leaving her alone with Pat. The two stood eyeing each other until Mark's mom shouted from downstairs, "You guys come on down now, dinner's ready."

Emily hadn't thought things through when he agreed to challenge his friends to a test of wills. She was mortified at the prospect of having to go downstairs and face Ms. Herzog. A warm feeling gathered inside her panties and a flush feeling came over her. She was about to concede her defeat when Mark came back into the room and teased her, "Ready for your pants back? I knew you couldn't go through with it."

Hearing Mark's tone hardened Emily's resolve. "Who said anything about giving in? Besides if I get into trouble I'll take you down with me."

The two boys were giddy with excitement. The first part of their plan had worked. They couldn't wait to see what happened.

The trio bounded down the stairs. Pat and Mark took their usual seats at the table along the wall of the dining room as Emily was forced to take a seat at the end of the table in clear view of the room. When Mrs. Herzog came in carrying a bowl of vegetables she was surprised to see Emily half-naked. "Emily! Where are your clothes?"

Pat, not wanting to ruin the fun they had planned spoke up. "They got ruined playing outside too muddy to wear. She doesn't have anything else. Emily HAD a key to her house but she lost it."

"I see," said Mrs. Herzog in a somewhat disbelieving tone. "And none of your clothes will fit her, is that it?"

"No mom. She's bigger than us. She doesn't mind though. She always sleeps in his underwear anyway. Isn't that right Emily?"

Emily looked at her playmates and saw the scornful look in their eyes. "Yes ma'am. I don't mind." Mrs. Herzog was used to the shenanigans her son was frequently pulling and decided just to let things be.

No sooner had she returned to the kitchen, than the front door opened, and in walked Mark's older sister, Karla. She was 17 and in high school. Emily had forgotten about her too when she accepted the boys' challenge. Seeing Emily sitting in her panties brought a smile to her face and some good-natured teasing. "Oh, I didn't know we had to DRESS for dinner, now," taunted Karla.

Emily's face flushed at her words and she tried not to look at her, preferring instead to keep her gaze on the table before her. Mrs. Herzog brought the remaining parts of the meal into the dining room and everyone sat down. Karla chose the chair next to Emily and Mrs. Herzog was seated at the opposite end of the table.

Emily sat in awkward silence only looking up occasionally. At this point to eat she had to take down the arm covering her chest, exposing her flat chest to the warm summer air. "So what's Emily doing here...and why is she eating in her underwear?" asked Karla with a smile. She looked right at Emily when she asked her question causing her to blush all the more.

Mark spoke up quickly, "She's staying the week with us while her parents are out of town. The big dope fell in a mud hole and her stuff is filthy."

"Oh," replied Karla matter-of-factly. "I guess little kids get into all kinds of trouble, huh, mom?" the teenager teased. Her words really hit home with Emily as that's the one thing she didn't want people to think: that she was a little kid.

The rest of the dinner went as usual with nothing much mentioned about Emily's attire. As they were clearing the table Mark spoke up, "Hey sis, tomorrow we're going to play Cowboys and Indians. Emily is going to be one of the Indians. Could you do that make-up thing you do so that she looks like a real Indian?"

Karla let out a sigh as if she really didn't want to be bothered and then answered, "I guess so...but you had better be ready when I am. I am meeting some of my friends tomorrow and I am NOT going to be late."

"We'll be ready," Mark said plainly.

Emily wondered what that was all about but forgot about it as the three began watching TV in the front room. Emily felt very self-conscious sitting in her underwear and tried desperately to conceal the outline of her cameltoe as she sat, giving up on covering what little modesty she had when it came to her chest.

When Mrs. Herzog announced it was bedtime, Pat got up to head for home. "Don't forget to bring Joey tomorrow," Mark reminded him. "We'll need him to play another Indian."

"Don't worry," replied Pat. "I've already asked him. I'll bring him along when I come back in the morning."

When Mark and Emily reached the bedroom they'd be sharing Mark said, "You did better than I thought you would."

"I told you I could do it. I wasn't the least bit embarrassed. Now give me my clothes." Emily replied.

"The night's not over yet," answered Mark. "I'll give you your clothes in the morning. Now let's get some rest. Tomorrow's going to be a long day."

Upon awakening, Emily was first to get to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Wrapping herself in a towel, she headed back to Mark's room only to find it empty. Emily searched for his trousers but couldn't locate them anywhere. Just then Mark burst into the room finding her still wrapped in the towel. "Good. You've had your bath. Pat and Joey are coming right up."

Emily looked over at her friend to see that he was already dressed in a cowboy outfit complete with a cowboy hat and a realistic-looking six-gun and holster. Emily felt a bit envious as she had never owned anything like that when she was a kid. Pat came into the room next wearing his cowboy outfit which was also pretty authentic-looking.

When 9-year-old Joey entered the doorway, Emily's mouth fell open. Standing before her was a little boy wearing a loin cloth consisting of two pieces of leather a flap in front and a flap in the back, that came down to his knees. The two pieces were held together on the sides by two strings that were tied together. Joey also wore a band around his head that contained a lone feather and wore a pair of sandals.

"Gee, when you guys play Cowboys and Indians you go all out, don't you?" Emily commented. "Too bad I don't have..." Emily's words were cut short by Mark who interrupted sarcastically saying, "Oh, we have an outfit for you too!" Mark stretched out his hand towards Emily holding what looked to be an exact duplicate of Joey's costume.

"Oh no! I'm not wearing that!" Emily protested. Before anyone could say anything else, footsteps were heard bounding up the stairs and Karla yelled out, "Are you guys ready yet? I don't have all day, ya know." At that same instant, Pat grabbed the towel Emily was wearing and gave it a quick tug, yanking it off Emily and leaving her stark naked! Pat ran to the other side of the room with it. Hearing Karla's footsteps growing closer and realizing that she was about to be seen naked by a 17-year-old girl, Emily grabbed the loincloth from Mark and hurriedly tried to put it on. Anything was better than to be caught naked by Mark's sister. As Emily stepped into the outfit Mark came over to assist her in tying the sides. No sooner had Emily gotten the front flap over her privates, Karla walked into the room.

Seeing Mark and Emily struggling with the costume brought a smile to her face that made Emily blush a deep red. Karla stood there watching the two as they finished tying off the sides. Emily looked down after Mark finished and discovered to her horror that, since she was much bigger than the little boys that Mark usually played with, the loin cloth only came a mere 2 inches below her vagina and much of the sides of her thighs and buttocks were exposed.

"Very NICE!" Karla teased, obviously enjoying the view of an older girl in such a skimpy outfit. Especially since it didn't even cover her lack of boobs, just her crotch. "Let's get this over with. Who's first?" she asked.

"Start with Joey" Mark directed as he handed Emily her headband and feather. Karla proceeded to use her dark lipstick and draw war paint lines on Joey's face. Using a different color she made a few stripes on his arms and several lines on his belly. Joey just stood there. He was obviously used to this and liked being an Indian. When she was through, Joey looked very much like a miniature Indian brave. Karla then got a huge smile on her face as she turned toward Emily. "I guess you're next, huh?" she asked playfully. She reached out and pulled her arm forcefully toward her causing the front flap of her loincloth to move to the side briefly exposing her cunt! Emily was hoping that no one saw what had just happened. After all, the flap only moved for an instant before returning to its proper place. The smile on Karla's face and the look in her eyes told a different story, however, and Emily resigned herself to the fact that she must have seen what she shouldn't have seen.

Karla grabbed Emily's cheek and carefully began applying the lipstick to her face. Her hand felt soft. Karla then began drawing jagged lines around each of Emily's arms that looked like large teeth on a saw blade little triangles that encircled her arms completely. Emily began to notice her crotch once again getting warm when Mark's sister started drawing on her chest and belly.

"I've got more room to draw on Emily than I did Joey," Karla remarked to her brother. "I need to get a bit creative since she's so much bigger in order for this to look right." Karla kept drawing and Emily's cunt considered heating up and getting wet. By the time Karla finished with her chest and changed the colors of lipstick, Emily's loincloth had gained a small wet patch in front of it.

"Now for the belly," Karla said as she got down on her knees to keep from bending over. It was then she noticed Emily's loin cloth and the damp spot. "Looks as if you like playing an Indian, huh, Emily?" she said playfully as the boys snickered. Karla drew a circle around Emily's belly button and made some marks on each side. "There!" she announced "I think that does it. Looks pretty genuine to me," She remarked with pride. Karla looked Emily over, ostensibly inspecting her handiwork, but Emily was sure she wanted to get a better look at her privates and prolong her embarrassment.

"Well, my job is done. My friends will be here shortly to pick me up. You LITTLE kids have fun," she said as she left the room. The fact that she emphasized the word "little" wasn't lost on poor Emily and only added to her humiliation.

The kids soon followed Karla down the stairs. "I've got a bow and arrow set for you to use. It's in the garage," Mark told Emily as they went along. "Joey's too little to play with it so he'll just have to pretend."

When they reached the kitchen Mark's mom looked up and her mouth fell open a little at the sight of the kids. "My, don't you all look like genuine Cowboys and Indians!" Emily couldn't help noticing that Mark's mom kept her eyes fixed on her. There was an awkward silence and then she spoke again. "Emily, are you sure you want to play along with them?" The tone in her voice was ominous at best as if she had some misgivings about the whole affair. It was as if she knew something that she didn't know, but perhaps should. She wasn't at all sure what she was driving at. She figured it was her skimpy costume that made her uneasy.

"Uh, I guess so," Emily answered cautiously.

"It's just that the boys can get a bit wild at times. As you probably can tell they take this pretty seriously. Have you ever played Cowboys and Indians with them before?" She asked.

Mark quickly interjected, "SURE! She's played with us many times, haven't you Emily?"

Not wanting to prolong her embarrassment of standing in front of Mrs. Herzog in just a loin cloth, Emily answered, "Yeah, I played before. It's fun...I guess." Emily hadn't really ever played this game with them before but didn't want to offend her friends.

"Well, I guess you're not too old to be running around like that. If you've played before and are OK with it, it's fine with me. Have fun," she said as she went back to washing dishes.

"BYE MOM!" Mark yelled as the four of them went off into the garage.

Mark handed Emily a bow and arrow set. The arrows had rubber disc-like tips. There were four of them. As she took them from her friend, Mark explained the rules. "We're going out back into the woods to play. If you manage to hit each of us cowboys with an arrow, we are dead and you win. If you shoot an arrow and miss you can't pick it up and use it again. If you still haven't hit us after your arrows are gone and we surround you and point our guns at you point blank, you are our prisoner and we win. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it. Do we have to play out in the woods? Can't we just play in your backyard? Someone might see me in this getup," Emily asked.

"Awe that's no fun. The backyard is too small. The boundaries are your house way over to the left and Pat's house way over to the right and the next street over way out back. If you go farther than those boundaries, you lose. Now you and Joey go hide and we'll try and find your camp. We'll give you the count of 200 before we look for you. One...two...three...," Mark said as he started counting.

Little Joey, obviously having played the game before, was in a hurry to get on with hiding. He grabbed Emily's hand and said, "Come on, we have to hide!" They both started running. Emily soon realized that her loin cloth exposed her with every step she took. Still, a game was a game and it beat sitting around the house all day. They came upon a clump of large trees and Emily said, "Let's climb these trees and hide here."

"No, that's no good. They find me here all the time. Let's find someplace else," Joey said excitedly. Off they went again.

"How about these bushes?" Emily asked hopefully.

"Naw, that's the second place they will look," Joey stated.

"Where then? Where's a good place?" Emily asked, hoping to get on with it.

"I dunno. They always find me." Joey answered. Emily noticed that Joey's face seemed flushed when he answered as if he knew something she didn't know.

"Come on then. Let's make them at least work for it," Emily said as they took off toward the street that was the back boundary. After running a good ways, they saw the street. "Let's hide in these bushes here. You get on one side and I'll get on the other. When they come you shoot your arrows and I'll shoot mine. Maybe we can surprise them."

"Aw, I can't ever seem to hit anything when I shoot," little Joey said. This remark struck Emily as funny considering he only had pretend arrows. Obviously, those two cheated a bit when playing with Joey alone. He wondered how they would do when faced with real arrows.

Not long after they heard the rustling of leaves in the distance. "SHHHHH!" Emily whispered to her partner. "Here they come. Hide real good, now, OK?"

"OK!" Joey whispered back.

In the woods, it was hard to tell exactly from which direction the boys were coming. Emily listened carefully all the while trying to remain hidden behind the bushes.

Just then she was startled by two female voices coming from behind them, "JUST WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING OUT HERE?" one of them asked authoritatively as the other girl was giggling. Emily immediately stood up and turned around to see two girls, one about her age and the other about Joey's age. She didn't recognize them but they must have seen them hiding as they walked along the street and wondered what was up.

Before Emily could respond she noticed both girls looking her up and down and smiling. She immediately became aware of her state of dress or rather undress and got flushed all over.

"I know what they are doing!" the little one said. "They must be playing Cowboys and Indians with Mark!" There was excitement in the little girl's voice and the older girl laughed out loud as she obviously realized that her sister was correct.

"Yes we are playing Cowboys and Indians and if you don't mind..."

Emily's words were interrupted by the older girl, "Aren't you a bit old to be playing that game?" There was something about that smile on her face that told Emily that there must be something more to her question than it seemed at face value.

Stupidly Emily defended herself saying, "No I'm not! Now if you don't mind..."

Her words were again interrupted by the sound of two cap guns firing a short distance behind them.

Emily picked up her bow and shouted to her partner, "Start firing, THERE THEY ARE!" Emily put the first arrow inside the bowstring, pulled back, and nervously aimed at Mark. Her shot missed. She fumbled with the second arrow and pulled back and shot at Pat. This was also missed by a pretty good margin. She blamed her poor marksmanship on her female audience who stood in the background laughing. It was quite distracting. As the two Cowboys came ever closer, Emily fired both of her last arrows each missing their mark. In no time at all Mark and Pat stood in front of the two Indians, pistols drawn and ominously aimed at each of them.

"You're surrounded," Mark exclaimed confidently.

"OK, you win this one," Emily said expecting to play another round.

"Oh no, the games are not over yet," Pat said with a smile on his face. "You two are our prisoners."

"See," Joey said disappointedly, "they always catch me!"

"That's OK," Emily said to Joey reassuringly. "We'll win next time. Let's play along and finish this up so we can play again."

"Now what?" Emily asked the two Cowboys.

"Put your hands behind your backs." Both Joey and Emily did as instructed. Although Joey didn't seem fazed by what happened next, Emily was surprised to see Mark produce several long pieces of rope. Soon both of them were tied up with their hands behind their backs as the girls looked on giggling. Pat tied a longer piece around Joey's neck and Mark did the same to Emily. The victors pulled their captives along by these ropes as if they were two dogs on a leash.

Emily felt humiliated. "Hey!" Why are those girls coming too? It was because of them that I was distracted. Tell them to leave! They're not part of our game!!"

"Oh, they always play with us," Joey said matter-of-factly. "That's why I hate to lose!" Emily got a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach when she heard Joey's remarks.
Debbifan

Re: Cowboys and Indians - ENF Edition

Post by Debbifan »

Um, I hate to tell you but.....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2204
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Thanks, MelodyYuri, for another marvelous rendition of my story Cowboys and Indians. I never get tired of reading ENF versions of this story and yours was well-written.

It is true that another author, SDS, has started an ENF version of this story (see link above) but I believe in the next chapter or so his story will be radically different from mine as he plans on diverging from my plot (with my permission.)

If you would like to continue your version please feel free as I would love to see what you would do with it.
Thanks for posting.

Hooked6
SDS

Post by SDS »

Hooked6 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:41 am Thanks, MelodyYuri, for another marvelous rendition of my story Cowboys and Indians. I never get tired of reading ENF versions of this story and yours was well-written.

It is true that another author, SDS, has started an ENF version of this story (see link above) but I believe in the next chapter or so his story will be radically different from mine as he plans on diverging from my plot (with my permission.)

If you would like to continue your version please feel free as I would love to see what you would do with it.
Thanks for posting.

Hooked6

Well I love the fact that 2 or us had the same idea... haha 😄 very different dynamic though with only the MC swapped where as my version has a full role reversal.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive