The Family Tradition (pantsing, ENM)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
DCTreshPender

The Family Tradition (pantsing, ENM)

Post by DCTreshPender »

All of my stories are completely fictional. Some of my stories are very loosely based on fictional stories by other people.
If you are using ctrl+f look for the word 'dick'

This happened when I was 14 years old. My parents found each other because of their love of pranks. They’ve been pranking each other in more and more embarrassing ways since they first started dating. This prank-culture carried over into their children. My older sister by two years, me, and my younger sister by two years.
My sisters’ favorite prank has always been pantsing and the best spot in the house for that was the living room. Our father worked throughout the week so in the evenings I ended up sandwiched between my older sister and my mom on the 5-person couch, with my younger sister next to my older sister. The coffee table stood super close to the L-shaped couch so everyone could put their legs up while watching TV, but that also meant that you had to awkwardly scoot between the table and couch every time you wanted to leave or sit down.
On this particular evening I was wearing pajamas, so an oversized old t-shirt and oversized old pants with no underwear. I needed to go to the bathroom and because the movie had been tense, I waited it out until the last second. I stood up towards my mom as this was the quickest way.
I wasn’t really thinking straight because I wanted to hurry, but I ended up with my crotch pointing at my mom and my knees on the outsides of both of her knees when my older sister decided to reach over and pull my pants down to between my ankles and knees. My dick was half-hard, because I needed to pee

‘Oh my god,’ my mom said almost whispering and with a sly smile on her face. My younger sister exploded into laughter, and my older sister looked like her brain was working overtime, having to decide between staring at me and planning her next move.
‘It’s so big already, and I always thought you were underdeveloped!’ my mom said. ‘Why is your head out, we never had you circumcised.’
In the second my dick was out it grew another inch in length and got as thick as it could get. My foreskin had pulled all the way back already and I was only starting to react.
‘It’s huge!’ my younger sister said. ‘He’s -gifted-, right?’
‘Gifted isn’t the right word, I would say, unless he keeps growing like that... He’s definitely bigger than his friends, but he’s average for an adult. So, I wouldn’t call him gifted just yet!’
What did my mom just say? Was she just discussing my dick size with my sister like that’s a normal thing to do? And I was just standing there, with my half-hard dick out, my feet next to my moms. I was completely stunned.
‘I prefer Lucas’ dick,’ my older sister said. ‘He’s thicker and it looks super hot against his abs.’
‘Who is Lucas? And when did you ever see any guy naked, young lady? And how old is he? And what is wrong with you, you’re way too young for this kind of stuff!’ My mom shouted. In her anger she pulled her legs towards herself and kicked her right leg out between my legs hitting the table. With her leg there, I couldn’t pull my pants up anymore and at this point my dick was rock hard. You would think that you could just maneuver your way out of this situation, but I was stunned by what was happening around me.
‘Lucas was my boyfriend for two months, mom!’ I told you, how do you not remember! My older sister was now also shouting. My younger sister, on the other hand, was still giggling, with her hand across her mouth, staring right at my rock-hard dick.
‘You are having boyfriends already?’ my mom asked incredulously. ‘Oh my, my little girls are becoming adults now…’
Both of my sisters looked at her like she was the stupidest person in the world. All three of us had been trying to date as many people as possible. After all we grew up in a romance-centric environment!

‘Well, in that case I have to teach you about men, don’t I,’ with those words she grabbed my erect dick. ‘Do you know what all the parts of the penis are called? There are more than you think! Let’s start with the foreskin,’ she said, her right hand wrapped firmly around my dick, and her left hand on my stomach pushing me back onto my seat between her and my sister.
‘Do you see how it can move up and down?’ She asked while trying to get as much of my skin to move as possible. The problem was that the head of my dick was so swollen, red and thick, that my mom couldn’t roll any part of my foreskin onto it. All of her stroking was confined to my shaft.
‘Why can’t I get the skin here sweety?’ she asked innocently. I didn’t answer. Just like my sisters I was staring at my mother’s hand wrapped around my dick, moving up and down forcefully and rhythmically. She was trying her best to get the foreskin back around the head of my penis. But the only result she got was the first large drop of precum. It didn’t stay at the tip for long but instead rolled down my penis to her fingers and started coating my dick.
‘Ok then, let’s start here, what’s this?’ she asked my older sister, while pointing at the glob of thin liquid that ran down my dick.
‘That’s precum! He’s enjoying what you’re doing!’ My older sister said and started laughing. The question had knocked her out of her trance.
‘Nonsense, I’m his mother and this is strictly educational!’ she didn’t even look at me when she said that. Her hand was still running up and down my dick.
‘Cum? That means he had an orgasm, right?’ My younger sister suddenly blurted out.
‘We’re talking about precum, sweety,’ my mom said, her hand suddenly squeezing my dick tighter and moving faster. ‘Precum happens before a man comes, and I’m sure that he’s not anywhere close to cumming, because it’s only his mom’s hand around his thick cock and not the hand of whatever girl he has a crush on currently!’
This made me think of Sarah. She was the nicest girl at school, as tall as me, and a thin body with breasts that looked like she had had surgery. But after being teased for stuffing bras for two years she gave in. She didn’t wear a bra for a whole day. She only had the thinnest white tank top you could imagine with a thick black sweater over it. She spent the entire day proving that her tits were real and really big by lifting her sweater. She probably didn’t know that everyone could see her nipples through the tank top. And at the bus station, at the end of the day, she grabbed too much and lifted everything up, exposing her giant light-white breasts with hard pink nipples to me, my neighbor and four of her worst enemies.
I don’t know how much time had passed, it felt like hours, but it was probably just a second. My mom had continued vigorously stroking my rock-hard dick and Sarah had pushed me over the edge.
I came. And I came hard. My dick started spasming while my mother absent-mindedly (maybe?) aimed it at herself.
‘Ahh, what are you doing!’ she screamed, while two more strong shots escaped my dick. I don’t have a good memory of this moment, but I swear that the second shot landed straight on her tongue.
At this point she aimed it away from herself, and at my older sister. Both of my sisters had stopped laughing and were staring at my veiny dick again, as it was pumping out cum like it was trying to immitate a fire hydrant. Both of them put their hands up to avoid the fate my mother had suffered.
‘Stop! How much can you even come?!’ My older sister screamed as I coated both of their hands. I couldn't move. My brain was not in control anymore.
Billy2048

Re: The Family Tradition (pantsing, ENM)

Post by Billy2048 »

Wow what a great story! :)

Are you planning to continue it, or is it a one-off?
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 2

‘That was unexpected! You could have said something,’ my mom said. ‘And it’s so much too, wait let me get something to clean this up.’ She grabbed me by the hips and pushed me back on the couch. I lost my balance and had to step out of my pants not to fall over, so I ended up with my naked thigh against my younger sister’s soft pajamas.
My mom managed to push my pants underneath the coffee table when she stood up and left towards the kitchen. My sisters were mesmerized by my cum on their hands.
‘What the fuck, you came on me, pervert! My older sister said holding up her hands.
‘Me too, pervert,’ my younger sister imitated her. My dick still had a glob of cum on its tip and was as hard as ever. Lightning fast my sister reached over and slapped the still exposed tip.
‘Ahhh, hey!’ I shouted. She had broken my trance. ‘Don’t do that it’s sensitive.’
‘Do it again and give him one from me too!’ My older sister encouraged her. The devious smiles were back on their faces. I quickly grabbed her wrists, and we started struggling. ‘Wait, let me help,’ she said, got up and scooted in front of me. I squeezed my knees together and pulled them towards my chest, both of my hands were still occupied defending against my younger sister.
‘That’s not going to help you. You’re exposed right here!’ And with that my older sister punched my right in my semi-loose ball sack. Reflexively I pushed my knees down again, exposing my still erect dick. The pain set in and distracted me for long enough that my younger sister could free her right hand and she slapped my dick again!
‘Unfair!’ I shouted and curled up with my hands between my legs.
‘What are you three doing again? Here, use these to clean your hands. And you take your hands off your penis. It’s bad manners to play with yourself in front of other people.’ My mom brought wet and dry towels and had changed into a loose tank top with a lot of cleavage. She lightly swatted at my hands, and I reluctantly moved them. My sisters were now sitting to the left and right of me with my mom standing in front of me. My naked legs were touching all three of them.
‘You’re still hard? Or are you hard again already? My god, I knew that the youth was virile, but I didn’t expect this.’ She kneeled down, pushed the coffee table away, took a wet towel from my older sister and wrapped it around my dick. She moved it around by rotating her hand slowly and with little pressure. I was stunned again.
‘I must say I really prefer the modern look where men shave everything down there. The skin looks so much cleaner and softer,’ she whispered to herself and casually reached underneath my ball sack so that my balls were lying in the palm of her hand. She moved them around and lightly kneaded and massaged them with her fingertips.
‘Here feel how soft the skin is, that’s the only spot on his body that’s this soft,’ she said to my older sister. She removed the towel, and my sister wrapped her hand around my balls just like my mom had. Her mouth was open in disbelief. It was like electricity ran through my groin and a glob of precum formed at the tip of my dick.
‘He’s cumming again, I’ll get it,’ my younger sister said, and lightning quick grabbed my dick with one hand and wiped across the tip with the other. As she cleaned her finger on the towel, her other hand squeezed which produced another glob. ‘It won’t stop!’ she said, laughed and wiped it off again.
‘You’re such a pervert! What is wrong with you?’ my older sister chimed in and gave my balls a quick squeeze.
‘Be nice to your brother, he’s really nice for even showing all of this to you,’ my mom said. Her hands were resting far up on my thighs, lightly stroking them. And then the doorbell rang. ‘Oh shit, I forgot!’ she stood up and ran to the door.
‘Perv,’ my older sister whispered, let go of my balls but ended it with a quick jab hitting both of them. My younger sister removed her hands as well, and looked towards the door, she must have recognized the voice.

‘Everyone say hello to your aunt! She’s going to stay the night because she’s here on a business trip.’ My aunt entered behind my mom. Her eyes grew wide, and she headed right towards us. To my horror, my sister got up to hug her, and it was a long hug.
‘You three have grown so much!’ She was staring right at my dick, no eye-contact even for a second. I knew I couldn’t get around it, so I got up as well and hugged my aunt. My erection pressed against her jeans-covered thigh lengthwise. I swear I felt her move her leg a bit just to rub against me more.
‘What happened to your pants, sweety?’ she asked as she released me, and her eyes went straight back down.
‘He’s a pervert!’ my younger sister chimed in and slapped my dick, making it bob left and right.
‘He got pantsed, and he seems to enjoy the nudity too much to put his pants back on.’ My mom responded.
‘Oh my, he’s a showoff. But that’s understandable he has a magnificent cock, it looks rock hard.’
‘It is rock hard, but the skin is super soft! Feel it!’ my younger sister said and gave my dick a quick squeeze.
‘Oh my, don’t mind if I do,’ my aunt wrapped both of her soft small hands around my penis and gave it many small squeezes feeling its hardness. She added a small up and down motion. My sisters were staring mouth-open again. My mom had moved next to her sister and tried to stifle her giggling.
‘Can you believe that he just came and he’s still hard? In fact, it looks like he might shoot off again. I wish my husband was still like that.’
‘Ew, don’t talk about that mom, that’s disgusting,’ my younger sister exclaimed.
‘Did you give him a proper milking, or did he have an accident? Maybe you didn’t get everything out. You know that can lead to a really painful experience for a young man, blue balls are no joke!’ My aunt almost chided my mom. Her hands still both moving up and down my dick.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Billy2048 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:54 pm Wow what a great story! :)

Are you planning to continue it, or is it a one-off?
I'm happy that you enjoyed it. This story gets at least three parts total but most likely more! I'm also looking forward to writing many other stories.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 3

‘How do your balls feel, sweety? Do they hurt at all?’ my aunt followed up.
‘They do hurt a bit,’ I managed to stammer. I wouldn’t say that I was in pain, but I was so overwhelmed that I’m not sure what I was feeling at the time.
‘Oh my, you poor boy, I’ll take care of it real quick! Don’t worry.’ She let go of my dick and turned to my mom. ‘Where do you keep the massage oil?’
‘Massage oil? How do you know about that? I’m sure, I never told you!’
‘I know you didn’t, but our husbands talk. And yours convinced mine to try it out. So, where is it? It makes everything so much faster,’ she said clinically.
‘Well, it’s in my bedroom, on my side of the bed in the nightstand,’ my mom said and looked at me concerned. I sat back down as my aunt left for the oil and my sisters scooted up to me from both sides trapping me again. I didn’t even see my pants underneath the coffee table anymore.
‘So, he’s still hard because not everything came out earlier?’ My older sister asked. ‘But he came so much, how can there be more still in there?’ She poked into my loose ball sack.
‘Well, that’s difficult to say. Men always keep a reserve. And they fill back up pretty quickly. In fact, if you know what you’re doing you can make a man shoot three times in just half an hour. Although you have to tie them down before that. They get really sensitive and start fidgeting around,’ my mom explained with a soft voice, staring at my dick like it would disappear if she looked away. She sat down on the coffee table and sighed.
‘Eww, stop telling us about that! That’s disgusting,’ my older sister responded.
‘Oh god! You’re saying she did that to dad?’ my younger sister realized what had just been said. ‘I don’t want to think about that!’
‘Oh, grow up you two, what me and your dad do is completely natural. Both of you will be doing and enjoying similar things too!’ she chuckled, and both of my sisters recoiled.
My aunt came back with a small bottle of massage oil in one hand and a bunch of condoms in the other.
‘I found this while I was up there, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to demonstrate how to use them!’ She waved the condom around.
‘I already know how to use condoms,’ my older sister said.
‘Me too, we learned that at school,’ my younger sister added. My mom was dumbfounded but my aunt looked intrigued.
‘Ok then, show us how to put it on.’ She grinned and threw one of the condoms at my younger sister. ‘Make sure to explain every step.’ For a small moment she just sat there with her mouth open. Then she got a defiant expression and leaned towards me.
‘No problem!’ She ripped the packaging open, her tongue sticking out of her mouth slightly. Her left hand grabbed my dick, and the right simply pushed the condom onto the tip. ‘Then, it just rolls down!’ She pushed more and more bending and moving my dick left and right, but the condom didn’t listen to her. At one point she dug a fingernail into my foreskin, and I jumped.
‘Ahh! That hurt!’ I shouted.
‘That’s now how you do it,’ my aunt smiled. ‘Now you have a try.’ And my older sister caught her own condom.
‘First step, you check the packaging for holes! Then you open it carefully and get it out,’ she explained, my younger sister just crossed her arms and pouted.
‘Then you see which side is up and you hold the little nipple closed, you can’t have air in there!’ My mom and aunt looked at each other surprised.
‘Then you put it on the tip and roll it down.’ With a few quick moves she expertly covered my dick in the latex skin. ‘Tadah! Now you don’t have to worry about getting pregnant,’ she said shaking my dick around for everyone to see.
‘You’ve done this before, haven’t you?’ My aunt said and smiled. She sounded supportive. My mom seemed upset in some way but didn’t want to ruin the positivity. My aunt approached and kneeled down in front of me again.
‘Now, let me teach you about blue balls. When you get a man all excited, he doesn’t only get hard like your brother here,’ she started and wrapped her soft hand around my dick again. ‘But his balls also start working! They fill up with semen and get all swollen and ready to do their job.’ Her other hand wrapped around my balls and squeezed lightly.
‘Then when his cock doesn’t get to cum and unload all of this pent-up energy, his balls stay swollen. The longer this happens the bigger and juicier they get,’ she started massaging my ball sack, occasionally squeezing a bit harder. ‘But when they got all swollen, they can also start to hurt! And we definitely don’t want that. So, when a man gets an erection, you should help him out.’
My aunt smiled deviously when she let go of me and opened the bottle of massage oil. She held it over my dick and squeezed it hard unloading way too much oil onto my crotch.
‘Oops, wait, here, I’ll just work this into your skin,’ she said with a sly grin. This hadn’t been an accident.
‘Girls, help me massage this into him, I used way too much. Just work it into his thighs,’ she said. My sisters listened. Immediately, they pulled my legs apart and I had two hands on each thigh rubbing the oil in, sometimes bumping into my balls.
‘Let me do this part,’ she whispered more to herself than anyone else. She pulled my balls away from my body and started moving them around in her hand. Her other hand scooped up some oil and put it on the exposed tip of my penis. She then closed her fist around it and twisted it around sending lightning strikes through my whole body. I started breathing heavy. Everyone knew what was going to happen but only I knew how close I really was.
‘Here, you do his balls,’ she commanded my older sister, who quickly took over and started kneading and squeezing a bit too strong. I wanted to complain but my throat wouldn’t work.
My aunt’s free hand stroked up and down my dick super slowly. The hand on the tip slowed down a lot as well. Did she know I was about to come? How could she?
It felt like an hour, but the massage probably only lasted a minute before a large glob of precum escaped my dick and coated my aunt’s oily hand. It was followed up by a small, continuous stream of more.
‘I think it’s time. Watch the hole at the tip here,’ my aunt said and sped up. She alternated between stroking me with two hands as fast as she could and twisting one hand around the tip sending me into small spasms. The only thing I could do was move my head out of the line of fire then it happened.
I exploded, one, two, three ropes of thick, white cum. My sister squeezed my balls hard, but I didn’t feel pain. My aunt continued going as hard as she could. Four, five six more ropes all just as strong as the first.
‘So much,’ my aunt gasped.
The seventh shot signaled the end and the eighth was just the rest. My aunt kept going and my whole body tried to escape. I was still unable to speak.
‘Ok, this is enough. I think he’s done,’ my mom said softly and put a hand on my aunt’s shoulder. She pouted for a second and released me. My sisters followed suit.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 4

As my mom and aunt explained everything to my sisters, their attention went away from me long enough for me to regain my senses. I put my pants back on and went to my room. I would have to listen to them telling this story to everyone they ever met for the rest of my life, wouldn’t I?
It had been a long evening, and I was thoroughly exhausted. Maybe if I went to bed, I would wake up tomorrow and none of this ever happened. Maybe this was all just a dream.
The next morning, I woke up to my second alarm. That meant I had overslept by 20 minutes! I rushed downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom and younger sister were sitting at the table and looked at me weird. I would just grab some fruit, bread and sausage and eat breakfast on the bus.
‘What are you so excited about?’ my mom asked.
‘I overslept and I can’t miss the bus!’
‘It’s Sunday sweety. Unless you have other plans that you need the bus for you don’t have to hurry,’ she chuckled. My sister had the widest grin on her dumb face.
‘You wanted to go in the bus like that? You’re such a perv!’ She had learned a new word yesterday, and apparently, she would use it on every occasion now. Damn, why did she have to remind me! My dick was still sore from my aunt’s massage.
‘You definitely should put on some underpants and change out of your pajamas. We can see everything,’ my mom pointed at my crotch. I had morning wood, and it was pointing straight back at my mom. The thin material showed of every detail and got lifted away from my body allowing me to see my dick root.
‘Good morning!’ I heard from behind me. I couldn’t react fast enough as my aunt bear hugged me from behind, her head appearing next to mine. She looked at me then my mom and sister and then downwards at the small gap in my pants.
‘Please tell me that you’re hard again, and not still from yesterday.’ I didn’t know if she was serious, but the feeling in my throat was back. I couldn’t respond!
‘Do you think you could fix those pants for him? Sow them tighter or something?’ my aunt said to my mom. ‘I can see everything from up here.’ And her eyes went back to my dick. Her arms were still tightly wrapped around me.
‘Oh yeah, why didn’t I think of that.’ My mom scooted her chair over to me and leaned towards my crotch. She moved both of her hands into the waistband, grabbed it and pulled it away from my body. ‘The elastic is all worn out, but nothing I can’t fix.’
This allowed both of them a good look at my rock-hard dick. My younger sister stood up and walked to the fridge humming innocently. She moved extra slowly and took a detour to catch a glimpse down my pants as well.
‘Does that mean you have to milk him again?’ She asked my aunt through a grin.
‘Oh no, sweety, that’s only necessary when he stays like that for hours. This is normal morning wood, nothing to worry about.’ Her eyes never left my dick. My mom kept pulling and feeling the waist band.
‘Yeah, you’ll hand these over to me later today and I’ll have them fixed by tonight.’ She let go and patted them right on my bulge. My aunt also freed me from her grip and moved to my sister at the fridge.
It was Sunday, huh? My favorite cartoons ran Sunday mornings, so I continued with my plan to just grab fruits, bread and sausage and moved into the living room. Only one small problem to overcome.
My older sister was lying on the couch, the remote in her hand, watching some historical documentary. She was in the middle of a phase that made her too mature for fun things, but I wouldn’t let that stop me. I wanted my cartoons!
‘Hand me the remote!’ I commanded, placed my food on the table and started scooting between table and couch. This placed my erection right above her face
‘No, I was here first, moron. And don’t hold that in my face!’ She slammed the remote into the tent in my pants. She grazed the tip of my dick and most of the force hit me right in the balls. I bent over and coughed a little, she squeezed the remote underneath her thighs preparing for a possible fight.
‘You’re blocking my view moron.’ She tried pushing me away and I used the moment to dart my hands between her thighs to get the remote. She crossed her knees trapping my arms and we started struggling.
‘Yeah, get him!’ My younger sister joined us in the room, my aunt had followed her and observed from the doorway.
‘I know a way you can block his legs from moving,’ my aunt insinuated with a grin. Her and my sisters exchanged knowing glances. I was too focused on the remote that was already in my hand to react to their evil plan. I only had to free my hands with the remote and I could get my cartoons!
I didn’t notice my younger sister scoot nearby and lean over quickly. My pants didn’t offer any resistance as she pulled them down to my knees. Now I was standing bottomless, bent over with my arms trapped and my dick basically in my sister’s face.
My aunt and younger sister exploded into a laughing fit. My older sister didn’t find it funny at first but got infected by them and started giggling.
‘What’s going on in here?’ My mom joined. ‘Oh, you lost your pants again. You’re naked more often than you’re dressed nowadays.’ She joined the others with her own giggling.
‘Well, I might as well fix them now since you’re not wearing them anyways. Can you take him upstairs and pick out some nice pants to wear until the evening?’ She asked my aunt. I couldn’t believe my ears, but I heard right.
My mother walked over, pulled my pajama pants all the way down, and lifted my feet out of them one by one.
‘Let him go so he can go upstairs and get dressed again.’
‘Yeah, go upstairs, and let me watch my docus!’ She released my arms and slapped my dick, bobbing it side to side.
‘Upstairs with you perv!’ My younger sister tried the same but this time I managed to dodge. I quickly scooted away from the couch and walked to the door. My aunt stared at my dick, smiled and grabbed my hand before leading me to my room.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

It feels like they are making him lose more and more clothes on purpose. Im excited to see where this goes.
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 5

‘It is a good idea for you to get dressed today. We’re getting visitors later. You would have probably stayed in your loose pants showing of your boner the entire time,’ My aunt explained when we entered my room. Her gaze was switching between my eyes, my dick and where we were going.
‘Visitors?’
‘Your mother invited the neighboring ladies for tea. You would probably embarrass them with your cock sticking out like that,’ she tapped it with her index finger and chuckled.
I would embarrass them? What was she thinking?
‘Get your three nicest pants out and we’ll decide. I think jeans would be a good idea.’
I grabbed my only three pairs of jeans. All of these had been bought by my mom and it’s been a while. I’ve grown a lot since buying them. My aunt greedily snatched them out of my hands and sat on my bed. She inspected them quickly and handed me the tightest looking ones.
‘Can’t you leave while I try them on?’ I asked sheepishly. I knew that she would come up with some stupid excuse, but I wanted to try anyway.
‘I think it’s better if I help, sweety. You already like all of your clothes, that’s why you have them. So, in order to decide you need a second opinion!’ She was staring more at my still erect dick than at my face.
I sighed and slid on the pants. I had them above my knees when they got a bit tight, and I realized that I still wasn’t wearing underpants. I needed them to not chafe my genitals against the rough jeans.
‘Ah wait, I’ll put on boxer shorts first.’ I smiled inwardly. A small victory.
‘Nonsense! Let’s just get this over with. You can put on boxers after we’ve picked your pants.’ And it was gone again.
I struggled with the jeans, I had clearly outgrown them. I got them to about my balls when my aunt shook her head, stood up and kneeled down in front of me. She pulled on the waist band, and the thighs and worked it slowly up until only my erection was sticking out of the open fly. For the entire duration, her eyes were locked onto my dick.
Without a word she grabbed my penis and tried stuffing it into my pants sideways, while carefully pulling up the fly. Didn’t work. She then pointed it towards my belly button and tried the button first but no chance. After a bit more fumbling and fondling she gave up and in one quick motion pulled them to my ankles. She leaned forward in the process and for a moment I felt the exposed head of my dick brush against her soft cheek.
‘You’ve grown a lot,’ she said in a soft tone, keeping eye contact with my dick. Without getting up she got the next pair of pants. This time she didn’t even give me a chance. I had to lift one foot at a time while she worked the jeans up my legs. These felt bigger. They went up my thighs without a struggle, and as she grabbed and bent my dick the fly and button closed without a problem.
I had gulped audibly when she closed the fly. The last thing I needed today was for her to catch my foreskin in a zipper. She fondled the pants a bit more and patted my prominent bulge. They were still tight and showed everything, but I felt comfortable in them. I stepped away from her and prepared myself to kick her out.
‘Not so fast young man! We still have a pair to try on,’ she didn’t even try to make eye contact. As she opened the pants, and reached inside the waistline to pull them down, her hand rubbed against my erection for longer than necessary. I couldn’t get a word out.
She handed me the third pair of pants. I saw that they were the same size as the first pair, but I knew that protest was futile. I hurried to get them as far up as possible, signaled to my aunt that they were too tight, and she took ‘matters’ into her own hands.
The fly wouldn’t move up safely despite her hand rubbing and pushing my dick into my stomach. Then she got a glint in her eyes. She pulled my dick forward towards her nose. I felt her breath on the tip which made it swell up a bit more. She could probably feel my pulse at this point.
My aunt buttoned up the pants with 99% of my erection sticking out of them. Her sly smile exploded into laughter.
‘Now that would be a party trick!’ She congratulated herself. What about this was even a trick? It was just an embarrassed boy with his dick out.
After a few seconds of laughter and admiration for her second-to-none creativity she stood up.
‘Ok, put on the pants that actually fit and don’t forget your underwear this time. We can’t have this thing out in everyone’s face, if one of your sisters decides to prank you again,’ she said and grabbed my erection. It wasn’t just for emphasis, she squeezed it and moved her hand up and down before she let go.
‘Oh, and maybe relieve yourself while you’re at it. Maybe it will stay down for a while,’ she added staring at my dick and making a jerking motion in the air.
My aunt left and I let out a sigh of relief. A tea party, huh? These always happened in the kitchen. If I moved enough food into my room, I could actually dodge it entirely. No need to risk any further pantsings. Even better, I didn’t have to listen to my mother and aunt explain to everyone how my sisters exposed me all the time.
The women were nice when you met them alone, but in a group and with a couple of glasses of wine in them they became hyenas. Their cackling often kept me up until midnight and basically every topic they talked about was sexual.
Billy2048

Post by Billy2048 »

This story is great :D
DCTreshPender

Post by DCTreshPender »

Part 6

I switched into proper clothes and spent the day in front of the TV watching boring history documentaries. Towards the evening the doorbell rang, and I immediately knew what was coming. The neighborhood ladies would now arrive one by one. My aunt ran through the living room and my mom followed.
‘Hi, long time no see, why are you in town?’
‘Oh, just business, how are you?’ They greeted each other in shrill tones. I saw an unapproving scowl in both of my sisters’ faces too. Time to go, I thought, grabbed my phone of the couch, and left for my room.
‘And there he is! He’s grown so much… Your stories are much more believable now!’ The woman said to my aunt and rushed towards me.
‘Oh yeah, He’s grown more than you think!’
She had long black hair, wide hips, big breasts, and a super-wide smile. She was a head taller than the other moms and she was the mom of two of my classmates.
‘Com’ere,’ she said, wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly into her breasts. I tried to return the hug, but I had to dodge her hips because of my explosive boner. I hadn’t had an erection a second ago but now it stood at full mast.
The doorbell rang again, and I was frozen in place. The woman went to greet my sisters, and my mom and aunt were occupied with the door, so I quickly removed myself and fled to my room.
I regretted not relieving myself earlier and decided that this was the next best moment for it. I got my phone out and went under the covers. I tried my best looking up women that looked like my neighbor that had just pressed her absurdly large tits into my body.
Maybe five to ten minutes later, long enough to put me on edge, but not nearly long enough to relieve me, I heard steps coming up the stairs. Those weren’t my sisters’ steps nor my mom’s.
I turned off my phone and pulled my pants up. I felt extremely naked even though I had my pants on and my blanket over me. My aunt opened the door.
‘Everyone is curious to see you, they say they haven’t seen you in such a long time!’ she said.
I knew what this meant. I felt my throat tighten slowly. I couldn’t say no.
‘I’ll be right there,’ I managed to squeeze out and she left the room. I kicked off the blanket, fixed my clothes and sighed. There was no way out of this, was there?
I entered the kitchen with my two sisters, and six women sitting there. The black-haired woman from earlier. My mom and aunt. A very thin red-haired woman, a blond woman that I could only describe as an underwear model, and a brunette woman that looked much younger than everyone else. She was maybe in her early twenties, although she definitely has had a child, or nobody would have invited her here.
‘As all of you’ve read my messages, you’ve already heard about him.’ My aunt started the conversation. I saw my older sister move behind me towards the fridge, so I made space.
‘Unless he’s ok with it, I’m obviously not going to show him off,’ she said and looked at me expectingly.
‘I’m not going to show myself off,’ I responded. And just as I finished my sentence my sister grabbed my tight-fitting jeans and ripped them all the way to the ground forcefully. I couldn’t move a muscle.
‘Not going to show off, huh?’ the red-haired woman said with a devious smile.
My dick was still half-hard from my session a minute earlier. My sister squeezed out from behind me and went back to her spot without a single item from the fridge. My mom and aunt displayed an expression of expectation while all of the other ladies grinned like the hyenas they were. They had already downed an entire bottle of wine in the first few minutes and had started their second one. The third and fourth one stood ready.
‘He hasn’t been circumcised? Why is the tip out all the way then?’ the red head asked.
‘The head is too big for the rest of his cock. It peels back all of the skin. I think that means that every one percent erection immediately turns into a one hundred percent erection because of the added pleasure of the tight skin pulling back slowly,’ the young woman explained. ‘Look at it, it looks like a fist on top of a forearm.’ She balled her fist to prove her point.
‘Was this a partial circumcision? I can’t see any scars,’ the big-titted woman said.
My mom stood up, walked towards me, kneeled down and lightly grabbed my dick with her fingertips. At this point I had a full-on erection, and it felt like my body had been turned to stone.
‘No circumcision! This is all of his natural foreskin. It covers the entire head when he’s flaccid, although it is difficult to ever see it flaccid.’ Everyone giggled. I felt my face turn deep red.
My mom grabbed the skin tightly and pulled it all the way back. She did it slowly and looked at my face for any signs of pain. As she reached the end, I felt a strong pulse and the tip swelled up even more.
‘This is what it would look like circumcised,’ she said proudly, her hand able to count my pulse.
‘Does that still fit?’ My older sister mentioned sheepishly. ‘I mean the tip looks really big now.’
The older women tried to suppress laughter.
‘Yes sweety, for most women it would still fit. As long as you’re in the mood and you’re careful. For some, this would be too much, but I think that’s rare,’ my aunt reassured her.
‘It looks angry!’ my younger sister mentioned.
‘It does,’ the big-titted woman said. ‘Maybe we can calm it down. As you said it’s difficult to ever see it in a flaccid state. I think it would be neat to see it that way!’