How I Humiliated Cayce

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

How I Humiliated Cayce

Post by josh »

This is my follow up to a story TheBlushingPrincess posted over the ENM board. Feel free to go read it for some context to this story. viewtopic.php?p=13845#p13845

How I Humiliated Cayce

Even after Cayce and Macy showed me themselves naked I just couldn't get over the humiliation I felt that day. I told Cayce something really personal and she turned around and used it to embarass me like that in front of so many of our friends.

Cayce had humiliated me and I knew I had to humiliate her right back.

It was a nice summer night maybe a month later. It wasn't quite pitch black out but it was fairly late. I had a friend named Scott who worked at (and was close with) the owner of our local public pool and so sometimes when it wasn't busy Scott was able to close it down early and invite a few friends, taking responsibility as the lifeguard.

Scott invited me, along with most of the rest of the friend group from the pool last month.

Cayce and the rest of the guys show up and we're all just having a good time. I make sure to be cautious even though I'm sure Cayce genuinely did feel bad about pantsing me.

A while into the night I was finally ready to get my revenge. I had been planning my revenge ever since Cayce got me and I was ready to set my plan into motion, nervous and praying it would work out. Now because we were good friends of course I knew who Cayce had a crush on. It our friends groups very own Scott.

Like I said before, Scott and I were good friends, and he always saw what Cayce did to me, so he was down to help me get some payback. I had told him my plan before the group arrived and he agreed to help me out.

So right now is probably a good time to tell you about a small conversation Cayce and I had at this very same pool about a month or two prior. I tried to get Cayce to go off the high dive with me when she told me how completely and utterly terrified of the high dive she was.

So of course, with the whole group hanging in or around the pool, Scott says, "Someone's gotta go off the high dive, that'd be so impressive!"

Cayce, of course, pulls me into the pool and over to the corner. All according to plan.
"Josh come on you gotta help me out. I have to impress Scott here but you know how I am with heights!"
"Cayce, you just gotta go up there pretend you know what you're doing"
"What do you mean like I know what I'm doing?"
"Walk up casually, show off a little, bounce like ten times at least to show you aren't afraid of living on the edge."
"Oh my God, thanks so much Josh!"
"Remember to bounce a ton!"

As I talked to Cayce I made sure to loosen up her bikini bottoms just enough so they didn't fall off. You see, when she dove into the water they would easily slip off, where I would be ready to retrieve them.

I swam back over and got out of the water, sitting next to Scott and waiting for the show to begin. The whole group looked up at Cayce as she walked towards the edge of the board.
"Hey Scott!" she yelled, turning around and showing off her butt in her bikini bottoms. Cayce then walked to the very edge and began to bounce.
"You ready Scott?"
"Hell yeah!" he yelled.

Just then, I set the final part of my plan into motion. I pulled out a good flashlight and shined it right into Cayce's eyes. I wanted her to fall and be off guard so I could easily get her bikini bottoms.
"What the hell!?" she yelled. Cayce, trying to cover the light with her arms while bouncing, slipped and fell forward. My plan ended up going a completely different way, that was 100 times better than anything I could plan.

Cayce flew forward and fell, but not into the water. Her loose bottoms caught onto the corner of the diving board. Cayce bounced with the board again, this time underneath it as her bottoms trapped her. She bounced up and down and up and down before finally her bottoms snapped, leaving her plummeting down into the water half naked.

The whole group was in tears from laughing so hard at this sight. Cayce swam up and her head poked out of the water. She looked up to see her snapped swimsuit still hanging on to the corner of the diving board. I had one final idea to ensure Cayce got embarrassed just as bad as me.

"Hold on Cayce, let me get your suit for you!" I climbed up to the high dive and retrieved the suit before heading back down and getting her a towel. I tied it around her waist as she exited the pool. I walked Cayce over to where our seats were (and where the whole ground was either sitting or hanging by the pool edge). Just then, I pulled Cayce's hands around her back and tied the bottoms around them.
"What the hell, Josh!" she yelled. I pulled the towel straight off of Cayce.

Cayce immediately panics. She kind of jumps up and down and squirms, trying to cover her bottom half while being completely unable to use her hands. I get a great view of her butt and see the groups faces glowing as they look at her front and back. Cayce leaps into the shallower end of the pool next to the deep end, where the water helps her loosen up the tie to take it off.

I couldn't help but get aroused at Cayce standing in the water, her lower half just barely covered by the water, using both hands to cover her front side as she was trapped, so vulnerable and embarrassed.

"Josh how could you, after Macy and I both showed you our naked bodies?" Macy immediately cringed and pretended it didn't happen.
"Jesus, Cayce, take the towel." I tossed it to her. "And let this be a lesson for you!"

Cayce covered up but was clearly uncomfortable naked under the towel for the rest of the night
Check out my Story Archive!
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: How I Humiliated Cayce

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

We are now sitting here with a score of 1 and 1 I can't wait to see what happens for a tiebreaker. Well done Josh and BP very fun story
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

josh

Post by josh »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:56 pm Hey, Josh,
Hey Cayce,
This sounds like a very interesting way to spend the afternoon... just going to warn you I've already got some very interesting ideas
Check out my Story Archive!