Kelly's Surprise Party (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MissAriel

Kelly's Surprise Party (Complete)

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: This is a cute, silly story I wrote for BP, and she's given me her blessing to share it. :)

----

Part 1

K: Oh hey, TYLER. I wasn't expecting to see you here today. Oh, and Jennifer, too? Wow. I'm a little surprised, but I'm really glad to see you guys.

J: Hey Kelly. :) Good to see you, too.

T: Hey princess, how are you feeling today?

K: Honestly? I'm a little stressed. Final exams are next week and it's overwhelming. Kind of glad you guys came by. I need a break from studying.

J: I hear you, girl. I'm the treasurer of the I hate school club. I mean, seriously, when in the real world am I ever going to need to know things like chemistry or math or history... Or like, the entire English language?

K: Like every day of your life? πŸ˜‚

J: But seriously, Kelly, I have to tell you the truth. We didn't just randomly stop by. Tyler and I came over with a plan.

K: A plan....?

J: A plan to cheer you up! No more thinking about exams. You can consider the E word banned. The next hour is all about Kelly, got it?

T: That's right, princess. We are not leaving until I see a genuine smile. And believe me, we are relentless.

K: Oh, you guys... that's so sweet.

J: Which is why Tyler and I decided it's time to throw you a tickle party πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

K: A TICKLE PARTY?

T&J: Surprise!

J: Time to get naked, Kelly. Tyler, grab the rope. Don't worry, by the time we're done, you won't even remember what school you go to.

K: NAKED?

T: Well, you can't have a naked tickling party with your clothes on, princess. πŸ₯³

J: Oh, Tyler, this is exciting. I've never gotten to see Kelly naked before.

K: 🀯

T: Yeah, because you just can't seem to keep your clothes on around her.

J: Shut up, Tyler!!! 😳 But also... fair. KELLY, why are your clothes still on?

K: Um, you guys, I'm not in, sure that a uh, naked tickling party is totally, like um, necessary, you know? I'm already happy just seeing you, you know?

J: Tyler can help you get naked if you're feeling shy πŸ’•

K: 😳😳😳

T: Don't worry, Kelly, we both know you love being tickled. You don't have to pretend. I promise we won't leave until you've had the most thorough tickling that Jennifer and I can provide.

J: And I'm a very thorough tickler. I learned from you, after all. πŸ’œ

K: Fuck.
Last edited by MissAriel on Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
MissAriel

Re: Kelly's Surprise Party

Post by MissAriel »

Part 2

K: Now hold on a minute, Tyler. You, okay, maybe, but I'm not sure Jennifer needs to see me naked...

T: Jennifer doesn't mind. Jennifer, do you mind seeing Kelly naked?

J: No. I would love to.

T: See, she doesn't mind. Let's get that tank top off.

J: Oooh, very nice. Nike sports bra. I bet you've been working out. Good thing we came over to relieve some of that tension. I know some great techniques for, uh, loosening up your muscles. πŸ˜‰

T: I don't think you need these shorts to attend a naked tickling party. Don't worry, they'll be safe right over here.

J: Off, off, off. Everything off! πŸ₯³ Wow, girl, I love your panties. So cute! πŸ’•

K: 😳

T: Now Kelly, no covering. Jennifer and I both think your underwear is adorable.

J: You know, I've been DYING to see what you've been hiding under those sports bras.

T: Oh, you're in for a treat, Jennifer. Seriously. She has the most beautiful breasts. Words can't do them justice. Arms up, Kelly!

J: Yeah, arms up. Off, off, off! :D It'll only get in the way. We want to see your bazoombas jiggle when you squirm.

T: Plus, they'd get in the way when Jennifer teases your nipples.

K: TEASING MY NIPPLES?

J: HOLY. SHIT. Girl, you're stacked!

K: Um, they're not that big....

T: Kelly, no covering! Arms down to your sides. There's no point in taking off your clothes if you're going to cover everything up.

K: TYLER!

J: Wow, they're bigger than mine, that's for sure!

T: That's also true.

J: Hush, Tyler!!! 😀

K: Okay, okay, ha, ha, you guys got me down to my underwear. Very funny.

J: Time to lose those panties!

K: Wait, wait! Listen, you don't really want to take off my panties, do you? Weren't you guys just saying how cute they are? I look better with them on, don't you think?

J: Hmm, I'm not sure. What do you think Tyler?

T: I don't think that's a good idea.

J: You heard Tyler. It's not a good idea.

K: 😳

T: That's my girl, let's get those panties off. You're all naked and ready to be tied up now. πŸŽ‰

J: Wow. Your butt looks amazing, Kelly! Oh, Tyler, I want to touch her butt.

K: There will be no butt touching!

J: Can we tie her up face-down?

T: No, Jennifer. Kelly would never forgive us if we did that.

K: THANK YOU for being the voice of reason, Tyler.

T: She has to be face up so you can tease her nipples. Kelly loves it when we touch her nipples. She'd be cross with us if we tied her up face-down. Right, Kelly?

K: TYLER!!!

J: Oh, okay. Well, this is Kelly's day. If it's important that I tease her nipples, then I'll give those cute pink areolas the best teasing they've ever had. All right, Kelly, let's get you on the bed. Oh, Kelly, how many times do I have to tell you? No covering!

T: She's right, Kelly. Let me work on those restraints to help you with that.

J: Kelly, gotta be honest, girl. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to cop a feel. If only you knew how disappointed I was when you checkmated me in that chess game...

T: She did a lot more than checkmate you as I recall.

J: SHUT! UP! TYLER! 😀

T: Hey Jennifer.

J: What's up, Tyler?

T: Since this day is all about Kelly, don't you think you should be naked, too?

J: Um... NO?

T: Kelly, would it make you happy if Jennifer was naked?

K: Oh yes, Tyler. It would make me extremely happy. I think I just smiled for the first time today.

T: See, Kelly doesn't mind, Jennifer. She says it will make her happy. And didn't you say earlier that you would do anything to cheer her up?

J: I mean, yes, but um... I don't think I need to get naked. She already seems pretty happy, doesn't she?

K: Actually, if you don't get naked, I feel I may never be happy again. 😭

T: Oh wow, Jennifer. You made Kelly cry! We're here to cheer her up, aren't we?

J: Seriously?

T: Jennifer, can you really live with yourself if you ruin Kelly's party?

K: Yeah, Jennifer, can you?

J: HOW DO I ALWAYS END UP NAKED EVERY FUCKING TIME!

K: Damn. This might just be the best day I've had all year.

T: That's what we're here for, princess.

K: Oh Tyler, she's covering. Make her stop!

T: Come on, Jennifer. Stop upsetting Kelly! Arms down!

J: How does this always fucking happen? We came here to get KELLY naked, to tie KELLY to the bed, and somehow, some way, I still end up fucking naked and humiliated.

K: Funny how that always seems to happen to you whenever we hang out.

J: Hilarious.

T: Let's get this tickle party started.

J: Finally, Tyler, you have a GOOD idea.

T: All my ideas are good 😊

K: I don't think it's a good idea.

J: You're right. It's a GREAT idea. 😍
Last edited by MissAriel on Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

T: How are the restraints, Kelly? I'm going for tight, but comfortable.

K: I think they could be a little looser, actually.

T: Oh, Kelly, you've tried that one before. But I have the memory of an elephant, and an elephant never forgets.

J: I bet she wants to wriggle free and try to escape!

T: Oh, definitely. She's done it before. She's crafty like that.

K: Would that be so bad?

T&J: YES!

K: Okay, okay. It was just a question, jeez. Tough room...

J: I have a better idea. Tyler grabs the toothbrush while I start teasing your nipples. Do you like that idea, Kelly?

K: NO!

J: Tyler, you know her better than I do. Is that a "no, I don't want that," or a "no, I'm pretending I don't want it because it makes me horny, but please show me no mercy?

T: Definitely the latter. Don't worry, Jennifer, she knows the safe word. The truth is, Kelly loves to squirm and pretend she hates being tickled. It really gets her hot. The only thing she loves more than pretending to hate being tickled is actually getting tickled. That, and having her nipples teased, so please, let her nipples have it, okay?

K: Fuck.

J: Oh, wow, your breasts are even softer than I imagined. I think I'm in heaven.

K: First time touching a boob, Jennifer?

J: Nope. Just the first time touching YOUR boob, Kelly.

K: Okay, Jennifer, get it out out your system, because when Tyler goes home, we're going to spend some quality time together.

J: Kelly, just try to focus on the present, okay? Do you like having your nipples licked?

J: It tastes like strawberries.

K: JENNIFER!!!

T: What do you say we start with your feet? I could start with my fingers... goochy goochy goo, this little piggy went to market....

K: HAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GOD TYLER THAT TICKLES.

J: Such cute little pink nipples. Do you like it when I flick them with my thumb like this, Kelly?

K: HA, NO, HAHAHA, I, HAHA, DON'T!

J: She loves it, Tyler!

T: She does, Jennifer, she does!

J: Wow, Kelly, I had no idea you had such a hot body under all those clothes. To think that Tyler has been keeping him to yourself for all this time.

T: Yeah, she hides it well under those sports bras and loose tank tops. I had the same reaction.

K: I'll say you did. You should've seen his boner.

T: Aaaaand on that note, I think we can move on to the toothbrush now. BZZZZZT.

K: OH. MY. GOD.

J: Hey, Kelly, do you like it when I shove my tits in your face? Like this? What if I rub my nipple across your cheek? Do you like that, Kelly? Does it make you horny? Poor Kelly. No orgasms for you. No, Tyler and I agreed, no touching the kitty. Not until you've been thoroughly tickled.

K: HAHA, JENNIFER, HAHAHA, YOU'RE, HAHA, GOING, HAHAHA, TO, HAHAHA, REGRET, HAHAHA, THIS!

J: (whispering) I know, but at least for the next hour, you're my little tickle toy, okay?

K: YOU, HAHAHA, WISH, HAHAHA, JENNIFER!

T: BZZZZT. Wow, Jennifer, you weren't kidding about the toothbrush.

J: It's amazing, right?

T: You got it down to the last detail. You must have been talking from personal experience, huh?

J: Shut. Up. Tyler.

K: No, keep going, Tyler. I love that memory! Remember? When you came over and I said, Tyler, guess what? Jennifer just agreed to strip for me on demand for the next 30 days. Want to see?

J: KELLY!!!

T: Yeah, it's all coming back to me now. Jennifer was super reluctant and shy, right?

K: Yeah! And then she begged me not to strip her. And I was just like, well, okay, but only if you kiss me.

T: Oh yeah, holy shit. I remember. And Jennifer was about to do it, she wrapped her arms around you and leaned in, but then she was all like, "never gonna happen." That was ice cold, Jennifer.

K: Yeah, but we all know she regretted that one. Remember how she was begging for forgiveness only 15 minutes later?

J: TYLER, AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE TICKLING KELLY RIGHT NOW? YOU AGREED TO PRETEND THAT NIGHT NEVER HAPPENED!

T: Yeah, I remember. You like, strapped her down. Oh, man, that was so funny. You were just like, oh, you're so ticklish, Jennifer, maybe I don't even need my toys. And Jennifer had this look of relief on her face. Like okay, this isn't so bad. And then you just let her have it. What the hell, let's use the toothbrush anyway, BZZZT! Right into her underarms!

K: Oh my gosh, you should have seen the look on your face, Jennifer! Even compared to Tyler tickling me right now, I don’t think I ever laughed so hard.

T: It really was a funny look.

J: TYLER. TICKLE. PARTY. FOCUS!

K: Tyler, do you remember when we went to that party with all my friends a few weeks later, and I was just like, strip girl!

T: Oh, man, yeah, how could I forget?

K: She was just like, but Kelly, there's so many people. And some of them are in my class.

J: Okay, story time is OVER. Tyler, hand me that toothbrush. BZZZZTTTTTTT. Are you ticklish on your ribs? How about your nipples? Oh, yeah, that's the spot, isn't it, Kelly?

K: EEEEEEEEEEEYA!

T: Jennifer, I can tell Kelly is pretty horny. Do you think maybe I should bring out the magic wand?

J: An excellent idea, Tyler.

K: THE MAGIC WAND?

J: But remember, go around her kitty, not on it. We have a lot more tickling to do before she gets to come.

K: YOU'RE, HAHAHA, GOING, HAHAHA, TO, HAHAHA, EDGE, HAHAHA, ME?

J: I learned from the best. :)

T: It's true. I was there.

J: TYLER!!!

T: What? Why do you keep yelling my name like that?

J: Because you keep forgetting that today is about KELLY!

K: But it's about you, too, Jennifer. Remember, you're naked!

J: SHUT UP, KELLY!!!

K: Just saying. Also, you know better than to tell me to shut up. Apologize.

J: ...Sorry, Kelly.

K: Good girl.

J: I wonder what this button does. Ooooh, it makes it go faster.

T: Around her thighs and on her navel like this, Jennifer?

J: That's just right, Tyler.

K: Stop trying to edge me, you two. It's not... going to... work.... FUCK!

T: You're right. It's driving her crazy. Look at how her legs quiver when I put it on her thigh. See? It quivers!

J: Adorable. Hey, I wonder if your ass is ticklish, Kelly. Let's find out!

K: IT'S NOT!

J: That sounded like an enthusiastic yes to me. Did it sound like that to you, Tyler?

T: Definitely.

J: Even Tyler agrees. You must be pretty ticklish there. BZZZZT! Oh, this IS really fun. I always wondered why you had so many electric toothbrushes in your bathroom, but I get it now, Kelly.

K: I only have three!

T: It is a lot of toothbrushes for one person, Kelly.

J: Agreed.

T: Jennifer, don't forget to tease her nipples with the toothbrush. She really loves that.

K: NO, I DON'T!

J: You're so weird, Kelly. Every time you say no, it sounds like yes.

T: I think pretending that she doesn't want it makes it even hotter for her.

J: Oh, yeah, you're right. Wow, I don't know why I was bothering tickling her ass. Her nipples are definitely the spot. BZZZZT. Hey Kelly, would you like it if I rubbed my nipples onto yours? Feels good, doesn't it?

T: Jennifer, I think we're almost ready. The towel is getting soaked.

J: Not yet, Tyler.

T: Why not?

K: Yeah, why not!?

J: Because she has to beg for it first. :D

K: :shock: :o

T: Oh yeah, that's right. Kelly loves begging. I think she likes to do that more than the climax itself.

K: NO, I DEFINITELY PREFER THE CLIMAX!

J: It's okay, Kelly. I can rub my breasts against yours until you're ready to beg for relief. How long will she last, do you think, Tyler?

T: A minute, tops.

23 seconds later...

K: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I NEED YOUR DICK, TYLER!

J: Say please!

K: Jennifer, I swear to God, if Tyler's dick isn't inside me in the next ten seconds, you won't remember what school you go to, because there will be nothing left.

J: Kelly, you're the one tied up! Where do you get off ordering me around like this?

K: Seven, six, five, four...

J: Tyler, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

T: Honestly, I kind of want to see what Kelly is going to do to you.

J: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

K: Three.... two....

It's at this moment that Jennifer unzips Tyler's pants, grabs his dick, and inserts it in Kelly's pussy.

T: Wow, Kelly has seriously got you whipped.

K: You know it, baby.

J: Can you please take a moment remember that this is KELLY's naked tickle party?

K: Actually, I'm kind of okay with the torture Jennifer party. :twisted:

T: That could be fun. :D

J: That's a terrible idea. :x

K: No, it's a great idea! ;)

J: TYLER! Can you please just fuck her already?

T: Ready princess?

K: Oh, Tyler.
coolcurt86

Post by coolcurt86 »

whoa, good story sweet kelly in the beginning but naughty kelly at the end.nice ;)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Very cute and funny story, MissAriel. It got pretty hot at the end too. I think you captured the character of Kelly pretty well (see what I'd did there?)
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

J: I love the taste of strawberries.

K: My nipples do not taste like strawberries, Jennifer!

J: How would you know?

K: Okay, that's actually a good point... But it's still not true!

J: Tyler, don't you think they taste like strawberries?

K: Think very carefully about how you answer that, Tyler!!!

T: They taste like Kelly's nipples.

J: Coward.

K: Oh Tyler!! Don't stop. :D

T: Kelly, I wish you could know how good this feels.

J: Tyler, pretty sure she knows. ;)

T: Yeah, but from like, my side.

J: Oh, I love that face you're making, Kelly. But I'm not sure if you're making it because of Tyler's dick or because I'm sucking your nipples. Can I just stare at you until I figure it out?

K: Holy fuck... too... much.... I'm going to explode...

J: TYLER, STOP!

K&T: WHY?

J: She's going to come! You know she can't come yet.

K: Why not? 😭

J: Because her party isn't over yet.

T: You're right, Jennifer. Sorry, I got caught up in the moment. You have no idea how good it feels to be inside her.

K: Uh, yeah, Tyler, about that...

J: MOVING ON.

K: Tyler, don't listen to her. I want you to fuck me.

T: No can do, princess. Jennifer, get the blindfold while I tie her hands behind her back.

K: :o

J: Oh, fuck yeah. You're going to love this, Kelly.

K: For some reason, every time you say that, something terrible happens.

J: You know you love it.

K: Hey, Tyler, want me to tell you about the time I DPed Jennifer?

J: OKAY, about that blindfold.

T: What's DP mean?

K: It means --

J: KELLY!

K: Strip on demand. One week. No complaining. I mean it!

J: DONE!

T: You're not going to tell me, are you?

K: Sorry. My lips are sealed.

J: Why does this keep happening to me?

K: You know you love it.

J: That's my line!

T: All right, princess, let's get you blindfolded. I've got a surprise. A really big surprise.

J: Not sure four inches counts as big... :lol:

K: DP, Jennifer. :x

J: An absolutely MASSIVE surprise.

T: Say ahh, Kelly.

K: Mmmph.

J: Hey, Kelly?

K: Mmmph?

J: Say mmmph if you love sucking cock.

K: MMMPH!!

J: I'm probably going to regret that later.

T: Definitely.

K: Mmmph!

J: She can't even see anything. The only thing she can do is feel your massive boner in her mouth. How embarrassing.

K: MMMPH MMMPH MMMPH!

T: Wow, I think she loves this.

J: Must be driving her absolutely wild that we're still not going to let her orgasm. Say mmmph if you wanna come, Kelly!

K: MMMMMMMPH!!!!

T: Jennifer, you're having just a little too much fun telling that joke.

J: It's a story for another time.

T: Oh, God, Kelly. I think I'm gonna blow my load if you keep doing that thing with your tongue.

K: Mmmmph.....

J: Oh wow, I bet she swallows.

T: You bet she does.

J: Never took you for a cum swallower, Kelly.

T: Jennifer, I really think you shouldn't have said that.

J: Why?

T: You'll find out.

J: Ooooh, there he blows. You love cum, don't you, Kelly?

T: Ah.....

K: JENNIFER!

J: Anyways, moving on. Time for the main event of the evening!

T: Awesome! I've always had a fantasy about watching something like this.

K: What's going on? What are you guys doing?

J: Help me get this on, Tyler.

T: Sure. There you go.

K: HELLO? What are you doing, Jennifer?

T: Holy shit, this is so hot.

J: It's another surprise, Kelly.

K: I THINK I'VE HAD ENOUGH SURPRISES!

T: So hot.

K: whaa.... Holy shit :o This is too big to be Tyler...

T: Hey! :oops:

J: Guess what, Kelly? This is the last day you can ever say you've never been fucked by a girl. SURPRISE!

K: Jennifer, are you seriously fucking me with a strap-on?

J: Guilty.

T: Your favorite, princess. The big purple one.

K: That's my favorite toy for masturbating, WHICH IS NOT THE SAME THING!

J: Don't get hung up on the details. Does getting fucked by a hot girl turn you on?

T: Oh yeah, she's making her happy face.

K: NO THIS IS MY JENNIFER IS SO FUCKED WHEN YOU UNTIE ME FACE

T: I think that's Kelly's way of saying it feels good, Jennifer.

J: Tyler, can you untie her hands?

T: Certainly!

K: Can we take the blindfold off instead?

T: Seriously, if only you could see this, Kelly. Most guys only dream about moments like this.

K: I would love to be able to see. But, hello, blindfold? Take it off, Tyler!

J: Don't you touch that blindfold. :evil:

T: Sorry, Kelly. Jennifer told me not to.

K: Since when does Jennifer's opinion matter?

J: Hey!

K: Just saying.

J: Kelly?

K: What?

J: Shhh... No more talking. It's Kelly gets fucked time, okay? Give me your hands. They belong...right... here...

K: Oooh... Soft...and perky....

J: Feel free to give them a good squeeze.

T: I think my refractory period is over.

J: Wow, that didn't take long, Tyler.

T: Haha, yeah...

K: I want to see!

J: Shhh.... It's quiet time, Kelly.

K: *Slap*

T: Holy shit, Kelly, did you just slap Jennifer's ass?

J: Kelly!

K: Jennifer, it's cute when you try to dom me, but I think we both know who wears the pants in this relationship.

T: Uhhh... Neither of you? :lol:

K: *slap slap slap* Faster, Jennifer. I'm not going to orgasm if you don't start performing better.

J: Owie owie owie! You're the one tied up getting fucked, Kelly!

K: Doesn't sound like it to me. Does it sound like it to you, Tyler?

T: Nope. I think you're right, Kelly. It sounds like you're fucking Jennifer.

J: Waaaahhh!!

K: Holy.... fuck...

J: Oh, that's the spot.

K: Faster! *slap* Be a good girl.

J: This is so embarrassing! No fair, Kelly! I'm supposed to be fucking you 😭

K: Jennifer, you're a sub. Just accept it. *Slap* Great ass, though.

T: So whipped, Jennifer.

K: I know, right?

T: Keep going, Jennifer, I think she's almost there.

K: Aaaaaahhhh.......

T: That's my princess. Let it all out. Oh wow, I think you gave her a good one, Jennifer. See how she's shaking and suddenly out of breath? And how she stopped making fun of you? There's no mistaking it. My princess has come at last.

J: Somehow, I don't feel encouraged that her not making fun of me is a sign of an orgasm.

T: We can't all be doms, Jennifer.

J: Um, Kelly?

K: Jennifer?

J: ...could you stop squeezing my ass so hard?

K: You love it.

T: She does!

J: No, seriously, Kelly! If you keep doing that, I think I'm going...to... Come... Oh.... I'm almost there.... Holy shit...

K: STOP!

J: What?

T: She's right, Jennifer, you have to stop.

J: Wait, why? I'm almost there!

K: No coming, Jennifer!

J: Why not?

T: Because we're not done yet.

J: Not done yet?

T: Yeah, we need to untie Kelly.

K: I agree with Tyler.

J: Okay... I'm a little confused.

T: So, Jennifer, I have one more surprise that I might have forgotten to mention.

K&J: What's that?

T: We're going to tie you up now, Jennifer. :D

K: Yes!! That makes me so happy, Tyler! :D

J: Wait, what? That wasn't part of the plan! YOU FORGOT TO MENTION IT? :x

T: Jennifer, you wouldn't want to make Kelly sad at her own tickle party, would you?

K: Yeah, you don't want to make me sad, do you, Jennifer?

J: You've got to be fucking kidding me.

K: I want to tie her arms to the ceiling, Tyler. Can we do that?

T: Of course, princess.

J: Don't I get a say in this!?

T&K: NO!

K: Hey Jennifer.

J: WHAT?

K: Remember when you called me a cum swallower and said I love cum?

J: Actually, uh, no, I don't recall that.

K: Or when you said, if you want to orgasm, say mmph?

J: I definitely don't think I would say something like that. Are you sure that wasn't Tyler?

T: Kelly knows I'd never say something like that.

K: It's okay, Jennifer.

J: Um, it is?

K: I'm going to refresh your memory :D

T: I did warn you, Jennifer.

J: Says the guy that FORGOT TO MENTION that he was going to tie me up naked!

T: Yeah, okay, fair.

K: Oh, this is going to be fun.
MissAriel

Re: Kelly's Surprise Party (ch. 4 posted)

Post by MissAriel »

Part 5

T: Don't be mad, Jennifer. It's only fair. Kelly got tied up. Don't you want it to be fair?

K: Yeah, don't you want it to be fair, Jennifer?

J: It doesn't feel very fair from my perspective. Hey, Tyler, what do you say you let my arms down and we'll call it even?

T: Yeah, not a chance.

K: Don't worry, Jennifer. I'm only going to do to you what you did to me. You've got nothing to worry about. 😁

J: It wasn't even my idea! It was Tyler's! I was just doing what he said.

T: Yeah, fair, it was mostly my idea. Except the toothbrush thing. And the strap-on thing. And the blindfold thing.... And the nipple thing... Actually, Jennifer did kind of help a little. She did a lot of things.

J: TYLER!!!!

K: You do know Tyler is always on my side, right?

T: Absolutely true, princess.

J: But this wasn't supposed to happen. This is Kelly's naked tickle party! It wasn't supposed to be me, you guys!

K: It IS my party. Now let's get the party started. πŸ₯³

J: I'm fucked, aren't I?

T: Well, technically, not yet.

J: NOT YET?

K: Oh, you look so cute all tied up, Jennifer. Hey, remember that time when I was all tied up and you described my body in vivid, excruciating detail? Holy shit, Kelly, you're stacked!

J: Nope. No, I would definitely remember if I said something like that.

K: Would you like me to describe your body, Jennifer?

J: Seriously, I didn't say that! Are you sure you didn't hear it from my evil twin, Tennifer?

K: Of course, you want me to. It's okay, Jennifer, I'm happy to. Oh, look at her small breasts, Tyler. Half a handful, would you say?

T: Maybe half of your hand, Kelly. πŸ˜‚

J: They're not that small!

K: Only when you're wearing a pushup bra.

J: Which is a perfectly reasonable thing to wear!

K: Every day?

J: Yes!

T: Seems kinda like compensation from here, Jennifer.

J: SHUT. UP. TYLER.

K: Hey Jennifer. What's your bra size?

J: Um... none of your business?

K: Bzzzt, I love the sound this toothbrush makes.

J: I'M AN A-CUP!

K: No, not your cup size. Your bra size. The full measurement.

J: But Tyler's here!

K: Oh, you're right. Hey Tyler, her bra is right over there. Could you read the tag?

J: DON'T DO IT, TYLER! STOP!

T: It says 32A.

K: Wow. Tiny band, too. You're so petite! I could just eat you up!

J: Okay, you know what, fine, you win. I have small boobs. I'm over it. You can't embarrass me about my body anymore, Kelly. I'm not going to give you the pleasure. I know I'm a bombshell and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

K: Waist size?

J: You're going to ask for ALL my measurements!? Seriously?

K: Is that okay?

J: But TYLER is here!!! πŸ₯Ί

K: Tyler doesn't mind. Do you mind, Tyler?

T: I don't mind. You can tell her, Jennifer.

J: This is so unfair! Kelly should be the one tied up, not me!

K: Aww, you're so cute when you squirm. I'll give you a choice. You can tell me all of your measurements, or Tyler can tickle you.

J: I can take it.

K: With your favorite toothbrush 😁 Three seconds, Jennifer. Or Tyler will pick for you. And I think I know what he wants to do. Three... two...

J: 32A bust, 26-inch waist, 34-inch hip, 5'6", 122 pounds, brown eyes, natural brunette... And size 8 shoe!

K: Wow, Jennifer. I wasn't even asking for all that other stuff. You must really hate being tickled.

T: I think I need to write this down.

J: TYLER!!!

K: Well, anyways, time to get started with the tickling! It's tickle time, Jennifer!

J: BUT I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!

K: I said Tyler wouldn't tickle you. I didn't say anything about me.

J: THAT'S NOT FAIR!

K: Okay, you know what, I'm a fair person. I won't tickle you. Instead, I'll give you a chance to get dressed and end all this. I'll make a bet with you.

J: A bet?

T: Wow, Kelly, this is a much darker side of you than I'm used to. Playing on her weakness like that is ice cold. You know Jennifer can't turn down a bet. She's a compulsive gambler!

J: I'm not a compulsive gambler.... I just like gambling. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

K: Here's the deal. If you can stay perfectly still for 30 seconds, I'll untie you and you can get dressed. But if you move, I'm going to put a vibrating butt plug in your ass.

J: Butt plug???? Don't you think that's a little much, Kelly?

K: You can't even stay still for that long? Tyler could do it.

T: True.

J: I guess that's not that hard. And you promise I can get dressed?

K: Cross my heart. I'm talking the full shebang. Sundress, bra, panties, shoes, everything. No tricks.

J: Okay.... Deal! This should be easy.

T: Jennifer, seriously, you have a gambling problem.

J: I only take bets I know I'm going to win, Tyler. I do not have a gambling problem!

K: 30 seconds, starting now! Oh, Jennifer, you're not ticklish under your arms, are you?

J: NO!

K: She sounds like she's lying. What do you think, Tyler?

T: Pants on fire.

J: HAHAHAHAHAHA

K: Aww, you moved. That was a wiggle. You lose again. You really should see a therapist about that gambling addiction.

J: FOR THE LAST TIME, I DO NOT HAVE A GAMBLING ADDICTION!

K: Let's get some lubricant on that little butthole of yours.

J: KELLY!!!! You cheated!

K: I didn't cheat. I never said I wouldn't touch you. You just assumed I wouldn't.

T: That's true. She never said that.

K: See, even Tyler agrees.

J: Hey! That's cold and wet... :shock: What are you doing back there!?

K: Lubricating you, obviously.

J: You're seriously going to plug me? :oops: ...But I hate butt plugs! :x

T: See, Jennifer? You're an addict. You need help. If you didn't want to wear a butt plug, you really shouldn't have made that bet.

J: I DO NOT HAVE A GAMBLING PROBLEM, I HAVE A KELLY PROBLEM!

K: Oh, look how the plug is just the right size for your little butt. It looks cute. Tyler, doesn't it look cute?

T: Damn, Jennifer. No offense Kelly, you might have the boobs, but Jennifer's got the ass.

K: I know. *Slap* I'm not even jealous. Her ass is amazing. Small, yes, but the shape? Can I get an mmph, Jennifer?

J: Do people actually enjoy having these things inside them?

K: Well, anyways, Jennifer, I hope you can come from a vibrator in your ass, because otherwise, that would be sexually frustrating. I'm going to turn it up to max while I fuck Tyler, okay?

J: DO NOT LEAVE THIS VIBRATING IN MY ASS WHILE YOU FUCK TYLER!

K: Jennifer, you're going to be a good girl now. Okay?

J: .... Yes ma'am.

T: Holy shit, how did you do that?

K: We've spent some time together.

J: I'm still going to complain, you know!

K: Not a problem. Tyler, hand me Jennifer's panties? Jennifer, you know where these go, right? Remember, don't let them fall out, or there will be consequences.

J: MMMMPH!

K: If you love having a vibrator in your ass, say mmph!

J: MMMMMMMMPHHH!!! 😳😳😳😳😳

K: You're right, Jennifer. That joke IS hilarious πŸ˜‚

T: Kelly, you're kinda twisted. You're usually so sweet....

K: What can I say, Jennifer brings out a whole different side of me. πŸ₯³ Now let's turn this dial up to max.

J: Mmmmph!! Mmmmph mmmmph mmmmph!

K: I love it when she makes that sound. Okay, now it's your turn, Tyler. Strip, boy!

T: Wait, me getting naked wasn't part of the plan.

K: Tyler, after everything you two put me through tonight, you are going to strip naked right now and I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth except yes ma'am.

T: Yes ma'am.

J: Mmmmph!

T: I wouldn't talk, Jennifer!

K: You two are so funny 🀣 Wow, Tyler, you're sooo cute. I love squeezing your little dick.

T: 😳

K: Fuck me. Oh yeah. Holy crap. This feels so good, Jennifer. I have a feeling I'm about to have a lot of orgasms. Are you having any orgasms? Say mmph if you're sexually frustrated, okay?

J: mmmmmmph!!!

K: Say mmmmph if you wish you could have an orgasm.

J: MMMMMPH!

T: Kind of beating a dead horse, Jennifer.

K: But it's so much fun! Okay, Tyler, put your dick inside me and show Jennifer how to properly fuck me.

J: MMMMPH!!!!! 😀

K: oh God, Tyler. Oooohh yeah... So.... Good.

T: Oh God... Kelly! You're so warm and tight...

K: Tyler!!!

T: Kelly!!!

J: mmmmph! 😀😀😀😀

K: I'm coming, Tyler. Keep going! Oh God.... Fuck yes! Don't stop! I can feel another one coming.... Holy shit, no one fucks me like you do, Tyler. Jennifer, I hope you're taking notes!

J: :x

T: aahhhhh.....

K: All done, Tyler?

T: Yeah...so.....tired.

K: Perfect. Let me just grab that little dick of yours again.

T: But I finished, Kelly! 😳

K: I know. 😁 I'm gonna stroke it. How does that feel, Tyler?

T: Like torture....

K: You love it!

T: A little bit, yeah. But also, ow?

K: Oh, I love you Tyler! You, too, Jennifer! I think this might just be the best day of my entire life. πŸ’•

T: Mine, too! 😁

J: MMMMMPH!

K: Okay, Jennifer, let's get those panties out of your mouth. Did you have something you want to get off your chest?

J: WORST. DAY. EVER.

K: Are you sure you weren't enjoying the butt plug even a little bit?

J: NO!!!!!

K: Because your pussy is like a waterfall right now. πŸ’¦

J: 😳

K: Do you want to come, Jennifer?

J: Yes!!!!

K: Excuse me?

J: .....yes ma'am.

K: Good girl. But also, no. No coming. Remember when you said I had to beg for it? Well, you know what to do. Go ahead. Beg.

J: PLEASE FUCK ME, KELLY! FUCK ME ANY WAY YOU WANT!

K: Any way?

J: This vibrator in my ass is fucking torture! PLEASE! ANY WAY!

K: Hey, Tyler, guess what?

T: What?

K: Jennifer said I can fuck her any way I want! Do you still want to know what DP is?

T: Hell yeah!

J: I DIDN'T SAY I WANTED DP!!!

K: But you did say any way I want. πŸ₯Ί

T: Jennifer! Are you making Kelly sad again? You do know why we're here, right?

J: Sigh.... Okay, you know what, I know how this ends. I give up. Just do it, Kelly.

K: Beg.

J: Oh my god... Fuck my life.

T: It's Kelly's tickle party, Jennifer. πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯³ Be a good sport.

J: FINE! PLEASE FUCK ME, KELLY! I WANT YOU TO DP ME!

T: Okay, but seriously, what's DP?

K: Yeah, Jennifer, what's DP? We don't understand.

J: Oh my god, you're fucking EVIL!

K: You love it. πŸ’•

J: ....sigh. DP is... double penetration. Happy?

K: What's that, Jennifer? I couldn't hear you. Could you say that louder?

J: DP IS DOUBLE PENETRATION, WHICH MEANS I WANT KELLY TO FUCK MY ASS AND PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME, OKAY?

K: Wow, you don't have to shout. That's pretty kinky, Jennifer. Didn't know you were into that kind of stuff, but if that's what you want.

J: How did I let this happen to me AGAIN?

K: Wait til I tell you about the first time it happened, Tyler.

J: HEY! WE HAD A DEAL!

K: Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. You have to strip on demand for me for the next week. Thanks for reminding me. πŸ’•πŸ˜

J: I'm going to avoid you like the plague.

K: I'll find you. You know I will.

J: I'll be a hermit. I won't leave my house!

K: Not a problem. My friends don't mind coming to your house. You don't mind, do you, Tyler?

T: It's true. I don't mind.

J: Fuck my life....

K: No, just your pussy and your ass. All right, let's get that butt plug out of your little booty. I half expected it to fall out at some point. You've been a very good girl, haven't you?

J: ....thank you.

K: You're welcome, Jennifer 😘 Now I'll put this strap-on and fuck your pussy with the dildo. Is that okay?

J: Yes ma'am.

T: Wow, it's crazy how you have her completely under your control.

K: Believe me, it took a lot of effort. She is extremely stubborn. But a month of strip on demand helped give her a major attitude readjustment.

J: 😳😀😳😀😳😀

K: And now with this other dildo here, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Is that okay?

K: And I'm going to stuff your panties in your mouth and you're not going to spit them out. Is that clear?

T: Wow. It's hard to believe that's Jennifer. She's not arguing or complaining or talking back at all.

J: I WOULD IF I COULD, TYLER!!!!

K: Yeah, let's get those panties in there. I don't want to hear anything but mmph from now on, okay, Jennifer? Okay. Now let's get you filled up. I know you want this and I'm going to give it to you.

J: Mmmmph.

K: If you love getting fucked in the ass, say mmph!

J: MMMMPH!! 😀😀😀😀

K: She loves it, Tyler! See how she's shaking?

J: Mmmmmph mmmmph mmmmph!

K: Oh yeah... Let's speed up. And then I'll slow down just a bit... and then go harder! Oh, is that not doing it for you, Jennifer?

J: mmmmph?

K: Let me massage your tiny little breasts with my free hand. How does that feel?

J: MMMMPH! :o

K: Oh wow, that got a reaction. I think she's getting close.

J: MMMMMPH!!!

K: Oh yeah, let it all out, Jennifer. You're my little lesbian slut and you're getting DPed and you love it! Oh, but don't worry, I know you're "not gay". Your secret is safe with me. πŸ’•

J: :o :shock: Mmmpphhh.....ahhh.......eeeeeeeeee! Oh....ahh....oh God.... FUUUUUCK....

T: I've never seen her shake like that before. That looks intense. Wow.

K: Oh yeah, this is a big one. I can feel her whole body convulsing. But do you want to know how I know she just orgasmed, Tyler?

T: How?

K: Panties fell out of her mouth.

T: Ooh...

K: She can't keep her mouth closed when she orgasms. Just another quirky Jennifer thing πŸ₯³

J: Kelly?

K: Yes?

J: Thank you....

K: No problem Jennifer! 😘 Tyler, let's get her down. She needs some post orgasm cuddles, stat!

T: On it, Kelly!

K: You were such a good girl, Jennifer. You did everything I told you. I'm so proud of you.

J: Thanks, Kelly... So tired....

T: Great job, Jennifer. You know we love you, right?

J: Love you guys, too....

K: Aww, she's really exhausted. Let's tuck her into bed, Tyler.

T: Great idea, Kelly. She looks beat.

K: Naptime, Jennifer. Comfy?

J: 😴

K: Tyler, Jennifer. Thanks. That was the best day of my whole life.

T: We'd do anything for you, princess.

K: Anything?

T: ALMOST anything.

K: Good save.

T: So are we good?

K: No, Tyler. We're not good until Jennifer and I tickle you until you're a crying mess and you're begging us to fuck you. And the worst part is that you'll have no idea when I'm coming to collect.

T: Wouldn't have it any other way, princess

THE END
superevil7

Re: Kelly's Surprise Party (Complete)

Post by superevil7 »

Very interesting way of telling the story with just dialogue and emojis 8-)
MissAriel

Re: Kelly's Surprise Party (Complete)

Post by MissAriel »

Here are some notes and backstory about Kelly's Surprise Party. I wrote this story as a response to a prompt: Kelly gets tied up and tickled just because. No games, bets, or coercion. Her friends just show up and decide to tickle her because she needs to be tickled, and that ended up being the premise. Surprise, Kelly, we're here to tickle you and cheer you up. And well, obviously, it went a bit further than that, haha.

There are a lot of references to past events in the story. Those references happened in stories that I'm writing. Something to look forward to! Fun. Anyways, Kelly, Tyler, and Jennifer all obviously have a lot of history with each other, which made their banter a lot of fun to write. The love triangle was fun because they're such good friends and I was glad to avoid writing about jealousy or anything like that.

Jennifer points out a lot in the story, "Hey, this is Kelly's tickle party! Why am I being stripped?" This is a little bit of a fourth-wall reference to an unwritten rule in my stories. If Jennifer and Kelly are in a story together, Jennifer must be stripped and it must be because of Kelly. Even in a situation where Kelly is the one tied up, Jennifer will never be the top. It's her eternal struggle. Jennifer is always trying turn the tables on Kelly; she wants to embarrass and strip her, but it never works out for her. Whether it's air hockey or chess, Jennifer just always seems to lose every time she makes a bet with Kelly.

But of course, the story is still ultimately about Kelly and not Jennifer, which is the reason why I had Kelly bang Tyler while Jennifer was stuck in the corner complaining. Man, that was fun to write. Anyways, thought people might find some of this info interesting. Thanks for reading! I love and appreciate your feedback.
superevil7 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:49 pm Very interesting way of telling the story with just dialogue and emojis 8-)
A couple of reasons for this. 1) I wrote the first chapter on my phone, which gave me really easy access to emojis. 2) I liked the idea of describing all the action through dialogue, but it just doesn't work that well by itself. I used the emojis as a way to kind of fill in what you would usually get with a narrator's description. 3) I think emojis kept things light and funny. It's easier to believe everyone is having fun when you're reading cute emojis.