MissAriel's Story Archive

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
MissAriel

MissAriel's Story Archive

Post by MissAriel »

Welcome to my story archive. Below, you will find a list of all the stories I've written here sorted into categories for easy viewing.

Here is some information about the general content of my stories. All stories are 18+ and are consensual. They are generally ENF themed. There are often themes of reluctance and coercion in my stories, but I try to write my stories in such a way that the 'victim' ultimately has the choice of walking away. As a general rule, my characters are intended to be better off at the end of the story than where they started.

One-offs:
The Party - Ongoing. Alex and Julia are best friends and they're attending the last party of their senior year before they go off to college. Alex wants to have some fun and pushes Julia to talk to some cute boys, who suggest playing "S Chess." The S stands for secret! And the secret is that someone's going to end up naked.

MissAriel's Pool Table Bet - Ongoing. MissAriel makes a real life bet on the GirlsPNS board. She's certain she's about to make a boat load of money, but it comes with an incredible risk attached. If she loses, she'll experience the ultimate humiliation of a female author: to be unveiled before her loyal fans.

The Helpful Genie - Complete. Rebecca finds an old antique record player that's been housing a genie since the 1960s. In appreciation for his freedom and the gift of a new home, the genie tells Rebecca that he will grant her three wishes. What could go wrong?

Jennifer Stories:
The Smash Bet - Complete. Jennifer is your traditional super hot girly-girl in her 20s that is perhaps a little too overconfident. She bets all her clothes on a match of Super Smash Brothers with Josh, a guy that she just met, because she's just that confident. She knows there's absolutely no chance she'll lose.

My Sister's Boyfriend - Complete. A sequel to The Smash Bet. Jennifer receives a cryptic text from Josh's sister, who asks her to come over right away. Jennifer borrowed one of Rachel's dresses, and she wants it back. The content of this story is darker than The Smash Bet, and consent is loosely implied rather than explicitly stated. Read with care.

Halo Night At My Boyfriend's House - Ongoing. The third entry in The Smash Bet series. Jennifer has been dating Josh for a while now, but for some reason, he still hasn't introduced her to his friends. When Josh relents and lets her come to Halo Night, Jennifer tries to make it all about her. All Josh and his boys wanted to do was play some games and drink a few beers. When they've finally had enough of Jennifer's antics, they make a bet she's going to regret.

MissAriel/BlushingPrincess Crossovers:
Hazing the Swim Team - Complete. Kelsi is a shy girl who really wants to join the swim team. When Charlotte tells her she made the team, she's ecstatic. But when she finds out she has to attend an "initiation" in the locker room later that night, she's... less ecstatic. This is a spicy banana eating contest you won't want to miss.

Kelly's Surprise Party - Complete. Kelly is feeling a little down, but Jennifer and Tyler are here to help. You know what Kelly needs? A naked tickle party! "Wait a minute, NAKED?" Yep, you heard me, Kelly. This story is told using only dialogue and emojis. It's meant to be funny, but it also gets pretty steamy towards the end.

Jennifer's Confession - Ongoing. Jennifer and Kelly have had a lot of adventures over the last few months, often involving a "for sure" wager that somehow escalates out of control. But after some deep reflection, Jennifer admits to herself that she has a crush on Kelly. She resolves to tell Kelly her feelings. In her mind, this is going to be romantic, but Kelly has her own issues going on right now; she's tired of being everyone's tickle toy and needs to vent her frustration! And here Jennifer comes just asking for it.

ENM:
Tyler's Predicament - Complete. The last time I saw Tyler, he stripped, tied, and tickled me. It was humiliating. But I'm not mad about it. Not at all. I love Tyler, you see. He's a total sweetheart. When I strap him down for a little romantic fun, he knows I'm doing it for his own good.
Last edited by MissAriel on Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:37 pm, edited 19 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: MissAriel's Story Archive

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

dublinjohn

Re: MissAriel's Story Archive

Post by dublinjohn »

Any chance of completing The Party