The Party (Ch. 4 9/31/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MissAriel

The Party (Ch. 4 9/31/23)

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: This story is meant to be cheerful and fun. I want to explore a theme of women’s friendship. The inspiration for this story is the idea of two women with opposite personalities facing an embarrassing situation together and developing a strong bond through the experience.

This story involves themes of reluctance, but consent is implied. Everyone involved is over the age of 18.

Part 1

My name is Alex and I’m at the last party of my senior year. It’s time to say farewell with the biggest bash of the year. There is a certain boldness I feel knowing I’m about to move across the country. Tonight, I’m wearing skin-tight liquid leather pants and a crop top that gives a hint of midriff. I would normally never dare to wear something so provocative, but screw it. It’s the last party of the year, baby! No consequences.

I slide my way through the crowded party over to my best friend, Julia. She’s by herself hanging out with the cat. This is pretty much her routine at parties. She’s shy, cautious, and introspective, which is the complete opposite of myself; I’m confident, impulsive, and outgoing. It might seem weird that we’re friends, but Julia is crazy smart, and if I’m being totally honest, I probably wouldn’t have passed a single math class in high school without her help.

Tonight, I’m determined to return the favor and give Julia a night she’ll remember forever. I want her last night with me to be exciting. For her to look back and think wow, that was one hell of a night.

“Julia, girl, it is the last party of the year before you go off to college and become famous for curing cancer or something. There’s no way I’m going to let you spend it back here with Snicksnack,” I say.

“Meow?”

Snicksnack gives me an offended look. Okay, regardless of what anyone says, I’m absolutely positive cats understand English.

“Err, sorry, Snicksnack,” I say.

The adorable cat rubs up against Julia and I shrug. Okay, yes, cat cute, but hello? Last party of the year?

“It's okay, Alex. Go have fun. I’m happy being a wallflower,” Julia says.

“Girl, I know you’re shy, but did you really come to the party just to not talk to anyone?” I ask.

“Well, no, but...” Julia starts to reply.

“It’s okay. I’ve got your back. Just follow my lead, okay?”

I smile and she takes my hand. Julia is my BFF. I’d do anything for her. And right now, I’m going to give her a night she’ll never forget.

“Let’s go talk to some BOYS!” I say enthusiastically.

I confidently drag Julia into the kitchen. Sam and Ryan are having an argument at the table.

“Dude, when is the game gonna start?” Sam asks.

“When we find another player. Look, it might not happen. Johnny and Pat never showed and we don’t have a replacement. A party isn’t exactly the top hangout spot for the chess club," Ryan says.

I beam. I’ve found Julia’s people. Julia used to be in the chess club.

“Do you know these guys?” I whisper in Julia's ear.

Julia shakes her head. I don’t know them that well, either. But let me just say, I want to know them, if you get what I mean.

I join the conversation with zero shame. “You guys play chess? Me and Julia love chess. Isn’t that right, Julia?”

“You play chess?” Julia asks.

Julia gives me a quizzical look, and I’m like, just go with it, do you not see the CUTE BOYS?

Let me tell you about Sam and Ryan. These boys are dreamy. Sam has meticulously styled spiky blonde hair and perfect skin. He probably spends even more time styling his hair than I do. And Ryan? Oh, Ryan, with his sharp, defined jaw line, puppy dog brown eyes, and wavy brown hair. Take me, Ryan!

Returning to reality... this is perfect. They have something in common with Julia. It’s an easy conversation starter. I see Julia checking Sam out and I immediately know I'm right. She totally wants him. And girl, I am here for it. I'll get you your kiss with Sam. My word is bond.

“Yeah, there’s a chess game that was supposed to happen in the basement with some of the guys, but Johnny and Pat are AWOL. We’re probably going to cancel it,” Ryan says.

“Don’t cancel,” I demand. “Me and Julia can play. Right, Julia?”

“Er, um... yes,” Julia says, but it sounds more like a question.

“It’s not exactly chess. It’s a variant called S Chess,” Ryan says. He pauses and then adds, “You probably wouldn’t be interested.”

S Chess? I assume it means Super Chess or something like that. Maybe Julia knows. Whatever, the details aren’t important. I am absolutely determined to get us in on this game. And maybe afterwards, there will be KISSING. To be honest, Sam and Ryan are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when I think of a chess nerd, but you don’t see me complaining. If they want to play chess, we’ll play chess.

“Oh, we’re totally interested,” I assure him. “Me and Julia play S Chess all the time.”

I wink at Julia as if to say, just follow my lead.

“You know how to play S Chess?” Sam asks skeptically.

“Oh, yes, totally. My dad taught me,” I say.

“Alex, be honest. You have no idea what S Chess is, do you?” Ryan asks.

I’m flushed, caught in an obvious lie. But I want to join their game and I try to salvage the situation.

“Okay, fair. You got me. But we really want to play. Come on, I’m a fast learner. It will be fun,” I say.

I give him a pleading look with my sparkling eyes, a look that no man in his right man would say no to.

“What do you think, Sam? Should we give them a chance?” Ryan asks.

“Well, Johnny and Pat aren’t coming and we need another team. And it doesn’t really look like Alex is going to take no for an answer. I’m okay with it if you are,” Sam replies.

Ryan gives an exasperated sigh and nods.

“All right, fine. I’ll get things set up in the basement," Ryan says.

Score! Dark, dimly lit basement, two cute boys. I see lots of kissing in our future, Julia.

Sam and Ryan leave to get the game ready and Julia turns to me.

“Alex, I’ve played a lot of chess, and I’ve never heard of anything called S Chess. Are you sure this is a good idea?” Julia asks.

“Am I sure this is a good idea? Tell me you don’t want to kiss Sam,” I reply.

Julia blushes at the implication.

“Oh, you love Sam, don’t you?” I tease her.

“I do not love Sam!” Julia protests and we both break out into a giggle.
Last edited by MissAriel on Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
MissAriel

Re: The Party

Post by MissAriel »

Part 2

Me and Julia head down to the basement. It’s a small group of friends. Sam and Ryan are here, obviously, but I also notice Leo and Matt are down here, too. I've seen them in school but I never had any classes with them. I suppose they're okay. It’s time to play some S Chess and I have a feeling things are going to get spicy. Ryan, be mine!

Okay, anyways, daydreams aside, they set the board up and start explaining the rules. “It’s a team chess match. One player is the brain, the other is the hand,” Sam explains.

“I’ll be the brain,” Julia says immediately. Julia is usually shy and reserved, but she’s confident on the chess board, and I can her true self coming out. She’s in her element.

“And I’ll be your hand,” I reply. We are going to kick these boys butts. And then there will be kissing. Oh, and no, Leo and Matt are not invited to that.

“The rules are all standard aside from the fact that we’re playing a variant called Strip Chess,” Sam says.

Okay, hold on one second, I think. They maybe should have mentioned that upstairs. While I wouldn’t be totally opposed to playing a strip game, I’m definitely not going to let Julia get caught up in this. I take Julia aside and start a private conversation. “Hey, you wanna get out of here?”

To my surprise, Julia shakes her head. “No, I want to play.” Okay, I am taken aback here a bit. Who is this and what have she done with Julia? Shy, reserved Julia wants to play STRIP chess?

“I’m down if you are. But are you sure?” It’s usually Julia asking me that question.

“Trust me. I know my way around the chessboard,” Julia says. “Plus,” she whispers in my ear, “I know you’re just dying to see Ryan naked,” she teases me.

“I do not!” I protest and we both break down giggling.

“So, do you guys still want to play?” Sam asks.

“Bring it,” Julia replies.

The way they explained the game was that the brain player says the piece and the hand is the one that chooses where to move it. So as long as I’m able to read Julia’s mind, we’ll have no problems. Yeah, this actually sounds kind of harder than I thought. Maybe I should have mentioned that I have only played chess a few times. I’m on the swim team, okay? Board games aren't my forte.

“Pawn,” Julia says. We’re playing white, so we get first move. I’m not sure which pawn to move! There’s eight of them. I decide to go with the one in front of the horsey. I move it up one space. Julia gives me a look that says, what are you doing? “Tell me more about how you play chess all the time, Alex.”

“Okay, maybe not that often,” I reply. Or ever. Okay, remember when I said I was impulsive? Yes, that’s me, when I said I play chess all the time.

“Pawn,” Sam says, and Ryan, his hand, moves the queen pawn two spaces forward. We play a bunch of moves. Don’t ask me to repeat them, I don’t really know what’s going on. Julia is the chess expert, all right? Anyways, a bunch of moves happen and Julia says we’re in a ‘critical position.’

“Is that bad?” I ask.

Julia shakes her head. “No, it just means the next few moves we make are important.”

“Oh, okay. No pressure then.” Okay, Alex, let’s try not to screw this up. Read. Julia’s. Mind. ESP activate! While Julia is thinking, I should probably explain some more of the rules. When there is an equal trade of pieces, no clothing comes off. If you lose a piece without compensation, that’s one article for both players on the team. If you lose an exchange, that also counts as an article. But here is the fun part. When we checkmate the boys, it’s naked time. But so far, no one has lost any clothes, and we have what Julia calls a completely equal position.

There are some pieces exchanged and a sacrifice or two, but other than that, the position is pretty ‘dry’ as Julia says. Me and Julia lost our socks and shoes, but Ryan and Sam did, too, so we're even.

Ryan just moved his knight up in the space in front of our king. So bold, Ryan! Naturally, Julia and I moved a pawn up to attack it.

Sam calculates his next move and makes the most obvious blunder. He protects the knight with a pawn. Oh, we’re going to get you, Sam. The moment Julia tells me to move a pawn, I take the horsey without a second thought. “That’s your shirt, boys!” Take it all off, Ryan. Heck yeah.

“Oh no, Alex, not that pawn,” Julia whines. Um, what? Am I not supposed to take the free piece?

Sam grins, and he and Ryan take off their shirts. And it is so hot! Look at those lean muscles. So good. But unlike me, Julia is frazzled, and it seems like I’ve made some kind of mistake. For the life of me, I can’t figure out how it can be a mistake to take the horsey. We’re winning, aren’t we?

Ryan takes back the pawn and now our horsey is under attack. “Knight,” Julia says, and I think carefully about where she might want me to move it. I decide to use it to take a pawn in the center. If you want some chess advice, it's important to control the center! I’m sure this is what Julia wants.

“Alex!” Julia shouts.

“What!?” I reply.

“I wanted you to block the H file!” Julia cries.

“Well, how the heck was I supposed to know?” I say. Not to alarm anyone, but I think me and Julia are about to lose our shirts. Literally.

“Knight,” Sam says, and I immediately realize my blunder. Ryan takes our horsey. We just lost a piece for nothing. Balls. Julia, you’re the one that wanted to play strip chess. It’s not my fault!

I turn to Julia and she shrugs. She pulls her t-shirt over her head and reveals a conservative sports bra. Ryan and Sam give each other a high five and I blush. Not to be shown up by Julia, I take off my crop top and reveal my hot pink bra. I wouldn’t say I’m overly busty, but I’ve got what the boys call booba. Take a good look, boys, this is ALL you’re going to see. Julia is going to turn this around, I think.

Julia asks me to move the bishop, which I do, and of course, she says it’s the wrong bishop. Hand and brain chess is stupid, I think. Sam says, “Queen,” and Ryan moves it to the ‘H’ file. That means it’s on the far side of the board.

I don’t understand what she’s so upset about, because we haven’t lost any pieces yet. And we’re not really doing so bad. We still have a bunch of pieces on the board. “What’s wrong, Julia?”

Julia takes me aside. “We lost, Alex. They have checkmate on the next move,” Julia whispers. “The knight was a trap.”

“Oh,” I say. My fantasies of naked boys has come to a halt. “Well, maybe they won’t notice?” I suggest optimistically.

Julia laughs and smiles. “Oh, Alex, you’re hopeless. And that’s why I love you.”

I grin, glad that Julia isn’t mad at me for blundering the game. “Well, it could be worse. At least we aren’t getting tickled,” I add helpfully.

“Alex,” Julia says, looking at me with complete seriousness. “I bet you can’t wait for Ryan to see you naked.”

“That’s totally not true! I bet you can’t wait for Sam to see you naked!” We both break down giggling the boys raise their eyebrows, wondering what we’re so giddy about.

Julia’s really come out of her shell tonight. Part of it is that it’s our last night here, but also, I think maybe I haven’t been paying attention. I still see her as that shy little girl asking me for directions freshman year, but she’s grown up.

Sure enough, we get checkmated on the next move. Ryan and Sam give each other another high five. You win this round, guys. I suddenly remember Matt and Leo are here. I can’t believe me and my best friend are about to strip naked in front of all these boys. It’s so embarrassing. Okay, I’ll admit it, maybe, just maybe, I should have asked what S Chess was instead of being like, oh, I play S Chess all the time.

Julia gets started and my jaw hits the freaking floor. I see her strip off her top and I cannot believe the absolute bazoombas she’s been hiding under those sports bras and loose fitted t-shirts all these years. I’ve never seen my best friend like this and I’m totally blindsided by her bombastic body. Then she strips off her skinny jeans and hipster style panties and the surprises just keep coming. My girl has curves, all right? Like damn. I can see her blush, but I think she likes the attention.

Me, on the other hand, I’m not quite as eager to show Ryan the booba. I can’t believe I’m about to do this, but there’s no way I’m going to abandon Julia after that show. I strip off my bra and reveal my treasured assets. Have a good look, boys, because this is the last time you’re seeing any of this! This time tomorrow, I’ll be in sunny California a million miles away from here. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have four freaking guys stare at you while you’re forced to strip naked? I’ll tell you how embarrassing. A lot! I take my hot leather pants off and I’m standing in nothing but my thong. I stand there for what feels like forever and look to Julia for support. She nods, you can do this, Alex. I take the last piece off and give the boys a little twirl before covering my body with my arms. So. Embarrassing.

To my surprise, Julia walks up to Sam and says defiantly, “I want a strip chess rematch. Just me and you.”

“What’s in it for us? You guys are already naked,” Sam says. He has a point. There’s not really a reason for them to risk their clothes.

“Because if you win, we’ll let you tickle us! But if we win, you ALL strip!” Julia points at Matt and Leo. My jaw drops. To the floor. What is she thinking? If she's even thinking at all! What if we get tickled?

I pull Julia out of earshot of the boys to talk some sense into her. “Julia,” I whisper, “Are you crazy? You want them to tickle us? I hate being tickled,” I say. “Plus, we’re naked. Maybe we should just cut our losses?” I point out. God help us, I’m being the reasonable one?

“Alex, don’t you want to turn the tables on them? Don’t you want some good old-fashioned revenge?” Julia says.

“I mean, of course I want revenge. I can’t believe I just stripped in front of Ryan. I definitely want him to know what it feels like. But are you sure you can win? We lost before, you know...” Again, if I’m being reasonable and Julia is the impulsive one, I can’t help but think, we are so fucked.

“I’m really good at chess,” Julia assures me. “Plus, you can’t tell me you don’t want to see Ryan’s dick.”

She has a point. Curse you, brain, and your total weakness for cute, sexy boys. “All right, Julia. I’ve got your back. Strip them! They're going to have no idea what hit them.”

I hug Julia and march confidently back over to the boys. Or, well, as confidently as I can while desperately covering my boobs and pussy with my hands. “Hope you guys are ready to strip, because Julia is about to teach you all how to play chess,” I taunt, and Julia gives me a thumbs up.

If we don’t see any naked boys tonight, I am going to have a serious talk with Julia about the dangers of gambling.
Last edited by MissAriel on Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Chess Club was never like this when I was in school. :lol:

Great set-up and the way you set up the characters Alex and Julia was priceless as I can almost hear Alex's frustration as she repeatedly cried out "JULIA!!" as her friend continued to make blunders throughout the game. Nicely written story.

Hooked6
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Finally got around to catching up on my fiction, after a terrible few months with work and health issues.

I enjoyed this and I look forward to the next chapter
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

dublinjohn wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:23 pm Finally got around to catching up on my fiction, after a terrible few months with work and health issues.

Well, you know what, I'd hate to disappoint a fan. This story has been on the backburner a bit with the holiday season and all, but to see my post bumped by someone wanting more content... I'll see if I can't get a new chapter out just for you! <3
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

MissAriel wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:42 pm
dublinjohn wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:23 pm Finally got around to catching up on my fiction, after a terrible few months with work and health issues.

Well, you know what, I'd hate to disappoint a fan. This story has been on the backburner a bit with the holiday season and all, but to see my post bumped by someone wanting more content... I'll see if I can't get a new chapter out just for you! <3
thanks
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Part 3

The boys agreed to another game on the condition that we both do a humiliating twirl. Hands at our sides, of course. Me, I don’t exactly want to stop covering myself, but Julia, damn. She is basking in the attention. I can’t believe that I’m the shy one, tonight. I’m the party girl and Julia is supposed to be reserved, right? I feel like I’ve entered bizzarro world!

Julia gives me a wink of encouragement and I drop my hands. Oh my gosh! RYAN IS GETTING A BONER. I can see a bulge in his jeans. Holy shit. Oh my God. I can’t believe I’m doing this. He can see my tits! Okay, calm down, Alex. Sunny California, a million miles away. Breathe. You can do this.

I start to do my spin, following in Julia’s footsteps, but I’m interrupted.

“Hey, pause there?” Ryan says as my butt faces them. OH MY GOD. Humiliating! All four of them are staring at my ass and I just freeze like a deer in headlights, doing exactly what they tell me to.

“It’s so round,” Leo says. I’m furiously blushing. Could you guys go back to staring at Julia!?

“Very nice,” Ryan says. Oh Ryan, take me! But also... STOP STARING! I feel like I’m the main exhibition in a fancy museum.

“Okay, we’ve had our fun. Go ahead, guys, get dressed,” Sam says. He’s actually kind of sweet. Julia, I am getting you that kiss. Just, you know, make sure you win. Because I will die if I have to do that again. I feel like I’m going for the world record for time spent getting dressed as I throw my clothes on in a blur of speed. Julia, on the other hand, is taking her time. She’s still topless, facing me, as she wiggles and shimmies her skinny jeans over her bubble butt. The guys are speechless. Fuck. I’m not really into girls, but if Julia made a pass on me, I’d think about it.

When Julia is finished getting dressed, she and Sam both take a seat on opposite sides of the chess board. Their faces are completely serious. Julia isn’t playing around anymore. She’s going to let Sam have it. And I am all for it, because I’m so over being the object of display. I’m ready to point and gawk at their penises. I’m getting a tingling feeling down there just thinking about it. It’s hard to tell from just their jeans. I wonder how big Ryan is. Maybe it’s huge? And I’ll be like, no way, that’ll never fit... and he says, don’t worry, it’ll fit... mmph.

Or maybe it’ll be small. I’ll point and say, oh Ryan, look at your cute little pecker! I giggle to myself. I can’t wait to find out. Because I know Julia is the chess master, and she’s going to kick Sam’s ass!

“Hope you boys like showing off!” I shout. I taunt them. Julia assured me, we’re going to win. And I’m all here for it. “Ready to give me a good twirl, Ryan? Because, you know, when you lose, I’m gonna let you know exactly what I think about your little dick,” I say with a wink.

Julia gives me a look, like, hush girl, the game hasn’t even started yet, but I can’t help myself. I just want some revenge, okay? Who doesn’t like some good old-fashioned revenge, huh? Everybody likes revenge!

Julia is playing black this time. Sam makes his first move.

“E4?” Julia says.

“Guilty,” Sam replies. Julia moves a pawn on the side. “Sicilian. Classic. Shall we play the open?” Sam says.

“If that’s how you’d like to dance,” Julia replies coolly.

I couldn’t begin to describe what’s going on, but both of them look tense with concentration. I don’t really know what E4 or Sicilian means, but it seems like they both respect each other’s openings. This game is way too serious! Boring!

“Hey Ryan, is that a banana in your pocket?” I tease.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” Ryan says mischievously.

“I’ll know soon enough. Look, Julia is all over Sam’s position!” I say. I giggle excitedly. Julia and Sam, of course, are in total concentration mode, but I continue to taunt Ryan.

“You don’t know my boy, Sam. He might lose from time to time, but he can pull out a win when he needs to,” Ryan says. He gives Sam another high five. These guys are really good friends. Just like me and Julia. But I won’t let him show me up.

“You’ve got this, Julia,” I say. I give her a hug and she shoots me a warm smile. “I know Julia has got this. That’s why I think you guys should let us tie you up after Julia beats the pants off you!” Julia gives me a furious look. Alex, what are you doing? We’re still in the opening! I don’t even know how good he really is yet! Or, at least, I imagine that’s what she’s thinking. But I’m just trying to show my girl a little comradery, alright? Let her know I have just as much faith in her as Ryan does in Sam.

“That’s cool with me. As long as you guys agree to do the same. Are you okay with that, Julia?” Sam asks. He’s very considerate of my friend’s feelings. I like Sam a lot. Julia, I am getting you that kiss. Again, my word is BOND. You hear me? I mean, no, she can’t hear me, because I’m talking to myself, but I’m sure her ESP can pick up on it if I think hard enough. We’re totally in sync.

Julia surprises me. After the look she gave me when I said the words ‘tie you up’, she’d never agree to something so ridiculous. But she just shoots Sam a confident glare. “You’re on,” Julia says. “But don’t try to back out when you lose your queen.” She offers him a handshake and the bet is set. Loser is getting tied up and tickled. I’m not sure how much I really want to tickle Ryan, though, unless that means tickling his penis. Oh, I want his dick. RYAN, TAKE ME! Okay, calm down, Alex. The game. Focus on the game.

Sam makes another move and takes one of Julia’s pieces. She’s kicking his ass! Wait. Um. Did I see that right? He just took one of our pieces? Okay, surely Julia planned that, and has some sort of tactic. We only lose clothing if she loses an exchange.

“Shirt?” Julia says.

“Shirt,” Sam agrees.

“Julia!?” I cry.

Julia shrugs. “He got me with a fork. Sorry, Alex. But don’t worry, I think I can turn this game around.” I hope so. I’m going to look awfully fucking stupid if we both end up being their naked tickle toys tonight. I can already feel my dreams of teasing Ryan about his penis being shattered. Julia!!! Come on! You said you were good at chess! I’m tired of being stared at. Wah!

I take my shirt off for the second time tonight. I flush crimson, remembering my taunts and words before. Remember when I said, take a good look boys, because this is ALL you’re going to see? I remember. Fuck. If Julia doesn’t step up her game, they’re going to see a lot more. And we can’t back out. They shook on it. Oh my God. Julia, please, please, please, win this game for us.

All four guys are again staring at my chest and ignoring Julia entirely now. Julia just stripped hers off right away. I get the feeling that Julia’s confidence makes them less interested. They’re enjoying the spectacle I’m making about this, shyly covering my chest. How did Julia end up being the confident one tonight, anyways?

“Julia, please tell me you have a plan,” I whisper into her ear. “Please tell me we are not about to get tied up naked...” My heart is pounding.

“Don’t worry, Alex!” Julia beams. “I’ve got this. You’re gonna have the night of your life. Promise,” Julia winks. I feel at ease. She’s got this. That blunder was just a fluke. Everyone knows Julia is great at chess.
dublinjohn

Re: The Party (Ch. 3 12/31/22)

Post by dublinjohn »

Whoo Hoo
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:29 am Part 3 is great. Can't wait to see someone tied up and tickled. I mean, not that I'm into that kind of thing or anything. :oops:

Great writing, as always. Someone would have to be an absolute fool to agree to a game of chess against you, MissAriel!

-BP
An absolute fool, indeed.

Must admit BP, I did think of you when writing the tied up and tickled part. I mean, I suppose it's hard not to think of the princess of the genre when writing such a thing. :)