The Smash Bet (Complete) (Bonus Update 1/10/23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Smash Bet (Complete)

Post by Executionus »

This was an excellent story now that I finally got the chance to read it. Both characters were well defined and entertaining in their differing and unique versions of extreme egos.

Also I can't imagine anything more shameful than losing that badly to freaking Jigglypuff. But that's what she gets for being a predictable basic projectile spammer.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Wow, what a wonderful story! I love the way Jennifer is so sure of herself at first, but ends up getting smacked down so hard. I also enjoyed the way Josh was able to keep her under control every time she tried to argue with him. It was especially clever how Jennifer basically gets herself into this situation further and further all on her own too. And in particular the tickling and clothes cutting part was very hot!!

A beautiful ending too, with them kissing! I hope this leads to a very happy life for Josh and Jennifer together :D
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

superevil7 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:10 pm Wow, what a wonderful story! I love the way Jennifer is so sure of herself at first, but ends up getting smacked down so hard. I also enjoyed the way Josh was able to keep her under control every time she tried to argue with him. It was especially clever how Jennifer basically gets herself into this situation further and further all on her own too. And in particular the tickling and clothes cutting part was very hot!!

A beautiful ending too, with them kissing! I hope this leads to a very happy life for Josh and Jennifer together :D
I have a feeling Josh and Jennifer are going to be together for quite some time. :) I want them to have more adventures. Honestly, not sure where I'm going to go next time. Josh humiliated her pretty good and she's been tickled quite thoroughly. But I have a feeling Jennifer still hasn't learned her lesson about being humble, and she definitely has a gambling problem.

Feel free to make suggestions of stuff you'd like to see. And that goes for anyone. :)
Executionus wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:00 am This was an excellent story now that I finally got the chance to read it. Both characters were well defined and entertaining in their differing and unique versions of extreme egos.

Also I can't imagine anything more shameful than losing that badly to freaking Jigglypuff. But that's what she gets for being a predictable basic projectile spammer.

Jennifer definitely deserved it. Cheesy projectile bitch. :lol:
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

MissAriel wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:29 pm Jennifer definitely deserved it. Cheesy projectile bitch. :lol:
I'm nowhere close to "good" at Smash specifically, but every modern fighting game ever made has some way to rush projectile spammers. Smash non-item projectiles aren't even that good (I grew up surviving hadukens and freeze shots). Once you've made yourself predictable though then you've already lost.

Believe it or not this story reminded me heavily of one of the first gaming dates I had with my ex wife. It was Soul Calibur 3 and she talked mad shit about how good she was with Talim. Get to the matches and she's just flailing around aimlessly, barely blocking, and essentially just button mashing blindly. I demolished her with astounding ease and I hadn't even played Soul Calibur in over a year. Several times she ring outted herself using Talim's jumps. I started using random select just to make things more fair but it didn't help. My ex got furious and threw a tantrum over it. I should've picked up more on that red flag, and it was the first of multiple instances where she displayed classic Dunning-Kruger effect.

In the case of Jennifer, she still sees her body as something that holds absolute power over men (especially nerds) and not the other way around. I believe she could fall into a trap where she's challenged to see who cracks first: Josh and his gamer buddies looking at her naked, or her from the rush of sexual attention being stared at. And in her competitiveness she would do everything in her power to make at least one of the boys crack at all costs once she was in that humiliating predicament.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Executionus wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:09 pm
MissAriel wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:29 pm Jennifer definitely deserved it. Cheesy projectile bitch. :lol:
In the case of Jennifer, she still sees her body as something that holds absolute power over men (especially nerds) and not the other way around. I believe she could fall into a trap where she's challenged to see who cracks first: Josh and his gamer buddies looking at her naked, or her from the rush of sexual attention being stared at. And in her competitiveness she would do everything in her power to make at least one of the boys crack at all costs once she was in that humiliating predicament.
Well, you read her right. She does see her body as something that holds power. It's funny, because while I've never written that in one of my official stories, that's very much in character for Jennifer to bet something like that. It starts out with her challenging them, like she knows they couldn't handle her body. She'd say, "I bet I could make any of you come with just my hand." Something similar did happen in one of the stream of conscious things I've done.

I could see Jennifer talking trash to Josh and his gamer buddies. She knows not to bet Josh, obviously, but he's special. He's got some kind of orgasm disorder, she thinks. But to fail to make to make any of his buddies orgasm? Oh, man, that would be humiliating. I bet it would end badly for her.

Thanks for the great idea. Much better than whatever nonsense I would have done!

I think I'd have her bet she could make any of them come with just a hand job... and then let it escalate from there.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Teaser for a spirited reading of "The Smash Bet". I must admit, I'm a bit nervous doing this. Okay, not a bit, I'm A LOT NERVOUS about doing this. But I've had a few people mention to me at one point or another that they wish the stories on this site had an audio book version. I mean, who wants to hold their phone while reading a story like this, amirite?

I volunteer. I volunteer as tribute.

Disclaimer: I'm not a professional. I did this for fun. I don't own a super high quality mic, so please keep your expectations reasonable.

If people find this sort of thing interesting, I might consider doing more.

https://vocaroo.com/1jy9sMqcpsyy
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

MissAriel wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:20 pm I volunteer. I volunteer as tribute.

Rawr! That was super hot and it didn't even get to the spicy bits yet. Would definitely listen to full versions of your works if created!

Since this is a story about fun little bets and people betting it all, let's just say that I'd bet more than was wise on the fact that you're about to be popular ;) .
MunchingOnDaCookies

Post by MunchingOnDaCookies »

Disclaimer: I'm not a professional. I did this for fun. I don't own a super high quality mic, so please keep your expectations reasonable.

This was great, would love it if you did the full story like this!
RedMermaid

Post by RedMermaid »

MunchingOnDaCookies wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:42 pm

This was great, would love it if you did the full story like this!

Hard same :oops: :oops: