MissAriel's Breaking The Fourth Wall Contest

MissAriel

MissAriel's Breaking The Fourth Wall Contest

Post by MissAriel »

Happy New Year. It's a time for resolutions and trying new things. What better way to start 2023 than to create my first contest on GirlsPNS? But this isn't an ordinary contest. I like unique and creative ideas - I don't just want a rehash of yet another ENF story. I want stories that have never been done before. And here is one story that I've never seen on this board: a meta story that breaks the fourth wall.

CURRENT SUBMISSIONS
  • SuperEvil7: Ronnie's Big Reveal
  • MissAriel: Miss Arie's Pool Table Bet
  • Executionus: Stay Still
  • SapientEliza: I Have Always Been Here
  • BlueMenace: Blue Menace's Ambitious Plan

THE RULES
    • The story must have your username as a main character. In my case, MissAriel would be the MC.
    • The plot must involve the GirlsPNS board in some way. This is a broad rule and creativity is encouraged. It could be about meeting another user from the site and having an ENF/ENM encounter with them. Or it could be more direct; you or someone else could be exposed in some way to the users of this forum (your body, your voice, or your identity for example).
    • It is both fine and encouraged to create made-up usernames to represent the GirlsPNS board for the purposes of this contest. There is no requirement that the story be about an actual member of this forum except for yourself.
    • If you do choose to include any real people from this board in your story, you must ask for their permission. The nature of these stories is intimate, and I do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable or violated. For example, blackmail is a trigger to many users, so again, I emphasize, ask permission before including real people in your story, and make sure they are comfortable with the general direction of your story. If in doubt, create a fictional user instead.
    • All people in the story must be at least 18 years old. The reason is because this contest is about "real people" (even if it is a fictionalized versions of ourselves), therefore, any underage content would be inappropriate.
    • Both ENM and ENF content are allowed.
    SUBMITTING A STORY
    • Submissions should include the tag BTFW and posted in the contest entries section of the forum.
    • All submissions must be received by February 21st.
    • The winner of the contest may request a small favor of me, such as a personalized story custom written to your specifications, or an audible reading of your contest entry. May the best writer win. Should I win my own contest, the prize shall go to second place.
    • Please be as creative as possible and have fun.
    Writing Prompt Examples

- An anonymous user sends me a PM saying they know who I am, and they will expose me to the world as an erotic story writer unless I do what they say to keep them quiet.

- I have been PMing with another user about ENF stories and I confess to them that I've always wanted to have one of my fantasies come true. I agree to meet up with them in real life and they give me the tied up and tickled fantasy that I've always dreamed of, and it's more intense than I ever imagined.

- I make a bet with another user that the next story I post will get more likes than theirs will. The loser agrees to post a real photo of themselves to the general forum for ONE HOUR before being allowed to take it down. In that time, who knows how many people will see? Or maybe no one will see at all if they post it really late at night. Who knows what could happen?
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
Debbifan

Re: MissAriel's Breaking The Fourth Wall Contest

Post by Debbifan »

Interestingly, there was a contest on the Stripping and Humiliation board which went the full distance with naked photos posted on a discord board !

https://www.booksiesilk.com/forums/topi ... board.html
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

Debbifan wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:05 pm Interestingly, there was a contest on the Stripping and Humiliation board which went the full distance with naked photos posted on a discord board !

https://www.booksiesilk.com/forums/topi ... board.html
That's wild. I admit, I often have a fantasy for doing a similar thing (hence the contest!). Though it feels a bit too far for me. More fun in fantasy. Not sure I could handle all the unsolicited dick pics in the aftermath. :lol:

They sure went the full distance! Very brave.
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

I have updated the contest thread with a link to each entry for easy viewing. I love all the stories that have come out in the last couple of days! It fills me with joy that you guys found my contest idea interesting enough to submit a story. Thank you so much! :D