The Tool of Time (Chapter 2)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

The Tool of Time (Chapter 2)

Post by BlueMenace »

Chapter 1: The story begins

So who am I? Well the truth is that it is not really your business nor would the answer even mean anything to you but what might interest you instead is this little story of mine. Well not exactly mine as I merely played a part in it but that's not the point I'm trying to deliver here.

So how should I start? Well it was definitely not like any other day. It was a very special day indeed. I was going to meet my new associate or how should I put it, my new business partner, yes. So anyway his name was Jack and that day I had already a feeling that he was going to be so much fun to play with.

I think I should maybe tell something about myself before I start. So I'm like a really great guy, like an absolutely good dude to hang out with. I'm also of course a very smart and charming person but anyway let's just hop into the story.

So Jack was like any other teen boy I had met, wild, curious and mischievous. Only at the age of 13 he was already pretty smart and clever but there was still this one little detail in him that made him truly stand out from his peers. He had gotten this little box from his grandpa. Now you may ask about what was so special in this box and well let me tell you. Inside this old box there was this pocket watch and not just any dull old pocket watch but a magical item that possessed the ability to control the time itself. Kind of amazing am I right? So let's get straight to the point, there was this letter inside the box written by Jack's grandpa, my old partner, that had the instructions on how to use the pocket watch.

If I remember correctly the instructions were something like this. "Hey Jack. As I'm writing this letter I'm still struggling with the thought of whether I really want to give away something so precious to me to someone else. As you can see, this pocket watch has some magical powers in it. It can control the time. And don't worry I'm not trying to make a fool out of you my dear boy. If you don't believe it, just try it for yourself. The time can be stopped by pressing the small button on the side of the watch. When you on the other hand want to make time run again just press the button again. If you wish to make the time go backwards just spin the clock pointers the amount you want to change the time but be aware that the time can only be moved backwards as the future has yet to happen. I have also noticed that if you touch someone while the time is stopped they will not notice any changes made. It's like the clock would try to hide its powers by making people really unaware of the changes. Also I have tried to tell other people about the watch but they simply wouldn't believe it even if I tried to show off its powers. They would just forget the whole conversation in mere moments and act like I never told them about the watch. Also be wary of a jester…"

Little did the boy know that the jester was already in his room, standing right in front of him. I was wearing my usual black goggles and my white shirt together with my black pants that had suspenders in them. I looked handsome and I'm not going to lie about it.

Jack of course had his doubts but who wouldn't? I still remember his priceless face when he unboxed the pocket watch from the old box and he was finally able to see me. My physical form that day was actually something I hadn't got yet used to. I had taken the form of a young man around 20 years old to make it more approachable for him.

"Hi Jack. Are you excited?" I asked as a big grin took over my pale face. It was truly such a spectacular moment to meet a new upcoming possible partner in crime.

For some reason he jumped from the sheer surprise of me appearing right in front of his eyes seemingly from thin air. Don't know why though. Maybe it had to do with the fact that people usually just don't seemingly just teleport straight in front of you.

"Who the fuck are you!?" he shouted with a voice filled with fear and shock. Someone most certainly could have even heard his scream if I didn't use my powers to make it quiet to other house members.

"Shh boy, no need to be frightened. You look like you saw a ghost… or something like that." I said as I tried to calm him down even though I wouldn't say that's exactly my bravur. Soon though I quickly offered my hand to him and helped him up from the floor.

He was still in clear shock but I guess he had his reasons.

"Look buddy I'm here to offer you something little that I would call a deal of your lifetime, quite literally. You see this pretty watch right here used to belong to your dear grandpa Joe, my dear friend, or at least he used to call me that," I rolled my eyes as I said those last words but it was not like he could see them through these all black goggles.

I gathered myself together before continuing, "So the deal I'm offering you is a pretty good deal you see. You just get to use this watch as long as you wish to in any way you desire but in return I get something little from you. Want to know what that is?" As I finished my sentence I noticed how my left arm was again shaking from excitement.

The boy nodded slightly to my question and probably tried to say yes but the words just didn't manage to come out of his partially open mouth.

"Absolutely nothing," I said and made a hand movement trying to illustrate the awesomeness of this.

The young boy looked confused as he finally managed to speak, "Nothing? What's the catch here?"

"No catch. You simply get to use this nice little toy here that kind of has the power to control time. Damn good deal I would say," I explained while swinging the pocket watch in my hand, "So what say you? Do we have a agreement" I said ominously as I offered to shake his hand while staring directly at his soul as the grin on my face just widened.

"I don't know about this… we just met and all… like what's your name and who even are you"

"Oh my name is not the important part here, young Jack. After all this is your story here, your moment to step into the limelight."

"It's just a name. Just tell me what to call you."

"Well I have many names, some more representative than the others but your grandpa used to call me Sebastian but you can call me whatever you fancy."

"Well nice to meet you Sebastian but why me? Why did you pick me?"

"Picked you? Why the hell would I pick someone like you? Don't make me laugh buddy. Your grandpa picked my watch from the street I left it in and I guess he now after all these years just got bored of me and therefore decided to get rid of me and so he sent my pocket watch to you," I said as I could sense how my words slightly hurted him but he quickly got over it and opened his mouth. "Why do you want to make this deal with me? What do you gain from it?"

I spent some seconds thinking about how to put my words before opening my mouth, "Well how should I put it. I was bored, yeah. I was bored and I wanted to see what kind of chaos a mere mortal like your old grandpa Joe could cause with the powers of my precious tool. We did have some great times indeed but he was always such a nosy bitch. He never followed my ideas and always played it safe. What a boring man. Actually he was first planning on hiding my pocket watch somewhere secret so it wouldn't get in the wrong hands. Took a bit of negotiating before he agreed on sending it to you. Why you? Well there was really no one better and at least I knew you already from seeing you every time you visited your grandpa and so on."

"So you're some sort of god?" he said and it was becoming really obvious that he was getting curious and more relaxed.

"No I don't meddle with their business and in exchange they don't meddle with mine." I said and actually felt slightly offended, which was not typical from me, from being connected to those arrogant assholes.

"Wait there's multiple gods? And if you're not god then what are you?"

"Okay I think that's enough questions for today. Now do tell me, do you accept my deal?" I said, again offering my hand to him.

To my surprise he grabbed it instantly and started to shake it like some kind of maniac, "Yes I do accept, definitely yes," he said with a genuine smile.

"Oh yes, that's the spirit. Well go ahead, try it" I advised him while handing the watch to his hands, "You probably already read the letter your grandpa wrote you right?"

"Yeah I read it. So is this the button he talke…" his jaw dropped as suddenly it felt like everything had changed entirely upside down. The feeling was like walking underwater but so much better. He noticed instantly how the clock on the wall had stopped and how even the slightest of noises had ceased to exist.

I grabbed a pen from his table and tried to drop it from the air but it was just flying there completely still.

His voice was filled with astonishment as he watched the pen in disbelief "It… it really works?".

"Of course it works dummy. You think I'm some sort of a liar? Take my word when I tell you that would never lie to you. Do you understand? Professionals have standards you know," I said knowing damn well that every single one of those words were complete bullshit.

He looked like he believed my words which of course pleased me, "So my dear Jack is there anything in particular you would like to use your new powers to?"

"I don't know. What did my grandpa use this pocket watch for?" He asked while leaving the room to check out the rest of his home.

"He did use it for many things but he probably wouldn't like the idea of me telling you about his little secrets and I do keep my associates personal information hidden… at least most of the time."

"I guess you're right" he mumbled but suddenly noticed her sister in the kitchen that we had just entered and I could tell that he definitely got some twisted ideas.

His home was a pretty nice one. Two floor house located in a pleasant neighborhood. Jack's father was a plane pilot and therefore always flying around the world only coming home once in a while. The boy's mother on the other hand was a school teacher in a nearby lower grade school. Always a pleasant woman; would have broken my heart seeing her move on her own years ago if that was possible from me. So to say I kind of had grown fond of her during all those years with Joe, or at least I think I had. She kind of felt like the daughter I never had.

"What happens if I pull her pants down? Will she notice?" Jack asked while pondering whether he should do it or was it too wrong.

"She wouldn't notice as the time is stopped and also by touching her she wouldn't notice that her pants were lowered even if you would resume the flow of time. That's how the pocket watch works mate. People touched by you during time stops will never notice anything unusual unless it's directly pointed at them and even in situations like that they would probably just blame some bad luck or their own mistakes. After all you humans are so vulnerable to even the simplest off manipulation spells."

This was definitely starting to sound better and better the more Jack learned about this new tool he was blessed to get in his hands. Who could have told what kind of mischievous actions were yet to come.

Maybe I should tell you more about Jack's looks. I mean I haven't told you anything yet. So he had this short brown hair that reminded me of the color of milk chocolate. However, his blue eyes and his hairstyle really did a bad job at making him stand out of the crowd in my opinion. Basically he looked pretty bland and boring but maybe it was not really that bad. I have just always favored a more personal and unique style.

Her sister, 17 year old Sammy, on the other hand was gorgeous for her age. Already with a mature look but still equipped with perfect skin and beautiful petite body. I could tell that she was way above average in looks. Her face covered in faints freckles and her beautiful strong hair in a ponytail she was a sight to behold. What comes to her body, she seemed to have just the right curves in the right places while still looking thin and extremely healthy. If I had been younger I would have surely lusted after her but these days I was more fond of older and more mature women.

As time was still stopped Jack approached Sammy from behind.

"Don't worry sis I'm not hurting you," he said and took a short moment before pulling her gray sweatpants slowly down to her ankles, "Hello Kitty panties? Aren't you a bit old for these?" Jack asked while bursting out a small laugh.

The 17 year old girl was indeed wearing pink Hello Kitty panties that day. They were a bit small for her in my opinion but who am I to give fashion advice to someone like her.

Sammy's round butt looked great especially in the small panties that didn't necessarily do a good job at hiding her butt cheeks. Her sweatpants in her ankles certainly made her look exposed and vulnerable; it didn't make it any better for her that she couldn't even have any idea of what was going on. The small voice in Jack's head that told him to stop was soon drowned by his lust and curiosity.

Jack took a few steps back and pressed the button on the pocket watch. Again it felt like the world had turned around hundreds of times in a fragment of a second. Only this time the time started to flow again instead of freezing.

Sammy, once again, was moving around the kitchen only this time her underwear exposed and Jack staring at her butt. Moving looked hard for her as her pants were hanging in her ankles but she didn't seem to notice it at all.

I had picked up some cold milk from the fridge and poured it into a glass before I moved to the cozy looking armchair in the corner of the room to observe the show. After all that's what I was and still am good at. Stalking people. Hiding in plain sight. Blending into the environment.

Sammy, totally obvious about her pants being down, soon noticed her brother behind her, "Oh hi Jack I was just making something to eat. You want me to make some for you too?

Jack lost in thoughts flinched from the sudden question, "Er Yeah sure " he said while trying to act like everything was normal.

"What's wrong? You look nervous? Has something happened?" the girl asked him.

Jack quickly reached for his pocket where he had put the watch and pressed the button.

"Wow she seriously doesn't notice that her panties are showing?" he said as his eyes were locked on her crotch area. Now he had finally gotten a good view from the front.

Sammy's fat pussy lips were perfectly outlined in her embarrassing and clearly a size or two too small underwear. If you looked closely you could even notice a glimpse of her bush peeking from the sides. Jack, mesmerized from the view, was having a full erection now bulging in his pants. This was most likely the first time he had seen even this much of any woman ever.

Jack proceeded to approach Sammy and this time pulled her shirt up all the way over her head while still leaving it still to her hands. What was revealed to him, and me, was the girl's yellow bra that still somewhat attempted to protect her dignity but also nicely emphasized her shapely breasts by forming a big and showy cleavage…

Thanks for reading this short beginning of a story. Please give me some ideas on how could I continue this as I'm very busy at the moment with my work and studies but I'd still love to write ENF stories like these on my past time but most of that time usually ends up with me just scraping 98% of everything I write because I feel like it's too generic or it has nothing to say. In conclusion it would help if you just gave some ideas or inspiration and I'd also appreciate to know more about what kind of stuff you guys like to read. Also I'm terribly sorry for my bad English as it is far from being my first language.
Last edited by BlueMenace on Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
superevil7

Re: The Tool of Time

Post by superevil7 »

Excellent story! Love the premise! Would definitely love to see Jack have some fun at school with some of his female classmates.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Fun fun!

There's a bunch of potential plots that can be done with reversing time alone, much less freezing it. And this story has the added quirk that touching people glitches them to not notice any changes (even obvious ones) until they are directly pointed out to the person.

The one advanced mode trick I can see him learning down the road is figuring out that touching ANYONE prevents them from noticing ANY changes, even to other people. So for instance, he could strip all of the girls in gym class while touching the boys and coaches to prevent any of them noticing or saying anything about all of the naked girls frolicking around.
ston3

Post by ston3 »

💩🤢
BlueMenace

Post by BlueMenace »

Chapter 2: The story continues

The atmosphere in the room was certainly erotic. I had played with the thought of whether to close the curtains or not but in the end I decided to let them stay open. Who knows who could get a glimpse of what was happening inside.

The milk I was enjoying was a bit too sweet for my taste but I didn’t really let it bother me.

Watching Jack toy with her sister I finally decided to break the silence and open my mouth, “So, your first time seeing a girl's underwear this closely?”

Jack nodded slightly while mumbling, “Yeah…”, and took a second before continuing quietly, “...unfortunately.”

Sammy had been frozen, interrupting her movement, but as Jack pressed the button again she finally started to move again, oblivious about her revealing state of clothing.

Jack had clearly forgotten that before he had stopped the time his sister had asked him if he was okay. Now they both just stared at each other awkwardly. Sammy even raised her eyebrows waiting for Jacks' answer that never came.

"Ehm, are you okay?" the brunette asked again, not knowing how to handle the awkward situation.

"Oh… yeah, totally," Jack said while not knowing whether to look at the girl's cleavage or her crotch area. Someone smart would have chosen the eyes but Jack looked like he was too horny to think that deeply at the moment.

Sammy gave him an awkward smile while wondering why he was staring at her clothes. Surely in normal conditions she would have checked out if there was something wrong with them but as she was under the magical powers of the pocket watches' spell she just simply didn't feel the need to do so.

Almost all of her body was exposed, not including the small areas that her underwear barely contained but she of course didn't know any of this. Jack decided to go sit on the sofa and turned on the tv to make this encounter less weird. Still everytime the girl wasn't looking Jack took the freedom to please his eyes on the girl's pale body. Her butt moving around in almost a hypnotizing way in her tight panties and her nice tits jiggling in her bra were simply too much for the boy to handle and he decided to stop the time once again.

"So you're really taking your time with this buddy. I can tell you that most people would have already stripped her naked a long time ago," I commented while trying to figure out what one of the paintings hanging on the wall was trying to represent. I can assure you that that painting did not look like anything at all. It only had some weird triangles and squares on it. Like seriously even a blind toddler could have made art better than that. I still remember when humans actually used to make beautiful art but those days were now long past.

Okay let's get back to the story now. So there he was, Jack, again right next to her pretty sister. I had now moved myself right behind the boy to ask him the crucial question, "Will you take her bra or panties off first? Or did your conscience finally wake up?"

"Bra, I'll leave the best part for last. And my conscience is clean… this is just for research purposes…"

That was just the answer I was expecting from him, "How original. Well, suit yourself buddy," I said, a bit bored.

This time Jack decided to also help her out of the clothes that were currently cramping her movement. He carefully raised her legs one after another to take her sweatpants off. Then he pulled her hands up and took her shirt away.

Now only wearing her underwear and socks the girl was ready for further stripping. With a cute smile on her face she did look adorable. I bet Jack noticed it too. However the boy soon moved his hands on her bra and pulled it downwards until her nicely shaped tits popped out with a small jiggle.

The boy looked freaking exhausted already from seeing such a feast. Sammy's nipples were pink and perky and surrounded by small areolas slightly darker than the nipples themself. From this close the boy could see even the slightest of imperfections on her skin texture and he was having a blast. He soon went in and moved his hands on her tits to get a good feel of them. As he was playing with her nipples while getting a nice handful of a touch on those perfect breasts he looked like he would soon make a mess in his own pants if this continued on.

As I thought that he was being too hasty I grabbed his shoulder to interrupt him, "Slow down buddy don't rush. After all, you aren't gonna run out of time. You quite frankly have all the time in the world in your pocket right now," I laughed.

He seemed to agree and thought it would be better to take it slow. In the end, I was right. He had all the time in the world but I think I should also note now that the watch doesn't stop the aging of the user himself so no human could live eternally with its powers.

Anyway, he went back to the sofa and pressed the button again. He probably thought that the view wasn't good enough and so he immediately opened his mouth and asked her sister, "Hey by the way Sam I got some homework that I'm really going to need your help with."

As he said those words a small grin tried to sneak on his face but he managed to hide it just on time.

"Oh what is it?" Sammy asked and turned around.

"Well you see, I have to do this school presentation about healthy habits and exercise and I'm going to need some video material to use on it. It's nothing big. I just need a short video of you doing some light practises. It's just for the background of the presentation. Don't worry, I can even blur your face if you want."

"Uhh okay? Like right now or…"

"Yeah let's do it so we don't have to worry about it later. Now just relax and maybe start by doing some jumping jacks or something. You don't have to be perfect just be yourself," Jack encouraged her as he pulled his phone out to record her.

She was a bit perplexed at first but soon she was already smiling and having a good time. Jack watched in awe as her beautiful boobs moved up and down with the rest of her body, slamming against her torso over and over again.

The pretty brunette had no idea of her brother's true intentions here. After a while Jack told her that it was enough and she could change the move. Sammys next move was the bridge move where she had to form a bridge with her body keeping her hands and legs on the ground with her stomach facing upwards.

She had to spread her legs open quite a bit for this move and Jack used the opportunity to zoom in between her legs with his phone to capture as much as possible. Now Sammy's panties could barely cover anything at all as her puffy pussy lips were gushing from the sides of her embarrassing panties. Her dark pubic hair was also now clearly visible.

Jack couldn't believe that this was really happening. After all, he had gotten the watch only around a quarter of an hour ago and was still trying to process this sudden surprise. Oh boy had I a good feeling that he had been the perfect choice to give the ownership of the tool. Someone else could have maybe used the watch to gain money or power but this little guy here was clearly either too horny or too dumb (most likely both) for such thoughts.

"I think that's enough for now. Do you mind taking the trash out?" Jack said while coming up with more plans for her. I could tell that he had an idea that would let him test out the watches' powers even more.

"Okay I can do that but you'll do it tomorrow,"she answered and crabbed the trash bag before heading towards the door.

Sammy put on her shoes but didn't bother on taking the jacket as she wasn't planning on staying outside for long anyway. Now wearing her red sneakers she opened the door and took a step outside. The fresh Saturday air blew nicely against her face but she had to admit that it felt surprisingly cold outside. I knew it was because she was practically naked but she didn't know this.

As she finally put the trash in the garbage can the cute neighbor boy Mathias who was walking by stopped at her. The boy was the same age as Sammy and they even shared some classes together. Mathias was a decent looking guy. He had curly red hair and glasses and looked kind of like a more handsome version of that dude from Harry potter. I don't remember his name but you know who I'm talking about.

"Wow Sam…," The guy managed to say, as he was clearly shocked by Sammy's clothing style, before continuing, "Didn't know you were like this… this open should I say."

"What do you mean open?" She asked and was obviously confused.

"I mean your clothes… I don't know what to say."

"Oh you mean my jacket! Yeah I didn't bother to put it on even though I maybe should have. It's kinda cold here," she laughed trying to create a more relaxed atmosphere.

"No no no I mean that you're naked. Almost at least. Pretty brave if you ask me," Mathias said while his eyes had gotten lost on her bare boobs.

"What do you mean I'm nak…," she said as she looked down but suddenly realized that it was true, "Holy fuck I'm naked!"

The girl, in complete shock, tried to instantly cover herself and ran back to her house. She tried to open the front door but it was hopeless as it had been locked.

"Why is it locked!! This can't be happening. This can't be happening!'" She panicked and noticed her brother watching her from the window.

Mathias was now very confused and had no idea what the hell was going on. Did she really accidentally come outside naked or was this just some sort of prank? The only thing he was sure about anymore was that he had seen his crushes' tits and underwear and that was all that mattered to him. Although he was a bit amused that Sammy had hello kitty panties clearly made for small kids he mostly found them just cute.

The guy decided to go to help Sammy partially because she looked like she needed it but mostly because he just wanted to get a closer look at her, "Need help with that door?" He asked but Sammy didn't want to respond to him and tried to force the door open.

"Please dont look at me…" she begged, "It's not funny."

As a well mannered guy Mathias turned around and gave some privacy to the poor girl but noticed Jack immediately, "Wait, is that your brother in the window? Why can't he open the door for you?"

"I have a feeling he's the one who locked it" she mumbled and felt violated and betrayed at the same time. She still had no idea of why she was naked but for "some" reason she felt like it was totally only her own fault.

Meanwhile Jack was still inside enjoying the warmth of the house while he was watching the show her sister was putting on.

"Oh look at her. All embarrassed and panicking. Too bad she has no idea of why she is naked." Jack mocked her and I sensed how the powers were starting to blind his mind.

"I gotta tell you Jack that your grandpa never went this far with the watch. He mostly used the powers to more, how to say it, productive things like just helping him with everyday time management and such. When asked why he told me that god wouldn't pardon him if he used the powers to creedy acts. I asked which god but he probably thought that I was trying to only annoy him and ignored me," I said while keeping my eye on the teens outside, "Tell me Jack. How long will you keep her locked outside? After all you humans are so vulnerable to cold and it would be a shame if she got sick or something like that."

"Don't worry I'll help her," he said and spinned the pocket watches' pointers backwards for about twenty minutes.

The moment he let go of the pointer the time started to rewind backwards with insane speed. In a blink of an eye we were both again in his room. It was the moment where he had just received the watch.

"Holy shit. I think I'm gonna throw up," he said and for certain he didn't look like he was very fine at the moment.

"Sure it can be hard to get used to that but for your fortune you will have more than enough time my boy," I told him as it was fairly amusing indeed seeing him like that.

"I need to ask you something, Sebastian. How much can I go backwards in time with this watch?"

"Exactly 12 hours as that's the amount of hours the watch displays. If you try to go more than that it will simply not work. Also if you try to go back multiple times in row to exceed this limit it will also not work."

"Hmm that should be more than enough," he pondered.

"I could also mention that as the watch legally belongs to me as I'm just borrowing it to you for your lifetime I still have the ultimate authority to revoke our deal at any time I wish but don't worry as I most likely won't as long as you don't do something very stupid," I told him while making sure he was listening to me, "Also if you try to use the powers against me I'll happily end your little life in a very painful and unnecessarily long way," I continued with a friendly smile.

He looked at me like I was some kind of creep for a moment before saying, "Yeah I'm not trying to use it against you I promise."

"I was only joking mate… or was I? Anyway maybe we should go somewhere so you could get more experience with the tool."

He seemed to be thinking for a while before telling me that he knew just the right place. The boy didn't even agree on telling me about it but only told me to follow him. Soon we left the house and headed to this little place of his…
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive