The Curse (Part 4 Posted 1/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

The Curse (Part 4 Posted 1/30)

Post by jastes22 »

The Curse - Louise is beset by a strange series of unfortunate...accidents.
Last edited by jastes22 on Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:20 pm, edited 13 times in total.
jastes22

The Curse - Part 1: The Skirt

Post by jastes22 »

I think I’m cursed.

At least, that’s what my Nana says. “Trouble always finds us,” she would say, her shaky index finger pointed upwards and her eyes covered in cataracts. “Mark my words. Trouble will find you, Louise,” she said, poking me in my chest. “Best be prepared for it.”

I would laugh, roll my eyes at my Nana’s attempts to be serious, and move on with my day. I love the old woman, but she would say some wacky things, especially at the end when she couldn’t always think straight. Best to just humor her.

After she passed away, her words would pop in my head on occasion. “Trouble will always find you.” Just random advice from a sweet old lady.

I should have listened.

Not that I could really prepare for what was about to happen. I’m not sure anyone could.

It all started when Mark Loparli invited me to his pool party.

Actually, now that I think about it, it started earlier., on the city bus. That’s when everything started to fall apart.

Literally.

I woke up that morning with the jitters. The swim team was only a week away from State, and we were working our tails off to be ready.

I changed quickly, wanting to get on the early bus. Some of us girls were getting together for an early practice, and I didn’t want to miss my bus and have to wake one of my parents to drive me. Wouldn’t that be embarrassing?

I pulled on my school uniform. White button-up shirt, gold tie, black blazer with matching skirt. So boring. The only real choice I had was my color of underwear, a cute pink set that fit me perfectly with a C-cup bra and cute panties

The bus was just passing as I came outside.

“Wait! Wait!” I ran towards the bus, waving my arms. Blessedly, it slowed down and I crawled on.

I nodded to the bus driver in thanks, still breathing hard. He shrugged, closed the door, and started to drive again.

I made my way to the back of the bus. This early in the morning, there was only one other person on the bus, a young man who looked a few years older than me, about college-aged. Probably heading to some sort of study group, I thought.

I glanced at the chairs of the bus. Deciding not to take any chances, I stepped in front of the boy and wrapped my hand around one of the straps.

As the bus made it’s way along its route, my mind started to wander, thinking about the upcoming meet, practicing my strokes and doing the breathing exercises my trainer had given me.

My mind occupied, I didn’t quite register the bus driver’s grunt until he slammed on the brakes. My fingers, securely wrapped in the strap just a moment ago, were suddenly free and I was suddenly falling to the floor. I heard a horrifying riiiiippp as my skirt caught on something and the side of it tore from the top several inches. I yelped as I felt the cool air of the bus run up my exposed hip and leg.

What was that? The bus driver had just slammed on his brakes for no reason. And I shouldn’t have flown forward that much. It felt like someone had pushed me, or something.

I pushed myself up, gripping the torn edges of my skirt. The boy was looking at me, his eyes wide at the sight of my wardrobe malfunction. I looked at him with suspicion. Did he push me? No, he seemed too surprised for that. Still, it didn’t make any sense

I blushed as I realized that, even with my fingers holding the fabric together, there was still a good amount of my panties showing. I swallowed and tried to turn in a way that I wasn’t showing so much skin, but I realized that any motion was just making the tear grow larger.

With the tear nearly halfway down my skirt now, I froze, deciding the embarrassment of my panties completely in view was better than having my entire skirt fall apart.

Both hands occupied with keeping my clothes together, I wasn’t able to hold onto the bus straps, instead having to balance myself whenever the bus jerked or rumbled.As the skirt continued to tear slowly, I felt my heartbeat quicken and my breathing grow ragged. The thought of being totally exposed was terrifying. I would die from embarrassment.

The bus stopped, and I groaned inwardly as someone got on. A woman, older than the two of us and wearing a smart business suit. I blushed as she looked me up and down, her eyes falling on my panties for a long, awful moment. She shook her head and took her seat while my face just turned even more red. I just wanted to disappear.

Finally, the bus arrived at my stop. I hurried off, wincing at the feeling of my skirt ripping even further. I had a spare set of clothes in my pool locker. If I could just—

Riiiiippp.

Oh, frick.

My skirt came completely apart. I grabbed the two edges for dear life and pulled them as tight as I could, though it hardly felt like enough. I whimpered as I scurried past the commons and into one of the side halls towards the pool. Thankfully, it was early enough I didn’t see anyone. I was almost—

“Hey, Louise!”

I squeaked, nearly losing my grip on my skirt as I turned around sharply.

Of all people,Mark Laparli was standing in front of me. I blushed even deeper. My secret crush was standing right in front of me with my skirt nearly falling off! “Cameron! Hey!” I said, way too loudly.

He paused, a little surprised at my outburst. “Umm…how are you?”

“Me? Oh, yeah, I’m fine. Just fine,” I said, swallowing hard as I felt my fingers start to slip. Blessedly, I was at an angle where Cameron couldn’t see anything, but that was about to change any second now. I couldn’t just leave Mark, but any longer and I was going to lose my bottoms.

He chuckled a little bit, seeing me so flustered. Probably thought I was nervous, or something. Which wasn’t technically wrong.

“So, I’m having a pool party this weekend. I’m inviting everyone from both swim teams. Do you think you can make it?”

“What? Oh, umm…sure.”

His face split into a grin. “Great!”

Seeing how excited he was, my heart fluttered, and for a moment I completely forgot my predicament.

“Sounds great, I—OW!—” There was a sudden sharp pain in my side, as if someone was jabbing me in the side. I yelped and threw my arms to my side.

To Mark’s credit, he kept it mostly together , but his eyes did widen when he realized that he could see all of my pink panties. “Oh…ummm…”
I yelped and snatched my skirt off the ground and standing straight up. “Sounds good! Text me the details!”

I ran off to the locker room, my face flushed like red Kool-aid.

My hands trembled as I flung my locker open and practically threw my swimsuit on the floor and rushed to put it on.

My side still hurt. What was that? It felt like someone had rammed their thumbnail into my side, knowing exactly how to get me to raise my hands and drop my skirt. I replayed everything from the last half-hour in my head, nearly whimpering at each moment and the feeling of everyone staring at me. I was sooo embarrassed.

Trouble will find you, Louise,”

But that was only the beginning.
jastes22

The Curse - Part 2: The School Nurse

Post by jastes22 »

I avoided Mark as much as I could over the next few days. Just the thought that he had seen me in my underwear made me blush.

Of course, avoiding him was pretty difficult considering we had several classes together.

“Does anyone know the answer to the question?” The teacher asked, putting her hands behind her on her desk. Beside her hand, I could see something metallic and sharp. Scissors?

I raised my hand.

“Louise?”

“Well, if X is 6 and Y is 8, then…”

Mark turned around to look at me. I blushed, and my brain came screeching to a halt. “Well…umm…” I shook my head. “Sorry. I just lost it.”

The teacher frowned, but then shrugged. “That’s okay. Anyone else?”

The teacher was young and inexperienced, but today she seemed different. More confident. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

As the class continued, my mind wandered to the events of the past couple days. The more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that I was just having accidents. Someone—or something—was deliberately embarrassing me, but I had no idea who or what. It didn’t matter, though. I just had to be careful.

“Anyone want to solve this problem on the board?”

I raised my hand, determined to redeem myself from earlier. Mark would be watching, yes, but I just needed to get over it.

“Yes, Louise. Do you want to try?”

I pulled myself up from my chair. I felt something waft through the air, like a foul-smelling mold. Suddenly, I felt a little dizzy. What? I wasn't feeling sick at all, and my balance was normally very good.

I gritted my teeth and forced my feet to move.

My foot caught on the ground, and I yelped as I fell to the ground. My hands reached out to cushion the fall or catch the edge of the desk, and I felt my fingers graze the pair of scissors

Riiiippp.

Oh, no.

“Louise!” The teacher exclaimed. “You’re bleeding!”

I looked down, feeling a little woozy. My white shirt was completely in shreds, and there was a thin line down my side where the scissors had cut, and blood was oozing out and staining my shirt. There was no way the scissors should have done that much damage to my clothes, but somehow it did.

So much for being careful.

The teacher helped me up. “Mark? Can you bring Louise to the school nurse? She’s looking a little pale.”

I tried to open my mouth to protest. Anyone but Mark. But it was only then did I realize that the entire front of my shirt had been ripped open, meaning everyone could see my bra underneath. Still groggy, I tried to raise up my hands to cover myself. Not again. How did this keep happening?

Mark wrapped an arm around my shoulders and guided me out of the room.

As he led me towards the nurse’s room, I became more and more aware how exposed I was. The scissors had not only cut my skin, but somehow had changed direction mid-cut and went directly down the middle of my shirt, leaving my blazer untouched but snipping off all the buttons and leaving my bra just slightly nicked, though still intact.

The nurse looked up from her desk as we walked in. I scrunched my nose. Something felt off, but I wasn’t sure what. It wasn’t quite the stench that through off my balance. Something more…discreet. It was like when the milk had just started to spoil, but not enough for you to notice until you started eating.

“What happened?” The nurse asked, her voice monotone. I frowned. I didn’t see the nurse often, but when I did, she was normally much nicer and had more genuine concern.

When I didn’t respond, Mark spoke up. “She fell and some scissors cut her.”

“I’ll need to check for other cuts. Go ahead and take off your shirt and your bra,” the nurse said, almost robotically.

“What?”

I glanced at Mark, who looked just as confused as I was.

The nurse shrugged, unconcerned.

“I need to make sure you’re not hurt anywhere else. Go on, take it off.”

Mark swallowed hard. After a pause, he moved towards the door. “Maybe I should go…”

“No, you should stay in case Louise needs help getting back to class,” the nurse said.

“Oh, umm…okay.”

I blushed a deep red. Mark seeing me in my panties was bad enough, but seeing me topless? That was almost too much.

I turned so my back was to Mark. I took off my blazer and set it on the chair next to me. My white shirt, ripped as it was, came next, looking more like rags than an actual shirt. I took a deep breath, and then reached behind me. My fingers fumbled with the strap, but eventually I unclipped my slightly-damaged bra. It hung there for a long moment. I just couldn’t bring myself to really take it off. Not here in front of Mark.

“Go on,” The nurse said.

I felt like I was swallowing a rock. I grabbed the edges of my bra and pulled. It fell to the ground in a clump. Seeing it in front of me only served to drive home that I wasn’t wearing anything from the waist up. Oh, crap, what was I doing?

I reached up and crossed my arms in front of my chest, grabbing my tits with my hands. Even though I was facing away from Mark, I knew he could see a partial of my side-boob and the entirety of my back. I felt like my butt was sticking out, even covered by my skirt.

The nurse worked around me, cleaning where the scissors nicked with me alcohol swab and wrapping a long, sticky bandage to it. The way it was positioned, though, meant that the school nurse couldn’t quite reach everything with my arms in the way. I prayed that the nurse would just work around them and finish everything.

No such luck. Whatever spell that had taken over the nurse was still very much in control.
“Hands down,” the nurse said. “I need to reach everything.”

I lowered my hand despite the growing panic in my breathing. My nipples ached in the cold air of the room, and I felt them harden. Oh, crap, was I getting turned on by this? This wasn’t like me at all.

“Turn,” the nurse said.

What? Turn? With Mark right there?

“Can’t you—”

“No, I can’t. Stop being difficult. Turn. Now.”

I whimpered quietly. Fingers clenched at my side, I turned, making eye contact with Mark. He tried to keep my gaze, but his eyes definitely flittered to my tits, and it took everything for me to not squeal and throw my arms around myself.

Mark himself looked pale—I imagined most of his blood had rushed south—, but not so much as to not appreciate the opportunity of having a cute girl completely topless in front of him. For just a moment, he allowed himself to drop the guise of being polite and just ran his eyes completely up and down my chest. Hands by my side, my fingers clenched and unclenched, and my throat was as dry as a desert.

The nurse finished the bandage, standing up. “Okay, you’re good to go. ”

Relieved that it was finally over, I quickly turned away from Mark and looked at the nurse expectantly.

She gave me a look like I was being stupid. “Go on,” she said.

“I need my clothes,” I said.

“There’s blood on them and they’re ruined. You can’t go out wearing that. You’ll be fine.”

I gawked at her. “I can't go outside like this!” I still had yet to replace my spare uniform from just a few days ago. I had nothing else to wear.

The nurse practically rolled her eyes. “Just put on your blazer…” she threw the jacket on. I shuddered at the foreign sensation of the heavy fabric hanging on my bare skin. “...and button it up.”

She couldn’t be serious. My tits were covered, yes, but it was very obvious that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. While some of the girls despised the strict dress code, I didn’t mind it as much. But now everyone would be staring. No more wondering what kind of goods Louise was hiding.

Walking down the hallway was pure torture. The blazer felt terribly awkward on my stomach, and the rubbing of the fabric against my tits felt wrong. I kept looking down my chest, convinced that my breasts were completely sticking out, but the blazer was at least tight enough not to move around much when I walked. I knew that the entirety of my cleavage was on display, my chest completely exposed.

Mark walked beside me, obviously trying not to peer into the sides of my blazer and failing. My only comfort was that he looked as red as I felt.

The teacher looked up as I walked in. She gasped at my appearance, but said nothing. My eyes scanned the room as the other students began to perk up at the sight of me. I quickly took my seat and pulled my blazer as tight as I could around me.

Losing my skirt in front of Mark was one, but standing there, essentially topless save for a blazer that barely covered it, in front of my entire class? This was a living nightmare. Never had I ever been the kind of girl who got off on streaking or being exhibitionistic. But here I was, basically flashing anyone who cared to look.

“Umm…Louise?”

I squeaked. “W-what?”

“No blazers on in the classroom, please. School policy.”

I paled. Her too? I realized that the same off-smell thing from the nurse’s room was in here, too. In fact, it was all over the hallway, too, now that I thought about it. What was going on? It was like all the adults were…possessed, or something. Determined to embarrass me. Could this get any worse? I could sense the whole class holding their breath, knowing what the teacher’s words meant.

I slipped out of my seat and pulled off my blazer, doing my best to use it as a covering before depositing it on the back of my seat. I folded my arms across my chest and did my best to cover my breasts. Thankfully, I was sitting closer to the front, so not many people had a great angle, but the fact that I knew students were staring at my bare back made things even worse.

Losing my skirt in front of Mark was one thing, but to be completely and utterly topless in front my entire class was another thing entirely.

Finally, the bell rang, and I threw my blazer back on and rushed to the hallway. I hurried past everyone in the hallway, trying my best to ignore their stares and whispering. I realized suddenly that it was only 2nd period, and I knew every teacher was going to enforce the no-blazers in class rule. It meant that I had five more periods of sitting in my chair without my blazer. Not only that, but I had to navigate crowded hallways of students in between. By the end of the day, everyone would know that Louise Marigold went an entire school day nearly topless.

By the time the final school bell rang, I was certain my face was permanently flushed red. There was no way all of this had happened by accident.

Something was out to get me, and I had a feeling it wasn’t remotely close to being done.

*By now you get the premise: Something is creating awkward situations for our poor Louise. I have ideas for the next part and the finale, but if you have any ideas for some possible situations for Louise to find herself in before we get there, let me know. :)
superevil7

Re: The Curse (Part 2 posted 1/23)

Post by superevil7 »

Nice premise. I'm guessing you have the full reveal planned for Mark's pool party, but might I suggest a chapter about Louise having to be bottomless before then.

Also, something in me is really hoping for Mark to be the one responsible for Louise's problems. Sometimes I wish we got more boys purposely embarrassing the girls around here.
jastes22

Re: The Curse (Part 2 posted 1/23)

Post by jastes22 »

superevil7 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:04 pm Nice premise. I'm guessing you have the full reveal planned for Mark's pool party, but might I suggest a chapter about Louise having to be bottomless before then.

Also, something in me is really hoping for Mark to be the one responsible for Louise's problems. Sometimes I wish we got more boys purposely embarrassing the girls around here.
Shh...don't spoil it! Haha, I've got an idea for a "bottomless" incident. I'll see what I can do.
jastes22

The Curse: Part 3 - Getting Out

Post by jastes22 »

I avoided going to school for several days. It wasn’t hard, given how absolutely sick I felt. Literally everyone had seen me. I tried my best not to flash anyone, but I’m sure there were some lucky students who got a good view of things I didn’t want them to see, and just the thought of it made me blush.

But even avoiding people, things kept happening. An odd slip would throw up my skirt, or a button would suddenly come loose. Anytime I was out in public, something embarrassing would happen. Nothing to the degree of what had happened at school, but still embarrassing.

As I showered that morning, I examined my body. I looked good, I could admit, but I had always been shy with it. I shook my head. The whole idea that something was out to get me was ridiculous. I just needed to relax. I grabbed my favorite lavender shampoo and caressed my long brown hair with it, enjoying the power scent as my body was enveloped with it

My phone went off. I wrapped a towel around me snugly and opened up my phone.

A text from Hailee.

Hey girlfriend! Whatcha up to?

Nothing, I responded honestly. Just want to stay home.

I got something to cheer you up.

What is it?

It’s a surprise. I’ll pick you up in 15.

I started to text that I didn’t want to go out, but I stopped myself. I couldn’t be scared to go outside. That was no way to live. I’m sure I was just imagining things. It’d be fine. Besides, maybe I’d have fun.

I hurried and threw on some clothes. Jeans and a T-shirt. Nothing too fancy. The weather was warm enough that I didn’t need a jacket, even if Hailee’s “surprise” was outdoors.

Here!

I ran outside and got in Hailee’s car. She was a small girl, with strikingly blond hair and a huge grin. Think valley girl meets country girl, if that made any sense.

As we pulled out the driveway, I turned to her. “So, what’s the surprise?”
She rolled her eyes. “If I told you, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn’t it?”

Something felt off. She was her same bubbly self, but she seemed almost too excited. What did she have planned? I realized that we were heading back to her house. Maybe she wanted to do a makeup session? I used to love those as a kid.

As we pulled up Hailee’s street, I could see cars lining up and down the sides.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

Hailee sighed. “Party for the kid next door. Bit of a snot. His friends are a bunch of nerdy teenagers. I mostly just ignore him.”

I nodded. “So what’s the surprise?”

She grinned, pushing some of her blond hair out of the way. “You’ll see.”

As we entered the yard, Barry, Hailee’s dog, started to bark and shake, running around me. I laughed, knelt down, and started to scratch behind his ears.

“Hey, Louise.”

I jumped. I hadn’t even noticed there was someone else in the yard.

“Mark?” What was he doing here? He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

He grinned. “Good to see you.”

“You’re the surprise?” I asked. Something was off.

“Well…not exactly,” he said. “Hailee and I were talking, and we haven’t seen you at school lately, so we thought it would be a good idea to get you out.”

For some reason, his words filled me with dread. “N-no thanks.” I took a step back. This was a bad idea.

Hailee stopped me from going further. “No, we really think this will be good for you. You can’t stay cooped up in your house all day.”

I realized there was no way out. “W-what did you have in mind?”

“We think you need to get over your shyness about your body. So we decided to strip you.”

“What? No way!” I spun on my heels and dashed for the exit.

“Pin her down!”

Hailee grabbed me. I fought to get away, but for a small girl, she was very strong. She pinned me down and started to work on my belt buckle.

“No! Wait!”

Hailee yanked my pants down to my knees. At the same time, Mark grabbed the edges of my shirt and pulled up, lifting my shirt up and over my head. My hands above my head, there was nothing I could do to stop Hailee from pulling off the rest of my pants. As she held me down, Mark ripped off my shoes and socks. Suddenly, I was on the ground clad only in my underwear.

I scrambled to my feet, but before I could grab my clothes, Hailee and Mark snatched them away.

I blushed, holding my hands across my body. “Give them back!”

Hailee giggled. “You’re right, Mark. She is cute when she’s embarrassed.”

I was still too shocked at what had just happened to respond. This had been Mark's idea?

“Here’s the deal,” Mark said. “Hailee and I are going to go shopping. Should be about an hour. Maybe longer. Once we get back, then we’ll give you your clothes back.”

I gulped. I knew there was no way to talk them out of it.

They both took a long look up and down my body before heading for their car.

I ran my options through my head. Hailee drove me, and my house was several miles away down a main road, so walking home wasn’t an option. I walked over to the backdoor. Maybe I could hide inside. Locked.

I blushed, standing there. I was in the backyard, so it wasn’t like anyone would see me. I just had to wait, unfortunately.

Barry barked at me, yipping at something.

“What is it, boy?”

Suddenly, Barry growled and jumped at me. I yelped, falling to the ground and seeing stars. Before I knew what was happening, Barry had grabbed the edge of my panties.

“No! Wait—”

Riiiippp.

Not again.

I stared at the dog, my panties now wrapped in its mouth. “Give it back!” I reached down and tried to yank it out of the dog’s mouth.

Barry wasn’t having any of that. He clamped down on my panties and pulled back. The panties stretched impossibly far before I heard another riiiipp and my panties completely tore in two. The dog jumped back, shook his head like he was playing with a chew toy, and then deposited my destroyed panties in a glob of fabric and saliva on the ground.

I stared at it in disbelief. This could not be happening. Not again. In the span of less than half-an-hour I had been stripped down to only my bra.

“Hey, look! There’s some naked girl in the neighbor’s backyard!”

I squeaked, running for a nearby set of bushes as boys clamored out onto the other side of the fence to get a good look at me. You had got to be kidding me! A bunch of horny teenagers? How could this get any worse?

It was much more difficult to climb the bushes than I originally thought, and it took several long, agonizing moments to clear them. I could hear boys laughing, and I knew they could all see my curvy butt.

I threw myself behind the bush, my body trembling from the embarrassment. My bare feet feet felt awkward on the scratchy mulch surrounding plants. The boys all laughed and whistled. “Come on out!” they yelled. I shook my head. I just prayed they didn’t decide to come into the yard.

Thankfully, they didn’t, content to just jeer and watch. How much longer were Hailee and Mark going to be? Every minute was agony.

Time passed. My legs were starting to cramp from staying hunched over, but no way was I moving.

Despite my situation, I started to nod off. I was started awake by the sound of voices.“Louise? Louise, we’re back!” Mark yelled out.

Relief.

“How do you think she did?” Hailee asked.

“I’m sure she’s loving it.”

They walked into the backyard, pausing at the sight of me hidden by the bushes. They both noted the crowd of boys gathered by the fence. “Louise? What are you doing over there?” Hailee asked. I saw her look at the mess of my panties on the lawn.

All I could do was whimper.

“Well, come on out,” Mark said.

“I think I’ll stay right here,” I said.

“Why? What’s the matter?” They both started to walk over.

“No, wait!”

Mark and Hailee turned the corner, stopping as they discovered me pantyless.

I blushed as they looked me up and down. My mind tried to get my body to shift to give them less of a view of my pussy, but I was frozen to my spot.

“Wow, Louise,” Hailee finally said. “We thought taking your clothes would be embarrassing enough, but you had to take it a step further. You really want to be exposed, huh?”

“That’s not…”

“You know what?” Mark said, as if discovering the most important thing in the world. “I think she wanted to be topless in school.”

Hailee nodded. “I think that’s true.”

“That’s not true! Now give me back my clothes!” I heard some of the boys groan as they realized their little show was coming to an end.

Mark looked at Hailee. “I don’t know. Do you think we should give them back?”

Hailee held my clothes close to her chest. “She is being very rude,” Hailee said. “I think we should hold onto her clothes for a little bit longer.”

“Oh, come on!”

Hailee gave me a cheeky grin. “Tell you what. You step out and stand here for five minutes, in front of these boys that have been so polite, we’ll give you your clothes back.”

“What?”

Hailee rolled her eyes. “You’re just making this worse for yourself, Lou. You don’t really have a choice. And the more I know how embarrassing this is for you, the further I want to go.”

I swallowed what felt like a rock. She was right, of course. I had no other options. Trying my best not to expose myself to the boys even more, I started to crawl across the shrub, one hand planted firmly over my pussy.

The boys, having not heard our conversation, were beyond excited to see that they were going to get an even better show. They all looked me up and down. In the corner of my eye, I could see Mark staring, at my waist, and I whimpered. In the past four days, he had seen me skirtless, topless, and now bottomless.

I heard Hailee step up behind me. She grabbed my ample butt and squeezed, giggling at my reaction. If possible, I blushed deeper at the sensation of my best friend fondling me. This was so unlike her. What had gotten into her?

Finally, she pulled away. “Good. Now, hands on your head.”

“W-what?”

Hailee grinned. Mark’s eyes had yet to leave my waist. “You heard me.”

“I’m not doing that in front of…in front of them!” I hissed.

Hailee shrugged. “Fine by me. We’ll just have to keep this going on for longer, then. We might even consider taking your bra hostage, too.”

I paled. The thought of being completely naked was mortifying. And I had nothing to bargain with. I could try to put my foot down, but Hailee was on the warpath, and I knew she would take my last piece of clothing if I gave her a reason to.

“F-f-fine.”

“Good girl.” She grabbed my hands gently, and I didn’t resist as my hands were raised to my head. I could still smell the lavender from that morning. I kept my legs as close together as possible, whimpering at the feeling of the wind on my crotch.

“Oh, give then more than that,” Hailee said. Without warning, she placed her hands between my legs and spread them. I whimpered as my pussy spread, open to the eyes of all the leering boys.

It wasn’t the entire school, but at least I had been mostly covered then. I was standing with some of my most private parts exposed, legs spread, armpits open to the eyes of some hormone-filled boys who had barely hit puberty! Their eyes exploring my body were like rats skittering up and down my body, enough to make my skin shudder. Some of them would whisper something to the other and they would burst out in giggles. I found myself blushing as I explored my own body in my mind. What were they saying? Were they commenting on some flaw or calling me names? Did they think I was some kind of slut?

“Why does she have hair down there?” One of the boys asked. This sent a wave of giggles through the group.

“What? This?” Hailee patted my pussy, grabbing the soft tuft of pubic hair and pulling lightly. “This is all natural.”

I groaned, nearly buckling over. I blushed, realizing that I had just revealed to Hailee, my tormentor, and everyone else, that what she did was pleasurable. What would she do with that information? My five minutes had to be over soon, right?

“It’s part of growing up,” Hailee said. “Come and take a look. But no touching.”

I stared at my best friend. What was she doing?

The boys didn’t hesitate, climbing over the fence and bending over to take a good look at my womanhood. I bit my lip, trying not to cry. This was soooo embarrassing. Some of them even reached out and grazed my leg before remembering Hailee’s restriction. My breathing grew faster and faster as the boys examined me. My breasts heaved against the fabric of my bra. I felt like I was sweating everywhere.

One of them was bold enough to run his finger down the side of my pussy. I groaned and nearly buckled over.

“Look! She’s wet!”

Hailee giggled. “Yes, that’s what happens when she’s excited.”

Frick, this couldn’t get more embarrassing. I had never been turned on by this sort of thing in the past, but my body was betraying me.

“Can we see her boobs?”

I held my breath. The thought of being completely naked in front of others was terrifying.

“Sorry, kiddos. Looks like our time is up. Mark?”

Looking a little disappointed, Mark threw me my clothes. I threw them on as fast as I possibly could, not even caring that I was mooning everyone as I bent down to pull on my pants. It felt odd wearing no panties, but it was a thousand times better.

Driving home, neither Hailee or I said anything. I opted to sit with my legs folded up. Anything to feel more covered up.

As we pulled into my driveway, Hailee looked at me. “I know you enjoyed that, Louise.”

I opened my mouth to argue. Hailee held up a finger. “No need to admit it. I just know.”

As she drove away, I felt something come over me. Had that really just happened? I had been naked from the waist down in front of…boys. Oh, crap, I couldn’t think of anything more awful.

There was no way anything worse could happen.

Right?
superevil7

Re: The Curse (Part 3 posted 1/26)

Post by superevil7 »

What a wonderful chapter! Very interesting that Mark and her friend Hailee would team up to prank Louise like that. I have a pretty good feeling that I might just be correct about Mark ;) Sorry, no spoilers.

I love when a girl can't control herself and ends up getting excited despite her embarrassment. I loved that she had to show off her privates to all the boys too, and one even touched her.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Thank for taking my suggestion. Hope the next part is up soon!
jastes22

Re: The Curse (Part 3 posted 1/26)

Post by jastes22 »

superevil7 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:22 pm What a wonderful chapter! Very interesting that Mark and her friend Hailee would team up to prank Louise like that. I have a pretty good feeling that I might just be correct about Mark ;) Sorry, no spoilers.

I love when a girl can't control herself and ends up getting excited despite her embarrassment. I loved that she had to show off her privates to all the boys too, and one even touched her.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Thank for taking my suggestion. Hope the next part is up soon!
Thanks! I’m hoping you enjoy this next part I have planned
jastes22

The Curse - Part 4: The Devil's Bargain

Post by jastes22 »

There was no way I was going to go to Mark’s party.

My phone was blowing up. A quick glance showed Hailee begging me to come. As a co-captain of the girls’ swim team, she “desperately” wanted everyone to be there, but I wasn’t budging. No way. They would just find a way to embarrass me in front of everyone.

Then, there was a pause. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. 30 minutes. The silence was making me nervous. Hailee wasn’t one to give up easily. What was she up to?

Then, an hour before the party was supposed to start, I got a text. It was an unknown number, but I instantly knew it was Mark.

No words, just a singular picture. Actually, two pictures.

The first was of me, standing in the middle of Hailee’s lawn with my hands on my head. The boys were around me, but it was very clear that I was naked from the waist down.

Then the second one was of me with Hailee kneeling beside me with a hand on my crotch. The moment when she pulled on my pubic hair, I realized. That wasn’t the worst part, though. The worst part was my face. Mouth open in a loud groan. It was obvious that I was enjoying it. Even just looking at it made me blush.

When did Mark even have a chance to take those? I didn’t remember him using his phone at all that day. Did I just miss it? No, I was sure of it. He didn’t have his phone out. And yet there it was.

I stared at the pictures. Was Mark…blackmailing me?

I swallowed, a knot in my stomach starting to form. I realized I didn’t have a choice.

I was going to Mark’s party.

I didn’t have much time to get there, and I didn’t want Mark to think I was bailing and decide to release those pictures before I did. I didn’t have time to throw anything on except for a dark blue string bikini..

The weather was perfect for a pool party. Nice and sunny. I hardly noticed, though, as the knot in my stomach continued to grow and twist as I got closer to Mark’s place.

“Louise! You made it!” Mark exclaimed as I climbed onto the patio. I tried to give him the most scathing glare, but it didn’t stop him from wrapping me in a big hug. “Most everyone is already here.”

He was right. The place was packed. Despite it being at the very beginning of the party when most people hadn’t shown up yet, everyone seemed to have come early. It looked like almost the entirety of both the boys’ and the girls’ swimming team was there. As I walked over to where everyone had deposited their t-shirts and pants, I could see the captains, too. Hailee and Anna for the girls, and then Drew and of course Mark for the boys.

As I started to lather on sunscreen, I could see the rest of the captains come out of the pool and walk towards me. A hush went through the group, and I felt myself shudder. I wrapped my hands around my stomach, feeling so exposed even in a bikini.

“You’ve been quite the celebrity, Louise,” Anna said. Inwardly, I groaned. I knew it was too much to hope for, but whatever had taken hold of the nurse, my teachers, and even Mark and Hailee, had taken over everyone else, too. It had even taken over the dog, now that I thought about it.

I tried to stay cool. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh, I think you do,” she said. “Hard to miss your little stunt in school, and then Hailee was telling us how you were showing off in her backyard.”

I blushed at the thought of Hailee describing the experience to everyone. “I wasn’t…showing off.” I realized it didn’t matter what I said.

“So, we want to explore this naughty side of you.”

I blushed—I felt like my face was never going to be normal again—at the word “naughty.” That really wasn’t who I was. Some girls got off on stuff like that, but I didn’t. If I did, I wouldn’t be getting so embarrassed by it all.

“But we’ll give you a chance to get out of it,” Drew said. “You choose one of us for a race—two laps in the pool. You win, we leave you alone. You lose, then we strip you naked and the winner gets to choose a punishment for you.”

It was actually a good deal, I realize. At least they were giving me a chance to save myself. However, they were all captains. I was a strong swimmer, but not at their level. It would be a challenge, but it was my only shot.

“So, who’s it going to be?”

I took a minute, but I knew right away who it was going to be. The one who started this all. “Mark.”

He grinned and started to take off his shirt as we moved to the edge of the pool. Walking over, I realized that I was essentially agreeing to their terms. No way to bail now.

“Go!” Someone shouted.

Mark and I dove in, and I swam for my life, stretching my arms and kicking with my legs furiously. I couldn’t see much through the splashing of the pool, but I thought I was edging over him slightly.

We hit the edge of the pool and started to make our way back. I was winning!

As soon as I thought that, the image of me naked and surrounded by people emerged in my mind. something in my stomach gnarled and twisted, and suddenly my arms and legs felt like lead. I grunted and groaned in an attempt to force my body to behave, but it was no use. I looked in despair as Mark passed me and reached the edge.

“Mark wins!” Anna shouted.

The whole party cheered, excited at the prospect of witnessing my humiliation. I blushed. This was really happening.

I crawled out of the pool, my hands over my body and my teeth chittering. The dripping water felt overly cold, and I was very aware of how my dripping hair was clinging to my neck. Some of it clung to my forehead, but I didn’t dare move my hands to brush it away.

“Well, you know what time it is,” Hailee said. “Time to get naked!”

I blushed.

“But, we’ll be nice. We’ll let you be the one to take off your bikini.”

“But only if you use scissors to take them off,” Drew said.

“What?”

He shrugged. “The deal was for all night. This will get rid of any temptation to put them back on.”

Scissors were procured very quickly.

“Whenever you’re ready,” Anna said. “Start with your bra first.”

I swallowed and pulled out the center of my bra and slid the scissors inside. I shuddered at the sensation of the sharp edge rubbing my skin.

*Snip*

My bra fell to the ground, and I blushed as my tits were exposed to the world.

Anna giggled. “She likes it!” My nipples, already stimulated by the cold pool water, had already popped and hardened. I groaned softly. What had gotten into me? This sort of thing never turned me on. My hands tightened around the scissors, frozen.

“Good. Now the panties,” Hailee said. I knew she could see from my face that I needed the push.

My hands were shaking so much I worried that I was going to accidently cut myself. Finally, I was able to pinch the edge of my bikini bottom with my fingers and pull it out. The material of my panties was not conducive to being cut, though, and it took several small cuts to get through it. It reminded me of my skirt, slowly tearing until it all fell apart. With each cut, I felt myself blush deeper and deeper.

The final *snip* was the loudest as my panties held on for just a moment, and then the first opening fell apart. Knowing that my pussy was now slightly visible, I hurried to cut off the second opening. Now that I knew how to cut, the second half came apart easily, and the tattered ruins fell to the ground with my top.

“Louise!” Hailee said, throwing her hands in the air. “You’re soooo cute! And look how wet you are!”

“It’s just pool water!” I tried to claim, but there was denying that my legs were turning into jelly.. I blushed, placing my hands over my privates. I knew Hailee was just trying to embarrass me, but that did little to actually stop me from actually being embarrassed. My bare skin was tingling, and I shuffled on my feet, unsure how to hold myself. No matter where I stood, everyone was going to have a clear view of either my butt, tits, or pussy. Everyone was quiet, admiring the subject before them.

“Let’s get a good look at you,” Hailee said. “Go on. Give us a whirl. And hands on your head.”

My ability to resist was evaporating as fast as my ability to stand on my own two legs. I obeyed, tucking my hands in my hair so everyone had an unfettered view and turning slowly. Looking at all these students looking at me made me want to melt into the patio and just disappear.

Finally, I completed my turn and came face-to-face with Mark.

As Mark examined me, the panic really started to settle in. Oh, frick, I was completely naked. It was like my brain was an old computer. Things were happening at such a fast speed I couldn’t keep up. Another realization. Not only was I naked, but I was surrounded by at least fifty people, all of whom I saw at school on a regular basis.

“Hmm…what should I have you do?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Do your worst,” I said with every ounce of bravado I could muster. To be honest, I was terrified. Every moment I had been embarrassed by him or around him had escalated. What was he going to do next?

He grinned. “I think I’d like to tie her up and give her a good, thorough tickling. Thirty minutes.”

I held in a sigh of relief. I wasn’t ticklish. This would be easy. I didn’t love the idea of Mark running his fingers up and down my naked body, but it was a hundred times better than streaking.

“Okay, but no takebacks!” I said. Once they realized that Mark’s tickling was doing nothing, I didn’t want them to decide on a new punishment. I wanted to see the looks on their faces when they realized that they had chosen their punishment poorly. That would at least be a victory. Thirty minutes and I’d be done.

“Sounds good,” Mark said.

“Wait,” Hailee said. Since this is her last punishment, we should make this extra special. We should blindfold her.”

I groaned. It wouldn’t matter either way, but not being able to see was its own punishment.

They put the blindfold on first. I blushed underneath, imagining everyone getting a good look at me while they worked on hoisting my hands above my head and tying them to the rafters.

There was a pause as I dangled from my hands like a worm on a hook. I could hear my breathing, hard and heavy like a drum.

“Drew? Start the timer.”

Mark made contact. I don’t know what it was, whether it was the heightened arousal of being completely naked in front of my friends, or if it was the fact that I was tied or, or the fact that I couldn’t see anything, but as Mark started to crawl his fingers along my sides, my whole body shook as laughter erupted from my mouth. His fingers buzzed, as if crackling with energy, and it completely tore down my ability to resist being ticklish.

The fact that I had never been ticklish in my life meant that I had absolutely no defense for when I actually was ticklish. I screamed and thrashed and squealed, though it did nothing as Mark dug into my armpits and inner thighs.

He stopped briefly. I took deep gulfs of breath, my chest throbbing, tears wetting the blindfold. Grabbing my shins, he raised my foot. I knew instantly that if he tickled the soles of my foot, it would be excruciating. “Stop! Stop! Please! I’ll do anything!”

“You said it yourself. No takebacks!” He took his thumbnail and dragged it across.

I shrieked and pulled against the rope as hard as I possibly could, but it was useless as he continued to go to town on my legs and feet

Other hands started to touch me, eliciting squeals and moans as they tickled me. I tried to open my mouth to claim that only Mark could tickle me, but I couldn’t get enough air in my lung to say anything. There was nothing I could do to stop them, either, and that just made everything worse. I imagined looking into the faces of my teammates the next day and wondering who had participated in tickling and not knowing.

Time passed excruciatingly slowly. I hoped that Mark and the others would get bored with me after a couple of minutes, but they continued on, finding new ways to make me squeal and laugh. How had I gotten so ticklish? This wasn’t like me at all, and Mark was capitalizing on it.

We had to be getting close, right? No way—

A hand reached up and grabbed the hair on my crotch. Wait—

A loud moan escaped my lips as whoever yanked on my pubic hair. I blushed deeper than I thought possible. It was already embarrassing enough that I was in a position that someone I couldn’t even see could that, but now they all knew that I got off on it.

Unfortunately, that just meant it was another thing they could take advantage of. Every couple of minutes someone would grab and yank, and I would moan every time, creating a vicious cycle of pleasure and shame.

Finally, mercifully, Drew’s timer went off, and people pulled back. Someone slipped the blindfold off. I gasped, sucking in large gulps of air. My lungs were on fire and my body was covered in sweat. My hair was a complete mess, and I knew my eyes were bloodshot from crying

“O-o-okay,” I said, struggling to form words. “Now let me…” I gasped, swallowing another gulp of air. “...let me down!”

The four of them looked at each other, as if confused. Oh no…what were they up to?

“We never said we’d untie you after thirty minutes,” Anna said. “Pretty sure you’re staying up there all night.”

My stomach plummeted. I wasn’t sure how much more of this I could take.

“I’m sure Mark could find some more things to do with you,” Hailee said.

What? Mark? He had been a part of every embarrassing thing since the beginning.

With the surprise that I would be staying in my current state indefinitely, the party lingered long until it had turned dark. Most people avoided looking at me head on, but I could see them sneaking glances. I blushed as I realized that the boys’ flimsy swimsuits did little to hide their boners. I had never really considered myself to be super-attractive or anything, but seeing everyone turned on so much gave me a little bit of a thrill. Oh, crap, what was I turning into?

Mark sat in a chair next to me, his fingers brushing my leg or thigh on occasion. I would shudder each time, but there was nothing I could do.

I felt tired, but any ability to sleep was completely robbed by the sensation of being naked in the middle of the party. Finally, around what I was sure was 2:30 in the morning, the only people left were the captains.

“Well, we should head out, Mark,” Hailee said. She gave me one last look and grinned. “Have some fun with her.”

There was a brief pause as we both listened to the sound of the last car leaving. “I’ll admit, Louise,” he said. “I feel a little bad for you. You were my first real victim.”

“W-what?”

“I’m sure you’ve started to suspect something is off with how people have been acting around you. I’m not…human. Well, I am, just not in the way you would think.”

My mind was too tired to really understand. What was he saying?

“There’s no real word for it. My kind, we thrive on embarrassment. It feeds us. We’re able to manipulate some things, like small objects or people’s motivation to achieve that emotion. Creating those pictures to send to you was probably the hardest.”

“So they’re not real?”

“Oh, they’re very real. He held up his phone. Sure, enough, my naked form was looking back at me. “I just didn’t take them that day. I recreated them, so to speak. It’s hard to explain.”

I swallowed. I knew he hadn’t taken those pictures! Little good that did me now.

“Tickling is our preferred method though,” he said. “I suspect you’ve never been quite tickled like that before.”

I blushed, biting my lip. The fact that he had so easily overcome my resistance to tickling had been one of the worst defeats of the night, one that I had paid dearly for.

He chuckled to himself. “I had sent out a bunch of little pulses that morning to see if anyone got embarrassed, but normally nothing comes of it. Imagine my luck running into you with your skirt falling apart.”

He looked at me, and I felt a little chill run down my spine, a sensation that was only magnified by the fact that I had no clothes on. “You were the perfect subject, Louise. Most people, when they become targets, they get used to the embarrassment, and so we move on. But you…you never got used to it. Everything embarrassed you.”

I blushed. Crap, he was right. From just a little skirt malfunction to full-blown exposure in front of forty people, Mark had manipulated me into every embarrassing situation imaginable.

“It was remarkably easy to get Hailee and the others in on it, too. Only took a little push. I imagine, subconsciously, they’ve been waiting to do something like that to you for years.”

I whimpered at that thought. Did I really inspire that kind of torment from my friends?

He sighed. “Tonight was great. I don’t think I’ll be able to pull something off like this for a while, though. I guess I’ll just have to be content with embarrassing you at school every day for the foreseeable future. I’ve got plenty of ideas.”

“Please…” I pleaded. “Not every day.” The thought of being embarrassed every day at school was almost too much. “I’ll do anything.”

Mark grinned. “Anything? Let’s say, once—no, twice—a week, you have to do anything I say. It won’t be to this level, but it’ll be enough to get you to squirm a little bit. The rest of the week? I’ll leave you alone.”

I whimpered. Anything? It would mean I would have some respite from embarrassment, but those terms were awfully vague for my liking.

Mark stood up and looked me up and down slowly, knowing what was going on inside my head. “So…do we have a bargain?”
Darky

Re: The Curse (Part 4 Posted 1/30)

Post by Darky »

Interesting bargain…hope for more Louise