Sunday Promenade

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
spelvin

Sunday Promenade

Post by spelvin »

Christophe was looking through the old newspapers at the library, naked as usual. His friends at school were fond of having games to get each other’s clothes off. At this time, he had to go naked day and night for a whole month because a classmate asked him to spell cat and he said D-O-G.

Christophe was helping Miss Susan, the school counsellor. Miss Susan was writing a dissertation on nudity in the public schools. The male students in the Littleford school system were rennowned for their immodesty, and Miss Susan was engaged in a research into the causes of this difference.

“Oh, here’s how my mom and dad met!”

“How’s that, Christophe?”

“At a promenade. And my mom and dad have told me all about it”

Miss Susan said, “Oh yes, I heard about the promenade. But it happened mostly in the summer, and we were already busy in the summer.”

Christophe showed Miss Susan an article which he was examining. He read the first paragraph aloud:

"A proud mother may take a child for leisurely stroll around City Park on Sunday afternoon. Most mothers of boys prefer to walk north on McPherson, east on Fifth, south on Main, and west on Fourth."

Christophe drew arrows in the air with his index finger. “That’s clockwise, isn’t it?”

Miss Susan said, “Yes, I think so.”

"Mothers of girls prefer to stroll in the opposite direction. This allows for many pleasant encounters between the two parties."

“So my Grandma Confiant must have gone clockwise and my Grandma Stevenson must have gone counterclockwise.”

“I think you’re right!”

"Families make sure that their daughters are well dressed and that their sons are well undressed."

Christophe said, “There’s no doubt about what that last sentence means. Look here.”

Beside the text was a photograph of a proud mother with a girl dressed in her Sunday best, both happily greeting another proud mother with boy dressed in his Sunday least.

“I’m sure that the promenade had some rules which had to be followed?”

“Oh, yes. The boy was to have nothing to fall back on. He had to leave all his clothes at home. If there were any clothes in the car, that was cheating. If his mom got caught with so much as a pair of underwear in her handbag, no one would ever speak to either one of them again.”

“I suppose the girls and their mommies knew that the boys could be embarrassed?”

“They knew that, and they loved it! They did everything they could think of to make it even worse. Sometimes the girl-and-mom thought they were too easy for the boy by staying there at the park where other people were naked. So they invited the boy-and-mom someplace where nobody else was naked.”

“So did the boy and his mom make a quick trip home so the boy could get dressed?”

Christophe pretended to be shocked. “Goodness, now! That would be rude! That would keep the girl’s party waiting!” Christophe continued, “So they would all take a trip to wherever the girl-and-mom wanted to go and pretend that nothing was unusual. ‘How do you like the weather?’ ‘How does your child like school?’ They kept that up the whole time.”

“What sort of places did they choose?”

“You name it. Friend’s houses, relatives’ houses, playgrounds, drug stores, supermarkets, any place where other people can see the boy with no clothes on. The more embarrassing it was for the boy, the better.”

“Where did your mom and dad go?”

Christophe made an evil grin. “My mom and grandmom were the cruelest of all. They attended church on Sunday evening. And that’s they invited my dad and grandmom. I’ve heard my dad talk about that several times. Women in earrings and jewelry! Men in neckties and pinstripes! Girls he knew from school, looking prettier than ever! Boys he hung around with, looking quite different! And here he was showing everybody that big hairy thing that he wasn’t even allowed to cover up with his hand!”

“How did the other members of the church respond? Were they horrified?”

“No, by this time, everyone in town knew what to think when they saw a naked boy on Sunday afternoon. That only meant he came from City Park. So they said, ‘Oh! The Stevensons were out on the promenade! How nice!’

“The first few minutes were the worst, but after a while, he started to enjoy it. He got compliments on what a fine young man he was, the Stevensons got compliments on what a good catch they made, and the whole time, they pretended not to notice he was naked.”

“So did he ever go back?”

Christophe nodded. “Sunday after Sunday, they met the Stevensons at City Park, and Sunday after Sunday, they followed the rules to the letter. Of course, they never crowded around him like they did the first time, but he became more comfortable with his public display. He led hymns, he led Bible classes, and he helped with the children’s classes. And if anybody still noticed he was naked, nobody cared.”

He added one more sentence. “And that is how my mom and dad became my mom and dad.” He smiled smugly.

“You mean that was the church where they got married?”

Christophe nodded confidently. “It sure was.”

“Dressed a little more formally, I take it.”

Christophe shook his head. “I wouldn’t believe it myself. But they have photographs to prove it. My mother wore a beautiful white wedding gown. My father wore a beautiful tan epidermis.”

Miss Susan needed a few seconds to think about what she had just learned. When she felt like she was back on her feet, she asked, “Christophe, how would you like to live back in those times and take part in a Sunday promenade?”

Christophe said, “The walk around the park is okay, but I don’t know about being the only person naked in public. That might be embarrassing.”

“But you’re the only person naked here.”

Christophe looked around. “Well, what do you know!”

Christophe turned the conversation around. “How would you like being one of the mommies at the promenade?”

“I think I’d like it. I have two daughters, and I always like for them to meet a boy who is courteous, who is generous in meeting a girl’s needs, and who doesn’t complain about what he’s wearing or not wearing. But there is a certain problem in having two daughters instead of just one.”

“What’s that?

The sound of two squabbling girls came from outside the room. “It was your turn last time!” “It was not!” “It was so!”

The sound grew louder and louder until Christophe recognized Miss Lucretia, the phys ed teacher, who was bringing the two angry combatants to the table. “They’re all yours now, Susan.”

Miss Susan tried to talk over the girls’ feuding. “Christophe, these are my two daughters. This is Clarissa and this is Claretta. Clarissa and Claretta--”

Her words went unnoticed. “It’s my turn now!” “It is not!” “It is so!”

Miss Susan heaved a sigh of despair and took a coin out of her purse. “Heads or tails, Clarissa?”

The fighting stopped. “Heads.”

Miss Susan flipped the coin. “Heads it is. Clarissa, you twist his penis. Claretta, you slap his bottom.”
tommyjoe999

Re: Sunday Promenade

Post by tommyjoe999 »

What a great start of this story! I'm very curious for the next parts...
scamptoo

Re: Sunday Promenade

Post by scamptoo »

I wonder what those girls do after they finish twisting his penis and smacking his bottom?