Amy gets the job

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
bgaius33

Amy gets the job

Post by bgaius33 »

*This story is based on a scene from Nelson Demille's book The Maze...with some changes and some added ENF themes for some fun.*

Amy knew what she had to do. She really did like John Corey and had to get him on the side of Security Solutions, the corrupt PI agency she worked for. She had led him to her boss, Scott Landowski's, downstairs office and switched off the security cameras. She had just finished telling John about how her boss, Scott, would bring prostitutes or other girls into his office and they would roleplay as in charge boss and shy innocent girl looking for a job all to get John turned on so she could manipulate him into joining the side of corruption. As she finished the story, she stripped off her shirt and bra, turning her perky C cup tits to face him. "So, Mr. Corey, I think I am ready for my interview" she said in her most sultry of voices. She hoped that would be enough to convice him, but he merely raised an eyebrow and looked at her skirt. "Not yet you're not" he said.

Her face turned red as she unzipped her skirt and felt her skirt fall down to her ankles. She wished that Scott had given her more of a heads up to what she would be doing today so she could have prepared better. As it stood, she was now standing in only her pink panties with big red hearts on them. She was supposed to be a sexy femme fatale, but in this state, she looked like a dorky little girl. She looked up to see if John was taking the bait and saw the bulge in his pants. She steeled herself for the next part but was thrown off when John said "I didnt know we were letting middle schoolers fill the position". She felt her nipples harden at that comment and her mind when blank as she tried to think of a comeback for that, but was too slow as John asked "what are you doing in panties like that?"

Feeling more than a little embarrassed, she said "it...it was laundry day"

"Bullshit. you must like wearing underwear from the children's section of target'

Her eyes went wide at the domineering tone of his voice. He was right, of course, but she would never tell him that. "Its a kink I have, knowing if the wind ever blew my skirt up or if I bent over and my tight little shorts ripped right off of me, they would see my humiliating little undies and i would have no defense." What the hell? why had she said that?

Before she could say anything else, John pulled his dick out of his pants. "If you are really looking for the job, you're going to have to beg for it"

"oh please mr. corey, i'll do absolutly anything. Please let me suck your dick"

Feeling both turned on and absolutely humiliated, Amy sat there in her embarrassing little panties as she took john's sizable dick into her mouth. She thought she was supposed to be in control in the situation, but she was quickly finding that it was the other way around, and that she was little more than the dumb little sluts that Scott liked to fuck in this very room. When John tensed and fished, she didnt even hesitate to moan and swallow every drop of his cum. She looked up to see him smirking down at her and she realized that she had her mouth open and her tongue out, like a dog begging for more from her master. She flushed a deep red, even as she felt herself get even wetter in her panties. She stood up quickly and tried to pretend that she was still in control and seductively said "Well...I hope I got the job". She turned around and reached for her clothes to get dressed when she felt a hand grab her by her pink undies.

"Actually", John began "I've heard a lot of sluts are aiming for the job you want. I'm going to need more than a blowjob from a girl in her after school granny panties to really be impressed"

Amy's mouth fell open in shock was shocked. How dare he say that to someone like her. She had just given him the best blowjob of his life and he treated her like nothing more than a common whore. And yet, why were her nipples still hard?

"Heh, guess you're not so different from Scott's other sluts" john smirked, looking down. Amy followed his gaze to see the wet spot on her panties had grows even larger. She gasped in humiliation and disbelief. Was she really liking this? before she could say anything, John had knelt down and in one swift move, pulled her pink panties down to her ankles. Amy stood frozen, unable to say anything or even cover up as John now had a face to face view with her most private area and her most embarrassing secret.

"well mam, i think i found what is causing the leak" john joked. "and what have we here?" he reached his fingers out and brushed against her trimmed bush, sending a shuddering shock through her system. She finally broke out of her trance and screamed as she through both of her hands over her bush, not caring that her perky tits were left on display for him. She had lost a bet to her secret boyfriend, Quinlan, over if John Corey would actually try and join Security Solutions and she had to trim her bush into the shape of a heart. "I knew you had a thing for me, but I didn't realize how big of a fan of mine you were" John said with a shit eating grin.

"N-no, it's not like that..." she began, but she could feel her juices running down her legs and couldn't finish the thought.

"Sure honey, whatever you say. Hey, shouldn't you get back into the roleplaying. We still have an interview to do" he said as he pulled her to kneel on the ground

"oooh yes, mr corey, i'll do whatever you say" Amy found herself saying automatically. What was she doing? he had her saying things she would never say to Quinlan, or even Scott. Somehow, she had let him dominate her and it was too late to back out now. "what does this bitch have to do?"

"i think i'd consider you for the position if you masturbated for me. you do like masturbating, don't you?"

"ooh yes, Mr. Corey"

"Call me master"

"oh yes master. I masturbate at least twice a night when my boyfriend isnt home" she said truthfully. Why did she say that??? why was she still playing this part? she had to get out of here before she humiliated herself even more. Even so, she slowly moved her hands, one to finger her drenched pussy while the other began to pull at her hard nipples. She saw john smirked and realized that she had once again put her heart shaped bush on display for him but couldnt stop herself from continuing despite the horror she felt at letting him see what was supposed to be a little secret between her and Quinlan.

"I want to make sure I hire the right girl for the job. What do you fantasize about while you masturbate?" john said, continuing to play along with the game amy had started"

"oooh yeah" amy moaned. "I love to think of myself being a good little pet for Quinlan. he would walk me naked through the office and let anyone who wanted to fuck me until they were satisfied...oh god oh god oh goooooood!" amy found herself saying, right before she climaxed, rubbing her pussy faster and faster until she fell on her ass, legs spread as she squirted all over herself.

"good girl, amy" john said, eyes glued to her still quivering pussy between her spread open legs. Amy looked at him, her face and body beat red as she was beginning to realize what she had done. Not only had she just cum in front of him, unwittingly sharing her most private moment with the enemy, but she had just revealed that her boyfriend was Quinlan! Her cover was blown and there was no way a legend like john corey wouldnt find out about the trap she, scott, and quinlan had prepared for him. In one fell swoop she had just ruined everything at Security Solutions. She began to tear up at the thought before she felt something close in around her neck. She gasped as she saw a dog collar and leash around her neck, no doubt pulled out of Scott's drawers of sex toys he liked to use on the girls he brought in here.

"w-what are you d-doing, master?' she asked. john pulled the leash and she fell to all fours, just like she imagined quinlan would do with her in her masterbatory fantasies.

"Final part of the interview, dear"

"what do you meanOOOOH-"she began, a second before she let out the biggest moan of her life as john rammed his dick into her pussy. she didnt even have a chance to respond before he did it again, eliciting another girlish squeak from her as he fucked her doggy style harder than she ever had been fucked in her life. she rode his dick like the bitch in heat she was. it was all over, her life at this corrupt agency would be crumbling soon and it was all her fault. She deserved to be fucked like this.

"oh yesyesyes harder master!' she cried, and he obliged. Her perky tits bounced and chapped together as he rammed into her again and again.

"Tell me how stupid you were to think you could pull a fast one on John Corey"

"ooooooh yes yes all of us were wrong. I was just a stupid slut to think myself worthy of you. I'll do anything for you master"

"The basement? that is where you keep all of your blackmail material"

"oooh yes yes yes. master is so smart. Only Scott and I can get in"

"Very good, you almost got the job. what is the code to get in?'

"oh oh im gonna cum im gonna cum! don't watch masterrrrr!!!!!OH OH OH 02934!!!!!!!!" she said as she squirted again just as John came inside her pussy, filling her with a warm sensation as she slid off of his dick. That was it. the last puzzle piece he needed and she just gave it to him. Despite all of the shame and emotions running through her as she laid there on the ground in the post orgasmic glow, all she said was "Did I get the job?" before she found something stuffed into her mouth. She saw pink tasted a sour sweetness on her tongue and realized it must have been her panties.

"Well well. I think so" john said before grabbing her leash and pulling her back to all fours. "Lets go introduce you to the team" Amy's eyes went wide as he opened the door to the office. Oh please no, she thought. Anything but this. They will all see me naked and laugh. But all that came through her panty gag were a few weak mumbles.

"Must be a dream come true" john said mockingly ad he led her like a dog down the hallway where she could hear the entire office staff talking.

Oh god no.my bush! they'll all see my heart bush! she thought as she got closer. my pussy is so wet no way they dont see it. my credibility and my reputation. they will all see me as a dirty slut no. oh god if they seem e like this i'll...i'll cum!

"Hey Scott" john said "I think i have a volunteer for tonight's thirsty thursday"

amy's heart stopped at that. Thirsty Thursdays was when Scott invited all of the powerful police, politicians and judges to the farm house to have some "clean dirty fun" as he called it. And tonight was exotic dancer night! This couldnt be happening!! Any hope of mercy was dashed as john pulled amy into the doorway and she heard the entire staff gasp. She saw kim and judy, the only other women looking at her with shock and disgust. Quinlan was halfway into eating a deli sandwich and just stared with a smile forming across his face. Lou had is mouth open and his phone out snapping pictures of the naked girl while scott just folded his arms and smiled.

"Well john, i guess that means you won the fuck amy pool we had going" Scott said

"You know it. you can pay me tonight at Thirsty Thursday"

"Oh dont worry, with amy here, it is going to be the best night yet"

and with that word, amy squirted again right in the middle of the office.

When the exotic dancers arrived, Amy was led to them to get ready. Quinlan had hurried home and grabbed some of Amy's stuff that she would need for the night. he handed the girls some of amy's panties that he had taken from her home and they quickly got her dressed up in a see through negligee and another of her most embarrassing panties, purple granny panties with rainbows on them. The girls took her by the leash and lead her to the main stage where she could see at least 30 of the most powerful people in the state had gathered and were looking at her bouncy tits and girly panties that were even now getting wet. Scott had told her that she would have to some dances for the boys tonight to keep her job and as the music started, she resigned herself to having to do the sexy dances she knew. she shook her tits and ass for the crowds, but where as they looked at the other girls with lust and awe, when they looked at her, they just pointed and laughed. It only got worse when the girls came up behind her and ripped off her negligee and she had to keep on dancing in just her panties. But the girls didnt stop there. They would come up behind her and spank her ass or rub her pussy depending on what the crowd wanted. Damn that john, he had brought her so low. Which was why she surprised everyone when she pulled her own panties down and rubbed her pussy for the 2nd time that day, using everyone's mocking about her childish panties or her trimmed heart bush to bring herself to her fourth orgasm that night. Where the girls got applauses for their act, she only got heckles and laughter. Gone forever was the femme fetal mystique she had built up for herself. now everyone in the state would know what a dumb little slut she really was.

"Thank you for coming to thirsty thursdays" she heard Scott say. "I do hope you enjoyed amy's performance! because I have decided that from now on, while she is on company premises, she will only be dressed in her panties, so come on by each day to see what hilarity she will have on that day!"

A cheer went up in the room as the last of her dignity was taken from her, and the next day, head hung low, she walked into security solutions wearing nothing but a pair of frilly yellow panties that even a 5 year old would call too silly to wear, only to see a long line of potential PI customers wearing at her office. She passed by her coworkers, all of whom snickered at her display, even Quinlan who enjoyed seeing her degraded last night so had decided not to help. Right before her office was John's desk, and his shit eating grin made her cum just a little in her panties as she walked into her office, sat down, and spread her legs wide as the first client of the day walked into her office.