A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)(new chapter nov23)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)(new chapter nov23)

Post by Nikolai »

Warning, some violence and sexual scenarios

*Ally
^Sabrina

*I just can't believe it, can't believe it's been two weeks and she hasn't found out..I pray she never does. It was a mistake, a very big one but still a mistake. It never should of happened..I never should of let it happen..Hell it's a little fuzzy but I think I might of remembered initiating it that night..which makes it that much worse..ugh..I'm such a slut when I drink tequila..I should of known better!

Now I risk losing my very bestfriend, it's been atleast a decade since sitting next to eachother and meeting in grade school, we've been inseparable ever since, we did everything together, the sports or activities through the years that we tried out for..dates, holidays, hell after enough years we just took turns staying at eachothers houses, every night, even school nights. Our parents didn't care, we literally ate, slept, brushed our teeth, you name it, it was together. I put our friendship on the line and for what? 90 seconds of drunken intercourse? I can't believe I freaking did that! Sabrina was going to be so angry if she found out..she'd probably never forgive me, our plans for college and rooming together would be awash and I'll be at such a loss without her by my side everywhere I go..

I can't ever let her find out..it's been two weeks. Only he and I should know..we can both just pretend it never happened..that's the plan we agreed upon anyway..

^Two weeks..two fucking weeks I've waited for atleast one of them to come clean about what happened that night, I know, and I've known since the following day.. I didn't need every sick detail but I wanted an explanation..How could the two people I'm most close to..betray me like this..Me and Adam have been going together well over a year now..and Ally and I go back to Ms. Carmiller's class. I'd of done anything for her..literally anything, she might as well of been my sister by this point..and that's what made it hurt so much worse..and her nonchalant coolness and how easy she's continued to act as if nothing happened that night scares me..what else was she capable of? How could I of been bestfriends with such a sociopathic slut!

One of my other friends Jane was there that night and told me the terrible truth..She had seen Adam take me to bed, falling over drunk and acting silly, and she said no more than a few minutes later he was back at the party downstairs..Jane found this odd, a bit rude that he wasn't staying with me, so she kinda had an eye on him throughout the party, because she was annoyed with him, She got busy and forgot about him until she saw Ally leading my inebriated boyfriend up the stairs hand in hand..She thought this was strange so she followed them..and what she told me she saw..well it's made me cry plenty of tears, and angrier than I thought I could ever be..

Jane had followed them up Jamie's stairs to one of Jamie's many guest rooms, Jamie's house was a popular destination for senior parties this year..when she got to the top of the stairs she saw the door closing and assumed they were both going to check on me together, we were pretty good friends, Jane and a few others were in a small group with me and Ally, Ally being the "very best" friend of course..Jane decided she'd drop in to check on me too, she was buzzed and wanted to give me shit for heading to bed so early, and taking so many shots..When she had reached the door she heard some sounds..She only described them as sexual..and when she cracked the door slightly, and peaked inside..Jane seen my bestfriend on top of my boyfriend..his pants were around his ankles..her panties were lazily pulled to the side..

She stopped explaining the story then, when I started sobbing, and hugged me..that's all I know for now..I want to know more..why..had this been going on longer? Was she always a backstabbing whore? Among other things..

I've waited..they've had their chance to come clean, tell the truth, or atleast give attempt to make a lame excuse, they've both just acted like everything was normal..My world has been turned upside down, my future..everything was fucked now!

I told Jane to keep it to herself and let me figure out how I wanted to handle it..She agreed and for the first week I was uncertain how to address it, which one of them to confront first, who to be more mad at, what to do moving forward, me and Adam had no plans of breaking up anytime soon, and me and Ally were supposed to room together in college and continue our lives as bestfriends..I'd even taken the admission to some lower tiered college in our state, when I'd been admitted in a couple really fancy schools across country, because she hadn't made the cut..

I'd always been smarter, and she had always been prettier, I was more of the cute type, short, skinny, modest curves. She was more what the guys would define as "hot." She had bigger tits, a bigger ass, nearly jet black hair with bright blue eyes, she was a good six inches taller than me. She wasn't always like this, a bit of a mess in our early years and an ugly kid, but she grew into her body and physique as the years past and I didn't grow nearly as much. I used to envy her, especially being so close, I'd admired her naked or nearly naked body countless times, being as we constantly stayed at eachothers houses and were bestfriends, modesty was never necessary.

She was a good friend for a long time, always trying to boost my confidence, telling me how hot I looked, helping me with boy advice, helping me to fit in a bit more and ultimately we became the ringleaders of our own little group, fairly popular and known in the school, neither of us were shy by any means. I never really struggled with guys really but she definitely caught more attention, a fact that was simply hard to ignore when you were always together, and when given the choice, the guys in any room we walked into were sneaking peeks at her, peeks that I'd maybe be getting if she wasn't there..I resented her for years because of this, but after I found Adam, none of that seemed to matter.

He showed me that I can be valued for my personality, my smarts, he loved my body, even if I didn't have the biggest curves, when I walked into the room, he looked at me, and always had, even when Ally was with me, it was part of the reason I decided to message him in the first place, we hit it off immediately and fell in love quickly, I wanted a future with him, he was my everything..and she'd simply just taken that from me that easily..just fucked my future while I was passed out in the next room..

That first week I acted natural to Ally, and to Adam, as if I didn't know a thing, as a matter of fact I continued my life largely as normal, suffering in silence, crying everytime I was alone, only Jane knew, and she'd kept her promise thus far to keep it to herself, but expressed concern that I wasn't saying or doing anything, even going as far to hangout with both of them throughout that week, separately that is.

See the thing about me, and messing with me and what's mine..is I'm a lil crazy, a bit obsessive, and a lil psycho..acting natural, even while suffering so greatly..came natural, too natural. After the first week and no word from either of them, I began to plot my revenge, I was mad at both of them, infuriated, and I was definitely going to dump Adam, that much was for certain, but the more time went on, the more she acted normal, and the more I made myself act normal to her, the more I thought about what her betrayal meant compared to his..I had loved him so much..but she had been my bestfriend for a decade, she knew how much I loved him, there was no excuse, no solution, no fixing what she had done, nothing she possibly said or did could make up for the pain she'd caused me..

So revenge it is, I'd just kick her ass, but she'd probably handle me in an even fight, even with my anger boosting my strength, and kicking her ass wasn't enough..she needed to learn a lesson..she needed to be punished for what she'd done..I've been planning it this whole second week..she hasn't a clue, I've even confessed to the other girls besides Jane what happened with Ally and Adam..as well as my twisted plan for returning the favor and outing her for the slut she is..The other girls were infuriated that my closest friend could do such a thing, but when I'd told them the plan..not only did they find it devilishly hilarious, they agreed I should go through with it, and that they wanted to help! So I've maintained face with Ally in the meantime..let's just say there's a party at her house this Friday, another nearing graduation party, but Ally and Sabrina's party, she hadn't needed much convincing, and it's not gonna be absurdly huge, but dozens and dozens have rsvped, a third of our graduating class, and there's still time til then..Everyone is going to see what a slut she really is..I can't wait..^

*I can't wait til Saturday! I've been stressing ever since that night with Adam, it really was a huge mistake and I shouldn't of made it..but thus far I haven't had to pay for it..I hope I never do. Me and Adam talked about it..once. I messaged him when I knew Sabrina would be busy in class, it started with us both agreeing we were glad it had blown over and it was just a drunken night, I thought we were on the same page, but then he kept going, he told me that I may of been the best he's ever had, he couldn't stop thinking about that night, how he didn't really remember much of the night but remembered every second of that.

I teased him through text:

"yeah all 90 of them"

He responded:

"yeah those are rookie numbers, but I was drunk and you're hot af, I got too excited, how about another round sober; then we forget about this whole thing"

For a minute I couldn't believe his nerve, but I was also pretty flattered..I bit my lip staring at the screen, knowing I should tell him that it could absolute NOT happen, but honestly..I'm kind of self centered bitch, I've always got what I wanted, especially when it came to guys, Adam had caught my eye first, I'd seen him right away the night him and Sabrina hit it off, I didn't want to be with him, but I wanted him, I wanted to make him want me so badly it hurt, but then Sabrina and him fell in love or whatever and he was the one guy off limits to me, not to look at, tease, etc. I wasn't a total slut, but I loved the chase, feeling so desired, and I could never have that with this admittedly very handsome man, borderline out of my Sabrina's league, even as cute as she is. He deserved a real woman..but..that was my bestfriend's man, and I loved her, I had no intention of fucking him again, and wouldn't dare, but teasing him once more..making a man that wants me again so badly always think there's a sliver of a chance, and leaving him waiting for a taste he'd never receive..I'd felt that way about him, and as sick as I am for it, I wanted him to feel that way instead, that's the way it was meant to be.

I texted him back:

"One more time..but it might be awhile, be patient, I'll let you know when it's time."

He replied "okay cool, I'll be waiting 👅"

I smiled to myself, that time would never come, but he will wish and think of it forever, every chance he gets alone with me, he will think it's his chance, and I'll deny him once more, it's what he gets for cheating on his girlfriend. What she gets for being so distracted with him all the time..and it won't happen again, no one will know of the first time, life will go on, the self centered bitch in me was happy, but the real human conscious cringed atleast a little, even if they stayed together and things were normal, I'd probably ruined their sex life or atleast left his fantasy at a higher standard than what she could possibly offer with her little perky tits and ass. She may be a cute girl, but I was becoming a sexy woman..he'd want that again, even if not with me..

Things have been normal with me and Sabrina. She doesn't really seem any different around or towards me and I don't think she has a clue..I really hope she never finds out..She heard my parents were going to be out this weekend and would not stop bothering me about throwing a party, I honestly didn't need that much convincing but she was going on about this may be our last chance to throw our own and make dope memories, we had college of course she told me, but we would miss these moments, she was probably right, the transition from high school to college was going to be different, and I'd miss being close to the top of the food chain here, but not this place, or the tests, or the teachers, not even most of the people. We agreed on Saturday, and I honestly can't wait, we have thrown one before, but it was at her house, and this time it'd be mine, the cleanup will be a nightmare but Sabrina promised to help me clean the next morning, and being the actual host at my own house was exciting, dozens of people and music and drinks, the parties lately have been crazy and everyone talks about them for weeks after, being a self labeled-self centered bitch..I was ecstatic it was going to go down at MY house and planned the party with her all week. We expected 50-100 at most, all the cool people from our graduating class, a few from the other classes, and no one from other schools. She had suggested more graduating classes near our area and a HUGE party, but I had declined both assertively, she didn't press the matter.

I've been thinking about this party all week now, enough that I've nearly forgotten about that shit with Adam, it's been two weeks and basically history at this point, we are throwing a party together, we've hungout nearly everyday like always, I think I'm in the clear. *

^I've slowly added to my plan as I thought about it nonstop this week, I've even had her pay for some of the "party supplies" needed for my vision. After school Friday we went to her house, her parents were already gone, and we got right to work, we transformed her private backyard out of town, into a party spot, tables, chairs, coolers, filled with booze from my older cousin hooking us up, ready for ice "tomorrow." Everything was ready, even a few things I hadn't showed her and had setup on my own. The greatest part? She thought the party was tomorrow! She had no idea what I had in store for her tonight.. Content with everything in place we headed up to her room around 8pm.^

*I was exhausted, the other girls were supposedly busy tonight and it was only me and Sabrina setting everything up, the backyard looked great, everything I'd imagined, a bunch of tables for beer pong, tons of booze, a teleprompter for the late night drunken campers to watch movies, speakers for music, no neighbor for nearly a mile, no parents, what more could you ask for? After a whole day of school and setting up the party I was ready to chill, when we got to my room I quickly stripped down to my pink panties, even removing my bra and tossing the discarded clothes around the room, I shifted through my second drawer, found a worn white T-shirt from some dude I'd banged last year, slipped it over my topless upper half, pulled some goofy pink Victorious Secret flannel pajama pants on, and hopped into bed to fiddle with my phone and relax. I thought it a bit strange that Sabrina wasn't doing the same, this was usually our routine when we retired for the night at mine or her house, we both would strip the street clothes, get comfy, sometimes even staying topless because it didn't matter among one another, I turned over my shoulder to ask her what's up but she was already saying something.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna wash off, be back in a few.."

She said smiling her usual smile, her blonde hair was a bit nappy..but it'd been a long day so made sense she'd wanna shower, I'd get one in the morning and be freshest for my party. She stepped out and I played on my phone, texting and scrolling on my belly with my feet up in my pjs.*

^I closed the door, and the plan was in motion, I creeped down the stairs, sent a quick text, and within a few moments the rest of the girls would be joining us. Jane, Leslie, Courtney, and Alice met me at the backdoor, I motioned them inside and they tip toed in quietly, fully dressed and looking hot for the party. Alice handed an item to me in the darkness and I clasped the cold metal in my hands..the time for revenge had come!

Hey guys, back after another long break, I have a couple ideas I'm working on for my main series, but I got some ideas and decided to start writing this, shoutout to Lady Lucia for the idea of alternating povs, I have more of this already written and I'm working on this story actively, decided to trickle out the first main part into a few subparts so there's not one big part posted, and then I'm MIA while working on more of the story. As always I'd love to know what you guys think, plan on posting another part or two within the coming days.

Thanks again and if anyone is truly a fan, well sorry for repeated/nonstop disappearances and multiple uncompleted stories. Also, as always, I did a quick proofread of what was posted, but it was quick, if I missed any typos or anything doesn't make sense, I may do a final edit later, but for now, I must sleep.
Last edited by Nikolai on Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Helloo

Re: A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)

Post by Helloo »

Looking forward to this one!!😄😄 can’t wait to see what they’ve got in store for her!
Nikolai

A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)

Post by Nikolai »

^We crept back up the stairs sneakily and I grabbed the handle to Ally's door, the plan was for me to go first, then they follow...

I burst through the door and before she knows it, I've leapt across the room and pounced on her back digging into her sides..^

*My door busts open annoyingly loud, but before I can ask or figure out why, Sabrina is on top of me and digging her fingers into my sides, tickling the shit out of me!

"I got you!" She playfully giggles, I'm kinda not in the mood, but this isn't totally out of character, we've always been silly together and playwrestle sometimes. I giggle intensely, annoyed but laughing genuinely as well as by force, I go to buck her off of me and return the favor, knowing damn well I can over power her and make her piss herself if I tried, my face is dug into the bed as I roll around bucking her off, but as soon as I've rolled her off my back and flipped over, I see the rest of the girls there, smiling wickedly. Sabrina hadn't mentioned the girls coming over after their plans, and for a moment I could only think how annoyed I am that they hadn't helped setup the party, and that they were here now, I wasn't really up for a sleepover tonight..and why were they so dressed up? I wondered.

Soon I couldn't think anything at all, when they'd all ganged up on me, 10 hands either holding me down or tickling me like crazy, I'm screaming between my laughter at this point, not really finding their little joke all that funny, no one knew how ticklish I was besides Sabrina before now. They'd attacked my sides, my feet, my shirt had even been pulled up, exposing my tits as they tickled my underboob and I continued bucking around my bed laughing and trying to free my body from their tickling fingers. Eventually I flipped around on my belly somehow pressing my very ticklish tits into my bed, still thinking this is a stupid albeit funny prank and way to announce a sleepover. They stopped momentarily, still holding me to the bed but no longer tickling, I'm breathless as I speak my next few words, giddy and in a silly voice, playfully pissed at my friends:

"You bitches!! You told them I was ticklish!? Sabrina! How could you?! You really got me!"

I was still laughing, playful and happy, dismissing my annoyance that they were here and ready for a girls night before the party, totally unsuspecting of what happened next..*

^"..you really got me!"

Ally laughed underneath me, her face nearly in the bed and the 5 of us holding her still, I look to Jane and Courtney, both with the best handle on her arms, I nod with inclination, in a flash we've flipped her over, pressed her wrists in front of her and I clasped the cuffs on her before she knew what hit her, I watched the annoyed but bemused smile on her face turn to a frown and her brow curled in confusion as the cuffs clicked tight against her wrists.

"No sis, now we got you." I say coldly, no amusal in my voice.

"What the fuck? What is this? Prep for our sorority initiation?"

Ally says her voice growing excited from her bondage and the multiple hands holding her legs and arms immobile. I stand up, the girls sit her up and onto the edge of the bed, her cuffed hands in the lap of her flannel pjs. Struggling some, but not much, she seems to think this is still some kind of joke, but I can tell she's uneasy, you'd think she'd connect the dots, but she's always been a ditz, and apparently a selfish whore too!

My friends were on either side of her, holding her sit there, she wasn't struggling though, for now that is. I look down at her and state the fact of the matter..

"You fucked my boyfriend"^

*She stood directly in front of me, looking down on me in clear contrast to our usual height difference, our friends holding me in a sitting position on the edge of the bed, she knew.. she said it coldly, matter of fact, hurt and anger in her voice, my anxiety increased, the cuffs seemed much scarier now, as did the girls being here, my misunderstanding of the scenario may or may not of been intentional, but I now know this isn't a joke, or a normal girl's night.

I gulp, momentarily speechless, not remotely prepared for this moment, I thought I was forsure in the clear! She slaps me, a quick one, not necessarily hard, she didn't have that in her, but a bitch smack nonetheless, a defenseless one at that, but I deserved that, I was momentarily stunned, but not immediately angry, it was just one, a well deserved one, she looked down at me in disgust, then away from me and behind me. She's momentarily distracted and reaches for something behind me, she comes back into view with my phone in hand.

"How long has this been going on?! Was this the first time?! Was it planned? Are you still fucking him?! How could you fuckin do this to me?!"

Sabrina asked the questions quickly, erratically, her emotions showing in her voice cracking and raising and her demeanor, my phone shook in her hands, she unlocked it, her thumbprint saved to my phone, I relaxed a little, knowing I'd deleted mine and Adam's messages the other day.

"Answer me!"

I'd forgot how to speak.

"I..Sabrina I'm so sorry..it..it was just that one time..I was drunk and you know how I get on tequila..it was a mistake.."

I began.

"A MISTAKE? YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND, you were supposed to be my bestfriend dude what the fuck, and you're blaming it on the tequila? Of fucking course, you can never take the blame for anything!"

She cut me off, berating me in my own house, in my own bedroom. Her hands keep shaking as she scrolls through my messages

"I've felt so terrible ever since..honest..I was going to tell you..but I didn't know how to, I'm glad he confessed what happened, he was drunk too and came onto me and I kinda just went with it, you know I was trashed that night.."

I tried to reason with her..

Jane huffed next to me in disgust, I shot her a dirty look, Sabrina's face got noticeably angrier as she looked up from my phone to glare at me with her next words..

"Came onto you? Came onto you? More like came into you, you fucking slut! Jane saw you that night, she saw you lead him upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms, she saw you riding his cock! You fucked him! You waited til I was passed out and my boyfriend was intoxicated and you fucked him! I can't believe you have the nerve to lie to me, now of all times, you're gonna fucking pay for what you've done.."

Her words and tone honestly scared me, I'd never remotely seen her like this, I tried to formulate some sort of response, but it died on my lips, I hung my head, looking down at my cuffed hands, feeling like the friend betraying whore I'd been exposed to be..*

^She doesn't say a word, hanging her head in front of me, she knows what she is, and what's she's done. I return my attention to her phone, not seeing any recent messages to Adam..I scroll further and further, the slut had been texting countless guys in the past couple weeks but when I got to the day it happened..I didn't see anything from Adam.

"Where are the messages between you and Adam?"

I ask the slut, still staring at the floor. She doesn't look up when she answers:

"What messages? We haven't talked about it or since."

Ally lies, not even able to look me in the face as she does, once again she's never been the brightest of the bunch, and I've known her for years, she couldn't lie to me, I know I've caught her in more shit now.

"I messaged you from his phone that day, I told you when we were on the way to pick you up, and messaged again when we got to your house, you've deleted the conversation between you two, which means..there must of been more..I should of fucking known!"

I spit my words in her direction, angry and lashing out, my girlfriends stay silent, holding her for my verbal lashings, waiting for my signal.

Ally is a fucking dumbass, and doesn't remotely know shit about anything tech, let alone the phone she's on most of the day, with ease I go to her trash bin in her messaging app, and see all the messages that have been deleted in the past 30 days, to truly delete messages from her style phone you need to delete them from the trash bin.

I smile from my cleverness and her ignorance, but that smile turns to a frown as I read the words traded between my former bestfriend, and former boyfriend. My hands start to tremble and a lump forms in my throat. I'd requested Jane to film what we had planned, I saw her pan away from me seeing my heartbreak and anger building. The camera was on Ally when I dropped her phone to the floor; my hands trembling to much to hold it, the words going blurry from the angry tears forming and the betrayal of it all. It was enough that it'd already happened..I'd never forgive them but her telling him they'd do it again, when the time was right, and him..telling her she was the best he'd had..I kinda just snapped..lunging forward and screeching.^

*I was confident she wouldn't find anything in my phone, but when her face began contorting in that stupid face she makes when she cries, and her hands starting shaking, I knew she'd found me out, I knew there was no chance of saving our friendship..but when she lunged at me, screaming as she did, I admit I was scared, my hands were trapped together and I was being held to the bed by my friends, as her words echoed through the room.

"YOU FUCKIN BITCH!"

She spit the words in my direction as she descended upon me. I attempted to raise my hands to defend myself but hands gripped my wrists, keeping them to my lap. I had no way to defend myself as my bestfriend slapped me across the face, it wasn't overly hard, but it stung, a real bitch smack, I felt my cheek reddening, I didn't know what was worse, knowing the slap and what she'd seen on my phone, meant our friendship truly was over, or knowing I deserved every bit of that, and would of 100% done the same in her position..but not with all my friends and fucking handcuffs! What a coward she was for that even in her time of vengeance. She caught my other cheek with one more, then shoved me to the bed, flat on my back, then our or should I say her..friends followed her lead, spinning me around and pushing my face into my soft sheets as she continued to berate me!*

^My blood was boiling, the messages pushing me over the edge, I wanted to make her pay so badly, weeks of buildup for this moment, and she hadn't even let me relish it, I'd been forced from sheer angry alone into acting, spitting my words at her rather than telling her how long I've known and planned this, monologing like an evil villain, the slap felt good, it wasn't a message more than to inflict pain, I had better things planned for her. I continued angrily talking shit as my friends helped set my plan in motion.

"You little fuckin slut! 'You'll let him know when you can go for another round?' What the fuck is a matter with you?"

I help my friends press her to the bed as she struggles. My friends scoff at my new found realization.

I stutter a bit of nonsense, adrenaline and angry causing me to struggle to formulate my next words. I take a deep breath, sitting on the edge of the bed and facing away from my ex friend and the friends assisting me.

"You're gonna learn a lesson or two you'll never forget tonight.."

I say, loud enough for Ally to hear me, but not even bothering to face her direction, I look at Jane filming and nod; she nods to the others and at my cue they start dragging the slut off the bed, temporarily pulling her to her feet, and then shoving her into my lap, she lands on her belly spread across me, her shirt rides up and I press the small of her back down, pressing her hips into my thighs, Leslie and Courtney get a grip on her kicking legs, Alice presses her shoulders down, immobilizing her upper half that extended past my lap, Jane take a step closer with the camera, and I look into it, smilingly wickedly..Ally squirms under me, my left hand pressed in the small of a her bare back has her ass arched for the camera.."^

*All I see is white, I'm frustrated, confused, they'd taken advantage of my daze to shove me in Sabrina's lap but then my shoulders were pressed down by one of the girls, I'm not really sure who, they placed a hand in the middle of my shoulder blades, not really allowing me to pick my head up, my face was pressed near my sheets, not enough to smother me, but enough to temporarily obstruct any few of whatever was going on behind me, I couldn't even wiggle my legs, I felt two of the girls keeping my legs still, I can only assume it was Sabrina pressing my hips into hers, I didn't know what the hell was going on, but I should of realized by now..
Helloo

Post by Helloo »

Another great part, as always! Really getting into this one!👍
Nikolai

A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)(part 3)

Post by Nikolai »

Warning some violence and sexual scenarios

*I felt a swift, hard smack on my flannel clad ass, it hurt even with the pajamas padding the blow, it being unexpected, and the fact that I was immobile made it all the worse, another smack came, my other cheek getting a stinging slap..I try to squirm my hips away from a third strike, or atleast minimize the damage, Sabrina in turn, pressed her hand down harder into my lower back, forcing me to arch further and giving me a third smack on my round ass..I'm snowblind in my sheets, in shock, having not uttered a word since this begun more than a whiny squeal into the sheets..My bestfriend of all these years was spanking my ass in front of all of our friends! They were helping her! This was so humiliating!*

^This was so fuckin exhilarating! I'd waited so long for this, I'd wanted to punish her when I'd found out, I'd brainstormed over late nights how I could ruin her, I ended up with plenty of wicked ideas..but it all started with the simple notion that she needed punished..she'd been a very bad friend, and what's the first punishment that comes to mind? The first one you may of experienced as a kid, sometimes seen in school growing up, and is even hear of administered to grown adults in far away countries or medieval times. This slut deserved a good old spanking! Something to really take her down a peg, she felt so grown, about to head off to college, and still playing some childish games with my man behind my back like a backstabbing middleschooler? A spanking was a perfect punishment for a slut, or to make her feel much less womanly. It really felt good, her round ass quivered with each smack, and I eyed the camera once more, then leaned towards her head, having Alice ease off a bit on her shoulders as I simultaneously grip the waistband of the slut's pajamas. I'm unable to contain my laughter and my friends join in. Jane takes a step closer with her phone recording. She gets a perfect shot of Ally turning her head enough to look behind her, Alice giving her the bit of leeway I intended her to, Ally's about to scream a protest from me gripping her waistband, but her words go to silent shock, her face contorting and burning red from shame, embarrassment, or both, as she saw the camera phone filming her punishment, and knew what it was about to capture..^

*I'd finally gotten enough leverage to turn my head from the blinding sheet as I feel Sabrina grab my waistband, a light tug, not enough to expose me, but enough to show me her intentions, I begin to attempt to formulate a response, I mean what do you say in this scenario? Please don't spank me? Please don't pull my pants down? I mean they didn't seem like they wanted to show me any mercy but I had to atleast try..

"Sto..."

My eyes begin to focus and I see Jane, pointing her phone in my direction, I'm temporarily stunned speechless, not expecting that they were filming this! I manage to find my words and mutter:

"Guys..what the fuck?"

I say it in the most pathetic voice I've ever heard from myself, my face is burning and I'm anxious from the anticipation, but Sabrina doesn't have me wait long, Alice presses me back into the mattress but I still have a clear vision this time, my cheek resting on my silky sheets and looking over my shoulder as my bestfriend peels my pajama pants to my knees..Jane films it all and my bare, white round ass comes into my view and her cameras, Sabrina resumes spanking me, now striking mostly bare cheek! My panties were only covering half of my ass and were little protection with their thin fabric.

*spank*
"Please stop! I'm sorry!"
*spank*

The stinging smacks hurt worse on my bare skin.

"Sabrina please!"

She finds her voice and begins to belittle me some more:

"Oh shut up! I know you love it slut! Don't you remember? I know everything about you."

*spank, spank*

"Ow, ow!" I whine.
"I know you love being spanked and acting like a little girl or whatever!" Sabrina speaks over me, outing my ddlg kink on camera.

She continues spanking me building rhythm, my ass is round enough that I can see my cheeks turning reddish pink at the crest of my ass, her hand pressing harder into my back arching me to the fullest as her rhythm built. I lost my words, resorting to whines and squeals of protest amidst the spanking, the girls and Sabrina were continously laughing at me. Calling me slut and saying random ignorant things like:

"you like that?"

"Smile for the camera!"

Among other comments, intended on shaming me or drawing attention to my predicament. I shivered from the shame of it all, my cheeks growing more tender by the smack..*

^I was enjoying every second of this, loving the feeling of punishing this little slut, and filming it for later..my friends being here to assist and laugh with me just made it all the more perfect. Her reaction was a mixture of discomfort, embarrassment, humiliation, and funny enough acceptance, she struggled, but not near hard enough, she knew she deserved this, I continued calling her names and mocking her in general as I spanked her and pinched her reddening cheeks making her jump. Deciding she wasn't in enough discomfort, I nonchalantly took the hand holding her hips down and yanked her panties up her ass crack in a vicious wedgie, then began to seriously pick up speed, alternating on her now fully exposed buttcheeks. The wedgie achieved the same arching effect of her behind. Presenting it to my descending hand again and again, and the camera, Jane came closer at times, as instructed before hand. The wedgie spanking continued and I spoke over my loud smacks to Ally's reddened ass:

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't of told him you'd have another go! If you were truly my bestfriend you'd of never fucked him!"

I stopped spanking temporarily, my own hand stinging from repeatedly striking her cheeks, I focus on wedging her panties while I rest, alternating between hard yanks, pulling her pink cotton panties deep in her crack for the camera, I begin to spank her again, slowly and soft at first, tugging her panties gently in and out..

"You're probably liking this aren't you slut? All the attention, being exposed for the camera, and I know how much you LOVE to be spanked!"^

*...did she know?

My emotions were high, an awful mixture of deep shame, embarrassment, anger, sadness, helplessness..but still somehow in that midst, another emotion was building, even if ever so slightly..Sabrina had been correct in outing me for enjoying spankings..but that kink was at the hands of guys, men that'd I'd let dominate me..but that's kinda what Sabrina was doing.. albeit without my willing submission..I'd told my friend all my kinks through the years, and although it was a very real humilation, and it was a gang of girls set on punishing me..not a chosen dom..My body was growing confused..I'd been able to force my brain to tell my body the difference as I was bound, spanked, degraded and belittled..all my kinks..all things that Sabrina KNEW were my kinks..I'd fought the perversion, squirming under the many hands, as my bare ass was spanked on camera. But when she'd began to wedgie me..I began to lose the fight, I'd never honestly received one, maybe a small playful one, nothing this sensual or vicious, and it wasn't particularly a pleasant feeling to feel the cotton of your panties, literally friction burning your ass crack..but..something about the way she was pulling in the back, had pulled my the front of the underwear tight against my pubic mound and slit..but not into me..I was sure with the right angle that the camera could capture a perfect mold of my pussy lips against my panties, dangerously close to spilling out of the confines of the material..but.. I couldn't focus on how close I was to exposure, the spanking, my friends degrading words, the camera; or anything really, because that damn wedgie was starting to gently rub the soft cotton against my clit, over and over..it honestly felt so good...I was trying hard enough to fight my bodies natural response to my friend "punishing" me with the kinks I'd confessed to her, but I felt like I was winning that fight..the physical element of the panties rubbing against me..much harder to ignore..

When she'd asked:

"You're probably liking this aren't you slut?"

I was concerned I'd been found out..that maybe I'd been breathing to hard, whining more sensual..she continued past the comment..further attempting to degrade me for the camera, monologuing as she began spanking me and slowly tugging my panties once more..

"When I'm through with you..when this night is over..you'll never show your face around here again.."

She kept tugging on my panties, burying them deep in my crack, I worried they give in, slipping into my slit and parting my pussy lips, but she'd give them slack before they got to that point, and tug once more, my body was truly starting to respond, I buried my face in the bed to not expose myself with an involuntary moan, my eyes rolled, my breath was uneven..the spanking never really stopped throughout but at times it was softer spankings, I didn't know how much time had passed since she'd begun, but I knew if this went on any longer I'd soon start showing visible signs of my arousal, I could feel warmth building in my pussy and I'd soon soak my panties..or worse..actually cum..was this what she wanted? I had to stop this..*

^Ally was burying her face in shame, as we all mocked her, calling her a slut and every other dirty name we can think of, and I continue spanking my former friend and giving her a vicious wedgie, I'd chosen to degrade her, spank her, and humiliate her for payback, because she had told me her every dirty kink through the years, why not punish a slut with her favorite things? Seemed fitting enough. I found the irony of being punished with her perverted fantasies kinda funny, it gave me more humor and satisfaction to know she may of wanted Adam to do these things to her..I could tell she was getting a bit more squirmy, I mocked her a few more times throughout the spanking, asking her if she was enjoying it, telling her I knew she was, calling her a slut again and again, even going as far to call her MY slut..I wasn't certain, but I was under the belief that Sabrina may of getting hot and bothered from my punishment..I kinda wanted to do it..make her cum right here, right now, truly show her how much of a pathetic slut she was, it'd be a great addition to my plans tonight..I began spanking her fast again, but tugging her panties softly, sensually, I could feel her shivering, I assumed the other girls thought it was painful quivers, but I knew..I fucking knew. I decided in that moment I was gonna make her cum now, and maybe again later..

But before I could attempt to push her truly over the edge..She started pinching the fuck out of me! Her bound hands that had remained still in my lap under her body, were now pinching my thighs hard, it hurt and pissed me off, catching me off guard.

A cold, angry part of me, takes back control of the situation..

"You little fuckin bitch!"

I grab hold of her hair, pulling her head off the mattress slightly, her neck and back arch backwards from the top this time, with my free hand, I clench my fist with my thumb pointed in a thumbs up sign.

She continues pinching me like crazy even with her hair being pulled.

"Fucking stop! Let go!"

She doesn't.

I bring my thumb towards her ass, her wedgied panties were no longer being pulled but were still bunched into her crack, I snake my thumb around the panties, she clenchs cheeks at the invasion of her panties..I press on until I feel the tip of my thumb rest against her asshole..^

*I had no choice, I had to pinch her, distract her, do anything to stop the fabric of my panties from continuing to rub my clit, I would have came..they would of captured all of it..when she'd pulled my head backwards by my hair..I'd kept pinching, trying to give myself enough time to get off that edge and stop the lovely sensation from building inside me. The hair pulling was a bit of a turn on too..but I had enough wherewithal by then to desensitize the feeling. My back was arched aggressively from the hair pulling, but I kept pinching defiantly..until I felt it..

I felt her thumb near my asscrack, snaking it's way past the fabric of my panties, I stopped pinching, clenching my cheeks and attempting to squirm away from the unwanted invasion, when she found her target..I froze, going limp, giving up all struggle. The tip of her thumb rested against my butthole..she pressed in slightly, and my tight ass parted to allow the tip of her thumb inside, it was maybe a quarter inch but that was more than enough to feel more humiliated than ever before. She stopped there, not pressing further and spoke.

"Pinch me again, and I'll find something much bigger than my thumb to stick up your ass!"

She pressed in just a little further for emphasis, my face burned from the humilation of it all, and the way she was pulling my hair made me unable to cower into my sheets, hiding my face and my shame. She continued talking, not removing her thumb just yet..

"Now you're gonna lay still, and take the rest of your spanking like a good little girl..and if you so much as squirm or struggle..well it's gonna get much worse for you..now you're not gonna do that again right?"

I shook my head the little bit that I could. Jane was pointing the camera right in my face.

"And you're NEVER, EVER, gonna fuck another girl's man again right?"

I nod my head, struggling to find the courage to speak.

"Say it."

I hesitate at her command, she presses her thumb a little deeper, I squeal and quickly say.

"I'm never ever gonna fuck someone's man again!"

"Good girl.." Sabrina tells me softly, the praise making my submissive side squirm..

"Now..tell everyone how much of a slut you are, tell them you know you deserved this.."

I hesitate once more and Sabrina sticks the rest of her thumb into my ass, causing me to squeal.

"I'm..I'm a slut and..I um..I deserved this.." I stutter out.

"No silly girl, say it like you fuckin believe it, you know it's true so say it!" She snaps at me, I'd never seen Sabrina be cruel or angry before this..

"I'm a slut and I deserved this for fucking my bestfriend's boyfriend! I'm sorry! Please don't show anyone this video!" I cry out.
She seems satisfied, withdrawing her thumb from my asscrack. I lay still, as she told me, as she spanks me for maybe 30 more seconds, no wedgie this time thankfully. She stops suddenly, and I get the feeling that my ordeal might finally be over..*
Helloo

Post by Helloo »

👍 brilliant read again! Just hoping it’s not the end to her ordeal… just yet anyway!
blueballs

Post by blueballs »

Loving it so far! having two perspectives is really cool. Excited for more
Nikolai

A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)

Post by Nikolai »

^This stage of my revenge was nearly complete, I'd grown tired of spanking Ally's now solid red ass, I'd gotten her pretty good, I was minorly annoyed that I hadn't made her cum for Jane's camera phone, she had started pinching me and gotten out of it, I wanted it to be natural, a slut coming from her punishment, if I had to work for it or build her up again I wasn't going to bother with it now..

I'd enjoyed making her submit to me, my thumb in her ass and her hair pulled, reminding her I was in charge after she'd pulled that stunt earlier, the way she layed still afterwards, taking her spanking like a submissive little slut..no bit of squirming or whining..when I was finished spanking her, I once again told her how she was a good girl for listening, knowing the words "good girl" were sure to make her squirm some more. I continued on with my ex friend on my lap:

"I think we are nearly done here.. but answer two question truthfully Ally..was he worth it?"

"..no.." She answered.

"Well he WAS the love of my life, he WAS worth ANYTHING to me.." I say matter of factly.

"Did you enjoy your punishment slut..?" I ask.

"No.."

She lies through her teeth. I smirk, ready to reveal the very thing that's going to ruin her..I felt in a few moments before but kept it quiet..until now. I stand up suddenly, rolling the slut off me into her bed. Then press my pant leg near where her face is, now resting against the side of the mattress, and act disgusted and loudly pronouce:

"You lying slut! Look what you left on my pants!"

A small, creamy, wet stain is seen on my left thigh, in the exact place her pussy had been pressed against me moments before when I'd pressed her hips down, trapping her for her spanking. The girls all act grossed out, and point out to her how much she's a slut to of enjoyed that. Ally is silent, her face burning in shame, Jane pans between the stain on my leg to her shameful face, as a chorus of insults are slung her way.

I relish in the fact that my plan was working perfectly so far, not only had I physically gotten to punish her, and film it for later, but I'd used her own perverted kinks to do it, and she ACTUALLY got turned on enough to visibly expose her perversion. I can't help but laugh at the silliness of it all, as I roll her over onto her back, her shirts rides up a little and I let it, her slim belly is exposed and the front of her panties are visibly wet, but she's locked her legs together at the ankles in attempt to hide this fact. My friends still hold her still, two on her legs, 1 on her shoulders.

"Spread her." I command coldly to Leslie and Courtney, they oblige me and with a little resistance from Ally's kicking legs, they pull in opposite directions, spreading the panty clad slut.

Ally resorts to last and final opportunity to hide, using her own bound hands to cover the front of her panties, I pull Jane in with me, crouched over Ally's spread legs, Jane films as I pull on the chain of the cuffs, and her bound hands are forced away from covering herself..she whines, tears running down her face as Jane zooms in on the now panties, that had clearly been soaked moments ago, they remained damp, appearing stuck to Ally's pussy, the camera gets the unobstructed view of Ally's stained panties, the panties were pressed against her pussy enough that very little was left to imagination, you could see every peak and valley of her vagina, it was evident that she shaved, and it was also very evident, that the spread eagled slut being filmed, had very much enjoyed her punishment at my hands..I was going to ruin her..and I wasn't finished.

"Stop the video." I tell Jane.^

*I'd stayed strong a long time, biting my lip and waiting for this all to end, but I was broken now, tears lightly ran down my face..I hadn't thought it'd be THAT bad, I knew I was getting turned on, but I hadn't expected the stain on Sabrina's pant leg..That reveal was so fucking humiliating, especially after everything I'd done to fight my body's urges..the fact they had it on camera as proof that I'd enjoyed this whole charade made me cringe..not knowing what they intended to do with that footage after this..I'd be ruined if anyone saw this..once again when I thought it couldn't, it got worse when they pulled my legs apart with nothing but my panties to cover my pussy..I squealed and whined when they spread me..instinctively covering myself with my hands..I felt how wet the fabric was, I was disgusted with myself, and then horrified when Sabrina personally peeled my fingers away from my underwear and Jane got cruelly close to my spread and barely covered pussy..my panties visibly wet and my shame visible not just by my reddened face, but the tears that lightly flowed down my cheeks.

I heard: "Stop the video." And somehow allowed myself to believe they were done with me once more..Or atleast done filming..but I wasn't released, and Sabrina started her own recording instead..

"This one might just be for me." She laughed pressing the camera near my panties, and with one hand, curls her fingers into my waistband, I can do nothing as she pulls and rips my panties left, right, and away from my body, the fabric audibly strains, Leslie and Courtney hold my legs wide open, and Jane joins Alice in holding my shoulders to the bed, now holding my wrists to stop me from covering as well, my white tshirt is dangerously close to exposing my underbreast, as it's continued riding up as I squirm. Sabrina has an evil look in her eyes I've never seen in all these years, as she uses one hand to rip my panties from my body, and the other to film the experience.

There's an audible snap, and suddenly my naked pussy is fully exposed, Leslie and Courtney keep me helplessly spread and Sabrina gets close ups of my swollen pussy, still wet from my punishment..Sabrina then completes my exposure by pulling the oversized T shirt over my breasts, Sabrina is filming every inch of my naked body and being sure to get my face in every angle! I shiver, a deep shutter, being completely nude and documented so throughly was so humiliating..She pressed the camera near my pussy and butthole, getting extremely upclose shots, I had no idea what she planned to do with this footage which made it all that worse..She mentioned this one was for her..and I hoped it was but what was meant to happen to the first..

When she was content, that she'd gotten every detail of my helplessly spread and exposed body on camera..she reaches for my discarded panties, they're ripped and stretched beyond repair, she holds them with a pinch of her fingers, acting grossed out by them, she then smiles wickedly and gently lays them across my face! All I see is pink and all I smell is myself as the panties cover the entirety of my face. Repulsed, I shake my head trying to buck the material off my face, but before I can, Sabrina presses the panties against my face, I feel every finger and her palm as she smothers me in my own panties, I felt the dampness against my nose, from where my vagina had been, she palmed my face like a basketball holding the panties to my face, forcing me to breath in..well me..the experience and the inability to stop it was adding to my humilation..all of my former friends laughed with Sabrina as she tormented me, completely exposed naked, spread, and now with my own panties being pressed against my face!

This went on for a few seconds, but then turned for the worse..Sabrina took the section of panties that was draped across my lips, and began to be pushing it into my mouth..I tried to resist and spit it out but she kept pressing more in..before I knew it the panties were no longer covering my eyes, or any of my face..because Sabrina had buried all of the pink material into my mouth..I tasted myself immediately, it tasted exactly like it smelled, a smell I'd smelled on myself many times..but never tasted! I shuttered at the thought that I was tasting my own pussy juices on the damp cloth. Sabrina clasped her hand over my mouth, not allowing me to spit out the cotton panties..She called out for Jane to grab something that I dont hear..and a second or two later Jane returns with a roll of ducttape, she tears a piece off and offers it to Sabrina..I shake my head in useless protest, making whiny noises that were slightly muffled through the panties..Sabrina ignores me, slapping the piece across my mouth and trapping the dampened fabric in my mouth indefinitely...she takes a step back, filming me as she does, my shirt is still rested on top of my tits, and I'm completely naked, spread, and now gagged for Sabrina's camera..

Sabrina cuts her video and slides her phone back into her back pocket, but returns to me with the roll of tape, this time she tells Leslie and Courtney to close my legs..I wait as they continue to hold me on the bed and Sabrina steps away, towards my dresser, she opens the top drawer, rifling through my panty/sock drawer, I watch her, confused, she soon settles on a navy blue pair of panties, bringing them back to me. They're one of my favorite pairs, not overly sexy but very comfy, and just cheeky enough to still look good on my curvy ass.

"You like?" Sabrina asks me.

I nod eagerly, I would wear any pair of panties on earth if it meant covering myself after all of my exposure..

"You want me to cover up that dirty whore pussy?" She asks me, what a stupid question..

I nod again intensely.

"I can't hear you."

"Plessh" I moan through the gag.

"Hm? What was that? You don't want them?"

"Plesshpumapantison" I attempt once more.

"Fine..only because you've been such a good girl.." Sabrina says, sliding the navy blue panties up my legs, I lift my hips to assist her in sliding the panties over me completely..I'm so thankful to have my pussy covered again..She repeats this with my discarded flannel pants, placing them back onto my body, even taking the time to roll my shirt back down. I breath a sigh of relief that my body is covered once more..

I once again dissapoint myself by assuming this to be the end somehow, after redressing me and everything, I was sure I'd been thoroughly punished enough in anyone's eyes..even for what I'd done, and the blackmail they potentially had.. I mean they had me wrapped around their finger if they willed it..and I knew that..so what more did they want..?

Sabrina takes her roll or ducttape, and wraps it around my ankles several times over..then with all the girls making sure I have no chance of escape or fighting, she uncuffs one of my hands, holding the cuff, she pulls and drags my body, by my still cuffed hand, and cuffs it around a metal bar on my headboard.

All the girls let me go, but I'm now trapped to my bed..the girls all stand up now, and in a move I don't expect at all, begin heading out of the room one by one, until it's just me and Sabrina left..She scrolls through her phone, acting uninterested in me, but then stoops to show me a freeze frame of my spread eagled pussy..I cringe at the sight, never having seen myself naked on camera, other than my own taken photos..She laughs at my reaction..

"Don't worry, if you're good..I'll keep that one to myself..well for forever blackmail that is..I have to go get ready, see you soon slut..get some rest..you're gonna need it..She playfully pats my cheek, reaches up and manually closes my eyelids..then I hear her stand, and walk towards the door..I watch her leave, nervous and uncertain of when she will be back..and what she was talking about getting ready for..she couldn't just fucking leave me here, and go out on the town! I needed food..water..to pee eventually..I shuttered at the thought that I'm depending on my ex-bestfriend and ex-friends to return and release me, or else I'll eventually piss my bed! I watch her leave..the door closes..then opens again..she reaches back in with one hand, and flips the lightswitch, plunging me into darkness, bound but thankfully clothed in my own bedroom..I'm left lying there, thinking about everything I'd been through thus far tonight..the mistakes I'd made to end up here..and the uncertainty of, well what I was waiting for..them to return and free me..? My parents to show back up, Sunday morning to me stuck here in a puddle of pee? My mind was running in circles for what felt like an eternity, I wanted to scream out for help, but not only did I not have any neighbors within a mile..but no one would hear me through this panty gag if I did..I layed in darkness for what must of been hours, could of been minutes, but felt like months, having no idea at all what was happening, or when I'd be let go from these confines..I was still so embarrassed and humiliated from the night..I couldn't stop thinking about all of it being on camera or what they were gonna do with the footage..eventually I passed out, my adrenaline had been so high earlier, and I'd gotten worked up sexually..my racing mind was subsiding to serious cloudy drowsiness and I didn't fight it..Sleep was atleast a temporary escape from the night's ordeal and the present predicament I was still trapped in..I nodded out, finding peace for the first time since the tickle attack..*

^The second I closed Ally's door, I was already making the rest of the magic for the night happen..^
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Authors note: I'm typically a bit more graphic/all out/sexual with my stories then what's often seen on the board, atleast in recent times, I've gotten compliments of how "diabolical" a story was, I've gotten a bit of protest when I've pushed the line, I may of even had stories somehow deleted.. this story, will not go any further then any other story or any other examples of stories on this board, but it is on the sexual side and at times in my stories there's a bit of violent nature or cruelty, usually schemed up revenge or something to atleast have emotion or "reason" behind inflicting what happens in the story; that being said, irl absolutely none of this stuff is cool or funny or just, and I don't support anything like my stories happening in the real world in the slightest, these stories have been running through my head since I was a kid,(albeit being much more innocent then and not novel length) well before any thoughts of sexual things would of or should of ever resonated, in a way, this is just how I've always been, and putting some of it to paper, comes easy and when I allot time for it, the stories pour out seemingly without effort, I put them here because this is the only place I've ever truly found like minded people, hints of it throughout the internet but what the kink truly is, is here; for me writting is perversion and stress relief and oddly in a way, art, but these things should ALWAYS remain fictional and if anyone has legitimately dark thoughts of revenge or idk inflicting cruely in anyway, man or woman, and not just fantasies or "stories in their head." I'd really rather you not read my stories and get some help. Also any ages are to make stories more believable, not a representation of my, or the board, interests in reality,at times I've had younger characters in my stories, but with the more perverse nature and growing older myself, (beginning writing these when I shouldn't of even been on the board and still being fairly young) I've chosen to stray away from including younger characters as I believe my stories to be a bit too graphic to do so, I don't knock anyone else or the board, as usually the stories here are of the more playful or high school mean spirited, sometimes mine delve into "adult mean spirited" and for any of these stories, I will not be including any younger characters as the quote unquote victims which kinda makes me sound bad in general just to type out, I'm not saying everyone should, but if you're writing something on the more extreme end, please think of leaning more towards older characters as the more extreme lends to making more sense to them being adults or newly adults anyhow, Ultimately the number placed in the description of the age, or the setting or characters, means nothing to me, as I just see it as something that makes the story more believable, the humilation or stripping being the main focus to me, but I'd rather not feed into anyone that the number means something to..if that makes sense..? The high school mean spirited or playful stories sure maybe, it's takes us back to maybe where we all got this from, or it makes for a believable fun story, but where the fantasy grows a bit more cruel and sadistic on the extreme end, I myself am going to stick to older characters and have been doing this with any more super cruel all out sexual or graphic humilation stories,my opinion means nothing and I'm like the only person making this as uh all out of stuff, but I think it's a good line to draw, for me atleast.

This is the last part of what I have currently written, I look to add more asap but who knows, I could dissapear for a few months as life and me and motivation and time are never consistent, but I hope you all enjoy my stories, responsibly that is. And I hope to complete this one, and continue with new parts to A Lesson in Karma, or new stories or maybe finishing others that also have gone on without completion, as soon as possible. Busy guy.
blueballs

Re: A Vengeful Night. (Alternating povs)(new part/end of chapter/more to come)

Post by blueballs »

Personally, I've never felt your stories cross any lines. I see it as just complete sexual fantasy and situations far out of the norm of real life. It's the same thing as when you watch horror movies or fantasy novels. It's not something you would ever do in real life but be able to escape to a fantasy world is not something you should feel guilty about in my opinion.

Everybody has got fucked up kinks when you dig deep enough and I see nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy and your stories are very well written and easy to submerge into them and I love how your stories go into the vengeful sexual side of things as its so different than the stuff you usually read about and it's fucking hot. For me the only line I don't like being crossed really on this board is that I don't like reading about anybody under the age of 18.

But yeah that's my two cents on it, I'd say just keep up the good work your an excellent writer, and its always exciting to see what your gonna do next.